Speaker 1: All right back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW nine oh seven damn herold till midnight tonight. We call this the Wednesday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. Glad to be here, Glad you are here as well. Phone lines are open five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, eight hundred Big One. Joe Waddell running the Big board in the seven hundred WLW Command Center, and so I'm glad he's here, and always glad to have Joe hanging around making sure your thing stays on track. You know what we have right now going on in the City of Cincinnati is is when we are seeing what happens when when elitists are in charge. And I'm talking about the mayor and I'm talking about the city manager, Cheryl Long. I turned on local news a few hours before I came into the station today, turned on Fox nineteen. Saw Tricia Mackie and Rob Williams, and they were talking about what happened in city Hall today. And Cheryl Long had a news conference today. She was getting some kind of award. Let's see if this says what she got an award. Hold on one second, let's see. Let's see I don't know. She was getting some kind of award for something. And as she was walking through the halls of the City Hall, there were several local reporters there from several different TV stations trying to ask her some questions. She has just told us a day or so ago that the police chief, at least she wanted the police chief, Teresa Thiji, to be relieved of her duties, wanted her to resign. This led to a lot of questions. But she feels as the city manager, who is the under our system of government here, We've got the city council, We've got the mayor, but it is the city manager who is the day to day executive that makes a lot of decisions, decides what is going to happen in the city of Cincinnati, presents ordinances to city council for their approval. A lot of times works at the direction of the mayor or the city council, But it's a city manager who's responsible for a lot of what goes on in the City of Cincinnati from a business perspective, from a personnel perspective. So that is why it is a city manager's job to the police chief reports to the city manager. The city used to have a safety director position and the police chief reported to the safety director, and the safety director was I thought it was a better way to go than the city manager because the safety director was able to focus more and specifically on what was going on with the police department. We don't have a police commissioner, but we have a police chief, and then we have the city manager. But this city manager is an absolute elitist and doesn't feel the need to respond to the questions of the media, or the questions of other city council members, or the questions of the people of the city. Is just doesn't feel the need to do it. And that was a shameful and bush league and low budget display that I saw on behalf of CHAA long at City Hall earlier today, just plowing right by the supporters. Are not the supporters, but the reporters on our way to another event. Had something much more important to do. Excuse me, excuse me, I have to get in front of the cameras in the other room here because I have an event to go. I don't have time to answer your questions. Nothing wrong, you know, nothing going on here. And I said it yesterday when I was in for Cunningham. What we are seeing at City Hall right now is the inevitable result of failed leadership. Leadership that adheres to the policies of serving the masters of political correctness, of wokeism and DEI diversity, equity and inclusion. So it matters not if you go along or believe in these ideas, or you oppose these ideas, as long as you have those at the top who insist on incorporating these notions into their policy decisions. Those who must live under those policies and carry these policies out based on this nonsense, they're going to be the ones who wind up paying the price for the failure, because these policies always fail. And our brave Mayor, he answered a couple of questions today, he bravely stood in front of the microphones and said, this is being done through the city Manager's office. I would refer you to her. Well, they tried to talk to her and she had nothing to say. She didn't have time. How dare these reporters from five, nine, twelve and nineteen, and I would imagine the Inquirer was there. How dare they go to city Hall, seek out the city manager and try to get some answers as to what the hell is going on now? Be Cheryl Long, No, no, no, she just blew right by him. So the ones who paid the price for the And look, when it comes to having elitis like I have to have purvol and this city manager, they can never own up to their own. At some point they'll have to answer for their faures. But for as long as they're able to play the game, they will put it off on others as long as they're able to do that. So in the cases that we have in front of us right now, what do we have. We have the fire chief, Mike Washington. And one of the first things that Cheryl Long did when she became a city manager was fire Mike Washington. Why because Mike Washington was an individual who the way he wanted to run the fire department. He didn't want to go along with all the wokeism and the political correctness and the DEI stuff. Didn't want to play along with that. Guy's been around for a long long time. He knows what works, he knows what doesn't work. He advised other fire departments all across the country on the best practices and the best ways to set up and run a fire department. The guy knows what he's doing, but not good enough for this city manager, so she fired him. And now it's going to wind up costing the city. And one of the first things Mike Washington did was go to the Finny law firm, and he's got Steven m representing him, and they've won every every stop along the process of their lawsuit against the City of Cincinnati. And it's going to wind up costing the city somewhere. Who knows. It could be an excess to ten million dollars, but it's going to be a seven figure settlement. Now you have the police chief, who, according to her attorney, the same attorney, Stephen M said she was only carrying out the wishes of those who were over her, the city manager and the mayor, trying to walk that fine line and run the police department as effectively as she could. And look, she didn't do herself any favors. After we had the beatdown on, you know, on that hot July night on the streets of Cincinnati, the video that made national television with the people getting their heads kicked in and the woman getting knocked out on the street, and then she comes on a day or two later, and chastises the media because they continually continually ran the video that made national news, made Cincinnati look like a laughing stock, put a black eye on the city of Cincinnati all across the country for that. That video ran for days and weeks. Every time I sat in this chair, I look to the monitor my left, there's a video planning again playing again. So Mike Washington, the fire chief, he didn't want to go along with those policies. See you later. They smeared him, try to bring up some phony charges against him that he wasn't doing. I even forget what the charges were, but they're complete crap. And so all that, all that's been blown away. So he's in line for a big settlement. Now you've got the police chief who tried to do who tried to run the police department and go along with their ideas and their policies. And so when the failure comes, the people who put those policies in place, they can't accept the responsibility. They've got to pass it off there. Oh, but the mayor bravely did say that the decision happening at this time has nothing to do absolutely nothing to do with the election. That is only a couple of weeks away. Nothing to as Cincinnatians, we can rest assured tonight that politics played no part in this decision to put the police chief on administrative leave and announce there's an investigation into her. No, no, no, no politics.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, and look, things just happen when they happen. Everybody knows that. But my point is, you got Mike Washington, the fire chief, who didn't want to go along with it, and now you've got the police chief who tried to go along with it, and they wind up in the same place because the people who put the elitists, who put these policies in place, and say, you have to serve these masters. You have to serve the wokeness, you have to serve the dei, you have to serve the political correctness. That's the way we do business here in the city, saying go to the and look, don't believe me, go to the City of Cincinnati website. Look at their mission statement, look at the way they want to deal with policing. So much mumbo jumbo, you can't believe it. And all through it it's peppered with this notion of diversity, inequity and inclusion blah blah blah blah blah, and how we look and how's that working out for us? What an absolute mess we have on our hands at city Hall. Chuck is in Cleaves, Chuck seven hundred WLW. I just got myself all worked up for no reason. I think, how are you checking that? Agreed? I gotta take a breath ahead, I don't take take a little drink of water here.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a little bit of insight here.
Speaker 2: You were talking about Jim and browling Jim, right, yeah, remember since he got arrested, they were all the SuDS.
Speaker 4: Beat up the other people, right yep. Now, well.
Speaker 5: They insisted on arresting a white guy.
Speaker 1: Gotta arrest a white.
Speaker 5: Guy because because I think he didn't sign that appidatus is why I think all of this is going on. And I'd be willing to bet Rose has got something to do with it.
Speaker 1: But think back to who.
Speaker 4: Did shine it? Henny?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the guy who's the chief now. And look, I'm not going I'm uh, look, I don't know a lot about Henny. You know, I had on ken Kober of the uh, the the FOP yesterday. Uh he tells me Henny is a good guy. Uh, you know, he's going to be a solid leader for the Cincinnati Police Department. So I'm good on that. So I don't want to And I know he signed. He's the guy that signed off on it, and I choose to look at that as him taking one for the team there because he didn't want some street officers signing that. And he you know, he probably knew there was going to be some political fallout from it down the road. So he's the guy who's take ups.
