Speaker 1: Kevin's neighbor saw him naked, Yeah, naked, and his neighbor is the guy.
Speaker 2: So when hour come over, she likes to let natural light in. I'm one of them type of people like hours. A girl that i'm seeing, okay, no girl, yes, yes, the girl i'm seeing, thank you for that. The girl that I'm seeing, it's only one. So I am not the type of person that opens my blinds. I'm not really tripping on natural light. I cut a light on if I need a light near it, go. I also don't like the light glaring on my television. I could see blonds and all of that. Just keep it closed. She prefers natural light, so when she come over, she opening up the blinds downstairs. If we upstairs in the room, she opening up those blondes. And sometimes like I'll remember to close them. The other times I won't. And this was one of the times I forgot to at least close the upstairs. So I take a shower, got the music going again, got a little draink vibing, enjoying myself. Get out of the shower. I don't like lay my clothes out prior to the shower. I like go in my room up in the drawers and I get my drawers and my T shirts. Yesterday wasn't a drawing T shirt day. I got the towel in my room, popped the towel off, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, let's get naked. Let's stay naked. So we started watching some TV.
Speaker 2: Go downstairs, do a little couple of puzzle pieces, make sandwich, all the pops.
Speaker 3: Come back upstairs.
Speaker 2: Standing in front of my television, watching TV, just clicking away, chilling. Don't scratch my chest a little bit. Look over to my right and my neighbor's steering at me, like literally like at the glass, like look it.
Speaker 4: He's like.
Speaker 2: He's a younger guy, maybe around my age, like a younger guy, but like literally like like full body stare, like not like his neck was to the left, like he was like full position like this like looking at me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I looked back at him, and then he turned away and like walked off, and he know he didn't come back, and I closed the bonds and no, that was yesterday, so I ain't seen him yet.
Speaker 3: But what are you gonna do the next time that you see him?
Speaker 5: Nothing, I'm gonna just act like absolutely I'm supposed to say what if he says, hey, Cavin looks at you, I've been all right, broday.
Speaker 1: Or maybe he looks away because he's still like that so awkwardly. That's that's a conversation. I don't think we should ever have. I saw my neighbor naked, and I want to hear your stories. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight is the telephone number. That is not the neighbor that I was expecting.
Speaker 3: That you me either. Yeah, I don't even see my neighbors. That's the craziest thing.
Speaker 2: Like I'll leave out early in the you know, in the morning, nobody's up, nobody's walking around. In the afternoon, maybe I see the lady next to me, but I've never seen this guy before.
Speaker 1: Our window to our bathroom butts up against our neighbor's back deck. So then so if you're in the bathroom, like if you're in the bathroom and you're getting dressed and you don't have those blinds down, the neighbor on the back deck could live literally be like looking in so back when we first moved in there, I said to Chelsea, go Terry Pleashi is going to be seen there is no doubt or that that he's going to be looking. And she's got a bathtub that looks out to the window too, So that's kind of like.
Speaker 6: So many homes that is that that is the case?
Speaker 1: Like why do you the bathtub should be like way away from all the way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like.
Speaker 4: You want to see the vine?
Speaker 6: No, I'm with you. It is just kind of funky when you think about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe you're a show living in apartments where you'll see this. Do you ever see neighbors?
Speaker 4: I see a lot of neighbors doing a lot of crazy things. Really, Baking cookies is one of them. Clothes are not on for that, but yeah, look across the street and there they are.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Bianki? You seem frantic right now? What's happening here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like our live stream is a crushed out today, so I'm trying to fix it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, so we'll be back, Like we're back. Okay. We had a little bit of a glitch or going on. It was like chen this morn. So I want to make sure everyone has a great experience.
Speaker 1: We're experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by, you know, how they do that. Sometimes you will now see this television show in its.
Speaker 3: Progress or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Side note, you remember when the television used to go out whatever and they said a color line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that used to be fire. Why was that? Fuck?
Speaker 1: I just like you, Oh, really, hold on, debo, debo. You saw your neighbor naked?
Speaker 7: I did my neighbor's mom. Actually we're in her room, we're in his room, and she comes out of her bedroom. Their rooms are like across from each other, and a whole bunch of kitties. Man.
Speaker 3: Wow, wait, wait real quick.
Speaker 1: I want you to do me a favor because I guarantee you, even though you were twelve years old and you're now a grown man, you remember what those boobs look like?
Speaker 3: What described them to us?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? Absolutely? Yeah, No, that's embedded in my brain forever, going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something about when you see some of your first boobies, you sit there and you go, they were perky, they were at a tent like they they they looked like the perfect shape of them.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, I don't think my kids are going to say that. And I think.
Speaker 7: My friend, my friend saw that. I saw too, and he was his face was like super red.
Speaker 3: I was like, you're so the kids knew that you saw his mom?
Speaker 2: Yes, but like though, were you walking in the bathroom, Like how did it happen?
Speaker 7: No, we were in his room. We were in his room on the game, and you could just her room was right across from from his room, and she comes out of the bathroom, you know, justin the towel right around her, and yeah, completely.
Speaker 3: They go, Dude, I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 1: The first boobs I ever saw were and I don't know why I'm so fixed saitting on this was Kathy Kellyendo Pat my am sister, Pat Pat's best friend. And Kathy's boobs were perfect. They might have been perfect, were perfect because I was also twelve, Debo, it must be something about twelve years old. When you're twelve years old and you see boobs you're and they're not your mom's boobs. No offense to Shannon talking about her kids leaning the booth. Those are for feeding. These ones are not for feeding, right, Divo? All right, Well, thank you for the call, Debo. We appreciate you so much. I want Kevin's neighbor to call us up. Oh my god, how great would it be if. All of a sudden, it was like, Hi, this is Larry fifty one night, Amanda. What's going on?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 8: I'm good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing fantastic. We're talking about the neighbor saw me naked.
Speaker 8: Yep. So when I was younger, my family is from Germany, and so I would go stay with my opah and in Germany, and they have a houseboat in the neighbor's next door. Their houseboat next door, I'd go swimming with them. And because it's in Europe, they are used to like taking their tops off. Will her grandma ended up taking her top off. My first pair of boobs.
Speaker 6: You had to look down.
Speaker 9: I wish I.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't have seen that neighbor naked.
Speaker 3: But level, there is there is something about old level.
Speaker 8: They were swings.
Speaker 10: I was like, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I look at sometimes how our homes are back to back, like we bught up in a little bit. Like I'm in my head, I'm thinking, Lydia, I'm thinking of your house, your neighbors, in your Although your dad never opens up the blinds in your house, right, aren't the blinds completely closed the entire time?
Speaker 3: Yes, and for no reason.
Speaker 6: He thinks like someone's watching. That would drives me crazy. That would drive me crazy. I love all natural light in.
Speaker 1: My I remember going over to your house and I'm like, every blind is closed, and then I walk outside and go, oh, I realize it. The neighbors right there. You can see that. What's going on if you're walking around? H Courtney, what's up?
Speaker 3: Courtney?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: I love moyo.
Speaker 2: How you cannot.
Speaker 3: Tell a story without dropping someone's first.
Speaker 2: Name and last name.
Speaker 6: It's my favorite.
Speaker 1: N give us their address, that's the security number. I'm telling you that though that you know what it is, you remember so distinctively, and that's the reason. Why do you remember hey, first and last name or your first grade teacher?
Speaker 10: Go of mine?
Speaker 3: Yeah it was missus Wall missus Well, okay, first and last mine was more Miles.
Speaker 6: Mine was Laura Fleming.
Speaker 1: Laura okay, first grade teacher, first grade teacher, no idea.
Speaker 3: No key.
Speaker 2: I remember. So I didn't see her boobs, but I remember the first time that I realized the girl had big boobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was fourth grade. Her name was Marquita Smith. She was last night. She was I think I might have been a year older than Marquita Smith. She had bracest, thick eyebrows, heavy. I was like, that was the first.
Speaker 6: I was like, WHOA looked so much like Josiah had.
Speaker 3: Bangs, although I remember the girl in school that had the first boobs.
Speaker 6: Everybody does.
Speaker 3: And yeah, what's up, Sarah? How you doing.
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 8: I'm doing fine.
Speaker 3: Thank you about yourself?
Speaker 1: We're doing good. Would wouldn't you want to see what Kevin looks like naked?
Speaker 9: No, Kevin better be glad I wasn't his.
Speaker 8: Neighbor because I will be selling his videos fans only right now.
Speaker 7: I love you, Sarah calls Caro.
Speaker 1: Naked. That's great, Love you, Sarah. Take care of yourself. Hold on initial. Jay wants to be voice disguised. What's up, Jay?
Speaker 11: We have an elderly gentleman who has dementia and he lives his whole life to have perfect grass. He got in his birthday suit, fired up the mower.
Speaker 9: And started rolling. And we have motion lights and it was six a m. So he was well lit.
Speaker 1: And you're looking out your window and you see this poor man walking around naked, completely naked.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, how long did you.
Speaker 11: Watch long enough to go outside? And getting turned around? And back to the house.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's so sweet that you did that for him. Cauld you imagine excuse me, man, that on fans initial be another voice disguised. B. We're talking about the neighbors saw me naked.
Speaker 9: Also, guys, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Good morning? What's going on? Uh?
Speaker 11: Nothing much, fan, So you got to get avoid these guys for this one.
Speaker 9: I lived in.
Speaker 11: I lived in like the rest of the Looney area where you know that the houses are more like blocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, B.
Speaker 11: So a couple of times, a couple of times I actually saw my neighbor's wife.
Speaker 9: Yeah, was in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 11: And one of the times she like looked at me kind of smiled.
Speaker 9: No big deal. I mean they were probably like ten years older than me.
Speaker 3: Oh she wanted right.
Speaker 11: So so it gets spiced heer. So down the road, you know, my driveway because of the block situation, my driveway, and then you know, I would normally get in the side of my house. Their bedroom door was right there, and I would start hearing them, like they would leave their window not all the way you know, closed, it was cracked where it was let a lot of noise out.
Speaker 9: I would start.
Speaker 11: Hearing them saying crazy stuff when they're you know, baking cookies.
Speaker 6: Right, that's like what I don't think.
Speaker 11: Just like about him sharing her this that seeing me blah blah blah right, and uh, I actually ended.
Speaker 9: Up making a making like a little pass.
Speaker 11: This is this is a lot a long time ago. I made a little pass on her and I was actually like their like their play partner for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Wow, you will play with both of them.
Speaker 1: That's what's gonna happen to Kevin with this.
Speaker 3: Jamie, what's up? Jamie? Hi? Hello? What's going on in Jamie?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 10: I used to live in downtown Ortonville and our bathroom did not have an exhaust fan, so in order to let the steam out, I would open the gracefully placed window in the shower so that we didn't get you know, steam build up. And one day I was showering and I kind of and I was staying there maybe fifteen minutes, and I glanced to my right or left out the window, and I see four sets of eyes staring at me through the bore. My four teenage son, get fourteen age sons age from eleven to eighteen, and all four of them are out there watching me shower.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what a story. I bet they still remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they know You're first and last name. Guarantee you.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the first brother who caught