Speaker 1: It's brand new. Is that must be brand new because none of us have ever heard it before.
Speaker 2: I think it's newer in the sense that we haven't played it on the radio. But I think I mean, he released like two albums with like forty songs on each of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gotta be from one of those.
Speaker 1: It's called Yukon Is by Justin Bieber. High Roads were a little treacherous on the way in this morning. It is cold outside. It's not like five like it was the other day, but it's like nineteen. Bailey's car wouldn't start, So Bailey, welcome back.
Speaker 3: I thinks this is a great day.
Speaker 1: So did BoNT come and pick you up?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 4: Came and grabbed me. Wow, So thank you Von for coming to get me. My car didn't start either yesterday when it was like sitting at my dad's house. But then I drove it twice last night, so like, what the heck?
Speaker 1: What year is your car?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: Twenty fifteen?
Speaker 1: It's a twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: It's not even that at all.
Speaker 1: I'll still be starting right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And he's like my dad, He's like, the batteries corroded on this thing.
Speaker 3: I just got that battery like a year and.
Speaker 1: A half ago. That's Coroda on that.
Speaker 3: Thing, So what the heck? It just needs to be jumped then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he jumped it yesterday and it started twice, so now it's just I guess it's sat overnight and I shouldn't let it.
Speaker 1: The old timers in Minnesota remember a day when you used to have to plug your car in to get it to start the next morning. Raise your hand if you're old enough. Remember cars that would plug into an outlet to hate your oil pan so you could actually get your car started the next day.
Speaker 3: Well, now I want to do that. I wish I had one of them plug in.
Speaker 1: It would be kind of nice. Well, welcome back, Thanks, how is Disney?
Speaker 3: Disney was all right, It was good. I had fun for the most parts.
Speaker 1: For the most part.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a friend down there. He used to be my friend.
Speaker 4: His name is Andy, and Andy was getting me into the parks for free. So I'm very blessed and thankful for that. But Andy is the worst kind of person. So, oh, no.
Speaker 1: Person, and you're talking about him because Andy lives down there, not likely to be listening.
Speaker 4: No, he'll never listen to this, Okay, because He also was kind of like judge you when I said I worked in radio, and he's like, oh, that's an interesting thing. Cool, So how did you get that? Did you have to like audition or something? And it's weird because he never used to be that like, I don't know, problematic. He's just kind of snotty and judgy, and he's very much so like I'm a nice guy, but like women just don't like get me, like, oh god home.
Speaker 2: This impression made me think he might be a little sassy gay or no.
Speaker 3: He's not gay at all. No, he's not.
Speaker 4: And so I had to deal with him for like multiple days because he was getting us into the.
Speaker 3: Park for free. Oh he did not leave us alone.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: See that's the third wheel because it's you and mam Randa. You want to like well one, you know, like it's a small world. But so here he is clear between you and exactly now did you know that's Germany right over there?
Speaker 3: And he'd be like exactly. He'd be like did you know this? Did you know that?
Speaker 4: Uh? You know? This is how they should do it. I don't like this change. I don't like that change. And I'm just like I don't like you dude, wow, because because he was getting us in for free.
Speaker 1: Now, it seems like most men drive you up a wall, but there was a guy there that you.
Speaker 4: Did, like, well, my friend Kyle, who is my actual friend and he is a sassy gay.
Speaker 3: So I had a great time with Kyle.
Speaker 4: But Ile was only there for a lunch and then an evening, and Andy was there for like two full days. And at one point I had reservations with my mom for this thing that we love, like a vaudeville kind of dinner show, and Andy invited himself. I was like, Oh, we're going to this and he's like, oh, that's great. I love to go. And I said, no, I already bought the tickets.
Speaker 3: Can't have you there.
Speaker 4: And he's like, well, they don't usually mind if there's one extra body, and I'm I'm like stressed out about it all day because he is actively ruining my vacation because my mom I love her, but she doesn't really talk when he's there. So it's just like me and Andy, and then my mom is also there and I'm like, well, this is great, and he's just so crouchy.
Speaker 1: If you had to replace Andy with either me or Vont. Who would you replace Andy with?
Speaker 4: I love you Vont, thank you for picking me up, But I think Dave you would have more fun in Disney.