Speaker 5: Do not sign that, do not sign yet, d Yeah, I'm signing.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's there's yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you know, but but we had that, We had the shooting on Fountain Square. We had running gun battles in downtown Cincinnati, people getting killed, you know, down on you know, getting shot down at Smell Park. Uh, dude getting killed a couple of blocks away from Paul the pay Horse Stadium. So I mean, it all build up to a critical mass to where they had act like they're doing something. But they but here here's the thing. They can't look look at what Look at this curfew they put out. Now, yeah, we're gonna we're gonna take steps, We're gonna put out a curfew. But the curfew has got more holes in it than Swiss cheese. If you got a kid who's walking, he said, you know who's under eighteen, you're supposed to be You're not supposed to be out here. Dude. He said, well, I'm exercising my first Amendment, right. Ah, well, then we then we can't touch it. I'm in the accompaniment of someone of an adult, someone who's over the age of eighteen. Doesn't say it has to be a parent or a guardian, just someone who's over the age of eighteen. Well, I'm on my way to church, or I'm on my way to work at eleven o'clock at night. So I mean, I mean, the curfew is a joke. The mayor was told by the governor, Hey, we've got resources. We can help you get a handle on what's going on crime wise in downtown Cincinnati. No, no, no, thanks, Goving another thanks, we got under control. And then he finally acquiesces to what two days a month, and then he builds it up to four days a month. They're going to have the resources of the Ohio State Control assisting Cincinnati police. What an absolute joke. So they don't want to take responsibility for their own decisions and their own policies. They've got to put it off on someone else. So my point is, you know Mike Washington, the fire chief, he wasn't going to go along with it. See you later the chief Fiji who tried to go along with it, who tried to make it work for the police department, she winds up in the exact same place. So then, and I was really disgusted today when I saw the video Sharyl Long blowing by the reporters at city Hall, and Fox nineteen ran the video a couple of times. And she's got no time, no time to answer your questions. I got to go to my event. She's an absolute disgrace. The whole city clountains are just absolute disgrace. But Corey Bowman's gotta win, Chuck, we got to run. Chuck. You live in Cleeves, so you vote, yes, I do, and I I look, I'm not telling you how to vote, but can you tell me.
Speaker 4: For a reason?
Speaker 1: Can can you? Can you see any reason why any of these members of the city Council should be voted back in office?
Speaker 3: Absolutely now of you, Chuck.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the call tonight. I appreciate. Oh man, breathe all right, I'm breathing. I'm breathing, brother, thank you. Man, Chuck is right, gotta breathe. We will do that. Now we'll take a little break and then my buddy Jim Fan from the Conservative Caucus is coming up. But you you cannot have This is what happens when you have elitists in office and they want to serve the masters of WOKESM, political correctness and DEI. This is the result. You get the absolute mess that we have going down on in Plump Street right now. It's a Midweek Crisis Wednesday Night Edition, seven hundred WLW back on the Big Ones, seven hundred w LW. It is the Wednesday Night edition of the Midweek Crisis as we roll on till midnight tonight. I'm Dan Carroll, glad to be here, Glad you are here as well. Also glad that my buddy from the maid man at the Conservative Caucus is here, Jim Faff and Jim. Great to have you on. Great to hear from you.
Speaker 3: What's that that's good to hear from you?
Speaker 1: Good to hear from you, and good good of you to always answer the call whenever I there's so much that goes on in Washington these days, and so I just love your perspective on things. For those who may not know. I've had you on as a guest, now what a dozen times or more. It's been quite a few times, oh, this.
Speaker 3: Past every bit of a year or so. Yeah, that we've been doing this, but it's.
Speaker 1: Been great for those who may not know. Tell people a little bit of your background about the time you spent in Washington and how you became to be the main man there at the Conservative Cause.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it goes all the way back to the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 6: Interestingly, I had Mike Tens introduced me to my first position in politics back in ninety two when he was running Indiana Policy Review. I'm a native in Indianapolis, big fan of WLW is people who have heard me say, and I lived and breathed by everything on WLW.
Speaker 3: I listened to it more than Indianapolis stations.
Speaker 6: But fast forward, I ended up at Folks on the Family working for doctor Dobson for many years. I was on the radio in Denver for four years at the Daily Radio Show, and then I ended up on Capitol Hill working for a former Congressman, Tim Jules Camp from Kansas. I also was as his chief of staff. I was also chief of staff for Thomas Masthey. For everyone across the river there, they know Thomas really well.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, and you know.
Speaker 6: Just all the stuff I've done many things. I just ended up here as president of the Conservative Caucus.
Speaker 3: Came on board last February. And it's an.
Speaker 6: Organization founded in nineteen seventy four by one of the icons of the conservative movement, to Howard Phillips, and I'm really proud to succeed him in this amazing organization.
Speaker 1: Well, and I appreciate it all the time that you give us here. I've had people ask me over the last two or three days and they're starting to do you know the over unders now. They say, give me a date. Guy came up, he said, give me a date when the when the government shutdown is going to come to an end? And I said, you know, I said, I think I'm seeing a few cracks in there. I think there's going to be some time when, maybe when when the EBT card stop working. I've seen all these videos of people. I can't believe all the people who go out online and talk about how they're going to walk into the Walmart and just walk out with all the food they want and not pay for it. I'm thinking get a job. But you know, when that when that sort of pressure starts cranking up, I'm sure someone's gonna cave. What do you think how you see this thing playing out?
Speaker 6: Well, I really think we should go forty.
Speaker 3: To sixty days with this thing.
Speaker 6: One of the things that's happening here is that the Democrats really have no place to go in backing down on what they've been pushing for. And they really, I mean, honestly, they're They're losing the every argument that they're making for why.
Speaker 3: We need to continue.
Speaker 6: This is not going to be a long term winner with the American people because of things like what you just shared. You know, people are seeing these videos and they are kind of propagating out there in social media, people saying that they want to steal food if they can't use their EBT card. But why would they even say that, Like, you would not have heard anything like that under a similar circumstance twenty thirty years ago, because no one would think to even say such a thing. Well why would they? It's because Democrats have.
Speaker 3: Made it almost a.
Speaker 6: Moral imperative that people steal money from grocery stores and from the CBS's and the Walgreens and all this kind of stuff because they do nothing about it. Because Democrats are all about crime. They are the criminal party. They're the pro criminal party in every way, whether it's illegal criminal aliens, or whether it's people here in the United States that because of these weird police policies, they just allow folks to go half crazy just running in the stores and grabbing everything they can.
Speaker 3: With no consequence.
Speaker 6: And they've married and wedded themselves to this way of thinking, and it's hard to back out of it because what they have to do is admit that they were wrong.
Speaker 3: And that's the big deal here.
Speaker 6: So right now you're seeing Democrat polls that really are push poles trying to make it some sort of orthodoxy.
