Speaker 1: Morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine. Listen Beaverville, Come man, I woke up yesterday morning with a spring start later, please, I could never know what.
Speaker 2: The day with Usporida.
Speaker 3: Sweet Hello, Hi, Hi, couldn't get our normal comedy bed in because somebody's been recording audio in the next get over there for about eight and twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: He's not kidding. Then it won't stop. It stopped, but now.
Speaker 3: It's screwed up the system to the point where I can't figure out how to stop loading it, and so I've tried to restart.
Speaker 5: I tried everything over the hand.
Speaker 4: Let's try this then, all right?
Speaker 1: Is uh October twenty eighth or twenty twenty five, Welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 4: A little comedy to start it off. Here's uh Paul Lambert's are you ever going to target for socks and leave with home alone? Two? On blu ray No?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, what it's an awkward way to start the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you're here. I'm glad Zach's here. I guess after that, Kesler didn't even humor you. No, Kessler hates.
Speaker 3: Me, Oh, Zachar, who's Kesler?
Speaker 4: Oh? Whoever?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 4: I thought that was the.
Speaker 1: I believe Kessler. I think Kesler is also Hosy. I think that is the original name for Kramer. They changed it to Cosmo Kramer, but I think Kessler. I don't think that's in the back of my mind.
Speaker 5: Hold on, you thought this was Kesler?
Speaker 1: No? No, who said? No? No, who's that?
Speaker 4: It's Charge. We've talked about this.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm really bad a lot of things, including math detecting voices.
Speaker 5: It's Bill Garon.
Speaker 1: Oh no, hi Bill, Happy birthday, Happy birthday. No, it really is Bill Garon.
Speaker 4: Really it sounds like Charge.
Speaker 3: Okay what you say?
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't know anything. I don't case.
Speaker 5: You guys want to hear the last eight hundred and twenty minutes of audio on the fan.
Speaker 3: It's over there on the computer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how long the baseball game took. Is it about that?
Speaker 3: How would anybody know that, Oh, somebody's stepping a duck.
Speaker 5: My works better than our computers and is younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is true.
Speaker 4: You know, like the Notre Dame play like a champion today? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, Above the studio here it should say my aus works better than the computers, or complain like a champion, and then every single one of us touches your anus poster before we walk into the studio every day, yep, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or just your anus. No.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to say that we'd get reported to HR, but we don't have HR anymore.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't report us.
Speaker 1: Get away with whatever we walk we'd say thank you and let us a cigarette.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't report us.
Speaker 3: Like nobody reports around here.
Speaker 4: Nobody, not in this town. No, not even Tom Pell.
Speaker 1: Tom pellis there when he's pretty plugged in, right, he's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Chris Anus.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's not payank you for I do you know you saw the other side of him in a bathtub, not the backside I did, my goodness, sure, oh thank you, Yeah it was it was beautiful.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, this has been a great thing for me, Corey.
Speaker 3: First of all, there were so many people accusing me of doing steroids, which made me have tear up a little bit like thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Kind of full circle, right, because for years you wanted to and yeah I still do.
Speaker 4: Sauce claims that he could get him for you and he can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the only drug I can't get. Yeah, see, I'm sorry to think you can't get him any You can get mushrooms. I know that for a fact.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Sauce got no. I don't think I had.
Speaker 5: Didn't sound like you did.
Speaker 3: But then I did love the other people after some like one whole group of people were saying I was on steroids, which did again. It made me so happy. And then the other side said I had a giant goiter on the side of my neck, and I'm like, what in the sweet hell are you guys talking about? And then I zoomed in. Its Sauces kneecap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's my knee cap.
Speaker 5: It's his kneecap. How do you not know that's his kneecap?
Speaker 4: Right, just zoom in looked obvious. But that was on your neck, Hockey.
Speaker 5: I was like, what is on my neck? I don't know, and I looked, I'm like, that's that mine.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Even It's like the color it is not even right. It doesn't match.
Speaker 1: That's why the dress from back in the day went viral, right, the uh, the blue, gold, white, black thing, whatever the hell that was? The Will Reichert wire. Did it hit it, did it not hit it?
Speaker 4: Did it it?
Speaker 1: Same thing with the goiter. Is it a goiter? Or is it Sauce's kneecap. It's these are debates that'll live an infamy.
Speaker 4: We'll never know. We'll never know.
Speaker 1: I think it's your kneecap, but if it's a goiter, he better get that checked out.
Speaker 3: I think you're probably right at men that was a goiter. I'd first I'd have to look up what a goiter is. Yeah, same, and then second of all, i'd have to say, hey, wait a minute, doc, yep.
Speaker 4: I got a recapsized goiter on the side of my neck.
Speaker 3: It's pretty huge. Is it the roids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you didn't notice that, you'd also have to get you well. I wouldn't say you have to get your vision checked, but yeah, yeah, that does. I think we're beyond.
Speaker 4: That, Zach.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a couple of questions that we asked Sauce yesterday.
Speaker 4: And he didn't quite have the answers.
Speaker 3: Are you going to do the Jim Carrey thing? What's the Jim Carrey said? May I asked you a question. It sounds like you're gonna get up and talk with your ass.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, I haven't worked on that scene lately.
Speaker 4: Great scene. Oh thank you, Zach.
Speaker 1: So Sauce is higher than a giraffe's ass. And he opens the bathtub door right the door to the window, ish door to.
Speaker 4: The tone and high at all.
Speaker 1: I was just hammered and and uh, all right, he's simple mistake. Oh sorry, I didn't know you were in the bathtub, which and whatever. It's weird how about knocking or asking? But either way, the bathtub Chris Hockey's exposed.
Speaker 4: Why did the door stay open for so long?
Speaker 1: The great question, and it will start from the beginning, because Hawk was very audibly in the bathtub. He was singing, and I think at one time he was might have been on his phone or something. So there was no oh my gosh, you're in the bathtub. He's obviously we all knew he was in the bathtub. So Sauce opened the door knowing this man's in the tub. Yes, And then the door remained open for how long? I well, I mean, best guess in the current state of the year. Probably I'm trying to convert because it felt like an hour.
Speaker 4: But convert me probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, probably five to ten minutes. That's five to ten minutes too long. Yeah, let the man take a bath. It's the weirdest thing that they even have like that as an option. I guess that you can just opened the door to the hot yesterday.
Speaker 4: Why they have that?
Speaker 5: People like to party, Yeah, I mean, first of all.
Speaker 4: I suppose yeah, yeah. But the man was having a sub in the tubb. He was having a top sub.
Speaker 5: I was having a tub sub man.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you, I just go I wish I could go back to that moment right before I was rudely interrupted, because that's a damn good sub.
Speaker 4: What kind was it?
Speaker 5: It was a meatball?
Speaker 4: Yeah from where?
Speaker 5: What's that dude's name?
Speaker 4: Sandwich?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, which by far my favorite deity.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was a.
Speaker 4: Guy or just maybe it's a god a sandwich.
Speaker 3: But delicious sandwich. And everything was going perfectly, and then there was and I did you know, maybe I should post that on the Twitter machine, the stop motion of him looking in the door when he first opened the door and looked in at me. H, he does look like Jack Nicholson saying, here's here's Johnny but yeah, instead he' saying, here's saucy and he's looking right at my dog.
Speaker 5: You can tell at it. You can tell he's examining my penis.
Speaker 4: He gave a review like pretty pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really did, and I appreciated it. I really again, nice things. I mean everything that that has come from that has been positive except for the goiter. Yeah, the goiter. I don't mind the goiter situation. I like that people are concerned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exactly what if that had saved your life?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Right? Didn't that happen to this first of one time somebody's like, hey, I'm a doctor, and yeah you gotta you gotta painty on your face?
