Speaker 1: On air at AM five to seventy LA Sports and I'm Demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind.
Speaker 1: Hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade.
Speaker 2: Look at him and the voice of the Bolts Matt money Smith. The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 1: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: I am do not learn more than you absolutely need to to get through life.
Speaker 2: Gone me Trouse Money five seventy Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeart Radio app. An Hour in the Books, three to Go, a full four hour show three to seven pm. No Dodgers tonight Tomorrow, a Flex Alert two to four, Dodgers on deck at four the first pitch from the gallopin Ford Broadcast Booth five fifteen from Saint Louis. We've got even more local programming tonight. When we sign off at seven p David Vessey will take over with off Day Dodger.
Speaker 1: Talk Doyers all night long, and you'll have Joe Kelly on from the Inland Empire. So everybody's looking forward to that. And that is the schedule. As you heard, we do have Bob Chesney on the show a little later, Mite and Michelle Hu as well, and a three Things Thursday courtesy of the voice of the Bolts Matt money Smith. So a lot still to process here in the world of great sports talk, great sports talks. We get through a four hour show. Dodgers are off back on tomorrow with the flex alert. As we told you, all right it is.
Speaker 2: I'm now for the word of the day. With his words, the word of the day.
Speaker 1: Today's word of the day is, Hey, what you been up to? You might wonder what our old friend who used to come on the radio show all the time, former NBA champion and former Laker, actor and heart throb, even a Boston Celtic, Rick Fox.
Speaker 2: You might wonder what's Rick doing?
Speaker 1: Rick Fox, twenty two years after retiring from the NBA, is running for office in the.
Speaker 2: Bahamash Wow.
Speaker 1: Of course his home where he is from, much like our friend Michael Thompson. And there was a chaotic scene at a campaign event where Rick Fox gets into it with a guy named Carlisle Bethel or him and Carlisle Bethel were in it in a fight with another guy over his podium and whether or not his campaign hub podium was in the right spot. As you know, in the Bahamas, Matt very important where you put the podium. Certainly, if you mess up the podium, it is likely that they will throw a coconut off your head. There is what the yeah, you stand there and and the punishment. How close they throw it to your head varies with how severe the punishment is. Like if you do something really bad, they throw it from like ten feet away, if you do something, you know, like a misdemeanor like thirty yards. Sure we do have some sound from the Bahama event of confusion, and this is not the way we want to do politics and the Bahamas. I mean, even though Rick Fox was a bit of an enforcer in the NBA. We all remember his Doug Christie fight and the wife and her purse. That was something and all that, but I mean, when you're running for office, decorum there's a word people often use, and I'm not sure that's happening down there in the Bahamas.
Speaker 2: Listen, sir, sir, right, this tent is not going to be here.
Speaker 3: We told them before they walk down there and move these tents and bring them down here. We told them we frock ald Hiccus here because this is a maca.
Speaker 2: I do can see.
Speaker 3: We started from across the road and he comes straight across. We put out of the hiclus as a maka, and I told them you are are a witness that I told them before they walk down there and bring these tents down here, that these are a the hiclos. And we have preserved this part for the twenty By twenty we was only waiting for the gentleman to come and move the tents and bring them here.
Speaker 2: Is that okay?
Speaker 4: I don't give a.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 2: Listen doesn't. He's got a little lovely you see.
Speaker 1: Everything was okay, let's go back, Let's go back. Everything was okay. Everything was okay. And then the other guy used the F word against Rick Fox, the Enforcer, and then him and his boy Carlisle Bethel got all angry. And then Rick Fox's manager, like the Mouth of the South or the the Undertaker Sky the Paul Bearer, they try to hold Rick Fox back, and Rick Fox kind of takes it out on his own. Guy he gets the big eye and he gets all angry, and you know a little later over like a big coconut drink at some kind of a bar rick. Fox had to apologize to his friend, like, hey, I'm sorry, very angry man.
Speaker 3: I you can see he started from across the road and here right across the roads a mock. And I told them you are are a witness that I told them before they walk down and bring these tents on here, that these are the hiccls and be a preserved this part for the twenty By twenty we was only waiting for the gentleman to come and move.
Speaker 2: The tents and bring them here.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't give a.
Speaker 3: Wait Listen.
Speaker 2: Just at each other right here all day long.
Speaker 6: Right here, that's right at the hero's.
Speaker 2: Count does the jealous right record. I wonder man that people know recalld you've won it over there.