Speaker 3: The American people are not standing behind Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Now it's an iffy prop of course when you have a government shut down, But the reality is these push poles are just saying nothing. The American people are not gravely concerned about all this. There are some concerns. It's uncomfortable, but it's nothing like what Democrats are trying to make it out to be, but they have wetted themselves to this way of thinking. They are convinced that illegal criminal aliens and illegal aliens should receive Medicaid benefits and then Obamacare. You know, they're standing up for the continuing the Obamacare, the continuation of the Obamacare subsidies that they passed and pushed for, because Obamacare is failing, and it's just putting a light as well on that they're wedded to Obamacare, a failing program that's harming the health and the insurance capabilities of American citizens. But it's their program. They have to stand up for it. So they're in a real problem right now. It is possible that they try to get out of this soon. They had to get past the no Things protests over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Which you know, at a short bump, but are really not. There's no staying power with what happened. Yeah, I think that's why I think it's going to be a while. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the failure and the exposure of the failure of Obamacare is really an interesting subtext here. And you know, I read a piece earlier today, why is it that Barack Obama is always working behind the scenes Daniel Greenfield, who's a great writer over at front Page Magazine, wrote that piece, and he laid out all these different examples of how you always hear about Obama working behind the scenes, working behind the scenes, and then every once in a while he's got to come out with, you know, with the way he likes to explain things. But he's I mean, if you want to be involved, be involved and stop doing all this stuff behind the scenes, and look at Obamacare is your signature has got your name on it, for God's sake. And now he's you know, where is Obama coming out and trying to speak on behalf of Obamacare because everyone knows that it was we were sold to a complete bill of goods on Obamacare. When who I'm trying to remember who it was. It might have been cal Time Thomas who said, back when the Obamacare debate was going on, he said, when you passed and the result? You know, so much of that debate on the radio at that time, it seemed like every day we talked about Obamacare, and you know, people like me were trying to convince people that it's not going to work. And I think it was Cayle Thomas who said if you pass Obamacare. If you think we're debating healthcare now, he said, once you have Obamacare, it's all you're ever going to talk about is healthcare. And here we are. What are we eight years down the road with Obamacare and now we're talking about it again, And this government shutdown is helping to expose what a complete failure it really is and the lie of the Democrats who want to say how popular it is now and how much people love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I saw someone post two maps of states of the United States, and back in nineteen ninety something like thirty five more states the top employ the top employment was with manufacturing companies, and now the top employment in almost every one of those same states is healthcare. Now why is that? I looked at that and I was trying to consider it. What's the situation? Well, one of the reasons why is because we shifted manufacturing over to China and Mexico and some other countries. Proving what ruff Faro was saying, the giant sucking sound that was going to happen with NAFTA, Well, boy, he only.
Speaker 3: Hit half of it.
Speaker 6: We also later after he ran for president in ninety nine or ninety eight, we gave China Most Favored Nation status and they have been really raping us of manufacturing capability ever since because everyone just kind of threw it over to China where it was less expensive. But the reason that you see healthcare as the number one employ ooyment in most states is because of Obamacare. And the reason it is is because administration.
Speaker 3: Of Obamacare has grown.
Speaker 6: Most of the growth in healthcare employment is in administration. It's also in these PBMs, the pharmaceutical benefit managers who are taking which Donald Trump has been speaking about when it comes to Most Favored Nation drug pricing, these PBMs have been dipping off the top of every purchase that every one of the people listening to this program right now makes when it comes to drugs that they get, medications that they get for their various things. We're an overly medicated country and you've got these PBMs making so much money off the top, those prices.
Speaker 3: Are going through the roof.
Speaker 6: And then again, the administrative necessities of dealing with Obama Care is such that you have to have more administrators than actual healthcare providers.
Speaker 3: So Obamacare has.
Speaker 6: Totally dominated our healthcare system in every way, and in a very negative way.
Speaker 3: I remember I was.
Speaker 6: There's a place called bull Feathers just south of the Cannon House Office building in DC. I was having dinner with a friend of mine there one evening, and we were talking about Obamacare and all these things, and there were some Democrat staffers right next to us. They were very young, they were in their twenties, and they were trying to say, well, explain this to me, tell me what's going on. And when we had this discussion, as I was telling them at that time, this was probably twenty thirteen or fourteen, I was telling them, well, let me just say this. I've got a family of four. We were in the nineteen nineties through the early two thousands paying about three hundred and fifty dollars a month for our health insurance for a family of four, and our overall deductivele it was somewhere around five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I think that's what it was at the time.
Speaker 6: Now and now you're paying three, four or five times more wash your deductibles five thousand dollars very often in many of these plans. So when I was telling them that, like, they didn't even know how to answer it. They were idealistic, young staffers who thought Obamacare was this wonderful, great thing because the Democrats they worked for were saying it. But it was even in twenty fourteen, it was a real problem for the American people.
Speaker 3: It's only gotten worse and.
Speaker 6: Actilly Obamacare was and takeover of our healthcare system through government means now it's private delivery systems. Everyone still gets their insurance with private companies, but that is still something that is honestly, at the end of the day, run by.
Speaker 3: Health and Human Services. That is our situation.
Speaker 6: So about ninety percent of our healthcare when you wrap in Obamacare, is all government healthcare, adding in veterans, the VA benefits, the DoD benefits, Medicare, Medicaid, and the federal employee system that provides healthcare.
Speaker 3: So it's just really.
Speaker 6: Amazing what's taken place. And it's hard for people at for so many years to see how bad this situation really has become, because once you get these things in, it's hard to see in the past.
Speaker 4: So that's that's going.
Speaker 6: To be a big debate moving forward, I believe, and it's something we really need to addrest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Democrats have lost the media on this one because the narrative they want to spend is that it's Republicans who broke it and now they need to get back in there and fix it there. But look, the Republicans don't have a finger on that as as far as I can tell, Jim, There's so much stuff I want to talk to you about. But you posted something on your social media feed earlier today, and you talked about but the most important and positive aspect of Trump's emergence on the American political stage. As politicians can no longer feign expertise and pretend that they are are protectors, Trump has exposed their scam. It break that down for me, What exactly do you mean by that?
Speaker 6: Well, and I think I went on to say there talk about how I've been saying, and I've said it on your show before, that I was predicting in twenty sixteen to Ted crew supporters, who Ted was really the only serious candidate against him at the time. They were all upset about Donald Trump's manner and way that he did things and things that he said, and they thought that, oh my gosh, this guy's crazy. You know, we can't support him.
Speaker 4: But I was.
Speaker 6: Telling these people, and I had been a cru supporter too. I mean, I knew Ted when I worked on Capitol Hill, and at the time I wanted him to be president.
Speaker 3: But I quickly went to Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: By the way, Myra and my wife, she went directly to Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: From the very beginning. She loved him.
Speaker 6: But what I was trying to tell people is that when Donald Trump, if he got elected, he's going to turn over all these festering trash.
Speaker 3: Cans in Washington, d C.
Speaker 6: People in Washington had for decades prior been throwing all the garbage that they do into trash cans that no one could quite see what was going on. And I said he was going to turn those over and reveal exactly how bad Washington DC is. And I was absolutely correct in that prediction. If I may be so self aggrandizing to say that, but that is what's happened, and this is why. So what I what really sparked me to post that is I was watching some of these Democrats pretending, you know, talking about the shutdown and pretending like they have so much expertise about, you know, what we really need to do. Well that stuff does not even connect with the American people anymore. And Donald Trump coming onto the scene is what has allowed that to happen.
Speaker 1: And Trump doesn't have to go out there and say the American people want it. He doesn't have to have someone write it for him to say the American people want this. He just knows it instinctively. He knows it instinctively what is the right thing to do? He feels it himself. And if he feels it himself, there's just there. There's no stopping him. And it's it's great because you know, Rustling Ball used to say the media didn't make him, the media cannot destroy him, and he's proven that every day. But man, there's so much stuff about Russia. And give me thirty seconds on the ballroom with the way the left is losing their mind over the ballroom that Trump.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll make a quick point about that. And also one other thing, but show the ballroom. You've got these democrats out there just their minds are exploding, and they're trying to say, look at how they're turned up.
