Speaker 1: Up, been heading to the island. Catch the guys live at Treasure Island May twenty eight and twenty ninth for two shows loaded with games, NonStop laughs, and amazing prizes, including trips to Las Vegas. Book your room and save twenty percent with promo code KFN, plus a big announcement you will not want to mess all the details at KFA dot com.
Speaker 2: Keyword calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: A couple weeks away.
Speaker 3: Hell, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Marny mel sounds excited.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: The first initials major of twenty twenty six at TI two weeks from Friday.
Speaker 3: Any more NFL schedule release tidbits yet.
Speaker 6: I have not seen anything, hogs Diddy here letting me down. But I think tomorrow we get the International Games.
Speaker 2: Sure do.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I haven't seen anything, but you'll be the first to know hogs Day.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thank you, Hi, Martins, h Marne, John John, Marty Mary. How's the Wild Kingdom going?
Speaker 4: Pretty tame? Pretty tame?
Speaker 3: You're missing them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not interminably long stories about him?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Well mom.
Speaker 2: Here car story was an hour and a half. We could have just watched the video. Yeah, the movie is always better than the book.
Speaker 3: It's good to know all the streets names.
Speaker 2: Bruce Springsteen told us all those.
Speaker 3: Fair fair Well, I don't know about nothing any MARTI was sad.
Speaker 4: I'm not sad.
Speaker 2: I like that sweatshirt that looks really nice.
Speaker 3: Would you leave her alone?
Speaker 2: That's really nice?
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: It's the Unreal Twins collab.
Speaker 3: Looks good on you. Glean loves it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the only sweatshirt he wants to wear wear Okay, I love Available at eleven a m.
Speaker 4: Today on Unreal dot Com eleven a m. Central Time.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Mel Mel loves the tweets that you do. That. You know who else likes? Drops Citrus Troy Williamson.
Speaker 8: That was for That was the name I was looking for. Drops Darren Nelson.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay.
Speaker 9: Referees in a face off circle? Wow, cops rain.
Speaker 2: Brilliant d M d J.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well played a vichy Donald Trum face.
Speaker 2: Yeah we close?
Speaker 3: Is it hot?
Speaker 2: Are we close? It was distress, but it was Dwight Hockey. Yeah he does train.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hawk loves train and being in trans It's time for the news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just in time.
Speaker 1: This is Cafe in News with Chris Hockey, presented by the Saint Paul's Saints.
Speaker 3: If you're in Philadelphia last week, be careful. There's a car chase happened for three hours.
Speaker 2: All because somebody wanted to file and insurance. Right, just let the guy go. What if?
Speaker 5: What if he had like a in a cooler, he had like a heart and he had to get into that hospital for a transplant, and you guys were slowing him down by calling the police.
Speaker 2: Let the man go. That is a great sign.
Speaker 3: Many Dayton, Ohio residents are preparing to say their final goodbyes to a man who worked tirelessly to support his neighborhoods. A funeral service for Bishop Richard Cox is playing for tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Come on, and it's the most phallic shaped chess piece.
Speaker 3: Richard Cox helped found a clergy community coalition in twenty eighteen, did good work, all because his mom and dad saw fit to name him Richard Cox.
Speaker 2: Could you rip the music for a second, because there was.
Speaker 5: There was a lot of reasons I wanted to put this button in, but I didn't know I was waiting for May twelfth of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Who died Richard Cox. That's a terrible name, it really is. I mean it is little redundant.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what. We want to make sure our child struggles. We want to make sure he has a hard time at school.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to say the word, but can you imagine if there was a common last name that is the female equivalent, we would immediately get rid of that last name and say we can't say that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, we would also eliminate the first name.
Speaker 4: I would think, I would think, So, what what year was it.
Speaker 10: Do you think that the name, the shortened version of Richard became the slang name for the body part.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's a great question, because the because Richard.
Speaker 2: Was right, Yeah, I mean it was if the name was first I don't know.
Speaker 4: And short shortening it.
Speaker 2: Yep, dick, no idea.
Speaker 4: Those are those kids that.
Speaker 10: Were growing up in the six seventies, six no, no, sixties probably, and then it did not have that connotation.
Speaker 4: Obviously they would not.
Speaker 2: Have been called that origin late eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 9: Yeahow, going back to medieval medieval England.
Speaker 4: Also in America, Zach.
Speaker 2: Like, so about the same time the pyramids came up.
Speaker 5: Similar can you imagine here's my this is my neighbor sheryld P words you say, I live next to the p words.
Speaker 2: Hawk's getting on zillo.
Speaker 5: I mean you can't. That can't be a last name. No, how can we walk around with guys with it? Come on, man, you're not wrong. Let's change some names. You know how easy it is. You just go down to the old I don't know, the MV or something. Yeah and' say this, this name sucks. Let's change it and beat.
