Speaker 1: I want to ask you a question and I want you to tell me whether and this is okay if you don't know the answer, okay, And it's a football question, but it's also not a football question. San Francisco forty nine ers? Okay? Do you know, Susan? My wife looked at me last night during one of the games, during the forty nine ers game, and she said, what's a forty nine er? Do you guys know what is a forty nine or? Bailey vant? I'm gonna guess want does it? But but it's not a football term. Yeah, it's kind of like an oiler. Well, what's an oiler? It's like a guy who works on an oil. Well, a cowboy is a cowboy. So a forty nine or is not a football term. It's a football team. But do you know, Jenny, I'm gonna guess you might be most likely to know what a forty nine er is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have a guess, but I have no idea. If him right or not?
Speaker 3: What state are they for?
Speaker 1: San Francisco? Now there's a clue right there. Then I know what is this?
Speaker 3: What is the forty ninth state? Is California? The forty ninth state I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, incorrect, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Anything, I'm not gonna try because yesterday I was texting you that I thought the Minnesota wile we're playing the New York Jets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's Vaunt's like, yeah, the New York We're gonna go see the New York Jets played the while they said the New York Jets, it's a football team. He's like, no, it's not. It's a hockey team. And I said, no, the Winnipeg Jets is a hockey team. So vont doesn't know sports. And you know whether that's fine, Jenny, any idea? What's a forty nine er?
Speaker 5: I think I'm wrong now because I was gonna say when San Francisco was like discovered, the year was discovered.
Speaker 1: On the right track, but not exactly. Call the show right now six five, one nine eight nine kt WB and let us know if you know. And some people absolutely know what a forty nine er is. But I was thinking about it last night when Susan brought it up. She said, well, what's a forty nine er? And I said, that's a great question, because if you don't know, why in the world would any team be called a forty nine er? Right now, A sixty nine er. That's my bad team. You know what I'm say, stupid already at six eight in the morning, at six five, one, nine eight nine, KWB want will you get the phones? I guess so, well, maybe nobody knows and nobody will call in, but I was a little bit surprised. I don't anyway, I hope you had a good weekend. Every weekend we take photos just like you do. You're out somewhere at a bar with your dopey friends. It's like bats get a shelfie. So what is your favorite photo from your camera roll over the weekend? Mine was I had some cool ones, but I would say the girls came over Ava and Evelyn and little Olivia, and they are three and five, and we bought sea monkeys around Christmas time and they have hatched and they've grown little babies. So I got a picture of them admiring the sea monkeys and the little babies, and they were fascinated by the fact that they had little babies. Can we feed them? So I let them both feed the sea monkeys. And that's my favorite picture. Jenny, give me your favorite picture for the weekend.
Speaker 5: I had a pretty boring weekend a slash an angry weekend with the packers loss. So I will go with the fact that I got hurt quite a bit. And you can see one of the photos of me after I had fallen on the ice because it was quite just even walking Saturday morning. There was a light dusting of snow everywhere, but it was sheer ice underneath everything.
Speaker 1: You gotta get them spiky things. I wore them last night. I wore them last night. They were a charm, those spiky things that stretch onto your shoes.
Speaker 5: HI got it because I had posted a photo of just like after I had fallen and stuff, and a million people were like sending me links to those and they were like I fell too, Like you gotta have this. You need these in Minnesota winters. So yeah, that's I would say.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The funniest photo for my weekend Bailey photo.
Speaker 6: Speaking of dopey friends at the bar, I brought my regular guy to the Beefo Brady's bar that my mom is a regular at, and he met my mom my wife staying's cute.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well that's good. I mean that's preferable that you're cute.
Speaker 1: No, not since nineteen eighty six, So yeah.
Speaker 3: It was fun. We had a great time at beefo Brady.
Speaker 2: Is that bartender the bartender in the photo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was taking the photo.
Speaker 2: Is that Bartenderrondos? But Bessie, no, she.
Speaker 3: Likes one of the cooks. Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you can see all these photos on Dave Ryanshow dot com under each of our tabs, or on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram.
Speaker 4: My favorite picture, it's two pictures. We took Ava, our puppy, to the dog park because she's been so cooped up.
Speaker 1: So there's a picture of me and her.
