Speaker 1: Morny lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday morning with us.
Speaker 3: Bring us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demography super duper. That's nice. Fight a goo Nito gay. Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is the third day of December twenty twenty five. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Here we are.
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday morning. It's freezing outside, about to get colder, but it's okay. We've we got the regular cast of characters in studio today. Parker Fox coming in today as well, so we'll get her started and get things covered for you here. Thanks for coming out the Toy for Touch yesterday and supporting such a great cause. We appreciate it. Here's some comedy from Greg Warren. It's Wednesday morning on the Parker Trip. Now you come on in here. I am glad you are here.
Speaker 3: Walgrens has good stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean it like they're open on Christmas twenty four hours. I have never miss one Christmas at Walgreens.
Speaker 3: That's it great.
Speaker 1: Did you go to Midnight Mass?
Speaker 3: No? I went to eleven thirty Walgreens. And here's what I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a tradition Every Christmas Eve, I wrap gifts and I get sick of it real quick, and I go to Walgreens and I buy a bunch of those holiday gift bags. You know I'm talking. It's their perfect way to say, hey, I want to spend money on you, but not time for effort. Okay, here, who's gonna do it with your gift? I'm gonna throw in a bag. I'm gonna criggle up some garbage and put her on top so we can't see what's in there for thirteen seconds, and then we're gonna pretend like I.
Speaker 3: Wrap that gift.
Speaker 1: That gift is about as wrapped as bubblegum under a desk.
Speaker 3: It's not running.
Speaker 1: My dad uses holiday gift bags sort of. When he buys your gift at the store, they put it in a bag, and that's what you're getting in Christmas Night. And it's gonna have a couple of his items in the bottom that he forgot to take on.
Speaker 4: We're like foot powder Dad, Thanks, welcome.
Speaker 5: What rules.
Speaker 3: The f line is weed fee is on your side.
Speaker 5: You hear the distance under this line and then you stray.
Speaker 2: To take it.
Speaker 3: To al right back at home base. No mall of America, no shields, just the old campaign studio in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota.
Speaker 6: This is the power to the morning show. That's Sauce, that's Chris, I'm Corey. There's Zachary back there.
Speaker 3: Hi. Hi.
Speaker 6: These new high end cameras that we have, yeah, it's a little bit creepy. I was just sitting here in this room by myself waiting for the show to start. Zach pops in here and this flips the light on right because he's got to get the stream up and running. He wants the lighting right. And then this camera in front of me basically just up downed me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right, zachsony of the room. I don't know what he's filming or recording. Probably you're the man just up downs me with the cam in the dark, in the dog What are you doing updown in me with this cam zooming in on the little mike flag of yours, the little mic flag. Yeah, oh this thing. Oh, I got a little white balance, got white balance. Look at you?
Speaker 6: Look at you Tarantino, name again flag, Oh, look at you a little Quentin Tarantino who also hates Paul Danel You see this? Did you see the Paul Daniel meltdown? I don't understand. At first, I thought he was kidding. And somebody's got to fill me in on the context. Is there a backstory between these two? No idea, but it's hideous, somebody says about him, so hockey.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Tarantino ranked his top movies of the twenty first century. He's got Blackhawk down number one. Okay, Hawk loves that movie already. It's a great film. Interesting, interesting choice, right, great film. Toy Story three is number two. Lost in translation. Blah blah blah blah blah. Well, there will be bloods in the top ten. I think it's like seven or something. I don't have to hold this in front of me and man, hang out, let me find this quote. I wasn't going to open the show with this, but now I have to find the exact quote because you got to you got I don't know what Paul Dano did the Quentin Tarantino.
Speaker 3: I don't either, Quentin Taran hang on, Well, yeah, I thought it was. Gu's what he said. I I I would look it up, but this computer froze again. Yeah, I thought it was all right. Here it is.
Speaker 6: Quentin Tarantino said, There Will Be Blood would have had a chance to be the greatest film of the twenty first century if it didn't have Paul Dano in it. He said, quote, it's supposed to be a two hander, but Dano is weak, sauce man, He's just a weak, weak, uninteresting guy, the weakest bleeping actor in sag And then he laughed and yeah, and then he laughed.
Speaker 3: So is he kidding? I don't get it, because otherwise, coming off.
Speaker 6: The top rope and going There Will Be Blood's really, really, really good would have been the best.
Speaker 3: But Paul Dane's in it. He sucks and then you laugh.
Speaker 6: What He's just a weak, weak, uninteresting guy, right man?
Speaker 2: That I.
Speaker 3: Don't think he's kidding. I don't think he's kidding either. The flaw is Paul Dano.
Speaker 6: Some Twitter handle, website whatever called culture crave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, follow, I can dream.
Speaker 6: About exactly the same noted that Paul Dano wasn't originally cast in the role and took it over three weeks into filming, he only had two days to prepare Daniel day Lewis praised him for his performance and called him one of the best.
Speaker 3: Young actors at the time. I don't know, man, I think he's really good and there will be blood.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm decided.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh, tough day for Paul Danel, poor Dano.
Speaker 2: That does seem like the kind of thing like like like I'd be tweeted. I'd be like, hey, good morning, everybody departures about to start. I hope you feeling good. I'm on my way to the stadium or whatever. And then somebody'd come in with, well, Quentin Tarantino hates you, And then it writes my entire day.
Speaker 6: Because Paul Daniel's a freaking riddler. Right, He's had a really, really nice career. He wakes up, graps his morning cup coffee. Maybe it goes for a morning jog.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he'sn't healthy, his health, trying to stay Finn and Finn and trim for Hollywood, and then all of a sudden his publicist calls and goes, stay off Twitter today. Yeah, You'll never guess who hates you.
Speaker 6: Maybe the greatest director of all time, basically says you're the worst actor in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: So a tough day for you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Two ways we can handle this. You can three. You can ignore it. You can say, uh, I agree with them, or you can just destroy him. See what happened?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't get it. I don't get it either.
Speaker 2: Well, they have long history.
Speaker 3: It's such a good movie. I never saw Black Hawk Down.
Speaker 2: How do you guys never see those movies? That's crazy like that should have been right there for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Josh Harden, I right, our guy, Minnesota's own heart.
Speaker 2: You know what it's about. I mean it's a true story, of course.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like it's hell a thing tell of a story. So there's actually a gentleman who works at the target field in one of the big ken Herbeck bar I think it is, Yeah, who was part of that, No kidding, And he was physically in peril for the rest of his life because of but he works his ass off and does a great job. Has had a pleasure of meeting him, and he was part of that entire actual operation.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I know, super cool. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Here's Tarantino's Top ten of the twenty first century.
Speaker 3: Midnight in Paris. That's the way he.
Speaker 2: Man, that's the is there a backdoor in Paris?
Speaker 5: Thing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that? Owen Wilson?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Okay wow.
Speaker 6: Number nine another movie I've never seen, Sean of the Dead. Oh dude, good, you've.
Speaker 2: Never seen that. His best friend becomes a zombie. Yeah, it's so he keeps him out of chain in his backyard. He does.
Speaker 6: Sounds like the plot to this season's Wednesday. Similar. Number eight Mad Max Fury Road fantastic, very good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 2: You know the whole point of that movie is that can it chicks still be hot with only one arm?
Speaker 10: And you said, I said, hell, yeah, yeah, get over your lefty.
Speaker 3: Her name's Marty. Yeah, I thought it was, dude.
