Speaker 1: What the hell is going on here? Welcome back to the show. At risk of being deported to a prison in El Salvador, unloading in El Salvador.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'll even take these morons flussers.
Speaker 1: It's rovers morning Glory. He Amigos Shusy is coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: What do you have on the way? Do gez?
Speaker 4: Story about another mid air collision and this is with two helicopters. I'll tell you where this happened coming up next.
Speaker 1: Plus there's a story.
Speaker 4: About a movie that was supposed to have a second installment because the first one was so popular and made so much money. But the talks have stalled because the stars. They're saying, wait a minute, what's the movie? Who are the stars and what do they want? I'll tell you that next.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that in just a minute. I guess there's the where to door Salespeople are young kids that are trying to sell stuff. Must be a scourge because so many people are setting me text messages about this.
Speaker 3: There's somebody.
Speaker 1: Last Saturday night at nine thirty pm, this effort knocked on our door. Woke up our three year old daughter nine thirty pm on a Saturday. Do you call the cops? What are the cops going to do? Angie says, a lot of the scooter people are selling bug spray for the house, but the Gypsies are the ones doing the solar panels. And half the time they're not doing the work or partially doing the work, and they're taking off and I'm Brandon says, we had a door at to the door salesman show up selling internet. My wife told them she would talk to me when I got home from work about it. The next day, I see a car sitting out front of my house with someone in it. Second I got out of my truck, he walked up and asked if my wife talked to me about the Internet.
Speaker 3: I said, yes, we're not interested.
Speaker 1: He showed up a few days later when I wasn't I'm trying to sell internet to my wife again. And then he showed up the next day when I was at home. They said, you need to learn how to take a hint. We don't want your internet. Don't ever come back to the house. Deep State Dave says that I don't know if this is true or not. He says that Snitzer's son in law is a door to door salesman, like this is that true? Snitz he is says he's in Nebraska right now?
Speaker 3: What is he selling fiber? Fiber?
Speaker 1: It's door to door. It's a hard job going door to door.
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to live.
Speaker 4: Rejection, your rejection crazy people?
Speaker 1: Is this the guy like this this I'm branded guy. This is so, it's internet, this is this is exactly what brand he was doing. Solar got out of the solar industry. Now he's doing fiber.
Speaker 4: That's why I remember I said the other day, law of averages, you got to see one hundred people. That That's where I pulled that from when I went door to door. You have to go to one hundred houses in order to get one sale.
Speaker 3: Who's coordinating all this stuff?
Speaker 1: Stints like who's hiring him to sell solar panels?
Speaker 3: He works for a company I don't know, and they so what is he that he goes?
Speaker 1: He sells them, and then that's then then somebody comes to mestall he's appointment maker or whatever. And then somebody else comes in and does the I guess this, I don't know how it works. He's the first person and they and he's in Nebraska doing this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was in like Missouri last month, that's in Nebraska this month.
Speaker 3: So where do they put him up in a motel or something? The hotel.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's so strange to me. Why it just seems expensive? Why not get people from Nebraska to sell stuff in Nebraska.
Speaker 4: He's probably good at what he does, and they have people that they send out.
Speaker 6: The one time I actually opened the door to an Internet guy and they ended up giving me gift cards. Oh did you to actually kind of get the sale? And I was like, I mean I could take a gift card as well. And this che price, they definitely sold me on it. So so did you have one of those?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 6: I had switched Internet and I was like, okay, I'll switch to you guys. It was a cheaper price, same I was getting pretty much the same thing, same speed, same So I was like, I'll do this. And then he's like, and we'll give you because I was kind of hesitant. Will throwing a twenty five dollars get me? And I was like, well, no, no.
Speaker 1: You got me. Who are they switching too? Like, I mean I just thought there aren't.
Speaker 6: I think I switched to AT and T at the time that I had Spectrum and got rid of that and then switched to AT and T because.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's there's not a lot of options when it comes to Internet usually in people's homes. Ah, I have T Mobile for mine.
