Speaker 1: Yea if I am, Hey Johnny Bones Bonds, Yes, sir, don't you think we should sign fram Bear Valdez?
Speaker 2: Well, stay tuned one. They're going to spend money. It's a new era sauce, It's a new Pole lab. Come on, man, it makes no sense if that's where you were going to spend a ton of money. But because they've got starting pitching is the one thing they they are crowded on. But I mean, it might make sense. I mean, but it's definitely it would be a significant addition to this team.
Speaker 3: That'd be a big, big signing. Wouldn't that be a huge signing. I just read Twins Daily dot com. I don't know who that is. I have no idea. I was hoping that I.
Speaker 4: Said Ferville does is a starting pitcher for the Houston was for the Houston Astros, and he's the biggest I think he's the biggest remaining name on the free agent market. I don't think it's particularly close, and I would not have put the Twins at any point in the in the sweepstakes for Valdez. And there's a reason we're running that story on Twins Daily.
Speaker 5: I believe the headline is Framber is the color of your energy.
Speaker 3: I can't believe just how angry the tone of the article is from Cody Christy.
Speaker 4: Cody Christie is a fantastic writer, but I doubt the is it really angry?
Speaker 6: Red?
Speaker 3: But running out of scapegoats?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean he's not wrong. Yeah, did you write this?
Speaker 5: Are you like a ghost writer under the pen name Cody Christie?
Speaker 7: I think Bonus likes me a lot, but I don't think he'd let me decimate his website. He would edit every article you wrote. Grandma Jesus Graduate had just come out.
Speaker 6: Everybody was into those kind of relationships.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to seduce me.
Speaker 6: Like that? Your grandmother Brown? Hi Morny, Hi Marny. Morning guys, Good morning. Instant regret showing.
Speaker 3: Up this morning.
Speaker 6: I'm starting to think about it, Marney Embers? Sure yeah, sure, what do you get that in Fargo? Get how many Embers are there? So less? Zero zero? All of them are shut down nationwide. We're done. Not even that's too bad, man.
Speaker 3: We should open one and Embers are just a breakfast joint. It should rise from the ashes.
Speaker 6: Oh I love that. See what you did there? So you get that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because the Dember is like a cold that starts off. They can bring back chee cheese. They can bring back embers.
Speaker 5: Look at these right, Oh Corey, what did I say? That sounded like Siri?
Speaker 3: I don't know obviously, aren't you glad? We can't hear what else she says to you? Why do you have to search big Busties again?
Speaker 6: You say that into your phone? Search big? Are you twelve? Who says big busties? You're yelling at me like I actually searched it. Take a deep bread?
Speaker 3: Look right at me, like, what are you twelve? I didn't do it?
Speaker 7: Well, the four year old he.
Speaker 3: Actually googles that us. It's us us kids.
Speaker 6: Oh man.
Speaker 5: Anyway, let's Oprah open a breakfast joint.
Speaker 7: Let's Oprah you big busty you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll get that.
Speaker 5: We'll get my brother to make that French toast with the ice cream and stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, in a Panini press. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: First sevest, when I first worked at the station doing KFE Motorsports and we just moved, her embers were still there and I would go over there and have breakfast from time to time, just because it was the embers from Fargo.
Speaker 6: It is great.
Speaker 3: Breakfast, It was great.
Speaker 6: What's your go to breakfast order when you go out to I love a Belgian waffle. Same, that's the call. Belgian waffles number one.
Speaker 3: You guys are so cool.
Speaker 6: Pancakes. Pancakes are good. Belgian waffles are better. Yeah, eggs benedict right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, morning there egg man be fashed with the sunnyside egg on top of that.
Speaker 6: Sauce's grandmother was sunny side out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she liked her rag.
Speaker 5: She liked the X two ways sunnyside up and fertilized my god, gut laugh.
Speaker 6: Ye, he's doing his part. He hated me. Yeah, I think he does. That's all right, tell him to uh get in line. Should we do the news?
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, I'll hit the news for him.
Speaker 6: This is camfe in News with Chris Hockey. NASA is now targeting.
Speaker 3: March for the earliest possible launch of its historic Artemis two lunar Moon mission, which will send four astronauts in deep space for the first time since the Apollo program ended more than five decades ago.
Speaker 6: So artemists from three muskets, here's what is that a reference to?