Speaker 5: Anybody else? No, yes, you guys know that movie.
Speaker 3: You have a panty on your face. Son, you got a painty on your face? No, Nicholas Cage, Oh h raising Arizona. Yeah, I've seen it once.
Speaker 1: It was almost right after it came out, so I was way too young.
Speaker 5: I would highly encourage you to watch it again. It's top I film all the time, Is that right?
Speaker 3: Nicholas Cage has stopped a guy in a car and the guy looks out the window at him, says Son, you guys a panty on your face.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 4: It's a Coen Brothers film. It's the I think it's their first one, so like late eighties.
Speaker 5: Uh well, I bet, I bet it is.
Speaker 4: It's Holly Hunters in Arizona eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Holly hunter Man, right sure, Oh yeah, of course. What I'm saying, how was the how many pilots are there? There's twenty one of them.
Speaker 5: It seems like too many pilots.
Speaker 3: I mean, the more the merrier, I say, if you have if you have twenty one pilots, you don't have any pilots.
Speaker 1: You know, if you look up the story of what they're called twenty one pilots and the history behind that, I don't know there were titty pilots at the end of it.
Speaker 4: It's actually pretty depressed, pretty dark.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: Is it a pilot thing?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's basically somebody there's I'm going to buche of this. But a a guy who made war planes realized he made miss there was some miscalculations, and that there was going to be these planes were going to crash.
Speaker 4: And the question was is do.
Speaker 1: They take all the pilots and the planes back and possibly lose the war or do they basically go forward and sacrifice these pilots?
Speaker 3: And how many pilots and twenty one of them? Ie, there's twenty one of them?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure you could probably look it up and there's probably some missing stuff, but anyway, bottom line is pressy. It's a great name for a band though. Yeah, that's a good idea. Well, yeah, do you prefer twenty one or Stone Temple?
Speaker 4: I'm definitely preferred twenty one.
Speaker 1: What a great opportunity for a cover band, twenty one Stone Temple Pilot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be great. I wouldn't doubt that. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a like a Christmas song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now, would you rather have a twenty.
Speaker 3: One Pilot two in the Mountain?
Speaker 1: A twenty one Pilot style band? Do STP covers? Or an STP style band? Do twenty one Pilots covers?
Speaker 4: Well? That's that's a good question because I mean, there.
Speaker 1: Really is not a lot of overlap in terms of no so what would you rather? Do you want to hear plush done by you know Tyler and Josh or Scott Wiland sing Ride?
Speaker 3: You know who was over overlap? Was sauce. He was over top of my lap looking at my penis.
Speaker 1: He was yeah, yeah, that was took a real long gander.
Speaker 3: And he smiled though. It was like it was like he was saying, that'll do pig yeah, you know, like I was, babe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then he started singing sticks.
Speaker 4: I did, which song I'm leaving?
Speaker 1: Did you mention him laughing hysterically at one point there was he at one like one point just started laughing very very hard, and I was scared for him. He realized the joy of well, I was super intoxicated.
Speaker 4: I was having a great time.
Speaker 5: He was having a.
Speaker 4: Great You were doing Vegas your way. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Remember when Chris all I kept saying we're having a great da.
Speaker 4: Yeah oh yeah. Play Boy yeah yeah, Playboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you say Playboy, call everybody Playboy Yeah, call her by Hustler. I'm about that, Yeah you are. But twenty one in Los Angeles, unbelievable. Just close out the tour and Style played my favorite song of their new album, which they didn't play a few weeks ago, and that was I cried multiple times.
Speaker 4: It was good for a song.
Speaker 1: Yes, was it at the stadium where the Chargers played when the stadium was being I think, so yeah, that's so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's a cool little stadium.
Speaker 1: There, Alean's Field, and it's it's very nice. And uh, their new album is fantastic. I love it. Fronts are very good, so good. The gal next me was from Brazil. She was very nice.
Speaker 4: Yes she was. Yes, Oh of course you did. No, no hot, he pointed at you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well obviously, I mean she's a music fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah in Brazil. Yeah, oh yeah. I took one of those.
Speaker 1: Uh those driverless taxis cool, right, amazing, yeah, freaky. They just I never really was worried or anything. You can connect your own music to it. So, and the great thing about it is there's nobody else in the car with you, so you just start singing as loudly as you want because who cares.
Speaker 4: So I was just I almost lost my voice.
Speaker 1: When you're in an uber or a taxi, do you feel restricted that you can't sing at the top of your lung? Thousand percent? I wouldn't do that to a human being in the car. But if there's nobody, how did it feel.
Speaker 3: To be on a roadway? You're in your meat?
Speaker 4: Well, I asked work in your meat?
Speaker 1: I asked a buddy of mine who had, like had I was also in I think the Phoenix area, had seen them or had driven not driven ridden with them, and I apparently they have cameras in there, so you're not supposed to supposed to.
Speaker 4: Unless you're an exhibition. It was like, it's pretty show. Yeah, just cammering.
Speaker 1: You could have a you know, one hundred megapixel super four K camera, you wouldn't be able to see it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry to hear that, brother.
Speaker 4: Yeahah, listen to the holster.
Speaker 1: I mean, if Sauce was in the back seat, you could have the Hubble telescope.
Speaker 4: That's not going to show up.
Speaker 1: He would have given Mike Johnson a worse review than he gave Chad Powers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if that's possible. It's pretty bad.
Speaker 8: Bone is Johnny Bones, Johnny Bones? That was Bones right, Yeah, he's coming back. He's just switching studios there. He is got coffee. He looks like he's got some kind of bagel or something on what's in the.
Speaker 4: Bank the bag bonus.
Speaker 9: Johnny Bones looked like he was having a good time doing Vegas his way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nobody better than no better.
Speaker 5: There's nobody better and and you know he uh he just gets.
Speaker 3: It all done. You find out way to get it all done. Johnny Bones. Yeah, every time I saw you were like, hey, we're going here, do you want to go there? And I was like, boy, that sounds like fun.
Speaker 10: It's funny because I think my biggest takeaway was I'm getting much better.
Speaker 3: Being lazy did a lot.
Speaker 4: Of Uh no, you had a lot of plans. Yeah, you kept moving.
Speaker 3: You were you were a rolling stone is what I.
Speaker 4: Would call you.
Speaker 10: Well, Sunday we just I mean, we're getting a lot done. Meant well, I guess we did get a lot done.
Speaker 3: Sunday.
Speaker 10: Well, you basically sat in the bar and watched football most of day, which is also what we had done Saturday, which is also great.
Speaker 3: Got a little pool time on Sunday.
Speaker 10: Then we went to uh Spago for dinner to watch the Fountain Show and stuff.
Speaker 3: So it was great.
Speaker 5: So there was the Fountain Show was actually happening.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just the you can't see it obviously, you can't see it because they're building those bleachers there for I think Formula one.
Speaker 3: I assumed that's what that was for. Absolute, Yeah, I got by the way, I got you know, because I'm a high roller.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah'd be cool. I got opportunity for five nights and free tickets to the Formula one race yesterday.
Speaker 4: No kid, I know go? Yeah, yeah, should go.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 1: You can do the show from there. When is it November November twentieth? Yeah, you gotta go. Yeah, you think it about going? You have to because I'm sure they're great seats. Look at it like this. You could bathe in privacy. Yeah, you could slide that window open and have a tub sub, tub, sub and a rub without any or Are you.
Speaker 3: Just added another ub?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you don't have to. I'll be there the week before, so I'll be long gone. Add another one? A tub, sub and a rub and a jug. You don't get this bit, It doesn't rhyme and some b dubs. How about how about it start there?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about I start with the chub yep, and then I have a tub, a sub and a rub. Is that the right order?
Speaker 5: Maybe I should go chub rub, No, no, chub, I get.