Speaker 6: Number seven Unstoppable. What the hell is unstoppable?
Speaker 2: That is the story of the Is not the Mark a football movie?
Speaker 3: The Mark that was invincible? Oh never mind, then what's unstoppable? I'll tell you what's unstoppable? The spread of herpes is unstoppable. The Denzel movie. Yes, it's uh train?
Speaker 2: Is it the train?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think so weird?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it's where the train's going to run a curve? And seriously, that's it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: That it's yes, it is, it is, it is. It's got that guy with the great cheeks, Susan Star trek Oh, Chris Pine. How did you know that I'm looking at right now? Number six one? I agree with a number six Zodiac ten out of ten. Yep, so good, so good. Then number five is there will be blood one. It might have been number one if Paul Daniel wasn't it stupid Paul. Number four Dunkirk, which Rosie said was too.
Speaker 3: Loud, and Saus thought he was spoiling it because Tom Hardy was in it, and he also said Mad Max was too loud.
Speaker 6: Number four or sorry, Number three is lost in translation.
Speaker 2: Great film. What does he say to her? Please tell me Bill Murray please.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's going to I know.
Speaker 6: Number two is Toy Story three, and then a number one is black Hawk Down Toy Story three, rind.
Speaker 2: Quintin, where like if the guy from the hometown not far from me had brought in some kool aid, we'd all drank it. Sad as damn film all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think Tarantino has gone on record to say that the Toy Story trilogy is the best trilogy of all time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but He also said that he would have never made number four. He said they did the first three perfectly, and he said they should.
Speaker 3: He said he'll never watch it because of Paul don Paul Daniel plays out and he said, the guy's totally weak sauce and he's uninteresting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn it, Paul Dano.
Speaker 3: Wow, twenty first century.
Speaker 6: My number one obviously would be No Country for Old Men, but I'd have to I'd have to really break it down the rest of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: I think There Will Be Blood would be in my top ten almost for sure.
Speaker 3: I love that movie. This is Bye, Paul Daniel being in it, that weak sauce bastard. Yeah. Man, that's a good movie, so good. And those came out in the same year No Country in There Will Be Blood. What a good year. Hmmm, like oh seven, I think one of the two mm hmm, somewhere in that range oh seven.
Speaker 2: Says here and this is from the internet, so take it for what it is. Paul Dano spent the night at Tarantino's house in late twenty twelve, and when Tarantino woke up the next morning, Paul Dano was kicking his dog over and over again.
Speaker 3: Oh that makes sense. Do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kill do it? And he said why are you kicking a dog? And Paul Dano said, because he won't listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll do it.
Speaker 6: Maybe he was taking out his frustration that he only had two days to prepare for They will be blood and he took it out on Tarantino's dog.
Speaker 2: Just here the dog drank his milkshake.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 6: The only flaw in that argument, though, is if Dano had his shoes off and was kicking a dog, Tarantino would have probably been turned on by his feet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loves feet. Loves feet.
Speaker 6: It's like Rex Ryan and Quentin Tarantino. Yeah, who else loves feet? Don't name people here at the fan The list would be the rest of the segment. It probably, I mean there's probably a couple people here, it's not probably. Yeah, they're on a list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's think about it. Do you likes FEGs?
Speaker 3: Do you like feet? Hockey?
Speaker 2: I know? In fact, I'm glad I have them. Yeah, I'm happy for other people who do. I often feel bad for people who don't. But I don't spend a whole lot of my day going man, I need to masturbate.
Speaker 6: With my feet, not with his feet, just on feet or about feet.
Speaker 10: Yeah, or about face yeah not well yeah, I thought it was all right, thanks coach.
Speaker 6: On the on the scale of what moves the meter feet or a zero for me?
Speaker 3: Same crazy legs, Drake, that guy crazy legs drink.
Speaker 6: Now in terms of there's no there's no gain from a foot right now, if you had a gall that looked like Carrie Russell, that had the feet of Andrew the Giant, I'd say that's a negative. As long as their normal feet, I'm never gonna to notice them, right Yeah, if you have if you have toes that look like they were recently stung by bees, I might be like, that's not good.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What if you've got Terry Russell? And not only is she beautiful, she's just a darling individual.
Speaker 6: Of course, she seems lovely, super intelligent, ultra talented.
Speaker 2: The first thing she says to you every day when she walks in the door after a hard day's work, she says, I heard the show today and you were right. It doesn't matter what you said. She didn't really listen, doesn't matter, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Man, this is a fantasy world, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then, but but the one caveat is the only way she can experience argo is if you rub her feet, and when she takes off her shoes, it's an absolute atrocity.
Speaker 6: I would have to have you have you define atrocity and rubbing feet and like sucking toes, like Tarantino and Rex Ryan, are very different things. Right back in the Jessica Simpson days, back when I said, got to do it to her. You know, that's when I lived with three dudes in Saint Paul. Calm down, Zach. Yeah, let's just say the rumors were flying. Uh but uh, the the guys that I was living with at the time, we once had a Jessica Simpson debate because my roommate Eric hates feet more than maybe anybody I've ever met. And we were like, look, Jessica Simpson, you can do whatever you want, but you have to suck her toes first. And he almost threw up on the question. She absolutely not literally said, wouldn't do it if he got to do that afterwards.
Speaker 3: Really hates toes that much, very much.
Speaker 6: That's how much he hates toes.
Speaker 3: YEA, So if Carrie Russell's feet were.
Speaker 2: Like rub him the bottom the bottom of them, uh uh, like sandpaper callous and well maybe she's a hard working like maybe she's an ultra marathon runner. She's not barefoot. You can't explain it, and she won't. She won't tell you the top of them, Harry as I'll get out right.
Speaker 3: But maybe she walked to mortor that's why they're callous.
Speaker 2: That aren't they're individual, you know what I mean. Like there's hairs, but none of them are grouped.
Speaker 6: So they all look like what's on the top of Charlie Brown's head, right and then folls thank you.
Speaker 3: Her big toe go on.
Speaker 2: Looks like Buddy Holly after the plane crash.
Speaker 3: Ge is, I don't know what that looks like. Wow, you can guess, Crispy.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't catch fire, didn't He just was mangled. The toe to the to the right of it, name tell The longest of the little toes looks like Ken Barlow.
Speaker 3: Unexplainable happy bowl today A couple of things. Zach had his eyes shut for most of that description, so I think he was really trying to hone in on that vibe. No, yeah, that's number one and number two. You didn't. You didn't mention any.
Speaker 6: Gonna be careful here. You didn't mention any like pus or blisters or oozing. I'm running those feet.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be realistic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you said, if you said those had to go in my mouth, then I'm not not on board. Button bar. Yeah, the whole town knows.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: Thanks every day, Yeah, every day you have to rub those feet.
Speaker 3: And she has a real deep voice.
Speaker 6: I don't care, no, No, she's got Carrie Russell's normal voice, which is uh, she's this generation songbird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talk. She's an American treasurer.
Speaker 7: We've talked about this in the past, and I still if I could choose a kink, if I could choose.
Speaker 3: A fetish, the foot one would be number one. And why is that?
Speaker 7: I wish if I had to have a fetish, that would be the one.
Speaker 6: Is it because you have kind of unknown access that people show them all the time without even realizing they're technically showing their feet.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's like foot Pedia or feet pedia or whatever, but they have a whole website where they collect photos of celebrities feet and they those people love it and it's just like man, that would be nice.
