Speaker 1: Morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 3: I woke up yesterday morning with us three of us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen up.
Speaker 3: The ratings just came in for last month.
Speaker 2: We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram.
Speaker 3: Super duper.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Wait a goo neto gay, Yes, boy, that is good news. It is the fourteenth day of January twenty twenty sixth. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Wednesday on the Power Trip. It's hot day and here we are so much to get to today, including Mark Parrishon and Parker Fox and a cast of thousands. Here's Larry Miller with some comedy. It's National Take the Stairs Day. Come on in. I am glad you are here.
Speaker 5: There are certain things everyone in our country has in common. Here is one working out as a waste of time. It is, it's a stupid waste of time. A friend of mine runs marathons. He's always talking about this runners high, but he has to go twenty six miles for it. That's why I smoke and drink. I get the same feeling from a flight of stairs. I'm saving time everywhere. It isn't just why do we waste time like that? Here's a little message to every good athlete in the audience here tonight. Every hour you're in the gym working out, I'm in a bar talking to your girlfriend. I may not be strong, but I'm there.
Speaker 3: Lift that.
Speaker 6: The FSA and fetus on your side. You hear the distance under this land in you stray.
Speaker 3: My power.
Speaker 1: Morning Joe, Wednesday, January fourteenth, Hello, Hi, good morning, there you are there you are.
Speaker 3: There's YouTube. Hi morning, the Edge, the drummer and the bass player as well.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say how many total people are in YouTube and what are the other names?
Speaker 2: There are four of them, four total.
Speaker 3: Bono, the Edge, Rod Carew.
Speaker 1: Birthday stock and he concluded, so good U POPI Longstocking, Wow Long Stockings on bass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you knew it when I asked you when we were at the concert. I know it's in there, man.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I was reading this thing last night in this book about uh your brain and how uh uh the your unconscious is always working to figure things out. And if you look at it directly you can't see it. But if you look away and let your unconscious work. It's in there. So I know those names are in there. I just can't remember them because I'm thinking about them.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Maybe a Brad Brad No, Kevin no, no, hold on, yeah, let me see if these names are right. Jordan, No, Danny, Joey, Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Donnie was on your wall right now, aren't you?
Speaker 2: None of those? No, damn, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's start with the Adams. Yeah, Adam is a Adam is A hold on, Adam is Adam. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Just the bass player, Adam Clayton.
Speaker 3: Clayton, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yes, John Clayton's dad. Yes, brother no brother, no dad. It was a really weird family. It's one of those bits genetically that's accurate. No, remember Bono is the record?
Speaker 3: Is the record?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You'll never guess the other guy's name. Oh yeah, challenge except just give me the first one to start with.
Speaker 3: It's Larry Temple Hawk. It's Larry. Hold on, look at you, Larry, Yeah, Larry.
Speaker 2: What's the last name.
Speaker 3: Star with m Mondela guy?
Speaker 2: Brilliant? You got the first letter right, Larry.
Speaker 3: O Hell Larry Moo curly No shemp, shep shemp No, I remember Mullin Mullen. That's yeah, Larry Mullen Jr. And Chris Mullen's brother.
Speaker 2: And dad and dad weird.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, we both have dads who are also our brothers who should be in a band together or Game of Thrones, and then and Dan all time.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna get to him.
Speaker 3: And Dan. Yeah, Hi, good morning, how we got How are we doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Gain we're doing?
Speaker 1: We're doing well, wonderful in fairness. Woke up so well, you know, nothing's happened so far. I mean I drove to work successfully. There, that's good. So then it's so far it's a good day.
Speaker 2: Best step one.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's another thing the unconscious mind does drive driving to work.
Speaker 1: I do that all the time. That's one of the every driver experiences. It's still worse, especially on a long road trip. We you go about twenty thirty miles and then you snap out of that. Oh my god, what was I thinking about? And then you realize how long have I been zoned out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But your brain just autopilots the entire time. But if some still terrifracs in front of you, your brain's right there doing his job. Yeah, that's the unconscious mind work.
Speaker 1: That's a little disorienting though, to realize how long you've been completely spacing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, how do you Arkansas? Right?
Speaker 2: That was on my way to work?
Speaker 3: And why is Common still talking on the phone? You answer your phone?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 3: Especially when he calls me three times in a row? Does he call you?
Speaker 2: Al No, I wish you did, but.
Speaker 1: And you having to answer It is essentially beetlejuice, not the one from the Howard Searg show.
Speaker 2: If he calls three times, you have to answer.
Speaker 8: And my favorite is is he'll be like, he'll call, he'll call again, and then he'll text me call me asap in all caps, and then you call.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, oh, god, did like his deuce?
Speaker 1: Hurt?
Speaker 2: What's going on here?
Speaker 3: It's nothing, It's it's always it has.
Speaker 8: To be Yes, you're both correct, And it's just a savage Rosie about how he was droning on about some basketball take and neither Common or tenor we're listening, it's always something about hammering Rosen.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you guys are so mean to him. I don't either, And he's mad at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's well, you bet that his podcast. You him. I didn't rip him.
Speaker 3: I took the percentages. That's what I do. I'm a math guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, And of course I'm the opposite. I'm all emotion. You always are.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do analytics. So I just bet with my heart and I'm like, Rosie will do it. He'll get past jan one and I want one hundred dollars because I.
Speaker 3: Believed in him and you didn't. I bet my heart on you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I see that.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, well, you know he's mad at Hawk, which is a rarety because he's I don't think he's everybody.
Speaker 3: He sticks up with it for him, Yeah, you do, and with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, got another Apple updates? Son up a bitch. I'm gonna have to learn how to use my phone again.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of son of a bitch, mister z right joined just from time to time on Friday.
Speaker 2: Transition. Stay with me for a second.
Speaker 1: Oh great, dude, You know he he doesn't he doesn't like Netflix and stuff, right, he likes when you go to the cinema. Yeah, yeah, right, yeah, And over the years all of us have complained that, like, well, you know, I don't really go to the movies that much. There's a lot of options at home. Why would I pay a whole bunch of money to go see a movie that's not really a theater movie.
Speaker 2: It's just a movie, right, you get it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't know why, Chris, but against you uh hawk.
Speaker 1: Last night there was a five fifty showing of SpongeBob at the Rogers Theater. That was the one that was like the perfect time, So we headed your way, got Brud, that's probably why.
Speaker 3: You weren't there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tickets and food?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we guess between It was the four of us and then Bailey's boyfriend as well, so it was five of us, five people total getting food and tickets for SpongeBob whatever the hell of the subtitle Isuebob gets it yeh, SpongeBob gets it in the square pants?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow, So it's righted R rated R didn't know that walking in my fault one fifty what one hundred and fifty?
Speaker 2: Mm? Well, the tickets are probably what'd you guys eat?
Speaker 4: There's five of you m hm, So that's probably about twenty bucks after fees and everything, correct, So that's yeah, I mean you're probably estimating him on another. I mean, I think one hundred and fifty is probably a good estimate, maybe a little less.