Speaker 4: You vot on them then't like.
Speaker 2: Talking to you all. No one's talking to you all. He got the accent because he's back down in the Bahamas.
Speaker 7: All right, you got to say no, like three and a half minutes.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's a pretty cool one.
Speaker 8: For three and a half hours, there's a pretty cool campaign video here from Rick Fox Well I am Rix Fox on twelve Instagram.
Speaker 1: He's running for a seat in the Bahamas House of Assembly as the Free National Movement f n M candidate for the Garden Hills constituency. Here in the twenty twenty sixth general election, Rick Fox got.
Speaker 2: In the shots. No figure, it gives me want some change. He playing on games. He didn't say he gonna do what he says. Don't forget about you.
Speaker 4: At the end of the.
Speaker 1: Day, he tries to shut you up.
Speaker 6: You stopped fighting, and don't you stop fighting.
Speaker 2: Until justice is served. It's too long. Do you have just tak some That was time to draw? If we outside's going on here? The shots, Rick Fox is calling the shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta get him on one, him him up, we gotta get him on. We gotta get what's that what's the prefix in the Bahamas. Let's get him coconut. That's a different Rick Fox. I remember talking to I hope they don't throw a coconut off his head because of what he did there.
Speaker 2: That was bad.
Speaker 1: But I mean, Rick Fox got really physical there, and he's a big scary guy.
Speaker 2: You're just a bully, a bully. No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Don't have a stunt, a stunt for your save one.
Speaker 2: Just day long. It is up Number of the day, real quick cage. It is one two four to two would be the uh the country code in the area code two four two. I just call that and then stream Rick Fox Commonwealth of the Bombs, stream Rick Fox and it'll it'll add not a lot of people, don't tip cakes. Number of the day. Number of the day is UH one hundred billion dollars. One hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, that's considerably more than the two hundred and eighty nine that it costs to look at the Brady Bunch House.
Speaker 2: The two hundred ninety dollars from yesterday, tip cap. The tim Kates that wanted the petros and money showed to get in on some action before the segment blew up and took off and left us in the dust. And what McDonald's CEO, that dude with the stupid taste test is calling a one hundred billion dollar category for McDonald's with superior margins, refreshers, dirty sodas.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're blowing up. Yeah, McDonald's is in the game. They don't like that live moss cafe, the Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't like the live moss from Taco Bell. They don't like the frosty offerings combined with sodas that Wendy's got going. They don't like all those Dunkin Donut refreshers that they got going and they won in and now they got six of them, and that is being called a one to two two two hundred billion, one hundred billion dollars segments. Strawberry watermelon refresher, Mango pineapple, BlackBerry passion.
Speaker 1: At mango pineapple sounds like something you can get into Rick fox campaign right down at garden Hill. It's been too long that we've just been surviving bullies.
Speaker 2: And as a former NBA player, this would also fuck Rick Fox. Would probably fit the sprite Berry Blast Iconic sprite O thirst sweet blue raspberry syrup topped off with decadent cold foam as the final touch. How about you pee you love that high Sea Orange orange dream high Sea Orange lava burst mixed with vanilla syrup. Just thinking about it makes me want to fill fombon with cold foam for a smooth, dreamy citrus zip. And how about layering classic Doctor Pepper with vanilla and a cloud of cold foam to create a dirty doctor pepper rich finish. These are like four billion calories. Yeah yeah, they're like seven hundred calories apiece, and it's one hundred billion dollars segment that they were not gonna seed to freaking Chick fil A. And they're frosted soda where they're merging their signature ice cream hands spun with your favorite Fountain beverage so you can suck another nine hundred calories down your gullet along with your standard spicy chicken fried sand. That's like us at a BJS.
Speaker 1: Shove the food in your maws and cheer for us the pictures and money show, Eat you cows.
Speaker 2: Kate's called it, man. Kate said, one hundred billion dollars dirty sodas in Utah are making their way out to California. We got to get in on the action. Guys, how do we do it?
Speaker 1: You're right, you know, we could have put something together to really combat McDonald's in that situation.
Speaker 2: You're ms dirty soda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could have crossed the road like that guy right in front of Rick Fox, exactly right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, though, Matt, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know. I don't think the hard is it to mix sugar with more sugar and then foam on top?
Speaker 1: You tell me and the Matt money Smith dirty Soda stand on California Street and.
