Speaker 1: Off season, Bell Bank is giving one cafe and listener each week one thousand dollars to pay it forward to a charity of their choices. Heit over to the cafe dot Com keyword contest. Learn more anti today. That's Cafe dot com keyword contests.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: I want to say thank you to Marnie Glarnarn't for coming in early today. Thank you Marny of course.
Speaker 2: And good morning.
Speaker 3: Maxo, Good morning, Zach so O, well I Saucer, hey Man, No Corey today, No Bonesy today, as they're off having a holiday together, that it was.
Speaker 2: Time we're out in the open now. Yeah, quite a little happy for them each other. When did you say bonies At the Leaks winter meetings, he's meeting with old man Winter.
Speaker 4: Oh, can he tell him to back off on the snow a little bit?
Speaker 2: Don't if you'll do that or not.
Speaker 4: It's really uh making the roads difficult.
Speaker 2: It really is, is old pooty tang? Phil? There is he going to see a shadow this year?
Speaker 5: Ye? Yep, Phil, the agony sim other year I have one on Saturday? Yeah, Hi, one hours? Yeah, isn't the low one Sunday like sixteen or seventeen below?
Speaker 2: No? Something like that. I'm not already, bro, Yeah, nobody's right for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is a good day because the Vikes play at night.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah in Dallas a lot of football.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of good football play at night as well.
Speaker 2: In the Wild.
Speaker 7: Sunday play at night as well. Y, They've all been playing on the same days a lot this year.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's really smart.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have a Sunday games act the Wild?
Speaker 2: Yes, we do Sunday I think at five?
Speaker 4: All right, Wolves are Sunday at six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a wild at five, Wolves at six, a Vikings at.
Speaker 2: Yikes. Yeah, yikes, is right, buddy. But that's enough of sports. Let's go to the news.
Speaker 8: Wells with Chris Hockey said by the twenty twenty six if World Junior.
Speaker 2: Champions, you're gonna give me some information.
Speaker 1: It's sneaking up right on us right now. World Juniors m N two six dot com. Get your tickets today. Rudan team USA back to back to back. Potentially if we can get goal again.
Speaker 2: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: But regardless, it's gonna be a fun week and a half or two weeks of hockey.
Speaker 2: So let's do it. You got that right, buddy. Yeah, man, you got that right. He's got that right.
Speaker 6: Martin Smitz All I've been thinking about I can tell yeah Australia.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm doing the news now. Should I leave? No?
Speaker 3: No, but you don't interrupt Dan Newsom damn News.
Speaker 2: I don't know him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know his brother Dan Oh, the old NBC news guy.
Speaker 2: Rather? Yeah, did you rather? Did you ever interrupt rather?
Speaker 4: Only once? And then you ever did it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you give him a high nun? Wow? I would take a high nuon right now? I love you, certainly do. Yeah, you're double fisting them. I was you were taking a bath, both your hands were full and you still were carrying one. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, Well you have hate out one of those dunks outcasts.
Speaker 4: Rather's more of a surf side guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go on. Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Walter Cronkite like blunts, Oh yeah, and a little bit of lee always he was always double copy.
Speaker 2: He loved him and Tom Broncott didn't have money for any of that. He was broke. Yeah, he had everything in his mama's name. Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen, brother, Amen, Our newspeople, the people, the racist Barbara Walters complete w.
Speaker 4: What Winter Winter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, go ahead, Yes, Barbara Walters, Oh, I'd be honored. No, I think she died a year? Did she really? Yeah? Yeah, because Whitney Houston know.
Speaker 3: I'd be honored to be honor Ah.
Speaker 5: She died in twenty twenty two, she has it already been three years a last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she died on my son's birthday. You guys, mind if I do the no? Hold on, did you hear what Sas just said?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I did not. Barbara Walters died on his son's birthday. Is it possible? I can't go through it anymore? Is reincarnation? He showed up two years later?
Speaker 4: It was a slow burn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needed some box.
Speaker 6: How about the Scherio Terry Barbara Walter's impression though, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I find her quietly sexually attractive?
Speaker 4: You Babs or CHERI oh, Terry, Yes.
Speaker 1: You find Huck so you find Babs, Sherry and Terry sexually attractive.
Speaker 5: You once said, eyes stationed, maybe off the air, you would sleep with a female version of Damian Woody.
