Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Thursday. We are all most done with this week. I bet you you have at least a day or two off for Christmas. If not, I hope you're making time and a half the weekend approaches. We have a great show for you tonight. So here's what's on tap. Before we get into some of the darker things, and there'll be some of that, there's some good things happening out there. We'll play a couple of tidbits from Trump's address last night. Liked a lot of what I heard, like the tone of what I heard a lot. And we'll talk about a couple of things that are good. Let's remember there's always something you can feel bad about, always something you can feel good about. We'll focus on some positives here, get into some more the system protecting illegals, foreign looters, pillaging the place, some tranny insanity. A warning to everybody on welfare. Believe me, it's a warning you're gonna want to hear if you're one of the hateful commies who hate listens all that emails. You have so many questions, so much more coming up on the world Famous Jesse Kelly show, and before I forget tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday. All three hours belong to you. It's last time you're going to talk to me for just a little bit because a Christmas break is coming. Email on now Jesse at jesse Kellyshow dot com. Ask me anything, and I am going to get to your emails tonight that everything everyone asks questions about damn bon Gino and the country and everything else. I will get to that. But I know, I know that it is a hard time right now in America and the near future I should say, looks like maybe some rocky days ahead of us. Speaking specifically about things like affordability. Here's a headline more than seventy five percent of homes across the US are unaffordable. I heard a statistic today the average home price ad bridge four hundred and ten thousand dollars. That is a jaw dropping amount of money, four hundred and ten thousand dollars. So I know there's that, And part of the reason it hurts so much is it's not that long ago. We could afford so much more in twenty nineteen, before the world collectively lost its mind and decided to forcibly shut down its economies. For a chess cold, you could afford so much more. A Friday night with red lobster, and then the movies was something you could do now once a month, once every two months. Now that's a three hundred dollars night. You remember. You remember what it was like to be able to afford a new fridge, to be able to afford a plane ticket to go see your dad. You remember. And now that inflation has gotten so bad, it's everything's twenty five, fifty percent, in some cases, one hundred percent more expensive than it was. It hurts, It sucks backtracking on your standard of living because it's one of those things. It's part of the human condition. I don't know whether this is a uniquely American culture thing, but I don't think it is. I think it's just human nature. You tend to think, at least, you tend to hope that your standard of living will get better and better and better as you walk through life. As you get older, you're earning, power increases, you get more established, more responsible. So basically, you're driving a nicer car when you're fifty than you were driving at twenty five. That kind of a basic way I would put it. Now we're seeing that go the other way in a lot of ways. I know it sucks. It sucks. I get it. That's why we have record credit card debt. I get it. And that's why I have been critical of Trump when he's been rolling out messages like this. This is not last night, this is a flashback. This is why I didn't like this. I didn't like an under Biden. I call the affordability crisis as a democratic post. You also want to make the air cut.
Speaker 2: You know the word, the word that they use is a hoax. And because they're the ones that caused the problem, I'm only you know I'm talking about when you you know you're trying to say in a different win.
Speaker 1: Trump has changed that because you yelled and screamed like like I've talked to you about before, and I know you agree with me on this. All politicians, even ones you like a lot, they're all rental cars. Donald Trump, to his credit, to his credit, he listens when you get angry at him. He is somebody who's always just going to vent whatever is on his mind. He's gonna splatter it out there, for better or for worse. Sometimes it'll be wonderful sometimes it'll make you WinCE. And sometimes he'll start getting up in front of crowds, getting in front of the camera and saying things like things are way better and more affordable now. And you were outraged about it, but you didn't shut your mouth. You raised up the flag and said, excuse me, No they're not. Don't stop telling me how good I have it. No they're not. Donald Trump went a different way last night, promising a hopeful future. This is the kind of messaging. Don't tell people how great they have it. Tell people how great they're about to happen.
Speaker 2: When the world looks at us next year, let them see a nation that is loyal to its citizens, faithful to its work, is confident to its identity, certain to its destiny, and the envy of the entire globe. We are respect I did again, like we have never been respected before.
Speaker 1: That shows hope. Doesn't tell people that you're doing just fine, because when you're sitting there and you can't pay bills, you're not doing just fine. But there's hope in that. And he correctly. I love this because it's accurate. He correctly informed people, not that they're doing great, because that's not true. He informed people why they're.