Speaker 2: Bob boom boom fixed, you got a different last name.
Speaker 8: Words So it looks like it started as the name in the eleventh to thirteenth century. By the sixteenth century it meant something similar like every man or joe, like right now. Somewhere after that there was a sexual connotation, sometimes late sixteenth century sixteen sixty five. By the eighteen eighties the term became common slang for appendage in the British Army, likely a direct development from its every man use like Johnson sure similar similar to that, and then it wasn't until the sixties that it was meant to be a despicable.
Speaker 2: Person despicable word. So this guy was actually a bishop though too. Yeah again, do you guys play chess? Do we look like? I mean, I know what the bishop looks like.
Speaker 5: What does it look like? He's right, it also kind of looks like a nipple, right, Yeah, I mean there's a lot of chess pieces that just had probably been used for acts that are unspeakable.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Kind he's kind of right. Weird though, MARTI were thinking the same thing.
Speaker 5: Wow, let's just say Tommy probably dabbled with a pond, yeah, and has worked.
Speaker 2: His way up to a rooker.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say that probably worked his way all the way up to throat. He lost that thing.
Speaker 2: He loves the Queen peace.
Speaker 9: It's like Donaldson's hanging chat.
Speaker 3: Oh, why are we always missing a chess piece? Tommy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Seventeen black ones?
Speaker 3: Well well. Despite rising gas prices, a Memorial Day travel is forecast to set a new record this year. Triple A projects forty five million Americans will travel at least fifty miles from home between May twenty first and then twenty fifth for the Memorial Day weekend. Most of those estimated thirty nine point one million are expected to drive to their destinations. As it stands now, Triple A puts the nationwide average for a gallon of regular, unloaded gas at four dollars and fifty cents.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm be curious to check back with those people after Memorial Day weekend and see if all traveled, because that is a little bit surprising, is it not?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Can you expect record number of people traveling?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pick it tall in an hour, it becomes the new normal. That's what they do. They raise it, they raise it, and then we just get used to it and keep on moving.
Speaker 2: Yep, what he gonna do?
Speaker 3: What you gonna do? Normal average American?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna what I'm gonna do? Walk to work?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: You can't walk here? You and I could carpool? Oh my god, I'd rather walk. I'd love it. If you guys did, I'd be dead silent. Yeah, if you picked me up.
Speaker 5: I told last week I listened to poker podcasts almost every day. If you want to listen along, I will gladly pick you up. If we can drive to work, put my headphones on.
Speaker 9: The problem those sauce in the winter time, that car would be so cold.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I can't have a heater on. It's gross, Like I'm not gonna sweat.
Speaker 3: That's the reason you're in the driveway. Clubs because after playing poker, you drive right in and then leave the car running. My god, so she won't. She keeps blocking there because she's afraid of you coming, and.
Speaker 2: I don't think she would stop me. That's Are you still in the driveway club? Uh? No, yes, you hesitated? No, no you are. Here's the thing, permanent, man, there's no turning back.
Speaker 6: Remember last week when I said the only reason I'm in the driveway club is because I can't find a remote that works for the second garage stones. Well, hot ass Randy came over on Saturday. Interesting, Then what he took the controller, pushed the button and the garage door opened, So the one I couldn't find out or figure out works.
Speaker 2: For that spot.
Speaker 3: But did you try that?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 6: You didn't push the button, relaxed, I did, but he hit it once in an open Now I've taken it apart because I think it's an old battery. So I'm gonna try and get a little battery. Bought this big called up about a quarter meet sauce about this big and I'm gonna get a new battery and see if that works. But that doesn't work, I'm back to square one and then I'll be back in the driveway.
Speaker 5: And I'm very confused. So he got it to work, but now you're not going.
Speaker 6: To work anymore. He got it to work once him and I went to the wild Game. I was all excited to drive back, open the garage and go in. It wouldn't work.
Speaker 5: Are you not offended that all of us asked? Did you hit the button at all?
Speaker 4: Because?
Speaker 5: My because I just picture you like Jedi mind tricking it, like holding it and be like no casting hart.
Speaker 6: There's three and I hit the big one and when we got back, thank you, and try the other on the other ones don't work either, So I'm going to get a new battery for it today.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: And yeah, big days have sauce, but big day, Yeah, and if that works, I'm now no longer in the driveway.
Speaker 4: Club did h R multiple times?
Speaker 2: Just once?
Speaker 4: And you never tried to?
Speaker 2: I try.
Speaker 6: It didn't work for me. He has the magic touch. At least that's what a lot of people.
Speaker 10: You never handed it back to him and said try that again.
Speaker 6: No, he was already in his car on this way home when we got back about eleven thirty. He just went one for one and one for Randy as the golden touch. Are you pressing the button wrong? He doesn't have to hold the button a little longer or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're pressing the button too daintily.
