Speaker 1: It's the second date update, Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, second date update? Why are you not getting a callback? We're going to find out. Skyler is getting ghosted now after going out on a date that you thought actually went well, but you didn't think it went like excessively well like you thought it was just a good date.
Speaker 1: Yes, what did you guys do, Skyler?
Speaker 3: We went bowling?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and you guys had pretty good conversation with each other while you were bowling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it was on and off, but I won.
Speaker 2: But I hope that's not the reason why some guys get competitive, man, I do.
Speaker 1: We talked about that with Kevin one time with a date. He gets competitive.
Speaker 2: He does not want to see anybody win, not even his kid does Kevin want to see win. All right, let's see what's going on. We're going to find out what's happening here. Did you guys kiss or hugbye? What did you guys do at the end of the date?
Speaker 5: Kissed?
Speaker 1: But that's it? Okay. Alex is on the phone with us right now. Alex, Hey, how are we going good? Good to have you on, Skyler.
Speaker 2: Say hi to Alex, Hey, could you hear that, Alex, Yeah, I heard it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: So Skyler was just wondering what's going on and if everything's okay?
Speaker 1: Was everything okay? Did you Did you have a good time on the date?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a good time on the day. So what.
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I you know, I just didn't really like this bracelet she was wearing.
Speaker 5: What she was wearing a bracelets?
Speaker 1: What would Jesus do?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: It was like one of those permanent bracelets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what is a permanent bracelet? I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's like a like a usually a gold or a silver chain link and a solder it on you, like you have to go somewhere to get it soldered on you, but you can't take it off.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with her wearing a bracelet like that? Why is that a bad bracelet to wear?
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's from her ex.
Speaker 3: How do you know that? Did you ask?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She told me.
Speaker 1: She said it was from her ex from last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she's wearing a bracelet that he gave her and it's a bracelet.
Speaker 1: Is there meaning to the fact that you think that she's still wearing it? And is?
Speaker 2: Because to me, if it was a ring, I would say something with that. But is a bracelet a bad thing to be wearing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it feels like, you know, I just don't like that she's still wearing jewelry from her ex. That just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: Why do you still wear it? Tyler?
Speaker 5: Well, it cost it a lot of money. I bought it with my own money.
Speaker 9: It's permanent, and it's a cute bracelet, so I don't feel like there's any need to remove it.
Speaker 1: Does.
Speaker 8: It doesn't have like initials or anything on it. It's just like a it's just metal.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's got his first initial and my first initial.
Speaker 3: But oh see that okay for anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is that is.
Speaker 3: Kind of weird to me.
Speaker 8: Actually, if it if it didn't have anything like that on it and it was just like the chain, I would say that's fine, Like I get it, it's cute. They're expensive, but the fact that it has his initial and your initial on it is kind of strange to me. I mean, like for real, like you know, I mean, you can go you can, so she can if she wanted to, Yes where we had to cut it off of her for a swim season.
Speaker 1: Do you where do you go to?
Speaker 3: I mean we did it at home.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, Skyler, are you willing to cut that thing off to stay in a relationship with Alex?
Speaker 1: And Alex, I'll ask you the question first, or actually I'll ask Skyler that question first, then I'll ask you my last question, my question next, Skyler, would you cut it off?
Speaker 5: It would have to take a lot for me to cut it off.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: But it would have to well, he would have to wow me so much more than the ex I had before him, Yeah, to have me cut it off.
Speaker 8: So you're keeping that on until you meet somebody who surpasses the expectations of what you had for your ex.
Speaker 5: Almost definitely, which will never happen. Gosh, should you be dating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're still probably still have feelings for that Ax.
Speaker 5: It sounds like I mean, I don't, but but you like.
Speaker 1: The piece of jewelry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Alex, if she were to cut it off, if you guys were to date for a period of time, and she would have done a ceremonial cut on this, saying would you be okay with that? Or you want her to cut it off before she starts going dating again?
Speaker 1: No, I mean, did you hear her answers she still has feelings for her ex. I mean the bracelet just shows that. Yeah, somebody, I don't have feelings for my ex.
