Speaker 1: If you listen to this show at all, the Day Ryan Show, you probably heard about me talk about my family and my sisters. And I went to dinner with three of my sisters last night, and one of them leaned over and said, I have a confession to me. It's my oldest sister, Sharon. She is eighteen years older than me. It was her birthday yesterday, so we took her to Olive Garden and so my sister Vivian and Donna were chatting, you know, and Sharon leans over, she's across the table. She says, I have to tell you something's bothered me for a long time. You ready, Yeah, when mom, this is her talking. When mom was eight months pregnant with you. I punched her in the belly. Oh no, And I said why. She said, I don't know. I don't think I was jealous. I think I was just mad and upset that I was not. I was eighteen years old and I didn't have a future because you know, back then was your eighteen You're expected to have like a future and a husband and a wife and you know all these things and does so she punched me in the belly, and I said, well, you know what, it's okay. I turned out fine, nothing's wrong. And she's like, I've just felt bad about it my entire life. I'm like, wow, so she got that off her chest last night? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where did that come from?
Speaker 1: Though? I think that it's because sometimes when you get older, you want to like get things off your chest. She's eighty one, so she I don't know why did she do it? Vaunt, I have no idea, So I made up for it. I punched her in the belly.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: You started off saying that she's eighteen years older than you. But then as you told the story, I was like, oh, she was just a little kid, it's fine. And then I remembered she was eighteen ago.
Speaker 1: Oh wait turned eighteen three days before I was born.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she punched your mom.
Speaker 1: Punched my mom in the belly. And then you know, the sisters are they're a colorful lot. They're a colorful lot. And they all agreed that they are impaths and psychic and they're like, yep, mom was a psychic. Yeah, I'm a psychic too. Oh, I'm a psychic too. And that's when I started to carefully read the menu, very very carefully study the menu. I'm like, okay, anyway, but it was delightful. We had a lot of fun. You want to see the sisters what they look like. They're on my Instagram day Ryan Show or Dave Ryan Kto would be on Instagram. The one on the right, she's in the red hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, got it.
Speaker 5: I was trying to figure out who was who because.
Speaker 1: I know who Donna is there really are They're delightful. We had really a great time last night, but I had to get home. It's like I had to go to bed. I'm like, okay, it's seven thirty here, eight thirty back at home. I gotta get to bed. We had a really nice time. Why in the world are you up so early? I want you to do is if you're up this early every morning, great. If you're never up this early. Maybe you got a like a surgery this morning. Maybe you're getting your gallbladder taken out, Maybe you're getting your wisdom teeth taken out today. You're up really early. Why are you up this early? Maybe you couldn't sleep, Maybe you're pregnant and you're in labor right now, So why are you up this early? Call me at six, five, one, nine, eight, nine kt. Just tell me why you're up this early, and I'll get your Boo Bash tickets. Boo Bash is coming up? Is it a week from tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Nine?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you were down at hop House Jenny yester Or on Sunday.
Speaker 5: On Sunday, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Said Hophouse is the perfect place for Boo Bash. We got a one thousand dollars costume contest three times sexiest overall Men's and women's most Creative or like best overall, and then duo or group and we got Psychic Gary Spivey, and you said, it's a perfect setting for it.
Speaker 4: It's so fun, it's huge, it's beautiful. It's got like an overlooking top spot where you can look down at all the drunk people if you think you're better than that, and.
Speaker 5: It's kind of boogie up there too.
Speaker 4: It's like a cocktail lounge with like velvet chairs and stuff, but it's very spacious, it's gorgeous. There's plenty of bars, so don't worry, you'll be able to get your cocktails at any given point. And then on top of it, you're in at Mystic Lag, so you can go gamble if you really feel like it.
Speaker 1: Forwards, go hang out in Bailey's mom's baby Bailey's mother's room. Yeah, is getting a room. So afterward the party moves up to Mama Ron.
Speaker 3: Everybody's going to party and Mama rond Are you going to stay in her room?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna. I mean I have to work the next day, I know.