Speaker 7: He's waiting at.
Speaker 6: The White House.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: This is an analogy of of how bad that Donald Trump administration is.
Speaker 3: And and they're see.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump traps these people in a corner because what's going to happen is this thing's gonna get built.
Speaker 3: It's going to be beautiful.
Speaker 6: It's going to be an amazing addition to the East Wing and this wonderful facility. And suddenly the analogy comes together once that thing gets built, and the analogy is this, Yes, there is some destruction taking place right now. There's demolition of all that's been happening in Washington, d C. And Donald Trump is doing exactly what is necessary to rebuild this thing of government that we have, maybe in a better way that is more wonderful for the American people. I mean, my friend Russ Vote, who's O and B director, you know, he's doing some of this, you know, constructive destruction of the federal government that has been necessary for a long time. It is totally demolishing what Barack Obama began to build and Joe Biden built more upon this nasty thing that has been pausing us so much problem. But there's another way that he's really putting these people in a corner, because he just came out this week and said, yeah, I'd like the DOJ to pay me two hundred and thirty million dollars just to pay me back for everything that I've had to spend to take care of the lawfare that came against me. Now people are saying, oh my.
Speaker 8: God, he's a corrupting ever heard.
Speaker 6: He's president now, and he's going to make the deal Gay pay him two hundred and thirty million dollars. Listen that money. He's not going to get paid two hundred and thirty million dollars. But here's what's going to happen on the back end of it. Everybody in the future is going to be saying, Donald Trump spend two hundred and thirty million dollars to defend himself. Donald Trump, at the same time is spending two hundred and fifty million dollars on this, mostly from his own pocket. Yeah, to build this new facility.
Speaker 7: And it's not like he's.
Speaker 6: Calling for the money. He's spending the money big time. But everyone's going to know how bad his lawfare was. I believe, and I haven't talked to Donald Trump obviously about this, but I really believe that's the impression he wants people to have at the end of it. Let him freak out about his request for that money and the way I think he'd take it if he could get it, But the reality is.
Speaker 3: That he's not going to get it.
Speaker 6: But everyone's going to know the price that he had to pay to be able to save this country well. And so he runs circles around these people because he knows exactly how to tee him all and then so that they rise.
Speaker 3: Up in this negative and then a good outcome happens at the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then when that thing gets built, he's going to have a huge event there and he's going to invite all those people there who are hammering him on this and they're going to come in and have a great time. It's going to be fantastic. Jim faf Conservative Caucus. Always great to have you on, brother, Thanks for the time, keep up the great work, and we'll be talking again before too long.
Speaker 3: Thanks Dan, good to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Right there you go. Midweek Crisis Wednesday Night Edition on seven hundred WLW seven L on this Wednesday night. This is the Wednesday Night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll, glad to be here, Glad you are here as well. And uh, I just got done talking with my good buddy Jim Faffer with the Conservative Caucus. Now I get to welcome in. Another great friend of this show, my old buddy Joe Hoft, formerly of the Gateway Pundit now Joe Hooff dot com. And Joe, it's great to have you back on the show. How you been, man, You've been busy, had a lot of stuff going on. Hey, Joe, I'm here for a minute.
Speaker 4: Had mute. Well my wife was.
Speaker 9: Talking to you.
Speaker 1: Oh well, well, if it's your wife, then I guess that's a good reason to put me on here. But no, I said, you've been busy, man, You've had a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 4: Oh man, there's a lot going on, just so much going on. Yeah. From one thing and thanks for bringing it up. I did one thing I did do and this is really when we first met is I came out with the book on the twenty twenty election, my first book on the steal. I had a three volume set, the Steel And the first book was about what had happened leading up to the election, and then I wrote a second book about what happened during the election, what was all the you know, all the stuff that happened, And then the third book was on what the cover up, what happened after the election. What I just recently did is I put all three books together into one volume, and you know, I look at that thing. It's about four hundred and fifty pages. There's some stuff that's coming out today. I mean just you know, and and that people haven't heard of that I that I that I was talking about two three years ago that you know now is coming out. So it's I think it's a great book. Roger Stone said, Joe, your book. You know, your books are going down as classics because I laid it out not just from the perspective of telling the story, which I think I did a pretty nice job. There's a lot of little stories in there too, but I also have a lot of facts on what happened and came to the conclusion there's absolutely no way that the election in twenty twenty ever should have been certified. And I backed that up with years in corporate America and corporate overseas doing audits and finance, and as you know, just that was my that was what I've done. I've done the audits in communist China and in Japan and you know India. You know, I've done them around the world. So I think I know a little bit about what's right, and what's not and our election process in twenty twenty was broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, you were so far ahead of the curve on all that stuff. And I've got I've got the all three volumes at home, and they're sitting right next to my my three volume set of the Godfather collection. So I'm not sure that there's some sort of some sort of connection there. I'm not not.
Speaker 4: Exactly massive criminality in yeah.
Speaker 1: But but but you know, I was thinking about that when I asked you to be on the show today, because I look at all the stuff that's coming out with Jack Smith, I look at all the stuff that that that is coming out related to the Trump Russia collusion. All that the the the absolute uh way that uh, you know, they you got so many on the left now who want to claim that Trump is the one who is politicizing our institutions, politicizing the CIA, politicizing the FBI, politicizing health and Human Services and all this stuff, when in fact, it was it was open was the Biden administration. It was and and and it's it's coming out and all this stuff as plain as day right now. And I really think, you know, if we didn't have Hamas and Israel going on right now, If we didn't have Russia and Ukraine going on right now, if we didn't have you know, the bigger stuff, bigger you know, the shutdown, all all these big things are going on. I think all this exposure of what happened in these previous administrations and how thoroughly corrupt they really were, really would be a bigger story. And I think the American people would. I mean, it's all out there to see. You got you got to do a little you've got to put a little effort out there to find it and read it and look at it. But I talk about it here on this radio station, and I just I mean, the depth of the corruption that was going on prior to what we have right now is absolutely breathtaking. It really is.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, you're right, Dan, And actually, why would they go to such an extent to do such a such so much corruption and try to, you know, try to overcome Trump with the coup a coup d'eta.
Speaker 4: That's what this was. It was an attempted coup of the Trump administration from before when he won the election to then after he won the election, they went in full bore full hundred percent. Why would they do that?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 4: And we know some reasons why. One was Barack Obama was funding Iran, the number one terrorist regime in the world, and he was sending pallets of cash over there, and he denied it. And then we came out, actually gave upon it. We you know, we broke that. Jim broke that, and and that was what they were trying to cover up. What else were they trying to cover up that was as sinister as that? What about the massive immigration into the US? And how I remember a woman in a woman in Missouri, a piece I put up right. I started writing with Jim at Gayway Punded in about twenty sixteen. We both loved Trump. We loved this guy, and I loved him for his his absolute well massive courage, very smart policies nobody's talking about, and an outsider. And then he started talking and he knew he and the main thing probably was he told the media you're liars. And finally we had somebody that had the guts and the common sense to just say, you guys are liars. And we've been I've been seeing that watching Gayway Pundit comparing the stories there to what Trump was, uh you know, in the media, of what the media was was doing. It was it was so it was so absolutely perfect the man for the Times, and we had no idea that we'd have to go through what we've had to go through over these last you know, eight years. It's been unbelievable. And that's when I joined. We started writing about Trump. And then that's when I joined. I was overseas and in Hong Kong, and then and then right away I found myself writing about the Russia collusion sham, and being an auditor and an executive overseas, I'm like, this is outrageous. What are these people doing. They are so conflicted. They have in the in the public realm, they've said things that is so inappropriate towards President Trump. They never should be investigating this guy. And we find out the whole teams that way from Weisman Mueller call me all these guys, and there's still slimeballs and they're still trying to hurt Trump. I put a piece up today that we put up at Gateway Punt and it was today or yesterday about Jim Comy, And I mean, we've been writing about this guy for a long time. I can remember being in Hong Kong watching that guy get in front of the Senate and just uh, just lie and say all these things about Trump, and all these senators were with him, and it was an operation to get to set up the Mueller day. And I'm like, how can that be the Mueller and call me your best friends? How can Mueller be running an exam that involves Comy? There's a conflict here. You don't do that in the corporate world. You never would think about it with the cop conflict even in an appearance, let alone real like, like Comy and Mueller's their their relationship was close. What's what's was Mueller doing running that thing? Who allowed that?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 4: And we just start tearing into it. Call me today? Is is is now projecting everything on the Trump that he is. He claims Trump's Trump, you know, you know, has said terrible things about Call me, call me. Comy puts shells on the beach saying what kill Trumps?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Eighty six eighty six forty seven? Yeah, yeah, I mean, And he's then he wants to act like he's so innocent that he he can't you know, this guy was the former director of the FBI. And then he went to Ack like, well I have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, yeah, it was just random.