Speaker 4: The sub first. Yeah, I'd eat the sub first. At least get the sub.
Speaker 1: You're because you don't want to walk in with the Chubb.
Speaker 3: But Earl is Sam and I don't perform as well even on myself from my bellies full.
Speaker 5: Oh I mean right, Johnny Bones, I.
Speaker 4: Like that even in Vegas by yourself. You're worried about your performance, Well, yeah you gotta be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, listen, I want to treat myself.
Speaker 1: Well, you're going for a ten out of ten or what? Always aim for? Excellent? I mean not anyway, play like a champion today. So my anus works better than the computers here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, high bar.
Speaker 1: Also an unbelievable sentence if you just tuned in and missed that thing ten minutes ago.
Speaker 5: Truth, though it didn't make it any less true.
Speaker 4: Yep, all of these computers are old.
Speaker 1: Did he just say his anus works better than the computers?
Speaker 4: What is he talking? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, people are tuned in to find out about the quarterback situation. Yeah, we're talking about Johnny Bone for my hero. Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 4: You are my hero, you guy.
Speaker 5: You got to figure it out.
Speaker 3: You've got lots of money, you got a perfect marry, and your happiness levels out of ten. Yes, I'm very very happy for you. I hope you live forever.
Speaker 5: Thank you, You're welcome by I love you.
Speaker 4: Do you think you're going to no? Oh man, he answered quickly, And.
Speaker 5: The memory of the people of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they love you there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And parts of my uh DNA strain is going to live in that bathtub forever in case you guys wondering, Yeah, because I had I had a chub with a tub and rub.
Speaker 1: The sub and we did leave for a while. It's a dirty Doctor Seuss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good bit, man. You start writing some stuff.
Speaker 4: Up and it's a good thing you weren't on saucess roof.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, because you will. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing because I have gut her helmet. Anything that falls off that roof goes right in right over the gutter helmets off the roof. Ye, So if you were what if it's a meatball sub, Yeah, would that go right into his gutters?
Speaker 4: Maybe? Maybe it would it hawks because he probably doesn't have gut her home and I have got her helmet.
Speaker 5: But I need to be cool.
Speaker 1: And all the leaves are falling, I don't have to worry about them getting into my gutter because of gut her helmet I got from Gutter Helmet mn dot com. John Bonus is here, Mike grimming a little bit, Marnie Galloner later.
Speaker 4: This is the power Trip Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 12: Shut you's come way, rain on there.
Speaker 4: Let me enjoy it. JOm Sky.
Speaker 5: Give me a last long down, No way, I got it.
Speaker 4: Chop need a top up?
Speaker 6: Then I got it.
Speaker 1: Chop me the top for up.
Speaker 4: Then Sun I got hug me top up.
Speaker 3: Drake, eat it up for up.
Speaker 5: This song is called Chub Tub lovesuck.
Speaker 9: That so far okay of the summer.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's only thirty seconds long. I gotta I gotta put it on the loop. I will get right.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 3: Chop, need a top for up, Dennis, I gotta shop, need it up for ub Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Gotta chop, need a top for un. I know people think I'm kidding. I'm not listen to distance k This is pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's the latest from power Trip Industries.
Speaker 4: Pretty good, Yeah, pretty good, pretty day, pretty good.
Speaker 5: Got it jump for rubbed den a sub.
Speaker 3: Oh that's gonna be in the chump.
Speaker 7: All right, Goddy, it's spaghetti again.
Speaker 4: Water is pubbling. I got chop, need it's up for up.
Speaker 3: Then it's up. I got a chop.
Speaker 13: Need to this sounds like twenty one pilots up man as Christ Hockey here for chub tub rum sub.
Speaker 4: They always they endorse what you actually like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and you've clearly said you like all of those things, so this is right in your wheelhouse.
Speaker 9: They should bring some of those things in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the studio for us to enjoy.
Speaker 3: I think you're probably right about that. I don't know how they do it, but when they get here, can they can fix the computers as well?
Speaker 4: Do you think No? I think those are beyond fixing.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, Johnny Bones, you already know this, but I'm just going to do this hypothetically. If anybody didn't see this last night's DNA, see how many times show Heyotani safely reached base max?
Speaker 4: Did you see this number? It's preposterous. Did you make it?
Speaker 10: I went to bet at the end of the seventh inink? Oh my gosh, you know what happens game? Yeah, that's the entire game plus two? Yeah, but you do you know this data? Do you see this?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: How many times did show Heytani safely reach base?
Speaker 4: And last night's six to five win. The Dodgers wonning eighteen innings.
Speaker 1: That ties a World Series record eighteen innings, longest game in World Series history.
Speaker 4: How many times did he safely reach base? Johnny Bones?
Speaker 10: Yes, he had eight at bats.
Speaker 3: I will say seven.
Speaker 4: Seven, Yeah, Johnny Bones.
Speaker 1: No player until last night, no player in World Series history had ever reached base safely seven.
Speaker 4: Times in a game.
Speaker 3: He did nine.
Speaker 1: He hit two home runs, He had two doubles, and then was walked five consecutive times, four of them intentionally.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And so nine times reaching base safely. First major League baseball player in eighty three years to do that some randal that I've never heard of, and that, of course was not a World Series game.
Speaker 3: Nine times.
Speaker 4: That's insane, insanity. Good for him.
Speaker 1: Niner was one of the best sporting events I've ever watched in my life.
Speaker 4: Watched it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a baseball fan. All of the sudden old thing the tracks. I can see you being a baseball guy.
Speaker 4: I am in October. Yeah, it's hard to No, I guess it. It's hard than October.
Speaker 1: When it's one of one sixty two that's the movie is Superherokay? What I did in the bathtub in October Freddy Freeman, The Walk Off Winter He did it again?
Speaker 9: When did it end? One action forty six am or something like that?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me? You stayed up to one forty six?
Speaker 4: I could turn it off. I did. I got a good couple hours.
Speaker 5: In but my definition, no, you did not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm okay, a couple hours. Wow, I had a bad couple hours.
Speaker 5: You need a chub and a tub in row?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh gosh, I need a tub. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, we were going to say something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking amongst yourselves for a second. I'll give you a topic, Rhode Island either a road nor an island discuss.
Speaker 5: I'll just try this song.
Speaker 4: The song bangs, Thank you. I will say.
Speaker 1: They ran out of commercials after like the eleventh inning, so they had seven mornings left of just Fox primetime drama promos. There's shows out there. I hope you're watching. There's Well, there's Doc Yeah. He loves do Yeah, he loves that show.
Speaker 3: How could you not.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of game shows. I don't know what they were about. Game and Fear Factor, Oh, Fair, Factoryville, Johnny Bones, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Total number of pitches in last night's game.
Speaker 5: Go what's mean.
Speaker 4: Hitches with the p.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 4: Look at the man, do math. He's trying one hundred, seven hundred pitches.
Speaker 5: Anybody else If he says seven hundred, I'm going seven hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I can't over five hundred five to six hundred seven.
Speaker 4: John second, guessing himself.
Speaker 3: I want me to track my math here?
Speaker 10: Yes, eighteen times forty right, yeah, go seven hundred or seven hundred, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not a bad guess. Six hundred and nine six nine. That's a lot of pitches.
Speaker 4: That's a lot. And they got to play again tonight.
Speaker 1: They did like stat cast, you know, like where they show like the strike zone and then where the pictures. Yes, yeah, but they show the ball locations for like the pitches.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well they did like five hundred of them at once on there it was.
Speaker 3: That's pretty neat.
Speaker 1: Looked like the bath they played at one point. What's that song from Annie? Uh tomorrow tomorrow? No, that's I It's called yesterday, Yeah, the day after Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was great. It's a good game town on the West coast. They were still leaving too. It was like twenty five percent empty. That's my pie for it. The beautiful people thanks Maryland. It's all relative to the size of your steeple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well said you get there? Right?