Speaker 2: Not inherited a mess and I'm fixing it. When I took office, inflation was the worst.
Speaker 1: In full pause, I'll start it over again. You want to know why that was so much better than what he's been saying. He didn't say. I inherited a mess, a mess, and now I fixed it and everything's great. That rubs people the wrong way. It's I'm on it. I know. I know that you're struggling. I know you're on your third shift. I know that you can't afford this. I know Christmas is going to be leaner this year. I know I'm gonna fix it. I'm fixing it. That sounds like somebody with a plan. I love it. Inherited a mess and I'm fixing it.
Speaker 2: When I took office, inflation was the worst in forty eight years, and some would say in the history of our country, which caused prices to be higher than ever before, making life unaffordable for millions and millions of Americans. This happened during a Democrat administration, and it's when we first began hearing the word affordability.
Speaker 1: Outstanding so much better and lays out some things that are to come, not telling you how wonderful it is now, Hey, help is on the way. This is long. I may stop it, I may not as the president. I'll let them have a say.
Speaker 2: Last administration and their allies in Congress looted our treasury for trillions of dollars, driving up prices and everything at levels never seen before. I am bringing those high prices down and bringing them down very fast. The price of a Thanksgiving turkey was down thirty three percent compared to the Biden last year. The price of eggs is down eighty two percent since March, and everything else is falling rapidly. Here are just some of the efforts that we have underway. You will see in your wallets and bank accounts in the new year. After years of record setting falling incomes, our policies are boosting take home pay at a historic pace. Under Biden, real wages plummeted by three thousand dollars. Under Trump, the typical factory worker has seen a wage increase of one thousand, three hundred dollars. For construction workers, it's one thousand, eight hundred dollars. For miners, we're bringing back clean, beautiful coal, it's three thousand, three hundred dollars, and for the first time in years, wages are rising much faster than inflation. Already, I've secured a record breaking eighteen trillion dollars of investment into the United States, which means jobs, wage increases, growth, fact openings, and far greater national security. Much of this success has been accomplished by tariffs. We wrapped twelve different bills up into one beautiful bill that includes no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, and no tax on social security for our great seniors. Under these cuts, many families will be saving between eleven thousand and twenty thousand dollars a year, and next spring is projected to be the largest tax refund season of all time. We are sending every soldier one thousand, seven hundred and seventy six dollars. Gasoline is now under two dollars and fifty cents a gallon in much of the country. In some states, it, by the way, just hit one dollar and ninety nine cents a gallon. And within the next twelve months, we will have opened one thousand, six hundred new electrical generating plants, a record, and it's a record that I won't be beaten by. Practically I would say, by anybody, or certainly not very soon, prices or electricity and everything else will fall dramatically.
Speaker 1: Now that sounds like a plan. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday, talking about just to open up the show. Just there's some good things out there, things I want you to feel good about. Here's something else. It's not even something tangible, but it's something that matters. Remember, entertainment matters, Patriotism matters. You are not an economic unit, neither am I. There are other things. We have emotions, things like that. Next year, twenty twenty six is our two hundred and fiftieth birthday as a country. I want you to pause for a moment. Just pause for a moment. In fact, I'll play you something. I want you to pause, and I want you to think about something. I want you to think about what the two hundred and fiftieth birthday quote celebrations would have been with this woman as president? How dare we speak Merry Christmas? How dare we Can you even imagine how much America trashing it would have been? And I don't want to act like this as a side issue. I'm telling you for me personally, because I love my country so much. I'm just being honest with you. I would have found it incredibly demoralizing. The articles that would have come out, the videos, the displays. It would have been, you know, standard Democrat politics. Now, America's evil white people are evil, America's slavery and genocide of the Native America. It would have been all the standard America hating commie crap. And it would have been our official two hundred and fiftieth. And remember, you only get one two hundred and fiftieth. And realistically, if we're being on honest, countries generally don't get a five hundreds to celebrate ever. Right, it's just not a normal thing. This is possibly our big boy, our big one. And if we as a country would have selected President Dome, the America hating savages she would have put in charge of that two hundred and fiftieth would have destroyed it for you and destroyed it for me. You would never have even wanted to go to anything. Trump just announced today that he's doing the Patriot Games, a man and woman, a female