Speaker 2: Burn start off as a stand, then it shifts to a truck.
Speaker 1: That's the proudly serving story, you know. I beautiful cheeseburgers down into the.
Speaker 2: South by now next thing started with a stand, brick and mortar. This is a song of the day.
Speaker 9: Fog Hat is an English band formed in London in nineteen seventy one, with today's song of the day called slow Ride. Arguably one of the greatest rock and roll songs of all time, and it serves our purpose well on this crunchy groove Thursday, as the Petros and Money Show follows the detour sign taking the smoke filled a slow ride down the highway of great sports talk, where a four hour radio.
Speaker 2: Program will leave you dazed and confused.
Speaker 9: Here our friend David Basse coming in hot with his Seltzer bottled step y ot of it with an off day edition of Dodger Dog beginning at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, Ronnie it is arguably.
Speaker 1: Arguably you can make an argument for the greatness of slow riding.
Speaker 2: Hey, we talk to that fans drummer. We talked to the fog a guy. We're not sweating at either.
Speaker 1: We will return with a flip top story of the day and then we'll have Michelle You. Three Things Thursday, Bob Chesney, still the Cup, a lot of great sports talk on this beautiful Thursday in Southern California.
Speaker 2: Great spoets talk.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis, that Money Smith, This is Petro send money on demand.
Speaker 2: Going till seven. Don McLean joined his first hour Bob Chesney, head coach UCLA Football, and Michelle You on the Kentucky Derby this Saturday. Still to come. Three Things Thursday as well, look back at the Lakers disappointing loss at home last night to the Rockets.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, before we go to the flip top story of the day, there's a few talkbacks that Tim wants to play. The talkback button is when you're streaming the show. It's a red button. The glitterist a response we used to call it, and Tim likes to play a few talkbacks from time to time. Some people like him sometimes maybe good. Sometimes maybe s, but we play it either way. It is time for some talkbacks.
Speaker 3: They're talking and back they're pms talkbacks, talkbacks.
Speaker 2: Oh, I used to call the glitteris or response? What do you got, Tim?
Speaker 4: Petrol's some money? Why didn't you finish the rest of Seedors interview? Didn't you play it? What is it that you want to do? We want to be free, I mean free to do what we want to do. And we want to get loaded, and we want to have a good time. And that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 10: We're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a party. Yeah, we want to get loaded, Get loaded. What else is there? It's good?
Speaker 10: Hey Matt, since there's a great white shark off the north Orange County coat I heard of it, maybe you should get Petros the black wetsuit, have him go surfing with you, because that great whites can eat chubby Papa Dacus before he eats your bony to the last.
Speaker 2: Cowabunga. Oh dude, yeah, that has always been my defense. So why do you paddle out when you know there's a shark less than a mile from where you're sitting right now? Because you got balls Matt. That's why. No, it's I don't have much for them to eat. There's not a whole lot of me. And you got that hair, Your hair flow could look like a jelly facers. I don't think that would be very tasty.
Speaker 8: There was a couple of talkbacks late in the show yesterday and referencing to the Belmont's Shore guy.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Skippy from Tampedro.
Speaker 11: I actually work as an uber driver and I work at Belmont Shore frequently. And the whole thing's a big joke. It's much ado about nothing. Uh, there's one shooting never I don't know how many years, and if this is New York City or downtown La or whatever, people would be laughing at you. I mean, let us businesses thrive. Let them thrive.
Speaker 1: Hey, there was a shooting and I was chased out of the legends.
Speaker 2: Okay, and someone was stabbed to death. And it's like eight blocks and boomsho yeh. I get that it's not in New York City, but it's not New York or downtown La Matt. Eight blocks. It's not downtown La Matt. It's eight blocks. Where do you think you're going? You gotta pay your tab like boom shock a laca. Now that's a good one. And of course this is the guy you tracked down. Hey, Petrols coach now has a thing for you. He wants you to know something. Hey, boom shot like a boom. There you go, love it. I will put you out. This is the flip top story of the day, Matt. This song I.
Speaker 1: Figured the Perry Como version would be good for us, is called It's an old standard called I Remember April.
Speaker 2: Okay, frog to be better, p it could be.
Speaker 1: But this is called I'll Remember April because people are still talking about Dalton Rushing and what a pop off he is. On Saturday, you remember he called out the Cubs backup catcher Miguel Amaya. He called him a fat f after he stole second from a ball in the dirt from Roki Sosaki and the guy who was up to bat at the time, Nico Horner, the Cubs second Basement, went on the Spiegel and Home Show. One is that the clatter clatter, thunder clatter.
