Speaker 1: Welcome back to the show. That's more uncomfortable than Kanye West at a Barmesva.
Speaker 2: Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table.
Speaker 1: Especially it's Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Shizy coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way do? At what age? Do you reach peak happiness? Oh? Let me think here. Well, you're never happy, so I don't know. Oh are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I'm happy all the time, very content, happy, happy happy. Uh, all right, we'll find out. I guess in just a minute. Have I reached peak happiness? Is it all downhill from here?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I hope not sure.
Speaker 2: Jay around Rover's Morning Glory, Morning Jay, Amen, So I was.
Speaker 5: I was calling to comment on the uh, you know.
Speaker 6: Going into that little.
Speaker 3: Room at the video store when you finally.
Speaker 6: Reached the right age.
Speaker 5: So when I was eighteen, well, when I was turning eighteen, that was like my main goal when I was turning eighteen was to make sure I get into one of those.
Speaker 2: Run into the porno I actually get it, Yeah, get it to the porno room.
Speaker 6: I had a job when.
Speaker 5: I was seventeen, so I had some a little bit of money and I finally got to do that, and I bought it like a huge collection of magazines and stuff like that DVD and then I still have to day.
Speaker 2: I still have every every porno that I've ever had.
Speaker 3: I still don't.
Speaker 2: I have porns from when I was like a fourteen year old boy and I found a porno magazine. It's in a box at my house. I've never thrown away porn in my entire life. It's still there, every single one.
Speaker 7: You guys throw away porn. Have you guys ever thrown in the West, I've never bought it. No, I but we're German video once, but more of it was a joke.
Speaker 3: What was it? A German girl with a dog or something. The German ones are weird. I don't know. It was weird dudes crapping on each other.
Speaker 7: Oh god, oh man, Well, it's supposed to be men and women. And then and it started that way, and then just more dudes kept coming in, and then the girl kind of left, and then they just continued on.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus Christ, we didn't know that at the time. Speak Germany. You know that, you know that one right? You have that in the collection.
Speaker 6: No, I ain't got that like that. But then you know, you were bitched in the KOBEA stores, so you know, I grew up, you know, on the inner city side of Cleveland. They would have those magazine shelves too, with the blackout magazines. But then they will also be selling DVDs in the store too, and he'd be like boot leg, boot leg.
Speaker 2: A bootleg, like a color like an inkjet printed cover.
Speaker 8: On the and the thing might even right even that it's like reading a magic marker and you take it home and watch it and it's like just like a compilation of a bunch.
Speaker 6: Of different videos. That's somebody that I'll print it out onto a DVD and start selling them in the store. And they didn't, they didn't really care about age. I think I probably bought one of those, and I was probably sixteen seventeen. Wow, they were just sending them five dollars, ten dollars, and it was like off in the cut right at the counter, like anybody could see it. It was weird. It was real weird. And I don't know if you remember or if you know about the guys that used to sell DVDs out here, like they used to seal the bootleg DVDs, they hand you a flyer with all of the new movies on bout leg DVDs. They'd have a little section of Pornoso that you could buy. And he was still, you know, right out the trunk of their car at a parking lot somewhere like wait, So.
Speaker 3: Here's what would happen.
Speaker 2: They would and I'm unfamiliar with this, So they would give you a flyer and it had every you know, it's like tiny little print and it has every built leg DVD that they have. And then and then you go through.
Speaker 6: There and you go music album everything, and then at the bottom, in the in the bottom, it'll be like pornos eighteen and older videos and all kind of crap. Yeah, you could pick whatever you want to listen. He'll go right to it, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, a guy who is bootlegging Hollywood movies doesn't break in the law there. I don't think he cares whether he sells a porno to a sixteen year old kid. Uh So you got a lot of those too with him. And you've never thrown any of those away either.
Speaker 6: Oh, I never threw none over the way. I still got all of it, man. And you go back and you look. Now he's like, man, I was a PERV. That's all I wanted to see. I couldn't wait to tear eighteen. Like like you said, you would go to the video store with your mom and you see that room and you'd be so curious to get in there. So I just made him my mission. When I turn eighteen, I got my eighteen birthday exactly, that's the first place I went. Yeah, there's a collection.
Speaker 2: There's Jay, thank you, there's a I have this collection. And again it's just something weird. Like, by the way, ladies, have you ever send a nude photo of yourself to a guy? He's never going to delete that. He may tell you. He may even show you his phone and say, look, I deleted it. He stored it, so.
