Speaker 1: Are you ready for the keyword. Let's do it. Every thirty minutes we get another keyword. So basically at five and thirty five, will here another keyword to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets because we would love to send you out to Sunny Warmer LA. Probably in December sometime, we'll send you out there to see Sabrina Carpenter. You can do all the LA things. Go to the Hollywood Sign, go to Hollywood Boulevard, go to the Chinese Theater where they have all the handprints and footprints of all these classic stars, and then go down to the Santa Monica Pier.
Speaker 2: And the beach like the ocean, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a pier that goes out. It's really cool. Yeah, it's super touristy. It's kind of like a tiny little valley fair with little restaurants and stuff like that that's on the pier. And then you can go to different movie locations and see where this was filmed and this was filmed or whatever. And then I will highly recommend go on the TMZ tour. You go down on Hollywood Boulevard and they have tours and they'll there's a kid in a van and he's got a little mouthpiece, little speaker thing, yeah, microphone thing. And they'll take you around and they'll be like, yeah, that's where Britney Spears lived, and that's where Harrison Ford lives and Tom Cruise lives over here. And I've heard that a lot of it is made up.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask, then, why are you promoting it?
Speaker 1: Tmztm TMZ is the real deal?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So and you can't miss it, it says TMZ all over the side of it. Yeah, but a lot of them are they They make it up to be more interesting for you to look at a random home and be like, oh my god, Elton John lives there here.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: I feel that way own Timeshare presentations too, when they take you when you're in Tarks and Cakeles and they say Dolly Parton has a house right here on this strip, and I'm like, does she really though?
Speaker 3: Does she?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So with the keyword, I got to give that to you before I forget taste is the keyword to go see, Sabrina Carpenter. Just open up the iHeartRadio app. Use that red microphone button is called the talkback feature tap that you record. Simply the keyword is taste. As long as you say some variation of the keyword is taste, you're good to go to LA to take the TMZ tour and see Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: So good luck. Keyword is taste.
Speaker 1: You are never more than thirty minutes away from a chance to go to LA to see Sabrina Carpenter. But right now I get a chance for you to go on another trip the other direction to New York City to see the New York version of jingle Ball and to win one thousand dollars. One on one point three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball. Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 3: ELF. That's elf.
Speaker 1: Enter it now at KDWB dot com. Okay, that's an easy one. Just go to KDWB dot com, type in the keyword ELF E l F and you are good to go and enter it. I mean, make sure you do it before the end of the hour, and we'll get a phone call to you before like in the next hour. Make sure you answer your phone for I'm an unknown number. There's a new feature on the iPhone that basically it is kind of like call screening, and that might even be exactly what it's called. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it's in the new iOS twenty six. That's basically it'll say like, HI, what are you calling about? And then you can say, Hi, it's Bailey. I was calling because I'm running late for work or whatever, and then you can see whether you want to take the call or not.
Speaker 4: I've never I haven't used it. I haven't done the update, but it's kind of I don't know. It defeats the purpose of calling, I guess, because what if Dave's like, oh, I'm just checking on Vaunt and then I just curve the call. Well, then you know that I heard that, I heard that you're calling, and that I just don't want to talk to you, you know, as opposed to if you don't give a reason, it could be like oh, VANT might just be busy.
Speaker 5: I think it's to word off like robots, because the robot can't answer why are you calling?
Speaker 3: I think you're exactly right. Yeah, I guess what it is.
Speaker 1: It's like for unknown callers, like if I see vont calling, then I'm probably going to answer it, yeah, because I think you're If vont calls, it's probably important enough I answer it. But you did call me one time at night just to say good night.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just went the call and say, uh, hope you sleep well. I said something like that, stupid and you were so caught off Garcas. I think you're on vacation too.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in Yellowstone Park. The phone rings from VAUNT and I'm like, oh, it must be important. Hello, I said, with some urgency in my pot. Wow, Hello, Hey, just thinking about you before I went to bed, And I'm like, what, what the What a great way I could have screened this call?