Speaker 2: That's a gross exaggerator.
Speaker 5: It was a three hundred pound former offensive lineman Maxo heard it.
Speaker 3: Exaggeration. You said that that is a gross exaggeration.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 3: Something very similar to Australia's Child Social Media Band goes into effect tomorrow. It's the first of us, kind of the whole white world. The nation is restricting social media accounts for children under the age of sixteen. The band covers platforms like Meta, Instagram, as well as apps like Snapchat, TikTok ex, YouTube and others. The Australian government says it's protecting children from predatory algorithms.
Speaker 2: What do we think of that?
Speaker 6: It says restricting, so like putting some limits on it, not not saying they can't have it.
Speaker 4: Is that the way you interpret it?
Speaker 2: I believe I do. I don't know how to answer that. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I think there might be I think there there's going to try to be like maybe kid versions of these apps, is what I've been hearing some people predicting is like these apps will try to team up with like the Australian government to create maybe like a kid friendlier version of like a Instagram or a TikTok or there aren't like kid alternatives to some of these social media apps. But in general, like if they get caught this like yeah, finds up to thirty three million dollars. WHOA, So it's a it's a pretty big deal for a kid. Yeah, I don't know how kids get a lot of paper. CO two includes YouTube that is fascinating. Yeah, and I would imagine that like other countries are going to follow suit here with Australia depending on how it how it shakes out, because I know a lot of a lot of different places are trying to figure out how to.
Speaker 2: Put limits on this. It is a hideous place.
Speaker 1: The biggest problem is how to enforce it because then you have to upload.
Speaker 2: Your ID or you know, how do you prove your old enough?
Speaker 1: And then do you really want these giant companies to have all that data and your ID and the picture. So that's you know, there's a lot of it comes from a good place. It's a very we all agree that children need to be protected and all that, but it's it's it's such a difficult thing really.
Speaker 2: No, he likes when Roffey shoots his eye out.
Speaker 5: Nope, Nope, I'd rather shoot my own eye out than watch that movie.
Speaker 3: We'd all like you to do that. Maybe shoot your mouth out too, if you in mind.
Speaker 6: How about his mom has to bundle him up, but he can't walk and he's what.
Speaker 2: He lay there like a slug.
Speaker 5: Going one hundred and fifty miles an hour. I'd rather stand on enough one track. That horrible.
Speaker 1: But you're trying to say, sauces fudge that movie, yeah fudge.
Speaker 5: That movie also a terrible scene. Just say the word words. Swear words are fine. We don't have to ban everybody from swear words. I like swearing in.
Speaker 3: Australian regulator tasks with enforcing. The band hired uh Stanford University and eleven academics to analyze data on thousands of young Australians covered by the band for at least two years through the Though the band covers ten platforms, initially, the government said the list will change his new products appear and young users switch to alternatives. So anyway, implementation marks a new era of structural stagnation as user numbers flatline enticement on platform strengths.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know that. Good. Good.
Speaker 3: Let's get outside, kiddos. Everything's cyclical, right, Maybe go back to the olden days when kids actually went outside and played.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I will say that they didn't Frosty the snowman.
Speaker 6: If you're using TikTok as I've seen some of the kids use to make dances, I'm one hundred percent fine with that.
Speaker 4: I'm on board.
Speaker 6: I encourage that because that's creativity, it's memorization, it's physical activity. If you've ever seen a group of girls like work on a TikTok dance and then perform it and do take after take after take, and Max has a teenage or near teen daughter, that stuff is adorable. Yeah, it's the city that's the doom scroll. That's a little more concerning.
Speaker 7: For sure, especially knowing like I have the app too, and some of the things that I see on there is like my daughter has an equal chance of encountering that, and that's and that's terrifying. So yeah, like Zacho was saying, there's it's it's a weird medium that you have to try to find. Because I'm sure Australia, I mean, like like you were saying, Hawk, they're the first ones to try it, So I'm sure this law isn't going to be perfect. But yeah, I know I've been reading that lots of countries, like England specifically, said like they're they're watching closely and lots of lawmakers around the world that are watching closely because they're going to try to do similar things. I would imagine in a lot of the Western countries.
Speaker 3: It does seem I think there's a chance that four generations from now, three, two generations from now, they look back and go they just let them do whatever they wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I think you are correct.