Speaker 4: She's sitting all properly and cute, looking right at the camera, smiling, and then we try to take on with my girlfriend Alyssa. Ava would not sit and her eyes are literally closing the picture like he would just not cooperate.
Speaker 1: Not doing it. No dogs and kids, look, look, no, look no, look. He loves me though. Check out the photos on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram or on Dave Ryanshow dot com under each of our tabs. Santiago, good morning, sir. So you know right away when I said what is a forty nine? Or we were talking a little while ago, about what is this San Francisco forty nine or my wife asked me, and I explained it to her. But then it occurred to me that a lot of people might not know, you know though, right, yes, sir, what is a forty nine er the gold miner? Why there's a gold miner called the forty nine er, Santiago.
Speaker 3: That's the year they went to California to start mining goal.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. Yes, there was a rush of people from the East. They all rushed out over the what, over the Organ Trail, over the Oregon Trail to where San Francisco where they became what gold miners? So they're forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Why don't they just call them the miners because.
Speaker 1: That sounds kind of like not good. No, you know the miners? Yeah, like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, oh yeah, you make a good are Santiago.
Speaker 1: Congratulations? There will be a little something extra in your paycheck this week? Okay, yeah, they took it out of mine. Yeah, have a good day, Santiago, Thank you, my friend. Okay, they're the mystery assault. Wow, all right, what's coming up on the show? Anything good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got a lot to cover about the Golden Globes last time, because we'll do Dave's Dirt.
Speaker 2: I did watch it, did any of you?
Speaker 1: I watched Nicky Glazers opening monologue, and then I went back to football.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest, I didn't think I was not great, but we'll cover everything, who won and just I guess. I'm sure we have audio some of the best jokes. I would assume Von's always in charge of that, so get to that I was supposed to do that.
Speaker 1: Golden Globes were on last archy.
Speaker 4: Had so many great jokes against Timothy Salame, Martin Shore. There was a great one against Leo that will play for you in a bit.
Speaker 1: All right, all coming up on k DWB on Dave's Dirt, Stay Here Wild Tickets. Also coming up on KATW. We had a lot of Golden Globes Dirt to cover and some of the awards. I mean, you know, I don't know you care that much about the awards, but let's say you're some of the jokes in the monologue. Nikki Lazer was the host last night, and let's start off with her making fun of Sean Penn's looks. Because Sean Penn, he looks rough.
Speaker 3: He looks like he's seen some things, you know, he really.
Speaker 1: Does, and he still looks good and he looks handsome, but he definitely looks rough. Here is her poking little fun is Sean Penn.
Speaker 7: Shawn Penn is also here, Kai Shan.
Speaker 2: I love you, Sean.
Speaker 7: You're such an original. You know, everyone in this town is obsessed with looking younger. Meanwhile, Sean Penn is like, what if I slowly morph into a sexy leather handbag and I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that's and he took it well and he kind of laughed, but he does kind of looked like a sexy leather handbag, just kind of like, whoa, that's still recognizable as Sean Penn, but he looked like and sexy leed the handbag.
Speaker 5: I feel like I want to play this joke too, because I feel like it was like the low hanging fruit. But she came back with it when she made fun of Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 2: So here's audio of that.
Speaker 1: Which one is that?
Speaker 2: Number three?
Speaker 1: Number three?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: Leonardo DiCaprio is here for one man, but after another. What a career you've had, I mean, countless iconic performances You've worked with, every great director, You've won three Golden Globes in Oscar, and the most impressive thing is that you were able to accomplish all of that before your girlfriend turned thirty. I mean, it's just insane.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry I made that joke. It's cheap, you know what.
Speaker 7: I tried not to, but like, we don't know anything else about you, man, Like there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Else but open up.
Speaker 1: I skirted.
Speaker 7: The most in depth interview you've ever given was in Teenbeat magazine in nineteen ninety one. Is your favorite food still pasta? Pasta and more pasta?
Speaker 2: Look it up?
Speaker 3: That's real?
Speaker 1: And he was smiling and not it he was.
Speaker 5: I feel like the looks at the crowd the whole, like during her opening monologue, weren't the best. Like I don't think the crowd was vibing a lot with her this year, as I don't think I watched last year. But I feel like she didn't deliver as well and maybe not as hard either.
