Speaker 1: No phone screener Friday. It started out as a bad idea that kind of turned into a lot of fun. We said, most radio stations, when you call in, we say, well, off the air, we'll say, well, what do you want to talk about? And what's your name? And where are you calling from? Okay, we'll be there in just a second, and we put you on hold. That's a phone screener. We don't do that on Fridays. We just open up the phones and let's kind of go crazy bringing up something you want to bring up, a comment, a complaint, a question, anything you want to bring up. With a couple of exceptions, we don't do shout outs like I want to give a shout out of my daughter Becca. We love shout outs, but we don't do on phone screen. No phone screen for Friday. You got to be at least sixteen years old. Kids are adorable. We love kids, but usually they go ah, and then we feel bad because we have to cut them short. No swearing, obviously, no plugging your Christmas pop up or your store or your Instagram And is there anything I have a plan? Always kind of helps do because I know when we answered the phone, you're like, oh, huh what, So think about what you want to say, and then the other thing is let the phone ring ring ring, because you're gonna when you're just gonna ring until we pick you up. Already Yep, I'm right already right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you?
Speaker 1: The number is six' five one nine eight nine KD wb and we welcome first time callers if you've never done it, before you are up first on no phone screen Or. Friday what's your?
Speaker 3: Name my Name's.
Speaker 1: Emily what's? Up? EMILY i am.
Speaker 4: Calling to shout out moms for Creating christmas.
Speaker 2: Gradget christmas, magic you know? What, yeah because my mom.
Speaker 4: Mad you, know we're not close to shout, out but this is a lot broader. Event christmas magic specifically comes from. Moms And i'm proud of all y'all and we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: There we're gonna get.
Speaker 1: THAT i think you're ninety nine percent. Right there's a lot of families that don't have a, mom where there is dad creating the. Magic but you're. Right what my mom was the one who did the. Shopping we don't go down to K. Mart we'd pick out our presence and buy, something you, know soap on a rope for, dad and you know, whatever and you're absolutely right and, mom great.
Speaker 4: Dad AND i CAN'T i can't give him enough credit for. That BUT i don't think he's got one. Present he has no idea when the events are what we're bringing or When's?
Speaker 1: Christmas what's happenings the tree in the living?
Speaker 5: Room are you in charge of getting like his parents', presence so that like when you guys are opening presents At, christmas he's got to like pretend like he knew what he got his mom and.
Speaker 2: Dad he has no.
Speaker 6: Idea, yeah, okay, okay all, right he's pulling through.
Speaker 1: There thank, You, Emily thank. You next, one no phone screen Or. Friday go ahead and turn your radio. Down you're up. Next what is your? Name, okay we're gonna move, on all, Right just listen on the. PHONE i get, it you're busy listen to the, radio but you know we'll put on when you call in, six, five, one, nine, eight nine k W. B, hi what's your? Name? Hi what's?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 7: MEGAN i was, wondering what is the most annoying part of being A dj besides the early morning.
Speaker 1: That takes the? Cake it really, DOES i would, say, man there's not a lot that's. ANNOYING i think there's certain things that we don't always like to, Do like every day we got to come up with some sort of a social media, post and sometimes we're, LIKE i would say meetings that happen at three o'clock in the, afternoon because to, us that is, like you, know there's like most people having a meeting at nine o'clock at, Night SO i would say meetings at three o'clock in the afternoon are a pain in the.
Speaker 6: Neck, YEAH i would say having to decipher What dave And vont, mean Because vont is terrible at doing like he'll try and do.
Speaker 2: Charades and try to get me to understand what he's.
Speaker 6: SAYING i have no idea what he's, saying and Then dave's eyes are telling me something And i'm just going no, idea no idea. Whatsoever, No so that's the hardest part for me is deciphering these two.
Speaker 5: MEN i would just say, sometimes And i'm not speaking about The Minnesota live podcast because we had such a great time On, saturday but you, know we like have to work events on weekends a, lot so when people get to Enjoy friday, Night saturday And sunday we get usually Just.
Speaker 2: Saturday Because friday we're still.
Speaker 5: Working sunday we're still working on the, show So saturday is our one day.
Speaker 1: Off, yeah it's kind of. True, yeah, yeah thank. You let's go to another. Call you're up next on no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name I'm?
Speaker 4: Amber good morning you.
Speaker 7: Guys Hi, amber good. Morning SO i just wanted to say thank you To Dave bryan for one of my favorite vacations a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Ago oh what was?
Speaker 7: That so we my family had A christmas wish and you let us go to your house In.
