Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojoe in the Morning Show. Good to have you guys here with us. This is kind of interesting. I know, what were they doing were they were they sneaking the cat or what was the story?
Speaker 2: Cat? Right? You know where my mom goes.
Speaker 3: But my cousin indeed has a cat. He has a pet, shut out Big Lano. So Deleno speaking of Grandmama. Delano lives right next door to Grandmama. So I go check on Grandma. I spend some time with her, you know, love to see her. So I'm laid out on her, little lazy boy. I'm chilling, and I realized that Delano walks in. I'm half sleep, so I kind of wake up, engage with Leno.
Speaker 2: What's up? Lane?
Speaker 3: Lano has now Lano's like twenty one years old, so he's not a kid, but he has a backpack on, but his jacket is over the backpack, so his jacket is kind of like pushed out, like hunchback and order dame type of thing. Yeah, so I'm noticing Lan didn't kind of get QUI out here. It's like, I'm like, what the hell is that? Lano like, it's just my cat, but he kind of whispered. My grandma was like, oh, I know, hell, no it's not no, it's not in mouth. My grandma hates cats. He lifts up his jacket. He has a see through book bag with like three holes in it for the cat to breathe. I've never seen anything like this. How old is Lena? Lena like twenty one, twenty two, full grown ass cat in the book bag. He like, Grandma, I'm sorry. She's like, get that cat out of here. I can smell it.
Speaker 2: I can smell it. He had to sneak the pat into her house.
Speaker 4: Bro, why did he need to have the cat with um?
Speaker 3: I think he was about to leave and go to work or go somewhere, and he was stopping into her house.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he didn't put it in the car. I have no idea. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know where he was going. I thought he was going to work or something. But the cat coming to me.
Speaker 1: Maybe he knew if if Grandma Grandmama saw that thing, that cat was.
Speaker 2: Going to be a well for sure, she hates cats. I didn't even realize that untilone else.
Speaker 1: Can I can I can I say something without being too controversial? Well, let's hear from I did not know that black guys like cats. Did I've always thought that. I've always the cats was a white white guy thing. We're one with the ID.
Speaker 2: No, there's guys. There's a lot of guys like Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hear a lot of people they say cats are very low maintenance though, yeah, you have to tend to them.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just saw.
Speaker 1: I just thought that whenever I have seen a guy with a cat, there's usually another guy with a cat with him.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, likely got like rings on their thumbs or index fingers.
Speaker 4: When I was single, somebody tried to set me up, or friend Nancy tried to set me up with somebody and she sent me to his like social media profile and he had those cat towers in the background pictures.
Speaker 2: Fre Come on, No, the guy had cat towers.
Speaker 4: Hand to god, Yes, that's not attractive.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if you see a guy with a cat, is that like to me?
Speaker 4: To me, yes, because I don't I don't care for cats. But also then all the accessories and the houses for cats.
Speaker 2: No way, definitely cats enough? Cats?
Speaker 1: Are you gay?
Speaker 5: No one? Then?
Speaker 4: By the way, yesterday everybody was out walking, so it was such a nice day. I saw somebody I know in my neighborhood walking with two of their cats.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I had to go, Lucy, am I seeing this?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: They were walking their cats.
Speaker 1: Was in the whole point of having a cat, not to have to walk it. Usually it's I have it just to have it around.
Speaker 3: They probably weren't walking the cats though the cats are their companion.
Speaker 2: They were just walking around. So they went for a.
Speaker 1: Walk and they brought they to a little strange eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four.
Speaker 2: Anybody have to sneak a pet? Anybody, uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know, not not able to like, you know, just have their animal there. Maybe they have to sneak it in their apartment or whatever. Real quick, go back to the flooding for one second. Raven a there, Raven, Yes, I am. Raven wants to give warning on those that play in the flooding.
Speaker 2: What's going on magnet water?
Speaker 7: Yes, so it will give you something called follic.
Speaker 2: Lightis I don't even know what.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 7: Chicken pox, but like, as far as I know, it's not contagious. But she read it she bumps, like everywhere.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean everywhere.
Speaker 7: And I had it as a kid from playing in the water, So like, don't do it. Don't as it's raining, you know, like small pods.