Speaker 2: Boom, boom, boom boom that car x man Horner.
Speaker 1: Horner went on the Spiegel and Spiegel Show and said, I wish I had confronted him, meaning rushing a little more directly. To be honest, I was pretty taken aback in the middle of maya bat. It was just kind of a strange experience. So yeah, I feel a little weird about that. He goes on to clarify Horner, the guy who was up to bat and heard Dalton rush and call Amaya a fat f said, I'm not saying I should have tackled a guy or anything, but yeah, just a little taken aback. At the end of the day, you just want to have your teammates backs, which seems like a rational and level headed response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the after the fact, I would have kicked his Yeah, it's not like the guy ass man, I should have done this right, Yeah, after so, look, he caught me off guards.
Speaker 1: You know these hands are certified, these are certified weapons.
Speaker 2: You know how it done. Well, I'm not a guy you want to make mad. You know that. You know that, right, Kenny, Yeah, we know it, we know it. Drink your beer.
Speaker 1: But if you think about it, Matt, I mean, that was more of a measured response from Corner. But let's all, when we think about Dalton rushing, much like Perry Cuomo here. Remember April Rushing called the Rockies Klimb pitching thing, fishy, fishy and a bit of a misunderstanding. As Klein was tipping his pitches, Dave Roberts had to dismiss the whole thing. He then said, fham when he socked the Giants Jung Hu Lee with a tag a day later, and have said a lot of Giants fans. Then he blew up Willia Damas and a tough slide into second that many called dirty or poodle bayball, some said just a poodle bayball, play bayball, and then the fat.
Speaker 2: As that upset the cups.
Speaker 1: Dalton Rushing out of Tennessee and Louisville's likely response to all of this is f you, buddy, right, I'll kick your ass. But truly, that guy's had a hell of a week. I mean it's not even just April.
Speaker 2: He has.
Speaker 1: Called one guy a fat ass, said fam to one guy who was on the ground writhing, called out a pitching thing for fishiness, and blew up a guy in a poodle bayball double play. He has had a hell of a week. And you know what, let's give him credit, not only for his giant quads, and sturdy ass. But for spicing up April, what else do we have? I mean, it's not like it's gonna stave off the panic brothers. Matt and I are still.
Speaker 2: Panic brother don't want to show up wh it's time of fans.
Speaker 1: It's still extremely upset. But I do like the fact that Dalton Rushing it's got a little fire in his belly. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I liked all the stoic Will Smith is the polar oppets, also from Louisville of the fiery Dalton Rushing went set up behind a dish.
Speaker 8: Yeah, by taking on the roll the heel, though, he also takes all of that frustration and anger from the baseball world towards the Dodgers towards Otaman got tag web Web tagged him towards Mooie's like towards everybody else. He takes that on by put it out. Hey, put it on me, leave my guys a loan. Okay, put it on me.
Speaker 2: Take a load off, Fanny. You know what, He's got the lower base to handle it.
Speaker 1: Take a load for free. Well, I'll remember your April forever. Put that load red up, mate, Dalton Rushing. I remember you're your f bombs. Hey guys, your lack of your lack of empathy for an injured Asian.
Speaker 2: Did you play Perry Como today? Yeah? We did turn it out trying to win that Southern California Sports Broadcast as a ard or something. The programming for the vote and panel of the SCSB.
Speaker 1: I'll remember April, Matt, and I'll smile when I think about what a pop off Dalton rushing is and how small as quads are.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, everybody.
Speaker 1: We shall return with Michelle U, the Goddess of the track, the Queen of the sport of kings Kentucky Derby Week, and Michelle you is going to give us betting advice. I think the stuff she told us last time was right on point, right, Uh right, It's tough, you know, but that horse like he was close though, right Like it's not like the horse came out and it like was missing an eye.
Speaker 2: And if every other horse ran backwards, it would have been fine. But that's what we were told. We were told if it ran backwards, it would still win. And I think she just had that whole thing mixed up, like if every other horse ran backwards, this one's a lost. We blame ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michelle, you coming up next. Bob Chesney still to come next hour. It's Petros and Money on A five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 2: This is Petro Some Money on demand, Petro Some Money AM five seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio. Have no Dodger Baseball tonight, however, David Vassy will be along with off day Dodger Talk. Joe Kelly will be his cat, his guest from out in the Inland Empire. Dave getting ready for a series this weekend that starts in Saint Louis on Friday, continues through Houston, and of course one of those games that we played right here, like all of them, are on the Home of the Dodgers, AM five seventy LA Sports. But Pee, we love the Ponies.