Speaker 2: Thank you. No, I know how it works.
Speaker 5: What was your reaction when you were standing there and Randy hit the button and on the first try the garage door opened.
Speaker 6: Well, it was like the one time I called Randy and said, hey, uh, my fireplace won't turn on.
Speaker 3: It's because you gotta put wood in it light of fire.
Speaker 2: No, it was he came over and flipped a switch and it worked, and then he went, Randy, Oh he shot you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, that was Louis.
Speaker 2: He made miss.
Speaker 3: He's not a good aim.
Speaker 2: He's got two small hands.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I h I don't play with a full deck man.
Speaker 2: But it gets me to know that a rose. That's the news. Sorry. Kelly's the same, Yeah she is.
Speaker 4: No, she does it.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm pretty good to her. I do nice things. You can't even get the garage door open. Yeah, but good at other things, all right, such as.
Speaker 5: Think about it during the break after this, nothing.
Speaker 4: Cloping for a night to remember the wolves are killing.
Speaker 1: By one of their thirty plus locations, Grab championship level pizza, and get set for a deep playoff run. Find your nast CARBONI said carbonispizza dot com.
Speaker 3: Martin and I were just talking. I think I actually helped her because she was feeling very, very negative about the two Wolves and their chances. In fact, she said it was over wow, Mark, and I think I talked her right out of that. And you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Feel bet about the chances.
Speaker 4: None of that is true.
Speaker 2: You said it was offen. No, you don't feel better about the chances.
Speaker 4: Mar. It didn't even talk to them.
Speaker 5: Twenty four hours ago, we were debating, you know who has a better chance to come back and win this series?
Speaker 2: The Wild are the Wolves? Now twenty four hours later, it's not even close. It's the Wolves.
Speaker 4: Wolves.
Speaker 3: It's not even close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not close. The Wolves. They have a better chance. Yeah, right.
Speaker 5: Beating Colorado three straight times, including two in Colorado not very likely. No, beating the Spurs two out of three not super likely.
Speaker 2: But I like those.
Speaker 5: Odds better than I like the Wild odds now right quickly it changed twenty four hours.
Speaker 10: That's the game for magic. I mean, that's the difference. If it is you have that series. You're going into one and you get a game four. The difference between being down three to one or tied two too epic, epic difference massive, Ready sauce, Yes, sir, talk sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, wonder right now?
Speaker 3: All right, well, don't get your bundles in a bunch.
Speaker 2: It's time for I'm not wearing anything. Welcome.
Speaker 5: Okay, with that information, I need to make I never do on Tuesday because bonus is here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: Sure, justin place, just in case. The Wild lost five to two to the Abs. The game was tied one one into the third. The Abs made it too to one, but two minutes later the Wild scored an unbelievably sweet goal on a sweet pass by our guy, Quinn Hughes. But then the Apps scored. Then the Wild pulled the goalie. The I's got two more. The Wild are now down three to one to the best team in the league. Game five as Tomorrow's that go in Colorado at seven o'clock, perfect time. The game can be heard right here on the fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's weird when I have a team of twenty guys and you know it's truly a team sport because for whatever reason, they just all collectively didn't have their game. They didn't play like they did Saturday. I think they all admitted that after the game. John Hines basically said that they consciously didn't play the way they needed to play to win. So how that happens, I don't know. Hopefully they can find their game again. It's obviously improbable, but certainly not impossible the next few nights here.
Speaker 9: They've done it before.
Speaker 1: They've come from behind three to one against Colorado. It was twenty three years ago, but it happened, and it could happen. As Bonus was saying earlier, I mean, he figure out something tomorrow, win a game tomorrow, then momentum rolls into a home game Friday night in Saint Paul, which would be amazing before and then who knows after that. They're undefeated in Game seven's in Denver against Colorado. So two and OL would like to see them go three and o in that that category. But yeah, they got some work to do here and h season is on the line and it can't end like this and all that hawk your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Talking to me, Yeah, I agree with everything he just said except the exact opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have money on Colorado.
Speaker 3: I have money on Colorado being the next date that legislates boobies.
Speaker 8: How are things going for your guys? Stanley Cup Parish bet we didn't want to see it. Didn't make it the show because I realized that it was not a great bet for me short term long term? Right if we made that bet one thousand straight years favorite?
Speaker 3: I mean when I do that, if AI does to kill us all.
Speaker 5: The short term, I'm like, there's no reason I'm reach contractually required to do this bet.
Speaker 2: I'm this is not a good lineup for me.
Speaker 5: But oh, stars on your especially when it looked like the best three teams in the league were Colorado and Dallas and Minnesota.
