Speaker 1: Yesterday I went golfing, and I'm a little bit hungover today, and I'm hungover on two accounts.
Speaker 2: Let's talk.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about that? Can we talk about hangovers? And maybe some people give me some hangover remedies of what I can do. My hangover, though, is not necessarily drinking hangover because I only had a couple of drinks. But I did something for the first time ever in my life. And no, Kevin, I don't want you to say what you said on Monday. All right, So I got a lot of sun, so it was a ton of son. It was really hot, like I was boiling. But then we call up to the seventeenth hole and John Tallenger pulls out a little like it was actually kind of a cute cooler, like you know those they're like not like hard coolers, but they're like the soft kind of coolers. But yeah, it was kind of like a fun one and it had like a Corse Light logo on it or something like it.
Speaker 2: Only holds like six peers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got literally just enough for a six and uh and he goes, hey, guys, real quick, we gotta we got to do something here, and I'm like, okay, what are we going to do? Like with John Talinger, you don't know what you're gonna do, like you have no clue. It could be an array of things. It could be illegal narcotics or or or it could be.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It could be the or hey, say hi to my kids. You tell that?
Speaker 1: So uh, he goes we're gonna shotgun a beer? Do you guys know? I have never shotgun to beer in my life.
Speaker 2: That's wild. You've done a keg stand well, and you know what's funny.
Speaker 1: Up until a couple of years ago when I did the Tech kegstand, that's the first time I ever did a kegstand.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I accomplished it shotgun to beer. I want to see it? Do you want to see the footage? To us?
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it here. Let me let me just if I can. I don't know if there's any swear words on it. And p L by the way, was with us, so shout out kind of Terry and in uh in Dominic Rayola do you remember? Dominic Rayola was superstar center for the uh the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 2: Actually it was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: We were having a conversation because his.
Speaker 2: His son's Dylan and Dayton.
Speaker 1: I coached them in basketball at Notre Dame Prep Maras and both those guys are going to Oregon to play on the Oregon football team this year, and uh they're you know they He's going to be the Dylan left Nebraska to be the backup quarterback for that guy over in Oregon.
Speaker 2: That's like the best quarterback in the country.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are saying, but here you go, cav let me get to my shotgun, because I know you want to see this, but I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 2: Everybody's one though. I feel like we didn't see the end.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think it was Don Raola, because I mean the guy's like, well, he's he's like six foot six, I spit brick house, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, holding it the wrong way? I can, I can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: Will you?
Speaker 2: Will you help me?
Speaker 1: First off, I did not know. I did not know you had to pop back open. Yeah. Shout out to p l By the way, Pelle does not drink and he took up golf as his addiction and he is such a good golfer.
Speaker 2: That sounded like a you burn.
Speaker 1: That was I've never done that before. I've never shotgun to beer before?
Speaker 2: Have you as a.
Speaker 3: I have, But I don't even think I finished the whole thing because I'm like, I can't consume that much liquid that christ.
Speaker 2: So fast, So people can't like smart. It spells out a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I can't even take a shot. Oh no, I actually can't even take a whole shot.
Speaker 1: So Chelsea met me up for dinner. She met me afterwards and we had dinner after golf, and I go, Chelsea, I got to show you something exciting that happened to me. This.
Speaker 2: Did you ever have that happen? Like you get so excited you want to tell your mom?
Speaker 1: And so I said to Chelsea, look at this in the first out of her mouth is you've got a gluten allergy.
Speaker 2: Because it was beer. It was so bad. Did you feel ill after doing that shotgun?
Speaker 1: I actually did not. I felt honestly, can I be honest? I felt refreshed right now. It was So, what do you, guys? So would you rather shotgun a beer?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 1: I'll give you three choices? Shotgun a beer, do a Kegstan or a shot ski? Which one is your favorite out of all of them?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Shot sky, You're not doing a beer with the shot ski, right, but you're it's a drinking game. Yeah, so I would rather do a shot ski.
Speaker 1: Okay, then I'll take Shotsky out of it and I'll do beer pong or one of the Oh, yes, I'm playing beer pong.