Speaker 1: Well we I mean, we always deal with the big events, local and national. Local events like the Santa Anita Derby, National events like the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 2: We don't really.
Speaker 1: Endorse anybody going to Kentucky and dressing like an idiot wasting their money a bunch of rednecks. We endorse just going over to Santa Nita and see what they got going on over there. True joining us now our friend in the equine world. Michelle You Santa Anita, host, reporter and analyst, sports line contributor at Michelle You Yu on X and now has a podcast.
Speaker 2: Michelle, what's the name of the podcast? The Owner's Box. Yeah, Owner's Box. That's where you want to be. They got the best booze in the Owner's Sports. You never promoted your podcast before, Michelle. You guy guys are like on episode fourth billion.
Speaker 12: I never promoted it because you guys never asked about it. And I try to stick to the line that you insult us. I just talk about whatever.
Speaker 2: You make us feel stupid all the time. You check us as if we're your children in the back sea.
Speaker 12: You insult you, You.
Speaker 1: Give us backhands like we're sitting in the back of your land rover on the way to the stable.
Speaker 2: We get things wrong, you correct us and humiliate us.
Speaker 12: A Chevy Tahoe, Remember I drive a Chevy.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well.
Speaker 1: This Saturday at Churchill Downs, Louisville, one hundred and fifty second running of the Kentucky Derby, Michelle, is this your favorite event, national event or is it something else? Something in Dubai or Australia.
Speaker 12: It's you know, I actually like Braiter's Cup the best. If I'm going to give you a national event that I like, yep. And also you know, just when I am mean to you guys because someone tells me to do that.
Speaker 2: No, we don't care, Michelle. We love it. We're here to be We love to be abused. That's while you're back on Yeah.
Speaker 12: I love to do all the abusing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I would say Breeders cs put my favorite national event. But Derby is the most exciting two minutes in sports, and it's the most popular horse racing event. I would say worldwide. I mean I do have people from all over the world calling me this week. Who's your Derby?
Speaker 2: Pick?
Speaker 9: Who do you like?
Speaker 2: What are you going to do?
Speaker 12: So it is really widespread popular. We tell someone you're a horse racing they're like, have you ever been in the Kentucky Derby? So it is the most popular event.
Speaker 2: So how invested are you in Santa Anita Derby horses for the Kentucky Derby? We got a few of them. So happy with Mike Smith, Powerful Potente with Juan Hernandez, a Bob Bafford horse in Trepido is also in there, Like, how are our Santa Neda Derby horses looking for the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 12: So we have five California based horses total, those three that you mentioned coming out of the Santa Ninada Derby. Of those three, I actually like Potente the best of all. Bob Baffort has quite the affinity to win the Kentucky Derby, especially when it happens on May second. I think he's one of the last two May second runnings actually, and potentd is gonna be a price you don't normally get Bafford at a big price, So I like him if you're looking for an upsetter. He's not my top selection, but as far as the West Coast horses, he is the horse I think has the most upside. He doesn't want to be on the lead, which is where he found himself last time. He draws a little bit outside, which I think is gonna let him tuck into like a really good kind of stalking trip midpack, and he's bred to just be a powerhouse late. I mean, I think he's gonna love the distance. So of those the five from Santa Nita, the hometown horses, I think petentk has the best finish.
Speaker 2: What happens at Santa Anita during the derby? Is there just like one.
Speaker 12: Big team doesn't happen at Santa Anita.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's like a lot of things I can do.
Speaker 12: Habachi grills, Yeah, yeah, there's a Habatchi grill up. We're gonna have barbecue. We're gonna have surf sides with some like pop ups over here. If you have kids, we're gonna have pony rides, space painting, all of that good jazz. We're gonna have a hat contest. I know you don't want I know you don't want to dress like a dork, but some of us like to dress like a dandy. So we're gonna have the best hat contest. We call it the Dandy Derby Day Contest and the Daily Double. So if you guys want to dress in a hat together, or two matching hats or complimentary hats, we're gonna get prizes for best hats because that's kind of tradition, is to wear a nice huge hat on Kentucky Derby Day. So we're gonna have that. And also, if you just like to gamble and you're like, I need to see every single race. We open at seven thirty, so even before the track is closed, you guys can be out here gambling on the horses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for people, I think that. Look at the Kentucky Derby, like the super Bowl. It is a full day of racing and I'm trying to think of what's the big one where you pair the two races together. There's like a number of different bets. You can we Derby double. There you go, we.
