Speaker 1: This one. Shann's Dingy in the thirty on Mojo in the Morning. Guaranteed human that Claudia was good? All right? Second date update here, it's the second date update on Mojo in the morning. Time now for second date update. Why are you not getting a call after you've been on a date? If this has ever happened to you, text date to nine five five zero zero. If you're waiting on Hey, are we going out again? Or what's happening? Maybe it just got cut off. We're going to figure out by getting you on the radio with us. Claire is on with us this morning. Claire is getting ghosted. Good morning, guys, Good morning. What did you guys do for your date? Claire?
Speaker 2: So for our date, we went rifting and then we went out to dinner.
Speaker 1: Kay, drifting, That's what's up. So were you guys leading up to this? Were you guys talking a long time?
Speaker 2: He had DM me on Instagram and then we went from there and we planned everything out before hid.
Speaker 1: And did you guys meet on some type of a dating app or did you meet through friends or was it just Instagram?
Speaker 2: No, it was Instagram.
Speaker 1: So he actually hits you up on Instagram. You guys, then talk a little bit, go out on this date, and now you're not getting a callback. We're going to find out what's going on. Logan is on with us. Claire, say hi to Logan. We get a little garb We got a little garble with your your bluetooth or whatever your headset. Say it again, Say hi, Logan. I mean no, no, Well, Claire say hello to Logan.
Speaker 2: Logan, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 1: Sure, Logan. How you feeling, buddy? So you hit up Claire on Instagram? You saw her, you thought she was attractive. You guys went on a date, and now you're not seeming very excited. And Lydia told me that you didn't even want to go on the radio with us. She had to talk you into it.
Speaker 5: That's I mean, yeah, I don't I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what is it about Claire or what was it about the date that made you not get excited about wanting to talk to her again?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I'm being honest with you, and I don't want to be like, I don't know, I don't I kind of think she's terrible.
Speaker 6: Wait, why that's a that's a strong.
Speaker 1: Word to use.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like, uh, and I didn't think that ahead of time, like otherwise it wouldn't have gone out. But I was like what she did was not cool?
Speaker 1: What did she do?
Speaker 5: So she she had this expectation that I was going to pay for everything on the.
Speaker 1: Date, everything meaning your your food and stuff.
Speaker 5: Well that's what I thought. But then like, so this this thrifting we did. We were on a way to dinner, but like that's how the strift store, and it's like something fun to do. We weren't really ready to go to dinner and like and so then we get there and like she expected me to pay for.
Speaker 7: All of that too.
Speaker 1: Oh she wanted you to pay for what you guys were purchasing at this thrift store.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And like normally you'd be like, oh, well, you know, if she'd like grab like ushirt or something like that, fine, you know, get some but it's kind of like just you walk around and see things. But like she had like over one hundred dollars worth of stuff and then she just puts it down and expects me to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Wait, how did she do that? How did she say I want you to pay for this?
Speaker 5: She just put it down and then looked at me, you know, like expectantly, and I was like what, And she's like, aren't you gonna you know, you said you were taking me out, and and then she starts throwing this fit. It's just really embarrassing. There's a line behind us all this thing, and so I just did. But he's making a scene in this place.
Speaker 1: Whose idea was it to go to the thrift store?
Speaker 5: It was mine, But like it's just like a thing to do, you know, you just go and walk around and talk about.
Speaker 1: Claire. He called you terrible. He said that, he said that what you did is terrible. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of blindsided by the fact that he thinks I'm terrible over that because it was his idea.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm low key on her side. I ain't gonna lie. I still by myself. I don't care.
Speaker 8: I think if if I if we're going out on the date. In my mind already I know I'm about to pay for the date. If I want to take you somewhere else, it's still a part of the date.
Speaker 1: So in my mind, I'm going to pay for it. But I know, but it's not like he's taking her to a movie and he's not the movie.
Speaker 6: It's not an experience.
Speaker 1: Taking her to a store, that was the experience. And okay, and well, okay.
Speaker 2: It was his idea to go to the like this.
Speaker 8: For example, if we go out to eat and then like, Anna and now we've been talking about this thing, and we go buy a pottery whatever place where you like will throw and I'm like, hey, let's pop in here and grab a class.
Speaker 6: Real quick experience. That's different experience. No, you and Anna, it's weird saying you and but we're just gonna okay. You and Anna go out on a date. You go to dinner, and then afterwards, Anna's like, let's let's go to the mall, and Anna wants to buy shoes and a purse and a city. If I saw it, let's say that you said let's go walk Let's go walk around the mall and Anna wants to buy shoes and a purse.
Speaker 1: Did he say let's go walk around the three show? He did.
Speaker 6: He did say that though when he was talking to us, and I thought it'd be fun to look around you buy something that's on you.
Speaker 1: You that's on you. People would think that he would be creepy if he took her to different not a thrift store, but took her to the mall and brought her into stores and started like buying her things. Like if he took her a victorious secret and said, hair pick out some stuff, you would go, we would all go. He's a creep man. What is this guy trying to do? He's trying to you know, I don't know, Claire, what were you thinking? What were you thinking about when you I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I was thinking that it's a thrift store. It's not like we're in a luxury store, so I can.
Speaker 1: You had one hundred dollars worth of items though that's a lot of items.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he said, let's go shopping, and that's what I did. Why am I going to hold back?
Speaker 1: But I think his let's go shopping was if you find something, you buy it with your own money. Are you Are you broke or what's the story?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm not broke. But in my mind, I'm thinking since it was his idea to go here, then of course he wants me to take advantage of where we are, not.
Speaker 1: Take advantage. Hold on saying there is a Kadesia Cadizia Kadiza, what's up?
Speaker 5: Hey? First time long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I think that's terrible.
Speaker 6: Because it's not, like you guys said, it's not an experience.
Speaker 5: I would never go to go on a date. And you know, even if it is a thrift store, even if it was suggested beforehand, I wouldn't expect him to pay.
Speaker 1: I would expect him.
Speaker 2: To pay for dinner, for sure, especially because he asked me out.
Speaker 4: And I get I get it.
Speaker 6: You know, he asked you to go to the thrift store just to kill time, though, not to spend one hundred.
Speaker 1: Bucks, you know, right, I agree, I agree with you. What if she only spent thirty it would have been cool. No, right, I know, even even.
Speaker 6: Then, if you're if she buys something for her, if she wants something for herself, she.
Speaker 1: Ray wants to say something because Ray agrees with Kevin. Is that right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: I was keV all day. I mean you, it's twenty twenty six. If you're in the club and you're trying to holler at a girl.
Speaker 7: By the time you buy her a couple of drinks, you buy yourself a couple of drinks.
Speaker 4: You had one hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Anyway, what are we tripping about it.
Speaker 1: Indeed, that's like a fill up and a half at the gap, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: At least she at least she got some shirts out of this.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm with Kevin, I'm with I'm with Claire, you know, don't worry Claire, I'm taking But there's other bosses like me.
Speaker 1: Boss, I'm going to be your boss hanging out at a thrift store? What's up? Jack?
Speaker 7: Hey? How's it going to Mojo?
Speaker 1: Good buddy? What do you think? I mean, why.
Speaker 5: Would you want to spend so much money a girl you barely knew and you're just going to all these different places, like you said, going to Victoria's secrets. That's kind of weird, and that's kind of suspicious that you probably want.
Speaker 4: To do something wrong with her, Like why would you.
Speaker 8: Want to do it?
Speaker 1: He wrong? Yeah, Well he's taking her to a thrift store. Right, there's not a lot I don't know, there's a lot of wrong that you can buy at the thrift store. What's up, Riley? Hiat's Mojo in the morning?
Speaker 3: Hey, mojoke. I just think that he should be paying because it's just go one hundred, one hundred off the start show somebody who you truly are. So if she does want that.
Speaker 5: And you want her, then paid for it, Bob is.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to pay.
Speaker 5: For it, then you don't want her, you don't want what comes with her.
Speaker 1: So it's all about what you pay for that makes you decide whether or not you want them or not. Yeah, okay, yeah, you will get taken advantage of.
Speaker 5: But once you find the right person.
Speaker 1: Hold on. Roy has something to say, and this is an interesting one. Roy, would you want to say.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's he got off kind of easy. I think it was totally wrong on her part. But he could have went windows shopping with Steve Gabara and could have had some kind of carnode out of it. I mean, yeah, at least she was. She was popping tags instead of didn't like plate.
Speaker 1: There you go, thanks Mac. Lord, what's up, Marcia? What's up?
Speaker 7: I think she was wrong. If he was gonna pay, he would saying hey, I got to pick something out.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what he should. If he says that and then he doesn't pay, then yeah he's in the run. Let's go shopping. But he didn't say let's buy stuff. Okay, okay. Pamela let's go shopping doesn't mean let's buy, no, none at all.
Speaker 8: Playing a semantics game, I say, let's go eat. I'm not gonna eat.
Speaker 1: He's talking about what's going on, Pamela.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first time, long time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think she took advantage of the situation. One or two, I'm fine, But over one.
Speaker 7: Hundred dollars, I think you know she's just over.
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars at at a thrift store, could be twenty five items. Well regardless, I just think she just took it back. No, I know what I'm saying, but I'm saying she got a desk. I mean if she had to get a cart at the thrift store.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Dabo, last coffee, Dabo? What's up?
Speaker 7: Dabo? What a good morning?
Speaker 1: You're siding with Calvi on this one. You always side with calv Go.
Speaker 7: Ahead, Come on, if she's terrible ninety percent of the women and detrayed our terrible bro because one hundred dollars is like, that's what you go outside and span as soon as you walk out the door.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. All I get thinking of when I looked at the callscreen board, here was people like Dabo and cav A like he got off with just one hundred dollars the thrift store? Do you know what grand at Gucci? All right, well, no, second Date. It doesn't look like it. Logan right, you're not as into.
Speaker 2: Uh, Claire, I can't afford it.
Speaker 1: No more thrifting for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess not.
Speaker 1: All right, Second date, update your whole of War of the Roses.