Speaker 3: He has that.
Speaker 2: I've never deleted a nude photo that was ever sent to me either. Sorry to break it to the ladies if you sent me one. But the porno I've never gotten rid of. And what's weird is I did clean out the uh. I cleaned out the the basement of a couple of years. It's made about a year or two ago, and I came across the box of porno magazines and stuff, and I can go back and it's so old that the chicks had full on bush?
Speaker 3: Is how old these porno magazines are? I mean, it's just.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that because I was thumbing through one and I'm like, I remember this chick from when I I don't know how old I was when I got this porno. I was young, but I'm like, I remember this chick. She was always really hot. And then and then she has a full on bush. It's crazy, Dougie, are you ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Here we go, I'll rolls more in glory.
Speaker 4: The CDC's planned update marks a significant expansion in the outbreak linked to shredded iceberg lettuce supplied by Taylor Farms.
Speaker 3: This outbreak has.
Speaker 4: Now expanded to six more states.
Speaker 2: They're going to announce, so it is, Yeah, but I thought Taylor Farms, remember they go, no, no, we were completely exonerated. Isn't that weird statement that they had? They go, it's not our stuff.
Speaker 3: It's obviously obviously so would they say.
Speaker 4: The additional states, however, do not necessarily mean the outbreak is continuing to spread, and they are just making sure that they're getting all of the data that they need. So of course this outbreak is caused by this parasite, parasite found in human feces, and it's responsible for hundreds of hospitalizations. And we even have two deaths that we've reported since all of this started, and then we started to report yesterday.
Speaker 3: So German guys in that video.
Speaker 7: Got this, Charlie, Oh, they were sick for sure, they were not eating normal foods.
Speaker 4: We started a report yesterday the federal health officials. They're investigating a salmonella outbreak tied to Helapaenno's and that has second almost four hundred people in.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven states.
Speaker 4: So we have what is it, Kudoba and Chipotle and they are pulling the peppers.
Speaker 3: How do you say this? Pepper?
Speaker 4: Calipagno's. Okay, how would do you say it? Well, it sounded like you said hellapenos, hell of apeno. Yeah, how do you say it?
Speaker 2: I say jalapeno, but you're probably right. I think it would be.
Speaker 3: An a sound. Oh yeah, So just how do you guys say it?
Speaker 2: Jalapeno? Jalapeno? I think it would be klapagno, Yeah, jalapeno. I think klapagno actually is what I say I don't huh, I don't say the word too oft halipeno.
Speaker 3: I think anyway, go on.
Speaker 4: Four crew members and thirteen passengers were hospitalized with injuries after an Air India flight experienced a sudden loss of altitude during cruise time. They said that this plane dropped three hundred feet abruptly.
Speaker 3: That's a lot from uh what turbulence?
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, so briefly encountered the turbulence.
Speaker 3: That's what caused the plane to drop one. What that feels like? Seventeen people hospitalized? Having right then you go right to the ceiling. Is that what happens if you're not wearing your seatbelt.
Speaker 4: I always wear my seatbelt, even when they say seatbelt sign off.
Speaker 2: Oh, I always wear my seatbelt. I've seen air disasters. I've seen that show. I know what happens. You got to stay strapped in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So that was an Air India flight. Seventeen people hospitalized. And then here we have I've never flown into Denver, but apparently it's pretty bumpy ride when you fly in because of the mountains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: So this week there was a not only do you have the rocky mountains, but you have this cold front was moving through the Denver area, so that brings the winds and some shift and wind direction. They said that they had twenty two planes had to divert to Colorado Springs from Denver due to the severe weather, and we had five people injured by turbulence. I feel like Vegas is also a pretty yeah, but it's the worst.
Speaker 2: I think it's only happened to me once, maybe twice, maybe a long time ago, but just happened not too long ago. I was coming back here and in the middle of the flight about it, I would say, maybe about forty five minutes or an hour before we were supposed to land here, I could feel it. The plane just turned left, just like a sharp left. There's left, and I go, that's weird.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not.
Speaker 2: Normal at cruise altitude, like you're kind of going in a straight line to where you're going.
Speaker 3: It's just I knew something was off.
Speaker 2: And then they came on a few minutes later and they go, we're going to Indianapolis. I had to spend the night in Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: Not a not a great time when you're diverted.