Speaker 3: You know, you go to the beach to see a bunch of.
Speaker 6: Feet, right, You don't have to have a suit accidentally fall off to see genitals or something.
Speaker 3: You just get to see unlimited feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Your funny word.
Speaker 6: By the way, twenty four hours ago, we were raising awareness for toys for tots. Yeah, today we have raised awareness that Quentin Tarantino hates Paul Dano and that some people like sucking toes.
Speaker 2: Yea, and the Buddy Hollies mankled remains mankled.
Speaker 3: We're not burned. No, And Zach, you say, there's a lot of money and feed.
Speaker 2: And what if you took off her trousers.
Speaker 3: Oh no, guys, she's wearing trousers. She's a work.
Speaker 2: You took off for trousers and her hold on buddy, her lovely Uh treasure trail. You know what I'm saying? Whoa, Yeah, you heard where I'm going. It's it's well, it's five forty and I'll say, puby.
Speaker 3: Care, Okay, treasure trail is a whole different thing in my world.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but I'm I'm looking for words without being discussed.
Speaker 3: Okay, her lovely Yep, we got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, is so unkempt. Hold on the You literally say to her, my god, how long have you had John Denver's head in your pants?
Speaker 3: That can't be right. They never found his head. Yes, that's the whole time. Yeah, man, that would have looked weird on a lot of the sets of The Americans.
Speaker 2: It looks weird on her pubic regions as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they blur it out when she's working. Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, Paul Danel might be the worst actor in SAG according to Tarantino Matt Reese, who was the other guy in The Americans.
Speaker 3: That's her real life husband.
Speaker 6: Yea, And now he's in that show The Beast in Me with Clear Danes on Netflix.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched it.
Speaker 10: I've heard it's okay, it's about Dusus's marriage.
Speaker 2: It's written by his wife.
Speaker 6: Uh, he's He was on Conan's podcast promoting it. He's Welsh and I I you can't believe it. He's such a good actor and his American accent is so perfect.
Speaker 3: When you hear him.
Speaker 6: Talk with his real voice, you're like, that's the guy.
Speaker 3: From the Americans. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: How good of of He must have an unbelievable dialect coach or something that.
Speaker 3: God, that guy can act man and he's perfectly cool John Denver's head. Yeah, in her.
Speaker 6: They did not bring that up on Conan's podcast, but they only have like an hour.
Speaker 3: It's a Welsh thing. It's a Welsh thing. Yeah, here into that.
Speaker 2: Couldn't I have found an American to play the American?
Speaker 3: Should have found a Soviet? Good point, Yeah, good point.
Speaker 6: They found us. They found a Welsh guy to play a Soviet pretending to be an American and nailed it.
Speaker 3: God, it's a great show. One Best Actor one year, maybe maybe twice. I want to hear that.
Speaker 2: This computer keeps f for sure that he lost the best Actor. He lost to Ethan.
Speaker 6: Happy Birthday, Ethan Suppley from Butterfly Effect.
Speaker 3: What else was he in? Who knows?
Speaker 2: Wasn't he in the Football movie?
Speaker 3: No, you're Billy, Bob is somebody else? He looks like he's just a giant, heavy guy. Yeah, it's just another giant guy. It's not you're just lumping them all together. That's the guy is the keyword. My name is Earl and all that. Oh yeah, yeah, Billy Bob. Didn't he play that guy in Wally? Didn't he play the Whales? Didn't he play Gilbert Graves?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 3: He's like a bodybuilder now And.
Speaker 2: Welcome Max freezing outside. In case you're wondering, I didn't expect some snow on the ground when I woke up.
Speaker 3: Now on the roads were a little slicker than I expected to do. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And even though they finally opened the exit down there the ramp, I missed it because I was expecting it not to be open the same thing.
Speaker 6: In fact, I drove past it. I'm like, wait a minute, was that open?
Speaker 3: I was cursing, and I had just enough time to just quickly, like just jerk the wheel and get over.
Speaker 6: But yes, well no, but I didn't because I put the doubt in my head. I'm like, that can't be open, right, Why is there a path there?
Speaker 2: I did the same exact thing, only I kept on going.
Speaker 3: I did as well, but I almost, at the last second just went for it, and I could have done it. Yeah, man, I thought I was breaking the law.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm shocked, as that had been closed like four months.
Speaker 2: At least at least and all summer. It doesn't look like they did anything different to it. I'm you know, the whole time it's been shut down, and I drive by there obviously every day I look over and I say, you know, they're not working on any part of this ramp. Why do they have this part closed? I don't And so today when it was open, I was like, see, it's the exact same that it was before they started working on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why couldn't they have always left least path open? Yeah, I don't know. I'm with you, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they just want, like to watch people do circles.
Speaker 3: Well it worked, yeah, yeah wow.
Speaker 2: When Close says she can't believe how much she showed her breasts in Oscar nominated film. They weren't anything spectacular.
Speaker 3: When did she do that?
Speaker 2: The one where she gets crazy and burns that rabbit?
Speaker 3: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know, No Attraction Fatal Attraction.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I want her one Dalmensions Yeah yeah, yeah, No. In Fatal Attraction she showed him a lot. And then she burns that rabbit.
Speaker 3: I have not seen that movie.
Speaker 2: They get it on in an elevator and she likes that d and so she goes crazy. She was uh, exceptionally hot in that film, is that right? Yeah? But crazy, And that's probably why I thought she was hot. You know, I like an element of danger in my involving in.
Speaker 3: That's why you're not focused on feet. You want danger? Yeah, you want to be rough talked.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know. I know this look on this girl's face. I've seen it before, the Fatal Attraction. Yeah yeah, yeah, but you keep calling. I can't stop myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you respond Fatal Attraction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's like, but is that this?
Speaker 6: Is that the movie that they always parody with, like where she ties him up? Isn't there like a tie like with a screwdriver? Stab somebody with a screwdriver kind of a scene? Isn't that the scene they made fun of in Hot Shots?
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 2: I've only seen it the one time because.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can't. I might be wrong though the theater. Yeah, got thrown out from you met Pee Wee. Yeah, well I knew him before we went in.
Speaker 3: And that'd be cool to do to know. No no, no, no, no, not that part. Just knowing Pee Herman would have been cool. Yeah, your guy did. Yeah, he was his dad, sure, Jerry's dad great scene. Yeah, the Kuzzi's on.
Speaker 2: It's so good when he turns out that he really is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he just can't believe when all of his lives are real. That's that's Terry's jet. Yeah, I got them that for flag Day. Oh yeah, what a great and it's on. It's all ad and they paid off all the bits at the end. This is his jet. Or when Barry Bomb is driving, Yes, I'm Barry Bomb. Yeah it makes no sense. But you want to ride in the fart bus or do you want to ride with me?
Speaker 2: I do seem like that. They're like, you know, they just like, can somebody go back and write down everything he said? Right? Yeah, and then we can just make them all come true and just laughing the entire time. How much fun would that be?
Speaker 3: I have seventeen houses. This is for one of them is.
Speaker 2: And it never was lying. All of them is the truth.
Speaker 3: I think I've said this. He told me that they were gonna He thought that they thought that show would last like the actual show, not the movie. The show. Sorry, that's what you said. Yeah, that the show would last like weeks and that was it. And he knew them when he lived in New York and is it Thomas Lennon. Yep, he knew Thomas Thomas. He's so good and they were like, can you do that bit? And He's like sure, and then it lasted forever and it's an iconic character. It's so good. Reno nine one one is one of the funniest shows in the last whatever thirty years. Every episode it's so good.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love all those guys. And again, most of the cast was from the state. On MTV that comedy group, and I grew up watching that show and loving that show. So a lot almost everybody from that show is still working in Hollywood, Like a great percentage of them.