Speaker 5: But you could just get up a little earlier to drive here.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have halloween costume where you're a few too many cocktails and be like, mom, and.
Speaker 5: I sleep in your room?
Speaker 2: Did I stay here?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: You know, maybe if you are up early, call me at sixty five one nine eight nine KT. But you tell me why you're up early, you know, get you into Boo Bash. To Boo Bash, here's your chance.
Speaker 4: One thing is we only are leving one person say it's because of work?
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah it's gonna we're gonna be like where's work again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, great?
Speaker 5: All right. So Aliah's on the phone right now, Dave.
Speaker 1: Hello, Oleah. You want to go to Boo Bash. Sure, yeah, let's get you in. Why are you up so early?
Speaker 5: I am on my way to work.
Speaker 1: There it is there, it is. You're like us yep, you're like us. I get a bit four thirty. We got to be here by six. Thank you don't care, yay care. Thanks for doing what you do. We appreciate you, all right, Jenny get if that's the one you get a Jenny you talked to this?
Speaker 5: Hi, Emily, why are you up so early this morning? You're going to play pickleball?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 2: Something open already for pickleball?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really, gym's opening out like five in the morning. Well that's exciting. Now you're doing a little duo singles.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, that's dedication.
Speaker 4: Right, Emily, hang on, we'll get you some tickets. Next up is Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 5: Stephanie Hi? Why why are you up so early? Stephanie.
Speaker 3: I'm just bringing Amazon to everybody orders way of saying she's working, But she's not saying I'm headed to work now. She's bringing Amazon to every She's doing as a service seventy.
Speaker 4: You're probably delivering half of the Halloween costumes that people ordered for Boo Bash, right, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: All right, absolutely, if you.
Speaker 2: See Jenny's in there, give it a little kiss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and moving along a little faster.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want to keep calling. If you want to keep calling, we had to take a break, but you want to keep calling during this get Boo Bash tickets. We'll set you up. We'd love to have you there six five, one, nine eight nine KDWB on October thirtieth at the Hop House at Mystic Lake. We'll be back with the Daily Bailey coming up next, Dave's Dirt, lots of stuff going on, Sabrina Carpenter tickets coming up at seven oh five. We'll tell you all about it's coming up on KDWB Morning Show on KTWB. What is the temperature outside right now? And it was yet yesterday was like gross and rainy and windy and gross and awful. What is it right now? What is the forecast for today?
Speaker 5: Right now? It is forty.
Speaker 1: There's a reason I'm asking forty four, okay.
Speaker 4: And I think it's gonna be like fifty two of a high today.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is not terrible, but you know one morning you're gonna wake up it's gonna be so cold. It's gonna be like God, where'd this come from? You frost on your windshield, Your fingers will be cold. That's why we're doing coats for kids with Pilgrim drye Cleaners. They've extended a little bit because the warm weathers kind of discourage people from getting their coats out and going down to Pilgrim. So Jenny and I are doing something we're super proud of. We're gonna be at the Pilgrim Dry Cleaners doing coach for kids. We've teamed up every year for like the last many many years. I'm gonna be there on the twenty third, the one in White It's tomorrow, isn't it. Yeah, the one in why Zetta. And you're gonna be there on the twenty fourth at the same one, right, And.
Speaker 4: It's right in the heart of all of those cute little places in Wyetta where like COVID six myths like in that area.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know exactly where it is, on the north shide side of the lake. Yeah, and we're gonna be there. You win Katie bigb prizes and pizza gift cards from Devani's. Just bring buy some coats, whether it's one or two, or you get fifteen or whatever. Maybe go around theighborhood ask your friends for some bring by coats for kids. They clean and redistribute and here's a little bonus. Everybody who donates at least one coat gets a copy of my book Little Dave's Amazing Day. Give it to you for free. It's all yours retails online for nineteen ninety nine. But I'll get you a copy for free if you come by Pilgrim between eleven thirty and one thirty this tomorrow. So come by and then come by and see Jenny the next day. Let's do the Daily Bailey on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: Today is National Nut Day. It's a good day to go nuts everybody. I wish I was making it up, but I'm not. It's National Nut Day. So I want you to tell me and you can text in as well. Five three nine two one. Your favorite kind of nut and something that you do that could be classified as a little nutty.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got to think about it.