Speaker 3: Was Magic still there at the end?
Speaker 4: They did not show him. I think Bateman made it to the end. Jason Bateman.
Speaker 5: I do like that bit where Batman says to him, go do a podcast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I love Jason Bateman.
Speaker 5: Yeah as well in our addresses Batman, right.
Speaker 1: I assume, so it's definitely I always thought it was his voice. Yeah, because he is Lego Batmanah, right, of course, right, yeah, got it. Chubb, Wow, you're horny today. It's Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tired Tuesday. I get I give the wiener off.
Speaker 4: Oh you give it off? Give it off? You really.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of mosquitos Runner, Oh, there are They're okay, they're crabs.
Speaker 4: Oh I gotta charge man.
Speaker 1: This was a real solid summer for mosquitos. And when if somebody's listening and going like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: There was mosquitos NonStop. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't go outside. I had a real nice summer. Barely got any mosquito bites, just a couple. And I do not care for those. I don't know who does, but I definitely do not care for those. One summer you got destroyed by destroyed, destroyed. It was the day before I left for Las Vegas. Yeah, it was because it was Fourth of July weekend. I was over at Scooter and Filatio's house. We were having driveway drinks or whatever, hanging out with the whole neighborhood, and I got obliterated and it ravaged me for weeks. They wouldn't heal. It was the freaking worst I might be. Honestly, Yeah, honestly, you might be.
Speaker 3: I've got a friend you is.
Speaker 1: It's brutal, or you're just never exposed to him anymore. Maybe we're outside. I haven't built with tolerance to the mosquito bite. Man.
Speaker 4: That sucked. It was bad. But I'm not trying to no, I know, dude, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: I still have like some kind of scars from a couple of those that just because they just didn't heal, And that has altered my plan in the last couple of years, the last couple of years, when I'm about to go to Vegas for that trip, I basically tell.
Speaker 4: The neighbors, you're on your own. I'm staying indoors.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting attacked by killer Tomatoes before I go to Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: So sorry, it's a good plan. Thoh Man, that.
Speaker 1: Year was the worst. I tried every cream and salve on the planet.
Speaker 4: It didn't help. That sucked.
Speaker 10: On that topic, I was going to tell you the uh, you know, the underrated place that you should probably be looking to be propositioned for. And what also one of the reasons you probably are never propositioned in Vegas?
Speaker 4: The pool is the pool? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I also want to hear about your concert experience, which doesn't sound like it was great. It was not fantast Let's do a front page sports. Well.
Speaker 1: We'll answer some of those questions after this. This is the Power Tribonny Chewing the fan.
Speaker 4: See the kid in me. I want to.
Speaker 3: Do street Amen, brother, welcome back six or nine Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Nice, thank you.
Speaker 3: Cal him down here. We are cast on thousands of Bonds is over there. Johnny Bonds lots to talk about Vegas over there. He does Vegas his way, and I'm gonna write it all down and do it the same weeks like way he did it.
Speaker 4: I do it your way, not the bonus.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I like his way, but I want to add one idea for you Johnny Bonds, Yes, sir, chub tub sub.
Speaker 4: Rubs dot com.
Speaker 3: Our room didn't have a tub.
Speaker 4: You can regular shower.
Speaker 5: I kept inviting you guys over.
Speaker 3: I didn't even invite these guys over, and they came over anyway.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, we were always there.
Speaker 1: So what's a series of rhymes we could with a shower instead of a tub?
Speaker 4: What could John Bonus do? A shower? For an hour with Joe?
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 5: That's a long time to be in its in its shower with anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean, especially Joe? Wow, he just doesn't I mean he's a good guy and everything, but it's just he doesn't have a lot to say.
Speaker 5: Well, he's very grateful. Do you think he's a good guy?
Speaker 1: But maybe that's that's kind of tranquil to just be like nice and quiet. He's not going to force any stupid opinions on you.
Speaker 4: Not gonna use that mouth to talk, right, Yeah, this guy weird. Yeah, I spend an hour in the shower getting devoured by power right there.
Speaker 5: It's only Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Well, oh my, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna tell you on Monday and hit this and we're gonna welcome our special guests.
Speaker 1: Time now for front page Sports presented by Holiday Stations.
Speaker 4: Holday station stores.
Speaker 1: Uh three for the rice too with the red bull those eight and a half ounce red bulls mixing match any flavors you want. Wake up with some red bull with Holiday I too, get one free three for the price that's here. However you want to say it limited time only at Holiday Thanks Holiday with Max?
Speaker 5: For sure, Max, I'm sure, buddy, Sure there is.
Speaker 4: There is back, there.
Speaker 3: Is ladies and gentlemen, our special guest, our friend, our love, are devoted father.
Speaker 4: That's with you.
Speaker 5: Mike Grim is with us now with Max and Max.
Speaker 3: Thirt, Max's man. Sure there's Max. Hello, good morning to you the uh the the microphone.
Speaker 2: As you were.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, Hey I missed you guys yesterday.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, be honest, Yeah I did. Okay, I really thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate.
Speaker 9: Normally I'm in on Mondays, but I spent the extra day in Iowa yesterday after the not not a great football game.
Speaker 3: No, that was not fun.
Speaker 9: A great football game. Not a lot of reading, I mean value to that one. So we just move on Michigan State this week. So we had our line, Chris. We did and I think a little I'm catching a little heat for it, and so I'm going to explain a little bit of what happened. For those that aren't following you and the group, we've always had these great lines, right, movie quotes, music lyrics, what have you. So last week the Gophers were playing the Hawk gys yea And for those that weren't listening, Gene Wilder was the guy we wanted to honor, one of the all time great comedic actors.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: He went to the University of Iowa, which is what we usually do. We tie it to the opponent, either the guys or whoever does the quotes from there went there, what have you? And so we chose Blazing Saddles. We thought it'd be a funny little spoof to tease them and a rivalry, you know, a friendly rivalry. Matter from a guy who's from Iowa, me small town Iowa, lives outside a small town, grew up the son of a seed corn salesman. And we're gonna, you know, have a little fun back and forth, and hey, this will be a great line delivered. And I think for those that follow along and our regular listeners, it landed. They probably thought it was funny. We had a few tweets from people who thought it was maybe the best one we ever did. That said because of some stuff out of our control and how it was portrayed publicly without full context. I totally understand why people were upset, because that line is pretty jarring when you hear it just in and of itself by itself. And farmers are a proud people, Chris, you me, the whole group. We did not mean any ill will toward any farmers. They are a proud people. Look, hey, I grew up in Iowa. You guys are sick of me talking about Iowa sometimes right all the sudden. And as I mentioned, I mean, I've done farm reports, I've anchored farm reports, I currently am a host of a farm rural housing podcast, all this stuff. So for those that just weren't familiar with it, my apologies. We missed the mark a little that way, I get. I hope they understand what we were trying to do. We were trying to have fun with a rivalry from an Iowa guy, using a line from an Iowa legend to have some fun with the rivalry, and it kind of blew up on our face. In one sense, because it just didn't get presented in a manner that was in full context. We had a aggregator took the tweet and then just wrote a couple of paragraphs around it, and that was it didn't explain why we might do that. And so when you hear that line, it's jarring, and I understand that, and so I own it and my apologies to.
Speaker 4: Hawk.
Speaker 9: Look, hey, I grew up going to Iowa games. My first Iowa game was nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: My god, I don't say that.
Speaker 9: I'm an old man fifty five today.
Speaker 3: This is what you always wanted.
Speaker 9: This is this was my dream of the fifty fifth birthday was was, you know, to have everyone in my home state hate my guts. That's that's how I wanted that to happen.