Speaker 3: Are still working actors and do a good job. You know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if any of them are quote stars, but a lot of them are consistently on TV shows or films. This is Thomas Lennon's probably the most famous of that group.
Speaker 3: What about is the guy from Brooklyn nine nine Is he from the state actually I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the guy that plays Charles Boyle, yes Joeltruglio.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, he was from the state as well. Yeah, and makes us a handful of appearances on Reno nine one. Yeah, Yeah, when they arrest haterrry for trying fruit on. What a great bit, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Do you think Jason Stathum even reads scripts and more?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Or do you think he just did?
Speaker 3: What about like when he's in the Meg three? Is that out yet?
Speaker 1: En?
Speaker 2: No? No, that's when we saw dude.
Speaker 6: Hey, since we're spinning the wheel of weirdness, you guys ever seen Jason Statham dive? Google it? He was a competitive, like world class Yeah, yeah, right before he acted. It's kind of nuts watching like, God, dang, that guy's you know, unbelievably talented. Ends up being this ultimate badass action movie here. But he was a ninety competitive diver.
Speaker 2: You remember the first movie you ever saw me?
Speaker 3: No Lockstock and two Smoking Barrels.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Snatch.
Speaker 3: I think he was in Lockstock, Okay, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. But Snatch was the one where he was He's talking about the pockeys. But here's the headline for I'm on one of the websites I use for prep. Here's the headline from an article about his new movie, Jason Jason Stathum Fights More People in action thriller Shelter.
Speaker 3: Fights more people. I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I wonder if they just say, hey, you're going to be in a new movie called and he just stops and says, I don't care. Who do I fight?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And is it a shark? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah he didn't. What what what elements do I have to deal with while I'm fighting?
Speaker 6: What a great place to be in life though, where Stathan basically probably sees the amount they're going to pay him before the plot, right, it's probably oh, yeah, we're going to give you.
Speaker 3: Eight point five million. Yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 2: I hope he's not one of those guys. Was like it was trying to be a Shakespearean actor and now I'm playing Ernest goes to camp, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was a diver. He's very happy punching people. Yeah, very happy.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, people punched people for free. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was in the movie The Expendables for how much? Did you like that? That the fourth one is the best.
Speaker 2: That's when they finally got the character arcs where you know, because you had a lot of question marks that this is the first.
Speaker 3: Spendables three is out standing. Hawk and I saw that in the theater. We did Man and we saw the second one shocks no One and the first one did We've seen all.
Speaker 2: We went to the first one that night O midnight we did, and there were they weren't even showing the movie yet. We just went there.
Speaker 3: We just wanted to talk about the expendables. Great film.
Speaker 6: We'll do the front page sports when we come back. I mean, the Twin Cities has a legit star on its hands. I don't know what the hell is going on, but man, this guy's unstoppable. We'll talk about that in a second.
Speaker 3: This is the Power Drim Morning Show on the Man. It is a Wild Wednesday here on k f A N and we are taking your talkbacks for tickets all day long. Use the talkback feature and the iHeartRadio app to give us your final score prediction for tomorrow's Wild Versus Flames game. If you get the score right, your shot and a pair of tickets the Wild Versus Stars on December eleventh. Get all the details of KFA dot com keyword contests.
Speaker 2: That's right, what Zach say is right?
Speaker 3: Yep, all right, let's do front page sports. Is we actually have to talk about the Wild. We gotta we gotta talk about yes time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Store. Honday Station Store. Check this out.
Speaker 6: Red Bull buy two, get one free, mixing match any flavors you want.
Speaker 3: But check this out.
Speaker 6: You know, like we were making fun of Tommy for the Mandarin marshmallow the other day. Oh yeah, Red Bull's got a new flavor that I have to try. I don't even know what the angle is. This just sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: The Winter edition of Red Bull is called Frosted Apple.
Speaker 6: Oh outstanding. That sounds super good. I'm trying that for sure. But you can go to a holiday buy to get one free, including Winter Edition Frosted Apple Red Bull at Holiday.
Speaker 3: Thanks Holiday Apple Stuff's great. Same.
Speaker 6: I gotta get that this week. I gotta check that out. Go do it Apple. Four years ago, the Minnesota Wild with the twentieth overall pick took a Swede named Yesper of Alstead, went down to Iowa, got scored on a billion times. It was over looked, like it was over and everybody's like, well, the team's in front of him is not great.
Speaker 3: Oh gah, I got a gust bus up here.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, I don't know, and everybody kind of forgot about Yesper. And now this year, he's gotten a legitimate crack to play a whole bunch of games.
Speaker 3: He's played in ten he is EIGHTHO to two and last.
Speaker 6: Night shutout the Western Conference champion Edmonton Oilers won nothing. His fourth shutout of the year. Already in his ten games, four shutouts. He was the Rookie of the Month in the NHL in November when he went six oh to oh thirty three saves. Last night again his fourth shutout. That's number one in the NHL. Seven goalies have two shutouts. He already has four, and most of the goalies that have two shutouts have been playing almost all of the games. Right he's playing basically a half schedule, less than half. Number one in the NHL with goals against average at one point seventy four, number one in the NHL with save percentage at ninety four to.
Speaker 3: Four, and again number one in shutouts.
Speaker 6: So not only are we talking about, like, hey, I wonder if Esper's got a shot to win Rookie of the Year, we're talking about was it VESNA?
Speaker 3: What's the Goalie Award? Yeah?
Speaker 6: You're this is like he's he's the front runner for the VESNA and we're through December third already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a freak kid is The Wild extend their hot streak to twelve one and two in their last fifteen games. Crazy legs, Drake Nope, nope, Peach. His nickname is the Wall of St. Paul. I don't think that's right. No, crazy legs, Drake Man. We have a legit star in Saint Paul.
Speaker 7: And it's just so much fun to watch. It's really really cool. You know, we talk about how many.
Speaker 3: Sports, you know, the goals, the touchdowns, the runs, those are the exciting aspects aspects of it. And obviously goals are very fun in hockey.
Speaker 7: But a solid goaltender, a rock solid goaltenders making beautiful saves least and right, that's that's fun as well, especially when he's shutting down, you know, arguably the best player in the world in Conor McDavid. That was That was a great night for the Wild and another big win and Walt Walstead and us. What a tandem we have right now. Gus is playing his best hockey. So uh yeah, it's a special time right now. And I can't believe it because like a month and a couple of days ago, that was the most sad frustrating locker room i've ever been in.
Speaker 3: Season was over. It was over.
Speaker 7: There were talks about, you know, the job security of multiple people in that organization, wondering what the heck was going on here? And now you know they they are third in the Central Division and that's only because they happen to be in the same division as the Dallas Stars in the Colorado Avalanche, who are two of the best teams in hockey. We would be the division leaders in every other division. Unfortunately, we're in the twenty twenty four NFC North of the NHL.
Speaker 3: Up next to at Calgary tomorrow.