Speaker 2: You said, phalliclitis.
Speaker 7: You know what does it called a gamell lightis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cliculatus like Shannon's Shannon's correcting the pronunciation.
Speaker 2: It's foliculitis.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, Well, to be fair, I was like seven, I think when I got it.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, fliculaitis. That does not sound fun. Thank you, Thank you for the warning. So do not let your children play in that. Hey, Landing, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Oy? I'm talking about guys liking cats. Yes, I've had cats all my life and I love them.
Speaker 1: I don't issue No, there's no nothing with guys liking cats. I think that it was I don't know. I've gotten that direction.
Speaker 2: But not all stand on it. That's what you're saying. I thought that I thought that black guys never had cats. I did not know that. I knew. I knew guy.
Speaker 1: Are you a white guy, Landing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am so.
Speaker 1: I knew that the white guys liked the cats. I did not know that that was a thing though that crossed cross.
Speaker 5: Because I would have to try to sneak my The first time I brought my cat.
Speaker 2: Home, I had to try to sneak it in because my mom did not want anymore. Oh my god, you where'd you find it on the street somewhere?
Speaker 1: Or did you get it at a you know, humane society.
Speaker 8: My friend who works at a humane society had a litter brought in and I fell in love with one of them.
Speaker 2: What color was the cat?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: It is same, okay, smart one?
Speaker 3: You said your mom didn't want any more.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we had three dogs at the time and we just put a cat down like a few months before I brought that one home. Was it okay with the other animals that were there that you brought home this cat?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the animals loved it. My parents didn't talked to me for about a week.
Speaker 1: I could see that if my kids brought home a pat I would be so upset. My son, Jacob, lives on his own, but he would like to get a hairless cat, and.
Speaker 2: I think those one of those.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's wanted one of those for ten years.
Speaker 7: I think they're I think they're adorable.
Speaker 2: That they do.
Speaker 1: It looks like Shannon does not find scrotums adorable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know that's a fair point.
Speaker 2: Do you have a cat tower?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got a couple of them. I like it, got a little mansion. I like it. All right, thanks for the call, and then.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: You have a great day soon.
Speaker 1: They're coming back at ourselves during the whole thing, but landing was worth talking to. Hold on a second, miss fit Tony on the show with us right now, Please tell me you're not a cat, Joe.
Speaker 5: You know I hate cats.
Speaker 2: Broka Listen, yeah.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm harder than a bag of frozen neck bones. Getting ready to get it on right, I'm on the bed, but naked, can't jump up on the bed scratch me on the ass right up, like I'm like, dde, you ain't tell me you had no cat. I got about it there so fast, Mojoe, listen, I'm no longer I'm no longer harder than a bag of frozen neckbone.
Speaker 2: I get I get it. Cat scrab Yeah that does not sound fun.
Speaker 5: Observer like cats? Ever? You got a cat just jumping on the bed while you trying to get the cat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. I would right away be leaving that girl. What's up, Gail, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Good morning, it's your princess lady. Guys, how are you hi, Gail?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: Okay, So I had five cats at one point in time. I just went through a really bad divorce, had to rehome all five of my cats, moved into a two measurable apartment. The girl that I gave my my youngest kitten, who got kicked out of her place, and nowhere else to take this baby.
Speaker 2: So I brought my baby home.
Speaker 8: And yes I should not have her, but I do.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: So that's that's kind of wild. So you actually had to sneak the cat into your apartment because you had too many animals?
Speaker 8: I no, I didn't have too many at all. I had five and then I got divorce.
Speaker 1: That's too many, no offense scale, no offense, Gale.
Speaker 2: I think more than two is probably too many.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no no no, I'm is there any reason to believe that maybe the reason the marriage did not last was you had all these cats? Absolutely?
Speaker 8: Not the guys, not the cat.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, and let me ask, are you in a new relationship or are we still with just the cats.
Speaker 8: I am in a new relationship, yeah all right.
Speaker 2: And he's okay with the cats.
Speaker 8: Oh he loves my one cat that I have backed down.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure he does. All right, Oh god, all right, stay care of yourself.