Speaker 3: Well, I did not expect that to happen. I apologize to put you in it's not.
Speaker 4: It's no one's fault. It just happened.
Speaker 9: I mean, it was my misjudge the I think, Chris. What happened was we thought it'd be fun. We probably I probably misjudged the farmer part.
Speaker 4: Of that quote.
Speaker 9: So again, yeah, no I we you know, it didn't hit.
Speaker 4: It hit for the people that get it.
Speaker 9: It hit uh, it's a it's a movie line from Blazing Saddles and here we are so boom.
Speaker 3: Well again, sorry we put you in that sport go again. Yeah, and you know, I guess I don't even know what is the name of the time.
Speaker 9: You grew up in Manchester, Iowa.
Speaker 4: That's weird, West Delaware.
Speaker 3: You are literally almost exactly two months older than me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you say, yeah, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Did you ever did tassel that corn?
Speaker 4: I didn't. Did tassel.
Speaker 9: Spent some of your rural Indiana?
Speaker 1: That's exactly right, Actually, Hawk, you showed sauce your detassel in vans Mercy wearing tassels.
Speaker 5: Was they don't fit me as well as they used to.
Speaker 9: But I did, however, Chris pick up rocks, walk beans, mo ditches, Bill Hay, Yeah, bailing hay iss bailing hay sucked when you're a weeklying like I am.
Speaker 3: Well, even karate in Iowa.
Speaker 5: The tasseling corn.
Speaker 3: You had to decide whether or not you wanted to protect yourself from the bugs and the and the the razor sharp leaves of a corn stock, or or be cool and get a tan. Yeah, you had to choose.
Speaker 9: Well and bailing hate right, I mean now now it's you know most of them. Most farmers use the big round bills. You don't bail like the big round bail. You were a big round bail, no doubt.
Speaker 4: And because I was.
Speaker 9: You know, you're trying to make two dollars in fifty cents an hour, three dollars an hour paid for sure for what I gave those guys.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 9: But you'd hoist that stuff up on you had to. I had to do it on my forearms to hoist it then up on the on the wagon and the ear. Your arms just got shot because I wasn't strong enough just to hoist it without a without a push.
Speaker 3: But anyway, one day I digressed, one of one day of doing that, right now, I think I would be sore for three months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one day of doing it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well that's that's how that And again that that we we understand, we know what they feed the world for for Gud's sake. So it again apologies on that on that mark, with that mark, we might have missed it. I wish, I wish, and I hope people take it for what we meant. We meant it in a lighthearted let's have some fun manner. And and so when people just hurt it in and of itself, just by itself and didn't have the context, it it you know it, it didn't. It hit wrong. And I even think that, like my dad grew up on a farm. I said, he was a seed corn salesman. I thought about this later. If he'd have heard that line without context, he'd have been pretty piste off. Yea, it is what it is, and we missed it, and and.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 9: It was a little out of context. I don't like and when people try to use as an excuse, none of this is an excuse. Making this explains how it all unfolded and how we meant it to be in a good lighthearted nature, and we missed it. I missed it and put some people in a tough spot. And there we are.
Speaker 3: There you are. And if if you're you explained that, well, now explain what happened on the field that.
Speaker 9: Was well they have Remember last week when we were when I was on on Wednesday, I said that that defense for Iowa was was getting better. I said, at the start of the year, I was thinking, I don't know what this is going to be one of those great Iowa defenses they've had for years and years. I watched that Rutgers game last month on a Friday, and Rutgers moved up and down the field on Iowa won the game. But I'm like, man, I don't know if this Iowa team and then uh, they they handle pinned State, if their quarterback doesn't get hurt, they probably beat Indiana. And so I was a little concerned. I didn't foresee forty one three. I mean that was you know, sometimes the snowballs and stuff happens and it's out of your control. Before you know, it was thirty one nothing three minutes into the second quarter, and at that point you're just trying to you know, survive the rest of the day.
Speaker 5: Oh, we know, we had a watch party in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forget about and somehow it was worse than the Vikings watch Thursday got so ugly that, you know, Sauce, you and I left that watch party third quarter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, I made it to halftime with the Gopher watch party, and I'm like, all right, I'm not going to spend the rest of my Vegas time watching this trash.
Speaker 4: This game's over. Let's get the hell out.
Speaker 5: Made them look like Ohio State.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm just doing some math.
Speaker 9: It looks like it was seventy eight thirteen those two games.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they've been outscored ninety points on the road in their three road Yeah.
Speaker 4: They're five and o at home.
Speaker 9: The Gophers were talking five and oh at home and oh and three on the road, and they just they've just had I mean one, it's Ohio State, right, that's a tough one. But I didn't see forty one three I will say that. And now you just I don't know how you handle it. You just flush it. I mean, as fans, you're not happy with it, and you move on and this weekend and a home game this weekend, I guess a team that hasn't won a game in the Big ten oh to five Michigan State. So uh, if you want to track back to getting into a bowl game and a nice bowl game and be in the thick of the pack and the Big Ten, that's a game. Now you've got to practice all week and get ready to win.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it can't happen in the NFL, but college football, you destroy Nebraska one week and then you come back to next week and just get beaten into the ground.
Speaker 9: Tell you it's a week two week. College football just generally is a week two week proposition, right, and some teams get better. Injuries are a factor for some teams. Every week there's some weird surprise, and uh, you know, I don't think it's a huge surprise. Iowa was an eight point favorite in the scheme, so that that shouldn't have been a surprise. But I don't think anyone expected the outcome that it was. And everyone's got to lick their wounds and move on and hope to beat Michigan State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will do a much better job picking a line for you.
Speaker 4: Sorry I put you through that.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it is we it was all that.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 9: I hope people understand what we meant it in we was going to have some fun with a rival. We're gonna have the Iowa guy, Uh, make funny. Remember I met last week. I said this line. I'm basically calling ourselves this me. I'm in that group. And and it didn't hit. It didn't hit for some and uh, and that stinks. I hope I hope now people understand a little better. Uh, for those that had no idea what we why that line was issued. When they read, you know, the aggregator article that I think has hit every Facebook page in the state of Iowa, I think so yeah, when uh, when they read that, Hopefully you know, I know you've got an army of listeners. Hopefully you know they can help us explain what was going on. And there was no ill will toward anybody that is producing the food of the world and working hard, getting up early, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll talk more about this week line tomorrow when you're on the patroup tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, thank you, buddy, thank you. All right, what really matters is next. This is the power to Moory too on the fan. Bonus Bucks is back on kf an. We have nine chances for you to win one thousand dollars every weekday, that's every hour from nine am until five pm. To into the keywords lemar head over to cafe dot com. Bonus Bucks is presented by two men and a junk truck.
Speaker 3: That's right, baby, Hey, that's Corey. That's Saucy. There's Zacho. Max's over here. Hey, bon Bones Bones bonus Bucks.
Speaker 1: That's the name of one of your websites, right, technically all of his websites he just prints money that for Telly's.
Speaker 3: That's illegal, but I love it. Listen, it's like this, we have what really matters to do. We haven't done much in the way of sports. Yeah, today's a lot. We can do that. But can Johnny bonds Bones do the first what really matters and tell us about his concert experience? Oh yeah, sure, that'd be great. All right, let's start with sports though.
Speaker 4: That's what really matters.
Speaker 1: But up, you can tell we're a sports station. It's only been one hour since the show started. And let's mention that Carson Wentz is out for the year. Carson Wentz is gonna have season ending shoulder surgery.
Speaker 4: Check us out.
Speaker 1: According to sources, here's the list of things he played through. What a champ man, This guy's a beast. Uh, dislocated shoulder, torn labrum.
Speaker 3: That's not what you think, sauce.
Speaker 4: In a fractured socket.