Speaker 6: That is game two of this four game road trip for the Minnesota While pretty sick man, Yeah, go Sport, Yes, Vallstead the Wall of Saint Paul. The Wolves got a scare out of the worst team in the NBA. They won in overtime against the Pelicans one forty nine to one forty two and had forty four points. He was six or thirteen from three, sixteen of thirty overall, It's a lot of shots, but he went to overtime. The Wolves up to thirteen and eight New Orleans and NBA worst three and nineteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're terrible. Do you want to hear a stat that no one cares about? That's exactly what I want to hear. Over his last six games the Timberwolves, Anthony Edwards has scored one hundred and fifty plus points, made fifty plus field goals, and made twenty five plus free throws just in the second half in ot The last NBA player to put up those numbers after halftime over a six game span Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 6: One hundred and fifty points over the last six games after half, after halftime.
Speaker 3: Damn, yep, that's incredible. It's a lot of points. It's good for him. He's good man, he's the only reason. Well, they got to find him a point guard? Yeah, hawk, Who would you think the who do you think the Wolves should trade to get a point guard?
Speaker 2: A lot of people are asking that. Yeah, I would say Claude the alligator.
Speaker 3: C l a U d E or obviously.
Speaker 6: I would say, well, maybe not obviously, because if it's it's an alligator.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's c l a w E D.
Speaker 2: You're ignorant.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean he's not.
Speaker 6: Wrong an alligator name spelling. I thought it was guilty.
Speaker 7: I thought it was c l A w and then the last name was de Alligator.
Speaker 3: So clawe maybe middle initial D. Yeah, yeah, Claude D Alligator. Yeah, it sounds like somebody a kid's card tooon. That's a terrible name.
Speaker 2: You guys need to take a time out your lives.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna have some coffee. Yeah, do a dramatic sip. That's cold. Make coffee here is terrible. Oh this we're doing this, but again, Oh man, the coffee here is terrible. I wish somebody would do something about it. Help us. A lot of emails, my god, a lot of emails. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was over in jolly old London.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: You were gonna fly back to help our coffee situation? We said no, Chris, I was going to do it for you. So wait, the coffee is still bad? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hey, can we try something new when we get back?
Speaker 2: Digit?
Speaker 3: Yeah you want to digit? I said new?
Speaker 10: Oh wow, Oh calm down, not hard, I'm trying to up. Oh yeah yeah, if we uh, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: We set you up, you said, pube seventeen minutes ago.
Speaker 2: I could have said some worse than I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I have definitely could have.
Speaker 2: I could have said something worse in digit.
Speaker 6: So I do these cores light hockey trivia things, right, so you admit it. And over the years it used to be hardcore hockey trivia, right, like who played for the Flames in nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, well, okay, wow, he wasn't alive yet.
Speaker 6: Well the problem with that is is there's like two or three guys in the bar that know a lot about hockey, and everybody else is like, I don't know, why would I play? So much like oh, initials has over the years evolved to include things and phrases and whatever, because then everybody has a chance to play. I've kind of morphed these cores light hockey trivia, and I tended this general trivia that's hockey adjacent, so it's just kind of trivia. So last night there was a team that got eighteen out of twenty one. I would like to see if the three of you working together can beat the top score.
Speaker 3: From last night. Sweet, you guys want to try to take down the winning team from last night? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can I use Google?
Speaker 6: Uh No, you cannot yell out the answers or use Google, and a lady at the bar yelled out multiple answers and didn't understand. No one cares. Lady, pipe down, Paul, your hands up. Lady yelling answers at bar trivia on a Tuesday night, wood.
Speaker 11: Hawk in andover to not that far from Rogers drinking, Lady, calm down, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah you would.
Speaker 3: Why don't we get out of here and you can yell all you want random early trivia when we get back, Let's see if the three of you can take down the top team from last night. You got to get eighteen out of twenty one to even tie him.
Speaker 2: I am all right.
Speaker 3: Power to a morning show after this. On the fan, you can join Cory cole kf An December eighth at Eagle Street and Saint Paul for cors Light Hockey Night dropped by starting at seven o'clock to pregame from Minnesotasus, Seattle and joy Ice Cold Course Light Specials and play trivia for your chance to win great prizes, including sweet tickets to a game in January. Gets full details now at Cafe dot com.
Speaker 6: Quord Calendar got an unbelievable transition Zacchary, because that's exactly what this challenge was.
Speaker 3: Going to be. Write all his butt pounded in. Well, no, I just do trivia. Oh I put.
Speaker 6: In all this work though to write some of these questions right, and it's like either gone, why not use them.
Speaker 3: On you guys? Recycled the trivia? Are you guys ready for the challenge?
Speaker 6: Team trivia, Team power Trip, trivia, perfect music? That's this is the right tone? Okay, all right, three rounds?
Speaker 3: Here we go. Ready, yep? The scored to beat is eighteen out of twenty one.
Speaker 2: We played together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys work as a team. They worked as a team. It was like eight guys last night they won.
Speaker 2: Let me let me paraphrase, wheezer. Ye'a all ready for this?
Speaker 3: Yep? Round one.
Speaker 6: The answers are all NHL cities, so the answer won't be Deluth, Minnesota. It's got to be a city that has an NHL team. Question one. This NHL city is where Dave Thomas founded Wendy's. Oh I thought you had the best chance at this.
Speaker 3: By the way, this NHL city is where Dave Thomas founded Wendy's. That's gotta be what's the Ohio team? Would be my guest. Columbus. Yeah, that would be my gay, don't I feel like Columbus like like, would we would learn or we would know that more, you know what I mean? Like, but then again, I know, but if he said Hawk would know it, it's gotta be in that Bible belt. That's yeah, then that's I would. I don't have a better guess.
Speaker 2: Hawk, not on either. Columbus.
Speaker 6: I shouldn't have given you that hint. But that is the right answer. Okay, that's a little unfair that I tipped my hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but together the Hawks got up no offense. Hawk in sports is about a two state radius.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Columbus, Ohio is the right answer. Number two.
Speaker 6: A name and this NHL city gave the city the nickname Cigar City, and it was called the cigar Capital of the world in the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Tampa Bay Lightning cool. I concur you're going Tampa. Yeah, you don't want to go to Miami. No, Tampa, Tampa's the right answer.
Speaker 7: Eh.
Speaker 6: Look at genius over here knows about cigar howk and I even hear for well, they're going to need you later. Zachary two for two number three. This NHL City was the first city in the US to host the Olympics.
Speaker 3: They did it in nineteen oh four.
Speaker 6: I mean NHL City first US city to host the Olympics. They hosted the Olympics in nineteen o four.
Speaker 3: Is it Chicago?
Speaker 2: See, I that was the first thing that came to my mind, as well as Chicago. But maybe I'm thinking world's.
Speaker 3: Fair he said, inter Olympics or just Olympics Olympics. Oh, well, then that could be Los Angeles, couldn't it.
Speaker 2: In nineteen oh? Yeah, I'm not sure. I mean, was was Los Angeles the city it is, you know, globally in nineteen oh four?
Speaker 3: Yet yeah it was. I mean I think it's Chicago that you know what?
Speaker 2: Right, He's going the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I gotta go Chicago. Or wait? Is it like New York City? Oh?
Speaker 2: They would host the Olympics in New York City? No place is the pig style?
Speaker 7: Why this is like the third time hosting La LA and it was the But I mean, I'll defer to what you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's l A. You think it's LA Now what I say? The first time Chicago I'm sorry, I think it's Chicago. What's the final answer, hogs damn it, I don't remember Chicago hosting the Olympics. Let's to l A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go La Dad.