Speaker 4: Go on, all right, So a new survey says that this is the age when most people hit their peak health and happiness.
Speaker 3: An age do you think that is? I'm going to say, you feel fit.
Speaker 4: You're happy, You're more confident than ever, you finally understand your body better. You're more likely to have money where you can buy healthier food.
Speaker 3: You cut back on parkings some.
Speaker 2: Time in your sometime in your mid forties, is my guess. I'm going to say forty six, forty.
Speaker 3: Four years old? Is forty four years old? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you guys think peak happiness and health?
Speaker 3: To you said and health? Thirty five? H y, it's still pretty healthy in your forties. Thirty eight what do you all?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: I can't give you my guess because I know the answer.
Speaker 3: It is forty seven.
Speaker 4: Forty seven at age forty seven is went because again you're more mature, you have more you probably own a home, you have money in the bank, probably kids, that kind of thing where you are out.
Speaker 3: Of the house at that time, that's what really.
Speaker 4: Forty seven Yes, yes, yeah, so people in late forty said that they focus more on their well being instead of their.
Speaker 3: Appearance as young for kids to be out of the house.
Speaker 4: Forty seven yeah, I think so too well.
Speaker 3: I started having killed at age twelve.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but the NFL Hall of Fame Game is tonight a pm Eastern on NBC Arizona Cardinals versus the Caroline Panthers.
Speaker 3: So if you are a fan of.
Speaker 4: Football, you get a little taste of that tonight.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: That's the shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory one a bone us.
Speaker 1: Sign up for rm G Plus and get all the bonus content you can shake your stick at the Aftermath Friday Leftovers rmgdd archats more extras than you get from your favorite exotic dancer. RMG plus sign up now at roverradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes today, on RMG plus you get the Aftermath. Monday through Thursday, they stick around, give you the aftermath an RMG plus, and then on Fridays we all stick around to the Friday Leftovers, play a bunch of video. You also get access to the r mg TV archives and more if you're an RMG plus subscriber. Now, yesterday we played you a very disturbing video.
Speaker 3: Pull this up over here. This was Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: Completely covered in blood and with this big knife and he's like cutting himself now people have said that he might have taken the idea from the Ariana Grande video Pedal. We talked about this Pedal video, and I haven't watched the whole video, but we we talked about it because of how skinny she is, where she's just like just here's here's a still frame from it's it's.
Speaker 3: It's all as.
Speaker 2: Disturbing as the Perez Hilton video, like it really is. She's way too skinny. I mean, her bones are coming out. What are those bones right there?
Speaker 3: What collarbone? Chest bone? Okay, what are those I guess it's our chest plate.
Speaker 2: I don't know what those the technical name of those bones are, but they're coming right out like where your chest is. And it's just so nasty. And then at the end of this video, I guess, after all, these people have four minutes thirty seconds, four thirty okay, So she gets critiques. She does this whole performance in front of like music execs or something, and they're very crude to the rude to her and saying she just doesn't have it.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, that's basically it. And then so they okay, so here, let me see here. So they're they're like, oh.
Speaker 2: You inauthentic the way you used to be.
Speaker 3: I miss that, you know. It's it's like, what do you got? Is you got some personality just sort of going on? Is that the thing we miss, the old you.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could go out and find her and come back and give it another shot.
Speaker 3: Huh, well you should.
Speaker 2: Try singing tenor ten or fifteen.
Speaker 3: Miles from here, I mean, thank you. So then she.
Speaker 2: Ah, she gets a chain saw out and now she's going to chain saw all of the executives.
Speaker 3: That's normal. This is so weird. She's covered in blood.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, now here, she is completely covered in their blood.
Speaker 3: I mean just drenched in their blood. Right, and it.
Speaker 2: Is eerily reminiscent of the Perez Hilton video.
Speaker 3: He's covered in blood like that. It's so weird that her team thought this was a good idea video. Yeah, got they got her attention. I guess right. It's and how all.
Speaker 2: The other people wade into audition other Oh, they're going crazy. They love her for killing those executives with a chainsaw.
Speaker 3: Good for your question.
Speaker 2: Totally normal, right anyway, So the Perez Hilton video, which we played for you yesterday, very disturbing.
Speaker 3: Uh warning if you're watching r MG TV. I mean, it's just it's just really really why I'm not dead yet? I want to be dead.
