Speaker 1: All right back on the Big one seven hundred WLW. It is the Wednesday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carol, still getting things arranged here in the studio. The computer was taking a sweet time getting booted up tonight, but we got I got a ton of stuff I want to cover, and hopefully your phone calls as well. Five to one three phone lines are open right now. Five to one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, one, eight hundred the Big one are the numbers to call the one guest I have tonight, And I might have two guests, but right now I've only got one that I know will be here. Evangeline Duval is a tireless child advocate and she works locally with She's got a couple of different foundations that she has had it up or does heat up here in the in the Greater Cincinnati area. The one found that I where I met her is with that she is with the Dan Varner Foundation for Families and Children and that is a great organization that works with foster care agencies in the Tri state area, and so that's how I met her. But she is she is a tireless advocate for children and the information that she has when it comes to child sex trafficking, those sorts of just a shameful, horrible activities that go on. Is it just blows me away when I hear her talk about this. And then the reason I wanted to have her on is because last week President Trump and Milania Trump got together on an initiative and he signed some executive orders that deal with foster care in the United States, and specifically the executive orders that the President sign are are going to assist kids who are aging out of the foster care system. There is also some updates now on the almost four hundred thousand kids that came into this country under the Biden administration, and we're trafficked in just some of the most horrible ways possible. So we'll get into that after the news at the bottom of the hour. So between that and now your phone calls, one of the things and the other thing I really want to get into in the ten o'clock hour I plan to do this is I've got the audio of these these Democrat senators who are They put out this video and they are speaking to members of the military. And look, if you're in the military or you're like me, I was in the military. I served four years in the Air Force back in the early nineteen eighties. I don't talk about it all that much. I mean, my service was it was four years in the Air Force. But in any case, it doesn't matter if you were in the military or you are in the military. You should be offended by this. I am. You've got these different set of these senators out there. Who are They put this video out and they are telling members of the military not to obey the orders of the president of the commander in chief, the president of the United States, suggesting that the orders that he gives them may be illegal, and you can't. You don't have any obligation to obey any illegal order. But yet they in their video they don't claim to or they don't give an example of anything illegal or any type of illegal order that the president has put out there. And there was an opportunity for one of these Democrat senators. Jason Crowe is the guy's name, and he used to be a military officer, he likes to claim. I have no doubt that he was a military I think he might have been in the army. But he was on with Martha McCollum and on Fox News, and she asked him the exact same question that I was asking. Give me one of these orders that you think the president or something that the president has done as commander in chief that you believe to be unlawful. And of course he couldn't answer. So I'm going to get into that in the ten o'clock hour, in the me time. One of the other things that's really cracking my cookies is Michelle Obama. She's out on her book tour. She's got a book now. It's uh, I think it's called The Look or something like that. I don't know what it's called, but I mean, she's This is what got me. And and I was thinking about I could have played the SoundBite on this or you know, the the audio cut, but I decided not to because I'm just so tired of hearing her voice. I mean I really am, and the way she speaks, and she's so arrogant and so condescending, thinks she knows everything. And so this past Friday, she was at an event in New York selling her book, and she told an audience that she most certainly would not be running for office in the near future because we're just not grown up. Enough to elect a woman to be our leader. Here's what she said. She said. She talked about Kamala Harris has lost to Donald Trump in twenty twenty four as her evidence of the country sexism, saying Americans have a lot of growing up to as we saw this past election, sadly, we ain't ready, she said at the Brooklyn Academy of Music while promoting her new book to Look. That's why I'm like, don't even look at me about running, because y'all are lying. You're not ready for a woman. You are not. You know, We've got a lot of growing up to do. And there are still, sadly, a lot of men who do not feel like they can be led by a woman. And we saw it, so Kamala. According to Kamala Harris, the highly intelligent went to Princeton University, has by all accounts, an absolutely charmed life. Her husband was elected the President of the United States, not once, but twice. She was first Lady everywhere she turned. I mean when she was first Lady, how many magazine covers, how many puff pieces, how many articles, all swooning, all glowing, all couldn't get enough Michelle Obama. Every time you went to the grocery store. You know what I'm talking about. You get all the magazines there in the checkout line, and how many covers every week had a picture of Michelle Obama? How many? Do you know what I'm talking about? And yet she's got all this room to complain about her life. And there's no way I would I would have voted for Kamala Harris. And according to Michelle Obama, the only reason I wouldn't do that is because she's a woman. Well, no, that mean being a woman is way way way down on my list of why I wouldn't vote for Kamala Harris. Being totally a wholly unqualified, being an idiot are pretty high on the list. And it's one thing for me to say that, but it's another thing for me to look at what she actually has done. And one of the first things she was supposed to do was Joe Biden put her in charge of the Southern border. Well, how did that work out? She went down to the to you know, the the what do they call it, the Triangle, the Southern Triangle, whatever they call it. Send a bunch of money down there. She was going to get to the root calls find that root cause of what caused people to come and come into our country illegally. Oh yeah, she was in charge of the border. She was the borders are and then of course later on after she would turned out to be a complete failure at that well, I never really was the borders. What about that time she went to South Korea and talked about America's great relationship with North Korea. She was in charge of connecting rural America to the Internet. I believe the number was forty one billion dollars and that was that was one of the great projects that she was in charge of. How many people got connected to the Internet through that project? The answer is zero. So there's a piece written by Olivia Murray, an American thinker, and she writes that not wanting Kamala in office was in sexist, it was policy and common sense. If the Democrats were to nominated a candidate who wasn't a complete babbling dunce with an abysmal track record, maybe things would be different. Funny enough, the only Trump cabinet members I'm happy with are former Democrats A RFK and Tulsea Gabbert. And then she talks about Earl Wins some Seers. Many Americans are ready and willing to put a woman into office, admittedly, she writes, not me if I can help it. In fact, tons of Americans just voted to put a woman, and not just a woman, but a black woman like Michelle, like Kamala into the governor's seat Virginia. And guess what they were Republicans and conservative voters, including men, and according to Michelle Obama, men like me that we don't want to vote for a woman. We're not ready to have a woman in a leadership position because we are sexist and we are racist. According to Michelle Obama, she knows, man, and she really knows. But it was the Democrats who voted against the black woman and she lost. In fact, the group that voted against Republican Earl Winsome Seers was almost one d black women. Black women in Virginia voted against Earl Winsome Seers ninety six percent. Between Earl Sears and Abigail Spanburger, more men supported Earl Sears fifty one percent than they did span Burger, a white woman. When you look at white men with a college degree, fifty two percent went for Earl Seers forty eight percent for span Burger. When you look at white men without a college degree, seventy one percent went for Earl Winsome seers twenty nine percent on span Burger men white men actually just tried to put a woman, a black woman, in a position of executive authority, but Democrat voters said, hell no, including women. Y'all racist, y'all sexist, y'all racist. According to Michelle Obama, not ready to put a woman in office. We just saw it because you wouldn't vote for Kamala Harris. Never mind the policies, never mind, as Olivia Murray suggests in her piece, that she's a babbling dunce. Now that's not good, not for Michelle Obama. And of course when she makes these statements like this, she's unchallenged. You know, they go around and do this book tour they have, I don't know where they find these people. They sit up there on stage and they you know, they've got their cards with the questions on it, and probably all pre programmed questions, maybe some questions from the audience, and Michelle spins her wisdom out there so smart, we'd be so lucky to have her. But no, no, she's she's not going to run because you all need to grow up. I just had to get that out of my system tonight. Kevin's in Columbus. Kevin, you're on seven hundre wl W. How are you doing tonight? All right?
Speaker 2: What you were saying is people maybe not so much against the woman president, but certainly not.
Speaker 3: Hillary or Comala Harris.
Speaker 1: You know no, I mean, I mean, I vote. I vote on ideas, I vote on policies. I vote on the the kind of things that they that they advocate for and the kind of things they talk about. You know, someone, it would it wouldn't matter who. It could be the whitest white guy you've ever seen. And if and if this white guy was advocating to UH to contribute to a fund that would get ANTIFA members out of out of jail. You know when during during the George Floyd, the b LM riots and all that stuff, Kamala Harris was the one who's who told people that they should donate to this fund. Well, you know what if there was some white dude, if if you, Kevin from Columbus were running for office and I found out you set up a fund like that, guess what I wouldn't vote for you either probably. Yeah. My point what I.
Speaker 2: Originally called is Congress and they talk about all these things and the Epstein files and everything.
Speaker 4: I don't hear any mentioned.
Speaker 2: But what are they going to do about the budget or anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that just gets brushed aside, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and that's their main job. And then what there's going to be another another continuing resolution and I don't know, but not very long.
Speaker 1: Well, that continuing resolution is only good till the end of January, right, and you know that's good boy, that's just going to sneak up on us so fast.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's they might have to trump.
Speaker 1: They might have to have another continuing resolution. And look, that's not that that's not that's not my way of thinking. That's not a conservative liberal thing or a Democrat Republican thing. That's that's everyone in Congress thing.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: There's there's plenty of blame blame to go around for all of that. And and why why we can't get back to the way we used to do budget negotiations and and uh appropriations. I don't know why we can't get back today.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'll hang up and hear what you got to say.