Speaker 7: I only pay like fifty fifty five dollars a month, fifty five a month, which ain't too bad. I mean, I mean it's like I said, I got the little router and it's wireless, so yeah, it's great. I mean because a long long time ago, like I said, I used to have att U Verse and I was playing almost two hundred and fifty dollars a month. And that's like it was for TV, cable and the land phone. You know wait wait phone, Internet and TV. And then I just just got to be so expensive and it kept the price kept fluctuating, like large fluctuations and the building periods.
Speaker 1: I was like, forget about it.
Speaker 7: And then with all the crap that happened to us, we just decided to completely cut the cable. Now, my wife's got a cell phone now and we have we have and we have internet.
Speaker 1: So we're pretty much good because with the we have the Amazon Fire stick Amazon Fire, the vox.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I put the VC box the speaking of the VC box, I put the good use over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what'd you watch over the weekend Summer Slam? Oh summer it was.
Speaker 7: It was so good. I just I was not it was. It was an exciting event for both nights. I'm very happy to say he one. Uh okay, let's see. The main event of Night one was brock Lessner versus Obafemi, and that was when brock Lester made the statement he's going to retire from professional restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And uh yeah, Obafemi beat him? What and so he retired on a lost No, yeah, oh, I can't stand That's not that that's happened.
Speaker 7: That's a lot a lot of time, a lot of that time that there was those when that's like it's like they're sitting off to the next generation.
Speaker 1: That's like passing the torch.
Speaker 7: If you will you think that's last match, it's up for speculation at this point.
Speaker 1: I bet you it's not. I mean, we don't know that he might still.
Speaker 7: Work for w W in some other capacity. I don't know about the wrestling part. And then the main event of last night was Roman Reigns versus Seth Robins the World's Heavyweight Championship. Man retained, and that with that match was all matches. They were like all slobery knockers, slabery knocks, Jim Ross wild. Because one of the other matches I watched was CM Punk versus Cody Rhodes for the w w Undisputy Championship. That was that was that was that was a.
Speaker 1: Oh, it sounds like a I might need to get a VC box to catch all that great entertainment. I missed it, but your life lifelike representation of what happened was enough for me. I don't even need to see it personally. Tuji, are you ready for these shusy? Yes, here we go, Kita Shzzy on rolls Morning Glory.
Speaker 4: A huge piece of American space junk is about to slam into the Moon. Astronomer Bill Gray has developed software for tracking near Earth objects and has co authored a study on a five ton, five story high SpaceX rocket that was launched in January of twenty twenty five. He says the upper stage of the discarded Falcon nine rocket will collide with the Moon at the speed of about fifty four hundred miles per hour. This will happen in the early morning this week on Wednesday. The collision is expected to vaporize the rocket, cause a flash of light, and create a fresh crater on the surface near the Einstein Crater on the western edge of the visible Moon. So that's pretty cool that he is monitoring all of that. Speaking of colliding, two firefighting helicopters collided mid air while battling a wildfire in Greece that resulted in the death of two crew members. The footage captured one helicopter clipping the rotor on the other, causing it to burst into flames and then crashed to the ground.
Speaker 1: Two crew members survived the crash.
Speaker 4: The helicopters released to combat a wildfire near Athens, with investigations ongoing to determine the cause of the collision.
Speaker 1: There's a video of this, I guess, two helicopters flying close to each other, and are they doing? Why are they so close? Oh? How did they not say that? I well know, And then there's another helicopter in the background, just helicopters on top of helicopters. There. Yes, today they are investigating that. That's very sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do that. I guess they just can't see.
Speaker 1: How do you not see one another?
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know. Jeeze man, look at that.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, so wait, the people on the people on obviously this one that explodes, Christ for the ground. They died the idea and then the other people survive though, Yeah on this helicopter that hit them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing all right.