Speaker 1: I'll say one hundred and thirty nailed it. One thirty yeah, okay, why did you guys eat? I mean, well, like each SODA's seven dollars? Right, then you get like a the Maley Surf, but then like popcorn, then you had Harper got pizza.
Speaker 2: I got cheese kirts because why wouldn't I have cheese curts in the morning and at night? That was my name.
Speaker 3: He used to watch a movie? Yeah, why did you go to Manny's watch a movie?
Speaker 2: One and thirty dollars? And food was fine?
Speaker 1: Theater was super nice, by the way, I don't think I don't know if I've been to that one. That was a nice theater.
Speaker 3: You had to say, Michael Rogers. No Rogers, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, very nice and a bunch of games.
Speaker 1: That movie was just a waste of time. All five of us didn't care for me. Yeah, the animation is awesome.
Speaker 3: Right, Citizens SpongeBob, No, it was not Citizens Spongebox.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Godfather, It was not one SpongeBob after another.
Speaker 2: It was not SpongeBob Supreme.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 2: It was pretty bad, so.
Speaker 3: There wouldn't be a spongebox, right, But that's.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of my point, old SpongeBob, that's my point.
Speaker 1: This is the problem, right, that is exactly the movie. You watch it home and don't go to the theater to see, right. Yeah, and that's why the theater movies are all big, you know, like big buttholes, just plunging each other like Marvel movies and whatnot.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good. Yeah, it wasn't good. And it's not just me.
Speaker 1: All five of us were like, oh boy, that guy really boring really fast. Yeah, it wasn't good, but whatever, Yeah, what is that going to do well?
Speaker 2: Family time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was nostalgic because Bailey grew up during the SpongeBob era.
Speaker 2: Harper likes it a little bit, so we gave it a shot. It was the family.
Speaker 3: It just didn't work, man, this shot didn't work well.
Speaker 2: Great point. One hundred and thirty dollars to watch SpongeBob.
Speaker 3: What Saint Michael Cinema on Monday's every movie's five dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's sweet. That theater also kicks ass. That's one of the hidden gems. Wait, there's people fighting there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's fights going on.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, there's bare knuckle boxing, but it's like one of those speakeasy things. There's a there's a wall, secret wall that you have to know. But if you just knock three times and then say the magic word and you know what it is, Yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Don't sit on the air?
Speaker 4: To sit it in the air, I'm gonna ask, can I ask a question? Doesn't the guy with the.
Speaker 3: Huge nutsack on that he doesn't own it, but he runs the music portion of it lay music room?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, And it's weird because you he asked you out to say it and then you said it. But big nut sc is.
Speaker 4: The do you want to go to fight club? You have to say big nuts? Bare knuckle boxing.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's really aggressive, and it's during the film, so you miss most of your movie.
Speaker 3: If you're watching the full fight, Paul your hands out.
Speaker 4: Ask follow up hawk who's normally at the bare knuckle boxing?
Speaker 1: Is he supposed to know what the punch line is? Or are you actually just asking him? Because the whole room so all of us thought we were missing a joke.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Chris looked at me like, what am I missing? I'm like, I don't know. Is Joe Nelson there?
Speaker 3: Joe Nelson's there for bringing me the news, Okay, yep. He covers it like a blankie, all right. And it's usually professional writers. Like last time I was there, I saw Ben Gesling. I take it on Michael Russo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually would pay for the bumper to bumpers show lineup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Do you say that? Because you know strange enough? They look nothing alike. But Burrow's the don king of of the same Saint Michael boxing world. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just go to Rogers, I don't know, pay one hundred and thirty dollars to see SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: I know, it's very lot.
Speaker 1: Che charts were legit, though, shout out to them. They're good good. Although Zachary, you're supposed to say, yeah, yes, sir, so we thank you Hockey.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if he was going to keep the people we are.
Speaker 1: We're walking into the actual theater, so from the concession stand theater sitting in a chair right now, and so we get about fifteen seconds away from the concession stand, and my eleven year old goes, what's the deal?
Speaker 2: This is super.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes, why is this so watered down?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Come on, sir?
Speaker 3: Come on, buddy, even I know this one and I've been told him an idiot for come on, man?
Speaker 2: Why am I specifically asking you? Are you high? Are you okay? The diet? Coke? Come yes, jesus, I'm sorry coke freestyle. So even an eleven year old was like, what is this?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I know he hates it. He says it's the worst thing of all time. Yeah, and every movie theater has it and it sucks. She as always like, I think it's the beauty of it. She got super excited because she was like, I'm gonna get Doctor Pepper and then there's fifteen flavors and it's which one am I gonna get? She ended to pick the regular one and didn't care all the same. It really doesn't matter. Okay, just hit random buttons on screen. You'll get the same damn thing every time. Hey, imagine you're not amc go do something different?
Speaker 2: WHOA look at you firing shots? Wow? Take that imagine.
Speaker 4: I mean it's better than Marcus but that's fine. Oh Marcus Arcus the city right there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh Marcus is pepsi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay for like ever, so Cope freestyle is still better than Pepsi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not much. But it is lesser of two evils. Lesser of two evils.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to go to a movie in a couple about a month. I bought us tickets.
Speaker 3: You can't make plans that far out.
Speaker 1: I never Wednesday February twenty fifth was at the Pilots movie.
Speaker 2: You want to go? I got two tickets or Jay third.
Speaker 1: Four in Lakeville j thirteen and fourteen. Yeah, I thought you were a Jay sixer. Oh wow, yeah, we'll play it your birthday January.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's my You're gonna have it because there's gonna be some things happening soon, so you're gonna have to pick us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, Mark Parrish is here, Parker Fox, I think later right, almost almost almost almost for the Gopher basketball team last night, man, god damn close saw. Elizabeth Reese was there, Tommy Olsen was there playing the Hits problem.
Speaker 2: I mean I wasn't there. I was paying for SpongeBob. More of the Power Trip Money Show after this on the fan. What do you think this is?
Speaker 3: That's your penis?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: No, I mean the audio, like, what's your best guess on who this is?
Speaker 3: Trying to imitate? It sounds like Steve ury bon song playing the saxophone part where the guitar should be. But I don't know what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: California raising? Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 3: That could be God.
Speaker 2: They slammed, yeah, they do.
Speaker 3: It be like a game show theme song born welcome back to How Long is Your domb?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: God, not another Chuck Willery your host? Dob Lamberg?
Speaker 1: Well he hosts that he does, Yeah, because they want somebody's choppel gangers to be the host of the show.
Speaker 2: So he's the uglier version of Paul Rudd.
Speaker 3: So he got hired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, good for him. Paris.
Speaker 1: Do you have somebody? Do you have somebody famous that you think you look thirty percent? Similar to Who's your Who's your closest celebrity doppelganger?
Speaker 3: I could have no idea.
Speaker 7: I know that Chris Osgodnight got mistaken for Left and Right and Paul Martin and I still get mistaken.