Speaker 3: The most popular Christmas movie in America is different than the one that's best rated the website Something or Other survey eight thousands of adults across the country determined that the best Christmas movie in each state. To find out the best one in each state, and in thirty one different states, the number one favorite Christmas movie is National Lampun's Christmas.
Speaker 2: Feaking eight plus correct. Yeah, so you guys feel better now? Yeah? I love that movie. Good.
Speaker 3: The Powerball jack partoneering a billion dollars with no grand prize winter Monday nights drawing. That means at least nine hundred and thirty million dollars be up for grabs the next time the numbers are drawn, which is on Wednesday. Yeah, it's hitting the jackpot roughly one in ninety two million. But you can't win if.
Speaker 2: You don't play correct.
Speaker 7: I've never bought one before, but these these high jackpots are the ones that that tempt me. Really, maybe I'll maybe I'll buy my first one.
Speaker 2: Day dollars. That's just I don't know, there's something wrong about that.
Speaker 6: It's kind of at one because you feel like you need like maybe ten or twenty tickets if you're going in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like two dollars even is like it feels like, oh I can drop that.
Speaker 3: You know, it's right, there's a TwixT bar out there and machine out there. It's two dollars and seventy five cents.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Yeah, it's getting to be you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know what I was looking for the other day?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 10: What was looking for the other day. Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: The beaver no big shocks.
Speaker 4: Oh tell you.
Speaker 2: Better what.
Speaker 4: Peanut butter twigs? They don't exist anymore to do.
Speaker 6: I was at Walgreens for a totally separate reason and does have me walking down the chocolate and I was like, oh, you know what sounds so good as a peanut butter twigs.
Speaker 4: There are like eight versions of twigs.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, do you look over by the lou Bile. It was Lou Bile. It's the guy that comes just before John vomit. Oh yeah, how do you know that? Get it Bile?
Speaker 6: Anyway, Twicks to bring back the peanut Butter, and I want lips Lipsmack and bring.
Speaker 2: Sixty nine the Doctor Pepper. That was my nickname in high school lip Smack Lipsmacker. So they were also known for walking down the chocolate.
Speaker 4: Flipsmacker.
Speaker 2: I love. Yeah. That was a good place, the health there he was that And finally Denny's, which I love. Yeah, what do you get from Denny's moons over Miami.
Speaker 3: Yes, shutting down additional restaurants nationwide, The diner chain closed eighty eight locations last year, reportedly has plans to close between seventy ninety more on News of the closures came after the diner previously said it would shut about one hundred fifty hundred performing restaurants by the end of the year. The chain also announced last month that it will be sold for six hundred and twenty million dollars. The closures apparently unrelated, But man, I love Denny's. There's a Denny's Diner in Rogers just the best place ever.
Speaker 2: In Roselle so good. Yeah. Yeah, Denny's, Perkins, Perkins Whales. Yeah, man, those are the places, right, the chicken tenders and which at Denny. Take your breath, mister wow, I'm responding twenty four hour places, man, they're gone away and way where you gonna where you gonna you know, sober up at three thirty exactly? Smoke cigarettes? Yeah, wash the cribs? Why you watch cribs? And Denny is who do you sleep for? You just go in the bathroom and just start watching your private. I did dank?
Speaker 5: What are you okay? You did you mister Dusty this morning? And now you're just playing with borrow time. Everybody else is like, yeah, I want a place to be high and.
Speaker 7: Y yeah, it's like where's my brother's wanposed to take an eight hour now.
Speaker 2: And then wash? Wash my private? Wash my ball? What's wrong with you? Nothing's wrong with me, baby, I'm clean.
Speaker 5: You're not.
Speaker 2: That's right. Where am I gonna wash him? Now? Wash? What privs? Wendy's closes A one Johnson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, that's the news, guys. I hope you feel informed.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do some sportsman come right back. It's the Powers of Morning Show. What Jonathan Gunnard today? About eight thirty the Nard Dog as Mars likes to come on so much more to talk about, including Viking's news. About seven forty, I got some audio from the head coach sports.
Speaker 2: Is next on the Fight.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, it's the Powers of Morning Show. We're here talking about sports and stuff. But quickly you must know Cohler the company, the toilet company, that's right, debut a six hundred dollars toilet camera cam.
Speaker 2: Who bought that? Hang on, dad, he's enjoying them.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hear people talking about this, probably on the message board.