Speaker 6: You guys are right to not think of New York or Los Angeles. It was Saint Louis, Missouri. Saint Louis was the first. Like half the teams didn't. I don't know if that team.
Speaker 3: Did or not. All right, let's just this one. This one's go ahead, Chris.
Speaker 6: Here overlooking Elliott Bay Pike Place Market is located in this NHL citat is correct number five because of its proximity to testing, which NHL city used to have the nickname Atomic City?
Speaker 3: I know this one?
Speaker 2: Is it Vegas.
Speaker 6: Because of its proximity to testing, which NHL city used to have the nickname Atomic City?
Speaker 3: Isn't that isn't Atomic City?
Speaker 2: Is it Utah Team?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, Erotic City Atomics.
Speaker 7: If it was Vegas, I feel like we would know that that used to be Atomic City.
Speaker 3: That's something.
Speaker 2: Where's the grass? Not the grass?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: The other to know where they tested the in the water.
Speaker 3: Well, wouldn't it have to be I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I mean they tested in Vegas. No, no, and they didn't test a lot nuclear stuff Atlanta. I think it has to be Vege.
Speaker 3: I guess it has to be.
Speaker 7: But it just sucks because I feel like we we would have hurt. But yeah, it's got to be Vegas. I go Vegas, Yah, I go Vegas.
Speaker 3: Final answer, Yeah, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised we have four five so far.
Speaker 2: Man, this is so sad when they tested.
Speaker 6: All right, I think you guys are going to do well in this one round two h This is where it gets very obscure when it comes to connected to hockey. I found lyrics that have NHL team names in the lyrics. I give you the year of the lyric, and the lyric, you tell me the artist, not even the song. You have to name the artist that wrote this lyric. Number six, This is from twenty twenty five. The team name is the Lightning. Not that that really matters. It's just the way to get to the question. Twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: This lyric. But my mama told me it's all right. You were dancing through the lightning strikes Taylor Swift. I guess yeah, I don't know, no idea. I don't know that lyric I don't either. Sounds like a Taylor Swift song final Is he right? That is Open LIGHTE by Taylor Swift. Zachary I was like, who the hell's opal life? We're all playing a part and on this team. Saw yelled this out as quickly as you want. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Kings is the team name in this lyric from nineteen ninety. I'll tell myself I'm over you because I'm.
Speaker 3: Getting a wish thinking go west. Gos is correct. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Number eight, Number eight the Dallas Stars of the team in this lyric from two thousand. Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you?
Speaker 2: Cold play?
Speaker 3: Coldplay is correct. You guys have only missed one. Good job.
Speaker 6: Guys are in the running here to take down this team from last night. You guys are going to get these next two, I think as well. Number nine from nineteen sixty nine, unbelievable coincidence. Nice nineteen sixty nine because I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that could be either John Denver or Peter Paul Mary. I mean that's sixty nine O Peter Palm.
Speaker 3: Maerray John Denver on you guys, I mean, what are you? What are we going with here?
Speaker 2: Sixty nine? Was Denver? Wasn't around sixteen? I don't know what his timeline was, was it.
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's definitely I leave it on jet plane.
Speaker 3: I just nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Both the artists did that. But sixteen, Oh you know what that's that's that's Peter Paul, Mary, that's who it is, all.
Speaker 6: Right, I trust him John Denver? What yeah, John Denver? But nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 2: That's a trick freaking question.
Speaker 3: We have to look it up. If if Peter, Paul and Mary did.
Speaker 2: It the same year in the Vietnam show, and and.
Speaker 3: Well maybe you're right, maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: It's sorry it's saucy. No, it talked you out of it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. What year did they do it? M hm sixty seven?
Speaker 2: Oh oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sixty seven. Well no, because this is no no, John Denver left on a much smaller plane.
Speaker 2: It was a prop plane.
Speaker 3: Prop plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and his head is in the one lady's lap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, either way, it doesn't matter. That was a tough one, all right.
Speaker 2: I talked to you all that.
Speaker 6: That's all right, Hogs number to nineteen ninety three, Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire, My love is blind?
Speaker 3: Can't you see my desire?
Speaker 2: A moth to the flame burned by desire?
Speaker 3: Isn't that a U two song?
Speaker 2: Say one time?
Speaker 3: Isn't it like a moth to a flame burned by the fire? My love is blind? Can't you see my desire? Nineteen ninety three? Isn't a desire? Well, wouldn't it desire? That's probably the eighties?
Speaker 9: Thin can grunge your Uh? I was like nine inch nailsy? Don't they say it again?
Speaker 3: Corlis?
Speaker 6: Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire. My love is blind? Can't you see my desire? Nineteen ninety three?
Speaker 3: I think Sauce will kick himself when I say the answer, But uh, I think Zac has very little chance of knowing this.
Speaker 6: We'll see anybody, Hogs. Does it even sound familiar? Or is there just nothing? Ringing bells? This is repeated so many times. This isn't a one time lyric. This has said so many times in the song.
Speaker 3: Isn't a bush song? No? Like a month to a flame? I think it's from sixteen Stone. I think it's a Bush song.
Speaker 2: Let's go with Bush. Then that's fine. It's tipped my brain. I can't.
Speaker 7: I think Kingstone didn't come out till ninety six, right, and seven? That came out like ninety three. No, it was later Bush.
Speaker 2: Desire.
Speaker 3: God, I could do that for Olivia just be thesh. I like you, I like the like that's you. That was you two era, right, yeah, but I hog didn't wasn't desire on the was it? Is it Octune? Baby orre?
Speaker 2: That is it on Joshua Tree?
Speaker 3: No, but that's in the eighties, right.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's right on my brain. Can you feel my desire marked to the flame? Feel my desire?
Speaker 3: Nobody? No final answer and nothing?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 6: That's that's the way love goes by Janet Jackson. Yeah, Janet Jackson. Oh now we're out of Now you have to run the table some of my bit We can do it, all right, So work together. This one's a stretch as well, but stay with me. So these are five just random trivia questions. The answers in round three can all be spelled with the letters in the words Minnesota wild, So if your answer has letters that aren't in the words of Minnesota Wild then they're wrong.
Speaker 3: Makes sense. Here's number eleven.
Speaker 6: This is a nineteen ninety three movie featuring a stepfather's valuable of a stepfather's valuable piece of memorabilia that temporarily goes missing seven letters and saw the Sandlot.
Speaker 3: Can you Sandlot is correct? Yeah? Okay, Sandlot? Seven letters? Only seen it once? Wow?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a movie. I would have guessed you have seen a thousand times. I bet I've seen it a thousand times. So fantastic film. Number twelve. The answer is six letters. Seth Rogen voiced this small character in the Kung Fu Panda franchise no.
Speaker 3: Idea never saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, small character in the.
Speaker 3: No Idea he was that was changed six letters.
Speaker 2: Six. Well, let's think of small things that are six letters long, guys.
Speaker 3: Kung Fu Panda. I like listening to your guys' thought process. Kung Fu Panna.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: They didn't do nuclear testing all day.
Speaker 2: There's a bug of some I thank you the bugger.
Speaker 7: Spider wild w I L D Minister because yeah, mini mino mino am I inn n oh w minow.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no minnow in.
Speaker 3: Doing it was a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I'll just tell you there no mino in there.
Speaker 3: That's not a bad guess.
Speaker 6: When it's you can spell it out, and it's a small creature, it's it makes no sense in the movie. But sure, that's not the worst guest ever. You figured it out, like you you solved a puzzle, just the wrong one.