Speaker 1: For which is weird because you don't really don't like Yeah, you don't really look like Paul Martin, but maybe in the right room, right circles, people just assume, Hey, I might be Pal Martin.
Speaker 7: I think it was had the right hair and everything, and then when I got went to glasses it was similar. But yeah, no, I I agree, and I wonder how much he gets mistaken for me, but I know I sure do for him.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chris, I mean coming off the bus every single time.
Speaker 2: Morning, no goalie God, Carl.
Speaker 7: Stanley, Cup winning goalie for the Detroit Red Wings. I played with him on Long Island. Every time coming off the bus, I was in front of him. Somebody would stop me with his eight by ten picture. Sorry, it's not him, And sometimes people would think I was and thought I was just being a big a hole, which I got a kick out of that.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you're a prick. Yeah, you should say you want us goods ut ground.
Speaker 4: Uh chant GPT doesn't know what you look like, I don't think, said Nick from in for you.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: No, David Harbor, that's Hopper from streamer things.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's Hopper from that Grasshopper card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Hopper from Chopper, Harley said, brin Burns. What is drunk? That's okay?
Speaker 3: What mm hmm, I.
Speaker 7: Suppose when I lost my tooth burns. You net, we're looking somewhat similar.
Speaker 4: That's it, said Rubber as well, Mike, Mike, rub Rugburn sounds like one of high school uh sauces high school buddies, right, like, oh.
Speaker 2: God, I was hanging out with Seene Bear and Rugburn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, maybe more of a Tommy Olsen high school buddies, mikesk We called him drug and then we called him rug and then we called him Rugburn, and then we called him burn and then we called him b and then we went back to crab. I mean, Rugburn might be Tommy Olsen's nickname.
Speaker 1: He'll be here tomorrow, No Libra tomorrow, Oh yeah, no liber tomorrow, and then Andrew de Paula is going to be here on Friday. And we were just talking about this off air, Chris. When Depaula played Initials last year, you and I were both gone, so he's only played once, but we weren't here, so we'll get to I mean, he's great. Yeah, I met him at that celebrity softball bit where he cranked four home runs, So great, dude, nice guy, just wasn't here last time. It was actually on the show. Yeah, great, dude, we were.
Speaker 3: Going to have Addison in, but he's going to be arrested again. There aren't a lot of details, I know.
Speaker 2: Is this at a casino?
Speaker 3: Is what everybody's said. I guess it's the truth.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I love the way that the news stories wrote it though. Did you see the way they worded it? I thought this was very interesting. Jordan Addison arrested at three forty six am on Monday, quote at an address associated with the Seminal Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you mean the address?
Speaker 3: What is it? What is an address?
Speaker 1: It could have been associated with the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm wondering if perhaps they have like cabanas or like, uh, you know, like a villa or something like properties. Yeah, properly, you know, like like Grant Casino at Hinkley, they have the different types of hotel rooms you can get, right, so some are off site. So yeah, maybe at the larger compound at a casino, but not in the casino. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's something like are you trying to get in the wrong room, or maybe he just was obliterated on the casino floor.
Speaker 2: I hope it's a casino story because I love casino. Well.
Speaker 3: I know that I'm pretty sure that the arresting officers were the people from the casino.
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 3: People he detained?
Speaker 2: It is correct?
Speaker 3: Can I just know if he was arrested that I want to get arrested for saying?
Speaker 4: You can? I just was initially detained I think by the casino, and then they brought the Hillsboro County sheriff that here was.
Speaker 2: A rest kind of sheriff Hill's Burrow, Hill's Borough. Can I ask a broad question? Wow, not just one person?
Speaker 3: Is that a nice casino? I've heard it is? Sure, Yeah, it's nice enough in Tampa. I'm just wondering, Oh, have you been there?
Speaker 2: Hogs?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: I waived at people who were in their own time, and it looked like it was probably nice inside, pretty big, good high roller slot room.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I steal Twitter's joke and do a sports joke? Yeah, this is Jordan Addison, right, getting arrested. Yeah, so because it's Jordan Addison's a dramatic.
Speaker 3: Sick ready, Yeah, the chargers will be dropped.
Speaker 2: Oh, well played, Yes, music starts. I stole that from Twitter.
Speaker 3: That's good, though. Do you think he's flat out.
Speaker 1: Cut whoa, No, I don't need the name trade him, right, But I mean, because this we don't even know the details right now, it's just trespassing.
Speaker 2: We have no idea.
Speaker 3: I think he's eligible for an extension, but he's actually option coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's what this was a year? Was this year three? He was drafted in twenty twenty three. I think this was year three?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you're correct, So he has one more year, but this is the year that he's eligible for a contract extension, the fifth year option.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, I don't think you gave him the fifth year option. I think he's on his rookie contract, so it's relatively inexpensive, pless super inexpensive, so I keep him and uh, you know, but also like resigned nailor or somebody, it's a very from what they were saying on the Guestling podcast this morning, there's a lot of wide receivers in this draft.
Speaker 1: So well crazy took one last year with ty Felton, and I think he was on the field for about as long as I was watching SpongeBob last night.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he I'm not making a joke. I don't think he played until the last.
Speaker 3: Game on offense, right, because I think he had some special teams stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a third round pick.
Speaker 3: Third round pick.
Speaker 2: Gotta play, man, you gotta make some kind of difference.
Speaker 3: So many swings and this is judgy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you so judging?
Speaker 3: Even? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 8: I you look around the teams playing. They have third round picks, fourth round picks, second round, first, fifth.
Speaker 3: They have all like why so many numbers.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you went one through seven in a random or for sure. I was just you got all seven fortieth.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's not a pick anymore. It's baseball.
Speaker 1: Parish was probably like a fortieth round pick in the baseball draft, just in case, because your dad could crush softball home runs. So maybe somebody picked you. Going, let's just see if mark and swings see if baseball? Yeah, remember him? Yeah, wasn't he married to that one lady? Yeah, Kelly Rippa that's what Oh yeah, still still is yeah, and other coworkers. Oh, you haven't heard, No, Regis is back. Yep, man, he's getting in there. So I'm saying, you know, she likes what she likes.
Speaker 4: More mobile than sauce. Yeah, I stole that from Twitter. Man this uh so at like two am, it's he must be lonely great song. I move my phone from the charger.
Speaker 3: Oh are you sore?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: So hold on, I'm getting it.
Speaker 4: So I moved my phone from my charger to under my pillow so when it goes off for the tooth fairy under your pillow, so it doesn't make a lot of noise. I hear it because I'm laying on top of the That is.
Speaker 3: Very sweet of you, Thank you. I should have thought of that. Without finishing the sentence, everybody here goes a little yeah either way, I'm not going to get yelled.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Way. What was the rest of the story though?
Speaker 8: So I fell back asleep and I knocked it off under the bed behind like the what's the thing that goes behind the bed headboard?
Speaker 2: The headboard?
Speaker 8: And it took me ten minutes to get my fat ass down on the ground find it. I almost made way more noise would have just turning off your alarm. Yeah, way more noise and then and I'm sure you handled it well, I think I I don't remember. And then I was like, I couldn't find it. And then I had to like reach because I got these little arms. I had to reach all the way under.