Speaker 3: I think it's always sunny in Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: John bonas you know is Artemis from I'm just I'm guessing.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I never read through the r That sounds all right. I see Cartan's not a Goyd.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Gallo or something like that. So follow up theater. Yeah, wow, I thought that was our Cindeo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he is the guy. Yeah, that's what that was. When he would reference to dog Pound, he would.
Speaker 5: Go he.
Speaker 6: Did you thought that was? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 5: No, that's that's great. Lady of the best.
Speaker 3: Much like Sauce's grandma and Saint Louis Park, the Port of the Loot saw the largest tonnage since nineteen thirty eight.
Speaker 7: Man, we are just like in the fifties and sixties. We are piling on your grandma this morning. I can't tell that to everybody at Embers back in the day. I don't think she's like a drug. I can't say it.
Speaker 5: Members You don't think she slept with anybody after the age of forty five.
Speaker 6: Don't think she did. I bet three months mortgage she did.
Speaker 3: She like the young guys, your Sam, She's like you.
Speaker 6: She likes that, she likes the eggs, Benedict. Maybe she was one that was going.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, she dated an art also had a dog pound.
Speaker 6: He was happy she was. They sent me up. No one set up. Go back to look a big boss.
Speaker 3: Your grandma down. Over and over and over again, the.
Speaker 6: Port us leave my grandma alone. Can't, No, you don't. She did nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: Damn right. The port, the New Superior, saw its lowest tonnage since nineteen thirty eight. Official point unfavorable market trends, shifting trade lanes and more. The amount of cargo moved through the port decline drifts maybe ver four in twenty twenty four. That's a lot. Dropping iron ore shipments played a significant role in the overall decline. The lack of iron ore export shipments to Canada YEP made most of the decline. Trade wars, YEP are not great for the economy, they're not nineteen thirty eight. Well there you go. I love watching those big old boats come in.
Speaker 4: Have you seen have you ever seen an enormous tanker like that go through a lock?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's awesome. Pete versus and I watched a lock for a very long time when we were over in England, and I'd never seen one operate that close before It's damn fascinating how they work.
Speaker 4: I think we saw one near Lake Erie or something, and it was one of those things where like somebody wanted to go see it, and you know, it's a good hour drive out of the way, and we're like, what are we doing? Yeah, we're going right, And then you see this. I mean, they build the locks to a certain size, they build the tankers to a certain size, and there is three feet clearance difference between the size of the lock and the size of the boat, seemingly on the side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they pull this enormous.
Speaker 4: Tanker laden down with iron ore, et cetera, into this tiny little space and then gradually let out the water and I remember it goes to the next lake. It is crazy. It is crazy to see how they fit something that enormous into that small of a space.
Speaker 7: Your grandma was an enormous tanker.
Speaker 6: Max, so you're always on my side, what's happened? She was more of a lift bridge.
Speaker 7: She was like that.
Speaker 3: She goes, I declar, what the hell's happened?
Speaker 5: Do you know, I don't know how many years ago, I don't know how many years ago you told us that you believe that your grandma never took never took another lover after she was widow. But if you had never told us that, we would have left her alone. But none of us believe that that at forty five she just gave it up aten years at this point, I mean, it's.
Speaker 6: Been a long time. I don't know how many years ago you said that, but.
Speaker 3: You better back that on.
Speaker 6: And how long did she live?
Speaker 7: She was born in nineteen nineteen and lived to two thousand and I think.
Speaker 5: A eleven, So we're talking something like ninety ish year.
Speaker 6: Ninety three I think she was when she passed away.
Speaker 5: So you're talking forty five this years of celibacy. Yeah, I don't buy it, Like, uh yeah, Lamberts don't.
Speaker 6: Lamberts don't do that. She's not a Lambert. What is she?
Speaker 3: She's just stop where used to to ask your questions?
Speaker 6: Because what do you want? Now? I didn't say anything, no, but you're looking at me weird.
Speaker 3: Marnie.
Speaker 6: Marnie's the only one not saying anything.
Speaker 3: I know she's having a talk.
Speaker 6: She's on a morning show.
Speaker 8: What do you want to get your sausage pizza? Maybe you don't now being a sausage your gray order Lar sausage. Let's be honest. Your dad likes to be dumped up.
Speaker 3: You can be honest.
Speaker 6: It's about so got everybody members.
Speaker 7: But at least she wasn't laying down in the toilet saying use me as your toilet master.
Speaker 6: Because your dad was your dad likes to be fornicated with. But that's not the right turn. I think you meant defecated on your dad.