Speaker 5: Where you're not listening to what I was saying. You just said you would never find it better than him.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I also said that if I did, maybe I would want to cut it off.
Speaker 1: But she's waiting.
Speaker 5: I don't have any feelings for my ex. I just take the brace would it's cute. I don't know about you, but I do not like my ex at all.
Speaker 2: I would never say that, But you like the jewelry eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight.
Speaker 1: What do you think it should? Skyler cut it off?
Speaker 10: Or?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you think that this is that even that big of a deal? I probably, and it's weird. I probably am one of those guys that just doesn't notice things. I would I would look and think it was just a bracelet. I don't think I would look and see what it says.
Speaker 3: But when you but when you see initials on it.
Speaker 1: But I probably wouldn't look that close.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I depend on what it looks like. But I I feel like I would be curious. It's if it's like I have bracelets that have words.
Speaker 3: On them and names on them, and I.
Speaker 8: Guess I would be curious and be like, oh, who's that?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Scott? What do you think she shouldn't be in the dating scene?
Speaker 6: Because when you asked if if like she met someone when she cut.
Speaker 1: It off, she said no, it'll never happen. Yeah. Anna said the same thing too. Anna kind of that.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's not over that X in order to be out there getting into another relationship.
Speaker 1: What's up, Sarah?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 12: Hey, Alex comment, I'll say that she wouldn't be the guy would need to replace it.
Speaker 2: Oh so so if you were dating Alex, you would cut it off.
Speaker 1: But he's got to get you a new one.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it had to look better.
Speaker 2: But if it's gold, maybe she can melt it down. Gold'sworth while. What's up, Mackenzie?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 13: Good morning? I feel like this has become such a big deal.
Speaker 7: Like the first disagreement or argument they get into.
Speaker 13: She's going to be like, well, I cut my bracelet off for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right true. Can I ask this question if this was a tattoo, would you feel the same way, Alex, because tattoos are hard to get rid of. You know, I think it would be it would be a red flag, but it would it wouldn't be as big a deal. But as long as she said, you know, I'm working on getting rid of Yeah, this is a quick thing. This is kind of like this is the jewelry version of a tattoo. What's up, Michelle? This is what's going on? Michelle?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 9: At first, I didn't think anything of it, because you know, women love jewelry, But the comments that she made, I feel like she does still have feelings for him, you know what I mean, like get rid of the jewelry already.
Speaker 2: Somebody just said, can she just change the letters? Is that possible? What do you think about that? Michelle has an idea.
Speaker 9: If I mean, yeah, if she did that, but I mean it's more symbolic with the initials, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Like, yeah, just out of curiosity. When's the last time you spoke to your eggs?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: We haven't spoken in a few months.
Speaker 2: Actually, Okay, so it's been a while, so it wasn't like you recently talked to him, Maddie.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: No, because nobody.
Speaker 1: What do you want to say, Maddie.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say like, no one logically, even if it was a bad or a good breakup, wants to wear something they look at every day as a reminder if you no longer have it, and then also like that she has it to look at it. If that was me, I'd be like, oh, I must have done something right.
Speaker 13: If I was the ex.
Speaker 7: If they're still wearing something with my name on it or my initial.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he listens, wouldn't that be interesting to know? And I wonder, do you know, Skyler? Do you know if he's got does he wear a bracelet too?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: So he is? He still wearing your bracelet? Do you know?
Speaker 5: As far as I know, Yes, not.
Speaker 1: The matching bracelets. That'd be kind of wild.
Speaker 5: But I paid for it. That's I feel like nobody's listening to that. I paid for it with my own money.
Speaker 3: That's why I wear it.
Speaker 1: We don't care.
Speaker 5: It's a cute piece of bracelet.
Speaker 3: It's a cute bracelet.
Speaker 2: It cost her some money. Our friend friend from Lucido find jewelry. She text in saying she'll help you get rid of the bracelet and find some new ones if you want. Maybe Alice can buy you one. Who knows, maybe if you cared about you that much. Second date update on Mojoe on the Morning.