Speaker 1: COLORADO i remember, you. Guys you know WHAT i remember about, you? Guys number, one you were very grateful and very, gracious and you cleaned that m effort like it'd never been cleaned. Before and anybody who stays at my house kind of does a half assed. Effort, yeah there was a trainer friend of. Mine brenton's family cleaned it really. Well nate cleaned it really. Well my nephew left like there was a stain on the couch THAT i still can't. Identify so, no it's. Disgusting. Amber what did you do when you're out In colorado at my.
Speaker 2: House we went up to.
Speaker 7: A pike's, peak we did some. Hiking we went To Manita, Springs Manitou.
Speaker 1: Springs, yes it's a lovely little resort. Town. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah and we had my sisters with me and my son and a couple of his friends and we just hung out and had a great.
Speaker 1: TIME i still have a picture of that you guys somewhere at the. House and this is we don't know each. Other you guys did A christmas wish AND i threw into a couple of days stay at my.
Speaker 2: House nice you.
Speaker 7: DID i remember seeing zeros in the back when through your bathroom, window AND i just love that magical.
Speaker 1: Moment thanks for cleaning that house and not leaving a stain on the. COUCH i appreciate.
Speaker 4: You thank.
Speaker 8: You it was.
Speaker 1: TRIP i love. It thank.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 1: Amber no phone Screener friday On KATIE wb what's your, Name? Dana what's?
Speaker 9: UP i have a pretty hot.
Speaker 3: Take if you free feed your cat and.
Speaker 4: You have a cat tower and.
Speaker 7: Stuff like that and your cat is still.
Speaker 1: Maybe you shouldn't have a.
Speaker 3: Cat cats are always.
Speaker 6: Overweight, Okay So, dave what you don't? Know it's free feeding means that you just like put a bunch of food in a bowl and let it sit. There, okay so then your cat can just eat whenever they want. To and, UH i guess, yeah they might be kind of. Fat my cat's fat and he's not free. Fed SO i don't know what his problem.
Speaker 1: Is you got to give it him down To Snap fitness And Olivia Weight. Controls just give him a little tiny.
Speaker 6: Barbells i'll be, like all, right do some, squats our, cat our.
Speaker 1: Cat let's us know when it's five. O'clock, wow five. O'clock that cat's got a TIME x. Somewhere no phone screen For? Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 4: Minnesota In?
Speaker 2: Minnesota And i'm just.
Speaker 7: Kidding good, morning, guys come.
Speaker 10: Moday oh everybody.
Speaker 2: Far hold.
Speaker 9: Good, HEY i have a few words for, you, okay.
Speaker 2: Love, yeah love you. Best, YEAH a.
Speaker 1: Couple of words. Too, yeah all, right no phones for Your. Friday thank. You you're up, next by the, way number six five one nine KD wb. Love first time callers or many time? Callers what is your? Name? Ariana what's? Up? ARIANNA i just.
Speaker 10: Wanted to say something with the CONVERSATION i heard earlier WHEN i first got in the car about The chinese zodiac. Signs, yeah so they followed the lunar new, year SO i, basically, well it's not. Me but sometimes you grow up thinking like if you were born in Like january Or, february you might think you're like the twenty twenty zodiac. Signs really you're the twenty nineteen zodiac sign because it's still the previous, time so we might.
Speaker 2: All be wrong and, yeah, okay maybe you're not a. HORSE i am worse to.
Speaker 10: See when the Lunar new year. Ended born in the beginning of the.
Speaker 2: Year, yeah no.
Speaker 1: Phone screen Or. Friday what's your, Name, Renee Renee.
Speaker 4: HI i just have to SAY i have been listening to you for so. LONG i am thirty seven. NOW i remember getting on a school bus WHEN i was like in middle, school AND i want to, say your co host Was. Lena so it's been that. Long and my daughter's eleven now and she listens to you guys every. Morning so Next, Friday i'm going to try to get her to call in with.
Speaker 2: Me, oh because she's just.
Speaker 4: Obsessed she's obsessed With Dave ryan in the morning. Show if you asked so many questions about your guys' job to sell intersa that on being a radio. Host so it's super cute to see LIKE katiewb And Dave ryan come like entirely.
Speaker 1: Circle you, KNOW i love that you make me. Smile when you said when you first started to talk about how you've been listening for you many many, years it made me. SMILE i never get tired of hearing. THAT i appreciate it so, much and we never. FORGET i think there's a lot of DJs who think of people who listen to the show as. Listeners they're. Listeners no you're. Not you're people who happen to listen to the show life your, life AND i appreciate that. Too BUT i think that some radio, people AND i think that's one of the reasons why this show is endured is because we remember that you're a three dimensional person and we never think of you as, like, ah there's saying all you people out there in radio. Land, no you're all three dimension you and your daughter that in your, people and we appreciate you listening and spending time and creating those. Memories so thank.