Speaker 1: A little nutty.
Speaker 3: It can be a grand scheme of things like, you know, putting vinegar in your coffee, or organizing your clothes by color, or conspiracy theories, or stalking your ex or whatever that can be considered a little nutty. But I feel like we all have a go to nut that is our favorite. But I didn't want to just say that, So you have to talk about what you're doing that's a little nutty.
Speaker 2: So I'll go first.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll go first. My favorite nut thank you for asking. Are peanuts in the shell. Peanuts in the shell better than peanuts that are already unshelled and in a container.
Speaker 2: I love peanuts in the shell.
Speaker 3: And something I do that is a little nutty, especially right now in the online daily in the online dating hellscape that I am in, I keep coming across stand up comics, different guys that do stand up comedy. So I google them to find their stand up comedy sets and I watch them to make sure they're funny.
Speaker 2: And that's something I do that could be considered a little nutty.
Speaker 3: David, what's your favorite kind of nut and what is something that you do that is classified as a little nutty.
Speaker 1: I would say pistachios, But when I'm doing mix, the big resiliens that are in the big brown shell and they're the size of your thumb, They're so good. I love those a little lightly salted and a little nutty. I am a bit of a hoarder and I don't like to throw things away, so I'll see something that I might should throw it away, and I'm like, no, I might like to have that. It's Carson's old shoes when he was four, and I don't want to throw him away. I can't donate him. Let's keep him until next time I clean the house. So I'm a bit of a hoarder.
Speaker 3: Fabulous, that's a good one. Thank you for telling us that. And I'm sure that was really hard for you to get off your chest, Jenny. Yeah, what's your favorite kind of nut and what do you do that?
Speaker 2: He was kind of a nutty.
Speaker 4: I'm probably gonna say it wrong because now I forget which way is the funny way to say in the right way to say it.
Speaker 5: But pecans, Oh yeah, pecans.
Speaker 3: I feel like it doesn't matter on pecon or pecanni pecans.
Speaker 4: Those are my favorite. My nutty thing is something you all know already, which is the fact that I will get up in the middle of the night and have a snack. So last night, I'll tell you what it was. It was a Peebee fit protein bar. So it's basically chocolate with like a peanut butter filling in the middle that's filled with protein, but not something you should be eating at I don't know one am as you're basically sleeping, but you were so hungry. I am so hungry all the time, and I don't get it. I have tried to fight this addiction for years.
Speaker 2: It's just like your metabolism is so good. Hi way, mush be Vin. What's your favorite kind of nut and what do you do that's a little nutty? Basic?
Speaker 6: You already know peanut because I'll do peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and something I do kind of nutty.
Speaker 2: It's not nutty. But I'll watch like a Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 6: Interview or like you know, some type of late night interview, and I'll be like, I'll notice a random cut the way that the interview was cut, and I'd be like, wait a minute, did they cut this for time?
Speaker 2: I guess that's like the production kid in me, because that's why I major it in.
Speaker 6: And so then I'll go look up the extended interview and be like, oh, so this is how they cut this.
Speaker 2: And it seems seamless. It's such an odd particular thing. Okay, I mean, I'll give you one more too. I love calendars.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, I used to want like a calendar that a teacher would have in their classroom. I would ask for that for Christmas and I could tell you, oh, my birthday next year is on a Wednesday, or like Christmas in three years or was on this day.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're a little nutty. That's a little nutty thing to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, thank you so much. We did get a text that says my favorite is pecans, And probably a little nutty of me is I love salt in my coffee, like salted caramel latte or salted pecan.
Speaker 2: I just throw in extra salt.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Dame tried them at once because that was a Wasn't that a thing?
Speaker 5: Day one?
Speaker 1: It was a thing? Yeah, so it was butter in the coffee maybe five ten years ago something like that. Yeah, And it's like it's not bad, but it's not better than like, you know, a mini moo and mini moves way better than that.