Speaker 11: On the thirty, go back fro down on a second date update and more of the roses.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: I find it interesting too when there are people that will split with somebody and they will like discard the ring that they were wearing for such a long time. Like to me, if the ring is a beautiful ring, like I would want to keep wearing it for a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I guess there is so much symbolism. You think that's weird too.
Speaker 4: No way, I sorry, I was eating my breakfast.
Speaker 1: Oh let me, don't let me interrup.
Speaker 4: No. One of my exes was a huge sneakerhead, and the hardest thing I had to do was get.
Speaker 5: Rid of all these easies that he bought me.
Speaker 4: But I was like, I cannot be wearing these of this man bought them for really?
Speaker 3: See you the not you.
Speaker 8: I don't like easies, but I'd keep the good shoes, keep the good shoes.
Speaker 5: I don't want to think about him.
Speaker 1: How quick did you get rid of the ring?
Speaker 8: I still have it. My my engagement ring and wedding rings. I still have them, and nah, why would I get rid of that. I'm going to make a beautiful piece of jewelry for hopefully for Lucy one day that she'll want to wear. I mean, I've thought about selling it and using the money, like to do something, but then I'm like, then I would feel weird about whatever it is that I'm doing that it came from something so yucky.
Speaker 12: I don't know the reason why I say, see naw, is because in my mind it wouldn't even be in your possession if I wanted to give you something and we're no longer together, or you said notes an engagement that ring coming back with me but.
Speaker 3: See oh but not if you get married.
Speaker 2: But I'm putting that inta quick quick question, Shannon, When did you take the ring off?
Speaker 8: I took it off the day I believe, if I remember correctly, I took off the ring the day my divorce was final.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you wore it?
Speaker 3: I wore it the whole Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: I wow that you're repurposing it for Lucy.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: In fact, now that I think about I don't even know word it. I mean, I have it at my house.
Speaker 2: But did any people, because I know you didn't date for a long long time after you got divorced, But did any people look at it as weird that you were still.
Speaker 1: Wearing the ring even while you were going through a divorce.
Speaker 3: If they did, they didn't say anything to me about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is eight billion degrees in this, guys, I actually feel I'm I'm like, I know you're.
Speaker 3: Going to use this. I'm wet. My whole body is soaked with sweat.
Speaker 8: No, for real, it's eighty six degrees in here, by the way, h fact problems follow us.
Speaker 2: Jess insane, Jeffy, everybody, Jeffrey Sack, are.
Speaker 1: You wet to now?
Speaker 3: Like I am?
Speaker 1: Dan Shannon says she's wet? Are you wet? Also?
Speaker 5: I need to say something about sad?
Speaker 1: What do you want to say about Jeff?
Speaker 5: I met this man in my life, you Rob Hello.
Speaker 4: I walk around the streets of Detroit often, and after I got this job, at least three people have come up to me like, oh, congrats.
Speaker 5: On the mojo job. Do you know Jeff Saque? I'm like, how do you know him?
Speaker 3: Already knows?
Speaker 11: How are you so well known? An unpaid employee.
Speaker 1: Jeff is a legend. Jeff, Jeff, you got the key to the city. You gotta get.
Speaker 10: I'm just I don't think yeah, yeah, I'm just I'm just ecstatic for you because I deserved and I'm just watching the growth of Kevin and going through all your trials and tribulations of your life.
Speaker 1: And just when I come up with people, when people are my.
Speaker 11: Age, sixty five, proud guy in medicare people are my age and older than me listening to your show, I just think that says wonders about what you're able to do to make people start their day and good spirits and everything, and thank you. I'm proud to be your friend, you know, off the air, you know, with all the trials and tribulations we've gone through.
Speaker 1: You're a real guy, Jeff, passionate good human beings.
Speaker 2: Jeff Is He's he is the real deal, you know how you know we heard stories about people that are, you know, detroitors, you know what I mean, like the true detroitors, the the Gilbert's, the Ishis and stuff of the world.
Speaker 1: Don't have that bag, buddy.