Speaker 2: I'm playing flip cup, flip cup, be yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I do love a good shotgun, though, I just feel like garbage after. I do want because you can't have a warm beer or it tastes like crap, and if you do it too cold, then you want to just you know, I want to enjoy it. Joy yeah, a little bit, but it hurts going down.
Speaker 5: I enjoy like the purpose. I've never done a kicks in or a shotgun either, but I don't think the purpose is to enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get drunk. Yeah, I don't think the purpose is to enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I By the way, I'm so happy that you said that you've never done it before, because I got no because honestly, I felt like such a like I mean, like a loser. I felt like a loser yesterday, you know what I mean. Like, I remember when I was growing up, you know, and people would go, you know, and this is before I had sex first time. They'd be like, yeah, I'm gonna have a I'm like, yeah, I had sex too. Those like I had to lie about it because I wanted people to look at me and go, that guy is a virgin.
Speaker 2: You know, have you ever boged? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've done a beer bong before, Yes, I have. I've done a bong bong before too. I'll be honest, I think that the bong bong was way more fun than But if anybody has any like thing that I could do today to just get rid of the.
Speaker 3: Feel that I have mc donald's McMuffin, yes, I am telling you every time.
Speaker 2: That's Chelsea magical.
Speaker 1: Chelsea likes that in one of the hash Browns.
Speaker 5: Does anybody subscribe to the thought that you have to keep drinking?
Speaker 2: I'm done because a lot of people have that.
Speaker 5: Thought where if you're hungover, the best way already to have a beer or a bloody Marry or whatever you drink.
Speaker 1: I do agree that like a bloody Mary or something after one of those tough nights is good, But then you're still like you all you're doing is prolonging the pain.
Speaker 2: But is it a better Is it a better pain? I don't know, Amanda. What's the hangover remedy? So drinking pickle juice?
Speaker 4: So I always drink it before I go out, drinking when I get home, and then even the morning like after if I still need it. But even just drinking at the morning.
Speaker 2: After will definitely help you a lot.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, so you say that before you even go out and start going crazy, you actually will start pickled juice.
Speaker 2: I call it setting myself up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Amanda, I gotta try that. Sometimes a buddy of mine loves doing what are they picklebacks or whatever?
Speaker 2: Like shots.
Speaker 1: Renee's got some advice for me, Renee, what's something I can get through this hangover with?
Speaker 2: Take a stand back and drink a ginger ring? What's that might happen? What's a standback? What's that? Is it like a powdered most powder? It just fits faster.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have before I'm going to tell you something. Motrin is the only thing that gets me through headaches. So if they've got any kind of like it will get right in your system. I would shoot motrin in my veins. I'm gonna I'm gonna try that.
Speaker 3: Well, they do have powder versions of all that stuff telling let me know that. Yeah, because I give it to.
Speaker 1: The By the way, I still sometimes will get chewabules just because there's so much fun.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: Vitamin this morning amazing Winstone, Uh really Target version.
Speaker 2: It's good stuff. Renee, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: If if all of a sudden you hear a little pep in my step, you know, I did a standback.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, thank you. What's going on, Chris? Hey, I'll go.
Speaker 4: I'll do a long time, first time.
Speaker 2: Long time. Hold on. Where's the thing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's loud. Oh it's horrible. My head's hurting me. What's going on, Chris?
Speaker 2: Not much, man. I drive semi truck, So I got my girl hanging on in my phone call me. But no, that was my grandpa's theory. Its never stopped drinking a hangover. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, you got your girl holding your phone for you so you can talk to us, Hi girl?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, because I'm driving trunk drive. What's what's your name? Nice lady, she's embarrassed to talk, so you bring her to work with you.
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought about getting one of those magnetic things that goes to her dashboard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually I actually got one, but then I won't be able to hear you can.
Speaker 5: Did you bring her from home or was there a stop you found her?
Speaker 2: No? No, I don't pick up any of them. Now I'll get in trouble, all right. Good, Thank you, Chris. I appreciate everybody else. You have a guy who's have a good day man too. Next time, I'll just keep drinking.