Speaker 5: It was the socket, not the clappical.
Speaker 3: Oh that's.
Speaker 1: So when it looked like his arm was about to fall off, and everybody's going, why isn't brosmer in there?
Speaker 4: His arm was about to fall off? Yeah, there, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he toughed it out and now he's definitely done for the year. Now what's interesting because they're gonna put him on season. Andy and I are in the surgeries whatever, gonna take him out. So now you have McCarthy and Brosmer for Sunday. They obviously are going to add somebody else. Maybe they bring Desmond Ritter back. They didn't do that yesterday.
Speaker 4: Did they have that? They signed?
Speaker 5: They signed John ritterd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, fantastic different one. Oh is it okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Either way, I'm I'm sure they're going to bring somebody else in. But it's it's the kid's time, man, it's the the rookie and the first year guy.
Speaker 4: Let's go. Let's go second year GA in his first.
Speaker 3: Year KO.
Speaker 4: To day at eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ibby and uh, we'll find out more. And you know, I think, uh, I mean, we all know. I mean, that's that's a lot. That's tough, man. We knew the kid was was hurting. My god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but props to Wins and Lieber nailed it. I mean some of us don't know what these guys go through. I'm in that camp, right, But uh, look, I thought Carson was fine, right, not right, not terrible, somewhere in the middle. But it's McCarthy time. If McCarthy was healthy, it would have been McCarthy time the entire year. But shout out to Carson for battling for what four games?
Speaker 4: Five games? What was it? Five? Five? I think so, I mean, looks up to his name. Towards the end there there's a lot of little wincing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, he's right, he's right, he's going to miss you next week.
Speaker 4: You're very clever.
Speaker 5: Well, he's maybe leaving by the end of the show.
Speaker 4: That's just more national layout Tuesday. What really matters, though, is this Johnny Bones.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, so we went saw a last more said.
Speaker 3: Sorry yep.
Speaker 10: So let me ask you, guys, is there a difference between like, is a residency supposed to be reflective, like it's supposed to be you're trying to be like you're covering your whole career and I want to talk about.
Speaker 5: Its.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I've seen a few of them. I saw Riba and Brooks and Dunn. I saw.
Speaker 4: Why did you do a lot?
Speaker 3: She pays somebody to do that for her. But so I've seen it done both ways. But I do believe it is kind of a reflection. I do believe it is kind of a greatest Hits if you will.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I mean, and that's what you know, I would expect some of that, So, I mean, it opened up with her basically kind of coming out and just her in front of a curtain saying, you know, this is going to be a very personal sort of reflection I'm going to try and you know, for somebody who's tried to be fairly guarded about what has happened to her, et cetera, this is going to be she wants to reveal a lot more about herself and such, and that put the whole thing in the context of something similar to the only other time I feel like I've really seen that, and that was Springsteen, right. There was Springsteen on Broadway, right, But she's trying to do that in front of a like Spraysty's doing that in front of hundreds of people in a place where he can basically whisper and you can hear it like it is an intimate setting. And he ends up doing a very intimate show, you know, where it's just him and a guitar for the most part, or him and the piano kind of comes in occasionally. He's trying to do that in front of them, in front of a colisseum full of you know, seven thousand fans with the expectations of a Vegas show around it.
Speaker 3: Right, So she ends up.
Speaker 10: Like, yes, she kind of wants to cover pieces of her life, but those pieces of her life are like on a screen with like a movie and an actress playing her as a as a woman, as angel, as a teenager, right, and then occasionally pulling on a whiteboard and talking through you know, some mental stuff, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Like it's a ted talk.
Speaker 10: And as a result of it, it didn't hit.
Speaker 4: So can I ask you a question, Jenny Bones?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Because you know, you bought a ticket expecting one thing and you got something else? Was this kind of like, I don't know, ten thousand spoons when all you made is a nice What did.
Speaker 4: You feel like?
Speaker 3: Did you find that it was ironic that you went to see a rock show and you got preached?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean it's like the equivalent of winning a lottery and dying the next it's interesting, you should say a two minutes too, they show footage of her wedding or rain.
Speaker 10: It's interesting you should call you to be preached at there, Hauk, because the literally the introduction to ironic was her was a series of film clips of her as different female characters arguing about the meaning of ironic and whether or not it's really what irony.
Speaker 4: Means and yeah, and again it was like.
Speaker 10: I mean, it was it was sort of an interesting way to approach that thing. But you just get the sense that she was just annoyed that that's an ongoing joke for thirty years, that the you know, the song title isn't necessarily nailing what iron I not irony?
Speaker 1: Right, And so Sauce breaks head down during flops weat and tears very similar whiteboard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So in that song when she says don't you think, she means don't think.
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 10: I mean, I don't know if it just ended up being like impossible task, Like if you're going to try and reveal yourself to that, you almost have to do it in a smaller setting. You can't have a Vegas thing like that where you're trying to reveal yourself because by definition you've got Also, she's not somebody who necessarily has thrived on subtle intimate stuff it is. It is a shock factor. A fair amount of her, you know her her big songs have been you know, like, oh my god, this is a this is a angry person that's expressing that anger. So, I mean, and on all that goes with even if you're sort of like think, I mean. The other big argument about all Lasmore said is how authentic was she even back in the mid nineties when this was happening, and even ignoring that, you know it was, I felt like the whole thing felt fell a little. It didn't really hit for me.
Speaker 3: That said she hit.
Speaker 10: She played the big songs. We had lots of people in that concert. How we're real excited about it. I am not really her primary audience. Yeah, so I think a lot of people really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: It felt a little.
Speaker 1: Was she at least polite at the end, Like when it was over, did she say thank you?
Speaker 4: India terror? She did? Actually got a great song? Was it a full house? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was full?
Speaker 4: She usually doesn't it that any more. I got it. I'm sorry, did not. I'll be the power trip and turn.
Speaker 1: But she lost her virginity to Joey Gladstone from a full house, who is Dave coolier, so zacis intimated that's she's not a big fan of Full House.
Speaker 5: Interesting. Okay, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Welcome. Good you're very clever. I'm gonna miss you next week.
Speaker 3: I'm not you know, it does seem like I do think that that is, if you're going to do that kind of show, you need to make sure you advertise it's going to be that kind of show. But that's not her responsibility, I guess, But I will say this, it does seem.
Speaker 5: Like the the wrong a city to be doing a show like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean it seems like an impossible task.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, because people came there to party, and I'm guess, like.
Speaker 1: My learned, no no one wants you're a ted talk when you're point five.
Speaker 4: And when you've.
Speaker 10: Got it came off as clumsy, right, But I don't know that there's a way to pull that off, Like, I don't know that you can pull off that that sort of piece. When you are in a Vegas you've got to choose one the other. And generally what I've seen when I've seen residencies there, whether it's Pitbull or John Legend or whatever, like we're.
Speaker 4: Just gonna go big.
Speaker 10: Let's just have We've got all these research, let's have a is not gonna do a Ted talk? You know, I might, I might like learning a little bit more about Pitt Bull's life.
Speaker 1: And there well a different time in different place though, right, yeah, correct, right, he can do a he can do a Ted talk.
Speaker 9: At a library in Miami. So Elena should have been.
Speaker 6: Like, thank you prostitutes, Yes, the gambling, keep going, thank you tubbing the sub Okay.
Speaker 1: More of what really matters after this, more scores, more stats, and then Marnie going there joins in like twenty minutes or so. This It's the Power to Morning Show on our happiest day of the week every week Tuesday Morning with John.
Speaker 4: Bonus on the fan.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rubs is football in Bell Bank is giving one kfan listener each week one thousand dollars to pay it forward to a charity of their choice. I got to use. Head over to KFE dot Comic word contest. Learn more on Answer Today. That's KFE dot com keyword Contests.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Zacho Directo.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is Rocket Club and we are playing a show for the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation. I get a chance to open up for Cole Swindell at the Armory.