Speaker 3: No idea.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a cricket. It's some sort of bug.
Speaker 3: I think bug.
Speaker 1: H r.
Speaker 2: I think you know?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Final yep, spider, No, no, what is it?
Speaker 6: Man, You're you're absolutely on the right path. It was a small kind of like bug or insect. It was mantis. Mantis. You're on the right path, man, mansis all right. I think you can get the rest of these though. Number thirteen, seven letters. According to Miriam Webster, this is a large, imposing residence.
Speaker 3: Mansion. Nailed it, mansion, great job. Number fourteen. Careful on this one. Eight letters. Remember they have to have the letters in Minnesota. Wild eight letters. The administering of a drug to produce a state of calm or sleep. Uh when you anesthetize the many The administering of a stream of a drug to produce a state of calm or sleep. Eight letters, what you guys are doing very well.
Speaker 6: Obviously you've missed four now, so you wouldn't have won, But you guys would have been writing the eight.
Speaker 3: Orphine. No, no, administering it isn't it anesthesia? To me?
Speaker 2: Letters?
Speaker 3: Administering it?
Speaker 2: Well, what I mean? What's I v I mean?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 11: You were?
Speaker 2: You were iniety.
Speaker 3: You're putting this sleep and sleep. You are dating sedation nailed, It is the right answer. Sedation.
Speaker 6: The last one's easiest one icebreakers, SERTs, altoids, five letters, mint Man Scott to you, all right, So this is you guys are If Zach can help you run the table in the last one, you guys can finish with I think seventeen out of twenty one sports trivia.
Speaker 3: No, you're not you can do this. You're not, daddy.
Speaker 6: You guys would have been in second place if you can run the table. Here you get six guesses, but there are eight correct answers, so I need six final answers. There are eight players in wild history with two or more hat tricks when they played with the Wild name.
Speaker 3: Six of the eight. Let's get Gabrick out of the way. That's one Caprice off Caprice off two. That is two, Harry, do it.
Speaker 6: By the way from now on, because those are the two obvious ones. I'm not going to react until you stay final, but those two are the obvious ones.
Speaker 3: Rolston may have, I mean must have.
Speaker 9: Maybe Koivu he played enough. It had to have happened.
Speaker 3: Final. Yeah, yeah, incorrect, damn it. Okay, well we can get well Prazy had to have done it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Prazy did it. He has three three more yeah, yeah, but you get two more guesses.
Speaker 3: Oka Rolston, Yeah he is. Who's wait? Wait, who's the other guy that played for the while? Not Gabrick? And he's he was really good for a while and they traded him.
Speaker 2: Jason Zucker.
Speaker 3: No, he might be in that list. Wonder the guy that like, he's played all over Parish. We'll play no U.
Speaker 2: What the hell is his name? Burns?
Speaker 3: Oh, you guys got two more guesses post a solid score?
Speaker 2: Come on, Zach, this is you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, terrible sports trap.
Speaker 2: But do you know the wild players? Tell us some players are stuff?
Speaker 3: Right, mind blink right, my blank, My mind's blank. So far you've guessed Gabrick, Caprisov, Koivu and Peis. Two more guests. What are you feeling Zachary Man most likely. Most likely, I'm gonna go with the hot hand with Ralston Okay final final incorrect, Yeah, damn it Tech last one. By the way, they were like thirty teams last night. If you guys get this one right, you would have tied for second.
Speaker 2: Come on, Zach, did Perry do it? I'm missing somebody here, Harry got hot trick.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you who's the one guy they had.
Speaker 2: Dude, the one guy played for a lot of teams that was.
Speaker 3: Really good, Like in that Gabrick era, like right after Gabrick scretch matin, Yes, scretch matin final, Grandlin, Yeah, Grandlin, grandlind Oh, I would go Grandlin finally. Yeah, that is correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Gabrick has nine, Carill has five, Boldie has three, Perizy three.
Speaker 3: You would have had jul Riksinak as well.
Speaker 6: Juwel Ratach has three, Jason Zucker has two, Grandlin has two.
Speaker 3: And Nino knieder Rider has two.
Speaker 6: So out of a group of about thirty teams, you guys would have finished tied for second. We should argue, I would argue you guys had a little more time than they had. They had to answer a little faster. I gave you guys an extended period of time.
Speaker 3: But not a bad performance is what he is doing. December eight and who says the power trips a bunch of idiots. You guys are pretty smart man, pretty smart, not bad at all. What really matters is next Power to Monty show on the fan.
Speaker 7: Make memories This winter at the twenty twenty six IIHF World Juniors in Minnesota, see the best young hockey players in the world compete for gold, Bring the family and experience the excitement. Get your tickets today at Mnsports and Events dot org or World Juniors MM two six dot com.
Speaker 3: So fact checking, Chris C.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did say last night at trivia that it was who wrote the song or who you know released the song, but otherwise Peter pal and Mary did put it out in sixty nine.
Speaker 3: But it was a John Denver song.
Speaker 6: Okay, you would have had a solid argument, even though the answer technically is still John Denver, but you had the year right and an artist that did that song that year. It was nineteen sixty nine, So that was a hell of a guest, hell of an argument, thank you. That would have been controversial if it would have been like tied for the leaders. Yeah, all right, should we do what really matters? Scores and stats around the world of sports?
Speaker 3: In between, it's the Low Hocko Change your Life was something else? Great bit.
Speaker 2: Did you know of that cartoon at all before I brought that up time?
Speaker 3: I'm sure I heard it as a kid, but you you used to say that all the time.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dog, where you playing?
Speaker 2: It's The Low the West. I don't know what page it was on, but it's The Low the West.
Speaker 3: So good?
Speaker 2: Do you even know we're talking about this?
Speaker 3: Let go? You don't either?
Speaker 2: What It's a cartoon where the sheriff is an old dog and the lady that things keep happening to the lady and he's like, I'm sorry to do this to you. Man, he's milking a cow. At one point he goes, sorry to do this to you, maam, and then he puts his hat over his heart and goes but it's low.
Speaker 3: The Was it like Deputy Dog or somebody or who was?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was a bugs bunny cartoon. I think, oh, really, just a random dog droopy? No, it's a droopy dog cartoon.
Speaker 9: Interesting, Yeah, that's what really matters.
Speaker 6: H Adam Feeling found a home. The Pittsburgh Steelers claimed him. He's thirty five years old. Yeah, and Aaron Rodgers just turned forty two. That's got to be the oldest combo in the league. U inactive against Seattle, just three snaps the week before against Green Bay. He wants a bigger role in what he's calling the final games of his career Pittsburgh Steelers. So, like we mentioned, he wants a bigger role slash chance to win it all. I don't think that's realistic in Pittsburgh, but he's going to have a bigger role. Yeah, right, Realistically, they're going to be in the mix. They're going to be fighting for the division, fighting for a playoff spot. Stranger things have happened, But he wants to play football. When you mentioned the Packers yesterday, like looks as I've gotten older, my dad and I just said this conversation of the day because my dad loves sports, and uh, you know, you know the old saying the next best, next best thing to a Vikings win as a Packers loss.
Speaker 3: Obviously back in the day, man, did I want the Packers to lose? Now?
Speaker 6: At this point in my life, whatever, I don't really care, and that makes me a worse fan. I get it if they wear whatever, they seem nice. Stuart and Love seems like a nice guy. I just don't care anymore.