Speaker 2: Honestly, sure, Grann, I'm listening to it.
Speaker 5: I'm going I think it's probably because I watched the reaction from the crowd, and the crowd was pretty like stoic. They were kind of like.
Speaker 8: Like everyone so while that kind of it and that you know that impacts a performer for sure. While moving on from Golden Globes, Travis Kelce apparently has every major network interesting in having him join their NFL broadcast team. So he doesn't know yet where he's going to be at the start of the next NFL season. Obviously the Chiefs are Dunzis for this season, but his contract did end.
Speaker 3: With this season.
Speaker 6: He might return next time or next season, you know, to retire or become a talking head. And so now all these different places they're like, hey, we want you, no, we want you, no, we do So we'll see.
Speaker 3: If what happened with him.
Speaker 4: Yes, who's having a birthday party but won't actually be there. It's Dolly Parton. We have a little clip of how come she's not going to be at her eightieth birthday party at the Opry.
Speaker 1: What number is that? Eleven? Number? Eleven?
Speaker 9: Well, hey, that grand old Opery family. I just wanted to say how much it means to me that you're all coming together again this year to celebrate my big old birthday with some of my songs. Some of my favorite memories happened right here on stage at the Grand old opery and I wish I could be their person. But I'll be sending you all my love for sure, so you have the best.
Speaker 2: Not ever.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about Dolly Parton. Man, she's eighty years old. You know she still sounds good, but you know, yeah, she didn't explain why.
Speaker 4: There was no explanation, but just a lot of the talk recently about her health.
Speaker 1: It's kind of scaring me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's probably like the Opry was putting it on. It wasn't necessarily like she's having her birthday party at the opera. It's like they're putting it on hoping that she'd come right.
Speaker 3: Right, it's not going to happen, all right.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of playoff games this weekend. If you care, you already know the scores, but you might not see the end of the game last night, and that was Patriots beat the Chargers in a very boring game, a defensive battle, you guys, sixteen to three. New England forty nine Ers beat the Eagles barely. It was nice to see the Eagles. I'm sorry out of the playoffs. I'm board board board with the Eagles. It's not a fan now to the right, you don't know anything about football. How many downs does a team get before they have to turn the ball over? Seventeen? Yeah, ok, exactly, No, it's four. It's four.
Speaker 2: Ye close, I went three.
Speaker 5: They'll kick I was close to if they're not close enough to the top.
Speaker 1: Buffalo Bills beat the Jaguars twenty seven to twenty four. Bears in a painful one. Oh, Jenny, I'm sorry they beat your Packers. He was thirty one to twenty seven. It was a rough game because the whole game looked like the Packers were dominating, and then they came back and the Bears won so.
Speaker 5: Very but apparently that new quarterback, well it's the second year he has like been the comeback king in the last like seasons.
Speaker 1: So Rams beat the Panthers barely, and tonight there is a Monday night football game for wildcard Steelers versus the Texans, and that is the final wild wild card game of the weekend, and then the Divisional round I believe starts next Thursday. My foot up Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 5: Kendall Jenner denied having plastic surgery and secretly being a lesbian. As of today. She says, as of today, the hosts of In Your Dreams podcast challenged Kendall about these internet rumors, and she admitted that it's impossible to convince the non believers. But I've done two rounds of baby botox in my forehead and that's it. I've never had any plastic surgery on my face. Of all the Kardashian Jenner's, I will say she looks definitely like she gets botox. But outside of that, I would say she still looks like who she was growing up. Everyone else looks different, completely different, So I do believe her. I also think that we should stop speculating about people's sexuality. But you know what they wanted the clicks? No, I guess they set to women.
Speaker 1: You know, because we're all talking in the hallway about how people think you're into women.
Speaker 2: Maybe I am as of today.
Speaker 1: Oh good answer, How gay are you von? Fifteen percent? Okay, we're all just a little bit. We're just speculating. Yeah, everybody got a little gay at him.
Speaker 3: I like a woman, Jenny.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I look at your lips, Dave, and just like, what if I came over there.
Speaker 2: Keep listen.
Speaker 5: Vin keeps talking about how he wants to kiss David.