Speaker 2: People are saying he's trying to copy Ariana Grande.
Speaker 3: Do you think so? No, it's not the same thing.
Speaker 2: He's covered and bothered me, just like just like she was. And then he grabs this knife. Ah, he's completely naked and he's just he's he's taking this knife and he's rubbing this knife. My wife saw this and she goes, I think he was faking it, but she didn't watch it. She just saw still frames of this. My wife could never watch something like this, I don't think now.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Are there slash marks across him? Like do you see his boob there Is that a slash mark? Or is that just blood that he smeared in a particular way?
Speaker 3: You think he faked it? Well, none of.
Speaker 9: The things we saw were cuts that he did to himself. But the ones previously, the ones that were there before the video started or whatever, those look real.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: But we didn't say any of him cutting himself.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe that maybe it's out there or whatever. I mean, he's it's so weird.
Speaker 9: Ah, that's the side of the knife.
Speaker 2: See now right there, it does look like he Okay, if you watch this, I'll go frame by frame. Here he's got the knife, and what he does right here, does it leave a big gash in him?
Speaker 3: Right there? Watch that.
Speaker 2: I think it didn't up there. It doesn't there, So I don't know. I go and I asked my wife, I said, well, why would somebody fake this? She goes for attention. The guy just wants attention. I said, I don't think so. I Look, if you wanted attention, you could come up with other ways to get attention.
Speaker 3: This is menighacal behavior. I don't think this guy faked this. What do you guys think? I don't think he faked at all.
Speaker 7: I think he lost it and started cutting himself and then went live when he's all bloody, that's right. I mean. I don't think we actually saw any significant slash rooms in that video, but I think they're there.
Speaker 3: If you go to the end, you see his back. Let me see here, what does his back look like?
Speaker 4: How does he get him on the back of Wonder what this?
Speaker 3: I mean? You can reach behind you like you wash your back in the shower, don't you.
Speaker 4: I take scissors and I do scratch my back right here, Charlie, this little thing. How does he have all that?
Speaker 3: Though? That's I don't know. How would you get all that well? Having the long knife in your hand? You look behind your back.
Speaker 9: Yes, he doesn't get his shoulders because you can't reach up that high. So it looks like that might be real.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think he faked it. I think he's having a complete mental breakdown. But I don't think it was I don't think he was near death. I would say a lot of people who do suicide attempts oftentimes they don't actually want to kill themselves. They just it's a as the saying goes, it's a call for help, because I mean, if you have a big, giant knife in your hand you want to kill yourself, you could kill yourself. And he keeps asking in the video, why am I not dead yet? I want to die. I want to kill myself. You have the instrument to do it right there. You could do it very easily, So it probably was more. I don't think it was attention. I don't think he what's he gonna get out of it? I don't I don't think that's what it is. But obviously something was going on there, so I don't think he faked it. Whether he got the idea from the Ariana Grande video, it is an interesting coincidence timing wise, for sure. And it does look very very similar, doesn't it. I mean, really startlingly similar. They're just both covered in blood, completely covered in blood. Could be a complete coincidence. I've got to take a break. Our number is eight sixty six, Yo Rover, eight sixty six nine sixty seven six eight three seven. Here's somebody who says he wants someone to feel bad for him and open up a go funbe to pay for his hospital bills. Uh what hospital bills? The ones he had earlier or these ones?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he did that, that whole speech about having to pay all those bills. That's why he did the merch with the angel shirt. Because he was sick. Remember, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Billy Mack says, if you listen very closely when Perez is moaning, you can hear the serrated knife cutting meat right before each one, Right before each moan. Mike says, you guys are really blind. His skin is splitting wide open, deep slices don't bleed instantly, look at his arms and shoulders under siege, says The worst of them were still superficial. It was just a cry for help from a well, it's funny fe r r y.
Speaker 3: Like a boat, Ao says.
Speaker 2: Perez did a video from a hospital bed that he have cuts on his face.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 2: Video was from before. I think that whatever you saw photos. I saw photos of him in an article yesterday where he was in a hospital bed with his mom. That's not from this, that's from when he was in the hospital for three weeks before. He said that he What did he do? How did he get end up in the hospital? Some sepsis, yeah, some sort of colon perforated.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But his family did speak out and said that their son is getting treatment right now, and he's in the hospital and if and when we have something to say, we'll announce it. They thanked the everybody for respecting their privacy.