Speaker 7: Ghost every oz fest and says I am your toilet use me, and then he just lays on the grounded. People urinate on him for hours and hours and hours in the hot sun. He gets peed on so much he starts looking like a cheeto because he's turning yellow.
Speaker 6: Are orange? Yeah, I know, I know what they want. Color is your urine is orange. I'm just trying to make a joke.
Speaker 5: It's not working, And scene Saucy says, Bonus, you gotta go or can you stick around for one short more segment here?
Speaker 6: What are you doing? I can do all right? You should leave now, Bonus you should yes? No, all right?
Speaker 5: So als we'll do sports in a second. We'll actually talk to Marnie about sports and whatnot. This is the Power to Morning Show on the Fan man.
Speaker 3: Final segment for bonesy and then you go, how long you have be gone? Bones?
Speaker 4: Middle of March, guys, Wow, March. I would love to March seventeenth. I get back, but yeah, you want to check in. Some chickens will be down there.
Speaker 6: For the down going down.
Speaker 5: I'm I definitely I'm not following you on the Counanan trail.
Speaker 6: No chance. You just fly down to Fort Myers. Right, that's fair, that is true. I'll get us a houseboat.
Speaker 3: I'm a wait till snow melts and then I'll come down.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: And that's almost thirty years ago the Counanan did the nuts. You do not want to wait until the snow melts. You want to get down there right now? The smelling floor, all right, all right, yeah it was forty yesterday.
Speaker 4: I will I will just give my annual plug get down to if you're a baseball fan, find a way to get down to spring training, even if it's just for a long weekend. Yep, it is wonderful, especially in February when it is terrible here in Minnesota and it is fantast is eighty degrees and sunny, and there is baseball, and it's the most accessible baseball. You will ever be, you will ever experience in that, you know, much easier to talk to players, to see the prospects, to just at ten games at are essentially minor league prices. It's a it's there's I can't understand why you would not do that in February and March. If your other option is being in a Minnesota winter like, find a way. Okay, period life finds a way and if you if you want to research it, check out you know Twin's Daily Spring Training Guy.
Speaker 6: It's great.
Speaker 3: So it's time for a fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around, your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 7: The Minnesota Wild have won five, A, six, and four in a row. After they beat the Canadians four to three and OT. Caprisovs scored two goals, including the OT winner. Quinn Hughes had three assists. They battled the Preds tomorrow in their final game before the Olympic break.
Speaker 9: Yeah, another great night in Saint Paul, Another overtime in Saint Paul. They just can't seem to figure this out in regulation, but they're still winning these games. Brock Faber with a big goal in the third period of tie, and then Corolla Capris of all reliable, getting that overtime game winner thanks to Quinn hughes On one of his three assists. We mentioned earlier just that the records that he is already tying, and of course we should mention Tookiel two goals away from the all time tying the record for most goals by a wiled the goalscorer in the franchise history, that, of course is Maryon Gabbrick at two seventeen. I believe Corilla is at two fifteen, so or make that two nineteen two seventeen. I apologize, Yeah, good, apology accepted.
Speaker 7: The Wolves lost one thirty seven to one twenty eight to an awful Memphis team and had thirty nine in the loss. Yeah, they played like a team that is surrounded by trade rumors.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's what it is?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: I think they They just played down to their level of competition. I think last night was different, though, but my opinion doesn't matter. I just think they played poorly. I think they looked. I mean, Jayden played outstanding. I think the rest of them just played like they are hearing the rumors that they are, probably because if they are going to trade for.
Speaker 6: Giannis the game tomorrow.
Speaker 7: A lot of those guys won't play because they're not going to risk them getting hurt. Yeah, in Toronto that they won't play though, those guys like Nas and maybe Jaden and whoever else go was in that package. It just seemed they just seemed off. They got rolled. They were down twenty in the fourth quarter to that awful Memphis team, and I know they do. You guys are right, they do play down in their competition. Last night just seemed weird.
Speaker 6: What wasn't good.
Speaker 10: They gave up one hundred and thirty seven points in regulation. I mean that is a big number, as you said, to a team that is not a contender. Memphis is now eighteen and twenty nine, So yeah, that's not a good loss. I thought there was a really concerning quote from Dante DiVincenzo after the game where he basically says what they've been saying all along, like coach had to get into us again at halftime, which he did two days prior in the same city against the same team. Jared Jackson Junior was not playing in that game. But it's a constant theme and they're all aware of it.