Speaker 2: You do love a mini moo.
Speaker 4: I guess I do something nutty that Bailey and I both do is when we feel like we need something, we go digging in the fridge because I just dug in the fridge for some creamer for my coffee because I'm out, Well I'm not out it's just a little chunky at home, and I figured I might not want to use this one anymore.
Speaker 2: We have one more text message that says my favorite.
Speaker 3: Nut is cinnamon roasted almonds. What classifies me as nutty is I supervise a group home with residents diagnosed with It's a fren of us. So sometimes I talk out loud to myself and they ask me who I'm talking to because they're confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you know who's nutty is Janelle Monet. Do you know who she is?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Have you heard the latest from her?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: Oh she is. I will tell you on Dave's Dirt. Janelle money is, like you know, she's a musician, like songwriter, whatever, and she is widely famous among people who love her. We don't play a lot of her music on Katie WDB, but she has made a claim that just shows you either how out of touch celebrities are or how nutty they are. I will tell you all this is my favorite dirt story about what Janelle Monee claims to have done.
Speaker 2: And I hear she likes.
Speaker 1: Nutty. I'm crazy, all right? Give me give me a song for the sing along song of today. What do you want to hear six five, one, nine eight nine. Kato would be always love playing a sing along song for you this morning. It's kind of like a bunch of friends get together, we all sing along to a song. But what songs should we sing along to? We'll play it in a minute. You just gotta text me, tell me what sounds good. Text me at KADEWB one and we'll do it when we come right back. All right, Coming up in a second, we're gonna do Dave Dirt. I'm very excited to tell you about Janelle Monet, who we don't really have a lot of reports on the dirt, but she says she did something that is like, Okay, you're crazy, and I almost think that she might be messing with us a little bit, but I don't think. I think she might be one of those stars that is so absolutely full of herselves that she thinks she can say something in her fans will be like, oh my god, that's amazing. All right, I got to tell you that story. Coming up in a little bit right now. Though, it's your sing a long song of the day to boost your endorphins. Wail along with this song. It's fun to do It is a sing along song of the day Mariah Carey on kd double Dave's Dirt. We had a lot of stuff to cover, and here we go.
Speaker 7: Who's making a comeback, who's been canceled? And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Angel? It's Dave's Dirt on kad w B.
Speaker 1: All right, here is a little story from Janelle Monet. Now it's time to ask is she crazy or she just messing with it? And now, first of all, who's Jane mone That's not really that important, but she is an artist that you probably have heard of. We don't really play her music on KATIEBB. I don't know if we found a clip of Janelle Monet's music.
Speaker 5: No, we're grabbing it right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, it doesn't matter that much. So anyway, she is doing an interview with a singer Lucy Dakis for Rolling Stone, and she revealed that she has the power of you ready time travel? Yeah, Janelle Monay can travel through time. Bailey. Oh, she said, I traveled back into the nineteen seventies and I saw David Bowie do the Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. It was incredible. Yeah, she traveled back into the seventies, she said, I was backstays. I was like, this is what I want to do. So I jetted back to the two thousands, and I was like, I can have the musical, make the music, create the lyrics, and create community around transformation and being queer and not even just in sexuality, but in how we see the world. Luckily, it was a video interview and you can see the interview. We're trying to decide how to handle the whole thing. But I guess you know, Number one, here's a celebrity that is so like full of themselves that they think that they can say something like this, We'll believe them. But also, if you travel back in time, that's all you can think to do is go to a David Bowie concert. I mean, what happened to killing Baby Hitler? You know, you can kill Baby Hitler, or you can invest in Apple or Microsoft or something like that, then come back and use your riches to like better the world. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's a musician. Yeah, she's got that creative side of her. She needs to go see somebody like David Bowie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, what at least hear her out.
Speaker 3: I would hear her out because I'd want to know what is it that you saw? Like I even if I think in my brain cuckoo bananaskoockoo bananas, I would still be like, tell me more, because I just that would be fascinating.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what the interviewer did. Oh she sat there and Dave, did you watch the interview or.
Speaker 7: Did you no?