Speaker 3: Come out.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to believe you're that that uh you know, that that naive. Yeah, that you can't put or two together.
Speaker 4: He's sick. Well, you know, here's the thing. So he bitches about how Trump's bringing in this new girl. She's gonna well, Comy had his the guy who was running that district in Virginia up until a few weeks ago, and so I'm a little pissed at uh Pam BONDI for that getting this addressed right away. This guy was on the Muller gank his his father in law is the godfather of one of Comy's kids. This guy that was running at Sebert, he was he wrote a fifty page document on why not charge Comy and he's biased as hell? What if you know? And then we find out that Komy's son in law is working in that same office for this guy. And Komy has the audacity to say that Trump brought in this Halligan beautiful girl, who's who's biased? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: The the judge has connections to call me from the past. They've worked together at the same time in that same in that same district. It's it's just you know that and the judges of Biden judge and and so I don't know why we're accepting any rulings from any Biden judge. They all were auto pinned in and they're all crazy, and none of them care about the law. They are radical communists that only care about the regime and what's best for the regime. Well, you know, they got to get rid of these guys, the things they're not legitimate.
Speaker 1: One of the things that that was most disappointing to me, Uh, after the Komi indictment, after the Letitia James indictment, now with John Bolton, Uh, all these indictments, all these people who are getting what's been coming to them. And I I can't remember where I saw this particular analysis, but the individual was saying that, oh, look, this is Washington, d C. They don't come down too hard on their own and so they're already projecting that you know, these cases are going to go forward, but in the end, there's really going to be little or no punishment that is meted out on this. And and if that is allowed to happen. That just a it just you look at it and you say, what done? Yeah, what what was that even worth the exercise?
Speaker 4: Well, well, we're done. I mean, we're we're done. This country is done. If there is no law and order, if there's no justice, no judiciary, no consequences for crimes, we are done. It's going to turn into radicalism. People are going to turn towards protecting themselves and their property because the government's not doing it. And it's going to turn into Mayhem. And that's exactly what China wants, exactly what I Ran wants, and maybe even some of our friendlies in the EU and the globalists over there and the globalists in the US, that's exactly what they want. They want made him here. They want to see this place destroyed. They want it from within. And and and we have to stand for the rule of law. And people like Komi, I mean, this is it's really it's it's a sham trial. Already. His attorney was one of the guys he leaked to He he's part of the conspiracy, you know, and this cannot happen.
Speaker 7: We can.
Speaker 4: And so she's argued that we he that attorney wouldn't be there, so Coby's team goes, are you she shouldn't be there. It's total projection that he's doing. This guy is such a slim bucket. He's so disgusting and this is this is the guy that was running the FBI. I mean, how many people that FBI today need to be fired? How many more people in the d O J that are sitting around like you know, like call me's son in law up until a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I like, I like to think that. I like to think that uh Cash Mattel and Dan bon uh Dan Bongino are are doing everything they can to get that cleaned up. But I mean, it's it's deep, man, it is deep.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it's it's dark. It's deep. It's bad. We've got to wake up how terrible it is. All right, you got to wake up to the reality of some of this other stuff like Biden Judges.
Speaker 1: Don't don't get me started out. But Joe Hoft as always brother, the time flies right by whenever you're on. I can't I can tell you how much I appreciate you coming on the show and keep up the great work man. Joehoff dot Com and Gateway Pundit and keep it up and we'll be talking again before too long, my friend.
Speaker 4: Thanks Danny.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, the great Joe Hoft. Always love having him. On ten twenty four on the Midweek Crisis Wednesday Night ed Dish seven hundred WLW seven hundred WLW ten thirty nine, Dan Carroll The Midweek Crisis Wednesday Night Edition. My buddy Curtis House from NewsBusters is here. Curtis. How are you doing tonight? It's been a little while, man, been busy. Yeah, lot, not too much going on. Did see it? Did CNN really put a live camera on the west of the East winging of the White House? Did they really do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I mean this is the new Uh yeah, just like looking for the Malaysian plane.
Speaker 1: Maybe it went into a black hole. I mean, who knows that. Oh my god. Don Lemon has not been having a good time of it.
Speaker 6: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's going. He really he's he really is. I'm really concerned about his mental health.
Speaker 10: His his books are probably doing better than Kareean Joan Pierre's book. I'll probably trit that way. At least he had copies to like sticking random cubbies and like random street corners, because he did that last year when his memoir came out, Like he just randomly set them down at street corners, like looking for people to get them.
Speaker 1: It's a new distribution method.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I get to worry out somehow.
Speaker 1: So what tell me about Jensaki and and now and then what why does she have it out for JD Vance's wife.
Speaker 10: I mean this is very stereotypical of like the aggrieved, suffering, struggling, wealthy white liberal wine moms, you know, I mean, you know this is I was one of them, Like are these is Saki and these two? Like I've had it, like middle aged female losers.
Speaker 3: Are they like trying to be the view?
Speaker 10: Like do they like want to replace Joy Behar when inevitably she's kicked out like or Sarah Haynes, Because that's what it felt like.
Speaker 4: It just was mean girls kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 10: It was racist too, like trying to say that Usha Vance is like somehow being held there against her will because she's an Indian woman stuck marrying a white supremacist in.
Speaker 1: JD I had I had a clip of Jensaki and I played it on the show, and it was it was what and I can't even remember what it was about, but whoever, whoever she was talking to, just said something totally outrageous about Trump, something totally false. And you can see her on the left hand side of the screen just just shaking it like a bobblehead. Her head's going up and down. Uh huh uh huh uhh uh.
Speaker 10: Like Henry Siston, there is peer Peters Morgan. Yeah, folks, look up to see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that that didn't I did watch that. That didn't work out too good for sisting there did it? It worked out very well at all. I brought in the clip that you put on your social media earlier today and it's uh, it's from this weekend George Stephanopolis with the with the Walmart CEO John Ferner, and this is this is fantastic on the on the part of the Walmart CEO and Joe Waldell. Can we hear cut number one please?
Speaker 6: Hey Joe, Thanksgiving first, food price are up, especially Turkey, So what are you doing to how customers keep the cost down?