Speaker 6: But after I will probably if we did it this year, I would only have one team left because Carolina already won. I think the Sabers are in a little bit of trouble. That's the only team in the East I would have, and.
Speaker 5: It would be Colorado versus the Field. Yeah, but which that is still the favorite? You still have the favorite? Which I like having the favorite? You sure you love chalk eating it.
Speaker 2: Let's see here what two of them? Two of them have small hands.
Speaker 6: The Wolves and Spurs are tied at two to two. Game time is tonight at seven o'clock on this lovely radio station. The Spurs are ten and a half point favorites Marns.
Speaker 4: Feels like a big number, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was surprised to hear that. Wow.
Speaker 10: This series has been ra z very unpredictable, fun to watch at times, very frustrating to watch at times. After when min Yama was ejected in the last game in the second quarter, it felt like the Wolves throttled down, which was very strange to watch. And how they didn't just absolutely put their foot down in the second half, came out in the third quarter just tentative, and I.
Speaker 4: Was just looking at third quarter stats.
Speaker 10: They had twenty points total in the third quarter, made eight shots, had six turnovers. It was a strange sequence, but they won the game. And so we don't look back, we look forward. What lessons did we learn? Oh man, I would love love love to see a good, solid Julius Randall game.
Speaker 4: I would love to see a good solid Jaden McDaniels game.
Speaker 10: Keep the rest Like Anthony Edwards at times.
Speaker 2: You could step up a little bit too.
Speaker 10: Anthony Edwards at times has been really special when needed.
Speaker 4: He's been the only one to.
Speaker 10: Make buckets in the crunch when we need the buckets.
Speaker 4: He's all man, and he is all man.
Speaker 10: If we could get McDaniels and Randall to have special games as well, I feel like this is when you can get one in San Antonio. And yes, could iod Assum give us a little more, yes, But his ball handling when needed, it has been helpful. Just everyone at times has looked a little I don't I don't know what the word is.
Speaker 4: Is it shaky? But San Antonio is a good team. San Antonio is a good defensive team.
Speaker 10: They're putting a lot of pressure on We've not had a pure solid point guard kind of all.
Speaker 4: Season and that's been an issue.
Speaker 10: So man, we get down to the final minute and a half of these last couple of games and it is no gimme that.
Speaker 4: We're getting it over the finish line. Yeah, here we are too too.
Speaker 5: It wasn't there a rumor sat within the last year or two that the Wolves wanted dearon Fox.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's a man that would have been sick. Yeah, he doesn't miss and always draft a player from Kentucky and.
Speaker 2: Right, he's just such a solid, smart player. It's very good, Yeah, very good.
Speaker 6: They They will definitely trade for a point guard this offseason, would be my guess, and Julius Randa will be on his way out.
Speaker 2: It's been a great.
Speaker 10: Well part of it of what I Oh, thanks Ioda Sumu. That had to your point John about it. He hasn't been as effective is that Victor Wemenyama is in the lane.
Speaker 4: And so he wasn't.
Speaker 8: He wasn't for the second half of the game on the fourth and I like to assume we're getting to the rim, he just wasn't able to.
Speaker 10: But as as most of the world team, for whatever reason, it has been the strangest fluke this entire series. They're paint scoring has been atrocious, and it has been a consistent theme whether Victor Wmenyama is in the game or not in the game. And it has been a really strange, weird caveat to this series for whatever reason.
Speaker 4: So let's end it. You know, it's been really good, is TJ. Shannon.
Speaker 10: He's been a good spark plug. He's been a high positive in all of these games. And so Mike Conley has gotten short minutes and he's hit huge three pointers been a lot of positives, and it's been a really fun series to watch.
Speaker 4: Well said, seven o'clock is a fun game time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, the game time.
Speaker 6: The Thunder clap the Lakers by sweeping them one fifteen, one ten. The Thunder will play something else, do it again? Anything else? That was good though, but do something different. The Thunder.
Speaker 2: Rocked.
Speaker 6: No, that's the Thunder frightened the Lakers because thunder last night scared me and it woke up Louis.
Speaker 2: There's no Louis, only Steve.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: I care.
Speaker 3: Dad slip right through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he got clapped. Yeah did he hug? Yeah? Try rolled? Oh yeah, well played marts.
Speaker 6: The Thunder rolled the Lakers by sweeping them one fifteen, one ten. If you've turned on ESPN, it's all they've talked about is.
Speaker 2: The Lakers, and you turn around there.
Speaker 6: The Thunder will play the winner of the Spurs and Wolves series.
Speaker 2: I know that, honey. Oh thanks, Frosh. Save that. We can do that.
Speaker 6: The Vikings news. The NFL schedule will be released on Thursday. The Cowboys will host the Eagles on on Thanksgiving Day. So if you're keeping scores so far, two Primetime games for the Cowboys and then only announced two of them. The Twins battle to Marlin's at Target Field today. Bailey ober goes for your Twins. Game time is six forty. The PGA Championship starts on Thursday. We will bet on it tomorrow at eight am.