Speaker 3: All right, So I use that keyword. The keyword is elf.
Speaker 1: Go online KDWB dot com and make sure you do that and wait for the phone call next hour. Go ahead and answer it because it's probably us. And even if it's not, you can hang up on that person. But you want to win that thousand dollars. Oh, by the way, we're never more than thirty minutes away from getting your tickets to see Taylor's bff. I don't know they're BFFs, but they are definitely on friendly terms. Say bring a carpenter in La. So listen to win for the keyword here on KDWB Oh. This means it's time to play think Fast. We love playing this game. I think vont is playing again.
Speaker 3: I'm playing.
Speaker 1: You are hosting, so it's going to meet me, me and vont. Okay, Bayle, we give us a category. We named something quickly in the category quick discounts.
Speaker 2: These are all with letters. Okay, okay, gotcha, all right.
Speaker 5: First of all, this is a fall activity that starts with the letter a apple.
Speaker 2: Vaunt with apple picking you.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's a word describing fall weather starting.
Speaker 2: With crisp quick.
Speaker 1: By the way, speaking of fall, we went down to Minnesota's largest candy store. If that's not the world's largest candy store, it's only Minnesotan's. I want to know where is the world's luck because that mother is And.
Speaker 4: How much bigger could the next week?
Speaker 3: How much bigger could it be?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was so busy that the important questions it was great. Okay, okay, but by the way, can answer the question. So they have if you go, I think it's new this year. They have a Disney theme upper areas. So when you look up, there's Elsa. There's a boat peep I think from toy Story. Yeah, there's Kung Fu Panda.
Speaker 2: Hasn't that always been there?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like I remember it was there and maybe.
Speaker 1: You're right, but I noticed it for the first time, and I'm wondering, did Disney really give them the license to put it in a candy store? No, you don't think so.
Speaker 2: They're just like cardboard cutouts are like little.
Speaker 1: There's models, right, they're they're full on like Disney figurines. It's impressive, but I'm like, what does Disney license places to do that?
Speaker 4: That's also a great endorsement. If so, shout out to the candy store.
Speaker 2: Do they still only take cash?
Speaker 1: They still only take cash, and I think they might take checks, Okay, I think so, But no credit cards. And they do not have a phone number because it would ring all the time, going you guys open, you guys, guys, you guys open.
Speaker 2: You got any recess?
Speaker 3: You No, we had everything else, no reasons.
Speaker 2: Wow, said that jok And then I said it. You laughed at me. If you didn't hear it, all right, look back to think fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's a fall clothing item that starts with the letter.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dave, Wow, that was I got anxious there.
Speaker 5: Okay, A popular travel destination starting with D Denver.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dave with Denver. All right, a fall chore starting with the letter are breaking.
Speaker 5: Oh well, yes, very well, very good. Has three, Dave has two. We're moving on to body parts. Okay, still letters, Yeah, letters cool. Body parts that start with the letter L. Limb A limb that's not a body. A limb is like, no, I'm not giving anyone a limb.
Speaker 2: Okay, I needed a name of a limb. Okay.
Speaker 5: Body parts starts with the letter A. A order.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, I'll give you a order. I guess that's a part of your body.
Speaker 3: Weird, all right?
Speaker 2: Body parts that start with the letter B. But but vont gets But.
Speaker 5: You guys are giving basic answers.
Speaker 3: What happened? All right?
Speaker 5: Body part that starts with the letter see cheek.
Speaker 2: Alright, it's four to four. We're tied.
Speaker 3: I had nothing.
Speaker 2: There is the last one in body parts.
Speaker 5: Body part that starts with the letter FA. All right, now we're moving on to just random ones. This is a sport that starts with the letter S. Soccer soccer. Okay, this is game point for vaunt. Here a color that starts with the letter L lilac.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 3: I said?
Speaker 2: Okay, lilac? Yeah, Dave gets lilac.