Speaker 6: Coaches, players, It's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 10: They're all aware of it, and they for some reason can't fix it.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 10: And they know what's coming, they know they're going to get ripped into it halftime, and they hope they will respond, and a lot of times they do, and two days ago they did, and then last night they did not. It is a bizarre characteristic of this team. But I guess all that needs to happen is you have to turn it on in the playoffs, right, And the scary thing is this team actually has been able to do that. It's not a game you want to keep playing. It's not a great way to have a season, but this might be the team that can actually do it.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Max? Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 11: It's just like we've seen them lose in the last I mean less than a month. We've seen them lose to teams like the Jazz, teams like the Bulls, but then we've also seen them beat the Thunder multiple times this season. That's just kind of this is these are not like anomalies. This is part of this Wolve's character, this Wolves team's character at this point in the season. Earlier in the season, it was kind of the.
Speaker 6: Opposite, right, Marns.
Speaker 11: They were stomping out these teams and then they couldn't compete with the winning teams, and now they're kind of now that the calendar has flipped, they kind of get up for the big games like against the Oklahoma City Thunder, and then they just played down to teams like Memphis, where again two games in a row, Chris Finch has to get after the team to the point that they're telling it to media afterwards, that's how much he got after him, not just normal Chris Finch getting after you.
Speaker 6: And against a Memphis.
Speaker 11: Team that is basically has the inverse record of the Timberwolves, it's ridiculous, especially in a Western conference that they know is just so competitive. But this is kind of I feel like this is the point of the year where the Wolves always try to they tend to flip that switch.
Speaker 6: But that's not a good habit that you want to be in.
Speaker 4: And well, I'd like to believe that they can just turn it off come the postseason. There are reasons to win and stack some wins in the regular season, especially when you're in the Western Conference, right, Like the Western Conference is tricky to the point where you know, they are what fifth overall, they're eleven games over five hundred. I mean, they're safely going to make quote unquote the postseason, but they're also just half a game up from having to have some play in games, right, yeah, I mean, like that's just that's how deep the Western Conference is that you need you want to be clear of that those playing games and they're they are not by any stretch. Yeah, they're they're flirting with having to play to win some you know, one and done games before the postseason even starts.
Speaker 10: While another team is resting and just waiting for the winner of that.
Speaker 6: And that's kind of where they lived last year though too.
Speaker 10: They they really flirted with it and ended up in the in the Western Conference finals. And maybe that's the Maybe that is not a great thing because it gives this team confidence that it's fine to live in this area because we'll still end up there. I mean, we all hope they do. We hope they go even further. But you're right, it's a weird little tight rope that they're walking.
Speaker 6: Can some makeing me a quick tutorial on.
Speaker 4: What the trade rumors are, like, what the potential trades are that this team might be facing here in the next few days.
Speaker 11: Well, a lot of people are saying that they're trying to facilitate a three or four team trade because I think it depends mostly on what the Bucks are looking for in the sense that do they think they can have a competitive rebuild, Because if they want to do that, then there is not going to be a better package of right now players that's going to be better than a Jade McDaniels or a Julius Randall or what have you. But all the other the teams like the Heat and the Warriors, who are also consistently mentioned with the Wolves as being the front runners for this thing and the most aggressive teams. They have all the picks in the world and all the young players in the world to give up for a guy like Gianna, So if they just want to do a complete teardown, then the Warriors. A lot of analysts think the Warriors offer is a little bit more appealing because they can offer I think or four picks and then three or four picks swaps on top of a bunch of young players as well. But also it depends on what if the Milwaukee Bucks want to do good by Jannis because if you're Yannis, why would you want to go to the Warriors right now? They're kind of a failing team of sinking ship, and so is the Miami Heat, although the Eastern Conference is a little bit easier to get by and you're in Miami. But if you if you want to have a real shot at winning a championship, I would imagine that the Timberwolves is where you'd want to end up. But we don't have the picks to offer the bucks like other teams do, so they're trying to facilitate a third or fourth team, like say they Timberlves trade Jade McDaniels to the Portland Trailblazers. The Trailblazers give us a couple of picks, We trade Julius and Dante and whoever to Milwaukee to try to get Yannis.
Speaker 4: And there's it's a Janis or Busters there like some potential other state the players that they're like a point guard.
Speaker 6: For instance, Jamie Harden was brought up last night.
Speaker 10: He and the Clippers basically have agreed that they will do their best to move him.