Speaker 4: Get Up said he do not care. He's out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's okay. He doesn't like things everybody else likes. But that's fine, that's liber he is his own person. Vikings News next a race all right from.
Speaker 1: The one eight hundred thousand dollars every weekday, that's every hour from nine am til five pm to enter the keywords learn more. Head of cafe dot Com Bonus Bucks is present of a big deck dot.
Speaker 9: Com Bonus Bucks Johnny Bones.
Speaker 2: Big Deck whoa no relation to John Bonus.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, I don't care about what you guys have to say. This is a Vikings town. Do you hear what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: What if we say we love the Vikings.
Speaker 5: Time for Vikings look him the Bowery Drift presented by Costco Eases. The Vikings did announce they are going to induct Adrian Peterson into the Vikings Ring of Honor some point this fall. He played for the Vikings from two thousand and seven through twenty and sixteen, franchise record for most rushing yards almost twelve thousand, in the most touchdowns ninety seven. He will be eligible for the Pro Football Hall of Fame next year. Gotta think he's a first ballot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Labelle's already said he's not voting for because he doesn't vote, because he doesn't vote for anybody on the first animal.
Speaker 3: Doesn't quit the athletic because he wants to report on it again. He called the athletic and said, hire me back. They did, and he quit himmediately.
Speaker 5: How many current players on the Vikings will eventually be in the Ring of Honor because Jefferson for sure.
Speaker 2: Harrison Smith, that's too j J.
Speaker 6: McCarthy, Kyler Murray, Kyle Murphy, you could say it both.
Speaker 5: Harrison Smith for sure, justin Jefferson for sure. Anybody else we're missing.
Speaker 2: Maybe Brian O'Neill, Yeah, Brian O'Neill could be.
Speaker 5: That's I mean, no offense to Brian. It's a little optimistic, all.
Speaker 6: Right, right?
Speaker 2: What about darrisaw optimistic?
Speaker 5: What I mean, You're not wrong. It's not a terrible guess. If he does this for the next you know, ten plus years.
Speaker 2: Sure, what I was gonna say Anderson, No, he's not going to play here, He's going on the Formula one Hall of Fame later today.
Speaker 6: I think right now, it's two for sure, Jefferson and Smith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's I mean, how many squads across the history if the Vikings had more than two on it one time.
Speaker 2: I mean the ninety eighteen at about five fifteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, like you go back and I'm not trying to be like Captain cave Man.
Speaker 2: Cave Man, you look like.
Speaker 3: Him, or like just say Captain Planehead, which is a new cartoon I'm drawing for the Cartoon Network plan. I said, that's derivative. I have to change it on Frozen cave Lawyer. Yeah, yeah, only with only with worse teeth.
Speaker 2: I have fine teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't find him.
Speaker 6: Used to have summer teeth. Yeah, summer year sentence me. Yeah, you were making some hot point. Well it's not. But here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna say it. You guys are gonna be like, who cares? Then we're gonna move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we do.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna promise you're gonna say your take, and not one of us is going to say that your take didn't matter. I promise you that not one of us will say it.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 6: If you look back on the Minnesota Vikings and you look at all the talent they've had, they have to be the most talented franchise to never win a Super Bowl. Sure, they've had one of the greatest running backs of all time, They've had two or three of the greatest wide receivers of all time. They've had one of the best offensive lines of all time. They just have never solved the quarterback position. Look at all the Vikings that are in the Hall of Fame, there seems like there's a bunch no super bowls. You're right, there's no Super Bowls victorious anyway.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a great point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an average point.
Speaker 2: Best they had.
Speaker 6: They they had a running back that you knew was going to get the ball in Adrian Peterson, and he still almost broke the rushing record.
Speaker 3: Ever, wait, what was the was it the single season rushing record that he broke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, against the Chargers against the Chargers and single game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was a single game because it's two ninety seven or something.
Speaker 2: Ninety six, yeah, six or seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were uh singing the national anthem and timpi Arizona for the some college football bowl for Buffalo wild Wings.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: They flew us out there and we were singing the national anthem. We were in the car on the way to the airport. Listened to that game. I will never forget as long as I live. Yeah, listening to it on the radio, which was unbelievable. I can't imagine what it was like to be in the stadium watching it happen.
Speaker 2: God, he was great.
Speaker 3: It was impossible to bring down possible, impossible, a freak.
Speaker 2: Yep, thank you. But yeah, anyway, in purple right now, thank you. There were people in the chat that said you look like Grimace today. Yeah, I do, look like Why did they say that stuff?