Speaker 1: Thanks, all right, Kevin and Columbus. I appreciate the phone call tonight. So yeah, we're all hot and bothered about all the Epstein stuff. And I got some stuff on that too, and you got plast get out there. I mean, she really is an irritant. She's a loud mouth, loves to take down or try to take down Trump or speak illa Trump whenever she gets a chance. And then the the story came out a day or so ago that she was in a hearing and she was taking text messages from from Epstein during the hearing. Essentially he's essentially telling her what she's asking him what to say, and he's texting her during the hearing. It's great. Oh but he's just just to constitution. There's no big deal. So it's going to be they've got to do some reactions and get all that stuff cleaned up. So I guess it'll be in less than thirty days when all that stuff comes out. Yeah, and the man and he look, he makes a great point. Let's, uh, you know, while we're waiting for all the Epstein stuff to come out, how about we get some work done up there. But what's the chances that that's going to happen. Jim, what's the chance that they're going to do any real work there in d C and and do the jobs that we sent him there to do.
Speaker 6: Is this may?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jim and Amilia? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hey, Dan, why don't they decide to get diesel prices down so these trucks can run cheaper to cut down on costs for food and stuff. Well, the diesel price is going down.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's the price. I'll have to call Kevin Gordon and asked, asking what the price of diesel is right now? Is diesel still up there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's that way up there.
Speaker 8: It's ever changed now.
Speaker 7: I love Trump this stuff. That diesel is still up there for the truckers.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good question. I have to look down to figure out why diesel's still up there. I have not, I'll be honest with you. I haven't paid much attention to the price of diesel. But I can call it. I can call Kevin Gordon America's trucking network and find out.
Speaker 7: Because that's the whole, that's the whole bottom line for prices.
Speaker 9: To go down.
Speaker 7: Diesel is the highest. It's like driving a Corvette on hunt An occake. There is no price decrease on diesel for these truckers. If you look into it. This stuff is gross because all the stuff that's coming into our stores is coming from the highest diesel prices and it never goes down. And I thank you for taking my car.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, jem I appreciate the calls tonight. Yeah, I'll be honest, I've not been keeping track of the price of diesel. But when I drive home tonight, when this show is over and I'm listening to Kevin Gordon on ATN I imagine he will talk about the price of diesel. I think he does it every single night that he's on, and we appreciate him for that. We got to get to a break news coming up a bottom of the hour. Then my friend Evangelin Dval will be here and we will talk about the Trump executive orders dealing with foster care and the trafficking of children. Really one of the most absolute, one of the most shameful chapters in American history, and I like to think that at least we're getting closer every day to finally shutting that down. Nine to twenty six Dan Carroll the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW Back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW nine thirty six. We rolled till midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis, I'm Dan Carroll. About a month or so ago, Stephen Miller of the Trump White House came out and said that the number of children who went missing during the Biden administration was actually underestimated. That number was already in excess of three hundred thousand. He said, the number is actually closer to four hundred and fifty thousand. Kids who came into this country in multiple different manners, and then in many cases were hooked up with so called sponsors who in many cases were illegal aliens themselves. And these kids found themselves in the clutches of child traffickers who used them for sex and slavery and all manner of some of the most horrific things you can imagine. And Tom Homan was on TV last night with Jesse Waters talking about this, and this is I've spoken with Tom Homan before, and I know for him this is personal. And here's what he told Jesse Waters last night. Cut one even half.
Speaker 10: A million children, We're smuggling this country, and they've lost track of three hundred thousand them. You know what President Trump has done.
Speaker 4: I was with.
Speaker 10: AHHS today, Jesse. We already found over thirty thousand these kids. You know, by three weeks ago we at twenty four thousand. Now we're worth thirty thousand, and we're going to keep working until we find every one of these kids. President Trump saving lives every day, most secure border in history of the nation, less fatanhol killing Americans, less sex trafficking on women and children, and we're finding children that Biden administration wasn't even looking for, and we're the bad guys.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. Thirty thousand.
Speaker 11: It's an amazing job, and I hope it continues because there's a lot more kids that are just living in the shadow with horrible things happening to them.
Speaker 1: So there you go, thirty thousand kids. To my way of thinking, this is really one of the most underreported stories and one of the most horrific stories I can even imagine. Evangeline Devoul is my guest, and Evangeline, you're with the Dan Varner Foundation and you've been a tireless advocate for kids. Why do you think this story has not made the headlines the way I mean to my way of thinking, this story is just is huge. It should be one of the lead stories on the news every single night, and yet we hardly ever hear a word about it. Why do you think that is?
Speaker 12: I think it's because it's uncomfortable. People don't want to don't want to think about it. And you're right, it's very shameful and it brings shame on all of.
Speaker 9: Us because these kids have a voice.
Speaker 8: A lot of times they're invisible.
Speaker 4: As we talked.
Speaker 12: We've talked about this a lot. You know, a lot of them are confused. They don't know the language.
Speaker 8: How do you ask for help if.
Speaker 12: You don't want the language. I was just down in South Carolina and as I was driving home, every time I stopped at a rest up, they have a lot of signs in the women's room saying if you're being trafficked, please call this number. And I think it's great, but they're mostly in English, some in Spanish, but they don't have a phone with them, and some of these kids are as young as.
Speaker 8: Four, five, six.
Speaker 12: They're confused and they don't understand, they can't make sense of what's going on with them, and they they're actually the perfect part because they're not going to fight back because they don't know what to do, and they don't know what to go, where to go, and they don't know who to Trusty.
Speaker 1: Like that goes on in the United States, and then it's even more horrific when you think about how deeply the state of Ohio is involved in these things.
Speaker 12: Yeah, unfortunately, the state I love and live in like you do, is one of the worst on so many levels.
Speaker 1: About talk about that a little bit because you told me this before, but it bears repeating, and there's probably a good number of people listening to us right now who've not heard this before.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, I would be glad to inform people. So we are either a third, depending on the data that you'll look at, where either the number three or the number five state in the nation for trafficking children for sex.
Speaker 9: And part of that.
Speaker 12: Is because of seventy one and seventy five. It goes from the golf all the way up here. It's a perfect highway if you will, to deliver these kids. Dayton doesn't help to date and is still considered the opiate capitalist the United States, and so a lot of the cartels.
Speaker 8: Or these these coyotes that put.
Speaker 12: These these little families together that came over the border and they're bringing drugs, but they need camouflage. The kids were camouflage for them, and so they had to big pockets that so they can unload their stuff. And that could be We think about California all the time. We thinked about New York City all the time, but Ohio is kind of on nobody's radar.
Speaker 8: But they do, and.
Speaker 12: They bring these kids up and once they're done with them, they sell them or they're just dropped on the side of the road somewhere and uh. And then they go back down to Mexico and start all over again. And I remember these kids were these coyotes, and these cartels were paid to take their kids over the border because these these.
Speaker 8: Women that are in poverty, often.
Speaker 12: We're guaranteed a better life for their children, and so they have to trust, they have to pay, and these kids come over and then here they are. Yes, we've found thirty thousand of them, and I couldn't be.
Speaker 9: More happy about that.
Speaker 12: We have a lot still, we just don't know where they are. We have no we have no idea but also remember all this is set into Last year, the United States was declared the number one country in the world for child pornography, making it and distributing its.
Speaker 6: Industry.
Speaker 12: It's an industry in itself, Dan, and it's not.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, it's not as if the lawmakers we have don't know about this. Have you seen have you seen the video of Tim Tebow testifying in front of Congress, Yeah, about this and he and he's involved with trying to raise money and get organized and have teams go out and rescue these children. I mean, even when someone as high profile as that gets involved that this, you know, this still gets put not even on the back burner, but not even on the burner at all.
Speaker 12: It seems like, well, I think I think part of this is, as you know, I'm just I just this is this is why I live and breathe as for these kids. And part of what it is, part of what this is is once we find them, where do we put them?
Speaker 9: Where do they go?
Speaker 12: We don't have homes for them. Our foster system is in crisis. And even if it wasn't in crisis, you need someone that's specially trained and is able to really come around this child and care for them, and each problem you can for in a different way because you don't know what they've been through. They don't know, You have no idea what.
Speaker 8: Their triggers are.
Speaker 12: You have no idea the baggage that they're carrying socially, emotionally, mentally, physically. Remember we talked about this the other time, you and I talked. A lot of these kids are because of the sexual abuse. They're incontinent for the rest of their lives. Some of them need general little recent surgery. I mean, this is how horrific is But where do you put these kids? And who's going to pay for it? And how are and how are you going to take care of these kids? Now, I will tell you I'm very adamant about that, But I know kids that have come through this and gone out the other side because they've had We know how to help them. It's not that we don't we know how to. But it's not a one size fits all. You can't put them in a big group home. You can't put them in, you know, a regular foster foster home because they haven't grown up in that same culture with the biological children. And it just disrupts everything. We have nothing available for these kids once we find them, and and a lot of them have been chipped overseas up to Canada. We don't know what we're dealing with. And you know, you were in the service. You know, as you've mentioned, you have to know your enemy. We don't know them that and so we need to take some time.
Speaker 8: And really figure this out.
Speaker 12: But a lot of really good people are trying, and there are a lot of really good organizations that are really trying to help the best they can. But it's going to take.
Speaker 8: It's going to take.
Speaker 12: They can't be invisible. And a lot of people.
Speaker 9: Your audience and all of us.
Speaker 12: We don't know what we don't know. And when I'm out speaking around the tri State and I talk about this along with the foster care situation there, I have never left some place without someone coming up and saying, oh my god, I didn't know.
Speaker 8: I didn't know.
Speaker 12: So the first thing is we've got to let people know, because when people know, then they have to make a decision on whether they're going to do someth thing about it or ignore it. Yeah, and you can do everybody can do something about it, even if it's just telling somebody you go and play around the golf and tell everybody that you're with you know, did you know this is what I heard? I mean, whatever you talk about and going out for coffee or whatever it happens to be, you need to tell people because.