Speaker 4: I did say that last week on the show when somebody dm me and was like, well, Steve did it.
Speaker 1: I don't have kissable lips. I have no lips. I was born with no lips. It goes right from my nostrils to my teeth. Why there's nobody like me with juicy pillows? Nothing? Yeah, nothing there.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be able to handle Von's lips. You know what is happening.
Speaker 1: Most men can't. Let's do the sing along song of the day. What do you want to sing along with? What is there a song you want to sing along with in a better mood for Monday? Singing along with the radio is proven a booster mood. So let's do that. Text in a song that you want to sing along with and we'll do that coming up next. And did the Dave Bryan Show on kd w B. We were asking a little while ago for a sing along song to kind of get you going this morning sing along with the radio with Brittany texted in a song, Hi Britney, good morning, Good morning. Brittany. You are you? You are you pregnant? You sound pregnant? I'm I'm real pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real pregnant, real pregnant very seventeen.
Speaker 1: Wow, wait, so what song do you want to hear? And why so?
Speaker 9: I would love to hear Justin Bieber Baby. Yes, usually a Baby fan or a.
Speaker 5: Beaver fan, but every morning I wait for the sing along song of the day and.
Speaker 6: Dave Bryan's voice.
Speaker 4: Just good, baby moving around and.
Speaker 1: There, and it's just like that little bit of time in the morning where we get to dance together and have good ties. A hold on, talk to the baby. What's the what's the baby's name? You know he doesn't have a name yet, so I'm open a suggestion. Winston. Yeah, hi, little Winston. Hey, it's your other daddy. It's Dave Ryan. High little Winston. We can't wait to meet you. Is he moving around?
Speaker 3: That's crazy, He's moving right now. Wow, You're gonna have to name your kid Winston. I'm so sorry, Little Winstein.
Speaker 1: Brittany, good luck with your baby. Congratulations. Shout out, little Winston. Here's your song. Have a good day, right, No Luda on that one. That's kind of a weird version, but you know, it is, it is, it is.
Speaker 4: I did it at Boobash though. Remember I was crowding around on the stage. I was singing this, and then I did Michaelmore Can't hold Us? Yeah, remember how cool you were then?
Speaker 1: Ha hah, all right, it's KADWB good morning. You know, we just love people who listen to the show. And so every week or every couple of weeks, somebody will be like, hey, I would love to see you guys in meet your show and whatever. Can I come by the show? And we're like, yeah, please. Were lonely, so once in a while people will come by and hang out in the studio. And so last week I got an email from a woman named Emily, and Emily said, I'm gonna be in town. Can I come by and meet you guys and hang out for a little bit? And I'm like, yeah, you bring in coffee and she said, you're so good morning, Emily. Welcome to the Dave Ryan Show. So turn there one more time, Hi, Emily, Thank you there she is. Where are you from, Emily?
Speaker 3: I am currently living in Sue Falls.
Speaker 1: How did you find the Day Ryan in the Morning Show?
Speaker 3: I actually grew up in Northfield.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, God, so you and I have been good friends for a really long time. Yes, since the beginning, since nineteen ninety three. Yes, Holy buckets. So you're down in Sue Falls, you came up and you're hanging out for a little while and we're just kind of chatting, getting to know each other. Emily has checked this out. How many kids, Emily? Seven kids earlier? Seven kids? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And I said, what do you like to do?
Speaker 3: And she said nothing, because I don't get to do what I want.
Speaker 1: So if you are a mom and you got two kids or one kid or whatever, and you get to do what you want, you are very blessed. Because Emily is doing nothing but taking kids here and doctor's appointments and Dennis appointments and gymnastics tournaments, things like that. So seven of them, seven of them. Emily brought this up a minute ago. She said that you had written something about each of us on the show.
Speaker 3: I did each a little love note.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so sweet. That's why we love people who listen to the show. They bought coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they bring coffee. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who would you like to read for your shirt.
Speaker 3: In order that I have them? Dave your first?
Speaker 10: Okay, So, as we were talking about, You've been a part of my life since I started doing my hair in the morning when I was a kid, me and my sisters would listen to you in the bathroom. I really admire your genuine interest in furthering others' careers. The way they you've had the show together through all of its ups and downs is really remarkable. I remember always being nervous when there were changes and thinking, oh, I'm not gonna like this show anymore. But it's always been amazing and even gotten better. And I really admire the way that you done that well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, every time somebody leaves, it's a disaster. I'll never listen again. I'll never listen again. Steve's gone. That's it. That show is never going to bounce back. And then thank God for Drake, because Drake was probably the best employee we've ever had. Show ever bring back Drake. Yes, Okay, so thank you. That's very sweet.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jenny. You're so funny.
Speaker 10: Your abiliate ability to pivot from humor to ron vulnerable is so real, and I really enjoy hearing that. I feel like I've grown into adulthood along with you. I used to be a party girl and now a responsible lady.
Speaker 1: And mar you got seven.
Speaker 3: And I'm always rooting for you. Oh, thank you, Bailey.
Speaker 10: There's so much great banter intension between you and Dave in particular, but everybody.
Speaker 3: It's fun to listen to.
Speaker 10: It's nice that you're able to disagree with other people's viewpoints and always respect their opinions. You're kind of what I never realized the show is missing. You stand your ground and have quick wit. That's so much fun to listen to. And just know that the banter and like the fun little comments under your breath that don't go unnoticed. They're really fun. Yeah, and Bonds. I can tell you're a real hustler. Along with your work ethic, your ability to pivot so naturally when you need to will take you far. You have such a warm personality that goes from humor to stirring the pot, and you're always able to have your heart shine through.
Speaker 1: Thank you again, Slower. I want to put some dramatic music behind it. She's going to read it again. That is very sweet, Emily. I really appreciate that. It's like, you know, I think that one of the things that we love about being on the radio is the connection that we have with people who listen to the show. Because a lot of radio DJs they do it for themselves. They're like, all about me, look at me, Like they're doing a video of themselves and they're constantly looking at the picture of the of themselves in the video. And some people are just there. They do radio for their own gratification. But I think I don't know how to speak for everybody. Think I do. Our gratification comes from knowing that we're helping people and making lives a little bit better. And it's kind of like, I'm not going to compare us to the great people in the wonderful medical field, but it's kind of like we're helping people have a little bit better of a day in the same way that when your doctor gives you a cortisone shot and your shoulder you feel better. Is that a bad analogy or is that a goodema medicine. Yeah, so we really appreciate that and thank you. It'll leave it very sweet. Thanks for being here for thirty two thirty two years. Say what in the world? All right? Thank you? Emily tweet kd WBU brought to you by the Leo Agency. Shout out Leo Agency for doing what you do to improve lives as well. Here are ten things we want to stop caring about caring about in twenty twenty six, and here we go. Number one, trendy clothes. Trendy clothes. Somebody said, as long as my clothes are clean, I don't care. Kind of like that one. We're responding to text messages as soon as possible, yes, one person said they intentionally wait now because they don't want to want to establish an expectation, So don't respond to text as soon as possible. That's my problem.
Speaker 4: I expect people to text me back so quickly because I text people back.
Speaker 1: So quach saying, yeah, keep it up with people you grew up with or grew apart from it's okay to cut and run. If it doesn't seem like it's you know, worth it now, or you don't have much in common sports, keep watching, just don't be so invested it on whether they win or lose. That's landing hard if you're a Packers fan today, though.
Speaker 10: J.
Speaker 1: We'll move on ten things we want to stop caring about in twenty twenty six. Other people's opinions of you. It changes naturally as you age. Making good time on the road, speeding doesn't make much sense, especially on short trips. So what do you say in two minutes getting peer pressured into going out? Screw fomo, stay in and watch Netflix and get some door dash Chick fil A sounds really good right about.
Speaker 6: Now, you've got a peer pressure you go out right, You're right?