Speaker 3: I grabbed it, and then getting myself back up off the floor was a task.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I dropped.
Speaker 1: As a season two of Tasks is going to be about it, Mark Ruffalo is going to try to raise you back from the ground onto the bed.
Speaker 8: And then about an hour later, because when we get done at night, we put the TV remote in between us.
Speaker 3: Since this is being recorded for future use in the courtroom, I want to say to hide to the jury.
Speaker 8: Then I knocked the TV controller off and that exploded everywhere, and that made a lot of non I want.
Speaker 3: To divorce you.
Speaker 2: I thought you said it was between the two of you.
Speaker 3: It was How can you knock it off if it's between the two of you?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know. I knocked it off because I lay facing it's in the middle of the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but I get closer to the middle of the bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand physics. I guess how did you knock the remote off? If it's me us like in.
Speaker 8: Like above, like by our heads between the pillows up top on top of the bed. It's not that complicated. And then I knocked that off and now I don't know that I guess is dead. We'll find when we move, we'll find that is your wife alive? Yeah, she's fine because it's not. And i'd also like to say hi to the jury.
Speaker 2: And don't go easy on him. I think he's guilty.
Speaker 3: No, I would never warm anybody.
Speaker 2: And all that matters is we don't wake up Louis.
Speaker 3: Sounds like you're doing everything you can to wake up cal Yeah, well it was an accident, and I apologize. Did you apologize to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I said I was sorry. Is it too late? Is she going to apologize?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm uh yeah no. Why is she the crypt keeper?
Speaker 3: You guys don't remember that commercial? Obviously? No, it was that stuff you put them in your water and it dissolves and you drink it and you go to sleep. I forget what it was. Cal Gon cal Gon, Yeah, you put that in your water. You're going to sleep.
Speaker 2: At Calan take me away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might want to taste your water for cow Gon?
Speaker 2: What is that then Cal's going to be gone. Yeah, like the jury didn't buy that? What's that? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: No? Would and fell for that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we can see, right.
Speaker 3: I admit my guilt, but I'd like you guys to understand you.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, so you dropped your phone, but I can knock the remote off, and you killed your wife.
Speaker 2: She's alive. She's alive. I was trying to I wasn't following the story.
Speaker 3: He was trying to trap you. That was a very attorney kind of thing to do there.
Speaker 1: That was a leading question, objection, leading question. You're honor stand overruled one of those?
Speaker 2: What he just overruled?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about lawyers.
Speaker 3: How would you?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you're My dad's always with a hawk. Yeah, and with you, and also with you my liege Kelly's a saying yes she is. Front Page Sports is next. I asked Mark Parrish about his big TV Saturday. This is the Power Trip.
Speaker 2: Won't shure on, man, It's like Ocean's eleven. This one is this one is? Yeah, get a little ocean god to it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, the Belagio was a pretty easy target. It's one of Terry Bennett's in places sauce. Yeah, Justin on Twitter? Oh no, not Justin guard Nope. Justin on Twitter says he posted a screenshot of this might be an AI overview, but it says sleeping with your phone under your pillow isn't good. It poses risks like fire hazards from overheating, especially when charging due to blocked ventilation, disrupts sleep quality due to blue light and notifications, and can worsen battery health. And Justin says, you guys need to bring back sauce in the streets because he's gonna start his apartment on fire.
Speaker 2: A couple things.
Speaker 3: It's not like I do it all night.
Speaker 2: I normally do it. We knew like two A M.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm not worried about my brain getting any dumber. And be I don't live in an apartment.
Speaker 3: Got a house, a house.
Speaker 6: Land.
Speaker 2: Where is that land? Do you stand?
Speaker 3: Kronky?
Speaker 1: Where's that land located? I have a home many diners for you, by the way, is the only reason I I mentioned Stan Kronky. If anybody was listening to our friends Ben Mallard and the Ben Malaship before this, do you guys hear that staff that he said about Stan Kronky, the.
Speaker 3: Owner of the Rams. You know what I did, but I forgot tell.
Speaker 1: Me largest land private land owner in the US. He owns something like it's if I oh, man, I hope this is right. Ben mallow said he owns as much land as like twice the size of Delaware, Delaware.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that much land? Was that accurate?
Speaker 1: That's a lot of land. But I don't even care where it is. That's a lot of land. The largest largest private landowner in the United States of America. I guess Stan Kronky, I don't know. That's what Ben Maller said, like an hour and a half.
Speaker 4: Ago, over two point seven million acres. He has multiple ranches, Blucky, that's Ta Texas, Wyoming has got the Wine Cup Gamble anch in Nevada.
Speaker 3: That one's my favorite one. Yeah, thatsild Gamble ranch.
Speaker 4: And he also owns the uh, the Avalanche, I believe, right, and the Nuggets or something. So he's got a penthouse apartment at Ball Arena formally known as Pepsi Center, just up in the pool everything.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: When he built the ranky literally just built himself a penthouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have the owners of the Chiefs have the same thing. Yeah, that's the dream. So they don't even own a house like Sauce.
Speaker 4: They owned many homes. Uses is it stan Karnk guy Hawk? I think you were there?
Speaker 8: Wasn't stan Kronky the guy that like guarded the bathroom at TCF when they were playing there because he didn't want anyone to use.
Speaker 3: Any of the bathrooms. Well, he was in it, I believe. I think that's correct.
Speaker 1: When you owned that much land, you obviously think you owned the bathroom. Right for the time being, this is my piece of land. Everybody stay off.
Speaker 3: Ye, stay off of my piece? Yeah? Yeah, am I right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Should we do a front page sports? Let's learn something about.
Speaker 3: Sports because there's so much sportsy stuff. There's so much now for front page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 1: Holiday Station Stores for a limited time by to get one free when it comes to Monster including Ultra Punk Punch.
Speaker 2: But you can get any flavors you want. I like all the.
Speaker 3: Zeros, Yeah, just like Hawk in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The white one is elite, purple is elite, green is off the charts go. Those are my three favorite problem, the blue one solid. They were all yellow Mike Tomlin has stepped down as Steelers head coach after nineteen years, never had a losing season.
Speaker 3: Did he step down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, I wondered about that. Ye two years remaining on his deal. It is not expected that he will coach this season. It sounds like he's going to take at least a year. That's the hot rumor at least is that he's stepping down to not find another job, but to take some time. And whether it's TV or I don't know, who knows, it's up to time. It once they lost thirty to six to Houston on Monday night. Again, he did have two years remaining on his deal. He's fifty three years old. Former Vikings defensive coordinator. Of course, that was twenty years ago. Pittsburgh now looks for just their fourth coach since nineteen sixty nine. Unbelievable, amazing. He did win a Super Bowl, of course. He also went one ninety three, one, fourteen and two in the regular season, eight and twelve in the postseason. And for the people that are happy that he's gone, especially the Steelers fans, that we're cheering for him to get fired or in this case, step down. What has it been like a decade or so since he's won a playoff game. It's something like that seventh or eight so recently he has not done well, but not one ninety three, one, fourteen and two in the regular season and never has had a losing season.
Speaker 4: And other than Roethlisberger, he hasn't had a franchise quarterback.
Speaker 2: They've piecemealed that whole thing.
Speaker 4: You know, They've always had a guy that they that is just good enough to get them either to the playoffs or above a five hundred or five hundred record, So they need a franchise quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Still a good job, though, But yeah, I think he did a good job. Yeah, no, I mean I think that job. The Steelers job is to look it's a brand, it's a you know, a top five NFL team, that it's a good brand.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be available. Somebody who will take it will be very good at it.
Speaker 1: Without a quarterback, it doesn't matter, though, Yeah, you're probably right. I wouldn't go there if I was one of the top coaches. I wouldn't go there, really, yep, because you could say very loyal, you could say they're super loyal. But if you don't have a quarterback, You're gonna lose. And then in three, four or five years ago, this guy can't win. Yeah, yeah, lot the deal and he goes so far you're probably right. Yeah, I mean so even though again a good chunk of that what you just said is is piecemeal in quarterbacks together. I mean he essentially had Roethlisberger's entire career. Yeah right, I mean he got to ride a Hall of Fame quarterback for most of that Lucky Horse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she just fold up the franchise. Yeah, just put him down, just quit it. I can't four head coaches in that long. I think they're only on one now.
Speaker 2: Who were the other three head coaches? Hawk that were?
Speaker 3: Donny most Yeah, happy birthday, Happy birthday over the sweet hell.
Speaker 2: She was on Marine parser family. Who was one of those?
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? What was the question again? What are the other two guys that have coached the Steelers since nineteen sixty nine? Eric and Table? Eric Table?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Thomas Coles?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, well said.
Speaker 3: I'm shopping for end tables on Coles dot com right now. You know something I didn't realize? Yeah, how to brush your teeth?
Speaker 2: You're right. Was that the right answer?
Speaker 3: Guest? Were you serious? I know that you just don't do it.
Speaker 2: I do, I'll do. I brushed my teeth. What were you gonna say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, please finish your second and finish it. COLLI MA, I didn't know Roethlisberger played until twenty twenty one. I didn't know until the year twenty twenty one. The Ross trigger play. I didn't know he played from Oldford in twenty twenty one. I thought he called it a career in like twenty twelve. God, have I lost respect for you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I forgot knowing that. Well, that's because you're an idiot. Oh that's Bean, That's that's mister.
Speaker 2: Does he sound like the wondering, doesn't dark?
Speaker 3: He sounds like a lady.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anybody like just says, I'm sure he gets called mister Bean all the everywhere.
Speaker 2: Isn't he dead?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: God, dang it? No man? Anyway, my turn. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Bike ride receiver Jordan Addison charged with trespassing in Tampa, Florida again Seminal Hard Rock Hotel and Casino arrested.
Speaker 3: Is trying to rob the joint?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: I hope so I'd have so much more respect for him if he was going for the heist. Really.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, arrested at three forty six am on Monday. And for those people that go so what they always say he should never go out after midnight. It's always after midnight, Gremlin's rules. Right, it's always after midnight. Right now is after midnight. So in twenty twenty three, he was going one hundred and forty miles an hour in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: That's so fast.
Speaker 1: He claimed it was for his dog. Again, no one ever asked for an update on the status.
Speaker 2: Of the dog.
Speaker 3: We don't know. I think he met his friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know if it lived.
Speaker 1: Died, or if it was fictional, because the reporting in this town sucks. Then the summer of twenty twenty four, he was asleep behind the wheel under the influence on the freeway near lax That was the wet reckless charge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they rubbed the kid and put it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got his face from the pipe. Yep.
Speaker 1: And then this year he was benched for a quarter in London after he missed a walk through and Chris, you were there, I was everybody in the world that was in London at the facility that you were at, was like, it's almost impossible to miss a walk through based on.
Speaker 3: Where you were. Don't have any idea how he did it, Yep, but.
Speaker 2: He did so. Again, this is it. We don't know the details yet.
Speaker 1: We don't know if he just you know, was somewhere that he wasn't supposed to be, or if he was doing something more aggressive.
Speaker 2: We have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's just another like arrested again. Come on, man, So he's he's twenty what three years old? Yeah, it sounds like he's a pain in the ass. You see Quasies quote about him yesterday though, which one Yeah, Coasey said something like ninety nine percent of the time, Jordan Addison is you know, intelligent, hardworking, He's this, He's that. We just gotta I'm paraphrasing, just got to find a way to shake that other one percent loose and figure it out.
Speaker 3: I need to know and something needs to investigate. Was this dog involved?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now that's a next level heist because they always say directors don't like working with children or dogs. Yeah, if you're an ocean's eleven and you're eleventh member is a dog, Yeah, God, dang, I had better be glassy. You know what I'm saying, like, you better be a dog that can bark information to you.
Speaker 3: What was the lady's name in Ghostbusters?
Speaker 2: Dana Raoul, Dana Barrett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she sleeps above covers.
Speaker 2: The hell do you know that? I lead an empty existence?
Speaker 3: Paul?
Speaker 2: That's that's right. No, you don't.
Speaker 1: You go see SpongeBob would have rather seen Ghostbusters again? Yeah, nine billionth time fantastic film Ghostbusters.
Speaker 2: She's so high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sigourney, yeah, peak Sigourney, Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 3: I hope his dog's okay, because you know, he was breaking entering because his dog was doing something. Stupid dog.
Speaker 2: What if they what if?
Speaker 3: How awesome?
Speaker 2: You see? This is this is why we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
Speaker 1: What if what if it comes out that the dog that we thought the dog two and a half years ago, we thought maybe was in a life or death situation and that's why Jordan Adison was driving one hundred and forty miles an hour. What if he brought that dog to Florida and that dog isn't allowed in the casino because they don't have dogs in there unless it's a service dog. So that was the trespassing. He brought the dog in, and what if the dog was like a diamond level slot player. Then he's just hammering the max bat button and we're like, this is the cutest goddamn TikTok video I've ever seen. And the casino's like, you guys, gotta go, and Jordan's like, let the man finish. He's got thirty grand in the machine. Yeah, he's had twelve high newings. Right, it's gonna hit. He can feel it, right, he can feel it. That guy over there, you mean the pop guy. Yeah, he told the soda guys that m told my dog he was due. Everything comes back to make a soun of me. So what if Addison was like, my dog's not done and they're like, this is trespassing, sir.
Speaker 2: It would be the cutest story ever. So let's not jump in a confusion.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. I don't know why we're judging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, dog's playing slot machines. And if that uh screenplay idea, I've never heard one, yeah, hears, I've never heard one like air Bud for for degenerate gamblers. What would that movie be called air bug? But for degenerate gamblers.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in the rules that say this dog can't play the slot. That's what would that movie be called? Air?
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem anymore, Bud, what about air max bet air? Screw it? If this doesn't work, I'll just go up to the roof.
Speaker 2: Well, here we go. Why wouldn't you just call it air bet? Oh? Yeah, that's better.
Speaker 3: That's a terrible name.
Speaker 1: What really matters is next more of the Power Trip Morning Show after this on the vent.
Speaker 3: Good after Welcome Back to the Powers Boarding Show. Was the game?
Speaker 2: I like that branding? Yeah, power to morning shows?
Speaker 7: To that game?
Speaker 3: The would the game be?
Speaker 2: We love games?
Speaker 3: Games?
Speaker 2: I love games.
Speaker 3: It's sort of like gym Class. You don't know what the game is going to be to you tune in that day. I loved that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was the best part about gym was the best Wait do we get the roll around on those little tiny like flat skateboard things?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Oh? Do we have the mini tramp today? Somebody have a broken ankle?
Speaker 4: Parachute? Yeah, parachute? Why did we have a parachute and gym class?
Speaker 3: Because it was awesome. It was all about dodsball days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dodge class it floor hockey or hockey was the best, the best, Oh, my favorite month of the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's do what really matters, scores and stats around the world of sports. In it between, Chris will change your life with something else, it'll be more interesting. And it's brought to you by my friends that Ovo Lasick and Lens get Lasik in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Thanks Ovo Lasik and Lens Morgy.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. You're thinking me or Ovo everybody? Oh, you're thinking everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Thank everybody, everybody, everybody, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Say you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Gopher basketball team, host of the Drunken Skani's at the Barn and Wisconsin, scored twenty eight points in the first half. They scored fifty in the second half. No, the Gophers hit a game tying three with something like four and change to go four seconds, and then the Drunken Skanies, tied at seventy five, have four seconds to come down the court and some rando drunken scannie jack's up a three at the buzzer and it goes in and the Gophers lose from seventy eight to seventy five. The Scanies walk it off with the game winner seventy eight seventy five. Minnesota led by seven at halftime. They are at number thirteen. Illinois, or as Mike grim says, Illinois, he does Saturday at eleven am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they did that one. The letter I.
Speaker 3: Illinois.
Speaker 2: Right. The Beastie Boys album wasn't l.
Speaker 1: Communication license to L or licensed to L right, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Do one me well for the Bond movie wasn't licensed to keel.
Speaker 3: He's right. What really matters is this? Right?
Speaker 2: Thanks Cory?
Speaker 3: You think smooth him? Welcome. Today's the fourteenth of January. And it was on this date in seventeen forty one that that damn Benedict Arnold betrayed his country. He was raised in a respected family in Norwich, Connecticut. Lovely apprenticed with an apothecary, was a member of the militia during the French and Indian War. He later became a successful trader, joined the Continental Army when the Revolutionary War broke out between Britain and the thirteen American colonies. During the war, he proved himself to be a brave, skilled leader, helping Ethan Allen paint a lot of Houses and capture Fort ticonder Roga. After they were done doing that, the Pencil Company. That's right, then taking part in an unsuccessful attack on the British Quebec later that year. But he did get promoted to brigadier general. He distinguished himself in the campaigns at Lake Champlain. He's doing great Ridgefield Sarah Togan gained support of George Washington. However, Arnold had and emities within the military, and in seventeen seventy seven a group of lower ranking men were promoted ahead of him and they took away his cell phone.
Speaker 2: Oh that is it.
Speaker 3: Over the next several years Arnold married a second time. That was his second mistake.
Speaker 2: I believe he married rose Ane Arnold. Hey.
Speaker 3: Those were good that they had a son they named Hey.
Speaker 2: Great Show.
Speaker 3: They led a lavish lifestyle in Philly and racked up substantial debt, money problems, and resentment. Arnold was feeling not very happy, so he turned. In seventeen eighty he was given command of West Point, the American fort on the Hudson River in New York, the future home of the Military Academy. He contacted Sir Henry Clinton, head of the British forces and proposed handing over West Point and all the men. On September twenty first of that year, Arnold met with British Major Jean Andre and made his traitorous packed, which the American was to receive a large sum of money in a high position in the British army. However, the conspiracy was uncovered, Andre was captured and killed. Arnold fled to the enemy side and went on to lead British troops in Virginia and Connecticut. He later moved to England, though he had never received but he was promised.
Speaker 2: Oh they lied to him.
Speaker 3: The former American hero and patriot died in London in relative obscurity on June fourteenth of eighteen oh one.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he didn't, you know, get tortured and killed there or whatever. He actually kind of got away with it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean his ex wife Rozanne.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know their great great great grandson is named samedimmm oh you get it.
Speaker 3: Quarterback, Yeah, the quarterback, the guy you got it?
Speaker 2: I did. It was fun to watch. I like me two seconds. I like it like you.
Speaker 1: I like watching I like watching you because now that we're on the stream for the whole three and a half hours. Great, it's fun. I hope the listeners. Oh, I don't know, Zach how quickly you panned over to him. But it's it's fun if the listeners get to watch your wheel spinning because we all get to watch.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to watch him when he's doing one hundred on this freeway and.
Speaker 2: Then your butt cheeks come out.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Drunkens Counties.
Speaker 2: Six.
Speaker 1: The Bucks lose again, that's what they do. And the Wolves did it without Rudy Gobert and without Ants. Gobert had his suspension for his sixth flagrant foul. Ant had mate on his right foot. At one point, the Wolves led by forty one. They have now won six of their last seven, six to seven. For the kids listening at Houston Friday, at San Antonio Saturday, then at Utah Tuesday.
Speaker 3: The Wolves are not home until next Thursday. I'm gonna miss you, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Wolves are now fourth in the West and they're only half a game out of second because San Antonio and Denver both a half a game ahead of the Timberwolves. So the Wolves red hot and within striking distance of the number two seed. No, they're like seven games out of first because Oklahoma is just still a wagon Fourth Street. And they beat San Antonio last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which they hadn't. But what really matters is this.
Speaker 3: Did they have Wimby?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they sure did.
Speaker 3: Man, it's Wemby out there right now. Tell you what sure is, and it's going to get really cold, Wemby and Cold. The ultn American Romance Bennetted Donaldson, Rosanno, No, nope, nope, Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio, Oh wet on this day? In what year? Do you think? It was? Just wondering if you guys can get close? All right, So.
Speaker 1: It's got to be late fifties. Fifty nine that that is definitely late fifties. I'll i'll prices write you and say fifty eight.
Speaker 4: Fifty seven, fifty six, it was actually fifty four even earlier.
Speaker 3: When did she pass away? When she died?
Speaker 2: Well played when her heart stopped working.
Speaker 1: Sixty two, nineteen sixty two, Yeah, damn yeah, it was longer by accident.
Speaker 3: A picture of her yesterday in her literal deathbed. And I don't ever like seeing stuff like that, And I get so pissed off?
Speaker 2: How did you see that?
Speaker 3: It was just popped up on my Facebook? And I'm like, well, get off Facebook, don't tell me what to do. Slut, I said, slut, didn't I?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That makes you think of your dad? Done it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: What's great?
Speaker 4: Deal?
Speaker 3: What I do? What is it?
Speaker 2: This? Okay?
Speaker 3: I like diamonds the forever?
Speaker 2: What's great?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Facebook?
Speaker 2: Marketplace? O, we'll breaking news?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh damn it?
Speaker 3: What I just spend twenty minutes ordered end tables?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And I hit by it and the damn son of a bitch didn't go through.
Speaker 2: What do you need those for?
Speaker 3: Don't ask me questions. Why do you think I need them?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe build a rocket ship or to set stuff on.
Speaker 2: The ladder.
Speaker 3: No, I can't use them as ladders. Sorry, man, I'm just interested in your life. That makes one of us.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 3: Know what screw you calls? I don't want that junk?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Coles Coals still takes stuff from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Good old calls. Man, good times. He saw us?
Speaker 1: What these guys might have seen it because it was over your shoulder. But I'm gonna ask you, because it was over your shoulder, did they see it. I didn't say over your head. A lot of things go over my head. The Pittsburgh Steelers, right, have had three coaches since nineteen sixty nine. I thought it was nice four. The one before was the start of sixty nine. Yeah, three, right, Since sixty nine, it's been three coaches. They've each basically gone twenty years each, give or take.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Which NFL team has had the second fewists in that time?
Speaker 2: And how many?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh the Patriots.
Speaker 3: No, the Pack nope.
Speaker 4: M h u.
Speaker 2: The Bills Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: The No, there hasn't been one.
Speaker 1: There hasn't been a second fewest is a trick question, not at all seems like it.
Speaker 3: This AFC or n f C, n FC, south Central yep LA, south Central LA.
Speaker 2: The Ryans nope, the Bears no. The Vikings, Yes, it's the Vikings.
Speaker 1: The Vikings with nine oh wow, the most stable place outside of Pittsburgh in the NFL. Apparently nine head coaches in that time when the Steelers had three.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, how about that? That's fascinating? Like more does feel like more?
Speaker 1: But it's not, I guess yeah, because Bud Grant for a long long time yeah, Danny Green for a long long time. That takes up a big chunk. Right, Zimmer had a long run here too. There's three that I've had long runs. Yeah, wow, I never thought of that. There you go, So I guess it's nine o.
Speaker 3: Commerce here till he dies of old age, just like it looks out. They're like, yachda, Really you gotta call it a career coach. You've won forty three super Bowls now, guys, greedy once number forty four? Yeah? You know, well, once you get won, gott to chase that dragon.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, man, scratch that itch, get after it.
Speaker 3: Get more addicting than winning. Woo?
Speaker 2: Whoa what? I don't know?
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: They always say the great ones, Mark don't love the feeling of winning. They just hate the feeling of losing. Yeah, don't have to.
Speaker 2: Be a great one. I feel that more of what really matters. After this on the Fan.
Speaker 4: Man celebrating their twentieth anniversary, five Finger Death Punch takes over Mystic Link Mystic Lake Amphitheater August eighteenth, with special guests Cody Jinks and Eva on Fire. Tickets go on sales Friday at ten am. All the details of campaign dot computer calendar. Under fire, Oh under fire? Did I say on fire?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Also better help even.
Speaker 1: Either way, whether she's under fire or on fire to less an ideal situation, Zach, Right, you're correct. I mean I'd rather be under fire than on fire. Yes, because that means it's definitely happy. Under Fire means you might get hit.
Speaker 2: This is bad.
Speaker 3: Under fire, yeah, you can find cover hopefully right.
Speaker 1: On fire, you're the cover of a rage against the machine out. You only got a certain amount of time. So either way, best of luck.
Speaker 2: You wish you were here.
Speaker 4: If you're under fire, maybe the roof is on fire and you're just having a damn good time.
Speaker 3: Get out of there, brother, yea, yeah, what are you a great white? Oh? You said it? That's terrible.
Speaker 4: That was That was classless. No one knows classless better than sauce and.
Speaker 2: I all right, more of a what really matter?
Speaker 1: Scores and stats around the world of sports, You guys like basketball news, right, I can't do it, Okay, Bill o'reiley can't do this, But what a what a weird thing? Yesterday they came out and said to Anthony Davis is getting hand surgery and he's going to be out months, and sources were saying this is a season ender. The surgery is going to take too long to recover. And then by the end of the night they were like, never mind, he's gonna skip surgery. He'll be out six weeks. So he went from season ender ligament repair in his hand. Anthony Davis has done for the MAVs.
Speaker 3: Worst trade in the history of the NBA.
Speaker 2: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about it. I just heard Gerdy say that, No, it's pretty bad. Did I sound like I knew something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cool, No, worst trade in the history of the NBA, And then Brer said, yeah, probably right, and I was like, son of a bitch, I remember that.
Speaker 2: What really matters, though, is this man.
Speaker 7: Look at you and your sports expert tease see and yes, I see you, buddy basketball, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because you're looking in the other direction and I'm looking over his zach shoulder. God is watching great song, Oh God from a distance. Oh God.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna listen to that on the way home.
Speaker 3: You can go ahead and go now if you'd like.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I love you, guys, Okay, good.
Speaker 1: I'm just kind of window of dominance to bet middler have because it seems like about a five year window.
Speaker 3: I want to see through window because I want to watch it happen.
Speaker 2: Pull your hands up, billion. He wants to be the wind, just.
Speaker 3: The fun bags. I'm not gonna listen. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. But I'll sugarcoat him if she'd like whatever she wants me to do. She's pretty, should be best. She's pretty. She got a big old honkers on her.
Speaker 2: You know, here's.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing about her too. She's a good singer. Yeah, she's pretty girl. And and I bet she likes sex. She's eighty. I'm betting I have a problem. You think at eighty years old she likes to formic? Do you think sex drive goes away?
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 3: She's eighty.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, shush, hey listen. Did you guys see the.
Speaker 2: What do you call it? What do you call it?
Speaker 3: When you go to jail and they take picture of your of Timothy Busfield?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they caught him.
Speaker 1: Well you see the video before he turned himself in. No for above three days they couldn't find him, right, Yeah, and he filmed something TMZ posted it. He filmed basically a video saying like, look, you know, I was told that I was being looked for. I drove two thousand miles to New Mexico. I'm here to tear myself in. These charges are all lies. I'm going to fight it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So of course he's saying he didn't do any of this, but after yeah, definitely. I mean it's I have no idea what the details of the case art, but he's saying they're lies. The boys in question as obviously going the other way and saying that he did it and we'll see.
Speaker 3: But finally found him turned himself in after three days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yuck.
Speaker 3: I know, just the worst suppressing anyway. But that's not what matters. You guys want to know what really, what really matters is listen to this damn story and now you know what? Do me fair? Will you do me a favor? Will you criticize him? For get me distracted talking about boobs?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking to Corey. Criticize him.
