Speaker 1: All right, here we go. It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five. It's six fifty five, five and six fifty five, five and six fifty five now.
Speaker 2: All right, now time for the five and six fifty five Aris. Just moving along like seriously, this is no problem at all for her. Ari's going for twelve in a row this morning. Ari your challenger. Her name is Jennifer. She's from Sterling Heights. She is a delivery driver. She carries auto parts. Get in the zone, auto zone. Wait, do you work for them or do you work for oh oh, oh oh Riley auto.
Speaker 1: Parts auto part.
Speaker 2: No either, it's called auto it's called autow ayes.
Speaker 1: Do you all have a song? No? All right, well if you want, if you want, I can sing it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you just heard, but we're gonna lock Ari up and a soundproof very good luck to both of you, guys.
Speaker 1: Five and six fifty five. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Five pop culture tribute questions. Whoever it's the most right winstyle always goes to the champion. Question number one, Jennifer, do you know a guy by the name of Justin Bieber?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do. Justin Bieber was hanging out for Game three of the World Series last night, cheering on his hometown team. Which team was he cheering.
Speaker 1: On from Canada? I don't know which one. What's the name of the team? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Pass pass on that the Buffaloes, by way, And it's funny. Justin Bieber was there cheering on And isn't there a player on the Toronto Blue Jays named Justin Bieber? Right? Or Shane Bieber Shane Bieber Shane Bieber, which I don't know if they're related.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: This actress turned daytime talk show hosts starred in the original Scream movie back in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 1: Who is she true? She said it to you? Saying last name again? One more time? Barrymore right, Drew barrymore Yeah, your phone kind of Question number three.
Speaker 2: Courtney Kardashian was spotted filming some holiday content at her local Target store.
Speaker 1: What Rocker is Courtney married to Barker? I think her phone? Did it again? See one more time? I'm sorry? Somebody's message with me? Travis Barker, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number four. This, uh, it's happening. The US Treasury will stop making pennies early next year because they cost more than their worth. Which president's face is on the penny?
Speaker 1: George Washington?
Speaker 2: And question number five today is this reality star's seventy sixth birthday? Are you a woman?
Speaker 1: Opens?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: For all intensive purposes? I am a woman? Who is she? Caitlyn Jenner? Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area. Jen You out five, three.
Speaker 2: Five, Just like yesterday, you got to be three out of five? Question number one, Here we go. Justin Bieber was hanging out for Game three of the World Series last night, which, by the way, went like eighteen. He was chairing on his hometown team. Which team was Justin Bieber? Charing on question number two? This actress turned daytime talk show host starred in the original Scream movie back in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Yes? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Courtney Kardashian was spotted filming some holiday content at her local Target store.
Speaker 1: What Rocker is Courtney married to? Travis Barker? Question number four?
Speaker 2: The US Treasury will stop making pennies early next year because they cost more than they're actually worth. Which president's face is on the penny?
Speaker 1: Abraham Lincoln? And last question for a perfect score?
Speaker 2: Today, is this reality star's seventy sixth birthday.
Speaker 1: Are you a woman? Yes, for all intentsive purposes, I am a woman. Who is she? Uh? Is it is it?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no no no, it's Kit Kitlyn Jenner. I mean we gave you more.
Speaker 2: Congratulations you win, your twelve win in a row. Congratulations getting up there. You're getting closer to Shannon Shannon. Are you feeling her breathing down your napes?
Speaker 1: Not yet, but I think I will soon. She is waiting for a chance to come after you. Ari.
Speaker 2: Nice job on the win. Jen We got a good gift for you. We're gonna set you up with a gift card to Detroit Taco Company. Congratulations, go spend some money on tacos. It's Taco Tuesday. Good thank you, Hang on thee and congratulations on your hal of fame.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I appreciate it. Thank you, Mojo, Thank you guys. I appreciate you. Guys. We love you, guys. Hold on one second, Okay, it's mojole in the Morning's five is six fifty five.