Speaker 1: I god no, I just would be transcript.
Speaker 4: She sat there and just looked at her and she's like, I'm sorry you did what? And she just keeps a straight face the whole time, but you can read everything about her face as she's listening to her.
Speaker 2: Tell the story.
Speaker 6: Forget what Janelle when A saw. I want to know what Janelle when A smoked before this interview?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, well you know what, I'll tell you. The least that she she could go back in time, The very least she could have done is warned the Rock not to make Black Adam and done all of us, you know, like you know, done all of us a favor? Good? You know, exactly right? Anyway, thought it was a crazy story.
Speaker 5: I love what Black Adam.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you it's.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I've been watching movies. I mean Colorado. So I watched I came across something on Instagram and it was it was something like the five most fed up movies I've ever seen. And so this guy goes through these five ft up movies, and so one of women is called Landmine Goes Click. And so it starts off there in like Ukraine. There's three people, a guy as girlfriend and their best friend, and and they're hiking through Ukraine and they stop to get a picture and one of them steps on a land mine that was left there from a war, and he knows that if he steps off, it'll blow him up, so he can't step off the land mine. But then it gets even worse and worse and worse. And this movie is no question, it is so blanked up that I was watching it going this is horrific. So if you want to watch a horrifically fed up movie, the land Mine Goes Click, get back to me. I want to hear what you think about it. The end Curt thank you.
Speaker 4: So there's a clip going viral right now of a mashup of Backstreet Boys and Taylor's Backstory Boy's song Everybody and Taylor Swift's new song Elizabeth Taylor. Oh Wow, there's like this whole build up too, because this clip doesn't really show it, but it's like this whole build up where it's mostly like Backstreet Boy song and then her chiming in. But I've been seeing like Ajmclean did like a whole video on his Instagram of at him like coming to life, and when it like chimes in and mashes up, he's like broad fully to life. And it's kind of just the new thing I'm seeing all over Instagram, the new hot song and obviously the mashups twenty million times better than the actual song.
Speaker 5: O I would say, Swift, don't come at me.
Speaker 2: You said, it's true. It's true.
Speaker 3: Netflix has partnered with toy makers Mattel and Hasbro to make dozens of products based on K pop Demon Hunters, so they'll have collectibles, action figures, toys, games, playsets, and plush, but none of them will be available until the spring, which seems not the smartest thing when Christmas happens in December. But you can already put things on order, do pre orders at Amazon, Target, at Walmart and all of those big box places starting in November to get your K Pop Demon Hunter toys, and they are already bragging.
Speaker 2: This movie is bragging for the top.
Speaker 3: Ten most likely costumes for Halloween, and six of them are K Pop Deven Hunters. So Dave still has to watch it. I tried to remind you yesterday and you never did.
Speaker 1: As by watched. Yeah, I never did. I was busy with my sisters and I was busy watching Landmine.
Speaker 3: Gold Mine goes click yeah, yea, yeah, I understand, I get it.
Speaker 6: Watch it, Bailey Dare Yeah, no, never the greatest selling single in history, all the songs in the world, and he guesses what it could be.
Speaker 1: David, greatest selling single in history Umbrella by Rihanna. Have you no idea?
Speaker 2: You're close. You're in the right era.
Speaker 5: It is when.
Speaker 2: Bruno mars just the way you are?
Speaker 1: Really Yeah.
Speaker 6: The Recording Industry Association of America just said that it's the first song to be certified twenty one times platinum, but previously holding that record a newer song which I'm much more surprised by.
Speaker 2: It and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Left.
Speaker 6: This is post Malone. We played this on KTWB for a little bit. Like I said, I don't know how this was before Bruno, but shout out to Buno man a legend. I love that song. Anything he does, honestly that every thing he does so concerned. Yeah, so good.