athlete from every state. They're going to compete like an America Olympics. And this is one small thing. I heard from Senator Tommy Tupperville that it's basically going to be all three hundred and sixty five days of the year is going to be our two hundred and fiftieth celebration. Trump, in his own way, is going to be so insanely over the top with red, white and blue. It's going to be awesome. It's going to be awesome. And I know that doesn't put food on the table, but it does matter. Remember that, at its core, patriotism is really what makes a country go. If you have a country full of people who love it, that country will improve, it will be wonderful. If you have a country full of people who hate it, it will degrade over time until it is no more. Next year is going to be so insanely patriotic you might as well tattoo an American flag on your forehead right now. What, Chris, don't think I won't. I've got tons of forehead now that I lost my hair. It's another thing to feel good about. So separating that, here's another one. Trump seeks to strip naturalized citizenship from immigration fraudsters because of the ratchet way we've done immigration in this country. The insane suicidal way. We have always acted as if the second you get here you can never leave. And of course once you get made a citizen, well you might as well put your feet in concrete. You can never leave. That's bunkers. No country would ever operate that way that wanted to continue. We should be stripping citizenship of people all the freaking time and sending them back to the dumps they came from. And here's another one I want you to I want you to picture what the HHS secretary under President Dome would have been doing with that position. Here's what happened today. Here was RFK Junior.
Speaker 3: So called gender affirming care has inflicted lasting physical and psychological damage on vulnerable young people. This is not medicine, it is malpractice. This morning I signed a declaration sex rejecting procedures are neither safe nor effective treatment for children, less genderness for you.
Speaker 1: Would that have happened under President Dome? Headline Trump administration to cut all funding to hospitals performing pediatric sex changes. Again. I know there are so many problems, and believe me, we're actually about to get into them. I'm not trying to put some smiling face on a lot of ugly situations. Let's stop for a moment with all the ugliness around us and acknowledge November was a really important election to win. And I don't know what's going to happen this next November. Everyone's saying we're gonna get wiped out. Maybe we will. I don't know what's going to happen in twenty twenty eight. I talked to a political analyst yesterday who told me that, uh has thanks. We're getting wipe out there too, lose the presidency. Of course, no one knows that, right knows it. No one knows what the future is going to bring. But November was important. Elections do matter, and we can all get black pilled from time to time with the slow pace of change or just the lack of any change at all, and we can all get black pilled and convince ourselves that nothing matters. I'm done. I'm moving to a cabin in the mountains. No, we did a good thing in November. Didn't solve all our problems, was never gonna but we did a good thing in November. All right, all right, let's talk about something ugly. You have some questions. I want to get through some of these emails. Someone wants to talk to me about Dan Bongino. FBI will get to that in a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly cho on a fantastic Thursday, nearing the end of the week. Do not forget to get your ask doctor Jesse questions in for tomorrow Fridays all three hours are yours? You asked me. I already have some rolling in. Oh yeah, this is the last ask doctor Jesse Friday of the year. Good point, Chris, yet Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot concert dot com send him in now. Hey, Jesse, what is the real reason behind Dan Bongino leaving the FBI? I must have got fifty of these last night. What's the real reason. What's the real reason? All right, So let me tell you this. As you may know already, Dan Bongino is a friend of mine, as in I've I've been in his home. He is a friend of mine. Been honest with them. I've been honest with you about that from the beginning. Okay, do Dan and I talk and text? Yep, talked with him yesterday, actually texted with him yesterday. And there are things, obviously because we are friends, that he's going to tell me that I can't and won't tell you because I don't do that. I don't reveal private information. I never have, I never will. However, I promise you this promise. I have not asked Dan yet why he walked out the door. Therefore I have no personal knowledge of it yet. Am I going to ask him absolutely when I find out what it is. I'm also going to ask him if it is okay that I share it with you on my life, cross my heart, hope to die. I am not knowledgeable of the specific reason why. Yet I'm not holding out on you. I promise I've always told you everything I can possibly tell you without violating someone's trust or confidentiality, and that will never ever change. I will ask him. Maybe we'll get together for a beer at some point in time in Florida something. I don't know what it would be. Maybe we'll get together at some point and I will talk to him, and I'll ask him, and I'll bring you everything I can possibly bring you. All that aside, this is not him talking, this is me