Speaker 1: More of the rosies on intern John your morning show.
Speaker 2: You think you're in a loving, happy, healthy relationship, but then things start popping out to make it go? Is there something else going on? We try to help you rip off that band aid, so we do what we do.
Speaker 1: Tanya, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: So you and Drake I've been together for a minute. You guys been together?
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 3: We've been together?
Speaker 4: For three years?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you if I'm calling you guys.
Speaker 2: About no, it's okay, let's say better find out than kind with the happy wondering.
Speaker 1: So you guys actually met in the wild? How that happened?
Speaker 3: We met through.
Speaker 4: Like a work networking event and just completely hit it off, which is nice, especially when you get to me like in a professional setting. You see how they are in business and then just on a personal level. It was just perfect. I mean we moved, we moved pretty quickly. Within a year, we were moving in together. So yeah, we've been together for three years, living together now for about two and it's something definitely up.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just to understand, you guys don't work for the same company, right. This happened to be like an industry networking type of event.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: We're both in entertainment and then planning and gotcha. So we met at a networking event, not the same company. And then so, as a matter of fact, I was given a great opportunity a few months ago to relocate for something a little bit more permanent in New York.
Speaker 3: But he was not about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, so I mean, I gonna catch you off. So basically you would say, hey, I got this, you know, this life changing job opportunity in New York?
Speaker 1: Would you move? He said no, which it's certainly is right.
Speaker 2: I suppose so because that you have been kind of working from home but also super community, like you'll go up to New York for like a four day weekend and do you work in the office.
Speaker 1: And then okay, that's like, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm trying to make it work because I mean to your point, like, I understand that asking to relocate as a big deal because it would have effected his work days, didn't have as creative an opportunity.
Speaker 3: For him out there.
Speaker 4: So I understand that, which is why I was willing to say, all right, let's let's figure it out, you know what I mean. So I commute to New York all the time.
Speaker 5: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's it's a lot. And what I've what I've realized the last few trips, which I think I've been in denial until now, is when I leave for New York, it's like I barely hear from this man.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's weird. So you'll be up there for like four days and barely talk to him the entire time.
Speaker 4: You would think exactly that since I'm gone, he'd want to check in more often and you know, start the days with the good mornings, and but no, it's you know, he's so busy with work all the time, and so we'll do a quick check in in the morning, which I hate to even admit that three out of the four days it's a text, and I.
Speaker 2: Probably we explained to just to pop ahead. So you came back this past weekend and found what in the trash can?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: So that's yeah, that's exactly why I'm like, Okay, I need to figure this out. Because there were you tips in our bathroom with makeup on them, Okay, and they weren't my cutips yeah, and it wasn't my shade of makeup yeah yeah, ok So yes, and no I wasn't as direct as I should have been. I pretty much just you know, I said, I was like, oh something, I'm like.
Speaker 6: Something feels weird, something, there's something off. There's something off in our bath, like there's something off in our space. And of course he dismissed it, like, oh, you're just you know, you're being crazy.
Speaker 2: So's Tony, let's have sauce call from the flower company. Off from the roses. They should go to you girlfriend of three years. If they do, will put them on hold if they don't, look at some answers for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Wore the roses on intern John the Morning Show. Just about three minutes. It's wore the roses on Intern John your Morning Show. Tanya.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna recap this quick. You and Drake met a little over three years ago at a networking event, end up dating the dating up for officially three years. You guys both work in the entertainment hospitality field. Things moved relatively quick. I mean you moved in with each other from now we're living together. You a couple of months ago have the opportunity to move to New York City for work. You asked him to come with. He said, it wasn't the journey for him, which sure, that's that fair. So you guys are still living together. You work from home most days, but will super commute to New York and you'll spend four days there.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: You have noticed that when you're there, you rarely hear from him, which is not great. And then this past week and he came back, you noticed there were his Q tips in the bathroom with makeup on them. That aren't your CUE tips and aren't your makeup. That's about where we're at right in a nutshell.
Speaker 4: And you know what's funny is I forgot to mention he said.
Speaker 3: He He said he was cleaning.
Speaker 4: Our bathroom when I he said, I said something was off and then I pointed to the Q tips and I was like what.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my gosh, what's that? He said? Almost cleaning this week?
Speaker 1: This man listen, Yeah, himself, that said some deep cleaning.
Speaker 7: For getting down me wrong, like U C tips to clean a little bit like that's like, no, it's like clean.
Speaker 2: So let's do this tony sauce call from the flower company, off from the roses. I should go to you girlfriend of three years. If they do, we'll put them on hold. If they don't, we'll figure out what's going on.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hi, I'm calling for Drake.
Speaker 3: This is Drake.
Speaker 7: Hi, my name is Paisley. I'm calling you from a new local flower shop. We're trying out some new marketing. We're offering a local week of free bouquet of roses. You came up on my list today, So is there anyone that we could send that to for you? Make you look at the hero of the week, someone special in your life. It's toy free, don't need credit card info.
Speaker 3: You said, this is this is who we doing.
Speaker 7: What we're called Why mass Flowers. We're new local Flowers. We're actually downtown right across from the McDonald's and yeah, like we're sorry, way.
Speaker 3: Ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So we're just like trying out some new marketing. Instead of Instagram ads, you know you're just gonna click through it. We're wanting to give someone you know, a free bouquet a week, just so that you see it in person, so you can send them to anywhere in the country. Uh, same day delivery if it is local, but if not, I mean can We're just like hoping during the holiday season, which is upon us that you know, want to come to our shop, not a national chain. It's only free. Don't hear credit card info? I know, I hate I hate talking on the phone, so I'm kind of rambling. But it makes you look like a great person, and then it helps maybe my family's new flower shop, you know, thrive during these hard economic times.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, hold one. So you're a flower company and you're going to give me free flowers to send to somebody.
Speaker 7: Yes, so it's it's marketing. We're mom pop, my mom and dad just opened this over the summer. Uh, and we're just trying to, you know, thrive.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 7: And then I just thought my mindset just maybe so we can just take this strain together, that if you were to send someone a bouquet of flowers, because I'm sure you have someone special in your life, and I will I will say, like, maybe I'm a little sexist. I keep calling dudes because I'm like, they got someone special probably to send them to.
Speaker 5: And yeah, so I just think it makes you look like a hero.
Speaker 7: And then maybe you send it to an office like oh my god, why am this flower so cool?
Speaker 5: Then you support us?
Speaker 3: Okay? So three flowers and I get to send them to anybody I want, and I'll try.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh my gosh, thank you. Okay, let me just like start a little profile just in case you do end up coming back, so I can be like, oh, Drake Helson, so you know, So can I just get a first name for who you want to send them to?
Speaker 3: You can send it to Marley?
Speaker 5: Okay? Is that Marley like Marley Station Wall? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Totally? Oh hell are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Real quick?
Speaker 2: Drake? My name is intern John. I got sauce rose here as well. We're doing a war of the roses and.
Speaker 4: The bathroom with a cuted How stupid do you think?
Speaker 3: You know what this is? This is insane? Yeah, I thought you were. I had some people over with a kind of a little thing. They did whatever they were doing recently. You're gone all the time. She's somebody I met, but you is that?
Speaker 2: Why are you sending a stranger flowers and you have a girlfriend of three years?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't say she was a stranger.
Speaker 2: Okay, why are you send somebody flowers?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna let me talk or are you gonna go.
Speaker 1: To your girlfriend? You got this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't need to let you sing then where you got men? You don't get any rights in this conversation.
Speaker 1: Your and actually I don't have to do much. Marley can show those roses up here. I'm saying that. But yes, I agree with the segment. You can.
Speaker 2: You can shut those flowers. Some of the sun don't shine. But Drake, who is Marley? Why is she getting roses?
Speaker 3: She's somebody I met recently.
Speaker 1: Where'd you meet her? How'd you meet her?
Speaker 3: We started talking? You know what I do? You know him? In these streets? You know I gotta go.
Speaker 5: I gotta go moving out. I'm happy you to help you.
Speaker 4: Also, I got the information. I I am hot, and I am I'm going to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm on your side.
Speaker 1: Yes, Greg, you stay in the streets, my guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you keep.
Speaker 3: Don believe this. You're never even around. You're never even paying attention to anything. I'll be around, says Or of the roses is cretaped and possibly edited for broadcasts with permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 1: Want more roses, go to YMS radio dot com would.
Speaker 2: Love your thoughts over texts nine nine three three eight War the Rosies on intern John in your Morning show in Colombia Alice sing, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Hey, good morning. You heard more of the Roses girl. What you want to say?
Speaker 3: She is gonna be so much better with al you.
Speaker 2: As amen girl, Thank you for listening. I have a great day, you too and everything. Celebrity Sauce has her entertainment of part coming. What you got for us?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you all about this awesome, wicked Airbnb.
Speaker 2: Get to it in less than three minutes on intern Jown in your Morning Show, Intern.
Speaker 5: John in your Morning Show.
Speaker 1: iHeartRadio.