Speaker 11: Well, good morning, George, it's great to see you. We are really excited about what we have planned for this year at Thanksgiving, and I can't believe it's already that time of year, but this is a time of year when people are busy, they don't want to sacrifice quality, and we want to do all we can to help them celebrate the holiday anyway they want, and we want to do it in a way that's very affordable with a lot of value. So I want to talk about a couple things with the Thanksgiving Basket.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 11: First, we started putting together this idea of having the entire basket easy to purchase, easy to assemble, back in twenty twenty two, and this year we will have the best prices on this basket we've had since the program started.
Speaker 1: We're we're down about twenty five percent of twenty five all right, So that's enough, Which that's not what George Stephanopoulos wanted to hear.
Speaker 10: He was going for, we want to say, fourteen dollars for them last year.
Speaker 1: Twenty five percent less. Joey he got, He got on the IFB and he said, who's the producer who set this up? Yeah, he's he's probably looking to get someone fired. I mean George steph I mean yeah, you know his interview with J d Vance didn't go very well. And now this happens. I mean, the little guy's got to be very upset. I'm sure.
Speaker 10: I'm sure he had an Napoleonic out first in the commercial breakon.
Speaker 1: Well, it's maybe worse.
Speaker 10: Matter of fact, that Ferner pointed out, No, our Turkey prices are going to be the cheapest since twenty nineteen. Yeah, yeah, anything, pre COVID prices, it's pretty good. That's quite good because that's you know, pre COVID, pre Biden inflation. So and then he tries to talk about Paris, and then you know, Ferner says, well, you know, two thirds of what we make or sell at Walmart is either you know, assembled or made in the United States. So we're good on that. And you know, we do the Walmart rollbacks for prices were we've added a thousand new items, you've dropped the price on a thousand items since the start of the year. Well, that wasn't good for him. And then he tried one more time to say, well, Americans are making decisions about like having to choose what to buy or like what to eat, and you know they're they're really struggling, like what do you what are you going to do to help them, and he said, well, actually, the economy is very resilient and shoppers want value and quality. So then it was over three. It was so it was so embarrassing, and I think that thread resonated as well as.
Speaker 9: It did because it was just so simple.
Speaker 10: Stephanopol is like, everything really sucks, right and Ferner says, oh.
Speaker 7: No, actually, thinks are quite good right now.
Speaker 1: Pretty good from where we said, It's not not bad at all. You know, the the the whole time this shutdown has been going on, I've seen multiple instances of left wing media and I mean, you know CNN and I think I may have even even seen one. I know I saw it on CNBC. I'm not sure about MSNBC. But I've seen multiple times when even some of the i think even Gail King was talking with someone, some Democrat and they were trying to put the whole shutdown on the Republicans and they said, not, well, you know that may not be exactly true, because you know, the House passed a clean a clean resolution. They actually they actually presented them with some facts. And I think Elizabeth Warren was one of the ones who got shut up when when she was trying to say.
Speaker 10: Tony Till the one guy who is worth keeping on set. You know, Gail Oprah's friend, Democrat owner Naprils and very.
Speaker 3: Nice guy Lad Duta.
Speaker 10: His wife is John Oliver's head writer, so he's also a nice guy.
Speaker 3: But no can do there.
Speaker 10: Tony the one guy who can say, yeah, he made her yell making a chieftain Warren yet scream and hoot and holler embracing her ancestors.
Speaker 4: What is always a good song?
Speaker 11: I know?
Speaker 1: How does this happen?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean we and it happens so infrequently that I'm like, man, I got to have Curtis on and talk about this, But it is this gonna? I mean, are we seeing the beginning of a trend here where national media is tired of carrying water for the Democrats and regurgitating their talking points all the time.
Speaker 10: Well, well there's kind of one return on investment. They're not seeing the return on investment. Most simply, I think Democrats are saying, well, we're not really getting anything for our efforts here because these people keep screwing this up. On the shutdown in particular. I think that's such a good example because what you're seeing is Republicans are the ones who are pointing out, well that wait a second, Democrats have shut down the government, so people aren't getting their food, assistants, help veterans. We've kind of moved the money around, make sure they get paid. Airtrak controllers aren't being paid. It's usually did Democrats making this argument, saying that Republicans are heartless and all these other sorts of things. But now the roles are reversed and the Republicans, you know, thanks to President Trump, they've stolen the Democrats talking points on government shutdowns, so now they have to think of something else, and they, you know, all these people are gonna die because of healthcare premiums, not pointing out the fact that if you actually did some work, the subsidies that we're talking about, these were subsidies that were instituted in the Biden Inflation American Rescue Plan. Okay, they're not a single Republicans vote for that increased the percentage of eligibility for a subsidy too, I believe, four hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Above the pobbery, above the poverty line.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so we're not talking about people who you know, are making change. We're not people, you know, We're not talking about somebody making thirty grand or forty grand and having to support a family of four. We're not talking about that. We're talking about subsideds for people who make hundreds thousands of dollars and if they need help to afford Obamacare substied. I think that says something about the larger system of the Affordable Care Act that it does any particular American.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happens to the Democrat Party? Though Kurt Slick wrote a column on this, I don't know a week or so ago, talking about how he believes that there really is starting to be a change in the media. But what happens to Democrats in the left if they lose that reliable peg that they've had for so long now that I mean, especially.
Speaker 10: If the Elson's buy CNN, you know, if the Allison's end up buying CNN, I mean ms NOW continues to fall apart. The Free Beacon rowe an amazing piece on the ms NBC slash ms NOW conference a few weeks back that was just filled with white boomers trying to relive their glory days of the sixties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean, the New York Times is continuing to struggle. I mean to watch it the posts about time someone the changes that Jeffe's has said we're gonna happen have actually started to happen. And I mean, people have a choice. They can live in blue sky, they can live on blue ski, or they can live in reality. They can write incoherent nonsense like Karee John Pierre's book, which I just finished earlier tonight.
Speaker 1: You actually read it seems like it was written.
Speaker 10: Yes, it feels like it's read by chat GPT, but that would be an insult to chat GPT. Or you can live in reality with the rest of us. Like I'm not saying you have to consume conservative media all the time.
Speaker 4: You should know what we're up to.
Speaker 10: But you know, you can even watch like News Nation or something like that, and you know, and maybe some CBS, uh with Tony d red Pill and Kelly O'Grady from Fox Business whom they hired to be a correspondent there. So there's a lot of the economy stories now and sure enough they're balanced. I mean, one an amazing concepts, but I think they'll be continue to be ignored and Americans don't trust them, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean Democrats are.
Speaker 1: Record lows. The well they they've brought it on themselves and why should we trust And you know, and now your friend Barry Weiss is making her presence felt over it over at CBS News sixty minutes. And I think there's a there's maybe some some movement. I mean, does do you see long term prospects here?
Speaker 10: I mean, I mean they'll continue to try and leak and shift her, but yeah, I mean it at CNN. But that's because he also wouldn't keep his man shut.
Speaker 1: He decided to talk to The.
Speaker 10: Atlantic and Tim Alberta, which was a very disastrous decision, but nonetheless he was done in a large part by leaks and the Ellisons to make sure that the term the fat happens at paramounts. They're going to be layoffs at CBS News, So I'm sure they're going to be finding out who's the leakers, who are the people that don't actually want to be around, who don't actually want to put out journalism, And they can go somewhere else. They can go hang out on substack with Jim Acosta enjoy reading the aforementioned Don Lemon, while the rest of us continue to engage in news. I mean, this is the whole thing about like Russia Gate too. People don't trust our major institutions, and there's.
Speaker 4: A reason for that.