Speaker 4: What's talking about that?
Speaker 3: I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Guess we're probably gone seven or eight or nine or ten.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure we will be there.
Speaker 5: Thank you. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the Heart three to sixty concept for heart research. It's fridaying over fourteenth at the Armory. Looking forward to playing that show with a Cole Swindell, Priscilla Block, Peyton Smith and a rocket club and.
Speaker 5: There are some tickets available.
Speaker 3: There's VIP experience all that stuff too, and we will be talking to a hard doctor by the way, a little bit later today on the show about the reason they're doing the show and why men and women alike.
Speaker 5: Need to pay more attention to what's going on with their own ticker.
Speaker 3: So it's a quick phone interview today about eight o'clock with a doctor in that organization, and then we'll talk to Jonathan Gernard, who's got a lot of heart as well after that. So let's to get to So come on out please at the Armory. Watch me pretend I'm John bon Jovi on a giant stage. It canna be fine.
Speaker 4: Have you played at the Armory before?
Speaker 3: I never have. That's going to be I can't wait. Man, that's a great room. We've all seen a concert.
Speaker 4: There, right, many. I've only seen boxing there.
Speaker 7: I've never seen actually seen a concert there, but it's awesome for boxing.
Speaker 4: And Max and I saw slam poetry there once. Yeah, we did.
Speaker 9: We participated. Yeah, it was a battle.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we just you know, saying cash money lyrics.
Speaker 4: It was deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: Elton John was there.
Speaker 3: Last night for the the people who checked out our ears, right, yes, yeah, right, no kidding, yeah yeah. Strangely enough, I used to park there when I first started doing my work with the Vikings.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I used to be a partner garage, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And of course the Lakers won a few championships there, right yeah.
Speaker 10: So now you guys aware that the in the target field in the town Ball tavern, the bar down the near the left field top pole, that the wooden floor there is the floor from the armory that the Lakers won those championships hip. That is in the town Ball tavern around the bar area is that hardwood floor from the armory that the Lakers won the championships.
Speaker 1: I still think one of the coolest little things I know everybody in the Twin Cities knows this.
Speaker 4: This is not breaking news.
Speaker 1: But the seat, the red seat that set them all of America where the killer brew home run was hit. That's so cool that it's just there behind the log ride. Yes, it's so sweet because it just looks like a random chair on the wall. You're like, what the hell is that? I mean, if you're out of if you're an out of town or you're probably very confused that there's a random stadium seat against the wall.
Speaker 4: It is sweet.
Speaker 3: It's super cool, though weird is it though?
Speaker 1: That the most interesting thing about target Field is the floor in a bar.
Speaker 3: That's supposed to me?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, man, what matters scores and stats around the world of sports and between Crystal change your life with something else.
Speaker 4: I mentioned last segment that Carson Wentz is out for the year.
Speaker 1: Let's stay on that fun injury news. Aunt is going to miss at least two weeks. According to sources, oh Man he played three minutes during the home opener against Indiana, then had quote hamstring tightness, but now they're saying it's a strain. It's going to be reevaluated in a week or so, but he's expected to miss.
Speaker 4: At least two weeks.
Speaker 5: That's a tenth of a tenth of the tenth of a season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Wolves did play the Nuggets last night, and we're actually kicking some ass without Aunt.
Speaker 4: They were up eight at halftime, give or take.
Speaker 1: I think it was eight, and then they got absolutely blown out in the third, forty five to twenty nine. It was basically over after that. The joker at a triple double. Jamal Murray had forty three points. So the Wolves fall to two and two, the Nuggets up to two and one. Jade McDaniels with the team high twenty five points for Minnesota.
Speaker 4: The Wolves host the Los Angeles Lakers.
Speaker 1: And Red Hot Austin Reeves tomorrow at eight thirty. Between Thursday with Vikings and now today, has a Minnesota sports team won at all?
Speaker 3: The Wolves beat the Lakers Friday night.
Speaker 7: They they they won, They won on Sunday, even though they went on Sunday Sunday on Sunday, but they actually lost because they lost Anthony Right, I.
Speaker 10: Won because I bet on the Lakers.
Speaker 4: What matters, though, is this.
Speaker 3: Power of injury report as well. Corey's got a broken soul. Oh he's going to be checked checked.
Speaker 4: In pe and blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sauce has got a swollen head. That's what the doctors think for.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 5: What's going on with that?
Speaker 4: I hope not back.
Speaker 3: So I've been diagnosed with a wrinkle testicle sack.
Speaker 5: They're gonna check on that. Sorry, yeah, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Spend less time in the bathtub.
Speaker 3: Well that's what they told me, and I can't do it. X has gotten it, says extended or distended penis.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure of this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just just normal. It's just what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Looking at the other injuries here, Zach's got a broken heart. Oh god, again, real.
Speaker 4: Too real, because of that guy? Still your guy? Yeah, all right, now do Rosie.
Speaker 3: Oh nothing, nothing's happened to him yet.
Speaker 4: Hasn't happened to him yet? Really? All right, turn your turn. I just gave you the injury play of that count number yep, that counts.
Speaker 1: Monday Night Football last night, the Chiefs continue to win twenty eight to seven over Washington. Mahomes three touchdowns, two hundred and ninety nine yards, a couple of picks, but they win. They're up to five and three Washington balls to three and five. Travis Kelcey ninety nine yards in a touchdown that was the eighty third touchdown of his career.
Speaker 4: That you know what, hang on unless you guys read this, you're ready, don't guess.
Speaker 1: That ties him with somebody for the most touchdowns and Chiefs franchise history.
Speaker 3: Who did it time with?
Speaker 1: If you read it, don't guess. No cheating Priest, that is the correct answer. Priest Holmes, Priest homes he had. Priest Holmes had he was a beat.
Speaker 9: He was about a five year run where he was an unstoppable force.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what takes balls. Naming your kid, Priest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Priest Lamberts, how about this game for week nine?
Speaker 4: My next kid?
Speaker 9: The Lord.
Speaker 4: Is great music. Hey man. There's a lot of people named Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of Mohammed's out there. Yeah, a lot of x News, a lot of Vish News, a lot of Thors, a lot of zeus Is. There's a lot of Xenus. There's literally a guy named God, Sham God. Yeah, he's a legend too, Sham God.
Speaker 9: One of the most legendary sports that he can or do you play U c l A is Providence?
Speaker 4: Wasn't God? Sham God a Providence guy.
Speaker 3: He's a coach now too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do I think he was? Providence? It doesn't matter because you know it is God.
Speaker 8: God.
Speaker 5: Do you think is that what people say?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 5: You have to it's his first name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, com here God, damn it.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 4: He's not a real god though. He's a sham God.
Speaker 3: No God, sham that's a great name for a band.
Speaker 4: Sham sham God. Every God is a sham God. You that's right, that's right. What really matters is.
Speaker 3: This the island of him Bejima, Japan, has a single set of traffic lights turns green only once a year to teach kids how to cross roads safely before they move to mainland. This is a traffic light. Wait till this thing turns like this, and then go in case you're wondering how the class went.
Speaker 10: And my experience is that in Japan they a'll pay a lot of attention to that. Actually, yeah, they do, yes, something across against too often. Yeah there, and uh, Scandinavia in general, Oh really yeah, Norway, Sweden? You you wait, you wait lest the little sob run over your toes.
Speaker 4: And then patients, Yeah, a little bit of patience.
Speaker 1: Geme in his little Wild host Winnipeg tonight at seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Right here on the fan.
Speaker 1: The Wild are three five and two. Winnipeg is a pretty good six and three. They have not lost on the road yet. They are three and o on the road. Mark Schiffley of Winnipeg has played nine games, right, there were six and.