Speaker 3: But there are no pictures of him in the hospital yet.
Speaker 2: All right, I gotta take a break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Hang half. I learned a new phrase last week. We had what was it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: It was a story about a family that went to Hawaii and they were on vacation at a nice resort and a.
Speaker 3: Big brawl just erupted, I.
Speaker 2: Think at the pool area of this nice resort there in Hawaii, and this family was This guy was hit over the head with a chair and stuff, and it was a group of Native Hawaiians who were beating this family up. They and there was one woman who was a ring leader to the whole thing, and she called him a Howley. I'd never heard of this before. How do you spell it? H A Oh, I'm not sure how you spell it. Well, that phrase is back in the news again because there's a video of a guy who is he he's a congressional candidate in Hawaii. But let me just tell you he's one of those that's he's not a serious candidate. Anytime you have an election, you have a bunch of weirdo's that show up.
Speaker 3: Do you remember in New York the rent is two damn high.
Speaker 2: Guy you have you have you have nutcases who get into these elections. They don't have a shot. They're gonna get about four votes. And this guy is one of those. His name is Careal Kiril Basin, he's forty years old. He was out on a beach in Hawaii when some people said, hey, you need to turn your radio down turning you're blasting this music too loud.
Speaker 3: It's annoying everybody. There is a thing in society.
Speaker 2: These days where people just do whatever they want with absolutely no regard to anybody else. I see it out in public. I see it on planes where people on planes recently now people just play their videos with no AirPods in, no headphones, nothing. They're just playing their video on a plane in their seat.
Speaker 7: And they have to turn it up louder because of the plane.
Speaker 2: Right, It's unreal. How can you be this oblivious? Isn't that you're that oblivious to people and you just don't care? Or the same thing like people out on the street. I did see somewhere was I somebody had Where was this? This must have been down in Miami. I guess somebody with an old school boombox like in the eighties, like he was a rapper or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean this thing was enormous. I didn't even know they still made these things.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was vintage and he just goes through D cell batteries like crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: This guy had the loudest boombox in the world. I'm just so loud, and he's just walking down the sidewalk around all these it's just so obnoxious. I'm telling you could hear this three blocks away. It's that loud. It's absolutely insane how loud the thing was. Don't you think to yourself, I look like an ass wipe and I am annoying everyone around me.
Speaker 3: No, you don't. Nobody. Nobody thinks that way. They think I look pretty cool. Yeah, there's like.
Speaker 7: I just was downtown and I just saw a guy driving, uh, one of those slingshots.
Speaker 3: Oh, they got that music turned up loud. What's a slingshot?
Speaker 2: It's like the three wheel thing. It's like open air, but it's it's like two wheels in front, one wheel and.
Speaker 3: Back or something.
Speaker 7: Usually just a guy by himself blasting music trying to impress people. Like everybody looks and goes, yeah, we see you, We we get it.
Speaker 3: You're very loud right now.
Speaker 2: I think they might have moved those because I saw that here not too long ago as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that what you saw it here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was over well, I was sitting on the across the street or across the river from the Amphitheater with my uncle. We're trying to watch the He likes to go there to watch concerts for free.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a great place, that area right across the water.
Speaker 3: You across on the hill. You can't see anything. There's what do you mean now? You're here in the tunes free? You far away? You can't see anything that far. It's it's across a river. Yeah, but the river carries the water. Yeah. I like that. So your your uncle makes you go there and make me, invites me.
Speaker 7: He doesn't want to pay for the the Pink Floyd, the Pink Floyd cover band. Oh what does that cost? Three dollars radio pricing for that? So we sit on the we sit across the river, and.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Do you crack open a beer and you shit on the hood of your car.
Speaker 2: No, we bring campy chairs. You sit there, You bring a campy chair and you just kind of hang and cooler. Do you bring that public intox or?
Speaker 7: That's probably public intox But you know, you might bring some cheese, some snacks.
Speaker 3: There's what was going on. There's some pretzels floating around.
Speaker 2: Love that So in other words, your uncle is a cheap skate and well he's already seen everything, so now he just wants to go and just sit back and enjoy it, just just listening to it.
Speaker 3: So uh no, it's you know, it's fun, but ads were sitting there trying to listen to it.