Speaker 12: Double, which I love reg right, So that's you pick the winner of the Oaks on Friday and the we're of the Oaks of the Derby on Saturday, and the payoffs are usually very generous. I love that wager. Also this year they're doing head to head, so they give you like groups of horses in the race. So like for the Kentucky Derby, you can pick these three horses they've grouped together. I think it's like Renegade Commandment and someone else maybe further Ado versus the field. So you could pick you know, the three horses or the field and it's head to head whoever comes out on top. So I love the wagers like that. I think that's really fun for introductory people into racing. To me, that's more like a prop bet scenario, and our sports betters obviously love prop bets, and you know out here at Santa Neither, we're going to have a full part of racing around the Kentucky Derby as well. In fact, on Friday, you guys, we're gonna do twilight racing, so we don't start until three o'clock on Friday because the Kentucky Oaks is not being run until like eight o'clock Eastern, So that way our races can go and still encompass the late race over at Churchill. That's going to be really fun. If you need something to do on Friday ten to ten, recommend coming out. It's free admission, free parking. Come have a beer with me and enjoy the races.
Speaker 2: I have a beer with Michelle. You, I mean, who does it? She's a dandy. Did he dressed like a dandy? Yeah?
Speaker 12: You have the No, you're the dreffic a dandy on Friday Friday, you can be a degenerate. It's Saturday. You have to dress like a dance.
Speaker 2: It's twelve generates Friday. Dandy. Dress like a degenerator is every day around here.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you Michelle, we're in today, tell us that, you know, we love our listeners who work hard and sometimes don't have much money. We love to see them lose some of their money, of course, or make some. Do you have a pick you know that's not a California horse? Who do you actually think is going to win? Like?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: My top pick is a renegade. He is your morning Line favorite, But I think he's actually going to go off somewhere around like nine to two or something like that. Maybe maybe maybe six to one. I mean, I think he's going to be a quasi decent price, so I don't think he's going to be a two to one favorite. You could still make some money with him, for sure. He draws the one hole, which a lot of people dislike, but he doesn't have any speeds, so it's just going to be the shortest trip around for him and Micropoli, his owner has been a little unlucky lately with his derby favorites. I think this is the year he gets some redeption.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's do you mentioned like the way to do this is the Oaks and we're if we want to be both a degenerate and the Dandy. That means we got to get in on Friday. So give us the Oaks double to the Oaks Daily Double. Pick the winner of the Oak. Come on, give it to me the winner.
Speaker 12: I think the winner of the Oaks is going to be Percy's Bar. That's my top selection in the Oaks. If you want to use a couple of more and you make your ticket a little bit bigger, I would also include prom Queen and always a runner in that all.
Speaker 2: Rights to runner prom Queen Percy's Bar, and we're going to pair that with Renegade in the Kentucky Derby and win all the money.
Speaker 1: Michelle, you reprience Santa Anita. Don't forget about her podcast, The Owner's Box. Michelle, just disproof to you on how things usually go on this show. You come on, we did while we were talking. Pull a clip of your last appearance on the show.
Speaker 4: Then you have another, Then you have another. Thank you, have another.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Michelle. You're a lovely lady. Enjoy the Derby and God bless you and your family. We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 12: Thanks, guys, cheers up to see you at the Great race Place.
Speaker 1: There we go, Santa, I need his own Michelle, you punishing us in her way.
Speaker 4: Then you have another, then you have another, thank you have another.
Speaker 1: And you heard the picks there Percy's bar in the in the Kentucky what's that one called?
Speaker 2: Uh the Kentucky Oaks.
Speaker 1: Oaks, Yeah, double and then Renegade in the one Hole.
Speaker 2: Oaks Derby doubles. So you want renegade in the Derby. And I remember there was a prom queen. There wasn't always a runner. And I believe Percy. Uh, he's in the one Hole. Percy and the Richards.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with more Petters and money on AM five seventy l A Sports, your home of Dodger Baseball Dodger Talk Tonight at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Joe Kelly will join David bess Haye