Speaker 1: Plus, I do love Disney and for that you went a consolation prize. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was cleaning out my basement yesterday. I cleaned out hundreds of books that we're going to give a wow, and I found this for you, Bailey. It is called The Haunted Mansion, Imagineering a Disney classic, and it's all yours.
Speaker 3: I don't want to brand new. Did you ever crack it open? One?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I probably did back in the hotel room after I bought it.
Speaker 3: It's so cool.
Speaker 1: It's a big book. It's all full of pictures of how they built the Hunted Man.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's all yours. You cannot give it back.
Speaker 3: This was the first ride we went on.
Speaker 2: Ba comes back from Disney and Dave as a souvenir for her.
Speaker 3: That's great, you go, that's great?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, good glad, you're glad. How is the Graceland experience? Because you went to Graceland to see Elvis's where did they show you where he died on the toilet?
Speaker 4: No, they didn't show us that we couldn't go upstairs. That's like the one place you can't go. But we did go see his house where he lived. It was interesting. I had a great time. My mom like got emotional so many times because we were literally walking where Elvis walked.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 4: I will say it was a little weird because it was very like oddly commercialized. Like imagine someone's funeral that has a gift shop at it. That's what it felt like. There were like seven gift shops, and it was kind of like sort of amusement parkified where there were like flags on the light poles that had his face on it, and there were like seven gift shops and then a bunch of exhibits and things, which were cool, but then some of the exhibits just felt like they were there because they needed to fill space. And then there was like, hey, you can eat it Vernon his dad, Vernon's barbecue. Vernon doesn't have a barbecue, Like why do we have restaurants. It's just felt weird, you know, very commercialized. Yeah, what was your favorite Elvis piece of memorabilia? Did they show you the peanut butter banana sandwich that he like choked on or So in Aloha from Hawaii, which was the first satellite recording of like any concert ever broadcast around the world. He was wearing this white jumpsuit and a yellow lay around his neck, and he had this medallion that he wore that says Elvis in like diamonds, and we got.
Speaker 3: To touch it.
Speaker 1: You got to touch We got to touch it.
Speaker 4: It was like a white glove affairs, so we got to put on white gloves and touch it. And my mom's face was right next to it. She's like this touched his skin and he's sweat on this. Oh, my dad, And we did get to like breathe into a microphone that he also briefed.
Speaker 1: I saw that is pretty cool. So good for you. Welcome back bad here. We had a lot of stuff going on today, including a Christmas wish. We've got tickets for Disney on ice a little bit later on, we got to catch up on all this stuff that's going on out there. We're gonna be back in a second. We're gonna play a little game and get you to get an idea for the single long song of the day on kd wub Hang Ryan on KATWB is that musky hunk. Actually it's a vanilla ice vanilla. Yes, I love that it is KTEWB. We're just in here talking about Christmas Wish and we get some ideas to raise some extra money for Christmas Wish. Now I've got one. I'm not sure. You tell me whether this is legal to do. I think it is legal to do, okay, because there are things that I think. One of the reasons that I've stayed in this business is I come up with ideas that are half illegal but they're interesting. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was called down to the office by the boss and then we all get in trouble because of you.
Speaker 1: Well, exactly. So here's here's my idea. So are we all on cameo? You know what? Cameo is.
Speaker 3: Big enough for it? Yeah, I think you're the one.
Speaker 1: I'm on cameo. If you request me on cameo to do like a birthday shout out or a Hello Margine, it's Dave Ryan, thanks for listening. You will pay for the cameo. But I will take all of that money that I get for a cameo and donate it to Christmas Wish.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now I think that's legal.
Speaker 2: I think so I think it's the only thing I don't like about that is cameo takes like.
Speaker 1: Probably forty he does gofund me.
Speaker 3: You know, I guess that's true. I just feel like, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I will donate the entire amount. So, in other words, if you pay, like I think I'm eleven dollars and fifty cents, to do a cameo for me where it's like, Hello, Margine, it's Dave Ryan, happy birthday, good luck on your new job, happy divorce, happy new car, what whatever it is you want to do a cameo, go on cameo and request me. And if I'm eleven dollars and fifty cents or whatever I am, I will not take the cameo portion out of there. I will donate it. Whatever you paid, I will donate that to Christmas Wich.
Speaker 4: Bump up the price twenty bucks you know what I mean to say, Hi, twenty bucks, I could.