Speaker 1: Since the founding of Only Fans, content creators have earned twenty five billion dollars. That's the stat from the Only Fans CEO, Kylie Blair. She proudly stated yesterday, there's not many companies that can talk about creating wealth for others rather than just profiteering. Creators offer the monthly subscriptions or a one time payment for a specific amount. The CEO claimed in a bit of wordplay that Only Fans is not just adult content, but it's content for adults. Okay, accounts include does sports figures, so it's not all porn. But I don't I have an Only Fans membership when it was first new to see what it was like, and then I'd never remembered to I don't know my password or anything. I swear to god, I'm never sure.
Speaker 4: I thought you could just like have an Only Fans, but then you have to get a subscriptions specific people.
Speaker 5: So who are you subscribed by? David?
Speaker 1: I don't, I promise, I mean porn is porn is free, Why would I pay your porns?
Speaker 2: Exactly true.
Speaker 1: Anyway, creators can earn eighty percent of subscription fees, while OnlyFans takes twenty percent for hosting photos, videos, and live streams. There was a video that was going around on Instagram a couple of weeks ago, and it was a woman who's like, I'm probably I'm twenty eight years old. I was going to quit everything. I was going to become a millionaire on only fans. In the first month, I made four hundred and thirty dollars, Month number two I made two hundred and eighteen dollars, and month number three I made one hundred and twelve dollars. Didn't quite work out that she had planned it to. Well, yeah, keep that day job, ny.
Speaker 4: So today was the drop of new episodes for Love is Blind. This is the marriage episode, so whether or not the couple's make it to the altar and then whether or not they say I do So I'm hyped about that. But also Adam Brody, he is going to be on the Hot Ones podcast because he's promoting the new season of a show called Nobody Wants This that's on Netflix, and that begins streaming season two tomorrow Thursday.
Speaker 5: And Bailey and I have watched that Bond Did you watch that show?
Speaker 6: I have not.
Speaker 2: My mom asked me if I've seen it, Oh, which.
Speaker 4: It's so good, So I'm really hyped for that one to come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I've been watching Love Is Blind blindly, so I've been covering my TV to watch it, and I apparently am way far behind. So I apologize, Jenny, I'm so sorry. You can't talk to me about it. Maybe one day. Taylor Swift is quietly creating her own charitable foundation, and apparently last week's fundraising victories for the Monterey Bay Aquarium which was two point three million dollars that I don't know if she really had a hand in it, but she helped out with it.
Speaker 2: And then she.
Speaker 3: Also helped a Swifty with stage four brain cancer with three hundred and thirty three thousand dollars, and so now people are saying that she's planning to leverage her popularity to change lives. And we were talking about the Monterey Bay Aquarium thing last week and that her friend Ruby Row Ruby Ray was saying that, oh, she always like donates to these different charities that she just like scrolls through GoFundMe and just picks one and finishes the the like fundraising for it, and like it's we don't necessarily think that she's not doing it. I just want her to be the one to say that she's doing this stuff, so instead of hearing it through the grapevine, we're hearing it from her, because then I would believe it more so if she's quietly creating her own charitable foundation, I would like her too loudly create her own charitable foundation.
Speaker 2: That's my say on Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Okay Bailey, thank you that yesterday we did the top witch movies of all time. I'll do the top five best zombie movies. And I'm just getting on the horror movies. So a lot of these I'm probably haven't seen, so you be the judge. Number five is trained to Busaine. I think it's how you pronounced this. It's from twenty sixteen or four is Sean of the Dead. That's a good movie.
Speaker 2: Number three is twenty eight days later.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 2: I think I started this one.
Speaker 6: It was actually really good, but the sequel is bad. Number two Best zombie movie of all time. Day of the dead and any guesses for number one Zombie Land No, oh.
Speaker 1: David twenty eight days later, again, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a dawn of the day that number one. Okay, say those are the best zombie movies. Fabulous got a heavy Davy.
Speaker 4: I think you turn your microphone down while you're sneezing over there.
Speaker 1: Oh, hello, hello, one, two hello better in my back, my back and my head back here.
Speaker 5: Feel like you were talking ten feet.
Speaker 2: Away from the bag he was peeing.