Speaker 7: A guy in a slingshot drove by, just the most annoying, just very annoying. Yeah, here's here's the view from the hill. Here you go, all right, you know, look at it, you're you got, you got everything. Now the course over here is the stage. They're facing the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they have the backs that the people performing have their backs. You're seeing the crowd, yeah, stands. Yeah, the crowd could see us, us being cheap, and they're all pointing, look at those losers over there and want to pay four dollars to come in.
Speaker 3: Now that's beautiful, but hearing somebody else?
Speaker 7: Do you know the Wall a different band other than Pink Floyd do the Wall across the river?
Speaker 3: I mean, you'll never see nothing beach, no magical.
Speaker 2: You'll never forget who you were with, where you were when you saw it. You those slingshots they might have imported up from Miami Beach because during COVID, Holy Christ, I don't know what was going on. They must have enacted some sort of law or regulation and gotten rid of them, because there were just every third car was one of those slingshots. And those slingshots apparently must be built with the world's largest loudest sound system in there, and they also have these weird led lights shirling around the speakers and stuff that's really obnoxious. And maybe the guy's it's always like some some dude and like and his bitch in there.
Speaker 7: He's lucky if he has a bitch, usually it's by himself trying to pick pitches up.
Speaker 3: What chick, Yes, we have nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: What chick would see that and go I want to hook up with that guy? Don't you look at that? Let me ask for you know, let me ask a woman if you saw this, Crystal, wouldn't you think that guy's a loser? Who's who's all look at me, look at me, look at me.
Speaker 3: But he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not driving a Lamborghini like everybody else in Miami Beach. He's driving a rented Slingshot with the tunes cranked up way too loud.
Speaker 11: Oh, I saw one maybe a couple of weeks ago in East Cleveland, and I was like, this is the perfect place for this, and they were jamming.
Speaker 3: I was so loud.
Speaker 11: Before I came up on them, I knew what was happening is somebody wants attention.
Speaker 3: And did you did you think to yourself, Oh, I gotta get with that guy. No, not at all.
Speaker 2: All right this guys, if you're thinking about that, knock it off. Just it's it's it's even if you drive. If you're driving one, that's fine and you got the radio up a little bit, but but so you can hear it four blocks away. So I don't know what they did downe on Miami Beach because it was it was absolutely out of control. I'm telling you it was so insane because it was every third vehicle was one of those slingshots, and people drive them like their goddamn maniacs. They're they're just they're they're running people over and they have this music.
Speaker 3: It's blaring. You can hear this.
Speaker 2: I'm not exaggerating when I say three or four blocks away. That's how loud the systems are. And they must have gotten somebody. They must have been so many complaints that they cracked out. I don't I see one occasionally or something, but not like not like I used to.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what happened. But anyway, I don't know.
Speaker 2: How the hell I even got started on all this stuff somehow, Hawaii?
Speaker 3: What happened? I really loud?
Speaker 2: Ah playing music loud at the beach, thank you? So people are like, hey, turn your turn your music down. And there was some sort of dispute and this guy who's running for congress goes berserk on the people who are complaining about his loud music, and he threatens to beat their ass.
Speaker 3: And well, here is a here's a little bit of it. Here's listening.
Speaker 2: You can always, by the way, I'll play this on r MG TV. You can always fire up r MGTV for free at roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. Here's video taken by a by Streak. That's the congressman yelling at people. He's gonna be the one doing all the yelling.
Speaker 3: I told him he wants to come here. Now, I'm just gonna pause it here.
Speaker 2: This guy is in like boxer briefs, really tight that I thought it was a swimsuit, but I think it's just his underwears his underwear. That's a swimsuit. It's not No, that's his underwear. I believe that's his underwear. Walks around an underwear. I'm not crazy people do. This guy's crazy and he's just a politician.
Speaker 3: He just to be politician.
Speaker 2: He's he's filed the he spent the twenty dollars to file the paperwork to run for Congress, like fifty other people have done, who are also nutcases like this guy. So he's camped out on the beach. He has his skateboard. He has what appears to be.
Speaker 3: The manual for the skateboard. Yeah, it's I'm not sure what that is, a manual skateboard.
Speaker 2: It also looks like he has a dreml, like you know, the little rotary tool. He's got a dremmel on the grass. Not sure what that's about. He's got one, two, three, three or four backpacks down there as well. And he just he just said this line, which I'll play again. I told him if he wants to go to the hospital, come over here. Now that line is good. You gotta put that in your brain here as you watched the rest of this video.