Speaker 8: Otherwise they just don't know. And then until they know, nobody's going to do really what needs to be done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a big job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I met you through through our our mutual friend Dan Varner, and you're part of his foundation, the Varner Foundation for Children and Families. And I want to talk about that in a second. But you know, I listen to you tell these stories about these kids and coming into the country. Did you ever see the movie A Sound of Freedom?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 13: Huh?
Speaker 6: I shuld is.
Speaker 1: How accurate was that movie and depicting the way that these kids get caught up in these sorts of things.
Speaker 14: I think it vary, but I also realized that that has to change, because it's it's as soon as they as soon as people are on the lookout for one thing, they change their tactics. I read articles at nauseum about this, and they're just one came out today that I was reading. It came out through the Catholic Church actually.
Speaker 12: And talking about how how because of the Internet, these kids are being being brought into the being trafficked in other ways, and there's a whole underground system.
Speaker 8: I don't know if this.
Speaker 12: Is true, but I've heard some other people talk about that the Cincinnati underground Railroad that used to be used for getting former slaves to freedom, there's another network very similar to that, even using some of the same.
Speaker 9: Way as the underground railroad.
Speaker 12: Did, uh, same places, same group now to be able to traffic kids.
Speaker 8: And the irony in that and.
Speaker 9: That I.
Speaker 1: Think about that, I mean, it is I know, I I agree, but the but the Varner Foundation for Children and Families, they work with with kids in foster care and and they and they work out to help provide financial resources and and uh situational resources where families involved in foster care. And so this past being, President Trump and Millennia signed some executive orders that deal with foster care and especially kids as they are aging out of foster care, which is and it is, you know, a separate issue onto itself. But the profile that President Trump brings to a city situation like this and dealing with a situation like this, how much of that is a help to you and in the kind of work that you do every single day.
Speaker 12: Well, so the Barner Foundation for Children and Families, there's five of us that started this and it's a rather long story about how we came to where we are, but we stant fifty percent of people that are fostering children get will give up their license within the first year because there they don't feel supportive, they don't have enough resources to take care of the kids, and they feel completely overwhelmed.
Speaker 8: So that.
Speaker 12: So that happened a number we need it needs to be stopped. So one of the things the Barner Foundation does is that if a resource, not having a resource is getting in the way of them continuing to foster a child, we want to know about it. If you can't get we just as a matter of fact, we just helped a couple of families a couple hours ago with grandparents, well actually as an aunt and uncle who took in some of their relatives, grandchather, their nieces and nephews. Their mom had died of an overdose, dad was homeless and missing, and they didn't have any If you're in kinship that you don't have almost any resources at all, and so they spent all this money on getting them a bed, setting things up, taking them to the doctor they hadn't been to the dentists in years, all this other kind of stuff to get them just to a starting point to start helping them and healing and having a family for them. And they didn't have enough money to be able to take care of the rent, so that became an issue. So they reached out to us and we were able to help them. But we do we do that for portable oxygen machines, We do a one hundred different things because we want good families to continue foster. We don't want this to It's a big enough challenge as it is because of the trauma that these kids have gone through and because of the neglect these kids. So let's not make it any harder for these amazing people that turn their entire lives upside down to take care of these kids that need so much. They need to be the focus, and we don't have it. They don't get the money. You get more money if you foster than if you do kinship, but they don't have enough foster, so they're always looking for.
Speaker 8: Kinship friends families to take over these kids.
Speaker 12: But so talking about President Trump and the First Lady, the biggest thing for me is they put a national spotlight on this. You can't pay for that kind of coverage just to say did you know this was going on?
Speaker 8: It's very ambitious.
Speaker 12: They have hit on as I read through it, they've hit on everything that's terribly important about tension rates and caregiver recruitment and burnout and you know, improved child matching. In other words, is this child going to be a good fit for your existing family, because if they're not, then you're going to end up having to rehome them. And every time you rehome them.
Speaker 8: A lot of children are.
Speaker 9: Rehome five times.
Speaker 12: They've gone through additional trauma. They've changed school five times, they've left friends five times.
Speaker 8: You can imagine what that does to a child.
Speaker 9: But they're hitting on all of these stuff.
Speaker 12: We have helped the Barner Foundation for Children's Families. We have helped people that have aged out. We've done things, for instance, like you can get a lot of stuff of good will, but you can't get a bed because of.
Speaker 8: The bed buck situation, and they want.
Speaker 12: So we'll get a bed or well, we've helped if they've got a job that's not on a bus line, but they have a car, but they couldn't afford the insurance. Well, we'll help them as long as they're still in school with that car. And because more and more of those kids need that help when they age out. I mean we talked about this before, but you know, one in five kids when they turn eighteen from foster care.
Speaker 9: Will one in five months, one in five.
Speaker 8: Will be instantly homeless.
Speaker 12: And a lot of them haven't finished high school. So we have paid for ged now there are double family services in certain conditions will pay pay for them to get a lot of help.
Speaker 8: But it's it's.
Speaker 12: They're not not prepared for adulthood in the way that they.
Speaker 8: They should be. Do they know how to balance the checkbook?
Speaker 6: Heck no.
Speaker 8: Do they know where to go if they need something?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 8: Do they? You know a lot of them are.
Speaker 12: Just academically behind, because most kids are behind in the foster care system because they've changed school so many times, and they because of the trauma neurologically, they don't learn the same way. They're neuro divergent. They are learned, they're very smart, but they don't they're they're not they're not good.
Speaker 8: In our public school system.
Speaker 12: It's not a good fit for them. So we need to come up with other plans for these kids so that they can get through and can start to heal and be successful, because that's that's really the goal for.
Speaker 8: All of these kids.
Speaker 12: But when you think, when you think we have in this country five million, one hundred and thirty seven children that we know of that can't live at home any longer because home isn't safe anymore.
Speaker 8: That's a whole lot of kids to figure out how.
Speaker 12: We're going to help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, evangel and Davaula, God bless you. I mean, it's it's a monumental task. And I just say, my jaw drops every time I hear your stories and I hear about the work you do, and I hope, I just hope being on on on the radio and and and talking and having people hear your your words helps out in some way.
Speaker 12: So I'm sorry, Dan, I can't thank you enough for giving me this platform, because again, you don't know what you don't know, And I know they are really good people out there that once they do know, will will find a way to help.
Speaker 8: And for me, that's everything.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, evangelin Deval, people can find you. All. All they got to do is go to the Varner Foundation for Children and Families Varner Foundation dot org and they can find you. They can find Dan Varner and you've got all the resources if you. If you want to help kids, talk to Evangeline de Val and you you really you couldn't do more than by talking to her. But the Evangeline, our time is gone. Thank you so much for being here tonight, and we'll we'll do it again before too long. And I hope so tell everyone, tell Dan Varner and everyone else.
Speaker 9: I said, hello, I farewell, Thanks so much.
Speaker 8: Dan.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Evangel and Duval just unbelievably passionate about this subject when it comes to helping kids nine to fifty six. It's the Midweek Crisis, Wednesday Night edition on seven hundred WLW seven hundred WLW at ten o six Dan Carroll till midnight tonight on the Wednesday Night edition of the Midweek Crisis. Joe Waddell running the Big Board in the seven hundred WLW Command Center. Fund lines are open five to one to three, seven four nine, seven thousand, one eight hundred The Big One those are the numbers to call. So we've got Senator Elisa Slotkin, Democrat from Michigan, Senator Mark Kelly, Democrat from Arizona. We got Chris Delouzzo, who's the congress Been Representative Democrat from Pennsylvania. We got Representative Meggie Goldlander, a Democrat New Hampshire, Chrissy Hulahan, a Democrat from Pennsylvania. And Jason Crowe, who is a Democrat from Colorado. You're about to hear each and every one of them in this video, and they are, to my way of thinking, we're really playing fast and loose with national security and maybe even trying to, I don't know, advocate for an overthrow of the president. Maybe an insurrection. That's what we'll hear. Stephen Miller probably use that word here in just a few minutes. But this video came out what was a day or so ago, and these Democrats are talking to members of the military and they are telling them not to obey the orders of Donald Trump. Listen for you. You might have heard this, but I'm sure there's some of you that may not have heard this yet. But I want you to listen to this, and I want to get your reaction to it. Let's hear it now, cut number two.
Speaker 15: I'm Senator Alissa Stockins.
Speaker 3: Senator Mark Kelly, Representative Chris Deluzio.
Speaker 12: Congressman Mai Goodlanyard, Representative Chrissy Hulahan, Congressman Jason Crowe.
Speaker 1: I was a captain in the United States.
Speaker 16: Navy, former CIA officer, former Navy, former paratrooper and Army ranger, former.
Speaker 15: Intelligence officer, former Air Force.
Speaker 17: We want to speak directly to members of the military and the intelligence community to.
Speaker 3: Take risks each day to keep Americans safe.
Speaker 15: We know you are under enormous stress and pressure right now.
Speaker 12: Americans trust their military, but that trust is at risk.
Speaker 11: This administration is pitting our uniform military.
Speaker 15: And intelligence community professionals.
Speaker 3: Against American citizens like us.
Speaker 11: You all swore an oath to protect and defend this constitution.
Speaker 16: Right now, the threats to our constitution aren't just coming from abroad, from right here at home.
Speaker 1: Our laws are clear. You can refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 15: You can refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 3: You must refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 18: No one has to carry out orders that violate the law or our constitution.
Speaker 11: We know this is hard and that it's a difficult time to be a public servant.
Speaker 15: But whether you're serving in the CIA.
Speaker 19: The Army, or Navy, the Air Force.