Speaker 6: I don't know, because you guys encourage it, because you guys have been mean to me for twenty years.
Speaker 2: True, what are you talking about us? I agree with you.
Speaker 4: You know he's mean, he said meeting.
Speaker 2: We don't agree with the lashed out.
Speaker 5: Do you believe today, because you're wearing a purple hoodie that you look a little bit like Grimace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what else do you look exactly like? I don't know, Bluto on a bad day spending? What else do you look exactly like?
Speaker 3: Here the Spandex do you remember any wore the whole purple?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? What else do you look exactly like? I don't know? Somebody who is character morbidly obs California Raising.
Speaker 3: Said the Michel.
Speaker 4: Is it exactly like?
Speaker 3: Well, we're trying to help him, Marty, how.
Speaker 2: Trying to keep him bumble? Yeah? That's working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gets all hot and bothered.
Speaker 2: Cafe and had a ring of honor. Who would be the first to go in? Oh, that's a really good questions?
Speaker 6: Probably, I mean you two the band, you guys, I mean, I'm dead serious, you.
Speaker 2: Too, for sure?
Speaker 3: One, Yeah, it has been around since the.
Speaker 9: Very first day.
Speaker 2: Is incorrect?
Speaker 5: Tacklearry tackle Arry Tuma is the right answer. So Tuma goes in first, and then we're all playing for second.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you guys should definitely be in it.
Speaker 5: Kind of like the program Password Invitational. It's Martie and Barb and we're all playing for seconds.
Speaker 2: What a matchup they have today? That'll be fun. That's today.
Speaker 4: That's today.
Speaker 2: What do you take on.
Speaker 9: Us?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, wow.
Speaker 2: Real tough?
Speaker 4: Do you made the team?
Speaker 6: It's really team should just be you and you and Barber against Common and Corey and all of us can save a bunch of time and.
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna win again.
Speaker 1: I thought we're gonna be a little bit more correct. I thought we learned our lesson last year.
Speaker 5: Do you think you would do better or worse today against Ernest borgnin and a mop bucket?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Then that mop buckets?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Do you know that? Barb and I?
Speaker 10: Yes, we won last year, but we also not won the tournament the other two times.
Speaker 4: We've also been split up several times.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have buy and round one like you. Bye week Bye week cart.
Speaker 5: He changed as he left wet them play.
Speaker 2: Actually Tommy's not in this year's tournament, is he not? No?
Speaker 9: He was my teammate last year. That was a bye week Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I really was.
Speaker 2: You guys were bad. Tommy's good though, at that game? Is he? Yeah? Saw sco cliffhanger like slone version?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the price is right version?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They played an eighty today? Right? Program password?
Speaker 5: Give me the number without going over that must and Alex Lewis get combined third.
Speaker 2: You take me? Oh man, it's a good number.
Speaker 5: That's a really good number because I lean heavily towards the ender.
Speaker 2: Emily, Emily's not here, man.
Speaker 5: But all it takes is like one or two words that swing the wrong way, and you're you're in that dirtyish range.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what time is that memorable fifteen? Well, I'll set my alarm. Yeah, I mean I'll watch. It's a fun game, sure is?
Speaker 4: I agree?
Speaker 2: I mean today won't again.
Speaker 6: I'll be like watching the ninety eight Vikings play a high school team.
Speaker 9: That'll be fun. That's entertaining. It's a great opportunity for us.
Speaker 3: And I was entertaining, but sure was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, I've won five straight. I'm way better than I used to be. Take that.
Speaker 4: It's because I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Who's your round one matchup?
Speaker 4: Beginner?
Speaker 2: Who are you playing with or against? A round one you already forget? Yeah, Zacho, who do I play?
Speaker 9: You are playing? Saying Max Fuller and Parker Fox.
Speaker 6: He's pretty good and that'll be tough. Max is super good. I don't know if has Parker played?
Speaker 2: Can Max speak guards?
Speaker 6: I don't think we play for a month and a half. But yeah, all right, good, all right. I fold when I play with Grease. I don't play well when I play with John.
Speaker 5: He also cuminals in the Initials Invitational the program. He doesn't the first round under pressure.
Speaker 2: That's not his thing. I got the first round last year I played in the championship. He does his win. We'll see, we'll see. This is Vikings name.
Speaker 3: I could tell.
Speaker 10: I don't know why you have to point at me as if I don't.
Speaker 9: Know that you're the white bear hockey of the Initials.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's me and Zach. At least Barney scores in that game. Huh doesn't white bir like not scoring score to overtime.
Speaker 2: And they just lose in heartbreaking fashion.
Speaker 1: That's Zach and I continue that tradition every day.
Speaker 11: Oh well, just dominated a game, destroyed it.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: I think when Tennebee texted Alec Lewis and was like, hey, man, you know, it's been great having you on the show.