Speaker 10: How about there's some accountability, real accountability, not the less accountability where they assassinate us, where people have to go find other jobs and we can move on as a country. I think that is how you regain trust, by showing that you're sar and trying to change your tune and listen. Unfortunately, for some folks like John Fetterman, they're gonna get thrown out of the Democrat Party for simply saying, yeah, I like Israel and I think the government being shut down over this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't have that. There's no there's no room for that. And then and then I see where the view at least joy Behar is Uh is recycling an old talking point about Trump may not leave the White House? Now that did?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 8: Is it time?
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like it was that long ago they were they were putting that one out there, But they've recycled that one already, so that that's like all alike.
Speaker 10: Yeah, elections are being canceled, the National Guard being used in Chicago as a dry run for twenty twenty six. You're not going to be able to vote for your members of Congress and your governor, uh and senators next year. The Trump's going to cancel it, you know. Yeah, the afore mentioned sence he was doing that too. Rigged elections. There's going to be rigged elections. They ignore history, they ignore the facts. The view is also now out saying that the bat ballroom that President Trump is building is taxpayer dollars even though it's private donations and one of the defamation suits. They don't the same the president of the United States, or he may be able to use that money to build nice ballroom, which he probably won't enjoy. You wouldn't put king the money, wouldn't have liked it.
Speaker 1: He's been raking in the money on those lawsuits.
Speaker 10: Man, So yeah, Kamala wouldn't have loved that, or Hunter wouldn't have loved another place to be able to snort.
Speaker 1: Cracked Absolutely absolutely so. Is your Corine John Pierre book one right next to your Kamala Harris book one hundred and seven Days. You got those two right next to each other on.
Speaker 10: This one's probably going to go right next to uh my Jim Acosta book that I read, you know, the words that I wrote down on X I said it was comical with meandering scatter, brains flow in vapid, that it's poorish in structure, there's lies all over the place of typos, it's ice. She has if she claims that Biden debated that Romney in twenty twelve, even though the previous page before that she notes that Biden debated Paul Ryan.
Speaker 4: And it really is interesting.
Speaker 3: I think the reason is she's.
Speaker 10: So loyal to Biden in this dam is because she realizes that she was never going to have it as good as she had it with Biden, and that she knows that any future Democrat president that we may unfortunately have, they are not going to watch her anywhere near the White House because she's completely incompetent.
Speaker 6: I mean, she.
Speaker 10: Starts one thought and then she goes into another thought. You know, she talks about on it much Nancy Pelosi blew up Joe Biden. But then she spends like three pages going on in detour about like the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, and then she comes back to Nancy Pelosi. It's just there's no it's just a series of rant like did she She says she doesn't drink like Trump, but like I feel like, did she get drunk and write this? Because that just again the structure here. If this were at school essay, you don't have to give this person enough because you're like, did you copy paste random take paragraph five and put it next to paragraph ten.
Speaker 1: Well, Curtis Houck, it's obvious to me that you're or you're being harsh on Krine John Pierre only because she's she's black, lgbt Q, lesbian and so yes, yeah, I think qualified. Like twelve, Curtis Half, we got to run, man, thanks for thanks for breaking away from Newsmax to join the show tonight. I appreciate you, brother.
Speaker 10: I always absolutely on the right squad man.
Speaker 1: You're the best. You're the best, Curtis House. Keep up the great work at Thesblusters.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, the one and only Curtis House. Just fantastic, man. We're way late for a break here, and let's do that now. Seven hundred WLW back on the Big One. Seven hundred w LW. It's eleven O eight, eleven O nine. Dan Carroll's till midnight tonight five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred. The Big One phone lines are open if you want to get on board.
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Man, We've had to cover a lot of ground tonight. So any of that stuff we talked about, You got any ideas on that or you want to talk about that, that'll be fantastic.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Netflix, I don't know. You watch a lot of Netflix. I'm want to watch that. I sit there every once in to my wife and I'll be home and we'll turn it on and we'll say we've got it, and when we'll scroll through, and I was like, no, no, no, don't want to watch that. Don't want to watch that. But apparently they've got all these kids shows on there that promote the LGBTQ agenda, the transgender agenda, and now their shares have dropped seven percent. The company missed their third quarter earnings projection. They say they've got a tax dispute with Brazil. But Elon Musk is the one who went out and told a bunch of people to cancel their Netflix subscription for the health of their kids. Elon Musk is the one who's been talking about some of these shows that they that they've got out there. Breitbart has been reporting Netflix as being a sale by critics attacking its children's programs and its embrace of AI. Tennessee Republican Congressman Team Burchett called for Netflix executives to explain the massive amounts of demonic transgender content in his children's offerings. Burchett, now Serversight Committee Chair James Comer, presented a letter calling executives to a committee hearing learning that the cartoon series called Dead End Paranormal Park, which is aimed at children under thirteen, features a transgender main character. I mean, look, when when I was a kid, I love to watch cartoons. I used to watch you know, bugs, Bunny used to watch The road Runner, right, the coyote and the and the and the rabbit and that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was, it was.
Speaker 1: It was fantastic with no it was the road Runner. You had the Roadrunner who was a good guy and it's being chased by the coyote all the time. And as a kid, I mean, we love that stuff. But uh, I mean that there was none. You know, we didn't we didn't have gay cartoon characters and all that stuff when we were kids and I think we came out just fine. I don't know why you have to have that kind of crap now, Alice and Clairemont County, did you have transgender cartoon characters when you were a kid?
Speaker 9: Thank god?
Speaker 1: We were you watching? Were you watching the road Runner cartoons like I was when you were a kid.
Speaker 7: I loved them.
Speaker 9: And he out did He out died the Wolf all. It was wonderful and you know what, not long ago, I just out of curiosity, I have some old Johnny Carson and I watched it and it was humor. It was simple humor, and it was corny, and it was wonderful and it was refreshing. And the you know, the Democrats are kinky. I mean, this doesn't need to go on.
Speaker 1: Well, they're sick, yeah, I mean all these leftists are sick. And I keep seeing these videos pop up with h I saw one the other day, and I haven't seen as many lately as I saw a couple of years ago. I mean they were, they were out there all the time. But I guess this kind of stuff is still going on. But you know, people like Rohnda Santis have legislated against these things where you take a little kid to a drag show or a strip you know, a strip show, and you've got these they're grown men who are you know, in in women's underwear, cramcing around, and you know, they've got little kids, stuff and money. And I saw there's a little girl. She's in a chair. It looks like they're in a bar. She's in a chair out there by herself, surrounded by adults, and I think one of them was her mom. And this this uh drag queen you know, with with you know, with with this dude with his butt hanging out and you know, doing all these sexuy gyrations and stuff, crawls up to this little girl and and and all these adults are standing around clapping. I mean, it was, it was. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. And I mean and there and there were men there, and not one of these men were manly enough to stand up and rescue this little girl. He's just seen a look on her face. Are you talking about confused? I mean she and she's and and my and you know, and they're all laughing, They're all I I mean, I think of the people that I know, there's no way in hell I could find out of all the adults I know, I could find one or two or three who would think it would be a good idea to put a kid in a situation like that.
Speaker 9: Their children are not being given the opportunity to be children today, and they're they're they're thrown right into an adult world and they're just exposed to too much.
Speaker 7: They're exposed the video games.
Speaker 9: They're all the same, except the backgrounds are different, to costumes are different, and they don't understand that when when someone is shot by one of these characters, then he gets up again, and and then he they don't understand the consequences of the violence. It's scary. My mother used to say, when you when you're the mother of a boy, you hope. When you're the mother of a girl, you pray, and you really have to do that. Now, yes, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Was a little bit different, But I think it means the same thing.