Speaker 1: So there's one way, and I'm thinking that would get us three or four more donations. Okay, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Bailey's going to hold your breath until we get five hundred dollars in donations. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Three? Okay, hold your breath, and we're waiting, and we're right now, we're waiting for donations to come in. Oh here comes. Oh no, that's porn. I'm sorry. Somebody sent us a d pic. I'm sorry. I thought it would you wait.
Speaker 3: Let me see that. No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I breathe breath.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I'm reading it up.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're gonna be but you can make donations for Christmas wish. Apparently we need to bump it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm on your cameo right now.
Speaker 2: And just so you know, I think that cameo is to do some kind of like Cyber Monday Black Friday deal on you because it was like only nine videos left at this price.
Speaker 5: Ooh, that's take advantage.
Speaker 2: Apparently you are fifteen dollars, so when you say eleven something, that's probably what you earn, and then cameo gets like four something.
Speaker 3: Ohkaever it is, so.
Speaker 1: I'm fifteen dollars to get a cameo. A cameo is a personalized video that if you go on cameo like the app orcameo dot com, you can request for anybody, I mean, Brett Farv or iced Tea or whoever they charge a whole lot more. I'll do it for fifteen bucks. I will give the entire fifteen bucks that you paid to Christmas Wish. If we get ten of those. Guess what, that's one hundred and fifty bucks and that's math. That's math, and that's not that. Yeah, so go on cameo and request me. Let's play a quick game of face off. We're kind of running out of time, but let's do Actually, you know what, we don't have time. We'll have to play it on the other side. So what other ideas do we have to raise money for Christmas Wish?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean our main one is we are throwing an event this weekend, but we're already for that, so we're not going to do that. I don't know, because I'm gonna be honest. I saw a text comeing at like ten last night about us having to raise money, So has my brain thought of anything yet?
Speaker 1: I got another idea I have, Yeah, what's your idea?
Speaker 4: My idea is I want Jenny to jump rope do some jump roping. We could do that and then I will give you twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: No, I have no problem if you want me to jump rope during a show for an extended amount of time until we get to a certain amount of money.
Speaker 1: Well how about this, how about you don't jump rope until we get to the amount of money, So we get the five hundred dollars, then Genny will jump rope. Yeah, then uh yeah.
Speaker 3: I get my workout enduring the that's yeapond right there. I know tricks. I mean, I'll attempt to do tricks.
Speaker 1: Yes, here's another idea, the Dave Ryan garage sale. We each bring in something that's kind of cool. Like I've got an old KDWB letter jacket from nineteen ninety four. I don't really want it anymore. I could sell it, auction it off on the radio. You could bring in something daily. Jenny could bring in something and then you could auction it off on the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I can.
Speaker 2: However, I just did a huge clean out of my house and donated all these things to veterans.
Speaker 5: We'll get them back.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, sorry, I need this back.
Speaker 4: I have plenty of crap that I can bring Okay, good, well crap. I've got some old oven myths that ill maybe so funny thing that you could bring into the day.
Speaker 1: Ryan garage sale.
Speaker 5: You can have Eva my dog.
Speaker 2: No, okay, piece of art that says underestimate me. That'll be fun that I'm kind of willing to part with at this point because I'm kind of over it.
Speaker 3: Is it a live laugh love fun.
Speaker 2: No, it's like an old Victorian woman with her boobies out, like yeah, I used to sit in like my bar cart and now I'm kind of.
Speaker 1: Like, eh, okay. We're working on ideas and the meantime, the simplest, easiest way to donate to Christmas Wish is to go to katiewb dot com slash wish, because apparently we are kind of pushing the envelope as far as like having enough money to do it. I know the Treasure Island and Holiday say stores are very generous and they'll come through, but we apparently need some more. So ktwb dot com slash wish. We also need an idea for the sing along song of the day. If you've got an idea that you would love to sing along with, then text that in to katwb one. That's our short code anything you'd love to scream sing along with, and we'll play it in every morning around this time, we say, hey, let's wake yourself up, get those endorphins going a little bit. That dopamine. Singing along with the radio apparently boost your mood, so we encourage you to do that. Okay. So a request this morning via text from someone named Mama Ronda. Hi, Hi Ronda, good morning. Is it weird to listen to your daughter on KTWB.
Speaker 7: I've been listening to her her whole life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that.
Speaker 1: Is true, and that is true. It's got to be kind of cool, though. You got to be proud of your little girl to grow up and be on our radio. Yeah, good, good good. I'm very proud, and you listen every morning every day. Any critiques of the shows, anything that we could work on. More Bailey this.
Speaker 7: Morning. I've enjoyed the recap of Bailey's vacation.
Speaker 3: Wow, so she does say essentially more Bailey. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that you got drunk and hit on Gaston at Disney? Is that true?
Speaker 7: Uh No, because Gaston wasn't there. I did get drunk and I hit on anybody else was Yeah, that's my girl.
Speaker 1: All right, Mama Miranda, what song do you want to hear for the sing along song of the day?
Speaker 7: Honey, I'm good and you got.
Speaker 6: It, stay true.
Speaker 3: You don't need social media for gossip, rumors and half truths. You've got Dave's dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Now you're expecting something about Taylor Swift or something meaty and relevant. Not really, I've got a viral video of a bunch of people playing smells like teen spirit on rubber chickens. Yes, I'm gonna play that for you right now. It's a horrible job they did.
Speaker 2: I was thinking to me, and I guess it probably adds something.
Speaker 1: You know what viral videos I cannot get enough of is the cat playing bagpipes at the front door at midnight. The woman comes out, She's like, no, bagpipes, put those away in the cats like.
Speaker 4: Totally.
Speaker 1: Then the next one he's playing the digitiradoo comes out and the mom cat. The mom is like, no digitidoo playing this late. So then the next shot is him with a gong no pay Oh, it's so funny. I can't get enough of those. Send them to me.
Speaker 2: Just yesterday we were speculating if Miley Cyrus was engaged or not, but it has been confirmed that she is engaged to drummer Max Mirando. She kept it low key for more than a week because being older, I'm more protective.
Speaker 3: Of what I share.
Speaker 2: And rumors had sparked because she was on the red carpet premiere for Avatar and she was flaunching a big diamond ring and it was confirmed after her future father in law posted photos saying congratulations, and one of the photos was a close up of Miley's left hand, and that ring is estimated to be worth nearly half a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Who is the guy again.
Speaker 2: Max Mirando, who is apparently drummer. I've never heard of it my life.
Speaker 3: He apparently keeps himself very low key and is not in the public eye. That's what I've heard. Switch Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Uh So, yesterday night I watched the Very Jonas Christmas Movie and that was actually delightful.
Speaker 5: Objectively, I can.
Speaker 4: Say it objectively because they had like little songs that went throughout it, and their whole thing is that they are trying to get home for Christmas, you know, the basic every Christmas movie thing. They're trying to get home for Christmas, but they have to like rediscover their brotherly love once again. It's very cute, very silly, a lot of like dead pan kind of comedy and also happy anniversary to Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra, who have now been married for seven years.
Speaker 3: They were annoying a little bit in the movie. The only thing I didn't like.
Speaker 4: Is that you never acknowledged that Joe had been married and had kids, but everybody else's kids and wives were in it, so it was kind of weird, like he was like the single one.
Speaker 5: Did you guys see the drunk raccoon?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: No, what?
Speaker 8: I've seen this picture all over social media. So in Virgil, Yeah, there is a raccoon that broke into a liquor store. I think this is a glass Friday or something so very recent and ransacked a lot of the shelves.
Speaker 5: There was liquor all on the ground.
Speaker 8: Obviously because it's a raccoon has started licking up the liquor. So then when somebody, I guess an employee, got into the liquor store the next day, the raccoon was passed out in the bathroom and there like splayed out on the Oh no, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: You got to look up the picture. Watched this last night. I think it was the premiere night of Ditty The Sean Combs The Reckoning, Yes, and it is. It doesn't hold anything back. I mean it's one of the if you watch a lot of documentaries, sometimes they're authorized by the person that it's about, and they kind of soft, you know, sell a little bit of the stuff. This was pretty hardcore. And it talks about how he was likely to be involved in the murder of Tupac because there's somebody who basically claims that, yeah, that there was a big feud that between East Coast and West Coast and Diddy was jealous of Tupac and Tupac didn't whatever, and so it's really interesting and I and you see all these people when they were young, like a young Snoop. You forget that Snoop was once young. Yeah, it's been old for so long. He's been old for so long, and he looks old, but he was like twenty two in some of these videos, and it's like wow. So anyways, called that Sean Combs the Reckoning And I'm not even into Diddy. I'm not into like that, like you know that genres especially, but it's just really interesting because he's such a pop culture figure.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen much of Taylor Swift at the Kansas City Chiefs games in terms of being on the JumboTron, and here is the president revealing how the team is dealing with Taylor Swift because she's there, she's just not really seen as much anymore.
Speaker 9: Early on in this was and I told Travis's like, look, we're going to treat you in a relationship with the same respect that we treat any other player in coaches relationship. It's a relationship like, we're not going to monetize it. We're not going to go out there and go crazy.
Speaker 2: So basically, I mean we allsow at the beginning of the relationship that everyone was watching those games to see if Taylor was going to be there, and now they've basically only shown maybe when she's showing up to the stadium or if Travis Kelsey gets a touchdown, they'll maybe pan to her, but outside of that, they're like trying to be more respectful of their relationship. And just because she got so much hate, I'm assuming too, because everyone was getting up in arms that Taylor Swifts was being featured in the middle of a football game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they should mind the business.
Speaker 4: Kim Kardashian has a masterclass in business and it will feature her ten Commandments. I already had skims in the back of my head, and then I saw a few weather.
Speaker 2: Names like that come up, and it was just such great confirmation that that was it and that people would love it and they felt included.
Speaker 4: Well, her whole class is going to be about building your brand and your business, and the ten commandments are things like you are the product, turn failure into strategy, and know you're worth.
Speaker 2: Then at text, it's easy to say when you have all the money in the world to start a business.
Speaker 1: Well, true, yeah, I know you're worth It's like, yeah, she can start a business. She can sell gum drops if she wanted to. She'd make a billion dollars off of Kim Kardashian gum drop probably now. So your average Marry or Joe tried to start a gum drop business, it would not work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I like to see this masterclass though. I want to see what she.
Speaker 5: Has to say.
Speaker 3: It'd be interesting, I mean.
Speaker 2: But it's also the fact that, like, she doesn't have any risk of failing. Yeah, when it comes down to it, if she fails, she fails, and she has plenty of money to go about her life. Whereas most people who start a business like that's their livelihood.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 8: Dave Koya was on The Today Show and he talked about how he's battling another form of cancer.
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 10: I went in for a PET scan, just a routine check up to see how am I progressing, how am I healing up? And the pet scan reveals something in my throat right at the base of my tongue. Turned out it was P sixteen squamous carcinoma, totally unrelated and it was like, really.
Speaker 8: And if you don't know Dave Koya from Full House, he had non hotchkin li foma a completely he said, completely different form of cancer, about not even a year ago, and that's what the routine checkup was for.
Speaker 5: He also talked about early detection for cancer.
Speaker 1: I was shot. I was shot.
Speaker 10: Early detection is everything. It is now saved my life twice. So talk to your doctors, get those colonoscopies, get those breast exams, get those prostate exams.
Speaker 1: So that's really.
Speaker 10: First and foremost you kind of have to stay ahead of it. Had I not gotten this routine checkup, I'd be in a world hurt right now. So we caught it early.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, is like, yeah, you got to catch it early. But a lot of the time it's like, oh, it's nothing, it's nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, You'll be like, well, I've got this weird thing on the face, but it's probably nothing.
Speaker 1: Probably nothing.
Speaker 5: You're camera swallow. Go yesterday, yesterday I.
Speaker 1: Had to go. I left the show early to go to the doctor do a camera pill swallow, which is about the size of the tip of your pinky finger, so it's not huge, but it's not small. And you put on a belt that receives the signal and takes a picture like every few seconds of the inside of your small intestine, and then it sends it to a little pack. So you wear this thing around all day and it's totally cumbersome. And then you take it back at about four o'clock in the afternoon, and I don't know when I get the results. They said it could be today or could be a couple of weeks cheeze. So yeah, so I get to sit around and wait for that one.
Speaker 3: But did it hurt to swallow it?
Speaker 1: No, not in the least. It was you know, they give you a little bottle of water and you put it on the tongue. You put it on your back of your tongue and you swallow and it's like, no big deal.
Speaker 3: They don't wrap it in a piece of cheese for you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that would that would have been a really good deal. Thatches Dive with a Smile by Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars was the top song on YouTube in twenty twenty five. Mister Beast was the top creator, and The Joe Rogan Experience was the top podcast. Other songs that did really well APT did really well, K Pop, Demon Hunters, Golden Soda Pop and Your Idol also did really well, And the top trending topics and no particular order are Squid Game, Charlie Kirk, k Pop, Demon Hunters, and Nintendo Switch to a variety.
Speaker 5: And did you ever get your Nintendo Switch too? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've had it for a long time.
Speaker 5: Your friend got it for you, right.
Speaker 1: Yes. My brother in law was down at the best Buy or game stop in Detroit and he's like, I just picked up when they have five more left. I said, do you want to go back and get me one? He said, are you serious? I said, are you?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 1: And so he did. He went back and got me one. I don't play it that often, but I do like Donkey Kongo as well though.
Speaker 4: Because it's it's winter now, you're about to be shut inside all the time.
Speaker 1: That is true. Yes, you're gonna very.
Speaker 2: True yet New Year's Rocking Eve with Ryan Seacrest, but it's Sick Clark's New Year's Rock and Eve. They have a list of awesome performers that are going to be going the SIIA. It's going to be Chapel Broone, post Alone, Demi Levado, fifty Cent, Mariah Carey, Charlie Pooth, hun Tricks, and they'll have a stage in four different locations. There's New York City, Vegas, Chicago, and Puerto Rico. And then this is what's interesting to me because obviously there's co hosts. Ryan is based in the Times Square one, but then his co hosts are going to be Rita, Aura Chance, rapper, Julian Huff who is his ex, oh, and then retired NFL player Rob Gronkowski. So I just think that that's funny. But I know that they've always had like a friendly relationship.
Speaker 8: Someday broke Yeah, see Chris Sex, Yeah, I've never heard of see crisbying in a relationship with anyone.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, it's a business for a while.
Speaker 5: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I follow one of his other girlfriends who she moved to like Italy, and now she's all about the European life.
Speaker 1: All right, that's your Dirk brought you by six one two, Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Christmas Wish comes up in a little bit and Disney on Ice tickets hit seven twenty on kd WB. Oh, your kids will love hearing this song on the radio. Turn it up. It's Golden one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 9: Four.
Speaker 1: Hey, if your mom and dad or your grandma and grandpa moved down the floor to Keys, hashtag orgy, that's all that's going on down there is like their swingers and orgies all the time. Here's your example. So, uh, you might have heard of a naughty Key party, but this is a naughty Keys party. Is in the Florida Keys. Three people to rest in the Florida Keys last Saturday? Are they caught having a naughty naughty three way in the parking lot. Now, it wasn't even happen in the middle of the night. It was around noon. So yeah, I was a forty five year old woman, forty three year old man, another fifty three to fifty nine year old man. All three were drunk, charged with disorderly intoxication, indecent exposure, and lude conduct in public. The woman, Sharon, was also charged with resisting without violence. They say that Sharon has done this kind of thing many times before, and she was arrested for similar public conduct a few months ago. Now, I'm going to look at their mugshots and you try to guess whether they are attractive or not. Do you say right away? No, Jenny, you.
Speaker 2: Say, I'm going to say.
Speaker 5: Now, and Vaunt said, okay, well that'll be the odd ball. I'll say, yeah, they're fine.
Speaker 1: Well, as a matter of fact, the men are more attractive than the woman. The woman looks like a linebacker for the Chicago Bears, and the guys looked like they got beat up by a linebacker Bears. So yeah, they are not attractive people. And you know, there's probably I've never seen any somebody like, you know, doing the thing in public, but I'd at least want him to be attractive. You know what I mean is something to stare at.
Speaker 3: You know what I feel like that's never happens though.
Speaker 4: If if anyone ever gets like arrested for public and decency, there are always some kind of like troll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they swing this around so you guys can take a look. Try not to shriek too loudly.
Speaker 9: Ah.
Speaker 11: Actually, the guy on the rights not terrible. He is well, he's attractive. He's the least awful looking anyway. You can't make this stuff up. This is what your mom and dad are doing out of the keys. We're going down to Key West this summer. Uh huh hashtag threesome in the parking.
Speaker 1: We'll be back. We're gonna talk to a woman who's quitting Christmas, and this is really interesting. I want to hear her story because she emailed in yesterday and she said, am I a terrible person for quitting Christmas? I said, what do you mean? Come on the radio tomorrow today and tell us why you're quitting Christmas and what that means. We'll talk to her in five on KATIEWB