Speaker 2: No, no, but no, but Saque is that he's he really is you are when you talk about the city and the birth of this the rebirth of the city. You nobody loves the city more than than this guy, doesn't.
Speaker 5: I think I do. But we can talk about that later.
Speaker 2: Well, but you're also honestly you you love it a lot, but you also don't have as many years on you. Okay, he's got he's got more rings. Yeah, no, but I am sweating my hey. Are you the h factory? Christ I thought you were h fact what you call your family heating and people?
Speaker 1: Crystal, Crystal, can you come down here and help us? It is I'm not joking here, I tell you that. All right, let me do the contest. Your morning to you? For he says, free, I HeartWare? Do you as I never missed four of the roses? A second date update?
Speaker 9: Am I d a hole?
Speaker 1: Or the throwback? Throw down? All right? Real quick?
Speaker 2: Can I let me grab here? I'll you guys stay on the phone. I don't hang up on these guys. Letna solicit real quick. Eight four to for Joe Live ninety fifth color eight four four sixty six five sixty five four eight ninety fifth Color is going to win jingle ball tickets. All right, So ninety fifth collar, jingle ball tickets. Good luck to you. Hold on Bianca's on the phone. What's up, Bianca?
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you good?
Speaker 2: We were talking about the uh, you know, the the bracelet. But you wanted to make a comment about Xes buying you things and keeping the things that the Xes buy you.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 13: Well, we were together like eight years.
Speaker 1: You bought me like several Louis.
Speaker 7: Vaton persons, and I've contemplated several times and getting.
Speaker 5: Rid of them.
Speaker 1: I just can't do not.
Speaker 13: Don't use them that much.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: No, No, you keep that stuff. Yeah, if you get rid of you get rid of it. Sell them for a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. Okay.
Speaker 12: At one point I did throw it like over the gate, but then my mom made my son go get it.
Speaker 1: What gay, did you throw it.
Speaker 6: Over over my apartment gate?
Speaker 8: Like we live like behind Hinz Park and I just tossed it one day.
Speaker 5: I tell you something.
Speaker 8: There's a difference between to Anna point shoes, purses, you know, a sweatshirt and jewelry with your initials together on it.
Speaker 3: There's a difference.
Speaker 1: What's up, Claire, how you doing? Good morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 6: I was calling about the second date update and holding on to jewelry. I still have my forty five hundred dollars engagement ring.
Speaker 13: That he let me keep, and I still wear it so that guys will stay away from me. I don't like the attention, but I do have a gentleman that I'm talking to that doesn't really care because he knows I'm wearing it because it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, you know what I think.
Speaker 2: I think guys need to be strong, stronger with who they are and be like, I don't care what you wear, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like what if the guy?
Speaker 2: What if a guy bought you a car, would you not want them to drive the car that he bought you as long as you're not, you know, letting that guy still make payments to your huha.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 12: We're not gonna act like men quote unquote insecure beings out here.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of women.
Speaker 6: When she was wearing the little jewels, I think that's a little bit much, but.
Speaker 1: But keV but predominantly what they.
Speaker 13: Want as long as they have an understanding of what's going on.
Speaker 2: If a guy were to be wearing like say, for instance, Chelsea bought me a love break or a love ring back in the day.
Speaker 1: It doesn't fit me anymore. My fingers are fat.
Speaker 2: And but if she brought me that, and if I went out on the dating scene wearing it, would I would I even have to explain it.
Speaker 1: I could say my mom bought it for me.
Speaker 12: I'm just saying I've been in relationships where a girl bought me. What do you call those things where you could have it initial and you have like cups with your starting to see if like you put your alcohol in it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. What's something to that.
Speaker 12: Effect where it was engraved and bossed whatever you said. She came over and there was like, wow, where'd you get that? And I was like, well my ex or so boy.
Speaker 1: She's like, uh huh.
Speaker 12: First thing we doing is getting rid of that. Yeah, they don't want the things either. I'll be trying to sit up here act like y'all don't no, I agree, all right, cool.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of what word you're trying to think of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 12: Sorry to see her, so I'll figure out listen later, I'll just randomly yell out of the world