Speaker 6: Shamed to say in Cleveland is the front runner for Harden.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wouldn't have put the Wolves in that conversation. But to your point, John, everything else is on the table, and I would not be surprised, not based on any inside knowledge, but I just would not be surprised to see the Wolves make a move. The Yannis move would obviously be splash front page eight with a bullet but I don't I just I don't know how realistic that is.
Speaker 6: But to bolster their bench, for example, where.
Speaker 10: The Wolves had a total of thirteen points last night from the bench, they got outscored by Memphisis bench fifteen to two to thirteen. So that's not a splashy move to say we got a second guy coming off the bench. Sure, but to this team it might be the move that changes everything or solidispies everything. So there's not a certain rumor or player or move that people are talking about, but there is definitely a need and an opening for something to happen before Thursday, which is the trade deadline. The honest move, by the way, may not come this year for any team. I mean, it may be an off season thing. It may just be too big, or the Bucks are not getting enough what they feel is enough.
Speaker 6: It may not happen by the trade deadline. Well, I think if they want to maximize this value, this is the time. Absolutely, And do you see the trade willing?
Speaker 5: Do you guys see the DraftKings news No, the honest trade up?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So DraftKings sports Book a day ago posted that Giannis was sixty to one to be on the Bulls as of January twenty eighth, right, sixty yeah, sixty to one yep. But in the last twenty four hours they're now the favorite outside of Milwaukee at plus two seventy five.
Speaker 6: So somebody's putting.
Speaker 5: Enough money on it to move the markets, where almost every day since the twenty eighth, the odds.
Speaker 6: Are lower and lower and lower that he's going to.
Speaker 5: Chicago, which nobody's reporting that betty markets are saying Chicago's the favorite, So keep an eye on that, just because I think that's interesting that the reporters are saying the Heat, the Warriors, the Wolves. Somebody does nobody say in Chicago except for the betting markets.
Speaker 7: Interesting, Well, he can't win there, that's the weirdest part about that.
Speaker 6: What does he is? He thirty one? There's thirty one? Yep, you can't win if you go to Chicago.
Speaker 7: Because I think, well, I think The other thing though, that he's going to run into is like he doesn't want to go to a team that has.
Speaker 6: Just decimated its depth.
Speaker 7: Right, Like if he went and played with the Warriors, I don't think they're that good because they'd have to give up Draymond Butler's hurt.
Speaker 6: I mean, maybe it is the Bulls. Maybe he wants his own team.
Speaker 5: Right as of yesterday, the Bets for the first minute he plays post trade deadline, the Bucks are still the favorites at plus one ten because of everything you just said, Martinsa. Maybe the trade happens in the offseason. Then the Bulls are second at plus two seventy five, then the Warriors, Heat, Nicks, Hawks, and then the Wolves at twenty to one. Right, So if you're holding your breath for Giannis, it's all like Tim Connolly might be trying.
Speaker 6: But it sounds like it might not be super easy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and he's under contract through next year and I think it's no one year left and then he's got an option.
Speaker 7: I think if he's traded at the deadline, he can sign like a Supermax. So Whitston Yannis's favor to be traded before the deadline, He doesn't want to be traded in the offseason. He wants to be traded now because he can sign like a two sixty something, four year, twenty sixty million dollars deal or something.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Oh, to do me a favor. So you're going to Chicago right now. Then you're going to Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Can you stop in Pennsville Township, New Jersey before you go to Florida?
Speaker 6: Is that where the live?
Speaker 5: Just so he can keep the Cunanan trail intact because he went to Minneapolis, Chicago, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and then in Florida. Tell me the Jersey it's Pennsville Township, New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Can you take I will take your.
Speaker 5: Head in there and then drive down to Florida and the Kunanan trail will be complete.
Speaker 6: Genius. I will do it last. Shure a bonus, a small ass, and please.
Speaker 5: Don't kill anybody hop my head, okay. Similar to have the best time. Checking as often as you want.
Speaker 6: Grab suitors. He's going out with a bag. You won't be missed. Grab as suitors.
Speaker 5: Jeez, No, call as often as you want. Check in ye all right, dude, have fun see in like a month more with Marty Gellner and the rest of the Power to a morning show after this on the band.
Speaker 6: All right, here we are seven Power.
Speaker 3: Trip Morning sho. Johnny Bones is gone. We miss him already. We'll stay on marsca Hey gone. Yeah, We've got Maxo for a little while longer.
Speaker 6: Hey, yes, sir Max.
Speaker 3: That's I was back there as well, Isacol.
Speaker 6: Good morning buddy, he shot out of the Candiday. Uh, I have a concert to put in my calendar? Can you repeat? Agree?