Speaker 1: I had to sneeze, so I turned my microphone down. So can I tell you? I thought I was gonna I thought I was gonna die on Saturday night because I have like belly I have like belly pain. I've headed for like twelve years and they can't find it. They've done every test in the world, and sometimes it's really bad, like it hurts right now, probably about a three on a scale of one to ten, But it was like a twelve on a scale of one to ten on Saturday night, and I was like, I started thinking about dying, and I thought, what would they find? Where would I want to be laying if they found that I was dead? Like if I didn't call Susan and she had the neighbor come check on me. I'd want to make sure the kitchen was clean, so I cleaned the kitchen up a little bit. I put some things away. I took my underwear off the floor, and I was so I hurt so bad on Saturday that I thought if I was home, I would have gone to the emergency room. But I'm in Colorado. I don't want to go to a strange emergency room by myself. So are no, No? Wouldn't you rather go to your local like the two twelve Medical Center? Y no, rather than one? If you're in Connecticut, you're in Hartford, you don't want to go there? Gross? Have you ever been to Hartford? What a pit? I'm kidding. I don't know. I don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway. Happy birthday, tenth birthday to Kendall and Piper. Thank you for listening, and thanks for sponsoring the Dave's Dirt six one two Injured Iimer and Lambers Injury Law. Let's get right into you can't make this stuff up on KTWB one on one point three KDWB. You're an American and everybody knows it. When you go to Spain, or you go to Italy or you go to Greece. You might try to blend in with the locals so you don't appear like a tourist. But what you don't realize is the locals aren't fooled, and they know you're an American tourist right away. So here are things that give us away when we're traveling abroad. Asking for ice in beverages. So if you if you go to Germany or France or Italy or somewhere like that, they put maybe a little bit of ice in your diet coke, but we want the glass half full with ice, so we'll ask for ice. Sometimes they don't put it in there at all. Eating meals quickly instead of taking your time. That's the thing about going out to eat or making something amazing, is that we want to eat it so fast you go out to eat, you can't wait until you're you know, Fetichini Alfredo gets there and you'll wolf it down. It's gone in eight and a half minutes. Not overseas talking to everybody and starting conversations with random strangers. See Bailey doing this when she's in Spain and she's like, sow hi, but where are you from and they're like, oh, leave me alone. Talking loudly is always a dead giveaway for we Americans. Tipping at restaurants. It's just not done in most countries, and servers don't expect it except from Americans. It's so true. They don't expect tips. I mean, we don't travel, we aren't big travelers, but we went to Germany years ago, probably twenty years ago, and they just they don't reject your tips, but they don't expect them. So when you give them a tip, they're kind of like, huh oh, damn. Sorry.
Speaker 6: Wonder what they get paid out there then, because a lot of like waiters waitresses here, most of their money comes from tips.
Speaker 1: Survive on tips. Right, Yeah, I have no idea. And another one if you are American, this gives you the waigh feeling the need to have a car and driving everywhere instead of walking or using public transportation. That is one thing I noticed when we were in France is everybody was thin because everybody does two things walks and smokes. So if you don't feel like walking somewhere at least starts smoking. I would say, lucky strike men falls they're an entry level cigarette. Lucky strike menfols so delicious and they'll help you, help you lose weight.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it suppresses your appetite or what is it with smoking?
Speaker 5: I mean I've always known that, but well, you.
Speaker 1: Are a smoker. I make it. It's like, if you feel like putting something in your mouth, and I'm not trying to be silly, you can put a cigarette in your mouse instead of like, instead of oh that sounds delicious. All right, we got more Boo Badge tickets for you coming up in a little bit. We're also about ten minutes away from Sabrina Carpenter. We're gonna fly you off to sunny warm Los Angeles. It's gonna be cold and the next couple of weeks sometime you know it's coming. It's gonna be real cold, and they're gonna predict weather. Girl, Jenny's gonna predict two to four inches of snow sometime in the next couple of weeks. You know it's gonna happen. Let's get you out and away from that to where the sun shines, the sun glints off the ocean, the palm trees are beautiful, and everybody is outside. It is Los Angeles. You'll go see Sabrina Carpenter. We'll get you the keyword and tell you how to play the game. Coming up and bend another five minutes on KDWB. Stay right here.