Speaker 1: Your vigilance is critical. And know that we have your back because now more than.
Speaker 15: Ever, the American people need you.
Speaker 16: We need you to stand up for our laws, our constitution, and who we are as Americans.
Speaker 1: Don't give up.
Speaker 3: Don't give up.
Speaker 1: Don't give up.
Speaker 15: Don't give up the ship.
Speaker 1: Don't give up the ship with the uh you know, the dramatic music and all that. Oh man, we're at risk. If you're a member of the military and you hear that, what goes through you. If I'm active duty right now and I hear that, I'm thinking, I've got all these idiots telling me that I'm not able to think for myself. And they they talk about all this danger and all alls are clear, you don't have to obey an unlawful order. But yet they can't provide a single example. Pete Hex said said this was stage four TVs trumped arrangement syndrome, which is a real thing, by the way, So one of these clowns, Jason Crowe, there's a Democrat from Colorado and all given credit. He went on. Fox News went on with Martha McCollum and was answering some questions, and to her credit in this interview that it's about a minute or so into this that this cuts about almost two minutes long. But I want you to listen closely to this because he's babbling on like an idiot, and so she tries to get the question in and the question that you'll hear it, but it's slightly hard to hear because she's talking over him a little bit, and she's gonna say, what specific order from the commander in chief that we are asking our military to carry out are you objecting to? And that is the question. That's the question I have. That's the question any sensible person that I talk to that's heard this video, that's the question that they have. And so she's giving him the opportunity to tell the American people exactly what the hell he's talking about. And listen to the response. So, Joe Waddell, let's hear that that is cut number three.
Speaker 18: So you're not talking about actual policy, You're not talking about things that are members of our service members who we revere and respect, are actually being asked to do. So when you see this video on exactly all over the place. When you see this video on social media, I think a lot of people scratch their heads and they say, what exactly are they talking about?
Speaker 19: Are they talking about.
Speaker 18: Not allowing gunboats to make it to the United States carrying drugs?
Speaker 19: Is I mean? Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 16: Martha, here's a novel idea. How about we actually prevent things from happening before they become a problem.
Speaker 19: I think that's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: You know what you're saying.
Speaker 16: What you're saying is we have to wait until there's a problem to respond to that problem.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not right.
Speaker 16: As a military officer, what I think is important is we train people, we give them information, We prepare people for challenges coming down the pike. That is what I did as a commander in the military. That's what I'm doing now. As we are standing our troops, we are reminding them of.
Speaker 18: Their obligation from the commander in chief you our military, to carry out. Are you objecting to this is very, very vague, and it was so vague in this video nobody only people could figure out what you guys were all talking about.
Speaker 16: Honestly, Martha, Donald Trump has made a series of very disturbing comments and suggestions that would violate US law and put our military in terrible position.
Speaker 19: We're getting nowhere.
Speaker 16: I don't don't want to wait until that happens to remind our troops of their obligation, because then it'll be too late.
Speaker 1: Understand, these our.
Speaker 16: Troops and our amazing men and women in uniform, to remind.
Speaker 18: Them who sign up every day you did to carry out the orders of the commander in chief. We have We are not engaged in new wars. We have no troops on the ground in Ukraine except some who were training uh pilot missions, not not on any front lines of any kind in the Caribbean right now.
Speaker 19: We've sent a carrier there. I thought these were this specific.
Speaker 18: Operations that are actually happening that you might be referring to.
Speaker 15: But we've created a huge So there you go.
Speaker 1: There's Martha mccalluman and her credit. She's taking this guy to task. If he would have done his interview on the CNN or MSNBC, they would have been like, yeah, oh yeah, Trump's breaking the law. Yeah, but you heard her ask the question, what specific order from the commander in chief that we are asking our military to carry out? Are you objecting to? This is very vague. No one can figure out what you're talking about, honestly, And this clown and I can't believe that he was a an are guys was an officer as an army ranger. Donald Trump has made a series of alarming comments and suggestions that would violate you as well. Guess what, comments and suggestions are not violations of the law. Comments and suggestions are just that they are comments and suggestions. We should be lucky that we still live in a country where you can make all the comments and all the suggestions you want. But until you start, you know, I don't know, maybe shooting people, burning stuff down, overturning police cars, blocking traffic in the roadway. Those are called actions. And when you take those actions, then you break the law. Donald Trump is not ordering, nor has he ever ordered anyone to break the law. But yet this guy Jason Crow from Colorado, and these other idiots Slotkin and good Lander and Hulahan and d'luzzo of Pennsylvania, Mark Kelly, they can't they can't come up with a single example other than to say, well, he's saying something putting our democracy at risk. Our democracy is at risk. You can't. You can't obey those orders. So Stephen Miller was on TV earlier today and he was asked about this on the Will Kine Show, and Stephen Miller is one of the all time greats, and of course his response is absolutely classic on this. So I wanted to play that. That is cutting number four. Joe. Let's hear cut number four.
Speaker 17: It is insurrection, plainly, directly, without question. And when you have one of the lawmakers on that video being un able to state in as you say, lengthy cross examination, a single so called illegal order, it just proves the point. It's a general call for rebellion from the CIA and the armed services of the United States by Democrat lawmakers saying that you have not only the right, but the duty and the obligation to defy orders of the commander in chief, That those who carry weapons in America's name should defy their chain of command and engage in.
Speaker 1: Open acts of insurrection.
Speaker 17: That the CIA, the clandestine Service, which isn't even legally authorized to operate in the United States, should engage and again acts of rebellion and insurrection. These lawmakers should honestly resign in disgrace and never return to public office again for even daring to think, let alone to say these words, and to say them proudly.
Speaker 1: But it shows what a dangerous moment we're in.
Speaker 17: We have seen the Democratic Party nurse the flames of violence and insurrection against the federal government for.
Speaker 1: The last ten months.
Speaker 17: When you see this continuous campaign of violence against ice officers and.
Speaker 1: Border patrol agents.
Speaker 17: When you see Democrat sanctuary politicians and Democrat sanctuary governors side with the rioters, side with the assaulters over federal law enforcement, and that spills even into juries and grand juries. When you see Democrat jurors engage in nullification to let off violent attackers who are engaging in physical violence, physical assault against federal officers, this is a dangerous moment. You have a political party, an organization, the Democrat Party, and their message is that any action, no matter how unlawful, no matter how dangerous, no matter how much it threatens constitutional order, is justified if it keeps Democrat policies in effect at any cost.
Speaker 1: So they're Steven Miller absolute classic response to these fools, these members of Congress, and listen to what he said, they should resign and disgrace and he's talking about Slotkin, Mark Kelly, the Lousi, Oh good Lander, Hulahan and this this fool Jason Crowe. No, I was a commander in the in the military. How about what we're saying is we have to we have to wait until there's a problem to respond now with Donald Trump is out there trying to end wars. Donald Trump is trying to stop the drugs before they come on to our shores. Donald Trump is trying to get illegals out of our country. Donald Trump is trying to stop Muslims from taking over and for real law being the law of the land. But yet this guy who claims to have they I was, I was a commander in the in the Army of the Army Rangers. Doesn't sound like any officer I ever knew when I was in the military. Mark in Monroe, what do you say, Well, this.
Speaker 13: Is my question when it's insubordination to the commander in chief, not treason. And wasn't there a point in time where if people in the ranks did that, they would be facing a firing squad.
Speaker 1: Well, there, we don't do that now, But yeah, I would say, yes, there was a time when we did that.
Speaker 13: Well, that's how severe it is. I mean, these guys talk cla like, you know, it's just off the cuff. We can say what we want whenever we want, and they're fine with that. They're they're really not taken an accountability. I mean they should be uh put to the test and you know, prosecuted for it. I mean, it's it's ridiculous. You can you can't have a rule of law with that kind of in archy, especially in tap government position.
Speaker 1: Well, Steven Miller called it insurrection. And you know, this guy comes on and and he was asked Martha McCollum, I mean to herka and look, I'll give this guy a little bit of credit for facing facing serious questions on Fox News, because if he goes to CNN or he's on with Stephanopolis or whatever, he's not going to face you know, Michael, you think Michael Strahan's really going to bear down on this and get to the crux of the matter is you know, on what you know, what what ever show, the CBS Morning Nude, whatever show that is he's on. Do you really think he's going to dig deep in and hit these guys on She said, this is the question. This is as soon as I saw this, what policy? What orders are you talking about? And all this guy can say, well, he's said some alarming comments, he's had some alarming suggestions, and so based on that, you want to tell members of the military not to obey the orders of the commander in chief? Am I missing something here?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 13: Again, you know, I guess I would call this. First of all, they always say, have the press in their corner?
Speaker 1: Well, sure they do.
Speaker 13: Well, I call it psychological projection. Whatever you're guilty of, you you throw it back at the the opposition.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of that going on, especially with Democrats.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, and my fear is the what I call the property in the press is able to sway you know, the common folk out there because they're you know, they're just not up to snuff to understand what's going on behind the scenes, and they get the upper hand on this. So people like Trump, you know, take the front four and it's not right obviously, and again the country's state is really taking a back seat to not only the press, but like you said, these insurrection insurrectionists that seem to have the upper hand. And at this point in time.