Speaker 3: Dates?
Speaker 6: Wants to go do?
Speaker 3: Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope that nobody told me I couldn't do this ship.
Speaker 6: Well, they just announced it on social media.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen. Target Field, August twenty third. Tim McGraw with The Chicks and Lady A also known as the Dixie Chicks and Lady A.
Speaker 6: Wow. How cool? Right, that's a Sunday night.
Speaker 3: That's the twenty third of August. There you go, yep at target Field.
Speaker 5: I'm the Chicks also known as the Dixie Chicks. Lady A yep as Lady Antebelle. Tim McGraw also known as Timothy McGraw for us. So they've all changed their names because they were on the brink of getting canceled.
Speaker 6: Yes, incredible, right regards unbelievable.
Speaker 3: The Dixie Chicks, man, I love that band. It's been forever since I saw him live. I can't wait to see him again.
Speaker 6: They were at the State Fair three ish years ago. Did you see them then?
Speaker 3: I did not add you had a gig? Had a gig?
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course, Okay.
Speaker 10: I felt the same way because I was at that concert and I had not seen them in ten years, and it was glorious to just be just hear that sound again and put on that music and that live atmosphere.
Speaker 6: And a beautiful summer night.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I loved its target Field you said target Field about? Noah Khan got announced for target Field on August fifth as well. Stick Season is one of the best songs in the last couple of years. I love it, but I just I don't know who that is. Stick Season is a fantastic song. I don't season still, Oh yeah, I don't. I don't love the rest of his stuff necessarily, but that song's a home run. But the kids love him, kids are big into more about him.
Speaker 6: That's a banger.
Speaker 10: I'll give you one more. Mystic Lake showroom. So the actual at Mystic La Casino just announced yesterdays.
Speaker 6: No way, Yes, bird Man Hot? We do you see or Hawk's favorite rapper the game? So are they right? So ying ying Twins and Sarah Evans together the reunion we've all been? Are they right? No? You're gonna go see a Woo Tang clan?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Is it because o dB is dead and you won't go? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That happens August fifth, by the way, the target field, No, yeah, there is. What were you saying?
Speaker 6: Please finish? Jody Messina? That who jos Messina? Jo Jody Messina, Wood Hawk. I'm assuming that's a female, So yes, matter, it doesn't matter. Your hands up? How do you spell it?
Speaker 10: Joe j oh the capital d E E Joe, d Emmys, Judy Heads, Carolina tails, California.
Speaker 3: What it's Carolina? This is?
Speaker 5: This is. It's never good when you say something like this to start a sence. But I don't mean this as a shot. I sincerely don't, But I just I just googled Jody Messina and Google images.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if she wasn't holding a guitar, I would swear she's a WWE wrestler, right like based.
Speaker 6: On the hair guy and the vibe. She's Becky Lynch Google. Yeah, she's got a wrestler got Alita look, I mean she's strong and independent looking. Yeah, and hawkwads are to Tasha around the room. Let's go put him in a figure for it. Yeah, let's go. Man, he's into that.
Speaker 10: Well, I love I love Jody Messina. So this is a great twenty four hours of concert announcements.
Speaker 6: Right on and plan and w Tang's back and Birdman. Yeah, Birdman's back. God, that'd be great.
Speaker 7: You and I would have to be front row ya backstage, bat, Birdman's not Dad. You'd leave your house for Birdman with Maxo for sure, absolutely, regardless of venue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gotta wear a triple XL white team.
Speaker 7: We leave the stick around the Bentley to show the price targets and just targets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, target center, you go to Birdman Yeah mcdonnah ballroom.
Speaker 6: Sure even better because then Hawk probably knows a guy and we could.
Speaker 3: Meet him AND's gonna be there.
Speaker 6: Yeah on accident, Yeah, I agree. Oh, Tom, are you sticking around for Birdman? Who is that a real singer? Excuse me? Yeah, Birdman has so many slammers. We're not talking about Chris Anderson the basketball player.
Speaker 7: No, what if we were, that'd be great. What if he was he just had bars. It is like one of the best rappers of all that British guy, you know as the kid. Yeah, number one A plus all time. Get your Oh yeah, such good. Just that's Luda. Don't call me that, okay, but yeah, that would be great, and Dove would go Dov loves Birdman.
Speaker 6: Tommy, what's what's b M's biggest hit?
Speaker 7: Probably the bottom of the toilet, it would be probably it would be Gated booze.
Speaker 6: That's a big time.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 11: Also famously discovered Lil Wayne at age twelve.
Speaker 6: Yep, eh, Birdman was twelve or Wayne lo Wayne was twelve?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he used to because his original rap name was Shrimp Daddy. Great change. I don't think we'd be talking about him right now, does he if he kept the name shrimp Daddy.
Speaker 7: Right, because then we call him shrimp Diddy and then just Diddy, and then that'd be weird shrimp baby oil, Oh, lots of MP.
Speaker 6: There's a debt left Shrimp, Left Shramp Jumbo Shrimp.
Speaker 7: But then Manny Fresh is the guy that writes all the beats, so we need Manny Fresh, right, Max.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's a legend, one of the greatest producers. I bet three months mortgage at a Birdman played my Dina Ballroom. You would not leave your house.
Speaker 7: If Manny Fresh was there. I would go because Manny Fresh is the guy that did all the music. Manny Fresh Way, Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 5: The thing that will put you over the edge and get you to mid Dina's Manny Fresh, I would go.
Speaker 6: Are you kidding? It would be packed if those if they reunited play. You don't like crowds. You don't want to be shouldered a shoulder. You wouldn't will.
Speaker 7: Back, so I would go. Yeah, it'd be great, like a top match. Yeahs from Dobbs. Dob has him for his marathons, presented by.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: This isn't really Viking's news, but it's NFL news.
Speaker 5: The Rams and Hedge head coach Sean McVay and their GM both agreed to multi year extensions. McVeigh was hired in twenty seventeen, even though it felt like he's been there since nineteen ninety two. McVeigh is already the winningest coach in Rams history. I don't like the word winningness. Don't know why I added that little note, but I just wanted to say it's a weird word.
Speaker 6: But he needs an OC even though he calls the plays.
Speaker 5: Mike Laflor just signed as head coach of the Arizona Cardinals, so they are looking for an offensive coordinator who will just get paid to watch on McVay work.
Speaker 6: Not a bad gig.
Speaker 5: I believe his last handful of offensive coordinators have all been head coaches, right, Kevin O'Connell.
Speaker 6: Jody Messino, Jody Mersino, man Bob Hagan, all of them. Dusty Miles are now current NFL head coaches. Dusty mon Ben.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the NFL's got a lot of things to discuss here this week at the NFL Super Bowl Championship, such as I got this from the athletic eighteen game season. It's gonna happen pretty quickly. We all knew it was coming, but looks like they're going to try to get it done on the problem is they got to, you know, discuss it with the NFL Players Association, and they don't have a leader right now, so they're gonna have to do that. But that's going to be discussed, going to eighteen games. They want it, they want it soon.
Speaker 6: It will it will be two bye weeks then, do you guys think I.
Speaker 5: Would say probably, yeah, yeah, perhapsly right, and then one international game per team.
Speaker 3: There you go. The eighteen game schedule. Isn't the only of the NFL host owners.
Speaker 6: Hosts the NFL hose Yeah, oh you know they exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to increase the number of games at the NFL stages on foreign soil. In some ways, the eighteen games in the International Series are tied together owners and vision a day when every team plays a game abroad each season, a game of broads.
Speaker 5: That's football, that's it's it's working. I mean, if it wasn't working, the International Series would have ended.
Speaker 6: But it's working. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Somebody on pointed out that the NFL played in Toronto back in the day, that the Bills played in Toronto, and when we were going through the cities earlier, we didn't name Toronto. That wasn't part of the quote International Series, even though technically it is an international game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the more the better, Right, They're going to try Australia this year. They're going to try what Rio going to Madrid now Antarctica.
Speaker 7: Sure yeah, so Cuba keeper texted me in a tweet that the Browns and Saints will play in Paris. But that's the hot runner.
Speaker 6: I want to go to Berry. Paris is electric. I freaking love it. It was awesome. But also I didn't see that stadium. I wasn't looking for sports.
Speaker 3: One of the things they're going to be talking about is officiating credibility.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: Year after year, the NFL faces criticism about the equality of officiating, and each season the league and its game officials seemingly falls short of expectations. The NFL is increased the use of technology to help ensure smoother and more accurate outcomes to play review and ball placement, which is very, very very importan, especially when you get a massage. But despite the added technology, game officials continue to make glaring mistakes that either impact the outcomes of games or put the credibility of the game at risk.
Speaker 5: Well, let's go back to what our guy Adam Feeling went viral for in about December issu or so, where he basically said, some of these guys literally seem to want to throw a flag just so they can bail out a big name quarterback, so they can go back to work the next week and tell their friends that was me. No, you know, he's on the field. You know, it's hard for us to see that from our couches, but he says that's happening. And if that's happening because they're not full time officials because they have other jobs, that is a problem. If that's even happened a couple of times, that's a huge problem.
Speaker 3: Still, can't believe that didn't go national. That should have been a giant story.
Speaker 5: When you said I can't, I think it popped up. Yeah, it hit the national uses. But again, the cycle now is so fast. I think it was in the news for less than twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: But the fact that they're not full time referees.
Speaker 6: Is just in the richest league in the world, right, Yeah, just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you go lots of stuff to discuss, not just the game itself, but lots to discuss.
Speaker 5: But this happens every year, right, People forget there's a game until about Saturday afternoon, like god dang Super Bowls tomorrow, because it's two weeks off. It's two weeks to talk about other things. And then it sneaks up on you and it's if three Day and Bad Money on Sunday.
Speaker 7: Wasn't a Gopher game on Sunday, the pregame on the station would start at noon with you the pregame anchoring. No, I think it's muss. I think the pregame on whatever is an NBC. I think starts around like eleven o'clock.
Speaker 3: A must doing a show for real.
Speaker 5: No, I don't how far is how far is Santa Clara from San Francisco? And are all the festivities in San Francisco or in Santa Clara.
Speaker 3: I bet they're in Santa Clara.
Speaker 6: I would hope it's sanf Cisco, right, that feels.
Speaker 3: I know they're doing some broadcasts at Alcatraz.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which is kind of cool. You've done that, I have, Yeah, scary dude, you were there. No, I wasn't there. That was running. I think I was still like intern or part time at that point.
Speaker 5: So no star in Hawk and the dude mark development to Alcatraz and I just heard all of the tales.
Speaker 6: From I think I was.
Speaker 5: I think we were in Bloomington still at the time. I don't think that was when we moved here, so maybe O two three.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're on camera that right?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, that was that was That was a Mexico tu which was also awesome. Yeah, almost ended trips. Is that when he got sick?
Speaker 5: That was a I think that was a different Mexico trips. We went multiple times back in the day, Marnins, we were going we did a show from a cruise ship. We were going to like Mazi Lawn and we.
Speaker 6: Were were people mad about it?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Every show in this station has always been jealous from the powers tips gone anywhere.
Speaker 6: They've never liked it. Well, you guys aren't interests. Let's do. Let's go somewhere. I'm going to Florida. Yeah, maybe are you bringing my dad? It's a g or a what somebody? It's a or ass.
Speaker 9: Car?
Speaker 6: Are there casinos in Florida? I don't know where you're going. No, I don't know. How would I know? How would he know?
Speaker 5: Are there any in Tampa? Are there any casinos in Florida? There's there's more casinos than there are alligators.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, look it up. What's the best casino in Florida?
Speaker 5: Jesus, I have heard the Seminal hard Rock where Jordan Addison was at.
Speaker 6: That noodle bar is like the best. But I don't know if that's the truth or not.
Speaker 7: Somebody's over there nod on camera that the hard rocks pretty often. Yeah, you know, the car got into didn't have a driver, so it just drove him by it. He was like, mister Waimo please, Yeah, why are.
Speaker 6: We going on?
Speaker 7: So that's why when we were talking about the bank and Brainerd how we said it was closed, but he still went up to the window to look through.
Speaker 6: He's just he's trying to find an alib by to say. That's what he does. He looks into the buildings but doesn't go in them. No harm in that.
Speaker 3: I got in the car and we were driving towards the I was like, I'm gonna need way more money, I guess.
Speaker 6: But he was just going to the restaurant, that's right. I was trying to get some food. That happens.
Speaker 3: That was the only restaurant that was open.
Speaker 6: Yep, it happens.
Speaker 5: That's why Jordan Ndison was there too. It's just one of the noodle bar. He wasn't there to party or gamble, which he's legally allowed to do.
Speaker 6: But whatever, I mean we were.
Speaker 10: Going to take a trip to a casino as a show, like after we went off the air on a Tuesday, for example, what happened to those plans?
Speaker 6: I never even got off the ground.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 6: I am free today for Drinked.
Speaker 5: Tuesday Special, jes Tuesday Special, uh fan five In a second headlines later, Marnie Gellner is here.
Speaker 6: This is the power Drip Morning Joe on the Fan