Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five six fifty five five six fifty five.
Speaker 2: No raining champ is Ari going for five today?
Speaker 1: What are you laughing at? You stop that.
Speaker 2: Before we are We're being stupid. Today, we're being silly. Today you're invited.
Speaker 1: Ari.
Speaker 2: You've been having some easy ones and then yesterday you kind of had a hard one.
Speaker 1: What are you hoping for today?
Speaker 2: Are you hoping for an easy Friday or are you hoping for a little bit of a challenge today. I think I want a little bit of a challenge today.
Speaker 1: I kind of want that too.
Speaker 2: I know this sounds crazy, but whenever we play the five and six fifty five, I either want them to get zero point zero and just be dumb as hell, or I want I want to have a you know, five out of five, four out of five, you know, type of contest. And today, let's see what we got today. Oh, we got a good name from Lavonia. A delivery driver and a bartender. He actually works at the Imagine Which Imagine theater do you work at?
Speaker 1: I work at the one in Nova Okay, that's my home days.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know who he is? By the way, keV he's the bartender at the Nova location.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of spots. Vincenzo is it? Vincenzo is Vincenzo. Vincenzo. You gotta be Vinzi.
Speaker 2: Zach's working the buttons today, so Zach give him a gi him a good one again.
Speaker 1: Let's do it one more time, Vincenzo the first time. Long time, there you go.
Speaker 2: All right, Vincenzo, we're gonna lock you up. We're gonna lock a bar in a soundproof area, and we're gonna let you go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that sounds good. She's a good champ, but we're coming to take her down.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that attitude. Five pop put her back? Can they sound prepary?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just got it.
Speaker 2: Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Tyles goes to the champion. Question Number one. Vincenzo named the Detroit Lions player that has been suspended from Monday night's game because of his postgame brawl with a Kansas City chief.
Speaker 1: Three seconds. He's the kneecapped bier and I can't name him.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I can't believe it. He's been in the all right, We're gonna pass on that one. Passing on that one, this one might be just as hard. Kim Kardashian recently sat on a podcast that Kanye hasn't talked to the kids in months.
Speaker 1: I want you to name his kids.
Speaker 2: Fairness, there's four of them, so you gotta name all four of them.
Speaker 1: Three seconds, Northwest, Southwest, east, west, and west west. I like it. That's at least a good guess. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Legendary guitarist Ace Freeley died yesterday at the age of seventy four. What Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band was he a part of?
Speaker 1: Kiss? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Reports are untrue that Simone Biles has committed to participating in the twenty twenty eight Olympics, sparking more retirement rumors. Which US city will host the next Summer Games?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Italy, Oh, Italy? Which US city will host? All right? All right? Question number five?
Speaker 2: Name one of the four teams still playing in the MLB playoffs Seattle? All right, let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. Guess what I said to myself. We're either going to get one or the other today, and we got the other. What's going on? How does she do?
Speaker 1: How would you do?
Speaker 3: Vincenzo got sis right, Jesus Christus.
Speaker 1: My time, but you out do them all. You know what we should have done.
Speaker 2: We should have We should have poured one of those cocktails that you pore over at the imagine beforehand. We may have to drink today. We may have to be a drinking friend. All right, we'll get you. All right, Ari, here we go. You're gonna get your fifth win and you're coming back next week. Question number one, Name the Detroit Lion that has been suspended from Monday night's game because of the postgame brawl with a Kansas City chief. Oh, I don't know pass, I don't know his name. Oh my god, are you serious? We talked about it all week, Brian Branch. Question number two. Kim Kardashian said on a recent podcast that Kanye hasn't talked to his.
Speaker 1: Kids in months. Name his kids. There are four of them, North, Psalm, Chicago, Okay one another Question number three.
Speaker 2: Legendary guitarist Ace Freely yesterday at the age of seventy four. What rock and roll Hall of Fame band was he part of?
Speaker 1: Kiss? Yes? I get excited with that.
Speaker 2: Question Number four reports are untrue that Simone Biles has committed to participating in the twenty twenty eight Olympics, sparking more rumors of retirement. Which US city will host the next Summer Games?
Speaker 1: La yes, Los Angeles. Nice? Right next to Italy and question question By the way, I was horrible with geography too. You wouldn't have seen it. You wouldn't see it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have said Italy. No, Vincenzo is fantastic. In question number five, name one of the four teams still playing in the MLB playoffs the Braves.
Speaker 3: No, No, it doesn't matter the matter, Los Angeles Dodgers, Milwaukee Brewers, Seattle Mariners, and the Toronto Blue Jays.
Speaker 1: You're still the winner. Congratulates you will.
Speaker 2: Be coming back next week. So you completed the whole week. You did it Monday through Friday. Nice job, Ari baking.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You almost took me out with those four questions.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I think you had no problem. Vincenzo took himself out. We're gonna set Vincenzo up with tickets. You're gonna be going to the scariest haunted house called Arabis. You got tickets for that and anybody that wants to go and wants to get tickets before you go. It's probably a good idea because then you don't have to sit there and wait in that line. Haunted pontiac dot com. Vincenzo, thank you. We'll see you out at the Nova. I imagine, thank you.
Speaker 1: Mojo. All right, hold on one something. It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five five