Speaker 3: Like it doesn't no, I want them to. I don't really care. But that's here's my immediate hypocrisy.
Speaker 6: But if you're in Minnesota Viking quote legend right, Adam Thelon had an unbelievable career with the Minnesota Vikings, and this is his final year and you want a bigger role, do you really go play for the Packers for five games?
Speaker 3: I see, you're probably gonna guarantee to make the playoffs. Guaranteed to make the playoffs. You're in the playoffs for sure, you're going to be in the mix. But that's a weird way for a Viking just to say I want to play for the Packers for five games. That finger to me, Yeah, that would have been a weird I'm not saying he couldn't have him, because you also could have just said, well, let's just make a sense, we're guaranteed human here at at iHeartRadio and I heard media ill my name is human. Hi.
Speaker 6: I don't care how much a lot of the fan base hates the Packers play a couple of home games as a Packer at lambeau Field. That's a pretty cool moment as a professional football player. Yeah, bracking around a little bit a weird choice. I think the fans would have hated it. I wouldn't have cared as much whatever, but I think I think it would have been an interesting choice.
Speaker 3: But the Steelers claimed him playing for Pittsburgh. Yeah, I wonder when they claim him.
Speaker 6: I wonder how many conversations they have with him beforehand, because obviously you don't claim him unless you know that he's thrilled to be there right at this point with five games to go, even though the claiming process is the claiming process.
Speaker 3: My guess is they had a lot of conversations going.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they put him through a physical.
Speaker 6: Maybe I would think they would once he shows up at the camp, which is I assume yesterday.
Speaker 2: What really matters, though, is this, I put him to a physical before he left to look not bad. He's well endowed. You went right for it, I did, Yeah, well that's what he said, go right for it. Yeah, he said, you went right forward. I said, cough. What really matters is this the last super moon of twenty twenty five just left for Pittsburgh. Well rise again on Thursday night. The December full moon is called the cold moon in the northern Hemisphere and may look larger than usual because of Bruce Almighty. NASA says the moon will be just a mirror two hundred and twenty one thousand miles from Earth on Thursday night. If people seem crazier, you're right, So super moon is? Is that just a full ass moon? Like it's as full as the moon gets? Is that what a supermoon technically is? Yeh, yep, that's right. The Geminid meteor shower is also due to start this week, but it's not expected to speak until mid December. That's when NASA says up to one hundred and twenty meteors will be visible per hour on a clear night sky.
Speaker 6: So is the difference between a super moon and a full moon just how close it is to Earth?
Speaker 2: I think that's right.
Speaker 3: I think that's How can you be more full than full?
Speaker 9: And I've no how can you be more human than human?
Speaker 3: Great question? Rob Zombie, have you.
Speaker 2: Ever like you've just finished eating and you're already turtle.
Speaker 3: Heading every day. You can't be more full than that.
Speaker 2: That's well, you're more full than full. In fact, you're so full, you're part of you.
Speaker 3: You're Yeah, you have a collapse.
Speaker 2: That's what I think, that's what they're referring to.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think he's caress. Overnight, the Clippers essentially sent Chris Paul home. You're no longer a part of our team. I'm scrammed. So they just randomly parted ways with Chris Paul. Like Chris, I don't know what's going on there. I don't either. This is his final season as well. Correct. I believe he has announced he's done after this. But what a weird way for Chris Paul to go out. All time greats. Who needs to get out of here? I'm so strange.
Speaker 2: What movie is that help me out?
Speaker 3: Happy Gilmour, that's it, that's right. And then the ladies says you don't work breakfast.
Speaker 2: It's great, that's all your hands the.
Speaker 3: Lady and happy Gilmour that says you don't want breakfast wood Hawk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have probably waivered. But when she comes out in the long T shirt, that kind of turns me on. I means, sure, he's just given up.
Speaker 3: Pet. Yeah, yeah, nothing else. Yeah, what really matters is this got your horny? I'm not.
Speaker 2: You just set me up to make me sound that way. I hate it when you do that. A New Zealand man is facing death charges after allegedly swallowing a Faberge egg. A locket of a Faberge egg there was some worth more than nineteen thousand dollars. The man was arrested late last week at a jewelry store near Ackland, New Zealand, after police say he ingested the locket that was sixty thousand diamonds and fifteen blue sapphires and containing an eighteen carried gold octopuche the uh, the suspect is in custody while at thirties wait for him to take a dump?
Speaker 3: Hot, Is your dad on the patrol? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, he's on the patrol right now. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Speaking of eggs, fabs, remember in Ocean's twelve when the target of the heist competition between the Night Fox and Ocean's crew is the egg.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I don't know about you guys, but I didn't know if Faberge eggs were expensive. I didn't know what they were before Oceans twelve, Right, Yeah, No, I wasn't familiar with thema well, I know that they also do brute Yeah. By Faberget Right, one of the last Faberget eggs in private hands.
Speaker 3: Just sold it auction, I believe, yesterday.
Speaker 6: For thirty point two million dollars, breaking its own record as the most expensive work by the Russian jeweler ever. Hello, thirty point two million for a Faberge egg.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Man. The record slightly exceeded Christy's pre sale estimate of twenty six million. I wouldn't scramble that one, core, man, you're good at this.
Speaker 2: I think it's just because of the jewels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, am I right? I don't know if it's an actual egg. Yeah, it's egg shaped, it's not an actual egg. Oh.
Speaker 2: I think Willy had one of those eggs. Hatch and geese.
Speaker 3: Uh, the the goose that lays the golden egg, the geese that lays the golden eggs. Fruca Salt was a bad egg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a bad egg.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: She sat there and then whoof she go there? Get her before the trash truck comes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the furnace had great film, great film. You know the rumor that that might be the next film at the sphere that the original wank. The original one better that Johnny Depp trash. Of course, not that would be cool if that happened, Would you go to that core? I think I'd be more likely to see that than Wizard of Oz. I love both films, but yeah, if the Wizard of Oz was that good, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory would be ten out of ten. I'd go licku Snosberry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 6: The Vikings host Washington Sunday at noon, right here on the fan ten o'clock pregame, You're home from Minnesota Vikings football. The Commanders have lost seven in a row, Bikes have lost four in a row. The Vikes are now the favorite at one and a half. Strange, It's very strange. I can't imagine that McCarthy means three points at this point.
Speaker 2: I bet he doesn't. I'll tell you why. I think we've forgotten how good he was in Detroit. I think we've forgotten how good he was in the last Court of Chicago. I'm not saying that he's turned a corner. I'm just saying the possibilities for him to be good, are there?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And honestly, this is this is one of his last really good chances to just ball out and kill it. It's a home game against a team that's absolutely out of it. Who knows if they're all motivated. Yeah, you all better put up two fifty plus for the first god damn time?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 4: What's this?
Speaker 3: What's the most yards he's put up so far? Has he cracked two hundred yet?
Speaker 2: Seven?
Speaker 7: I don't think so, because he had like the two consistent games, like with the same everything.
Speaker 3: Those are his best games. So I got two he played against the Ravens right to forty eight to forty eight against Baltimore. Otherwise he's had eighty seven one fifty one forty three, one fifty eight one forty three. Yikes.
Speaker 6: All right, so one time out of the six right six starts hmm, Well, and he'll have a very good shot against the Cowboys a week from Sunday.
Speaker 3: That defense is horrible. The news is next.
Speaker 6: We believe Parker Fox in a second or two as well. This is the power to a morning show on the Van