Speaker 4: Speaking of fires, fire officials in Spokane County, Washington, say unauthorized drones are disrupting fire suppression efforts. They have recorded twenty six drones crossing into restricted airspace over active mitigation operations. As of this morning, the fires have burned more than seven thousand acres at zero percent containment. Two drone operators have been identified and given citations so far by your officials. Note that when the drone activity is detected, helicopters and air tankers are usually grounded until the airspace is clear and no drone photo or video is worth delaying the firefighting operations. Officials are warning if you see smoke, keep your drone on the ground. Again, no photo or video is worth delaying people trying to help. Here's a crazy story. I don't know if you saw this. That happened yesterday. A man who is I believe forty four years old, little unhinged, a lot naked, decided to jump off the top of the Brooklyn Bridge really in front of a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: There's a I guess this doing that?
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: That's pretty tall. Yes, he's naked.
Speaker 4: He put a lot of flags at the top of the bridge, took off his clothing after he scaled the north tower of the Manhattan side of the Iconic Bridge about two thirty yesterday.
Speaker 1: Thank you NYPD Emergency Services unit.
Speaker 4: They tried to convince him to come down, but he decided to jump instead.
Speaker 3: What were the flags that he put up there?
Speaker 1: Any idea? Can't see it.
Speaker 4: He appeared to hold a piece of clothing or a bag above his head.
Speaker 1: There he goes, Oh my god, oh my god. Any wait, what happened to this guy? He survived. The harbor unit they were the cops. They were in the water.
Speaker 4: They were able to rescue him from the East River. One of the flags was the Kazakh flag. Another was a blanket with random writing on it. I'm not sure what the writing was on the blanket.
Speaker 1: Sane jumps. I don't know what he's holding, you.
Speaker 7: Like, it seems like he might be using something that was like a parachute to slow the fall down.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I mean it just looks like a bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he doesn't hold anything. It's just a bag that he's holding. But he's not trying to create this.
Speaker 3: Is this guy?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 4: Yes, he's really tantofs are white?
Speaker 1: I mean fish Wow. I'm just going back and forth and zooming and out. Was trying to see his little pecker there.
Speaker 4: But ow, the bridge's two suspension towers are roughly two hundred and seventy.
Speaker 1: Eight feet tall.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was pretty high. So he was taken to I believe the guy lived.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, hospital enlisted in stable condition.
Speaker 1: All right. Entertainment news for you.
Speaker 4: Spider Man Brand New Day Huge, absolutely huge, had the second biggest opening weekend in domestic box office history with three hundred and fifty five million dollars. It's second only to Avengers That Hu, which made three hundred and fifty seven million dollars. So it was a massive, massive weekend. I know Gianna and her best friend went yesterday, came in the door and just huge smile on a face that it was fantastically Yes.
Speaker 1: If I were in that studio and I were only two million dollars behind setting the all time record. I don't know when they learned that, but couldn't you just somehow spend two million dollars real quick and get people just buy a bunch of movie tickets and say that you why would you want to cheat?
Speaker 3: I'm just Sam and you have the record?
Speaker 1: Who would know? Yeah? So it was he did anyone here see it?
Speaker 4: No one, no, no, I'm gonna definitely go see it. I always say that, and then I never do. But I would like to see it in the box office, in the theater. And then, speaking of huge movies, so remember Barbie, how massive that was with Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see the Barbie?
Speaker 3: I never saw that?
Speaker 4: Now, huge, huge, huge hit. So now the development of Barbie two has stalled after Warner Brothers Discovery CEO David zat Zaslov declined to approve higher salaries and profit participations thought by Margo and Riot as expected they would want more. The director and the co writer are also awaiting new deals before moving forward with the Warner Brothers reportedly has until December to put a sequel into development before writes then revert to Mattel. The original Barbie gross more than one point four billion dollars, and it earned eight Academy Award nominations, making it the studio's highest grossing film ever.
Speaker 1: Give them what they want, you know, is that one of.
Speaker 3: Those things though that I didn't see this movie.
Speaker 1: I don't if it was good or not. Is that like a sort of like, Okay, it's a one off, like they made it and they like there was a lot of interest. Do you think they can keep that going for a second one?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: What are they going to do in the second one? People look up our attention. The first one I did like it was fantastic.
Speaker 4: I think that the two stars are also huge. I think the writing was amazing. I think that they would be able to pull it off. So we'll see if they do it. They have until December. There you go, that's the Shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory take RMG everywhere.
Speaker 2: Would the Rover Radio Act watch it and listen alive and get direct access to all the hex well, we get direct access to all the spicy mix in your camera roll just kidding. Find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio app today.
Speaker 3: Someone pointed this out to me.
Speaker 1: But about a month ago a new law took so it took uh, took effect in Florida. So you can put this sign up there on your It has to be at least eight and a half by eleven inches in size. They give you something you can print out. Uh, I mean that's big. You got to put that by your doorbell. Eight and a half by eleven signs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a sheet of paper. That's pretty big.
Speaker 1: That's big, Charlie, you're no solicitor, silence a little exactly. This thing's huge. So you put this sign up there.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: They are not allowed to come up to your house and knock on the door or ring the doorbell because they'll get a five hundred dollars fine if they do that. So private property, no commercial solicitation permitted, it says. And it also has to have on there this dwelling has designated private property.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, then yeah, pursue it to Section five oh one dish orero point six two Florida Statutes. There you go, man, Well they're doing it right down there. You don't have to. I don't know if i'd put that gigantic sign on my house. Though it's ugly, it's huge neat helping people away. Gabe wants to know, did you guys talk about see him Punk pooping himself? That happened? Oh? Really, I didn't notice anything. Always just more looked like. I don't know if that actually happened or not. I couldn't really tell you I missed it. B M Punk Bobby would have been funnier. It was a good effort. No, I did not.
Speaker 3: I did not see that.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that story anywhere. I think that would be everywhere, right if he crapped.
Speaker 1: Himself, I would think Bronnie says, my daughter is a huge Tom Holland Slash Spider Man fan, and it's on the bubble about seeing it because of the way it ends. Lots of uproar on the internet about the ending Rover Is that true? I don't know. I don't want to know anything.
Speaker 9: A lot of people end these days, we'll read about the ending of a movie before they go see.
Speaker 4: It, before you go to the No, yeah, no, no, no, it's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: If you read about a menu before you go to a restaurant. You still haven't tasted the food, so you can read about it, but you didn't taste if you If you read about the ending of a movie, what's the point of going to see the movie at that point.
Speaker 6: I didn't read about the ending, but I did see conspiracy theories about what Zendeo was wearing to the premieres, and that was also I was like, well, that kind of ruins it for me to go see it if.
Speaker 1: That's wearing to the premiere. So there's a conspiracy theory that what ruins the end of thing of the movie or ties in with the actual movie. It's a major plot thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think this is all pr They playing all that crap out m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: So why would you read that?
Speaker 1: Why would you read about the ending of a movie before you're telling they do it on purpose?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why I don't know because it doesn't make any sense to me. But maybe they need to know if anything's going to trigger them to posture yourself attack. The texter's daughter probably read about it. That's what it does sound like. Oh so what was that expression she used on the bubble?
Speaker 5: On the bubble, I've heard on the fence, But I never do on the bubble before on the bubble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wendy says, I saw the cm punk picks he really did cramp himself. All right, we're going to have to find that. I guess.
Speaker 3: Let me take a quick break.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put my internet sleuths on this and we'll find out if cmpunk actually cramped himself. I M punk. I find that a little bit hartful. That's a good one. Yeah, we'll be right back on Roevery's Morning Gloria. I got every human.
Speaker 7: Being has something of value that they brought to the table.
Speaker 10: Especially hitting vers Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: I haven't uh, I haven't watched this video.
Speaker 3: You can fire off r MG TV.
Speaker 1: At Roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. It was a shooting in Idaho on on Saturday at an in and out burger place and two people were killed, seven people were wounded.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 1: So I saw this over the weekend, and then yesterday I was they said, whatever happened with that shooting on Saturday, let me let me search for it, and they hadn't named I didn't see any like reputable news sources that had named the shooter. But then I said, let me check on Twitter and see if and they had a whole pull all these things and then I google it. They go, oh, here's the shooter, and then I google the name and it was I forget what the name was, but they had the whole story of this kid and his dad is a police officer there in Twin Falls, Idaho. They came over from where was it Bosnia and Herzegovinia or something, Serbia whatever, I don't know, And I mean they had pictures of the kid when he was young.
Speaker 3: Turns out it wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Chad Williams is the guy's name, the actual shooter, twenty four year old guy. No motivation yet or at least they have no idea why he did this. But he went there and just I guess, started shooting up outside of in and out. What do you think that is? How does this happens? Is there a motivation? Like the post that I saw on Twitter was, oh, it's this kid and here's the name, and they go, it's a Muslim name.
Speaker 3: Is it just?
Speaker 1: Did somebody get confused or are they try you know, were they trying to both sides try to blame the other side before every time there's a shooting, we'll go this guy was super maga, this guy was super left wing, and that they try to get that story out first and hopefully their story sticks, and then and then and then and then they assume you'll lose interest by the time the guy is actually named. Yeah, exactly, because I mean it was it was pretty but I didn't see it in any legitimate news things. But everything that I saw about this, I I go, oh, it seems to be legit, and it was really like geez, I wonder like what happened? Why this kid's dad has a cop there? All is completely made up, completely made up anyway, So this Chad Williams, twenty four year old guy went there and pull a lot of guns, started shooting, and I guess he was maybe perhaps thwarted. He wasn't killed. I guess he. I guess he he ended up there, but I guess he shot himself self inflicted gunshot. Won't. But during this rampage, an off duty state trooper and a and just an armed citizen returned fire. And we're shooting at this guy, which is insane. Why it's insane because well, I always tell people you want to carry a gun all the time for exactly this purpose, right, because if you could be you're caught somewhere some maniac starts a mass shooting. You don't think you're living in Idaho, twin Falls, Idaho. What happens there? What I mean nothing? So you don't think that that's going to happen to you, But indeed it does, and it can happen anywhere.
Speaker 3: But when something like this happens, and in the.
Speaker 1: All the things that are happening and the confusion and people are calling nine one one, they're shooting, and then the cops show up, you have like a pretty good chance of being mistakenly identified as the shooter by responding officers and they blast you. So for an armed citizen to do that takes an incredible amount of balls, I guess, I mean, maybe you just react instinctially. But there was a guy, do you remember the story? I want to say it was in Colorado. I could be wrong, but there was exactly that happened. Do you remember that that a couple of years ago a guy was in a store and he heard some shooting going on outside. Somebody had shot and killed I think a police officer sort of ambushed him or something. So this guy runs out here, shots outside, leaves the store, pulls out his goune, and goes to and goes to engage the shooter. He himself ends up getting shot and killed by the police who think that he's the shooter. Right. I don't remember all the details of that, but I'm saying it's it's very dangerous if you do something like that. Thank god this guy did because it might have distracted this shooter and saved other people. But Charlie's pulled some video.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 9: I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the in and out did just open three days ago, so maybe you're kidding me.
Speaker 1: I believe it's a brand new in and out.
Speaker 3: I believe because I saw some video.
Speaker 9: I don't know if there's multiple ones in Twin Falls, but probably not, but I would watch them because I was trying to find the video and I found a news story. They're like, this is right before the shooting. Welcome to the brand new in and out.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me, So I wonder if he picked that because he knew it would be packed. Huh, Well, here's here's video. I guess I haven't seen this, but there is. Uh now, give me a description of what we're seeing here.
Speaker 3: Child.
Speaker 9: This is people driving on the street and they see the guy with the gun and they just that's what they see and their comment. They're commenting on it all right here, listen to this.
Speaker 1: Shoot it up. Oh yeah, you got a kay do.
Speaker 3: Whack him over?
Speaker 1: I'm serious, I got oh now was getting a mothering? Another gun?
Speaker 3: Sound bigger?
Speaker 1: Now he opens up the trunk and he's getting something out of his trunk. Stop doing it. Stop doing This is a different fit.
Speaker 9: So this there's somebody in a parked car and he's still from his window. The shooter wandering the parking lot, and I believe he goes up to a tesla that's charging at a tesla charging stage.
Speaker 1: And he shoots. I think he shot a husband and wife in there. Oh my gosh, I think.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: So, just going back to this first video where somebody is in a car and they see sort of you know, they're not super close, but they're close enough, and they see this guy with an AR fifteen or whatever kind of weapon he had there, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then they they're waiting, they're.
Speaker 1: At a stop light, the stoplight turns green, they start driving, and then they're yelling out the window, stop.
Speaker 3: Shooting, bitch.
Speaker 1: Do they not really understand exactly what's going on or they don't care?
Speaker 4: Clearly, you know what's going on, and they don't care. They're laughing at them.
Speaker 1: You don't immediately. I get everyone wants to film stuff, but you don't tell the other guy, who I'm sure also has a phone call nine one one. You just roll down the window, go stop shooting.
Speaker 4: Did you hear any kind of concern? No, not lam the filming it? No, that's crazy. Yeah, all right. So then this is at a.
Speaker 1: Go back here. This is at a Tesla charging station. Oh my god. So you're just sitting there in your car. I've charged my car at charging stations, Tesla charging stations, and you sit there in the car because it takes so long, there's nothing to do. So you're just sitting there, minding your own business, and out of the blue, some maniac comes up and just don't you hear the shooting happening? Don't you leave? If you'd have the radio on, would you hear that? And who knows that it could have been that maybe this is this might have been at the very beginning for all we know. I don't know here here it is Jesus, this guy and the person filming this.
Speaker 3: This is also blowing my mind.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you're wondering like should you drive off?
Speaker 3: But maybe like it's stuck in traffic.
Speaker 1: Just hide. Oh my god, he's looking for people to kill.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's hunting.
Speaker 1: This guy's Oh my god, this guy's close. What is this guy thinking? This guy filming is super close out of it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't want.
Speaker 1: And then this is the villain. I don't have a service that the said I have service? Do you have service to this? Is? This is? Is there so much closer than I thought this guy is. We don't want to make it behind that.
Speaker 9: I don't want to make a move because then he's gonna immediately shoot you.
Speaker 6: But he's shut He shut his door or something. You hear a car door shut? So was he out of the vehicle? Was no, he's inside the vehicle?
Speaker 4: Or she?
Speaker 1: No, they were outside and see Phil outside the car? And then no, he would have seen him, he would have see the door is open. No, yes, this guy is standing outside of his car. Oh my god. So he's outside of the car, you're going to see him. Get back in the car and shut the door. As the guy starts coming towards his car, he's fifteen feet away from this dude's car, at his closest. How does he not see them?
Speaker 6: How do you not run him over? If you're in your car and you see him shooting at people, because he's going to shoot you.
Speaker 3: I don't want some I don't have service. Do you have service?
Speaker 1: That's a horrible video, so at.
Speaker 5: Least they wanted to call it somebody. Yeah, oh you get I mean, you gotta forget filming. You gotta get the hell out of there. Even running him over at that's the last last case, like a worst case scenario.
Speaker 1: I guess you drive away, get the hell out of there, drive over curbs, meetings, whatever you gotta do, get the hell out of there.
Speaker 3: This is blowing my mind.
Speaker 6: Would you start driving and yelling there's a shooter or get out of here? Would you tell other people?
Speaker 3: I think people knew there's another video.
Speaker 9: I don't see it again today, But this guy's like driving off and he notices all these people running, so people are aware that something's going on.
Speaker 1: And then what's this last one here?
Speaker 9: This is the the guy is a good guy with a.
Speaker 3: Gun, good Samarian with a gun.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's returning fire at this guy. He's got like this pistol that's super long. Out of the cops see him. You're shooting man and what in the world? Wow?
Speaker 4: Wait, okay, real quick, So that guy shot and killed or the other guy, the original shooter.
Speaker 1: Nobody killed the shooter. Nobody killed the bad guy. No, he's dead. He killed himself self inflicted gunshot.
Speaker 4: Won't the man that you just saw with that weird gun. He's very lucky that cops didn't kill him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, kidding, That's what I'm saying. Wow, well, good for him, though, I'm glad. I mean, I hope if somebody has a gun and I'm caught in a situation like that, that they try and take the shooter out. Well you wouldn't if that was you, if you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So stay, you're in the car like that, you're in the car and you just see him shoot the people in the tesla, Do you draw and shoot him?
Speaker 3: Try and get away? That's my first thing.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean, yeah, you get your gun out a gun then, because you try and get away. First of all, the guy's gonna's way more firepower than you do with a handgun, and uh, I just we tried to get out of there. I would resort to shooting the guy if I were trapped in an area like we've seen things in the past where restaurants, nightclubs, that kind of stuff where a madiac comes in there and then you're you're trapped in there where you're you gonna run, there's nowhere to go. You're sitting duck. Now, that's that's where you pull out and you start firing back. But if you're out in the open like that, I got to be honest with you, I don't think i'd have the balls to go and confront somebody like that. When's the last time you were at the range? Oh a long time ago, So I wouldn't have the I mean, I'm not a sharpshooter, So you need to be in close proximity then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like two feet.
Speaker 1: I mean it's very difficult to shoot somebody like that who's moving around at distance. Wow, that's PF says that Tesla driver was a sitting duck. You can't pull away with the charger attached that it won't let you, it won't let you put it in drive when the charger's attached. That's a safety thing to prevent the car from driving away with the charger, so it's impossible to drive away so no one can steal it. Kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Wow, like if if you drive away with the gas thing in at the gas station.
Speaker 1: That's why I've done that. I know you.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm leading you down this way so that you can tell about how dumb you.
Speaker 1: Are driving away cars. Electric cars, they're smart enough to know I'm attached to the charger. You cannot. It does not allow you to go into drive. It's not a theft thing. It's so that you don't damage the car and the charger.
Speaker 4: I think I would sue Tesla for making that I'm dead because I can't drive away.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd see anyone because you're dead, the family would. Ron says rover is not efficient enough of the firearm stop the situation like that. Efficient or proficient neither one. Absolutely not. Again, it would be a last last resort. But I'm not driving over there and doing I mean, no way, absolutely not. CJ says that he shot an employee too. The company put out a statement. I saw that one of the people. There are two people that were killed, one of them was an employee in and out.
Speaker 3: So could it be.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what the guy's motivation is, could have been like his ex girlfriend or something. I have no clue. Is there a note or anything any sort of not that I've read yet, not that i've Peter b Olik says Rover, You're absolutely wrong about this. The cops will not mistake you for the shooter. Any arm says, and those that when you hear the cops show up, the gun gets put away and your hands go in the air. Yeah, you don't see, aren't for real like serious with you on that? I mean the chaos and pandemonium. And when you say when you hear the cops show up, I'm assuming the cops probably just gonna run up there. Maybe not, I mean when you hear the cops show up? Okay, anyway, So I terrible situation out there, but I don't know anything anything more about what's going on over there or what went on over there? What do you do? Would you just drive away and try to save yourself in a situation like that?
Speaker 9: Yes, Charlie, what are you doing away? If I'm in the guy over, I don't know if I'm doing.
Speaker 4: That, he's gonna shoot the gun right at you, coming at you, and you're dead.
Speaker 3: Doug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still gonna go through the car, you dumb ass.
Speaker 4: It's only in the movies where they shoot at the car and it doesn't get you.
Speaker 1: Crystal would run him over, she says, would you try and run the guy over? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think it would depend on how close they are, because I mean, if you're gonna shoot at me, you're gonna shoot at me, I might as well just yeah.
Speaker 1: Do the low drive hit floor it. I mean, it's if he's that close. What about when the guy was turned away and he's not looking, then then that might be the time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, when he's over there looking because he looked to the right before he gets to that big giant shipping container, he is looking around. I would want to do it kind of then, just he wouldn't have the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you have a real problem on your hands though, if you miss him and you've tried to run him over. Now he's real.
Speaker 6: Well, now you just keep flooring and keep going. You he's shooting and you're already gone. He's in the rear view pasta.
Speaker 1: Lasania says, too bad that Tesla wasn't a bulletproof cyber truck. Yeah, they bulletproof cyber truck that Remember they threw the what did they throw at the cyber truck?
Speaker 3: Was it able or a cannibal?
Speaker 1: Remember? Some rock or something? It shattered the window and they're like, oh, oh yeah, oops. I'm sure it probably is more, you know, sturdier than a regular car, I guess. But under Siege says, yeah, the cops have these things called sirens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I mean people are just opining with you. There's no way people is do you know the amount of chaos and everything that's going on. And you're so you're involved in a shootout. It's you and the other guy, and then you hear a siren in the distance. He's shooting at you, you're shooting at him. You hear a siren, and you go, oh bye, I go now, yeah, stop, everyone, time out.
Speaker 4: I wonder in the scenario, so he walks back, he goes to the store, and then he walks in the parking lot, and then where does he shoot himself?
Speaker 3: Write that I don't know.
Speaker 1: J P says cops just shot an armed citizen who shot a bad guy in New York City last week mistaken identity. I don't know if I heard about that, but there was a guy that was shot and killed. I think it was in Colorado a couple of years ago, and he went out there trying to do the right thing. He he was like a gun guy or whatever, and he went out there and he heard gunshots happening outside. He runs out of the store. This dude had shot and killed a police officer. He runs out there and it's trying to take the guy out, or maybe even does take the guy out, I don't remember. Then the cops show up shoot and kill him.
Speaker 9: It saved an extended video of the those people kind of laughing. Huh if you want that, the ones, the original guys all right here, they are.
Speaker 3: In and out.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving him a I ain't gonna get out of here. Back up and love travel.
Speaker 8: People are dead as shooting in an out right now. People are running everything. Wait, oh my god, this is maniac behavior.
Speaker 1: Now. I'm just I'm gonna pause it right here. I'm ten seconds into this video. They apparently have seen that people are shooting. They're shooting going on at in and out and this dude's laughing about it.
Speaker 3: Are you for real?
Speaker 1: People are dead as shoot in an hour right now?
Speaker 3: People are running and everything.
Speaker 2: Look at them, they running, They've been running.
Speaker 1: Hey yo, they running shooting up now? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Ak?
Speaker 3: What are these mother?
Speaker 1: I'm serious?
Speaker 3: Oh now are you getting the mother?
Speaker 4: Imagine if that's you in the blue car right there?
Speaker 1: No idea, what's going on out of here? Stop doing it? Stop doing it. These are the dumbest humans on the planet. That awful, this is, This is I mean, how do you have faith in humanity when you see these guys? First of all, if I'm at this stop light. See they're at a red light right here, and they're watching all this stuff go down. There's a car in front of them. Let me just tell you what I do. And I'm not even I'm not kidding. You think I'm kidding about this, but I'm not. I don't think they know what's going on. They're all sitting right there.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't know?
Speaker 1: Like I said, the girl in the blood and the blue people filming this know what's going on. Well, he can't get out, so he's I'm looking at this. In this situation, I ram that car in front of me and push him out of the way.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ram that car, push them out of the way, and you take off as get as far away as as fast as you possibly can. You're gonna sit there stuck in traffic like that bumper the bumper so that the guy, God forbid, his attention comes to you where there's a bunch of potential targets sitting at a red light, that he can just start firing into these cars.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. You bump that car.
Speaker 1: In front of you out of the way and you get out of there.
Speaker 3: Am I crazy in the heart?
Speaker 1: You're like, get out of burn. No, you don't want to even do that because you don't want the guy's attention to look at you. You don't want the shooter to go what's going on? What's this commotion over here? You just boom and you get the hell out of there. You let your insurance company deal with it later.
Speaker 6: I would hope that those people are laughing in disbelief. You cannot believe this is happening right now in front of you. I've never seen anything like this in my life.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like to me.
Speaker 6: Either that or you've seen it often like, oh, just another people are shooting over there.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, Idaho. No, I don't know. I'm online that ghost Idaho.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but internet versus way different.
Speaker 1: I agree, Dougie, What do you have coming up in the shizzy?
Speaker 4: Coming up in the shizzy, cops are trying to do something a little sneaky to.
Speaker 1: Get you busted for speeding.
Speaker 4: Tell you what they're doing and where this is happening next We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hang on,