talking. I understand the complaints people have still about the FBI. Why haven't they done this? Why haven't they fired that? What about the whistleblowers who are still getting screwed over what about this? What about that? I understand that, and I'm never going to tell you different, all right. I have never wavered on this, not when Dan was there, not now that he's gone, and certainly not beforehand. The FBI is a criminal organization then and now. It is a soulless, evil, secret state police organization. It does not need new leadership, It does not need reformed. It cannot possibly be reformed. It must be ended, defunded, Fire every employee in demo the building. Otherwise it only gets more evil from here. That was the case yesterday, that's the case today, It was the case five years ago. It will be probably worse, undoubtedly worse five years from now. Now. Maybe you're sitting there screaming, well, what we just need a new leader, new leadership, We need uh, we need me. I need to get in there, Jesse. You need to get in there, Jesse. We need to resurrect General Patton and gett him in there. Okay, So let's talk about something the Gambino crime family. You know about the Gambino crime family. Of course, it's one of the one of the biggest Italian mafia families in the country. Traditionally, it's been one of the most powerful, based in New York City. John Gotti was the head of the Gambino family. All right, you got it, You got it, got it. And you're probably at least vaguely aware this is an organization that is old. It's more than a century old. It's an organization of criminals. And you are aware that the mafia. You're aware that that's what they do. Their job, their daily life is finding new ways to illegally make money. Maybe that's illegal gambling or loan sharking, or I mean, take your pick. They have a million different scams. They're big into credit card scams and stuff like that. You take your pick, whatever it is, drugs, whatever it is. And you know that every member of the Gambino fan which still very much exists. Some may be listening to me right now, every single member is a criminal and they commit crimes to earn a living. You are aware of this, Okay, So this is all very very basic, right, and there is a history to the organization. That's what it's designed to do, commit crimes, enrich its members, avoid prison or getting killed. That is the entire purpose. Of the organization. Now you're probably also aware of this if you've watched enough movies or documentaries that a crime family, like the Gambino family, at the very tippy top, they have the boss, and right under him they have what is known as the underboss. Now, let me ask you something. If I had the power to make you, right now the underboss of the Gambino crime family, could you change their ways? I know you're a good person. You're not a thief or a murderer, or a drug dealer or a law breaker. You want to do the right thing, right, of course you do. And hey, I just made you the underboss. I mean, shoot, I could make you the boss. What you forget, Underboss? What if I made you the boss? You kicking the door? All these Italian gangsters are standing there, and you say, gentlemen, Tony, put that down. Gentlemen, no more crime. I have decided we are changing our ways. There's no more crime. I want you to all be legal at all times. How would that go for you? I mean shoot, not only would it be ineffective, how long do you think you would actually live? You're the boss? You see, when an organization is rotted from the ground, up, and it is a historically criminal, in evil organization. You can dream all day long about turning the Gambino crime family into a charity organization that helps veterans and sick puppies, and you can want the best in the world, and in fact, you can even be put in charge of it. But the truth is the organization exists to commit crimes. That's the entire point of it, and so is the f b I. The FBI is not a crime fighting organization. It's an organization full of committed communists still to this day, and these communists believe they should use their power to move the communist revolution forward and smash any and all opposition to the revolution, and they have an insane amount of power to do exact that. You cannot save the FBI. It's not possible. You cannot reform it. You can't move a leader here or move a leader there. You can't look and you know, I love the guy said he's a friend. A thousand dan Bonginos could not save the FBI because the FBI cannot be saved. You couldn't either. I couldn't either. It's not humanly possible to reform a historic criminal organization. If you want to truly save the country, you'll break the FBI into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the wins. That's the truth. Now, let's talk about the DEI movement now that more and more information is coming out, and what is the Jesse Kelly Shoe on a Fantastic Friday or Thursday, I'm sorry, Thursday, the day before Friday. Whatever. If you've mentioned any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. I am glad that you enjoyed our interview last night with Rhodesian Bush War veteran Buddy Lilly. I'll be honest, it was a long interview. I've never done one even close to that long in my life. I don't even do interviews most of the time. And I was sitting here nerding out on it. But remember, it's a weird thing I guess about radio, something that took me a while to get used to, because I guess I'm still fairly new to this profession. There's nobody here. There's no one here. You're not sitting here with me. I'm stuck with Chris and Corey and they're no help, meaning I don't have any idea whether or not you're enjoying it. I only know whether or not I'm enjoying it. And as it kept going and going and going, and we were walking through the story, I'm looking at the clock, thinking, man, this is long, and I'm loving it. I'm geeking out. But I got myself a little paranoid last night, and I said to myself, Man, wonder what if they're bored? But if they don't like it? Wow, did you love it? The emails were overwhelming. I loved it too. Believe me, our long interviews are not going to become a thing here on this show. Obviously, that's going to be the rarest thing in the world. But I couldn't get enough of it. I'm glad you felt the same way if you missed that little cherry on top of our Rhodesian Bush War history. Again, iHeart spotify iTunes. So let's do this, Jesse. I'm not sure what the Communists gain by excluding white men from corporate America, given that many of those doing the excluding are likely white themselves, and I would think there are plenty enough COMMI white male job applicants to make hiring white men safe for the revolution. What purpose does the endless d ei serve Is it simply intended to create another aggrieved class young white males? What say you? All right, So there's a lot to this, but first of all, we have to walk through a couple basics. Basics we have talked about before. Warriors. You know what Pauspospos remember speaking of Buddy Lilly, Rhodesian Bush war veteran. Do you remember what he said? The makeup was of the communist terrorists who were ravaging Rhodesia last night. The guys who would come in and they would rape, and they would murder, and they would set land mines off, and they would They just the worst people in the world. Do you remember? I asked him, I said, what kind of soldiers were they? Do you remember what he said to me? He said, well, the leaders, they were, of course, well trained communists. They had gone to the Soviet Union, or to China, or to East Germany or Brilliant or wherever they had gone to communist countries receive training, and now they're leading. He said. The leaders were those guys, but most of them, the normal guys, just criminals, just savages, just animals, murderers and thieves and rapists. Who found a cause that would give them an outlet for what they wanted to do. Anyway, what I loved. I loved the slaughter people with machetes and rape. Oh, what's that? Your organization will not only allow me to do so, they'll pay me to do so. Oh, I'm all in. What's our cause? Communism? Yep, sounds good, I'm all in. Communist revolutions are fought by angry, bitter, miserable people who are hell bent on revenge. It's common to think about communist revolutions wherever they take place, whether it be America today or China or Russia or anywhere else. It's common to think about them as if they're a bunch of nerdy, colleged socialists who've read too much Karl Marx and they just have a different utopian view of how we should construct an economy and a society that is not true at all. Are there some of those people in there? There's no question about it. But Communism is the religion of the malcontent. As we have discussed so many times, those are your recruits if you're a communist, they are your prize recruits. Find the groups of people who are bitter for whatever reason, maybe justified, maybe not justified. Find criminals, Find people who are angry about this or angry about that, are mad about this, and you know what, You give them an outlet, a purpose. You harness their anger, and you point it at your political enemies and watch these malcontents go tear through and burn down own everything. Something you asked specifically about companies, and we're going to go into this in a little bit more detail here, but you asked specifically about companies. When a communist censors people out of the employee pool, let's say, for being a white male, because that's the most common form of employment discrimination out there. Now, that communist knows knows that that person was the most qualified. Remember that quote from the article, They said, we knew we were censoring out some of the most qualified people. That communist knows that by censoring out this whole group of people, that they are making their company worse, less profitable, their product, their goods, their services will be worse because they told that white guy go home, you're not eligible. That communist is not confused as to what the results of that will be. That communist knows that they don't care, and in many cases That's the entire point. Large American corporations still don't understand why I'm about to tell you when I know you already get this. Large corporations don't fully grasp yet how much the communists they brought in enjoy hurting the corporation. That tubby lesbian you hired in HR you know, the one that forces everybody to do racial sensitivity training and on Fridays it's lesbian Day. You know, everybody bring your birken stocks. That communist she loves it that she's hurting the company. She's an angry, bitter person. Her only outlet in life is softball and destroying the profit margin of the country where she's been hired. Those are her true joys. She found a religion that gives her an outlet for the bitterness and hate and jealousy that has filled up her insides, right alongside the donuts. She loves hurting the company she works for. She's not trying to make it better, That's part of it.