Speaker 9: I'm sure it does. I don't know what it was. That's the only one I heard, because they scared all the time, But it all means the same. I feel sorry for kids. They really don't know what it is to go out and play. When the lights come on, you come back home. And then if you don't come home at that time, and if you hear the police whistle, you'd better run home. If Daddy comes out after you, you had it your grounded. That doesn't go on anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, at my house, it was dinner was on the table at five thirty, yes, and if you were if you weren't there by five thirty, then this is before we had a dishwasher in the house. You had to do dishes. I can't tell you how many nights I had to do dishes.
Speaker 9: Yes, oh yeah. And then the Time Star was put on the ottoman for my father and he would read it section by section. He had his priorities.
Speaker 5: You don't have that anymore.
Speaker 1: That was the afternoon newspaper.
Speaker 9: Yes, it was my dad.
Speaker 1: My dad got the he was a he was a post Time Star reader himself.
Speaker 7: Mm hm yes.
Speaker 9: And the we we were just missing so much. We're I missed the newspapers. I enjoyed newspapers. No, they are over absolutely. I have something to tell you, Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 9: There is a pattern with these strange people from the Democratic Socialists. I think it started to be to be Obama. They they're kind of an every man, there's something appeal to a number of people. I never trusted him. And then now our our guy have tab pirreval, the then AOC and then uh, this guy in New York, Mumbido.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is man Donnie. Yeah, he's he's he's out there paling around with this Uh this a mom, this guy who was an unindicted co conspeeded in the first World Trade Center bombing.
Speaker 9: Uh you should have hurt. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a guest. I've got a guest on tomorrow night who's written a book about this guy. Well he make sure make sure you're listening tomorrow night.
Speaker 9: Well your appointment listening anyway. But they're all the same. There is something almost exotic about them. They're they're good looking, they're charismatic, their silver tongue devils. And then there's a man who owned a radio station in New York. He's uh, he's a renaissance man. He owns he's owner operator of a radio station. You you could see him on Fox Business and Fox and his channel. He owned an airline, he's a private pilot, he owns oil companies, et cetera.
Speaker 7: A lot of real estate.
Speaker 9: Well I heard him say something this week that this Mam Dabi was. Of course, he was carefully trained, and you know his answers are so clever, and they're canned. He's he's been he's been tutored a long time.
Speaker 1: Well, his family is rich beyond belief. I mean that they're they're extremely wealthy.
Speaker 6: Yes they are.
Speaker 9: But he said there are thirty more like him in training in the United States.
Speaker 1: Not I believe it.
Speaker 7: Yes, and he.
Speaker 9: Doesn't know where they are. And it's called a clear and present danger, that's what he's called it, clear and present danger. This country is under assault. This this guy is dangerous and something else too. You know, when a politician marries, they'll bring their new bride to it's you know, to meet people and it's just kind of a homey, you know, heartwarming sort of thing when they want to look normal. And he we haven't seen his wife. We haven't seen her.
Speaker 1: Well, Uh, is he married Donni?
Speaker 9: Yes, he took about a week or so off from his campaign in the summer and went back to Uganda. And uh, maybe there's a week long celebration. It costs millions, but no one has seen her.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow night, Tomorrow night, I've got Robert Spencer on and and the book, the book he's written is called Zorhan Mandani Personification of the Threat to America. And and this guy has has has written a lot on this particular subject. He is an absolute expert on this subject. And uh, and and so I'm gonna spend an entire segment talking about Mondani. I mean, he's uh, you know the New York Post, Miranda Devine wrote a piece. Yeah, she's fantastic, but she wrote a piece after this, uh, this meeting he had over the weekend with this am you know, this Sharage Wahaz whatever his name is, and put a picture out there. So the Post reported the truth about this guy. And now you've got all these these supporters of him going out there trying to trying to to shut to shut down the New York Post. Of course they would, yeah, and and and Daniel Greenfield I wrote about this the front page magazine. And then this is what he wrote. He wrote, New York City is getting a taste of how Islam is wheeled power, any power that they have to silence, suppress and terrorize all opposition. There is no free speech or a free press under Islam, and there won't be a free press if Islam rules over New York. So that's just yeah, that's just.
Speaker 3: Looking for it.
Speaker 9: He's looking for Sharia law. And there I heard a judge in New York talk about that.
Speaker 7: You know, you can't do that.
Speaker 9: That is not the law of the land in this country. You cannot do that. He wants a section of New York to be for Islam. And you know, the camel has its nose under the.
Speaker 4: Tent already here.
Speaker 9: But there are thirty people who are in training, just like AOC was trained. She auditioned for that job.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll ask uh, I'll ask Robert Spencer about about that tomorrow night. Alice, I want to squeeze one more in here before I got a round. Okay, thank you, thank you, Alice. You're the best. Alice in Claremont County. Dan and Chevy, we got a couple of minutes here. What's up all right?
Speaker 8: First off, the reply about the video game thing, that's fake news. I've been a gamer my whole life and I don't support any of that stuff that that with that dude and the drag show. First off, that came up with my ex feat and I couldn't even watch it. Once I saw that little girl's face and the dudes about you for real, Okay, you call you calm down?
Speaker 1: Does it bother you? Like it bothers me to see those grown ass men sitting there and they're and they're like, oh, this is so great, and they're clapping and they think is they're smiling and they.
Speaker 4: That's that's disgusting.
Speaker 8: You come down to Elmwood where I grew up, and go to our Papa Biker bar. You'll see dudes straight up that have been locked up, tough, hardened bikers, and that dude would have not made it out of there. That dude wouldn't He would have been lucky to make it out alive, and his parts down there wouldn't have been working no more after us.
Speaker 1: So it's sickness. I mean really, it's a real sickness and any and and but these parents they put their they put their kids in those situations.
Speaker 8: It's because they're weird. They're freaking weird. Brother, and that's not even my daughter. That would have been my daughter. The dude would have never left. If I've seen that with my child, the dude would have been done. And it has nothing to do with video games. The older crowd's got to let that go. That's just competition. Men like scores. Michael Jordan plays golf because he wants to beat people. When me and my friend's game, it's about the score, the talent and all that.
Speaker 3: But I let that be.
Speaker 8: And I'll debate anyone on this radio station any day about video games. And I you know, I'm conservative, and you talked to me before, and then I got one more thing about the media and then Netflix.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: When I was young, aunt, my aunt watched me because we come from a small, you know, poor family. So my aunt watched me during the day because you know, my grandma couldn't afford to, you know, not work do. That's how it grows up, right. So my neighbors were Pentecostal. They are great people. I used to talk to them all the time.
Speaker 4: I went over there to actually play video games, and they didn't have a TV.
Speaker 8: They had a computer monitor for the Atari.
Speaker 4: And I was like, well, why don't you guys have a TV?
Speaker 8: Like it was weird to me. They're like, nah, we don't watch that because that's that stuff's all double worship. And now I look as a father thirty years later and I'm like they saw it before we did.
Speaker 1: They were ahead of the curve on that they were.
Speaker 8: They were man. And the older I get, the more I look at the Pentecostals and the Amish and go man, they figured this out about fifty sixty years ago.
Speaker 1: Well, Paul Harvey did a great piece on that years ago called If I Were the Devil, and he talks about all the kind of stuff that's going on, and talks about the way education was, the kind of stuff that gets pumped into kids' brains, all the rest of it, the way the schools are going taking the pledge out of the schools and all the rest. So he was way ahead of the curve on that. I gotta go. Got to get to a break news coming up at the bottom of the hour, and then my buddy Jim Faff will be here and we'll have a little talk with him as we roll on till midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW