Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great America. Welcome this Thursday afternoon. In the tri State. There's raining Thursday Afternion should stop raining at about three four five o'clock according to Jennifer ketch Mark. And then Tomorrow is gonna be fine, Halloween's gonna be great, and Saturday looks gonna be chilly but sunny. But until then we have big doings in River City. Next Tuesday's an opportunity for the citizens of the City of Cincinnati to say, we can't take it anymore, we have to do better, we don't have to live like this. And the man who's gonna lead that banner will be Corey Bowman, the man who would be mayor of the City of Cincinnati later on. We have entrees out to a to have pureval and the discussions are being held at the highest level, headquartered by Tony Bender and others. Will try to get him on the radio, but not or to give an interview, but nonetheless, Corey Bowman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, do you since the last few days something has metastasized and the heart and soul of Cincinnatians that we can't take it anymore. We have to try something different. Was yesterday's session with the Family of Fiji. Part of that. Give me a full report on you since and the battles of Cincinnati like a Pryce sal chili in Avondale in Hyde Park is something different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe that that's what's happening. Is that ultimately, first and foremost, thank you so much for having me on, Bill, But you know what's happened in our city over the last four years. Really everything has culminated to now you're getting it sent from people from both sides of the aisle that they're fed up of what's going on, and we have to see change in leadership. And this isn't about a one party rule after November fourth. This is about differences of opinion, differences of qualifications to come together a city hall and work for the betterment of the city, not for the betterment of their own political aspirations or for using Cincinnati as a stepping stool to get to higher.
Speaker 1: Off As far as Chief of Police Teresa Thiegi later on, we've scheduled today Captain Russ Neville to come on, but talk about his sister. The Noville families held the office in the police department for some seven or eighty years. She began at the bottom of the list, she became as a lowly patrolman. Over thirty six years, she's worked away to the top, and then she had the Flora taken away from her. As she was leaving town to go to a Chief of Police conference in Denver. Things metastasized here, what would you have done differently than the mayor when it comes to Chief of Police Terry Thiji?
Speaker 2: Well, I think you have to look at what's been done over the last four years. You know, whenever Chief Fiji's in office, and whenever she's in the position that she's in, with her experience and her qualifications, you think that she has the knowledge to know how to fight crime in our city, to be able to manage the police department. For what we felt from all this time is that this is trickled down in competence from city Hall, from the mayor's office, in the city manager's office, and how she was treated in the course of all of this just shows that this is nothing more than a political stunt. Because we're seeing now the documents of the city manager's emails or texts being sent to the police chief. That's not how you treat the chief of police when it comes to the Cincinnati Police Department. If you allow these officers to do their job, they have the experience, they have the knowledge, and they have the passion to be able to keep our streets safe. And those hands have been tied from the Mayor's office and from the city manager's office over the course this whole time. Everybody wants us to call for the resignation of certain individuals. I tell people, the only person I'm calling to be fired is aft that have purvol on November fourth?
Speaker 1: Do you believe that the mayor is manipulating as the great puppeteer the behavior of his city manager share Along or is share Along doing this without the Mayor's involvement. I cannot believe that it's possible that the two officers there in City Hall are next to each other, that somehow we have tab pirival. Has no idea what Sharyl Long is doing. It's a personnel matter. I didn't do it. It was her decision sharel Long and not mine. Do you buy that? No? I don't.
Speaker 2: I believe that both offices know exactly what they're doing. I believe the mayor's office knows exactly what the city manager's office is doing, and vice versa. I believe that this is a coordinate effort. We've even seen it from the mayor's TikTok and the mayor's social media accounts that you know, he's the front man and then she's the band director, and they all work together. And so this is what happens in our city, is that if you have these people working together not for the best interests of the city, but for the interests of their own personal agendas, you're going to see a city suffer. And that's why it needs to change. On November fourth, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I hear the sirens in the background this Thursday afternoon. You had said, about a week or two ago, shots were fired that hits your coffee shop or hits your church. It's a regular event to hear sirens. There's thousands of shots fired every day, and the in the East and the West End and the city of Cincinnati. It's terrible. Well, what was the result of the shots the bullet's hitting your hitting your church.
Speaker 2: Well it was reported as property damage, you know, But for us, this is like what you said, this is a regular thing over the last three over the last summer, we've had three instances of shooting past our building. And so this is being done really from just a culmination of departments not working together. And it's all, like I said, trickle down incompetence from the Mayor's office down that they're just falling directives from the visionary of Cincinnati right now, and that needs to change. And it's not just in where I'm in in the West End. It's not just in certain areas where you would expect crime. This is all throughout the city. We're getting reports in Hyde Park of cars getting broken into, a robberies happening where you wouldn't expect it. Even right now hearing the sirens going past, you know, buddh and know right here in the in Pryce Hill, Chili. This is something that's a regular occurrence here in our city and we've got to change it from the top down.
Speaker 1: You know, Corey Bowman, you quickly said something property damage. I'm told by many in the police that when shots are fired and hitting buildings, hitting plate glass windows, hitting cars, it is as marked up, not as attempt at flowing, as assault or attempt at murder. It's marked up by the police department as property damage as a minor misdemeanor. Isn't that ridiculous, because that's why the crime stats are so different. The police are told directly and indirectly not to mark up vicious attempts to kill someone as anything other than property damage.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Well, you got to see it as well that the officers are trying to do the best they can, you know, because they get into the job because they want to protect and serve. They want to be able to do their jobs properly. And what's happening right now is a culmination of bad leadership from the top when it comes to city Hall. But also we're seeing major societal ships. You know, we're seeing I'm on the rise in a lot of these areas, and we've got to have proper de estalation tactics, and we've got to bridge the gap between the officers and the communities they serve. You know, I grew up with you know, movies to where after a high school football game, everybody would meet in a diner after the game, and you'd see the share local share for the officers, all in the involved in the community. And we need to bring that back. We need to bring back the their programs and other areas of the police department to show that these officers want to protect and serve their communities.
Speaker 1: You know, Corey Bowman I said something that is happening. Either the polling indicates have to have pure of all and many Democrats are going to lose, or so do you have any pulling? Is your campaign doing pulling in the field or is to have peeravoll to your knowledge, doing pulling that indicates he's in trouble.
Speaker 2: Well, I think based on a lot of the responses you're seeing that we're making an impact. We're making event in this. You know, for a campaign that started out in February that everybody said that there's no shot, they're reacting in a way to where it doesn't seem like there's no shot of us winning, and so that's encouraging. We've looked at the early voting. You know, unfortunately with the smaller campaign like this excuse with a smaller race like this, a lot of times polls aren't going to be paid for. But what you can look at as the early voting and the early voting results are all trending upwards. For us and trending down for the other side, and so I think people are starting to sense that. I will say this that we have to see everybody show up on November fourth, that camp. We have to get people out to vote. And this is including where I'm at right now on the west side. The west side has to show up, the east side has to show up, Hyde Park, Oakley, every area has to show up to be able to say, hey, enough is enough, We're ready for different leadership in our city.
Speaker 1: You know, Corey Bowman, my producer Tony Pender tells me that people are going to vote necessarily for you, They're going to vote against AF to have Pura ball. Can you understand that.
Speaker 2: I can, because you're seeing that. You know, for me, I know that a lot of people are saying, hey, he doesn't have a track record because he's not in politics. But one thing we do have is a track record of who's currently in office, and who's currently in office right now. Over the last four years, we've seen our city rise in crime, we've seen decayed in this infrastructure, and we've seen the budget being funneled into the friends and partners of after that pur bal and that needs to stop. And so what I'm telling people is that, yeah, in a lot of ways, your vote is taking a chance on me. But we've had a front row seat to these policies. We're surrounded by the right people, the right knowledge, and we're going to know how to be able to take this city back when it comes to crime, when it comes to infrastructure, and when it comes to the budget being spent properly.
Speaker 1: You know, I had a recent conversation with the Governor, Mike DeWine about a collateral matter, but I also pointed out, how's that collaborative agreement working between the State of Ohio and the City of Cincinnati. And I can't paraphrase or disclose exactly what he said, but he said, I'm looking forward to a little more cooperation. And I read that to mean not much is going on, but the governor is looking forward to more cooperation. He's a politician in Columbus. Is there a union between the State of Ohio with liquor control and also the highway patrol and also the eyes in the sky, etc. Is there a lot of coordination between the State of Ohio and the City of Cincinnati as we speak, or as the governor said, I'm looking forward to more cooperation. Which is it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you this. We've spoken with people in the Governor's office when it comes to public safety and the director of the Public Safety in the Governor's office, because we're saying, hey, what's really going on? Because he's excepting two days a month in November, there's only four days scheduled to coordinate with osp And this is what we get told is that when they go into cities like Cleveland or Columbus or Akron and they're able to have let's say, even one night very successful results of seventeen to eighteen, sometimes even thirty arrests and they're getting criminals off the streets. This is what they say, is that when they come to Cincinnati, they've got to jump through so many hoops. Yes, a lot of times the officers don't feel like they can do their job. And then finally they say that they only have like maybe two or three arrests because of the coordination, you know, and that needs to stop right now. Whenever we're accepting help from the Governor's office, people shouldn't have to go through hoops to be able to make sure. I mean, there's accreditation and excellence levels at the Ohio state level that all osp is there. That includes the transparency and the accountability that a lot of times is involved in the collaborative agreement. So we need to accept the help and not make everybody that comes in jump through hoops to be able to work with Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: If you win the Mayor's office next Tuesday, will you keep Teresa Thiji as the chief of Police?
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I'm telling is that how Chief CGI has been treated has been just incredibly incompetent from the top down. This is a woman that has the experience, and I don't believe that the results that we're seeing on the street is a direct result of her experience or her leadership. I believe that in the same way that many of our officers hands are tied, I believe that even the chief officer, the chief's hands were tied in a lot of different areas. And so we haven't even begun to see the fullness of her leadership capabilities. And so when you see the signs to say I stand with Chief Figi, that is I mean our campaign in my mindset is I stand with Chief Fiji as well. Because this is a battle from the top down. This is what we're seeing from the mayor's office and the city manager's office. That's where the change needs to happen. And then from that point on we're going to be able to make the proper decisions to make sure our streets are clean and safe.
Speaker 1: Was that a yes or a no? On keeping Beiji? Yes or a no?
Speaker 2: Like I said, whenever we get in, you're having the litigation happening, and now you're having all these detailed I stand with the Chief Fiji right now when it comes to what's been going on right now with her litigation. These are conversations we'd have to have when we get an office to see what she would like to implement on our city streets if she wants to come back, and if that's the case, we'll address.
Speaker 1: It from there. What about share along the city manager? Would you fire her?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, it's not about just firing. You've got to work with the city council. This isn't a dictatorship. A lot of people are attending these no kings protests, but when it comes to our city charter and when it comes to our city government, you're not a dictator. So whoever the new council is that comes in, We're going to work together to make sure that we put the right people in place for the city manager's office and for all the other committees and all the other boards that have to be appointed.
Speaker 1: Do you support the collaborative.
Speaker 2: I support the transparency and the accountability of the collaborative agreement. But I believe believe that when it comes to our officers and huns from city Hall, the city Hall has not allowed the officers to do their job.
Speaker 1: And the mayor says the same thing he said after Thiji, I used the term fired. It's a slow roll of firing. If she serves at the pleasure of the city manager, she can be fired for a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason according to the charter, and so she doesn't have like a long term, guaranteed Bonus Leyton contract. She serves as the pleasure of the city manager. But to say okay, we're going in a different direction, We're have to let you go. That's the nature of the business. Like being the manager of the Reds, you got to go. On the other hand, when he set up the system of Frost Brown Todd that we're going to spend forty or fifty thousand dollars to give me a reason why I fired Fiji. That makes no sense. The city manager has the power and instead of standing up and saying I don't like the direction of the city, we have to let you go, they want to smear Thiji with this legal investigation to come up with information that the the mayor says, we'll justify what I did. That's the definition of a scapegoat. Well, once again, Corey Bowman, this is maybe the last time we're together before the election. Where will the victory party beat Tuesday night? Tony Bender wants to know.
Speaker 2: We're finalized details right now, but I believe that we'll be having at our church in the West det Well.
Speaker 1: Pray to God that the voters of Cincinnati know what's going on. You don't have to live like this, and the polling must indicate bad things for alf to have peer Ofal and the other Democrats. One other disgusting thing happened at the first meeting after Thiji was put on quote administrative leave, Not one Democrat on city council voiced any opposition to what the mayor and the city manager has done. They sat there, blind, dumb, and befuddled fools, without answering, Without you're taking the mayor to task whatsoever, oldest city manager. No diversity of thought, no diversity of opinion, and that's got to change. But Corey Bowman, good luck to you. Upon your shoulders rest the hopes and dreams of uns spoken millions of people that want to see the city of Cincinnati take a new course. It's up to you to bring this one home. Corey Bowman, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Bill, Thank you so much to you and your listeners for having it. Everybody get out to vote November fourth.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more if the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand. My comments are next plus later on. We've scheduled the brother of Teresa Teji to be here in person. Captain Russ Neville will be here to talk about what happened to city council yesterday when he took the mayor to task and nothing happened. The mayor had a straight face, he looked like a zombie and didn't respond at all. We have a zombie mayor who's looking to escape. Go Thiji. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW at the music Dave Keatson hit the music Big Things going on in River City, fifty to fifty chants of Joe Flacco playing on Sunday, which means he isn't, So it'll be up to Jake to Snake Browning. Hopefully when I'm with you on Monday, you and I again can celebrate an FC victory over Columbus and of Bengals Bengals victory over the Bears, and then the Bengals get a week off. We'll see what happens down the road. Until then, the big news, of course, is the election. I want to thank Corey Bowman coming on I think probably for the last time before the election. You know, we get the government we deserve, and at times that concerns me greatly. When I listened this morning to Sloaney and Sherry Poland at the Board of Elections, it appears that all the issues that have transpired the last several months have not moved yet. The electorate in the City of Cincinnati to vote for change, vote for an improvement, vote for something different, whether it's the echo Chamber also known as City Council, or the foolish efeckless mayor mayor. We have and have to have puival. It's not a good situation with the laughing stock of the nation, and we all hope for improvement. We want things to be better. Of course, we don't want things to be worse. But the history of human activity is that we will suffer in silence until we reach a breaking point. Then enough is enough. We must in a sense rebel at the voting box. And if the early returns, which are the absentee ballots in person and by mail, are no different than twenty twenty one, we might be in trouble. On the other hand, you have what five days to change the outlook of the city and take a new and different direction. After one o'clock today, we've scheduled Captain Russ Neville to be here in the studio, which is quite rare. In the studio talk about his sister, his sister being Teresa Fiji, and what's happening with that situation. And I'm sure he's going to vociferously defend his sister as I would, but nonetheless I want to know the facts of what things are like in the department five years ago, ten years ago. And Captain and Neville has been at it now for about I think thirty some years himself. He's been retired for a bit, but he's concerned about the direction of the city as hibited by the police department, which used to be considered the best urban police department in America. In fact, the chief of police was on the cover of Life magazine. Believe it or not. That guy's name is Stanley Schrotel. So we had situations in the city that were completely under control. But when the cancer of liberalism and progressivism of Marxism has infected itself into the city, or racial politics mean everything and confidence means nothing, we're in a difficult position. I wouldn't note also that headline in the Washington Times police slam democratically controlled cities for the billions spent on illegal aliens as opposed to law enforcement. The National Police Association is speaking out about the problem. Hundreds of billions over the past five years have been spent in blue cities shoveling money to illegal aliens. The National Police Association says that every major city controlled by the Democratic Party has fallen on tough times when it comes to paying and incentivizing police because the money's gone. A police group says that law enforcement and democratically run cities like Cincinnati and states across the country are tired of seeing local politicians have to have pure ofval supporting illegal immigrants rather than attempting to address a key issue to dealing with, such as understaffed and underfrond of police. These cities are spending billions of dollars supporting aliens who shouldn't be here in the first place, and it's costing the taxpayers in these cities for no acceptable reason, a massive lawlessness that here before had not existed. They should be repatriot and sent back home. And this feeds into the SNAP debate. Now I raised my hand in the back of the room. I got a question I shared with you yesterday the percentage of legal aliens receiving SNAP benefits supplemental nutritional assistance programs loaded on their EBT cards. And it was done because at the southern border, when you came here illegally, ten to fifteen million illegal showed up. You were given a menu of government benefits at your expense for them to use them being illegal aliens, something the range of fifty two cents of every dollar spent on food stamps are given to the homes of individuals who should not be here. They are illegal, or they're part of the one million who have overstayed their visas continued to live in this country illegally, or they claim special refugee status, with the next hearing in their case to be the year twenty thirty two, so as a consequence, they get Section eight vouchers. Many apply and receive Social Security income disability. Many also are getting food stamps. About half of those on food stamps should not be on food stamps. They are illegal. They should be gone, and that would cause rench to come down. It would also mean less government, less bureaucracy. The States administer the programs, but the FEDS pay for it, and the cost is skyrocketed in the past five years. The cost of food stamps in twenty nineteen twenty twenty was fifty two billion dollars a year, which seems like a lot. The cost today well north of one hundred and ten billion. Do you think hunger in America has gotten worse the past four or five years, and doubly know what happened is that the menu of government benefits went to those who are here illegally without reference to citizenship, and they're handing out the money like drunken sailors on shore leave, which isn't fair to the drunken sailors. And some states are much more liberal when it comes to this than others. And now the FEDS want to crack down on illegal use of food stamps, which are sold in the open market for fifty cents on the dollar. Largest problem with those receiving food stamps is obesity. It's not hunger because the government administers it. When the government administers the program, the cost will skyrocket, waste fraud in the abuse will proliferate, and those in true need will get less. I want every American who needs housing or who needs food stamps and need food nutrition to get it. If you're disabled, if you're poor, if you're elderly, if you're a kid, and you don't know how the world works, you can't order yourself in such a way as to pay your own bills. And the cost is fifty billion dollars and a seven trillion dollar budget. That's less than one percent, by the way, for those who did not go to Deer Park High School. So be it, but not at the expense of feeding the world, which is exactly what we've been doing, and the Trump administration needs some time to get out of the system. Those who who are here, shall I say, illegally, they need some help to get that done. So on one hand, in the back of the room, I will say, look, are you sure, are you positive that there's not a lot of waste, fraud and abuse. The answer is no. We're told ten to twenty percent is waste, fraud and abuse. And I have the listing here percentage of US households by ethnicity receiving SNAP benefits. Afghan is forty five percent, Somali is forty two percent, Iraqi is thirty four percent, Puerto Rican is thirty seven percent, Cuban is twenty seven percent, Arab is twenty five percent, Cambodian is twenty four percent. The list goes down fifteen or twenty more categories. The great bulk are here illegally, and there's no reference.
Speaker 3: When you sign up for food stamps whether you're here legally or illegally.
Speaker 1: You simply say I have a need. Under Joe Biden, let everybody in the program. And once you start a government program at someone else's expense, it is damn near impossible to pick that plan up by the roots to dislatch it from the soil. It is damn near impossible to give government benefits and then a year or two later stop them goes. There's a constituency build up around those benefits that will fight like warrior poets to keep it. Do I want hungary America is to be fed? Absolutely? Do I want hungry Somali's out of the country. Absolutely, So thank god we have a president that is doing both. And I'm told by a certain US Senator that there's a big pow wows and dinner tonight, which is Thursday night and Friday before November, the one which, by the way, Saturday, just trike a deal on at least the food stamps at a minimum. Because there's a concern exhibited by the Columbus Dispatch headline, downtown Dollar General store boards up citing looting fears if it's not benefits end. And I've seen online thousands of those getting snapped benefits say they're going to loot grocery stores. How about this one? The Dollar General store in downtown Columbus has boarded up its windows. It says, says up yesterday, as the store manager says, corporate parent has told Dollar General stores in America to prepare for looting. It it's not benefits seized due to the government shutdown. Benefits are scheduled to end November first for roughly one hundred and eighty thousand Franklin County residents, including I think in Hamley County. I think I saw Denise Tree.
Speaker 3: I'll say there's about one hundred thousand Hamley County residents getting food stamps.
Speaker 1: So they're going to riot. According to this news story, The store is located at one sixty sixth South High Street, remains open despite the plywood boards covering its windows. I'm looking at the picture. The boards went up over the weekend. The store manager, his name is Bear Foltz, said he and his employees received notice from Dollar General over the weekend that the company would be sent to the store boards to cover up the entryways, and he has to sign on the boards to say we're still open. We're putting the boards up to discourage looting. Starting on Saturday. What on October seventh, No other storefronts in the Columbus area appear to be boarded up. Dispatch could not locate any safety alert for downtown businesses, et cetera. But when the stop benefits end, that's when the looting begins. So that's a sign of the times right there. About half of those getting food stamps are not eligible to receive them, but they get them nonetheless, unbelievable. So let's continue. And I also would note that the President's made great success the last few days in South Korea, meeting with Jieshaoping, the Chinese leader and others through curtail illegal drugs finded by the Chinese communists coming into the country, and to buy billions of tons of soybeans so the farmers can have a better lifespan. So we'll see what happens at the end of the day. When it comes to Tuesday, I would hope more than thirteen percent of registered vote will pick the next mayor. Let me explain. According to Sherry Polley at the Board of Elections, it appears the turnout is going to be about twenty five percent of those who actually turn out to vote. As high as twenty five percent might be less. And about half of adults living in Cincinnati aren't registered to vote anyway. So if half are not registered and half are, that means the twenty five thousand means that thirteen thousand voters in a city of three hundred thousand, which is what about four percent, will determine who the mayor is and whose city council is. So your vote is disproportionately counted. So few people vote. So if everything that's occurred the past several months, not picking up the snow, the snow powing was terrible, all the potholes you talk, all the criminal activity, the incompetence of the mayor and city council being an echo chamber, not questioning the mayor of the city manager at all, If all of that's not calls you enough motivation to go out and do something to try to change your community, maybe you get the government you deserve. And right now I don't know what the polling is. I asked Corey Bowman, what is the polling, and they it's a rather shall we say, a small budget campaign. They're not doing polling, but the fact the mayor's office is reaching out to me to come on, which I've said absolutely, arrange the time or set it up. I want, I want the mayor on. I've invited lemon Kearney on. She won't come. Scottie Johnson won't come. Then they won't come. And I believe what Charlie Kirk said, when the talking stops, that's when violence begins. I want communication with those I disagree with, so well see what occurs. But if things maintain the status quo, we're in trouble. And and the lynchpin of this is not even necessarily the police. It is the judges who make the final decision whether a person is locked up an ankle monitor, et cetera. How many times have you heard Jack Crumley and Brian Combs and Matt Rees say, well, so and so has committed another offense he had an ankle monitor on where he was given no bond and got out. How many times has that happened? Very very often. So pay attention to who you're voting for for judge. And it isn't political. There's some Democratic judges in Hamley County in the past that have been more harsh on criminals than Republican judges. It's the nature of the beast. We can't have judges they have an agenda on the bench that talk about restorative justice or reparations deal with a person based upon what they do, not the color of their skin. What a novel suggestion let's continue with more. And I'm told by a certain US Senator that a deal should be struck today or tomorrow to provide SNAP benefits that should waylay the concerns and fears of dollar General that's boarding up fearing looting starting on Saturday, of those who get snap benefits and they're going to steal what the government will often give them. And that's pretty sad too, isn't it. I think it's awfully sad. So coming up after one o'clock, we've scheduled in the studio Captain Russ Neville, who's the brother of Teresa Thiji. I use the term fired. She's on the administrative leave, which means she's going to get fired. And the mayor wanted this big time great law firm, Frost Brown Todd to do the investigation that he should have done in the first place. And they have to find something on Thiji to justify the mayor's firing of her several days ago. So he wants this law firm to collect forty thousand dollars. And don't get me wrong, I'd love it when lawyers make money. That's a good thing. But he wants the law firm to provide the justification for what he's already done. The odds at Fiji coming back, I think are basically non existent. So let's continue with more. And after two o'clock today we have the Bill Gates statements of Microsoft who claim there is no climate crisis anymore. It's not a climate apocalypse going to take place. No, we need to have cheap energy. And I'm thinking, where have you been the past thirty years making billions of dollars off the climate scare which is a hoax? And the liberal groups have been funded by government activities in this area with professorships in college and university, grants, etc. And they kept all their liberal pals employed chasing the climate change monster. And now they're giving up twelve fifty five Home of Your Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WW find Billy cunning in the Great American. Of course, the issue of the firing Charlie Say administrative discharge in a sense of chief of police stigy is on the front burner and it's one of the big election issues coming up on Tuesday in the studio with me now as Captain russ Neville retired, is that correct? How many years you's been thirty four thirty four years. Did you enjoy it? I did. I enjoyed it, respect it, appreciate it. But more importantly, you're the brother. Let's get it out there of Terry Thiji. She is your sister, correct, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: A little bit of the history of Chief Thiji A mother of four, is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir. She went through the whole police department from bottom to top with four kids, and I guess there are adults by this point. And then how many grandchildren does she have? She has nine grandchildren. So the city manager and Mary wants to fire a mother and a grandmother. Correct, yes, Tell me about Tell me about your feelings about what happened to Chief Thigi and why it was so unfair.
Speaker 4: Well, I think there's a combination of reasons, but the way it came about is ridiculously unfair, bordering on inhumane. There were opportunities for communication that could have ended in a different fashion. Basically, what they did is they forced her to fight, and we're not going to walk away from a fight. She dedicated thirty five years to the city. She was a good player, a leader. She is not and I emphasized not a DEI higher She earned everything she got through her thirty five years. She was mentored by some of the best and brightest minds of this organization over the last thirty five years. Tom Striker, Jim Whalen, Vince Demassi. Not bad, not bad at that. So if anybody wants to throw DEI out related to Terry, they are way off base.
Speaker 1: She earned it, earned it the hard way, the hard way, being a mother and a grandmother while being in a cop You mentioned this the other day. Not easy. It's hard for a man, a father, much less a mother and a grandmother been put in sixty seventy hours a week on behalf of the people of Cincinnati. And she did it without a without reservation, without anger, without frustration. She did her job. She did it with pride and commitment and dedication and care. I couldn't begin to tell the amount Terry cares regarding.
Speaker 4: The communities, and I mean all fifty two, not one or two like the mayor, All fifty two communities, all demograts, ethics. It doesn't matter to Terry what's right is right, and what service needs to be provided shall be provided.
Speaker 1: Why was she? I'll use the term fired because that's where it's coming. I can't imagine after this review, bought and paid for by the mayor, the law firm that he hired, is going to come back and say, oh, you know, Mayor, you're wrong. You know what's going to come in a couple of months is smearing of thief chief Thiji. Well, why do you think it happened.
Speaker 4: I think it happened because she had a desire to provide services to the community that would reduce diminish impact violent crime. And I think she had thoughts, plans, and ideas on that. And I will leave it at that for now until things work themselves out going forward. And I believe the mayor had a different opinion.
Speaker 1: As far as the administrative put on the administrative leave with pay of your sister. The mayor said it there or two after this happened, we're going to start enforcing the law. We're going to have misdemeanors being enforced. We know, as a cop, you come from a family of cops going back about one hundred years that when you enforce the broken window theory of law enforcement, when someone is taking drugs in public, when someone is sleeping on a public sidewalk, when someone is shooting through a window and he's classified as property damage, you know something's wrong. Do you think the mayor got the message that somehow you cops are going to have to start enforcing the law because it hasn't happened so far.
Speaker 4: I couldn't begin to tell you what message the mayor got, but I will offer to you those services are provided. Lesser crimes are focused on and were focused on under Terry. But the reality of it is, Bill, if there's a revolving door at the justice center, or if there's early release for no justified reason, placing people back into the communities where they just victimized people without accountability one through fifteen times, it's irrelevant. There needs to be something done to control the early release and the offenders being played back out into the streets without any accountability. That's not on the coppers, it's not on the cops. It's on the judges exactly. And I am here to say the cops work hard. I'm not criticizing for one second the officers of Cincinnati or any agency in Amilcanny and beyond. I'm here to tell you that the administrative suspension of Terry was in human, unjust, and let's think about the fact that it's asked backwards. You place your own administrative suspension, then you decide you're going to hire a law firm, and your conducting investigation determined why you placed your own administrative suspension. I'll leave the rest of that to her lawyer, mister m and Terry. But everybody with a lick of sense understands what this is about, what's driving it, who's driving it, And that's where I think the conversation needs to go as we go forward.
Speaker 1: Today. I think Channel twelve had this report about the emails, the text messages back and forth. A precipitating factor, according to scherl Long, was that your sis, Chief Thiji joined the Hamlety County Police Chiefs Group without the permission of the city manager or the mayor. Is that was that a made up Was that precipitating? It wasn't unusual for the chief of police of Cincinnati, which is about what about forty percent of the county to join a group of other police chiefs. Is that a bad act? Was that wrong for Thigi to do?
Speaker 4: I don't see why it was wrong or how it could be wrong. I mean, it's part of your responsibilities as the head of an organization is to communicate with heads of other organizations and put together strategies and plans. I just have to leave it at that until anything goes forward involving the case that may be pending.
Speaker 1: Well, what is does Chief Thiji want her job back? Yes? I can't speak for her Bill either. I talked to her every day. You must talk to her every day. Talk to her. Does she want her job back?
Speaker 4: I'm going to refrain from answering that question based on mister M's recommendations.
Speaker 1: Let me say this. I would say no, because how do you work in that environment when you can't implement the policies and procedures you want to implement? Because the city manager and the mayor, and I guess Counsel Scottie Johnson others are saying, don't do that. In other words, put in speed bumps, don't pull people over for traffic offenses. I had on the corner about a month ago, and she was going to a big event, I think Fiddler on the Roof at the Music Hall, and she and a retired federal judge felt threatened walking across Washington Park when they had left the play early because they knew they had to get back to the car before dark. Those are the things that I think that the police should administer and take care of. That the police directly or indirectly receive orders or indications from the city manager or the mayor not to enforce certain statutes. I think that was the case. That's why the mayor said we're going to start enforcing the criminal law. Was there a sense under your sister's leadership that she was told directly or indirectly by expression or implication not to enforce certain criminal statutes?
Speaker 4: Not that I'm aware of, And I talked to her every day, and I think it is something that needs to be kept between her and her attorney and for any future purposes. So I really do refrain from discussing it, Bill, because it is right for her going forward with any potential when w was she speak when her attorneys when the case is settled potentially.
Speaker 1: So going back to my point, does she want her job back? You can't say yes to that.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to answer that. I will tell you this, you wouldn't want it. I wouldn't want it. My brother Mike, who's in the studio with us, wouldn't want it. But I'm not going to speak for Terry.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you and your brother, Mike went Why wouldn't someone who's come up through the ranks from the bottom of the top not want the job today?
Speaker 4: Well today, meaning only under these circumstances. Wanting the job prior to this happening to her, I would have even wanted it at that point.
Speaker 1: But under these.
Speaker 4: Circumstances, why would anybody want to go back and work and report to two individuals that have treated them so inhumanely. One reason somebody may want to do it because they care about the community, and they care about the members of the organization, and they appreciate the support they're getting from each of those. So you have to balance those elements and reporting to two people who retreated so inhumanely, who clearly don't want you there. And let's emphasize it is two people, Bill, it's not one. What was it in humane about her discharge? It was done in a shockingly surprising way. She didn't see it coming, didn't see it coming. It was done after a text notification to come back from a police conference where she was there to represent the city of Cincinnati and the police department in an honorable a leadership fashion, and it was done with a minimal to no communication.
Speaker 1: And I'll leave it at that. From sheer Long's perspective, why do it? Then it's like embarrassing. According to media accounts, someone was listening to me at one seventeen PM. Somebody told me her days were the single digits. Yeah, I heard you. And she goes to I was told that. So she goes to Denver for this national deal and I'm thinking this isn't good. But somebody approved her trip to Denver. She didn't do this. Did city manager approve her trip to Denver?
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you the process on who approved it. Bill she had authorization to go to Denver and represent the city of Cincinnati, the police department, in the constituents of Cincinnati, and represent them in high fashion, in high order, honorably, and she was summoned back shock.
Speaker 1: Would you say she was shocked at that maneuver by Cheryl Long. I would say she was caught off guard that she needed to come back so quickly, because right now, as I understand it, she's an I WILL employee. That means she can be fired for a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason. It can't be an illegal reason. But if the city manager would say to uh, Teresa thechi you know things aren't going very well, I have to let you go. Let's talk about how we do this. That's different than what happened. Correct, That is definitely different than what happened. So she gave an interview somewhere that she said she sent a text or something Cheryl Long that said, I got thirty five years in October twentieth as my anniversary. I'm not going to be here forever. I want to have some indication as to the future. Do you recall seeing that text. I'm aware that text is out there. And as far as her being out there, was she planning to retire anyway? Because when you say, you know, you've been at a job for a long time and somebody you get an indication things are going the wrong direction. When she said I know I'm not going to be there forever, was that an indication from her that she knew something was coming.
Speaker 4: I honestly cannot answer that. I don't know what her thought was when she sent that. I haven't discussed that text with her. Do you know how she was fired put on administrative leave?
Speaker 1: You know how, I truly don't.
Speaker 4: I don't recall if it's something she was told or if it was something that was notified by her attorney.
Speaker 1: I truly don't recall how it came to her. Was she shocked about that? She was caught off guard, off guard and it just came out of the blue. Yes, how is she doing today this afternoon? Is she actually it's interesting you ask. Over a thousand people have asked me that question in the last two weeks. She's doing well as well as can be. She's spending she's doing as well as can be. She's terry, she's a leader, she's confident, she's independent, She's capable to overcome anything.
Speaker 4: But with that said, it's a kick to the gut. It's internally straining. Her feelings are hurt. Her reputation has been tarnished. But with that said, Bill, she I gid you not. She is approached everywhere we go, or she goes in one hundred and fifty mile radius of Cincinnati, with people saying they support her, they believe in or they know what's really going on. They know it's politics. She was at the Bengals game the other day and there were people yelling from two stamps, two levels up down to her saying we support you leaving you keep fighting the fight. But with that said, that's all great, right, that's all awesome for her to hear. But at the same time, there's the internal hit that comes with that of what she's going through that would even cause people to need to yell that out to her and show that support to her. But she's doing as well as anybody could do under this situation.
Speaker 1: She's going sixty seventy miles an hour. All of a sudden there's a crash and at this point she I guess four kids, how many grandkids? Nine? Nine, maybe some on the way. She's a mother and a grandmother and now she's going to care for her family, and she's always cared for her family.
Speaker 3: She's always card physically present, and she wasn't physically present I would think for a long part of her life because she was a cop. And going forward, who knows what's going to happen. I think the important takeaway is number One, she was shocked about what happened. Number Two, your indications are she won't take the job back as it's presently constituted.
Speaker 4: Because I'm not don't mix it up on indicating one or the other. I'm telling you, I don't know what Terry's answer that definitively is or would be. And even if I did, and I wouldn't share it, I would let her do it and her attorney do it at due time. What I'm telling you is you wouldn't take it back. I wouldn't take it back, and Mike wouldn't take it back. But Terry's independent, Terry's confident, and that's for Terry to decide if that ever comes to fruition.
Speaker 1: Is there some information she has about the mayor or the city manager that would require her to sign an NDA in order to get the settlement?
Speaker 4: To my knowledge, none of those discussions have taken place, and if they've had, Terry's kept them between herself and her attorney.
Speaker 1: So there may be something that you can make public to embarrass the city behavior. No, I'm just responding to the NDA.
Speaker 4: I don't know the embarrassment side of it, Bill, I can't answer it. I think there are things that took place in her in her career during her administration that would benefit her through litigation, but I don't know what those are at this time. And we'll just have to leave it that way until mister m decides what to do with what information he compiles, or what he chooses to do going forward.
Speaker 1: Davis with Chris Finny Law Firm. A week before all these events transpired, she was, in your view, respected by Cheryl long respected. I can recall we had numerous news conferences on the air. It was af Tab, it was Cheryl and and it was Long and also Thiji. The three of them stood up there. Questions were asked of the mayor, for example, are you satisfied with the chief of police? Every time it was yes, yes. Her evaluations were exceptional or above exceptional, whatever the heck that is. And this was up to the moment she was put on administrative leave. Was there a triggering event that went from exceptional to your gone? Because normally, in normal life, if you have a bad employee, you give them bad reviews. You know, you got to improve this, got to do that. I've seen the reviews. They're off the charts. Theresa Thiji was at the top. All of a sudden, she's gone.
Speaker 3: What happened in those two or three days that calls that to transpire When the mayor says she's better in sliced bread.
Speaker 1: Now she's going to be sliced. What happened?
Speaker 4: It's the question for the mayor to answer. It's a questions tell you. He's a question for the married answer. It's a question for the manager.
Speaker 1: She's not talking. You're correct, and we don't know what it is that caused this to happen. Bill, yesterday, you're looking at the mayor. You were sitting at that table. You've been in public service in Cincinnati for more than thirty years, a captain well known, the family and Neville family is well known. You look at the mayor and you said, we need a strong leader or a Week leader? What did you say to the mayor? And he did not respond? To man the man eyeball to eyeball, what did you say to f tab Basically?
Speaker 4: I basically shared that the city is under week leadership, whether it be him or the manager. I said that I think people who are going out to vote need to make a decision on what's most important to them. Is it going forward, is it improvement or is it maintaining a loyalty or commitment to whatever thought process you have that have placed him in there.
Speaker 1: And I offered to people not to vote for the coward. So you're calling after a pure of all, a coward. I called him a coward. What about Cheryl Long.
Speaker 4: Cheryl Long wasn't there. She's out there, she skipped, she wasn't there.
Speaker 1: She did arrive.
Speaker 4: I think as we were leaving chambers, I did not see her go in. I was told she came in after we had left Chambers. So that's where we are.
Speaker 1: She did a great job in North College Hill. Now she's doing it for the people of Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the decision making of those that are in charge now, Bill that has us where we are. That mayor has no he generates no benefit to the city of Cincinnati. He does not, truly, truly, in his gut, in his heart, care about the people of Cincinnati, the constituents. He's wasting money, he's wasting resources. He treated a thirty five year veteran of this department like the trash to be thrown out.
Speaker 1: And I think the.
Speaker 4: Voters please please understand that, literally, if things hadn't happened in the downtown business district, I don't know that this happens. The American answer to that litigation may answer that I don't know, but I will offer you have crime plateaus, you have an EBB and flow of crime throughout the other fifty one neighborhoods. Mayor's never shown this type of response and benefit or support of those neighborhoods. And I think I think it's I'm not think. I'm certain this is a political decision. It's a scapegoat situation. I think he's weak. I think he's a coward, and I think he's bad for this city. And I wish people would come out, get out of their comfort zone, vote for new leadership. And I really believe this. If you want to go down to council and vote for four or five of the current council members, do it.
Speaker 1: Do it it.
Speaker 4: Get some new council representative in their Smitherman, Keating, Kerney, I think still Scottie Johnson actually on there now, some mixture, some new and some old blood, and let's see what can be done. But regarding the mayor, do not do not hask to vote for the marriage just because you're down there voting for the council representatives. Vote for new leadership. People know what that means. Vote for new leadership in that mayor seat. If you want to see economic improvement, if you want to see first responder management improvement, if you want to see humane treatment. I highly recommend people come out and those that haven't voted in ten years or so, Billy, check the website, see if their registration is still valid.
Speaker 1: Come out, Come out.
Speaker 4: We're still sitting at twenty five twenty eight percent right now. If we get that to say thirty five forty forty five fifty, specifically on the west side, Hyde Park, Mount Loot, Mount Washington, we can have new leadership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people have to vote off, vote off your duff and go do something. If you care, I mean if you don't care. If you don't care, don't vote, don't care. If you like the status quo, want to continue with this, you know what to do. Don't vote or vote for AFTAB. You call him the coward of Cincinnati. You have to have puivault.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I think he's a bad manager. I think he's disloyal, I think he lies. I think he's a coward the way he's handled this. And you know what, a week and a half prior to this, he says to my brother that there's no light between he and the chief. While all this is brewing apparently. I mean yesterday my brother Mike is approached by Iris Rowley at council chambers. Just show support for Terry and how much she believes she's being mistreated and this is being let me finish this being mistreated, and how much she treats, appreciates and respects her and wishes things work out well. Whether Iris believes that or not, I don't know. But people who say those things, if you truly believe them, get out from behind and closed doors and share it. It's not about Terry. It's about future seats for this chief position, the fire chief position. It's about the future of the city.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: If we want to use Terry as a process of explaining it and having the opportunity to share it, okay, we'll do that.
Speaker 1: She shouldn't be going through it.
Speaker 3: But with that said, there's council members reach out and they say, how hey, we don't like the way this is being done. They sit there and they toe the line, as you say, they tow the line Bill, and that's is that leadership?
Speaker 1: Is that character cowardly? It's neither we got to run. Captain russ Neville, good luck, get out and vote. We get the government we deserve, and at times that concerns me. Thank you, sure, captain, Thank you very much. Thank you. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred ww what do you think we can't wait? I have hopes too. I have hopes I can dunk a basketball at some point, but but you can't jump. But I can't jump?
Speaker 6: Right? Hello? Quiet?
Speaker 1: That was me and Chief Black will remember him? When't he fired for something? I don't know. I don't have no idea. I have no idea either. What about the interview? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Seg unbelievable? Andy Mack thinking of Andy Mack is coming in tomorrow? Is that tomorrow? Thirty tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The breakdown Xavier basketball and an all three hundred and sixty five teams.
Speaker 1: He's going to go a to z. Well, how about UC Bearcat football? He's gonna talk about football at all Saturday night late? I well, maybe I don't know here. You'll have to ask him. I will, don't worry. I'm going to ask him. What about russ Neville, your comments, if any? Whatever? He called? He said, the mayor is a coward, a yellow belly coward who slithers on his belly in the council every day, licking the boots of liberal Democrats with it or something. He's the mayor, you fool, No, I mean Russ Neville. Oh he's a cop thirty five years captain. I don't know. He retired recently. Now, everybody in this town. What don't you care about this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I say? What all you got to do is three three names?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: Or three words to solve the problem downtown? What Richard K. Jones?
Speaker 1: I had him on last week. You know what he's saying. Take him ninety days to get this town in order, taking ninety minutes? He would he'd kick ass like miss he would Richard K. Jones for Chief of Police? Wouldn't that be something him?
Speaker 3: And be supreme Allied commander of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take over the mayor.
Speaker 3: He could be the mayor, city manager, Council and prosecutor, Bengo Sheriff, coroner, County Commissioner, Marshall Law, declare Marshall Law. Will he the stute reporters apro service every local Thamestar heating in air conditioning dealers, tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Col Sheldon Braun at broad Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 1: That's a great golf for a clovernook. Thank you, Roxy.
Speaker 3: We also want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant and Bar the world's greatest fried chicken.
Speaker 1: It's clucking good Tony Benner Sharon just started eating right out of the ladles.
Speaker 3: Thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five seventy four two two two Pam bringing down our food today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, mister president. That's Obama. Of course, we have a coward in the mayor seat, a coward, a yellow belly coward. Well yeah, let's see Bengals up.
Speaker 3: They brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Joe Flacco's still out with that ace sprained ac joining.
Speaker 1: Yes or no, I need to know it's unknown.
Speaker 3: No, no yet, No, I don't think he will No, because you take he gets healed up this week.
Speaker 1: You got the bye week he's and he got him for the rest of it. If you lose another game, you can kiss the baby goodbye. Oh Jake, the snake's got to stand up. If they lose this three and six. That's not good.
Speaker 3: Bengals and Bear Sunday preview the Action on the Cincinnati tax resolution powered by Toe Roundtable show presented by Postman Law Live from Long Necks, not a Lawyers and hebron at six oh five. Here on seven hundred, w all that lawyers are hungry for action. We need we need t shirts that say that we get those SENSI shirts.
Speaker 1: By the way, is another plug, got me a text here and Dollar General took the boards down after pressure from the City of Columbus. I have the story segment Dollar General stores in downtown Columbus have been boarded up in anticipating of looting and rioting. So the city manager Columbus must have another winner, get a hold of Dollar General and say take the boards down. It's looking bad. So if on November first, if the snap recipients riot and looted the departments, that's right, that's right, that's right. Coming up, they're going to be looting happening at Kroger. WHOA what do we do? Then?
Speaker 3: Thursday Night Football Baltimore and Miami seven thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. There are reports former Penn State head coach James Franklin is going to become the new head coach at Virginia Tech, a five year, sixty million dollar deal. What Tommy Brenneman's and on his way to Virginia Tech right now?
Speaker 1: Let's find out from today what's going on? Got the Hokies and the Cardinals of Louisville Tomorrow in beautiful Blacksburg. Is the Virginia Tech coach fired? Yet? Well, he didn't know that. He didn't know it. He didn't know it. But here comes Franklin.
Speaker 3: Let's see Toronto knocks off the Dodgers last night six to one, to go up to three to two. Game five tomorrow night north of the Border. Let me write this down when we sit here on Monday. Here are the choices. Okay, sit here Monday at one thirty three games Bengals Bears. I'm gonna write this down segment Bengals Bears, who win?
Speaker 1: Bengals? You see in the shoots. The Mormons come on. You see's down a ten point dollars. We don't take any points. We take flat out. Who do you like? I got it? I'm go in with the bear Cats. I'll take the utes in the Mormons and the last one is Dodgers v. Birds tomorrow Jays. All right, please continue.
Speaker 3: Let's see the bear Cats open their season Monday against Western Carolina. Preview the game in the season Tonight the West Miller Show live from the original Montgomery In at eight oh five. I may be there right here on seven hundred WLW, I said, may.
Speaker 1: That's that's the key word in that sentence. If you want to break it down.
Speaker 3: Hockey tonight, e Cohl Action, the Indy Fuel in town to battle our beloved Cyclones, unbelievable Highlands, gonna play for the state championship in Kentucky. And soccer Bluebirds on Saturday seven o'clock against Sacred Heart.
Speaker 1: Get them in.
Speaker 3: Let's see Notre Dame is headed to the state tournament in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Volleyball not Mount Notre Dame, but Notre Dame Academy.
Speaker 3: Mount Notre Dame meets Thomas Worthington tonight at seven, and the girls State field hockey semi finals.
Speaker 1: Segment with Fiji except two million dollars to sign an NDA not to tell what the mayor has done and the city manager in exchange for her silence, would you give it up for two million dollars? Seg would you had to report on you, Tony Bender? What would you report in? Stephan had to report on Rhino? Having any report on Joe Frederick? Would you take the money?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Would you sing like a canary? What would you do? Take the money? So I figured, let's see Brendan Soresby. He's gonna coach.
Speaker 3: He's gonna play the Cats quarterback and the quarterback for named the Davy O'Brien Quarterback Class of twenty twenty five really today, So good luck to him.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, can he play for the Bengals on Sunday? They get back in time? I don't know. Plane might be delayed or something. Clifford the Big Red Dog could be the next Tom Brady. You know that's a good show. I like watching that every day. Please continue. No, you watch Clifford the Big Red Dog. You got to do something around here. There's something better than watching cliff For the Big Red Dog. You learn things from people. I bet like that. Yeah, I bet you learn to be nice, You learn to be thank nice and everything else. What are your comments about Captain Neville calling the mayor a coward, the coward of the county and he lives in the city, the hope play.
Speaker 3: This whole town's all of a sudden going to a total mess.
Speaker 1: Would you take the money and run segment? And would you sing like a canary the truth? I probably take the dough. I take the dough, the ray and the me I take it all the hell? The truth is that what they're offering. Well, at some point it's going to come down to one thing. Money, the green lettuce of salvation bags of cash. To quote Gary, don't make me holler, don't make me shall turn those pockets from the city inside out.
Speaker 3: They're going to be out of a lot of people have done that over the years and millions.
Speaker 1: Not to tell the truth about the mayor and the city manager. After the election, then the money will flow into her pocket or shall I say her purse. The mayor fired a mother and a grandmother. Think about that segment, Would you fire a mother and a grandmother? The mayor did Fiji's a mother of four and a grandmother of nine. She didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Who are you talking about? The mayor and the share of the chief didn't do anything. She's just doing her job. Thank you give me out of the student's report, please, Willie, we say happy birthday today to the one and only Dean Gregory.
Speaker 1: What he's about? Happy birthday, She's seventy five, seventy Montgomery in boathouse? How old is Dino? We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 5: Hey, I've got some wise words for that, Cincinnati matre No, your role is shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelcey, also known as mister stan On seven hundred wo Bill Cunning in the Great American. Of course, when I'm watching the climbing right now, it's cold, it's winning, and it's west and to hurricanes. With Larsley's passed through PERMEAA, things looking better there. But nonetheless, I hate to say this, I think the views of average Americans about man made climate change are dissipating. I have a sense we might be winning. Many times as conservatives we beat against the doors of change and they never opened. But I have a sense something is happening when it comes to spending trillions of dollars on man made climate change, which is a hoax in my viewpoint. Yes, I want clean air, I want clean water, of course we all do. But to spend trillions of dollars in pursuit of something that's not going to happen. And secondly, fund liberal causes is the real problem. And I would note also that Bill Gates, one of the apostles of man made climate change, the billionaire for Microsoft is also shall I say, shall I say softening his position? Joan you and I now is Mark Marino. He's the founder of climatedepot dot com. And first of all, Mark, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Mark, the comments of Bill Gates few days have been startling. Tell the American people what Bill Gates is saying, one of the apostles of man made climate change, and why he's lessening his position on the world's going to end any anytime soon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is quite a remarkable development. Bill Gates the architect of the modern climate scare. This is a man who's worked closely with the World Health Organization, with the United Nations. This is a man who has funded research to block out the sun to try to stop for the heating. This is a man who's the number one farm land owner in the United States according to NBC News, with the stated explicit purpose of moving cow emissions, cow agriculture, animal agriculture into the laboratory he's investing in lab grown meat made from stem cells printed on a three D printer. Bill Gates. Bill Gates came out this week and basically said that climate change is not going to lead to our demid. He warns against a doomsday outlook, and according to The York Times, he's appeared to have shifted his views on climate change. He's now openly talking about no climate catastrophe, how we should be worried about human prosperity and worried about human I mean everything climate He's founded, like Donald Trump overnight, this was a shocking development.
Speaker 1: Build well. He also cared about cow flatulence. He wanted to block out the sun. He wanted to put some sort of diaper system on a cow and do it and capture the med thane coming out of a cow's butt. Explain that one to me.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is this goes back decadka. When I was working in the US Senate Environment of Public Works Committee, I worked for the great Senator James Inhof and now he and we were battling. Well, first, I hate to have to say, is we were battling the Bush administration and the Obama administration. In fact, it was the first Bush hw Bush in nineteen ninety two. That got us into this whole mess. But when when I was working there, the UN came out with this big report two thousand and seven that said cow emissions, in other words, flatulence and burping and methane from a cow were more damaging to the climate than trains, planes, and automobile automobiles combined. So this led off this whole Remember al Gore's motto, they can there's a lot of money to be made off of this. There's a lot of entrepreneur this is going to be business friendly. Oh, there was a lot of money to be made. Bill Gates and al Gore both knew how to make money. I love it with RFK Junior who said about Bill Gates that he's a filantro capitalist. And when you translate that and Bill Gates speak, it means the more money he gives away, the wealthier he becomes. I don't know how that works. Somehow, that's that's the way charity's given. Now money's Bill in their class, it's.
Speaker 1: Still going to be king. You can't make this up. I mean, this is the guy. Can you give us an idea? But from nineteen ninety two, Democrats and Republicans until the Trumpster about how much money has America spent on this? And then the world. How much money we're talking about.
Speaker 6: Here, I mean we were talking at this point globally trillion to.
Speaker 1: Trillions of dollars. I mean easily.
Speaker 6: I don't have the number in front of it, but probably like five trillion or more in the US probably been there record levels of you could say thirty billion was the last estimate, but that was before things like the Inflation Reduction Act, which tried to top out it over a billion. You go back to Obama stimulus. The money, it's not just the money directly allocated, it's the impact of banning energy that work. Remember this whole thing began. You know, if you go back to look at Al Gore's testimony in the nineties, it was all supposed to just be an economic opportunity. Well, it quickly turned into we're going to ban gas stoves, would inspire and pizza ovens. We're gonna come after your meat. We're gonna can banish the gas powered cars. We're gonna start going after carbon footprints at homes, carbon print of travel. We're going to start coming after every aspect of your life. And this is how Bill Gates got involved. You mentioned the cow. He started funding all the agriculture, started buying up farm land. He's promoting this whole idea of labrow meeting, and just give me the idea what lab grow meat is. It's not the vegetable oil processed stuff. This is stem cells from a cow, sheep, pig, mixed together in a petri dish with fetal blood, then put into a steel that allowed to fester for a few months, then processed, made into a process that looks like the pink goo from McDonald's sick and nuggets, and eventually printed on a three D printer. This is a true frankin food that Bill Gates is funding.
Speaker 1: It's called lab grown meat. And so give me a double change burger of lab grown meat which begins as a paink meat.
Speaker 6: It is meat because it's genetically dry, but think of it as ultra processed, the exact opposite of anything. The same with the vegetable oil process media that, by the way, impossible burger now collapsing. It used to be a eight hundred million dollar company and now it's eighty million in debt. And this was a huge company that al Gore invested in and going back to what you said at the opening bill, you said, the people don't seem to care anymore. The CNN polster this past summer, I think it was in August, showed a poll that showed that there's been no increase in concern by Americans about global warming. This is the late nineteen eighties when Gallup Polling started asking this question, are you worried about global warming? Trillions of dollars, massive education, propaganda to our kids, Hollywood, academia, all these international organizations, all the treaties, all the media reports, and Americans still care about the same level they cared in the nineteen eighties, which by the way, was only in the it's the low thirties of actually had It's usually just the hardcore Democrat base that really cares about climate change.
Speaker 1: Let's get creative it, I said Mark Marino of climatedepot dot com. What it is as a money grab by liberal causes to fund universities, colleges, lots of jobs for family members, and all funded by the so called Department of Energy. There is no impending climate change apocalypse, and they had to use the language of the apocalypse to motivate lawmakers who receive large amounts of campaign donations screened through liberal causes and foundations in order to fund their campaigns. It had nothing to do with climate change, had everything to do with funding liberalism.
Speaker 6: Correct, absolutely, in fact, the biggest funders. I mean, here's what I love about this whole thing. Remember they just stop oil and the extinction rebellion. The people with the think care that would go spray and deface the Constitution in the US, or go into an art gallery or interrupt a football game, these were looked at it all, look at these these are grassroots activists. Turns out just who they were funded by, the Getty Foundation, the Hollywood producer who did the High Is Up the film, major Hollywood producer. Hillary Clinton funded these people. So all these protesters which try to look organic and grassroots, they're not taking it to the man. They're funded and speaking for the man. And the man is the billionaire class and the global organizations like World Economic Forum, United Nations, And that is what this whole thing is about. You couldn't be a Democrat running for office back then, but with shocking bill is January when Donald Trump was sworn in two point zero he has decimated everything to the point where this net zero banking alliance collapsing. I'm heading to Brazil next week to this bleam cop thirty United Nations Climate Summit, and over one hundred nations haven't even failed to bother to submit their climate goals or meet the climate goals for this UN summit. It's completely falling apart. It's called the Trump effect. And that's what Bill Gates, by the way, is reacting to when he came out and basically walked away from three decks age of climate sphear mongering.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to say something startling. In a sense, I feel sorry for Greta Thunberg in a sense, she was victimized by her education in Scandinavia. She believed the crap taught to her, garbage in, garbage out, She acted out in ways, and she had this odd facial expression that captured the mainstream media. She was used and abused by the climate alarmist for a particular goal, and now that the whole thing is crashing, she'll be ignored. Do you have some sympathy for the victimization of Greta Thunberg at the hands of the climate alarmists. Do you feel sorry for her?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I do. This was a twelve year old. I believe she started at he's twelve years old. She had parents. Her mother was a climate activist, her dad was the influential in the society, and they got her to the point where she was literally thinking, what's the point of going Her whole premise was, what's the point of going to school if the earth is going to end? And so that's why she started to skip school and doing these protests. And of course she became the darling of the United Nations the media. She was Time Magazine's person the here but here's the interesting, here's the untold story. And I witnessed this. I got to see her in person and at the twenty nineteen Madrid UN Climate Summit. She was absolutely a tool for the global elite establishment, the billionaire class, and she was smart enough on her own. At two thousand and two, I was at the UN Climate Summit. I was in Scotland, and she announced that she was basically disassociating herself from the UN climate scam. She said it was full of greenwashing, and she called it a scam, and she condemned the UN. The UN didn't.
Speaker 1: Miss a beat.
Speaker 6: They forgot about Greta. They immediately for the next summit, they hired a lady named Kananie A. I hate to say this, but she was referred to as hot Greta.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 6: She wore skimpy outfits and hung around with the UN Secretary General, and she replaced Greta. Greta then went on, of course, to go fight protest Israel and other things. But what's interesting about it is she vowed never to fly again, and she ended up on an airplane after she got deported from Israel. So Israel the amazing that Israel is able to get Greta to violate her no flyban. But I feel bad for her, but she's basically, if you look at Greta's timeline and tweet, she didn't even talk climate anymore. She's walked away from that movement. She's now fighting against Israel instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she loves Hamas and it's said at this point she'll be used and abused by the climate alarmist and once it becomes kind of a hackneyed approach, they simply discard her and pick up someone else. Now. Lastly, Governor Kathy Hogel of New York has shifted her stance on climate change under electoral pressure because of electricity costs. The New Jersey election on Tuesday is gonna maybe turn on this issue. Explain how liberals are now loving oil. Explain that one a natural gas.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Well, first of all, what Hochel said was she cannot meet the state's climate goals through the horror of the academia and all the activists. And her response has been I have to have I want. I have to worry about affordable rates and plentiful energy for New Yorkers. Bingo, that's what we were saying for since the nineteen nineties, all this nonsense about all these fake promises. So what's happening here? And the reason Kathy Hockels saying that the reason the polling is going nowhere with climate, the reason one hundred nations plus don't care about it. The reason Mark Carney the new Prime Minister of Canada, he was a world economic form He was a banker, a Bank of England, head of the Bank of Canada. As globalists and climate action, as you can imagine, one of its first acts as Prime Minister was to zero out the Canadian carbon tax. This is shocking. It's the whole world. A couple of things have come together. First, the Trump effect. When you have a president who's willing to go to this General to the General to the in New York City, the headquarters of the UN, the General Assembly of the UN, and tell them that they've been perpetrating a fraud and a hoax for decades and that they are all wrong about climate and et cetera. And then do you have a president who's just wiped out their agenda in the first nine months and there's been no pushback. That's what's shocking. There's no no, none of the activists even seemed to care. That's what's so shocking. They realize this is not their moment and they're just sort of laying low. That's where Bill Gates came out, and so that's what's happening. And then, of course the final reason is that the decades of lies about solar and wind and it's going to be cheaper and it's plentible, it's taking over and all we had to do blah blah blah blah, and you en Timement, are you in Paris? Agreement has saved the planet.
Speaker 1: Our dream, superable thing.
Speaker 6: Because guess what after they made all these announcements in twenty fifteen, John Kerrey, President Obama, they literally the next year said we had to save the planet all over again. I remember being like, wait a minute, we saved it last year. You said our grand children would be forever and debt, and all of a sudden, we had to do it again. There's no criteria by which they were ever going to say we solved the climate crisis. There was always more regulations, more bands, more restrictions in our life, more power to them until we can solve the crisis. But there was no way to solve it. So every time they declared victory like you in Paris, it didn't matter because the next year they were warning of tipping points and we had to save it all over again.
Speaker 1: Well, Greteth Thunberg believed that our hair was going to fall out, that's our teeth would decay, that you'd have a gas mask walking around, the predictions of the nineteen nineties. In two thousand and two thousand and one was that by twenty twenty five, twenty five years later, the Florida will be under eight feet of seawater. The world's going to end. Many liberal females don't want to have babies because they're going to live in a world and in which methane is going to turn their lungs in the Craven episodes, and I'm thinking, Okay, none of that stuff happened. Now Bill Gates is talking about let's use energy to improve the lives of the poor around the world. Wow, always a hoax in the world.
Speaker 6: And that's exactly right, that's a good message. Now here's the thing. Did Bill Gates really believe what he's saying? Bill Gates is already mentioned the more he gives away, the richer he becomes. So there's some kind of this just connect there somewhere you.
Speaker 1: Usually give it all. Well, good luck to that next week in Brazil. The agenda is not going to be filled, and I would imagine the results of this will mean that Americans and Europeans have to spend more in Africa and Asia pursuing policies that won't work in America. Billions of dollars have been saved to giveaways to George Soros and other foundations to preach about the concerns of the climate, which was a bunch of crap from the beginning. The rich get rich or the poor get poor. Even Bill Gates now says, let's use energy to uplift the lives of mankind. Wow, full circle, bingo.
Speaker 6: It's incredible. But he's playing that's in the end. This is all strategic. He's just going with what he's trying to He's laying low right now. But what they ultimately want to do is merge climate into a public health issue. This is why you have carbon footprint of asthma, carbon footprint of cancer medication. This is why you have dignes patients with climate change, climate.
Speaker 1: Change, climate change. You couldn't make the trillions of dollar spent on nothing to fund liberalism. Website climatedepot dot com. The founder is Mark Marino. And Mark thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Mark, you're a great American. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Bill appreciate it.
Speaker 1: God bless you. I think Americans have figured it out. I think maybe we have another win. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundreds.
Speaker 5: Wow, I've got some wise words for that, Cincinnati mayor.
Speaker 1: No, your role is shut your mouth. You Hello, Bump Scows. I'm broadcasting. The segment is appeared.
Speaker 3: There's this guy over here, just walk off the street back. Too much tape and too many people are taping too much.
Speaker 1: Gone. Well, I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 3: When's your next Tuesday Night, Wednesday, Thursday night games and back to back fash I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure I'll have some action next week, I believe, and then the following week and then some games on Saturday.
Speaker 1: So let's go a big issue. You ready for the big question? Fire away Flacco yay or nay? On Sunday with the.
Speaker 3: Bad AC and AC joint. He's practicing today? What throwing passes? What just saw it? Ben Baby took a picture and video Flacco is throwing at practice for the big I understand a se joints is it's it's more a matter of pain than that's something you're gonna like pain the big deteriorate more if you know that kind of thing. But what about your guy Clifford from sand X taking the place of Tom Brady, starter is hurt, signed one hundred million dollar contract.
Speaker 1: Brady comes in. What's your name again? Kid? Tom Brady get in there, took him to the super Bowl, the title. Then they had a quarterback controversy the next year. Could Clifford arise from saying ax and dominate?
Speaker 3: Is he gonna play? Or is Browning gonna play? I can't say a snake a snake. I hope Clifford gets an opportunity. That'd be great.
Speaker 1: Now I will say this, I want Joe Flacco to play.
Speaker 4: But if he doesn't and Jake brown plays, I like that guy and I feel like, you know, for whatever reason, he got an opportunity and didn't work out for him. It was in a contract year. But he's a genuinely nice guy, a hard worker. I hope he goes out there if he plays and has a great See his girlfriend in the the white outfit last year? Yeah, more curves than of the hill. I was forced to look at that and research that in mershttle bit. That was the research on going, not as in depth as you would like. Now what about Yeah, I gave I heard your interview with her brother. So so let me ask you this, so and tell me if I'm right wrong on the money, not of the money.
Speaker 3: So no one can really make an argument right now that as the as the police chief, acting as the current police chief, that she has been tough on crime. You couldn't make that argument, right, No one's going to confuse what she's done for Sy Lease or Richard Kate.
Speaker 1: No one's going to compare those three.
Speaker 4: Okay, But but she has a history of great police work, right, maybe not so much in this role.
Speaker 1: Tell she became the chief under it. But then here's my power of the county.
Speaker 3: Here's my question with her lawyers.
Speaker 1: Then make the case.
Speaker 3: Look, I am acting at the behest of the city manager and the mayor. You find the email, find the correspondence where they're telling me you.
Speaker 1: Got to be tougher on crime. I bet you'll find the opposite.
Speaker 3: Right, So, because you can, her lawyers not make that case she was a reflection of what they demand. See, I'm only implementing the policies that the people above me are telling me to implement.
Speaker 1: She's the instrument in the hands of Sheryl Long and the cow of the set. That's what That's what her lawyers should the puppet the case they should make.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's going to get millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Because I mean she got great reviews. Right, Yes, So you make the case is all one hundred thousand percent purely political, purely political passification.
Speaker 1: Makes Captain Neville, what happened between the great reviews above exceptional? Kind of like this segment above exceptional and suddenly she's fired. What happened between above exceptional and fired? And the answer is, it's got to come from the top. And if the person at the top, the mayor, who is a he's a beta male. Okay, let's call what it is a beta mal. He's not a killer. He's not someone that's going to cop down and do things that are hard to do. He wants to play the part and a play of a mayor, not actually do the role that it is a sharp precincts given the men and women orders. No, he's not walking there at you know, five am meeting. Listen, damn it. Here's only got to do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not doing at all. So you know she can only act the way you know.
Speaker 1: At his direction. Right, he's from show show me.
Speaker 3: The conversation of him saying, listen, Cheryl, I want more people arrested, I want more cops on the streets. I want drones, I want dogs, I want all this. Show me that show me. If he can produce that, then okay, then she can be fired. But if not, I imagine it's gonna be the exact opposite. We start digging through the records.
Speaker 4: That's what our lawyers need to take up front and say it up here, it is, here, it is And if that's the case, then she should get all the money.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I spoke to your friend Mike Dwaine last night about unrelated matters. Then I said to him, how much cooperation are you getting from the city And he said something classic for a politician, We wish there was more. So very carefully calculated, Well.
Speaker 3: Is there enough? He said, I wish there was more? And so you have a crime crisis. I can't just say it like it is. I can just say, look, there's a bunch of bums.
Speaker 1: A bunch of bums and cowards, the cowards of Cincinnati, he said, I wish they would do more.
Speaker 4: Well, now, there's a reason why people like Donald Trump is because he just if you're not doing the.
Speaker 1: Job, he's gonna tell you. If you are, you're it's great.
Speaker 3: It's you know, booth, here's the Are you ready for the other issue? You know where you stand? Yes, fireway, the.
Speaker 1: City manager controls supposedly the chief of police. Yeah, or nate, good reason, bad reason. You're not well employee. You can be fired for a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason. You serve at the pleasure of the city man. So that's what they're going to stand on. And instead of saying, you know what, Teresa Terry, you've been here thirty six years. We love your service. You're a mother of four and a grandmother of nine. She came up from the bottom riding traffic tests all the way to the top service and she spent all this time becoming the best chief she could. Then she wanted to enforce laws she didn't. I was told d indirectly, don't enforce those laws because we don't want them. And so since she serves as the pleasure of the city management, couldn't she simply say, look, you've done nothing wrong, but we want to go a different direction. We're gonna put you on. We're gonna let you go as not how they know they wanted to smear her on the way out. That's what That's what has the Nevil Klan all pissed off. So just tell us, okaysure give you a great you'd be nice, but we need we need to move on. But we're going to compliment you, et cetera. They didn't do that. No, no, they.
Speaker 3: Embarrass her, embarrassing as you even another example of how much of those folks are lowlife, low life.
Speaker 1: What anybody call the mayor back from Vancouver. Yes, the mayors in Vancouver on vacation when July twenty sixth happened, and he was aggrieved that he had to come back from his vacation. We didn't come back that next day. He waited a few days. But you know, the city manager said, look, we love you, Terry, but we're gonna go another direction. Done a great job. Here's the gold Watch retirement party, and we like, we don't. We don't need your services anymore. That's all. But they didn't do that. They waited for her to go to a police chiefs convention. That they do. These people know how to do anything right.
Speaker 3: They can't even fire someone right, They can't even move on from someone, right.
Speaker 1: What would Donald Trump do? You're fire?
Speaker 3: You know what, It's just ain't working out. God bless you, We love you.
Speaker 1: But here's the other thing. Insult a little bit inside baseball, insult injury. The law firm has got to spend forty to fifty thousand dollars justifying what the mayor did after he's done it by finding dirt on Teresa Thiji. They're not going to come back and say, Frost Todd, you know what, mayor, she did a great job. Yeah, I don't think you should. They're gonna go back and say, she didn't do this, she didn't do that, she didn't do this to keep the glowing. That's what you got to go back to. Well, how come in real time, law, That's what I was come in real time. She's doing a great job. All of a sudden goes to the shooting on Fountain Square. Inside that that pizza parlor next to Jeff Ruby's takehouse. That's when they said, okay, that's when the city fathers got together and told the mayor, we remember we Rubyon, etcetera. She came on and so then they panicked and said, we got it, so we need a scalp. And the scalp's not gonna be me, it's gonna be you. We're gonna smear you and take your job away. That's why the Nevils are pistol.
Speaker 4: There's not one documented piece of evidence of them telling her you must be harder on crime.
Speaker 3: It does not exist. I would bet my life on it. Segment, Give me some sports. We got more information on Jordan Hudson coming up. Well, what the the stuot reporters of proud service of her local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating and Air Solutions five one, three three six seven h E A T Spot Josh Berkowitz, Yeah, it just came to me.
Speaker 1: Rona, Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: It's nothing about the past, nothing about the futures.
Speaker 1: Right now we're praying for Cincinnati. Is it twenty million run? You're a ESPN, You're the big man on campus when it comes to college football. Twenty million dollar buyout for Belichick? Yay or nay?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not as much as Brian Kelly's fifty four million dollars.
Speaker 3: Is he welcome on college campus at Notre Dame the all time winning is coach?
Speaker 1: Is he welcome at UC? Is he welcome in LSU? My family? Why would somebody who's.
Speaker 3: I think there's a way you can be you can be hard and you can be old school. Plenty coaches do it.
Speaker 4: Nick Saban Kurt Signetti, you know Dan landing without burning bridges, but notre is.
Speaker 1: What's a great way to get started? And I haven't even won all my games yet, phony with a capitol to be a tiger. I'm here with my family. Family, You're so excited. I just didn't start off on the right foot. Right right there was like and who's the full who's got the fifty four great things? And it ain't an incredible ride here?
Speaker 4: And uh listen well and er Meyer was saying that I guess the the Louisiana governor was in on this.
Speaker 3: Land landry who's everything charges a whole new fifty four million we're given him.
Speaker 1: He's not welcome anywhere he's been. Could you go back to Sandex and be welcomed? Absolutely cold? You go back, absolutely, no question, no quite yes.
Speaker 3: Could you go back to Cole Render m k U and be wine dined and pocket lined?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes? Could I go back to Deer Park? You do often often could? But they've named everything up over there. There's nothing, not a name for.
Speaker 4: Saying, there's not a park or even a spare blade of grass that doesn't have his name on it.
Speaker 1: It's less than I deserve. But nonetheless, why can't you go back to any place you've been If you've never been back to any place you've been? Is that is that bad? Who's going to hire him now? Penn State?
Speaker 4: Eh?
Speaker 3: Eh, just saying James Franklin as rumored to be host of Virginia Tech.
Speaker 1: That's a tough job. Five years, sixty sixty million.
Speaker 4: From what I've read that, I guess they're somehow they're making gonna make more investments in their football program, and that means the dough of the ray and the me for nil.
Speaker 3: I'm the where it's coming from. But that's been the problem with that job for a week. You're ready for the three options with Brian Kelly, Yes, A, B and C. A is to take eight hundred and some thousand dollars a month until twenty thirty one, not a bad gig. Two is to have this set off apply, which means if he gets another job whatever that dollar amount is, subtract that from the fifty four mil.
Speaker 1: Or three. He has to have good faith attempts to get another job. So down the road, if he didn't get another job, LSU can sue him, alleging that Brian Kelly has not made quote good faith attempts to get another job, in which case they don't have to pay him the fifty four mil. Could he go to the pros? Yes? Good, any offset football job offset. I think he could.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the best best spot for him. Take go b an Oc somewhere. Take fifteen million dollars. The other deal is, give me, let's work out a deal. Forget about the good faith attempts. Forget about you inenter thousand a month. I will take twenty million dollars and let me go. I'll do what I want to do.
Speaker 4: Whatever I want to do, if I want to go fishing, or if I want to coach whatever.
Speaker 1: But right now he's tied to LSU. I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know if a TV network's going to have him more though he's not very good, but he's gonna want to go on TV to repair the image.
Speaker 1: Yes, and like Saban's done, we'll save and go back. I don't know. He's old. He's like seventy three. When you're that old, you should retire, is what I say. Right, just stay on TV. Right, he's not bad. By the way, Belichick was better on TV than coaching from a pr perspective.
Speaker 4: That's a bold stamer. He was pretty good on TV. Nick Saban's fantastic. I think he's the single best thing on our game.
Speaker 1: On TV and not.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he likes it though you got it in your blood like segments. I like you guys, but you're not serious people. You got to sit next to Pat McAfee the whole time. He's really good on TV. He teaches you football.
Speaker 1: That's what I want. Ali Chuck was better on TV than he was doing news conference.
Speaker 4: He was great when he would go on. You know, Peyton Manning's uh was good and manning Castle was good.
Speaker 1: He's ruined himself. Had is he ruined until he starts a new family with Jordan Hudson. What daddy call me daddy?
Speaker 4: What if he got rid of her and said, look, I'm making you know what, this whole thing is not fitting more.
Speaker 3: That's gonna call it. That's palamoni. If she gets married or she can't. What if she gets pregnant.
Speaker 4: He's saying she's gonna put a goalie on him and DNA try to pull the goalie. Pull the goalie, DNA testing, can you say pull the goalie?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You tell me. I think there's moments of passion. Men have pulled the goalie, would you agree? And women men usually don't pull it, you know, women pull the goldie. You understanding segment and what we're talking about. We got our issues. I think I do what a problem? Four million dollars? What am I going to do except twenty mil buyout? Should I take eight one thousand a month the rest of my life? Or maybe I should, you know, go back into coaching and have an offset or be sued. He gonna go back to Central Michigan tomorrow. That's the only is that the chip Awas Chip was That's where he was at before he came to UC Central Michigan. Grand Stay. Yeah, he coached there. It was pretty good too, wasn't he?
Speaker 4: But fifteen for him? You got all the money, you got all that. Maybe you just want to coach ball.
Speaker 1: Maybe get a coach. You don't get a twenty something, go to Grand Valley State. You don't have to worry about Nil and his crap. He just coach coach? Segment? Is that in sports? Yeah? Give me out of the suits. By the way, what's on the big show today? I don't know. I have no idea segment Eddie's working on. Had of the game. We have Scott Wortman talking about the Fiji mess. It's a mess. It's a mess, and who caused it? I should be your lawyer. You get some money two million for defamation of character. All they had to do is say, look at will we decide to let you go. We're gonna honor you completely. We're not going to find dirt on you which don't exist in order to justify the decision I've already made. Yeah, there's no dirt, honor dirt. Women don't have any dirt, especially older women have no dirt segment. Give me out of the student younger women have dirt segment. Give me out of the Stoog's report.
Speaker 3: Willy, in honor of a rainy day here in the tri State and the triumphant return to the Rock and long lived Fiji, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 5: I've got some wise words, but that Cincinnati mayor, No, your role is shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: With him. I agree with him. What about little Taylor Swift? Did?
Speaker 3: Did that sem cost us the super Bowl? That's phony best conference? He had yes on seven hundred WLW