Speaker 1: Yeah. The holidays. Somebody claim they're dialing way back on Christmas because they're sick of the consumerism. So was Charlie Brown back in nineteen sixty five, and nothing's really changed since then. Buying a house it's gotten so hard. A lot of people would rather stop stressing and just be happy where there are and things you can't control. There's no use stressing over stuff you can't do anything about. But it's a tough one. Everyone does it, and that is you can't make this stuff up. You know what we all care about. In twenty twenty six, dancing dancing, Yep we all do, Yep, yep. It's the Monday Morning Dance Party on one on one point three kd w B. Monday Morning Dance Party on kd w B all on the day of Orion Show. Thank you for listening. Hope you had a good weekend. Check our wee weekend in five photos. Basically we do the same thing you do on the weekend. You take pictures of this and take pictures of that. I took a picture of like us at Floyd's. We went out. We had a big night on Saturday night. We are living it up and we're getting lit. We went to the Borough. We had not one but two diet coach with lime yea the Borough yep. Then we went over to Winchester and Rye, which is also in Victoria. Place was packed. We left right away. No room for us today. You filth, get out, get out of here.
Speaker 3: You don't live here.
Speaker 1: So we went over to Floyd's and so we hung out there and and watch football. So where did you watch the Packers lose? Chenny?
Speaker 5: And the comfort of my own home was some company. And I literally said in the second half as it was finishing, I was like, I know, we're up by like so many points, but I just like, don't have faith. But like if I was the Bears, I would be like, yeah, we're definitely losing and then yeah, and then they came back all turn around in the second half. So that was not fun, but you know what it is, what it is. But also fireur kicker, he lost us so many points he missed three different field goals?
Speaker 1: Did he miss three field goals in that game?
Speaker 5: One was a three pointer and then one was the extra point for touch or two were extra points for touchdown? So we I mean, if you do the math, we only lost by three points.
Speaker 1: It's like a free throw coach used to say. When I played for the Gophers, coach used to say, make your free throws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said.
Speaker 2: What else did he say? Did you ever make them? Or you continued to miss?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: I never made a single one. That's why he would tell me, make your free throw. Yeah, yeah, they're they're a free throw? Yeah.
Speaker 2: And what position did you play when you were doing that?
Speaker 1: I was a little forward, so I I yeah, you look good in the shower. Oh you're a little forward. Well, yes, I am like a little forward. All right, we'll be back.
Speaker 5: What I was just gonna say, we got this really nice email.
Speaker 2: I was going to read it.
Speaker 5: Okay, So obviously we ground a bunch of Christmas bushes in December, and we got one from Caitlin who said, we received a Christmas bush a few weeks ago and we're so grateful. Bex, who is one of their kids, would like to send a hard copy, thank you know, which is so old school. And he's very young, so that's sweet. But they said, the morning you called, I thought my mom was going crazy as she did everything possible to make sure I answered the unknown number when you called. She even had Beck's fake a stomach ache to get me out of bed. Were shocked when we heard Dave's voice, but it was surreal and took a second of process. The gifts for the kids, Brian and I, the gift cars, everything, the hot tub, the gift to Great Wolf Flage, all of it is so extremely jel.
Speaker 1: Just Laney, right, yeah, Lane, I remember Lane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we recently had to get rid of our bathtub because it was unsafe to bathe a Laney. So Lane is very young and has just gone through some medical issues and.
Speaker 2: So now they only have a shower.
Speaker 5: And so Lanie was very sad because she loves to soak in warm water, and now you've given her the ability to do that. She said, We're so excited to go spend time at Great Wolf Lodge soon again. Water that sounds of the water, Parker are actually like white noise.
Speaker 2: For Lane.
Speaker 5: You may do this every year for so many people, but please know how much of meians to our family. You honestly gave us one of our sweetest, most surprising family memories. We've been playing barbies and dress up with laneye Bes has been taking tons of photos with his camera and building legos and his favorite is reading the books You got him all cuddling Laney.
Speaker 2: So she says, thank you all again.
Speaker 5: All your hard work and kindness means so much, and that once again comes from Caitlyn.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kaylyn, very sweet shout out Lane. I appreciate that. We'll be back in a second. On Katie to Be The Dave Ryan Show continues. There's a big argument about there's a lyric of a song that we were singing it out loud the other day and somebody's like, that's not how it goes. It is nu uh. So we looked it up and the internet doesn't even agree with what the lyric is. And I'll tell you about that coming up. We got wild tickets where give it away. Conan Gray tickets also as well.
Speaker 2: Go to Yes first pair comes up at seven twenty.
Speaker 1: A lot of stuff coming up. Stay here on KDWB