Speaker 9: I told him if he wants to go to the hospital, come here.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: He goes to shake their hand like it's over, it's over, but he doesn't let it go. Yeah, right, And I think this guy's like, that's my girl or my buddy's girl, or that's my girl.
Speaker 3: And he's pointing at a woman and he's saying, f u f you to a woman. Don't do that. Don't do it too. We'll go oh, go ahead. I didn't put him in the ground. I didn't put him in the ground. I didn't.
Speaker 9: I got it.
Speaker 3: Broad all right. He's a child. I'm a child. I'm forty years old.
Speaker 6: Ground.
Speaker 2: He's gonna put everyone on the ground. He's gonna kick people's ass. Now, now the video cuts. I would like to see what actually happens here, because the video I got a news story I think include Okay, So they cut and now there's some sort of scuffle that's taking place on the beach between this guy and a really big dude. This big guy, I guess, goes, well, that's enough, I've seen enough.
Speaker 3: Let me step in, and us got knocked out.
Speaker 7: He tries to throw a chair at the guy, but he does a real big swing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now he's knocked out. What Yeah, right now he's completely knocked out.
Speaker 2: And the guy starts rubbing his chest and he's like, wake up, wake up. And then he says, watch your efing mouth, howling boy, which is uh interesting. We'll get back to that in just a second. But yeah, So this wanna be politician. He has a a lawn chair and he's trying to swing it at this big dude. This dude looks like the rock or something. I mean, this guy's this guy's huge. I'd run and jump into the ocean if this guy was coming after me, I'd start swimming so fast. He goes, there's Michael Phelps. Now that's just Rover swimming away from getting his ass beat by that big guy. So he tries to hit the big guy with a lawn chair. Not a good move, by the way. And the big guy this is the mo elegant sort of it's it's really.
Speaker 3: Just a tap. I didn't see what he did. I watched him, watched this. Yeah, here you.
Speaker 2: Go right there, Oh look at us.
Speaker 3: He's like a else, isn't that just it was.
Speaker 2: Just so bam, just so fast, and it didn't appear, you know, like, I guess this guy I read this he has some sort of MMA experience.
Speaker 3: What guy doesn't these days? Yeah, but most of.
Speaker 2: The time when you see people fighting out on the street, they're throwing these wild, wide haymakers that you can see from ten miles away.
Speaker 3: This guy just boom right on.
Speaker 2: The chin and immediately knocked the guy out, just.
Speaker 11: Perfectly placed and throws that chair to the side like it's nothing.
Speaker 3: He has, okay chair, I'll eat that chair for breakfast. I do like that.
Speaker 11: He wakes the guy up, probably more to make sure, like this guy's not dead, right, It wasn't.
Speaker 3: Like I want to wait.
Speaker 2: That was oh crap, I just knocked this guy out.
Speaker 3: I might be going to jail for the rest of my life. And the guy is wearing underwear. Yeah that's underwear. Yeah those are like but listen.
Speaker 10: Here, well, well wake up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about hollyboy, watch your f and mouth, hollyboy. Now my question is this if I have a lot of questions about this, actually, but isn't it weird how some things are tolerated. Now this is obviously like watch your mouth, white boy. Is essentially what they're saying that's tolerated. Nobody's going after this dude. Now, if this were if if the scenario was exactly the same, and this was a white guy and a black guy, a black guy was acting crazy, the instigator being a complete douche, and a white guy knocked him out and then got in the guy's face and said watch your mouth whatever. Insert almost any word there. They'd be calling for that guy. Oh, that's a hate crime. You shouldn't have stepped in. We got to send you to jail.
Speaker 3: It's very interesting that that is completely tolerated.
Speaker 11: Oh see, and I see that as just a descriptive word of somebody who's not native to the island, somebody who's from here.
Speaker 2: No, it's a derogatory term, that's what that's. Come on, it's it's it's a derogatory term. I don't think it is, are you guys for real?
Speaker 3: Come on, of course it is.
Speaker 2: It's you think he was saying that, Just like, why would you have to say that? What difference with him not being from there? Why would you even have to bring that up because he's not native? Okay, So if I knocked the guy out and and and he was an Indian, dude, with a turbine or whatever. And I afterwards, I go watch your f and mouth, Indy, watch your f and mouth dotthead.
Speaker 3: You think that's oh no, not from here. No, it's that's different. It's just not from here. I think, just yes, guys are crazy.
Speaker 4: I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought anybody that's a tourist is a Holly. I think it means white people. I thought it was white black Asia. Anybody from America.
Speaker 11: I thought, like this part of the United States, not Hawaii, but like mainly mainly, and like this part, anybody from here who's a tourist is called that, not just based on like, oh you're front.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't consider it that. I think it's pale skin anyway. So what's this news story that you have? Because the news talks of the guy that punched him, okay, the big guy. Yep, all right, Oh do I have it over here? Yeah? I don't see it. Can you play it from over there? I loaded up. Yep, it's yes or no from yesterday. Yeah, respect me. Don't say yeah, it's yes or no. Let's see. I don't see it in the system, Charlie anyway.
Speaker 2: So I'll pull that up here in just a second. But yeah, that big guy. Who would what a maniac this guy is? I guess I'll like, I'm not a big guy. It's hard to back down. Like if you're in a situation like that and there's like a huge dude like that, you you aren't nervous, You're like, oh no, I'm gonna get my ass beat, But you don't want.
Speaker 3: To back down.
Speaker 2: It's hard to back down in front of a group of people. Yeah, but you have to knowing that you're going to get guy's huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the guy. Maybe I should intervene.
Speaker 10: And then as I got closer and closer, he was just getting more a rate and violin and then saying stuff like you know, I'm gonna hurt you, or I can injure you, or you like scrap and you know, to the anties Moei.
Speaker 12: Police say the altercation started when a sixty one year old man asked Bason to turn down his music. Bason allegedly applied he had a firearm and would shoot the victim's wife.
Speaker 10: But I heard the reaction he's got a gun. I'm like brought to pump your brakes and go sit down and leave him alone and right. At that point, he got within two inches of my feet and he stood there and he goes, brah, you're like cool, put his hands on me. And as soon as he tried to show me, I hit him with I left in a right and that's when he stumbled and fell over the chairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah what the boy says.
Speaker 12: When Bason swung a beach chair, he used his mixed martial arts training to knock him.
Speaker 3: Out his blocket and go for the ko Who's gonna mess with this guy? Do you know that that guy's gonna kick your ass? You can just tell that guy's gonna kick your ass. He's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: He doesn't look like the tried just a simple punch and it's probably like the third guy you beat up that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So that guy good luck in his election campaign. I don't think that's gonna go.
Speaker 2: And I guess still whatever, whoever this guy is, what's his name, Cairol Basin?
Speaker 3: He is also in the past, he has been.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I'm not sure that I'm believing all the stuff that he said he had a gune and that he all that. Maybe maybe he did, who knows. One't surprised me is bail. He has been arrested. The guy the running for Congress, he's been arrested and as bail is set at one well because he also pulled out I mean, there's us this, police say.
Speaker 12: Basin allegedly pulled out a knife and threatened multiple people before tossing it into the ocean.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 12: Thomas says it was a five inch switchblade, which he found and turned over to officers.
Speaker 10: He ended up pulling a knife out on me after the altercation, and that was obviously a game changer when I knew he was Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you also can't just beat somebody up. The guy was just being an ass. No, he that guy pushed him first. The congressional guy pushed the big guy. You saw it there in the video.
Speaker 3: Okay, just making sure.
Speaker 2: This guy also allegedly pulled a gun on officials in May after he stormed a government building, this guy running for Congress. That got him charged with a terrorist threat in the first degree. He threatened to Maui County workers before before fleeing the building. He claimed that cops tortured him for fourteen hours after he was arrested, and he now is suing the police department. So the guy's a complete nutcase obviously. Yeah, he needs his butt kicked. I've got to take a break, Dougie.
Speaker 3: What do you have coming up? In the shizzy?
Speaker 4: We talked about the press Hilton live stream will now TikTok has come out and said regarding the live stream still going on and on as everything was happening, They've given their side of the version as to what happened.
Speaker 3: I'll have that story for you next.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. By the way, Johnny chick Stuff just sent me the origin of Howley Boy. It originally meant, let's see, historically used to describe a foreigner, stranger, or outside or modern usage it refers commonly refers to a white or Caucasian person.
Speaker 3: So you can get away with that. Interesting. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory, Hay