Speaker 4: You had me it criticized him. You were singing Bette Midler, So I asked, if you sleep with her?
Speaker 1: You know, I dated why once dated Bette Midler's understudy for Rochelle Rochelle the musical Rosie's Not Here relaxed.
Speaker 4: I forgot Rosie's not here. Was it our choice or his choice that he's not here? Depends on when and where you ask.
Speaker 3: Probably his choice because he hates my guts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's because you bet that his podcast.
Speaker 3: But I was betting the numbers. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and bonus back, howk up?
Speaker 3: The average podcast goes pretty episode.
Speaker 4: What did you say, Boney yesterday said the average podcast goes one episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he said. A skeleton that washed ashore on a beach in Washington State was positively identified as a former mayor who authorities presumed drowned twenty years ago. Clarence Edward ed Asher was presumed dead after he just appeared will on a fishing trip at Tillamook Bay, a small inlet off the coast of Oregon.
Speaker 1: Is that where the name of the ice cream comes from? And the cheese man? That ice cream is elite?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cheese is also elite? Is that right?
Speaker 3: It is pieces of d in it.
Speaker 2: The ice cream is good.
Speaker 3: The Coast Guard launched an extensive search that was suspended just one day after he vanished it and looked that hard.
Speaker 1: Oh poor, poor, give us have been a terrible mayor. He also meets Sauce and said, we can't find that.
Speaker 3: Party going on. He also may have told a friend at one point, if I go missing, tell them to stop. That's true. Maybe he did say that, or maybe they got distracted by ice cream and cheese, or maybe they got maybe they got distracted by those big honkers.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 4: Bete Miller was part of the search is again, has told me for years if I go missing, don't come looking for me. If they sent Bette Midler on the search party, he'd come right out of where he was hiding.
Speaker 2: He is undoing as bait. Yeah, Bete Miller is bait. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man uh Asher, the former mayor of Fossil Oregon was seventy two. That's apropos.
Speaker 1: How long do you have to be dead to be a fossil because I mean if if he was the mayor of Skeleton Oregon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that'd be on the no Fossil Oregon.
Speaker 2: Jeez. Okay.
Speaker 3: They determined he drowned when his wife told him he had to come home with her. They're just kidding. When his wife told them he didn't wear a life jacket and didn't know how to swim. Well, he did it on purpose, then, lady, come on, what were you doing? No, anyway, his skeleton turned up on a shore in two thousand and six. Took him till yesterday to identify the body. God, these people are like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, that makes more sense. I had a lot of questions of where the hell was this skeleton the last twenty years? If this is off the coast of Washington, how did that? But they found it twenty years ago. Yeah, finally identified it.
Speaker 3: What? Yeah? Has it taken that long for the technology to catch up? It take a lot of cold cases. Yeah, at a lot of bags of bones, you know what I mean? Man, all those feet they keep washing up and stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what happened to that?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Man, Oh sorry, I mean to ask you, and I will say though, it's kind of cool that they kept all that. Then it's back in like the sixties seven men that before DNA was even a thing. Like, they were smart enough to keep all that seal so that they could solve those cold cases.
Speaker 2: That's pretty awesome. That's thinking ahead. That is really cool.
Speaker 3: But then also think there is a giant warehouse of just bones and bodies. Yeah, yeahs exactly, man.
Speaker 8: But they were strong enough to do that. But the issue they had back then is they didn't share information with each other. So that's how these people went down to town, murdering.
Speaker 3: Up and down. Also, the air is carrying well, yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: How fun He got away with it because nobody knew that he was doing it in Washington.
Speaker 2: Then he moved on on his way to Utah.
Speaker 8: Then he went down south further to Nevada, started killing there, then back up to Wyoming, then south to Florida.
Speaker 2: They didn't know.
Speaker 3: Also the interstate highway system, yes, correct, sum mm hmm. When glows hard and let's grow longer than is that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's American America.
Speaker 3: American if you're wondering, like he was married to Helen. Helen passed away a long time ago, but they had twenty one grandchildren and seventeen great grandchildren. Who now know what happened to p mm hmm, so good right, close that book, right, yeah, close that book. He looks like a good old dude. But I do question why he jumped in the water when he knew he couldn't swim. Yeah, And I think we all know the answer.
Speaker 2: I think we all do.
Speaker 3: Way to go, Helen, Poor Helen. She looks like a Helen.
Speaker 2: Goud.
Speaker 3: You're sick, so good, I'm turning on the frame. Such a good bit. That's from I just say that to you.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when that's when he he's a good salesman. He just doesn't realize it yet. But then he makes Helen make him chicken wings, even though like the the kitchen was cut, but he does the bit and she's like, man, god, you're sick, and she's like, I'll throw him on for you. And he's so excited and and he doesn't realize that's what you You just made a sale. And David Spade basically has to explain, do you see what you just did? And then that's yeah. Then after that he's an unstoppable sales force. Can he work here please?
Speaker 8: And then I think in that scene said, oh, I wasn't worried about it because we had that meat lovers in the trunk.
Speaker 3: So good, swimming in the ocean with that lafe checker. I don't go up to my I only go up to my waist in the ocean.
Speaker 2: I wish you had the same fate as Big Tom Callahan.
Speaker 3: God, Yeah, marrying Bo Derek. That is a hot.
Speaker 2: I wish I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's no, that's Billy Madison, that's Veronica Vaughan.
Speaker 3: That is fun. That doesn't sound anything, Chris, Chris.
Speaker 1: That Veronica's I know from experience.
Speaker 2: Dude, No, you don't know, you don't know. No, I don't, but a guy I know him and her.
Speaker 1: God how many times all of us in middle school and high school did that scene.
Speaker 3: Word for word like it was a one man play.
Speaker 2: Right, Just get a couple of drinks in us.
Speaker 1: You just do the Farley bit from from Billy Madison, from Great Grand Wonderful everybody else.
Speaker 3: No yelling on the bus from my generation was Eddie Murphy mat everybody was doing delirious or wall and we could all do it, every bit of it.
Speaker 4: Man, who would steal thirty bag lunches? I'll tell you who. That damn sasquatch is so stupid.
Speaker 2: Pull your hands up.
Speaker 3: That lady who says I if I had pee in your pants was cool, I'd be Miles Davis.
Speaker 2: What hawk?
Speaker 3: That's a lady?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's an old lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's Yeah, she's a movie star as the oldest Bette Midler in that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I'd be thinking about Pa the whole time. Why because he pieces his pants? Yeah he does, which is cool though, because PA's cool, Yeah, the coolest. He's very good.
Speaker 2: Wow. Man.
Speaker 1: Romo continues to get dragged on social media for all the noises.
Speaker 2: Weber hates him.
Speaker 3: I know he does.
Speaker 2: Oh that was eight years ago. Today the miracle?
Speaker 3: Yeah today.
Speaker 2: Do you have the whole play Hawk?
Speaker 3: I sure do, but I'm not going to play it.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Because it's breakdown?
Speaker 2: Baby bye. The news is next.