Speaker 5: Boh, okay, something you'd find in your purse starting with the letter Ta tiktag, Dave tiktag. Okay, we're both on game point here. This is it make or break we treat that starts with the letter.
Speaker 1: Bo Banana, God, what did you say, bubble gum?
Speaker 2: Bubble gum wins with bubble gum?
Speaker 3: Can I protest red flag? Yellow cards? Banana?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: You even you even poo pooed on it after it came out of your mouth Banana?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but but I'm gonna say, bubble gum is not a sweet treat. You're the judge.
Speaker 2: It's candy.
Speaker 3: Okay, justice for Dave.
Speaker 1: No, there is no way that bubble gum is a sweet treat.
Speaker 5: You know what you could have said banana cream pie. But brownie would have been better, said banana. Foster baby Ruth banana like dubs.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is strong. Give me a couple for the folks at home.
Speaker 2: Okay, Here is a dinner food that starts with the letter are.
Speaker 3: David day Ra.
Speaker 2: Here's another are something you'd find in your car that starts with leather, R.
Speaker 5: Mirror steamer, Rice Steamer, my portable car, Rice steamer, my favorite piece of my car. Okay, here's the last one. Here's a word to describe Dave that starts with the letter C.
Speaker 2: Vought. Cool. Oh, I was gonna say, cranky confidant.
Speaker 3: Come up all right, Time for the dirt.
Speaker 1: What's trending?
Speaker 2: Let's find out it's Dave. Start on k d w B.
Speaker 1: It's not the biggest dirt day of all time, but there was something going on. Good Morning America featured an announcement from Taylor Swift earlier this morning. I don't know if we have audio of it or not, but we do have the written version of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Taylor Swift. No audio, but my voice is enough and you'll hear all of Taylor. It's the Aerostour, The Final Show. It features the entire torture post department set, and the first two episodes of the show debut on December twelfth on Disney Plus. It's pretty much a six episode behind the scenes docu series about the Aerostur that does sound.
Speaker 3: Kind of cool.
Speaker 1: While I wouldn't really I wouldn't call me a Taylor Swift fan. I would like to see a little bit behind the scenes, you know, as long as it's genuine behind the scenes, not like, oh, to do that again, you didn't look sincere enough, right type of thing.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Diddy has been ordered to forfeit property content connected to his so called freak offs as part of his fifteen month prison sentence. According to new filings, he must surrender the video tapes and the electronic devices seized that includes a set of videos called it Besa tapes that have attracted public attention. I guess the reason is they don't want him to ever release anything that was from those tapes as blackmail or revenge porn or whatever. It's like, Okay, he gets out in four years or five years or whatever, and then he's like, look, see here's this person.
Speaker 3: The judge doesn't want him to be able to do that, So good makes sense.
Speaker 5: Kylie Jenner is joining her sister after doing something that was deeply out of touch for a promo, just like her sister did with the Pepsi thing where people were like, girl, what are you doing with this?
Speaker 2: Like oh, I can solve world peace with Pepsi.
Speaker 5: Kylie Jenner has posted new photos from her new Like Kighi cosmetic promo of her in jail. She's being arrested and people are mad about it because she is out of touch, and they're like, why are you making this into a promo. People are actually being arrested every day, et cetera, et cetera. So she's just joining another Kardashian that doesn't understand what other people are going through.
Speaker 2: Classic out a touch, all right.
Speaker 3: That is a dirt.
Speaker 1: It is brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lamber's Injury Law. Hey, keep listening because a lot more chances to fly off to La to see Sabrina Carpenter. One last chance for that keyword. Get your keyword in on KDWB dot com for the thousand dollars in the Trip to the New York City jingle Ball.
Speaker 3: The keyword is elf.
Speaker 1: You've got about three minutes to type that in on KDWB dot com, So go do that and we will see you back here tomorrow on KTWB. Listen for the Minnesota Goodbye. Check it out wherever you get your podcast. But we always prefer you listen on the I I by I I Radio app. Go check that out, and thanks for listening. We'll see you tomorrow.