Speaker 1: Well, Mark, all I know is I'm disgusted by these people. And Mark, I thank you very much for the phone call. Oh, he's made some suggestions that we don't like, and so we have to tell our weak minded members. And there's so much I mean, I mean, really, if you look at look at these people, they really think they are so much smarter than everyone else. They really think that we have people in our military. Why else would you go out and make a video like this, because you have to be the ones that tells members of our military that, hey, let's not forget you got an illegal order. You don't have to carry that out that you know, we know that you don't have the capacity to think for yourself, So we're going to do that for you. Maybe if they if they get an order while they're on duty, maybe they can call up the office of Alyssa Slotkin, or maybe they can call Jason Crowe of of Colorado. Oh, my commander just gave me an order. I don't know if it's lawful or not. Maybe there are they going to make themselves available since they know so much? Are they going to be the ones who decide whether or not in order from the commander in chief is lawful or not? Are they going to be the ones making that call, because they certainly think that our men and women in uniform aren't capable of doing that. I got to get to a break, but Randy and Ray are on the line. Randy and Ray stay right there. We'll get to your calls after the break in the news here at the bottom of the hour. But this set me off like few things ever have. And we've seen videos like this before, you know where they Sometimes it's a celebrity that comes on and acts like they're so smart. Oh and Trump is so dangero. Now, Stephen Miller was right, this is insurrection three seven Big one. We got to get to a break, Dan Carroll midweek crisis on seven hundred WLW back on the Big one, seven hundred WLW. Front lines are open five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, got to get to the calls. So talking about the video that was posted by Alyssa Slotkin, some other members of Congress, Pete hex Seth called it Trump four or I'm sorry, Stage four Trump arrangement syndrome. Slotkin in our Colleagues has spent recent weeks, according to Fox News, introducing legislation to limit Trump's ability to deploy National Guard members domestically or launch military action against NARCO terrorists without congressional approval, but none of that context appears in the video. Don't give up the ship? People really make me sick. Let's go to Randy in Indiana. Randy seven hundred w LW and we got Ray and Mark Hey Dan, all right, Randy, I'm just a little bent out of shape about these these uh, these elected representatives who are talking to members that are trying to talk to members. One point six million views this thing has had already, and they're telling members of the military not to you know, because they I guess, I guess the members of the mother though, they should only obey these senators and these congress people. Is that right? Maybe maybe they should just disregard Trump altogether and and and take their orders from from you know, Alyssa Slotkin and Jason Crowe and some of these other you know, Mark Kelly and these people, or maybe a federal maybe they should take orders from a federal judge. How about that?
Speaker 20: Thanks for waving my call. So when I was when I do in the military, I swore to protect and defend the Constitution in the United States against all enemies foreign into me. Yes, not some tubeit politician, Okay, And as far as I'm concerned, they are domestic enemies. By telling people to the United States military to disobey a direct order, to put themselves in subjection to the uniform quote of military justice, to be prosecuted and possibly this charge of a military that is flat out ridiculous. For them to do that, well.
Speaker 1: They want to, They're looking, they want to disrupt the entire chain of command. You know, this this guy, this crow, this guy Crow was says he was in the Ranger and may look, I'm not and thank you for your service, and I am not degrading his service whatsoever. But this guy was in the Rangers. He he should know about the chain of command. And this guy seeks to disrupt that by telling people who are in the military that they shouldn't obey the orders of the commander in chief.
Speaker 20: Right, I mean, to disobey a direct order. I never ever thought about doing that when I was in a military. I was in there to do the mission, you know, on complete a mission what my superiors told.
Speaker 4: Me to do.
Speaker 20: And I mean it's just ridiculous. I mean, especially they should know better since they were in the military. You have your chain of command, I mean, and you don't disobey direct orders unless it's something totally egregious, egregious that you think, you know, is it right or whatever. But it's just what they're doing, is I mean, it's right, it's it's insurrection, it's it's it's treason to me to to backstab the authority of the president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Well, and the thing is they can't even they can't even speak to what sort of illegal order they're talking about, right, you know that this guy, this guy uh Crowe said, well, the president, he's made some alarming comments. Is it is? Is that? Is that what we base we based this kind of stuff? Now do we base uh you know, the the actions we want to take on alarming comments?
Speaker 20: You remember Bemaria them Bill Clinton was president when we're black cropped down in that disaster. Okay, he wanted to leave our dead soldiers in Somalia. And with a mister president, we don't leave our fallen soldiers behind. So they are they're just two good politicians who don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Randy, thank you for the call. I appreciate it, Thank you for thank you for your service. Let's go to the west side and say hello to Ray. Then we got Mark and Florence. Haven't heard from Mark and Florence in a while. But Ray on the west side, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 6: All right, I'll try and be quicker, But I got to give one example. You know Komy that got fired by Trump?
Speaker 1: Yes, what were you? The disgraceful FBI director?
Speaker 21: Well, that would be him.
Speaker 6: But why in the world would he become on the board of trustees, uh, governing board of trustees at the Boeing corporation being paid five hundred thousand dollars a month after he got fired.
Speaker 21: This is an FBI guy going to Boeing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the thing is when these people go to Washington, and when you get to that level, you make friends in all kinds of places. So I so, is that what Komy is doing now? He's on the board of Boeing Aircraft?
Speaker 21: Don't I think his charge?
Speaker 6: His term is over. But the point is he carried serious clearance. So any new contract or anything else that might be coming down, that might be an opportunity for going.
Speaker 21: He was very worthy of having around.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's where the money is a lot of these people when they're retired, especially at an six and above. I checked with my uncle. He got out at four. He had clearence when he was flying one thirty five's refueling over Vietnam, But once he turned around and went into reserve status in seventy four, his clarence was snatched. My dad had clearance at an E file level carrying NATO papers back in Germany in sixties. Once he was discharged and came back to Cincinnati, his clarence disappeared six and above.
Speaker 21: In a general rule, you get a.
Speaker 6: Courtesy where they will retain your clearance. Part of the argument that is legitimate on a politician level is if there's an ongoing operation that the new guy needs to be knowing something or get some information back, they leave the old guy with some clearance. The trick is they're just making money off of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And I know Trump has revoked a lot of those individuals that had their clearances after they were done with their service in the government.
Speaker 21: They keep it this time only in this term.
Speaker 6: He first did not do this at all in his first term because he didn't realize and Brennan was the first one he nailed and there was a radio host with a national program that knew how to get to the ear of Trump. And when Brennan's clearance was snatched by Trump because Brannan was running his mouth on Channel twelve with Stephanopolis on Sunday Mornings, and you realize there's some stuff here that you're not supposed to know about right now. So they snatched it. And there were one hundred and ninety admirals.
Speaker 21: That turned around and in aggravation said well, I'm.
Speaker 6: Not using mine anyways to stick it.
Speaker 21: In your ear, and he gave it back.
Speaker 6: That was on the first term, when he showed up on this net left in this election, this term now forty seven, he snatched a whole bunch. That one captain in the Navy that's running his mouth on this head, he's an easy shot take it out. If he's carrying any clearance, drum could snatch that sucker in a heartbeat.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and Ray, I'll thank you very much for the call. Yeah. But as a general rule, I think when your time in the in the military is over, your time in service to the country is over, then maybe it's time for your clearance to go away too, Unless you know, unless you get called in. Maybe unless you have a certain sort of expertise and they need to rely on you for something in the future, maybe it can be on an as needed basis. But I don't know about that. Mark and Florence. What's going on tonight? Don't we got Chris and Green Township?
Speaker 6: Dan?
Speaker 4: What is happening? Buddy? You know, I don't agree with you on much of anything, but I always enjoy when you're on.
Speaker 1: Man here, it's been a while since I've heard from you, so it's good to have you back on what's going on?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, thank you? Dan? Hey, you ready for it now?
Speaker 21: You know it's coming?
Speaker 1: Here we go land on me.
Speaker 4: Hey all right, sir, Hey, I respect those guys for getting out that information. You have to get in front of something like that.
Speaker 13: Dan.
Speaker 4: I know you were in the Air Force. I was as well. I'm about your age. I would say, I just turned fifty nine and listen, man, no way, no way to hot. Did I know as much back then as I know now? I mean, you know, just with age alone, you have them with them coming just you know, so No, they need the military, genterist speaking younger people. They need to get that out I'm not saying they can't think for theirselves, but for themselves. But come on, now, you just know so much more when you get older. So I think it's good that they get and listen. Trump has said things that are downright scare for all.
Speaker 1: Well well let me, well, let me stop you before you you think it's good that these these Democrat lawmakers Slotkin and Mark Kelly and christ Delusio, Jason Crowe, Chrissy Hulahan. Do you think that's good that all these lawmakers, these these representatives and these senators put this video together and put it out there. You think that's a good thing?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: Why Why do you tell me why you think that?
Speaker 4: Because Trump has authoritarian Tennessee. He said things that are just completely out of bounds. What I would.
Speaker 1: Like, like, what can you give me an example?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, yes, sir. Multiple multiple news UH organizations have come out and spoken of his talking about shooting migrants in the legs to slow him down. Now, I mean, I don't know for sure he said it, but multiple have said that.
Speaker 1: Dan, we have have you heard of one instance of that happening? No, I'll give you that.
Speaker 4: You have not.
Speaker 1: You've not, You've not heard of that.
Speaker 4: I'll give you that. But hey man, it's what you know, like people like this is the border?
Speaker 1: Is the border under control?
Speaker 4: Now? I believe it is.
Speaker 1: Was the border under under control before Trump got into office.
Speaker 4: Well, I know it was not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll give you that.
Speaker 4: I'll give you that, Dan, But what I talked about. What see, he's talking about prosecuting his political enemies and even like cozing up to ruthless dictators all over the world. You know, I know you said you like Steven Miller. He to me sounds like trying to be trying to sound like a Nazi. Only I consider him.
Speaker 1: To be goofy.
Speaker 4: I know you like him. I know you like him, and I'm just saying back years when we've seen authoritarians, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sound like the Nazi.
Speaker 4: He just his whole is this is entire his gate, just the way he tried to come across as a tough guy. I beat him. I beat somebody like that. Since with tough guy talking like that, where do like you tell there's no toughness really with him at all? But you know he's a big talker. I understand that. But to me, it's just goofy. I mean it is just and I'm just a damn let me just leave you with this, sir. But you know, the authoritarians that we've seen the past, You do not think that people should have or if there would have been a greater attempt to get out in front of what you know of their even their elections and when they started rolling to get out in front of that, you don't think that really would have been effective to stop people that we've seen, you know, ga their strength and you know, act on the act on what they wanted to act on.
Speaker 21: It wouldn't it.
Speaker 4: You don't think it would have helped you get out in front of them early? Yeah, in front of them.
Speaker 1: Well, you're trying, you're trying to make the connection or say that Trump is showing precursors towards being a what a dictator? It's a talitarian? I mean, is that what you're trying to say. I'm not sure, yes.
Speaker 4: Sir, I'm definitely saying that.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely all right. Well, OK, Look, Trump says things. Trump says things that that that sometimes I shake my head at. So I don't agree with everything that that Trump says and that he does, but you've got to look at the policies. You've got to look at the actions. So it's one thing. It's one thing for him, you know, as the as this uh uh, this guy says, what the hell is his name again? Crow? And when Martha McCallum said, what specific order from the commander in chief that that we are asked our military to carry out? Are you objecting to what specific order? All he can say is, well, well, he made some comments and suggestions comments. This is market this is first Amendment. You can make all the comments and suggestions you want, but that doesn't equal action. Order, It doesn't equal action.
Speaker 4: I'll give you an action that I think probably that to my mind, is illegal. I wouldn't do it, couldn't do it. Is these bombing of these boats. You know, I don't know if they're exactly off the waters of Venezuela, but no, when did the United States just start doing that? I heard someone to make the comment the other night, and I agree with this, When.
Speaker 1: Well, we now hold on these boats that are being blown up? Are these these boats? The people operating these boats have been declared as as terrorist organizations and so when you've got when and so that makes them an enemy of the United States. And when these terrorist organizations are trying to bring illegal drugs into the United States, then we are taking them out.
Speaker 4: We should dance. When when did that? When did we become like that? We don't say that'd be like us uh I heard them, I say that this is.
Speaker 1: So what are we supposed to do? Just allow drugs uh unabated to flow into.
Speaker 4: The country, arrest them when we went after when this country say like when after Epstein or whoever you know, or anyone built any bill causing anybody, We just didn't send to like to say, for Epstein, we just didn't send the health fire missile windo its condo. We rested. That's what needs to be done.
Speaker 1: And look, look when when you when you sit there and you and you try to arrest these people and you go through the court system and all that, look that they're enemies of the United States and they're attacking you. They're attacking our country, and we are taking them.
Speaker 4: Out when we no longer live up to the ideals which I once thought this country was comprised of.
Speaker 1: It's goodbye the US the other the ideals. The ideals are there for everyone, but you got to do it. You got to do it legally. You got to come into the country legally. You can't be trying to smuggle in heroin or fentanyl or whatever else into the country. And if you're designated as a terrorist organization and you're attacking our country, then we're going to respond. And the way we respond is by blowing blowing your boat out of the water.
Speaker 4: Didn't you hear by one or two guys actually were released or that didn't kill them, and they actually went back to their home countries. And they were so dangerous that we decided not to rest them, to let them go. That's how dangerous they were. Now that's the case, Dan, You know that, can't you know something wrong there? If we actually let them go, you know, did not pursue them. And then but but had had we had the missile, you know, the strike work, they would have they would have been killed. But they were so dangerous we were we let them go when subsequently they weren't killed.
Speaker 1: And you don't think we're follow You don't think we're following their every move. You don't think we're going to see you see where they go back to. You don't think you don't think we're going to see where uf I find the the bigger fish. You don't think they're going to go back to where they came. Well, I mean, look, we were talking about security clearances earlier. You don't know that, and I don't know that, but I would like to think that there was a reason for that. And Mark, I'm going to let you go. I appreciate it. I appreciate the phone call. Mark, don't be a stranger. So there you go, Chris and green Township is is hanging on. We don't really have time for another I let Mark have his say, but we don't really have a time. So Mark or Chris and green Township stay there. We'll get to your phone call after the news here at the top of the hour. But when you've got the Senators and congress people telling members of our military and the CIA they don't have to obey the orders of it and they and they want to say they're illegal orders, but yet they can't say they can't name one illegal order. That's a problem these people. It's my way of thinking that this, things like this should ruin a political career, But yet these people will probably be voted back into office time and time again. I know Slotkin's been there for a little while. I know Mark Kelly's been there for a little while. I don't know much about these other people, but I know Jason Crow just based on that interview he did with Martha McCallum, I don't like that dude at all. Ten fifty five. We got to get to a break and then we will continue on till midnight tonight. Seven hundred WLW right back on the Big One, seven hundred w l W eleven O seven. We rolled his all midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll glad to be here. I'm glad you are here as well. Five one, three, seven, four, nine hundred. The Big One, Chris and Green Township is on. Hold on and we get to Chris in just a second. But you know, one of the things I think that some people like to point to as some of the you know, illegal illegal orders of Trump is by him deploying the National Guard in certain places around the country. But if you look at the places where he has deployed the National Guard, you will see that crime has come. I saw a report where killings in Chicago are way down. Things in Portland have gotten a lot better. One of the things and the reason that these National Guard troops have to be deployed is because they are protecting federal agents who are trying to do their job. And just yesterday the Department of Homeland Security put out and Christy Noham did a speech on this. But it turns out that the surgeon vehicle attacks against federal officers ICE and CBP officers have more than doubled this year. The men and women of ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Border Protection have been facing a surgeon vehicle attacks driven by hateful rhetoric from sanctuary politicians, leftist activists, mainstream media. There have been nearly one hundred vehicular attacks this year, more than double them ount at the same time last year. The attacks not only posed potentially fatal risk to officers, but also in danger of the public. We are seeing the results of the lefts constant demonization of the men and women of law enforcement. Dangerous criminals, whether they be be illegal aliens or US citizens, are turning their vehicles in the weapons to attack ICE and CBP. Ced Trician McLaughlin, the Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security, and by the way, I thought Trump hated women I thought Trump was a big misogynist. And you've got two women, Christinome and Trician McLachlin, who's from Cincinnati by the way, just terrific. Since January twentieth, there have been ninety nine vehicle attacks against federal law enforcement, more than double compared to the forty seven from this time last year. There have been seventy one vehicular attacks against Customs and Border patrol since January twentieth. There have been twenty eight vehicular attacks against ice since January twentieth. So these federal agents out there trying to round up the child predators, the drug dealers, the murders, the rapists, they're getting attacked and they need protection. Chris and green Township, thank you so much for holding on. You're on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Hey Air Force is there, Dan, always enjoy your show.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you and right back at you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dan. The divisciousness in the country is not getting any better. I'm just wondering when we file for divorce based on their rec soluble differences. I just think that we think nothing like the they think nothing like us, and there's just no way to bridge that gap.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's it's it's disheartening to think that way. I would certainly hope that it doesn't come to that. You know, there there used to be a time when we had differences with those on on the other side of the aisle. They different, they differ from us, they differ from uh that we differ with them. But I think in the end, we all wanted the same thing. We all wanted America to be great. We all wanted the you know, the peace and prosperity and in all those you know, we wanted people to to have a decent place to live, to be able to go to a good school, to be able to have a good job. We wanted all those things. We just had different ways of getting there. But now there are times when I don't think those on the left really want those things anymore. And and I and I the last couple of weeks, I've been talking about something that Bernie Sanders said, And this was after man Dami got elected in New York City, and he said, he said, Democrats need to take this what Mondanni did and do this all across the country. And I think about what he said, and when when I hear him say something like that, it's not. It's not that we need to do this all across the country because this is what's good for America. This helps advance peace and prosperity. This is, you know, the way to the American dream. The only reason Bernie Sanders said that is because it puts Democrats in power. And I think it all stops and starts right there. That is the only thing that he when he says that that we need to do what Mondanni did all across the country, all that means is that it keeps Democrats in power. And how does that further the notion that we're going to find any common ground when it comes to what's better for America or the people of America.
Speaker 5: Well, Dan, wait until November of twenty six. If the Democrats do in fact take control the chaos, they're going to begin with impeachment hearings. Oh, I think next the final two years of Trump's term is going to be just absolute chaos. And God only knows where to land in twenty eight if somebody like Evin Newsom or one of his cohorts gets elected president. I just I really pity the young kids today. I mean, I've had a full life, you know, it's just really scary to think about where this country might be in ten, twenty thirty years.
Speaker 1: Do you think the people that voted in New York have any idea of what they're in for? If Mondani is able to do really even a fraction of the stuff that he says he wants to do, do you think they have any clue?
Speaker 5: Well, one point five million of the voters in New York City are foreign born. You know, this is what they're used to in their home countries. They please these countries to come here for a better life, and then what do they do. They turn around and vote for the same kind of people that led to the countries that they fled.
Speaker 1: That's a good parts.
Speaker 5: Logic to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. And it's been happening in far too many places. And you know, I see all these stories about these individuals in New York City who have the means to move out of New York City because they don't want to live under the rule of someone like Mondannie. But yet they will. They will move to Florida, they will move to Texas, they'll move to Colorado or Wyoming or Montana. And then and then they'll vote for politicians who gave rise to the conditions that allow someone like Mondanni to get to get into power.
Speaker 5: Well, look at Arizona, that used to be one of the most conservative states. Now you've got this boob Mark Kelly, you know, as a senator Colorado. Same thing there.
Speaker 1: Well, the governor there in Arizona, Katie Hobbs, I mean, she's a dedicated, hardcore leftist. She's as corrupt as the day is long.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. And then you're seeing the left coast, I guess the right coast. It started with Maryland. Now it's moved down to Virginia, it's moving into North Carolina. Georgia is a purple state. Now it's just the whole demographics. Everything's just changing so that I just don't see it coming back together. And I do really worry about where this country will be, probably after I'm on the other side of the grass. But I do think that things are really not workable to come to a reasonable compromise and solution with these people.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and sadly, Chris, I think you're onto something. I think there's just been far too many people in this country who want to go down that rabbit hole of having a cradle to grave security and putting everything in the hands of an ever increasing and ever expanding, an ever more powerful federal government. And when Trump taught and I think when you really boil down a lot of these arguments about what Trump is talking about, what Trump is talking about is giving people opportunities to have power to themselves and reducing the power that politicians have over their lives. And so when you get into that area where you start talking about taking away power that these people in Washington, d c. Have, that's what causes them to dig their heels in more than anything else.
Speaker 5: Well, Dan, I'll tell you there's it defies any logic to me. Also, when I hear these people screaming about us taking out these Narco boats, there's been maybe twelve fourteen. Have they forgotten when Obama was president, him sending these predator missiles to go after these terrorist leaders, lots of collateral damage, lots of innocent people killed. I didn't hear anybody screaming.
Speaker 1: Then he was doing He was doing it on a daily basis.
Speaker 5: He did a list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he talked about his kill list. He'd get up every morning and go down to the Oval office and look at his kill list and say, here's our potential targets today, who do you want to hit And he'd sign off on, you know, hit this guy, this guy, this guy in and that's how you would start his day. And I know this because when I was at nineteen, when I was at Fox nineteen got a we got an anchor in. His name was Ben Swan, and Ben Swan Obama was on a campaign tour. He was he was he wasn't campaigning for himself, he was campaigning for someone else. And so he was he was in town or he was either here, he was in Dayton, but he was, he was in the area. And so you know, they'll do these things where if you're a local news anchor, they'll give you, say, seven minutes with the president, and so you can, you know, you can, you can pretend to your audience like, hey, look, I'm I'm Joe news anchor from your local TV station and I had a one on one with the President of the United States. So you put you sell it's a selling point for local TV. So so the the president's in a room, you walk in, you get your time, and then you walk out and they they have a crew there that sends the video to you and all that and it and it's just boom boom boom. They'll knock out, you know, seven or eight different anchors from from local TV stations and so you get your interview. So Bence Wan goes in there and he says, the first thing he says to Obama is where do you get the authority to launch these these uh you know, these drone strikes? And and at the time, he had killed an American citizen. One of the people that got killed in one of these strikes was an American citizen. And he confronted Obama about this, and and Obama just turned into as a blithering idiot because he was not expecting this from your local news anchor and had well by by by by Well it was and that was the end of the interview.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you, I glory and that guy spunk uh for for hiving the courage to ask him that question. But but yeah, we are in definitely trying times. Dan, I I uh, you know, just don't know where it's all gonna end. But my gut feeling is it's not gonna end pretty how long. I don't know, nobody knows, but it seems to be picking up pace, And when I see people throwing rocks at federal law enforcement trying to enforce our immigration laws, and nobody seems to do anything about it to stop these agitators, it really does concern me that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think I think if we, if we just had an honest media in this country, I think that could go a long way to presenting, you know, or helping bring people together. But even the media is so far out there. It's I've seen so many stories lately of people who were consuming so much CNN and MSNBC and things like that, and then something opened their eyes and they realized they were just being led down a path of complete dishonesty. And so the media doesn't help to to cover that either.
Speaker 5: So the media helped lose the Vietnam War. That's I was just a kid when that was going on, but I would watch the nightly news and it was so biased and all those men that died in vain. But hey, Dan, that's all I got for tonight. I enjoy your show. It's a great show. And appreciate you taking my car well.
Speaker 1: Chris, I appreciate you, and I appreciate you picking up the phone. Brother, don't be a stranger.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, we'll talk to you again.
Speaker 1: There you go, Chris in Green Township. Great stuff. There. The speaking of media with the White House put this out today and the headline is this is from the White House. ABC News is fake news. ABC News is not journalism. It's a Democrat spin operation masquerading as a broadcast network. The networks long standing commitment to hoaxes, character assassinations, outright fiction targeting only one side of the political aisle is a deliberate deception to wage war on President Trump and the millions of Americans who elected him to multiple terms. ABC knew, and they put news in quotes. ABC News has a long, rich tradition of peddling lies, conspiracies, and outright opinion thinly veiled as fact. In twenty seventeen, ABC suspended investigative reporter Brian Ross after he falsely reported that President Trump had directed Michael Flynn to contact Russian officials before the twenty sixteen election. In twenty twenty, ABC suspended veteran correspondent David Wright after he was caught identifying himself as a socialist and admitting the network pushes an anti Trump agenda and air stories designed for profit, not news. In twenty twenty, George Stephanopoulos, longtime Democrat operative turned one to be journalist, failed to ask Joe Biden about his on Hunter's infamous laptop or the swirling allegations of impropriety. In twenty twenty four, Stephanopoulos repeatedly lied about President Trump's legal cases. After being sued for promoting these defamatory lives, the network agreed to settle for sixteen million dollars and issue a statement of regret. In October of twenty four, the network erroneously fact checked in quotes President Trump at least five times during the presidential debate, but failed to call out his opponent a single time. Following President Trump's historic twenty twenty four victory, ninety percent of the network's coverage of his cabinet nominees was negative. And I mean this goes on and on and on. All these things that ABC News, I mean, they are just they are just taking ABC News to task. In July, ABC News dismissed the vicious MS thirteen gang, whose motto is literally kill rape control. They dismissed this as a click. In July, ABC News used its special coverage of the one Big, Beautiful Bill signing ceremony to falsely claim the legislation would mostly benefit the wealthiest Americans and repeat the debunked talking point that millions of Americans would lose their healthcare. I mean, it is it is just one thing after another. In April, ABC News pedaled the debunked lie that the Trump administration was unilaterally deporting US citizens babies. And they've got links all these day. If you go to the White House webs site and uh just google it, ABC News is fake news. You can read this for yourself and they've got links to every single one of these and a lot of it is stuff that I've talked about in the past, like the transition coverage. It links you to a piece from NewsBusters dot org. So it is absolutely amazing. I've never seen anything like this, especially from the White House. Eleven twenty five, we got to get to a break little news coming up at the bottom of the hour five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred the big one if you want to get on board between now at midnight Dan Carroll and the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW back on The Big One, seven hundred WLW Dan Carroll's on Midnight on the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis, If you want to get on board before we wrap things up, five one, three, seven, four nine, seven one, eight hundred The Big One, and what I do with my list? Hold on a second, hold on. I want to know. I want to hear a cut and I gotta find it, though, So hold on, let me dial this. I was I was looking at something else before the before the break ended. There, let's go to cut number. Donald Trump was, I was talking today and I do have some good news. And Donald Trump had some good news as well, talking about employment in America and the number of Americans who are working today. This was at the There was a the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is in Washington right now. They had a big dinner last night, and there was a what did they call it? I forget what they called it, and it was some American Saudi Arabia Economic Forum or something like that. But he was talking about jobs and Americans working, and I look at this and I think this is some good news. So it's not all doom and gloom here on the Midweek crisis. Some good news from the Trumpster today. And Joe Waddell it's her cut number seven place.
Speaker 22: One point nine million more American board workers are employed today. I think of that when I took office, so we picked up almost two million workers, and more Americans are now working. As I said, at any time in the history of our country, under Biden, one out of every four new jobs went to increase the size of the federal government. So, in other words, one out of four was a federal worker. Well, I love our federal workers.
Speaker 3: But that's not the way you can build a country.
Speaker 1: It's a short road to a disaster.
Speaker 22: Under my administration, one hundred percent. Think of that of all new jobs created came out of the private sector, one point nine million more American board workers, all.
Speaker 1: In the private sector. That's good news. And a lot of the jobs that were created under Joe Biden, and I say created with my air quotes up there, the vast majority of them government jobs, expanding government. And then he wants to sit there and take credit for all these jobs he created. I don't think so. More good news the new mayor in Seattle. The Democrat mayor in Seattle, self described socialist, Katie Wilson said she no longers required or she no longer requires financial assistance from her parents. She's got a job. Now. She's the mayor of Seattle. She's an activist who's been widely compared to socialist Democrat New York City elected mayor is Ohan Mandani. She unseated the incumbent Democrat Seattle Mayor Bruce Harrel. She wrote on x that her new role as Seattle mayor, which pays her about two hundred and thirty grand a year, will allow her to get off her parents' dole for expensive childcare, is fantastic, and she wants everyone in Seattle to have free childcare. So I would imagine, I would imagine the happiest people who are the people who are the happiest that she became mayor Katie Wilson are her parents because they are not footing her bills anymore. I take one look at my kid, I say, you're the mayor. Now you're pulling down two hundred and thirty grand a year. It's time to take care of yourself. And what I think she's forty one years old something like that. And then I'd say, tell that deadbeat husband of years to get a job to I'm sure she can. She can find some some work for him there in the city. And that's how it works with with all those folks there. So that's good. Here's some more good news. A new discovery in the Arctic. This is I really I think this is really huge economic news. Here, a project heralded by Alaska Governor Mike Dunlevy and accelerated by Donald Trump, stands to deal a huge blowt of China's dominance in the nanotechnology, energy, and automotive sectors, as the graphite one site in your gnome uncovers vast reserves which Beijing previously accounted for ninety percent of production. So this is a discovery of rare earth minerals and graphite creek in Alaska. I gotta have Daniel Turner on about this. As of twenty twenty four, the US was at least ninety three percent import dependent on both rare earth elements and graphight itself, according to the International Energy Agency, and the graphite Creek deposit has already been dubbed the largest such tranch in the US. This week's announcement of this discovery, in addition to the graphite load portends a step a step up that the US can take against China through Trump's American Energy Dominance agenda, according to a source familiar with the situation, and Trump was talking about energy today, and he knows that a revitalization of this country is going to be largely dependent on how we we handle energy. I heard dun Levy on the radio. I don't know if it was last night or a couple of nights ago, but he's the he's the governor Mike Dunlevy of Alaska, and he was talking about how under the Biden administration they were literally shut down when it came to exploiting the vast resources that are available in the state of Alaska. And he said it was it was constant from the Biden administration. You can't do this, you can't do that, regulations for this, the you know, parts of your state are off limit, can't do on all these things. And he talked about how it went on and on and on. So there was just a He's got a huge list of stuff that used to come out from the Biden administration. Now now you've got the Trump administration. When it comes to exploiting these resources and creating wealth. He said, It's like it's like night and day, absolutely unbelievable. So you've got all these rare minerals out there, and that puts the United States in an even stronger position when it comes to bargaining with China and other countries. And I and I mean, you need these rarer as minerals for everything. Let me see that in some of them. I don't even know if I can read the names of some of these, uh, some of these elements that they found in there. Let's see if let me see where that list is. Now, it doesn't it doesn't matter, I can't find it. But now, when it comes to making cell phones, when it comes to making computer chips, when it comes to making cars, when it comes to making all this stuff, you need these rare minerals. And now we've got a whole bunch of them. And with Trump in office, it's not going to be a deal where it just sits there. Now, it's going to be a deal where you go get them and you make a whole bunch of money. And I think that's going to be good for everyone. Let's see, let's see what else do we have? What else do we have? Let's go I've still got a couple more soundbites here. One is there was a hearing today on insider training in Congress. We've heard all the stories about all these people in Congress who go there and they get rich because they have inside information and they're able to make just the greatest stock trades you've ever heard of. And Tim Burchett of Tennessee was on his way into the hearing and he was talking about what's going on this This audio cut is about three minutes. I'm not going to play the whole thing, but I want to give you a little flavor of the timber chet from Tennessee and what he was talking about heading into this hearing today. Let's hear cut number six.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, Paul, thank you, Thank you, Sef, Thank you Brian.
Speaker 23: Somebody asked me if I was going to wear my jacket up there, and I said, to quote the immortal words from Henry Winklaer when he played the Fawns, I always rumble in this jacket because that's what we're up against.
Speaker 3: This is a fistfight, folks.
Speaker 23: Now, First, I guess I need to thank Chairman Styles and the Committee House of admin Administration Committee for taking this up because I realize what we're up against. I mean, this is everybody talks about this place being a dad gum swamp. It's not a swamp.
Speaker 3: Swamp is something cool God created.
Speaker 23: It's a It filters water, animal life lives and flourishes around it.
Speaker 1: This is a sewer.
Speaker 3: This is created by man and it needs to stop.
Speaker 23: We've, you know, for years Congress has been using hard work in American taxpayers money to get rich dad gum. It's got to stop. America knows what the heck's going on. Everybody wants to knock Pelosi. Heck, she's not even in the top ten. Get on that unusual whales site. This is pathetic, folks. We all know what's going on. Congress knows what the hell's going on, and it needs to stop. This body has been rich in itself when the taxpayer's gone for two dad gum long, and it's got to stop. This place is crooked and as crooked as a dog's leg. That's an old East Tennessee saying. But it's the truth and it and it needs to stop. America knows what's going on. We're in committee meetings. We hear things before y'all do we can make those connections. When you see a member of this body making four or five, six hundred trades a year, you know something wrong.
Speaker 3: Everybody. I'll do like I do.
Speaker 23: I got my buddy, Tommy Sler, who invested in my mutual fund, end.
Speaker 3: Up having to cash it out because my daughter is going to school.
Speaker 23: I'm not a wealthy man, but look, this thing is broken and it needs to be fixed, and this is the right avenue to do it.
Speaker 3: And I want to say something. I'm going to get these guys.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's enough of that. That's in Burchett. I mean, you like that guy. I like that guy, but you listen to him and he's telling you straight out that this problem is a lot worse than we know. So we've got Republicans in Congress who are trying to pressure the speaker Mike Johnson, and there's a bill up there right now. They want to advance this bill that would ban congressional stock trading. In the coming weeks, the bill would come, a bill would come to the floor. Represented Representative Brian Fitzpatrick said at a press conference where academic or let me see where they were people were getting to testify about the ins and outs of the current stock trade ethics enforcement lawmakers appearing alongside Uh, You've got Democrat Representative from Illa Jaya Paul was there. She was standing right next to Burchette of Tennessee when he was making this statement. You got Annapolin and a Luna wants to pass this bipartisan stock trading legislation. So the whole idea, and look, there's gonna be a lot of there's gonna be a lot of pushback on this because, especially when you're in Washington, money is power. And I think even one time last year, I think that I saw I had a story where Nancy Pelosi said she would be in favor of this, but of course she's already got all the money she needs, so at this point, why should she care. But no, these members of Congress, they love the trade stocks. And I find that pretty shocking when he says Nancy Pelosi is not even in the top ten. I'm gonna have to find that list and see who is in the top ten. Absolutely amazing. Let's go where there was. There was more from Capitol Hill, and this was last night when they were debating before they passed the legislation that's going to call for the release of the Epstein files. And Jim Jordan of Ohio was speaking, and he was doing a great job, and he laid out he had a little refresher course, laying out some of the the ant so the Democrats, and I thought, he this is this is nice. This is a little reminder of what the Democrats have been up to for the last few years, just in case you forgot, courtesy of Jim Jordan on the House floor and Joe and I'm and again this is this is like four minutes. But I'm not going to play the whole thing, but I want to give you some flavor of this. And Joe Waddell, let's hear cut number five.
Speaker 11: Please I use myself such time as I may consume.
Speaker 3: The gentleman is recognized, we.
Speaker 11: All support holding bad guys accountable, and we're all going to vote for this resolution. But I think a little perspective is important. Democrats have had spent six months talking about Epstein, even though they had four years to do something about it. Now, why would they do that? Why would they do that? Maybe it's to go after President Trump. Never forget they shut down the government for forty three days. They said, don't worry about our military, don't worry about air traffic controllers, don't worry about our economy, don't worry about American families. No, no, no, close the government for a month and a half because it might hurt the president. For the past decade, there's been one constant for Democrats, one constant, go after Trump. They spied on his campaign. Then it was Muller, Then it was impeachment one. Then it was impeachment two. Then it was all the law Fair, Alvin Bragg, Fannie Willis, Leticia James. Then it was Ardy Frost, investigation of the Justice Department, surveilling United States senators and congressmen and a whole host of other Americans. Then it was Jack Smith and his gag orders and his raiding President Trump's home. Then it was a forty three day shutdown. And now it's Epstein. And by the way, by the way, the same party that did all that, They were also the ones who were texting with mister Epstein during hearing where Michael Cohen was their witness in another effort to go after the president. American see through it all, and frankly, it's actually kind of sad, this obsession, this syndrome, this mindset that says we got to go after President Trump no matter what that they have. And I actually, when I think about it, I think it's because President Trump's and Republicans have accomplished so much that they told the voters they were going to accomplish in the twenty twenty four election. We're actually doing what we said we were gonna do. President Trump said he was going to cut taxes, and he did. President Trump said he would secure the border, and he did. President Trump said he getting men out of women's sports, and he did. President Trump said he would make sure I Ran doesn't have nuclear capability, and he did. And he said he would get the hostages out of Gaza Basket back into Israel, and he did all in nine months. So I don't know what causes this mindset, this syndrome the left has, but I know one thing. I know one thing it is real, Which brings me to last week. Think about what the Democrats did.
Speaker 1: Last week.
Speaker 11: The Democrats released an email that the Oversight Committee had obtained from the Estate, an email from mister Epstein to miss Maxwell. When the Democrats released it, they redacted the victim's name. Something we all support, something everyone supports, except except in this case, no court had ordered that name redacted, no agency had redacted it, and the estate didn't redact it. And the victim had already went public. So why black out her name? Why black out her name? Because she had said in her book and had testified under Oathe that she never saw any wrongdoing by President Trump.
Speaker 1: So there you go. There's Jim Jordan laying and out and he gives you a little refresher course on all the stuff that the Democrats have been doing, spying on the Trump campaign, the Muller investigation, impeachment one, impeachment two, all the lawfare with Alvin Bragg and Fannie Willis and Latitia James, all the Jack Smith stuff, and it goes on and on and on. So you know, we had the call earlier tonight that was talking about how we're going so far down that he doesn't know that this country can ever come back together. Well, you see a major reason right there of why he thinks that way. That's it for me. I got to get out of here. We'll be back again and do it tomorrow night. I hope you can be here then until then have a great night and we'll see you tomorrow on the home of the best Bengals coverage seven hundred WLW