Speaker 4: Three is played in all nine? Yeah? Well, mister, how many goals does Mark Schiffley have? Nine games?
Speaker 2: Nine?
Speaker 5: Are you singing no games?
Speaker 3: Or in eight?
Speaker 4: John's good at this? He has eight goals already. Wow, through nine games. That's good. That's almost a goal of game. It almost is God, sham God. What really matters is this?
Speaker 3: It sounds like a Shakespeare line. I have to say it like that. The B thirty six Peacemaker aircraft, developed in the nineteen forties, operated to six prop engines and four jet engines, had a range of ten thousand miles, a service ceiling of forty thousand feet, the longest wingspan of any combat aircraft, and could fly for forty hours straight without the need to refuel.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: B thirty six piecemaker?
Speaker 1: Now would Alanis Morisset John Bonus think it's ironic that a combat airplane is called the peacemaker.
Speaker 3: I bet you she would. Yeah, I believe there's variety of hangar.
Speaker 1: Whil you do a fifteen minute speech about that exact point. Was it forty sings?
Speaker 10: Was it a functioning aircraft such that the twenty one pilots drove it felt like they wouldn't fall out of the.
Speaker 4: Air full circle? Man, thanks for listening to the whole show.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that somebody answered the question though, Yes, okay, thank you, Yes.
Speaker 4: Most likely.
Speaker 1: I mean the twenty one pilot's name origin story is pretty good. But there's a couple of bands that have way more interesting ones. Bare Naked ladies. Yeah, that story is incredible. What is it?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't I know what it is.
Speaker 9: For?
Speaker 3: Really, I do I know what they wanted people to to have to put on their their thing outside of their their club Bear naked ladies. That's pretty exactly brilliant live tonight naked ladies.
Speaker 4: That is that a similar Is that a similar prank to honesty?
Speaker 1: The band the Who? Is that what they wanted to? I don't know, like we're gonna go see the Who? I know that's the comedy, Like is that the bit or even the band yeah, and the band was just that was uh Bob, and he would just call them the band the band.
Speaker 9: You think it's the same thing with Zonkers as well.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. Yeah, yeah, because you're you're you know, zongkh The NBA. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The NBA is reportedly going to enhance systems aimed at catching unusual betting patterns or activity. They sent a memo to all thirty teams, basically, you know, telling the players don't be idiots. Although I don't think that's ever stopped them in the past, definitely didn't stop Terry Rose. Your point is is they are going to find ways to red flag unusual activity even more quickly and swiftly. Let's see if it works. Whatever that means, that's what they're saying. I don't know what that means. I mean, I know what it means. I just don't know how they're gonna do it. What really matters is this.
Speaker 3: When I were to say.
Speaker 5: These words I want you guys to I tried to identify.
Speaker 3: What they are.
Speaker 12: We've all got them. Palatine rugae, We've all got these. Yeah, so this is like a body part. Maybe palatine rugae.
Speaker 3: Are you g a e.
Speaker 4: Oh, taste buds?
Speaker 3: Were you very close?
Speaker 4: Finger toe prints?
Speaker 3: Palatine, You said taste buds was close?
Speaker 5: Yeah, on the top of your very close palatine.
Speaker 3: Rugae are unique to every person and can be used to I D courses.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, wow, interesting.
Speaker 5: I thought so too, That's why I did it. Thank you, Palatine rugae.
Speaker 4: Playing the Seventh Street entry.
Speaker 1: That's what Zach orders at Olive Garden and on the other that's Zach sith lord name correct.
Speaker 3: Mine are weird and rather pronounced the roof of your mouth. Yeah, yeah, mine's mine. Mine's pretty pronounced. I you know, I've got a whole lot of Neanderthal DNA and me. I really it's a truth.
Speaker 7: Thing again, hockeys didn't discriminate. No, it's not even down the line that thing with that.
Speaker 4: Giant forehead, which you don't think I will watch me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, you know women, the.
Speaker 3: Old joke about the cows, you know of the two bulls, right, you know, for us, it was like, I don't know what that is down there, but I'm gonna walk down and bang all yeah.
Speaker 4: Correct, man, yep, oh yeah, what's wrong with Chris Day? Don't worry about it. He's just got too much Neanderthal. Yeah, he's got it all over. Oh no, this all over the Baptis this month. Yeah, my turn.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, go for basketball season. Let's go just six days away. Shout out to Eco Mave and the go for basketball team. They host Gardner Webb on Monday at seven o'clock, so we're almost to go for basketball season.
Speaker 4: Sweet man.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't believe they bring one guy in to play an entire team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hang out one second sight to see he's not even a basketball player.
Speaker 14: I saw this yesterday and now I don't have it in front of me. Hang on, talk amongst yourselves. Rhode Island neither a road nor an island. Discuss I've never been. It's a very small state. Have you been smallest in the Union?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Have any of you been?
Speaker 4: My girls were just there two months ago. I thought you were underwhelmed. Have you bonus?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Lots of mansions, beautiful. It's where the New York industrialists at the end of the eighteenth century would or nineteenth century would go for their They all build vacation homes, enormous estates.
Speaker 4: All right here. It is last one.
Speaker 3: When you go, that's what you do. You tour great old houses.
Speaker 1: See the writers at SI dot com, which is a website not owned by John Bonus. Oh yet, they ranked three hundred and sixty five college basketball teams.
Speaker 4: That's insane. Oh okay, where do they have the Gophers?
Speaker 1: Out of the three hundred and sixty five teams they ranked, where do they have the Golden Gophers for this upcoming season?
Speaker 4: Three sixty six, one eight one, one eighty one? What do you say?
Speaker 1: Two thirty four, two thirty four, forty eight, three hundred three sixty six. Wow, you guys know they're in the Big ten?
Speaker 4: Correct? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Forty eight?
Speaker 4: Okay, ten? I mean I thought that was.
Speaker 1: A hint, just for a perspective here, Uh, they have them fifteenth in the Big Ten, fifty eighth overall, forty number number fifty eight five eight.
Speaker 4: Good, We'll take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, forget you guys forgeting. Out of the three sixty five, there's a couple one hundred teams that.
Speaker 4: I could probably be on the bench for. Yeah, Gardner Webb the.
Speaker 1: Slight exaggeration, Yeah, Gardner web right, blow that team out in back. Can let me see, let me see how far do we have to scroll to hit Gardner Web They in the.
Speaker 3: Bubble at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that they would make a tournament.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is not Mars, but they're already pissed.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm at one fifty and still haven't seen Gardner Webb, Who's dead last? Frank stallone? Really North North he poor? Come on, poor North hennepin.
Speaker 4: Peter North He Yeah, I still haven't seen.
Speaker 5: He's a large donor.
Speaker 4: Wow, well played.
Speaker 5: You should see the Peter Nord Gymnasium.
Speaker 4: Oh my yeah, slippery floor, it really is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, pol vaults out, Dakota's three. Oh, get in the pool.
Speaker 1: By the way, Gardner Webb number three hundred and twenty, who can't lose to that team? Who's dead Last? Dead Last? Is three sixty five? Is Mississippi Valley State talk squad?
Speaker 5: Yeah that Yeah, that's where I think Ted Power's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't care what you say. Great show, and I don't know they got one episode left. I have no idea how they're going to get out of this mess. And I mean it. There was a there was a storyline in the last episode here where it took a left. I did not see coming, and I don't know how they're gonna get out of it. I can't wait to see what they do. And you guys can make fun of me how you want. I don't care. It's a good show and there's people out there who who enjoy life like I do, who like it as well.
Speaker 4: All Right, Martie Goellner in a second more the Power Trip? Won'dn't you after this on the fan?
Speaker 7: Come on,