Speaker 2: Why don't you.
Speaker 5: Jump into the program past for Invitational this year? Nowle It's like, this is awesome, thrilled, What an honor you're younna be paired with.
Speaker 11: Muss, who is a great guy. Great, dude, you'd be better with a mop bucket. I could not say that. Then Hawks stood up for the mop bucket.
Speaker 3: Somebody had to. The NFL is indeed set for additional broadcast television inventory this coming season, with Fox and NBC receiving some of the ex ESPN inventory that at one point was ear marked for YouTube. Yeah, that was a full sentence of stuff. Say that again, I know commercials. As far as game actually actually got game broadcasts, I'll say again game. The NFL is indeed set for additional broadcast television inventory this coming season. Broadcast television inventory, so not streaming, okay. With Fox and NBC receiving some of the x ESPN inventory that at one point was earmarked for YouTube, the NFL awarded Fox and NBC one game each out of the four windows ESPN relinquished as part of its deal to acquire the NFL network. Remember okay, ESPN bought the NFL network. Sports Media Watches learned the the league is also expected to convert one regionally distributed game each on Fox and CBS to a national window. So it's it's I don't know, you just have to listen to the fan to find out what.
Speaker 9: Time on those international games.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a good point, yep, yeah, I be right.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 8: The USPN has so many, so many television broadcasts, they're just giving them away them.
Speaker 3: Yeah there what shedding.
Speaker 2: Oh the end.
Speaker 3: Was it will be four additional national windows on broadcast television, using a mix of new and existing inventory. The league has been had been expected to see a slight increase in broadcast television inventory this season, and the x ESPN windows will functionally shift cable exclusive inventory to broadcast, which, you know, I think there was some doom and gloom talk that that was gonna go the opposite away. It probably will in the future, but for at least right now, broadcast televisions holding on by.
Speaker 2: It his fingernails, Sorry, Daddy.
Speaker 3: More Saturday games. By the way, NBC announced Monday that it's additional inventory would be a Saturday game in week seventeen, leading to its annual Peacock exclusive game. Yeah, he hates it.
Speaker 2: I don't like peacock games because I don't have peacock.
Speaker 10: He is afraid of birds, always has Oh do you know slou.
Speaker 4: In today's.
Speaker 10: Climate of NBA playoff game being on there, MLB regular season games being on there land man, God.
Speaker 2: Bitch what paramount?
Speaker 3: Paramount?
Speaker 4: Ye, it started with a pee?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: Argue that point? John?
Speaker 2: That point?
Speaker 3: Whoa, Yeah, he's right, though, he's right. The first thing when you get over got to get him go pee, don't you? When you got a piece? Seven minutes before your alarm goes off, You're like, I'm the worst. I'm just gonna piss myself. I'm not getting up, bar the common man, I'm not doing it. I'm not getting up. I have seven minutes left, bladder, get over it.
Speaker 2: Seven minutes of pain.
Speaker 6: But you're just so stubborn you don't want to get out, correct?
Speaker 2: Can I fall back asleep through this pain? This is terrible for me, But I'm gonna go back to bed.
Speaker 3: Do it anyway?
Speaker 2: And you wake up and your beds all what yep?
Speaker 3: And you realize his blood because bladder exploded.
Speaker 2: Jesus, is it possible?
Speaker 3: Is it possible for your bladder explode like it did the old man? Simpson, Grandpa Simpson.
Speaker 2: That's a very late stage item, but yes, it is technically possible.
Speaker 4: Is it really late stage item?
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: You run into a lot of problems before you reach that point.
Speaker 3: Like what like your testicles fall off.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of toxins that actually it's becomes a big problem in people that can't void, And that's why they do fully Catholics and stuff, because if you don't, it becomes a huge problem.
Speaker 3: I love the idea that it's.
Speaker 2: Called void sauce. You should void?
Speaker 3: Why, dude, I wish you would void everything out of your mouth.
Speaker 5: And I'm here to explain the concept of voiding is the fans Paul Lambert.
Speaker 6: I think he is referring to avoiding all of the toxins out of your body through your your reaf throw.
Speaker 9: Wow, you're very is he right?
Speaker 2: That car? Take that you ever wanted? Pete blood? That show? Who hasn't he blooded at least one auto show? Give me a break, Marny, hasn't I bet you have?
Speaker 4: I think about it.
Speaker 2: The takeline has literally gotta go.
Speaker 3: That's guys, man, it's pretty close. Hey miss you next week? Where's he going, Marny? Oh hey, Marny.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, how to stay hydrated is to drink a lot of surf side.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's what doctors say.
Speaker 11: He says that it'll help you avoid Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think they say six to ten surf sides a day.
Speaker 3: Wow, do they really say that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I guess I know which doctor you're talking to.
Speaker 2: And he'll be here at today, the.
Speaker 3: One that looks like he's caught between the incredible Hawk and Bruce Banner.
Speaker 10: Keeps you, keeps you hydrated and feeling great.
Speaker 2: I know that you.
Speaker 5: At any point did you put a little bowl or a dish out with the surf side for the ducks?
Speaker 2: Did they have a before they left?
Speaker 5: Of course, because you like to have surf side in your backyard of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the pool by the ducks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I filled a baby pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she felt the baby.
Speaker 5: Boot anyway, Bobby McFerrin, the story.
Speaker 3: About your ducks, do you guys like Bobby McFerrin, Hey, marsh, how many ducklings were there.
Speaker 4: The video that I took.
Speaker 2: He doesn't follow you on social medio.
Speaker 4: Well, well, ducklings? So twelve?
Speaker 3: Do you realize statistics proved that only three of those are still alive? Geez, No, I looked it up.
Speaker 4: They're not all that's not true. No, they're all them.
Speaker 10: Are relocated to a pond with upstate yep and.
Speaker 4: Shut sunshine. Every day, birds chirping and.
Speaker 2: Chicks. Yeah, they were stocking.
Speaker 4: Why now why do you do you? Did you? For some reason? Google? Like I delonged? Do ducklings live in the WI?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Apparently? The average litter? Is that what you call it?
Speaker 2: Litter? Sure?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Sure, I forget what the word was. Anyway, on lock, it's ten, thank you, no baby bird, anyway, it's ten, and on average two to three survived to adulthood.
Speaker 10: To adulthood, okay, so what is that adulthood is a couple of years. That's fifty Okay, so now in fifty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's a good point. You're right, it's all right.
Speaker 4: Well, guess guess how many of them survived? Our pool? Cover all of them.
Speaker 2: Because of thank you?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Marney did it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Saved lives.
Speaker 3: You killed that pearl carpet, dude. But other than that, out, he's not.
Speaker 2: Wrong, he's not wrong.
Speaker 5: I just asked chat shept the exact same color. If a duck gives birth to twelve ducklings, how many survive at least one year? Chat GPT says only two to six would survive to one years old or one year old, and harsher conditions that can be zero to two predators, cold weather, starvation, disease, surf sides in the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of that, all of that.
Speaker 10: Says anything to do with it or is interesting. But Angie, your wife, we exchanged.
Speaker 2: We go, Yeah, duck pictures, U c K duck pucks.
Speaker 10: Tell because she has seen a mamma duck and babies.
Speaker 2: Crossing the road and how many were there?
Speaker 4: It was a mamma duck and only two babies.
Speaker 10: And that did strike me. I'm like, where is the rest of her family?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's duckies and bunnies under sauces four tires.
Speaker 5: I think yeah, because that was I think on that road by Sauce's new place.
Speaker 3: I think it's on chad Abbat's plate.
Speaker 9: Limited brilliant pheasants for now.
Speaker 2: So your pictures and her pictures were kind of before and afters.
Speaker 3: Are they sitting around a lot of duck picks these days?
Speaker 2: They swap them? Really?
Speaker 3: Do you know what that one name is?
Speaker 2: Now? No squishy oh hogs daddy.
Speaker 10: I just I did my part, Okay, I raised them.
Speaker 4: You are so cute, Thank you to leave the nest. And that's what they did.
Speaker 2: You remember that in three months they were health Why pony.
Speaker 4: That's when my actual child is going to leave the nests.
Speaker 2: Corey's at the auto show. Done.
Speaker 5: It lists predators for ducks as fish, turtles, hawks, raccoons, foxes, and cats.
Speaker 3: What hell's a fish turtle?
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I didn't think turtles would eat the baby ducklings.
Speaker 7: Yeah, turtle, Yeah, don't get you like the way hawk likes his ladies.
Speaker 3: So Grandma always said, get your hang out the pond.
Speaker 6: Turtles never said that she should. That's good advice. Often it was your crank just hanging out in a pond. How often do you think?
Speaker 3: Why do you have to ask questions like that when you know the answers every day you're trolling? Yeah, man, yet to steer this thing somehow, Jesus.
Speaker 2: That's why skinny dipping in a lake is dangerous. Man, You never know.
Speaker 3: You can't talk to him about that. He's never skinny done anything.
Speaker 2: That's a huge devas. Anyway, I'll dipping in a light.
Speaker 3: What's the opposite of scary dipping?
Speaker 2: I'll be stipping Jesus.
Speaker 6: Okay, did you see the Lord? Yeah, she summoned me home because it'd be kinder here there.
Speaker 2: But I don't know man's going to break. Where's the music.
Speaker 3: It's eight o four already ran out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's over. Okay, thank god. Anything else to say no?
Speaker 5: By Tata from the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by a stand