Speaker 3: It watches you go to and analyzes your waist soaking wet gros now. Experts claim there's a major security flaw. It doesn't really have to U doesn't have end to end data encryption like like Coler said, it was gonna so you know, if you're worried that somebody out there is gonna be watching your your brown eye blue. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we talked about this with uh Okay Morrero. This is more talks about two cameras. He's an investor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is your toilet bowl cam leader, isn't isn't I think.
Speaker 5: I think coler I think there Wisconsin Company. Yeah, they're all over Green Bay. Are you talking about color or coals? I think it's Pam or great bit, No from step Brothers.
Speaker 2: Great bit. Anyway, they go, I toilet Cam only six hundred bucks, but like, why to and.
Speaker 6: My deuce doesn't need to be Oh it does buddy an hack a seven dollars per month subscription fee?
Speaker 2: Was that right? They left that out conveniently, of course they did.
Speaker 1: How do you get like full access like HD video slow motion replays?
Speaker 3: Ok?
Speaker 2: What if what if I buy this? Guys? What if I buy this? Actually it's two K?
Speaker 3: What if I buy this? And I sit down and I get up, and I go to the video for the replay, and I'm like, son of a bitch, that thing is gorgeous.
Speaker 2: It's hotter than yours. And I realized that my best feature is Maduce Maker. Uh, there's your podcast titled Maker? Is that smell? Like Tyler? Would not be a cruel joke from the Lord if your bung hole was your best feature.
Speaker 3: Like if I spent the rest of my life just quasi moto on the outside, But Maduce Maker is just prestine.
Speaker 2: I mean like like like like it would win Best in Show. Do people have pretty deuce makers? I do? Yeah, I mean yeah, like that's a thing like you look.
Speaker 5: At your like, goly that's a nice deuce maker. Yeah, of course, just picture this camera. That's all it has to say. No, an olysis, this is one.
Speaker 2: That's the best deuce maker I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: And then you know they got to do advertisements for this thing. Their hand models.
Speaker 2: Why they're gonna show them maker model? Do they want to sell it? You're looking for a good color? Yeah, you're looking for you No, he's right, yeah, what does have to do with it? And you're looking for a perfect circle? The band or tool.
Speaker 5: We'll play stupid anyway, starting wint right now.
Speaker 2: He's not he's talk They like there are people who like they have dogs that are in movies and in cars that are in movies. Yeah, come on, like I have a stunt douce maker and like Gwyneth Paltrow is filming a movie, but you're maker, but they're like yours listen because it's perfect. Yeah, but youm a male loosemaker. You have very I can't tell. I bet you have Harry Cheese. I'm willing to wax it for a movie. You're old.
Speaker 5: I bet it's just a disaster down there. Oh my, it looks like shrewing Forrest down there. I am offended, like method acting, getting grying and losing weight.
Speaker 2: Maker crisps.
Speaker 5: Him standing off to the side, just crying because he's so proud of too Whole.
Speaker 2: And I've been casting the Whale too, so I got to gain some weight they got. You've seen the Whale two. You don't look familiar. The Whale two is cool. Oh my, Marty, you don't seem to be coming the conversation.
Speaker 1: The thing for women that like, like in their legs and stuff that like the laser treatment where it makes it so hair can't ever grow there again?
Speaker 2: Can you use that in the back area, Sack?
Speaker 4: I think you can use it. It is not just for women.
Speaker 5: I think you can wax your Yeah, there is strong enough for a man.
Speaker 2: But didn't Tommy say he stunned or would do it? I think he has. Yeah, I was talking about my Douce Cutter. Wow, is that like you said? The action? It's more edgy. That's what it needs to be in a Rambo movie.
Speaker 5: Deuce Cutter on the seat we need your deuice cutters makers from.
Speaker 2: Worst casting job ever.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just looking at those all day the best. If you're into it, I hope you're Deuce Cutter gets a call back, hock.
Speaker 2: Wasn't this supposed to be sports time for a fan five on the Power Trip presented by All Around your timber tech deck yielding contractor. You know it's weird?
Speaker 3: Is I didn't get a text text yet from Habits saying best of material.
Speaker 2: No, he is serciously quiet. Hey, Randy, all right, here's doing fan fire. I mean I could. Did you do one?
Speaker 1: There's a I mean I did, But if you want to go, let's yeah, that's Sausa's thing.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and deucemaker, I got to respond to like forty texts from people.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Timberwolves had their five game winning streak snapped with a one o eight, one oh five loss at the Phoenix Suns last night at Target Center. Jane McDaniels miss a game tying three at the buzzer. But hey, the good news is Anthony Edward put up a forty spot in that loss, while Phoenix had a balanced effort and uh well, the Wolves did not have a balanced effort. It was pretty top heavy with all and the Suns approved to fourteen and ten. The Wolves are in sixth place now at fifteen and nine. They will visit the Warriors in Golden State on Friday.
Speaker 2: Here's Aunt and why they lost.
Speaker 11: We just missed a bunch of shots tonight. I don't really think it was the defense wasn't there. We wasn't moving the ball. I think we moved the ball at a had great flow. I think we guarded, but they made a bunch of tough shots and my bad, and we just didn't make other shots.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong, he did. He made all of his shots. Yeah, he's fine. He put the team on his back. Yeah, but it's too much. I feel bad for Him's like JJ Jefferson, right, Yes, Like we got these guys that are just great and they need some people around them.
Speaker 6: But it's it's so weird how that ebbs and flows and comes and goes. Because last game Jade McDaniels had twenty seven or whatever.
Speaker 2: It missed like two shots.
Speaker 6: And nas Red at nineteen this game.
Speaker 4: Then last night Jade.
Speaker 6: McDaniels had four points, Nasred had six points and Dante's Evincenzo had two points. And it seems like those guys have big nights when Ant doesn't. And then Ant has a big night and we need the secondary and it's not there.
Speaker 4: It's like you can't.
Speaker 6: We can't get the balance, can't get the cylinders to all fire on the same night.
Speaker 7: One doesn't help that Rudy got ejected late in the game at all. That always changes straight up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that that was.
Speaker 2: Cutter.
Speaker 5: He real.
Speaker 2: Flagrant too, right, murder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's also the other name Hawks.
Speaker 2: It's a flag to all right. Oh my. Uh.
Speaker 1: The Wild salvage a split on their road trip with a four to one win on Monday night in Seaattle. The tie was broken in the third period. Marcus Johansen had his ninth of the season. Uh Carill capriz Off Tarasenko also with empty net goals in the final two minutes to ice it. The injury front is very concerning, as Jake Middleton and Matt Boldie were banged up. Matt Zugarella took a hit in the first period and did not return to the game. I believe John Heinzen in the post game that he was quote unquote okay, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just we we had to dig in and respond.
Speaker 12: Obviously, it was a physical, highly contested game, I thought by both teams, but I thought as a game when I liked our response and the fact that I thought we played we played hard and we played smart. And I think that's what you want to do in those situations is answer with you know a little physicality of our own, but you know that competitive nature that makes this team good.
Speaker 2: And I thought we brought that.
Speaker 3: I labeled that on the Zucarillo hit, but it was not properly labeled obviously.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, so what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Marcus Felino him being out along with rob See and Astroza. The injuries certainly starting to pile up for the while, which is par for the course for the squad in December. Just not the best of luck, but hopefully they can heal up. They have a home stand of four games starting this Thursday night when they host the Dallas Stars at seven and Grand Casino Arena, which you can also hear, of course right here on the fan.
Speaker 4: Zacho, did you have to work the game last night?
Speaker 2: I did not, Thank goodness. That was a late minute roll out.
Speaker 1: Alexis huss was in the booth last night for the Wild Radio Network. I hope he starts. I mean, it's not that cold out, PJ. You should be able to start.
Speaker 2: This car won't start. Here's Marcus Johansson on the win.
Speaker 13: Great effort, thank you, a few men short after a bit, and then guys played big minutes and then stepped up and a great role game, did what we had to get do to get it done.
Speaker 2: And yeah, just overall really good.
Speaker 3: I like the surnames out of that part of the world Johann's son, you know that interesting?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, And I just love hockey player.
Speaker 2: That's nice because started talking about Yes, yeah, you like one certain part of me mostly yeah, But I don't blame Airboy seems to well, yeah, I mean almost everybody by.
Speaker 8: The Vikings Sake on the Dallas Cowboys Sunday Nights in Big d After, of course, the Vikings UH snapped their losing streak with a thirty.
Speaker 1: One to nothing win over the Washington Commanders. Game kicks off at seven to twenty pre game with Old muss yep at five. The Cowboys, by the way, their second in the NFC is with a six six and one record. The Vikings I'll just looking next year, but prepare for next year.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, Let's keep let's keep, let's keep right.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to me alread again at the bottom of the next hour, around eight thirty ish, and we'll hear from koc next as he talks about JJ max operating efficiency and much more. It's Patrick Morris Show Home about your Minnesota Vikings is a much more right here on the fan. Okay, it's seven forty seven. I hope you're being careful out there.
Speaker 2: Stay warm. It's a you know, as one of the things out there.
Speaker 3: I know that the things are about to turn pretty rotten for about twenty four hours, but relatively warm today. It's incredible how warm thirty degrees can feel after a few bad days.
Speaker 2: And then this weekend, man, what is it Saturday? It's gonna be a high like zero or something? Yeah? High one right now? Is it a high? Wine line?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 2: One? Right now? Right on Saturday. I'm sorry, now, I see because it's like thirty out. When I got here, I got.
Speaker 6: Plans with the gals. We're doing a couple of jingle bars. Well, I said the gals, But have you a.
Speaker 4: Driver pop up? Yes? Actually have you seen more and more.
Speaker 6: Bars, restaurants, whatever start to really lean into the Christmas decor and and almost not obscene, but like go really heavy so that it's sort of a destination and you make it part of your Christmas experience.
Speaker 2: There's always food around.
Speaker 4: For a while, it was.
Speaker 6: It was the Jingle Bar in Waconia, Lola's Lakehouse, right, the original jingle bar?
Speaker 2: Have you bet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Have you seen photos google Lola's Lakehouse?
Speaker 2: Great Spotsinger? Why not? Great spot? Yeah? No, I've been there. Actually, I've been there. One talks to you right now.
Speaker 4: That's where we're going on on Saturday Street because it is.
Speaker 6: So festive and it just gives you.
Speaker 2: That man, it is it's it's a vibe and you know it's going by so quickly. Today's already the ninth so there's so it up. Why you can Okay? Yeah, I told myself I wouldn't cry. He's got a couple of weeks. You love to cry.
Speaker 7: It is smart on restaurants part though, because, like you said, a lot of like influencer people are people that just want to put it on the ground. You're sweet and then you just it's just going to be self promotion once. One post person posted, that's like, well, I want to go there to it.
Speaker 4: It's just blue building Lola's lake house itself.
Speaker 2: You mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if I'm together right, Yes, that's got to be there and it's on the lake.
Speaker 2: Does somebody named Lola own it?
Speaker 4: My mom? Yeah, that I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, Lusty.
Speaker 5: Turnly, how trusty mon Ye Toasty mot wants he's back from Jamaica.
Speaker 2: The s food looks great.
Speaker 6: Well, according to my daughter, they have the best mac and cheese so well. The gals are one of the jingle bar on Saturday, and Finley's like, can you bring me home and take out order of mac and gees?
Speaker 2: You're like, mambo shammered, I'll probably.
Speaker 4: I'll probably eat in the car.
Speaker 2: Shut the hell up, kid, cigarettes driving us quiet? Farley fin Lay.
Speaker 4: On the Power Trip presented by Joe.
Speaker 2: That's right. What are your cars?
Speaker 5: Your Viking Cowboys and they are six point underdogs?
Speaker 2: Sorry I got this one. Have a chip then, yeah, you should have more chips. I love chip chips.
Speaker 3: Are chips are real good? First three bags looked like they were delicious. How your head coach talked about his quarterback young j J McCarthy and the great game he had on.
Speaker 14: Some decisive through you know, through the ball pretty accurately, especially on some you know, a couple you know, the touchdown throw to Josh Oliver, the timing of it, the decisiveness, we kind of got the look we were hoping to get on the play and then some of the third down completions that that really helped us have a twelve minute drive and then kind of a sneaky long drive there at the end to be able to kneel it out. You know, I thought it was a really positive day for him.
Speaker 3: It got real close at the end. What was the last touchdown? Was it Mason? The last touchdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, No, I don't know. Whatever.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, Man, we're getting real close to running at the score. But I also understanding, I understand I should say, you want JJ to get as many plays as possible, and you want to get as many positive places as possible. Correct, So I couldn't blame him, But there there's a line there where you're like, all right, maybe you don't want to piss this team off.
Speaker 2: That's what we're throwing on. Yeah, right right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ko on having the offensive line healthy.
Speaker 14: You know, not only those guys, but Josh Oliver CJ. The play style was all over the tape. Were consistently you know, getting some knock back you know, into the you know, the defensive front and getting runs started. I thought our backs were really decisive. Both Aaron and JP ran really hard. They had great vision, they found the space.
Speaker 2: They found the space. Yeah, yeah, that's great man, wonderful outcome. It was koc On helping JJ mack with the game plan.
Speaker 14: If you're not going to necessarily generate a lot of explosives with with how you're playing, but you are efficient, you're hopefully planning to have a lot of third and five or less type of things. We had some third and shorters where we were able to get some more runs off and get first downs scored on one of them in the red zone there with JP on kind of the dive play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, staying with the run man, Martie loves it. And finally Chaos on JJ Max's mobility and how it helped.
Speaker 14: That's where it helps when JJ can you know, go steal us one there when we were backed up on that twelve minute drive, all started with two runs and then a third down scramble that he got us that first first down and then we go ninety eight yards for a touchdown. So decision making, execution, no matter what you're calling, it's got to be what it was. And now it's just going to be a consistency factor.
Speaker 2: For all of us.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's one hundred percent right. You just Sunday was great. We have to see it continue. As we've talked about a lot. You have to, and they have a good opportunity. Dallas can put up a ton of points. But their defense, as Max and I talked about on over time.
Speaker 2: Is cheeks. Yeah, it's hideous, it's real bad.
Speaker 5: So they should be able to put up some points and still get JJ the you know, the confidence that he needs going forward.
Speaker 7: It's just like a shooter seeing the ball go through the hoop and they say, you know, the rim just keeps getting bigger and bigger. And that's kind of what it seemed like first talked about talk about that.
Speaker 2: That's what it seemed like for JJ.
Speaker 7: You know, he kind of just played more free and everybody thought the week was telling them that KOs was saying, basically, just go out there and play football.
Speaker 2: Forget the footwork.
Speaker 7: Forget the mechanics, forget all that stuff, just go out there and play football. And it's kind of like, you know, everybody's had that moment where they're super wound up about something and then they finally just go bleep it, I don't even care anymore, and then you just you end up being way better at that thing because you're just playing a lot more free without having to think about everything. And to go back to what Koc said a couple of clips ago, is like, Yeah, they didn't have to go for the home run every single time, to hit a couple of singles, man a double once in a while and fall out of your hand as quickly as possible exactly. Just see some completions, and I like that. It felt like Koc kind of adapted his game plan as well to more suit JJ for right now where he's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, agreed, Marns Yep. I have a question for all of you. I'm gonna let you go first.
Speaker 3: You ready, again, if you had a one to one you had to give me a percent chance? What percent chance do you give JJ McCarthy at having a Hall of Fame career in the.
Speaker 4: NFL right now? Yeah, Halls were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just for a chance one one saus I, I think it's close to that.
Speaker 5: I think we're the situation that we currently have with JJ is it's too early to wish him away. And it's too early also those just said a number to claim that he's.
Speaker 2: The best quarterback.
Speaker 5: I'll say zero, zero, zero, it's zero, can't be zero, okay, Corey, it's zero.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, Maxo. I'll say like five.
Speaker 7: I mean, just I guess in the grand scheme of things, how many players all together become Hall of Fame players, just statistically, but like he has more tools at his disposal than.
Speaker 2: Most people starting off.
Speaker 7: He has just justin Jefferson, he has a promising head coach and Kevin O'Connell, so he has more you know, kind of on the groundwork for him going for him. But in general, from what we've seen, and just like, yeah, hall of fame is that's a that's a the upper echelon of upper echelon. Man's that's elite of the elites. I'll say five, you've seen moments, We've seen brilliance. I'm going to say nine.
Speaker 2: There we go like we did.
Speaker 7: There you're saying speaking German, I'm not sure where you're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't know any German.
Speaker 3: So let me now taking a different tactic for you. After what we've seen. Percent chance that Shader Sanders starts more overall games in his NFL career at quarterback than JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I think I think if the Vikings had played the Titans on Sunday, JJ would have had similar, similar numbers. The Titans are cheats the most cheeks. I think it's a good question, hogs, because the Cleveland Browns are so starved for any kind of good quarterback play.
Speaker 3: He's better than everybody thought he was going to be already. And I'm not saying he's been great. I'm just saying he's definitely an NFL quarterback right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, do you guys disagree?
Speaker 4: And expectations were pretty low?
Speaker 2: Pretty low again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think that had more to do with his attitude than his talent, right probably.
Speaker 15: Yeah, i'd sid's pretty outside's pretty high right now because the Browns just there's nobody like waiting, not that there's anybody waiting, you know, to take JJ McCarthy's spot.
Speaker 7: I would imagine the Vikings are going to probably bring in a veteran type player in the summer, and maybe it is a competition, but right now it kind of seems like the way that shit has been playing, he is he's going to probably start for that team all of next season, as long as he can stay healthy.
Speaker 5: And I think the caveat if we're going to deep dive sports radio into.
Speaker 2: It, that's what we do. We're mind he might have.
Speaker 5: A different head coach next year that might have a different opinion on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Good point.
Speaker 5: So if if if Stefanski was gonna be the coach, if he was like a rookie head coach, I would say, sure, I think that. I I mean, he brought he almost brought them back, and the fact that they didn't have him in on that two point conversion.
Speaker 2: Was just I still don't understand that. Yeah, yeah, I mean he can.
Speaker 5: He's playing terrible teams, Like when they played the forty nine ers, he got killed, but like they played the Bears this weekend, that defense is kind of cheeks.
Speaker 2: He probably he should do. Well, that's three times he used cheeks. I love saying cheeks.
Speaker 5: And then then they played the Bills, which that defense is bad. So yeah, he'll probably I would probably say Sanders.
Speaker 3: You think you'll have a better he'll start more games, yes, yeah, than J McCarthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you haven't changed your opinion on him our quarterback, No, because I don't. We haven't seen enough out of our quarterback. You know what I think of your opinion. It's cheeks, that's right. Yeah, which is fine.
Speaker 3: You think.
Speaker 6: It's I mean, answering that question, there are just so many X factors brought up the coach. It's it's your own health, it's your quarterback's health. If you if you end up being the backup but your starter is hurt, I think I know what you're asking, and the sample size is so small on both guys. I hope the answer is that JJ McCarthy starts a lot more games, and I hope that my one percent guess of him becoming a Hall of Famer hits.
Speaker 4: That would be awesome. Okay, take it easy, calm down.
Speaker 6: But that game on Sunday was so much fun to watch, and it came so out of left field for me because not only did JJ McCarthy play well, it looked like a totally different team on both sides of the football, including the play calling and the coaching staff.
Speaker 4: It was just like it was the Mond Stars got dropped in.
Speaker 2: I know, the exact opisode of what we've seen a week earlier. Yeah, exact opposite.
Speaker 6: And it's so encouraging to see you can flip the switch that quickly, and that we do have this kind of talent and we do have this kind of ability to execute. And and yes it was the Commander's I'm I'm not past that, but we dominated. Yeah, the Commanders, which is not a great team. So yeah, let's see it again. But I am highly encouraged.
Speaker 2: It was a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was, by the way, when we have Grenardo a little bit later. Did you hear Pia's drive by? Yeah, did you hear him talking about you? Yeah, he's going to call you out for saying we were going to get beat by a million points.
Speaker 2: He told me to keep doing that. Though that whole team hates my God, I don't blame they do not. They all love you. Nah, I shove you. Well, that's good. Your wife loves you. That's good.
Speaker 4: Liam loves you.
Speaker 2: It's Louis. Who's my son he doing next Monday?
Speaker 4: Barbara Walt, what's next?
Speaker 2: Monday.
Speaker 4: H huh, guess you got a first birthday party to plan?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Christmas birthday.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, now, do you know anyone who has a birthday around a holiday that you could get some?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I asked Hawk.
Speaker 5: What we should do, when Hawks said, take him to the casino, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Let's get him start eliots. Yeah, brilliant. It's the Potrip Morning Show. I'm sorry, Marns, I.
Speaker 6: Just offer to.
Speaker 2: I want to go to the Partrip Morning Show. Break.
Speaker 3: We got the clock hour Jonathan Grenard the bottom of this hour, coming right up on the fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah,