Speaker 1: Here's my debate. Yesterday, Chelsea and I went to Jimmy John's, okay, and we went in the start. I don't know if Jimmy Johns is as yummy as I think I think, really, can I be honest with you, I can't eat the bread, so I have to do unwitches. And they also now have the pickle sandwich things is. Yes, they make it on a pickle. They put a big pickle. They put the sandwich basically with the pickles your bread. It's actually like kind of delicious. If y'all want that, they'll go to what's the deal? Oh they have one of those two? Yeah, in Detroit. Okay. So this is a big debate here because it caused for a little tiff between the two of us. I'm walking in to Jimmy John's and Chelsea actually was walking first. She was getting there faster because she may have shorter legs, but she's definitely the more physically fit. And it was the heart of the rush, the lunch rush. So there was a big line that was in Jimmy John's at that time, those you know sandwhich people were making sandwiches fast and a really nice guy was there at the door. He probably, I don't know, twenty seven, thirty years old. And he sees Chelsea and I and he holds the door for us and we walk in. Okay. Chelsea goes right into the line and I go, Chelse, you can't go into the line. I go allow him to go. He was there. He was there before us. He came to the door before us. She looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. And I look at her and I oh, okay. And then she goes in the line. And then she says to the guy, would you like to come into the line. And the guy's like, yes, I would like to get in head. So it brought up a little bit of a discussion. And then she looked and she goes, you made me look like I'm rude. I wasn't being rude. I just didn't think. And I said to her, I go, I think you were being rude. So at that moment we started having a little discussion. And she says, well, if he was a gentleman enough to allow me to get into the door, maybe he's a gentleman enough to say you can go ahead of me. I said, that doesn't work. Nobody's a gentleman. When it comes to food, nobody nobody wants to wait for their food. Maybe if you weren't there. So if I okay, well how did she How does he know that I'm ordering food?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying like, if it was a single girl that he did it for, maybe he would be like, yeah, you can go in front of me.
Speaker 1: But I think because you she had you with her. Well, let me ask this question with the guys on the show here, Kevin and Zach. When you hold the door for a girl, you still want that line spot first, don't you.
Speaker 4: It depends where I'm at and what I'm getting unless she looked like yeah, we all factors included. I mean, and it also depends on my hunger level. I can see a situation where both of you are right. I don't know if it's like a clear this is what the way that it's supposed to go. A piece of me feels like you give up that right of your place in line the moment you decid to hold open the door. But it also seems like the perfect opportunity for immediate reciprocity by me being a gentleman and being you giving me good karma.
Speaker 1: By saying, oh, you know, take your rifles spot. Yes, all right.
Speaker 2: It was a very good answer. Thank you, You're welcome. It was in the word reciproc I mean, I want to know what you think. Eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six' five four Eight and has anybody ever been snubbed by somebody that does? This have you ever done that where you let somebody, in you held the door for, them only to either have them take the last of whatever it was that you wanted or you get. Screwed this is the part THAT i hate about holding the door open for. WOMEN i hate that all of a, sudden then it Becomes Grand Central station and everybody's coming at that.
Speaker 1: Time oh, yeah and you're holding the door for a dozen. People it's LIKE i didn't mean it for you or you just for.
Speaker 4: That you just better say thank. You, yeah that's my biggest. Thing i'll care who you. Are, OH i would say thank.
Speaker 1: YOU i actually was trying to get him to go ahead of, me LIKE i was BECAUSE i always tried Because i'm like thinking to, MYSELF i don't want this guy big dick in, me you know WHAT i? MEAN i said to, HIM i, go, hey, no, no you go, no, no, no you go no, no, no you go, no you go. No and that's When chelsea's, like you just said a great screen for. Me i'm standing in the line waiting for my pickle, sandwich which which was actually pretty. GOOD I i always feel like that this would be an interesting. One like, say for, Instance, shannon if you were at a store and this is where the fine line, comes because a sandwich is a. Sandwich you can always get a. SANDWICH i don't know If i'm. Hungry what what if guy held the door open for you and you got in there and he was going into the line that you were going into to get jelly cats and he got the last one and he got no or, no, no no or. No i'm, saying you got the last jelly, cat but he wanted the jelly cat for his. GIRL i know there'd probably be a.
Speaker 2: Fight, honestly people are, yeah, absolutely you were actually A christian when it comes to my, kids when it comes to me when it comes to my.
Speaker 1: Kids you remember that Movie jingle all The? Way, Yeah, yeah that's WHAT i feel.
Speaker 4: Like if the one last toy and everybody's going, Crazy, hey what's going, On.
Speaker 5: Jordans so on, paper this sounds what you're supposed to. Do but let's think about. It let's Say camp opens a doll for a pretty girl and she's nice to. Him, huh it's a. Guy i'm gonna immediately try to ask her she's gonna be nice to?
Speaker 1: Me is that how it?
Speaker 6: Works?
Speaker 1: YEAH i. DON'T i don't. Know you think that that actually would?
Speaker 5: Work, No, no going through the guys going through his head, thinking, oh she's being nice to, me she probably won me asked. Out Uh.
Speaker 2: NO i think some guys just do it because they truly are being, chivalrous like they have good.
Speaker 1: MANNERS i Think kevin holds the door open for girls because he wants to see what their ass looks. LIKE i mean that's a fact That. Yeah, hey let me ask, You. Jordans are you a? Gentleman do you hold the door open for ladies as they're walking?
Speaker 5: In, well of course, not Because i'm married and my wife would kill.
Speaker 1: Me she's the only one you hold doors open.
Speaker 5: For, okay, yeah wonder.
Speaker 1: THAT i don't. Know that's When i'm usually a bigger gentleman is WHEN i am with my. WIFE i want her to know That i'm a good. Guy what's going?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: James?
Speaker 7: That what was going?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 7: Everybody all?
Speaker 1: Right good, morning good what's?
Speaker 7: Happening so, look, man this is my favorite coffee Shop i'll go to. Buy my house is Called James, oliver so everybody knows. There, yes So i'm going, there AND i held the door for the guy and his. Girlfriend i'm TheInk gonna. Go let me get to. Mind so they're walking trying to speed. Up so the baristas everybody, like, say got two cookies? LEFT i know you. Want some guys right in front of, me take the last two freaking.
Speaker 1: Cookies those are the best. Cookies, wait so you holding the door, open got you? Screwed you didn't get the.
Speaker 5: COOKIE i didn't get the.
Speaker 7: Cookies, man last. TWO i had to wait till later they close.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 5: Three you, KNOW i.
Speaker 1: Can't believe, though that those guys know you and they didn't, say, hey here are your cookies and tell that guy he couldn't buy the.
Speaker 7: Cookies they jumped right in. Front because listen to the. Lady she does the. Coffee so the cash. Here she seen me WHEN i was coming. In she's doing the coffee. Side and the other side is where the pastries are so the cash here they.
Speaker 1: Are, okay a Crazy well.
Speaker 4: He didn't going he probably didn't even go in there with cookies on the. Brain as soon as she, said exactly.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i didn't know. That, Yeah, michelle what's, Up? Michelle, hey good, morning, guys good. Morning what's. Happening, well when you hold.
Speaker 7: The door, open you hold the door so that like you just holding it so they can come up behind.
Speaker 1: You i'm not holding it open so they can get in front of. Me, yeah you know What i'm. Saying, Yeah but and.
Speaker 5: Then you just hold and you go and get a.
Speaker 1: Lot, yeah that's like halfway.
Speaker 4: Shiver, yeah that's like halfway.
Speaker 1: Chivalrous, though that's not being like the full. Lady, okay the lady ain't supposed to be. Shivaling, yeah the lady supposed to be, honest, right she's supposed, to you, know be nice. Exactly i'm holding the door for.
Speaker 5: You you're.
Speaker 1: Welcome, yeah, yeah, no that's. Good that's a good. Call thank you for the. Call what's, Up, Manny, Hi, Manny.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joel so pretty much was going off with the last caller.
Speaker 7: SAID i would just open the door like.
Speaker 5: From the, inside you, know like.
Speaker 1: Outside, yeah so instead of standing outside with the door handle in your, hand you just hold it with your arm and then when she comes in you block. Her you can still get stuck though in that. Scenario, yeah, no that's not that's. Good is it cheating IF i hit the?
Speaker 4: Handicap but that is definitely that is.
Speaker 1: Funny, yeah what's, Up Emily?
Speaker 2: High good morning.
Speaker 3: Morning SO i kind OF i would, say funny, story but not really. FUNNY i went To Dick's Sporting gas one, time and you, know being a nice, person help the door open for somebody get inside the.
Speaker 6: Store find out that they were handing out wrapple pickets to win one of the big yetni. Coolers and the person THAT i held the door open for ended up getting the winning.
Speaker 5: Again oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh and it was like a big, one.
Speaker 3: Not even like the Little it was like the big.
Speaker 1: One oh my. God so you missed out on those big, ginormous yachty cool coolers that they were. Given all that's, yeah there's no shivel in chivalrous WHEN i comes to that you want to Show, yeah thank you for the. CALL i appreciate. It you take care of yourself of.
Speaker 5: Course, bye that's
Speaker 1: The reason why you don't all, right