Speaker 4: You, yes, YEAH i love you guys so. Much you're absolutely the. Best i'm gonna call in Next friday with my.
Speaker 1: Daughter, Please, doude we'll let you break the rule for at least sixteen years Old KATIE wb no phone on screen Or. Friday what's your, Name? Felicia what's That?
Speaker 4: Felicia SO i had a.
Speaker 9: QUESTION i listened to you guys all the.
Speaker 10: Time on a, podcast just When i'm driving and doing.
Speaker 7: ANYTHING i left my friends tells you where they weren't really, Snowy AND i was, wondering, like it couldn't really slippery out, here.
Speaker 4: And IF i got into an, accident you guys would be the last PEOPLE i.
Speaker 6: Heard AND i wonder if you ever thought, that like.
Speaker 10: It's possible that somebody has been in an accident or, something you guys are the last person that they.
Speaker 1: Heard david was the. Last oh, Wow, NO i ever never thought about that. Before, Wow i've not thought about.
Speaker 6: That But i've thought the same thing about me WHERE i, Think, wow IF i got into an accident and they come and, like you, know use the jaws of life to tear me out of my, car and they're gonna hear The phantom of The opera, theme that's pretty. Embarrassing SO i THINK i wonder if it's embarrassing that we're the.
Speaker 2: Last thing that you're.
Speaker 1: Hearing.
Speaker 6: It It's jenny saying something like mud and gush, yeah or or poopen or something on a.
Speaker 1: CAN i just take off on your slippery thing a little. BIT i was out walking the dog last night AND i decided to go the long way around the marsh in my. NEIGHBORHOOD i almost slipped three. Times AND i came home and you know, WHAT i immediately ordered On amazon grippy little spiky things for the bottoms of my. Shoes you, smart you slip them. On they're like quarter inch spikes on your heel and on your ball of your. Foot they slip on your. Shoe i'm not going to go out. THERE i could have fallen and broken a hip and nobody would have found. Me it's, like mister, Bean you're, like, who.
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 1: Right thanks for the. CALL a couple of more on no phone Screener. Friday let's keep it. Going what's your, Name? Brian what's?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 1: Brian?
Speaker 9: HEY i Guess i've. Been it's been living rent free in my head for a. While there was a group therapy where some ladies that her husband has been cheating on her for like three, years and they broke up me was all sat and the amount of support that she, got saying, like, oh you should just forgive them and go back to him and all, That like he clearly didn't love. Her SO i guess that's my no phone screater.
Speaker 2: Deal, Yeah, dave if you don't.
Speaker 6: Remember, so she found her husband's like diary or journal or, something and he.
Speaker 1: Was they've just broken, Up.
Speaker 6: Like, well me and my girlfriend just broke. Up and she's, like your girlfriend? What and she didn't know? That, yeah, yeah but she. Is so the wife didn't leave the.
Speaker 5: Husband she was debating whether she confronts the husband or not or, Whatever and so, YEAH i agree with, You. BRIAN i get a little shocked about the amount of support we get for cheating on the. Show but apparently and their, experience so.
Speaker 9: It, down burn it, down.
Speaker 2: Down burn it.
Speaker 9: Down that's three years and he clearly doesn't love. Her, yeah maybe he's. RICH i don't know.
Speaker 1: Rich love that we got inside your, Head, brian and you just can't stop thinking about it the whole. Time you have a good. Day next, one no phone screen For? Friday, hi what's your? Name what's?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 9: Kim so this is For.
Speaker 7: VAUNT i don't know if he's listening to the.
Speaker 2: Room he's In New.
Speaker 1: Jersey he's In New.
Speaker 5: Jersey oh, gosh, SORRY i just got back from a, cruise So i'm enjoying the.
Speaker 10: Snow and now what.
Speaker 6: Do you want to ask?
Speaker 2: Him i'll pass it.
Speaker 4: On, well it was more SO i was sitting on the stop light and this dude in front of me sat there at the red light turning right And i'm, like, DUDE i gotta.
Speaker 7: Go i'm trying to get to my next.
Speaker 10: Job and they would not turn right on a Red.
Speaker 2: Did you do?
Speaker 5: That did you do the polite beep or it's like like real quick to be like?
Speaker 10: It, YEAH i sure.
Speaker 4: Did and he threw his arm up at me AND i, said, so.
Speaker 1: If you don't get, That vat basically says he doesn't turn right on. Red AND i think it's A New jersey. Thing New jersey people are.
Speaker 2: Jerky guy's Name Vaunt.
Speaker 1: Katie'll you be no phone screen Or? Friday what's your? Name name Is?
Speaker 2: Sean what's? Up?
Speaker 1: Sean?
Speaker 3: NO i just wanted to mention If dave remembers a long time ago we were in a voiceover class together In. MINNETONKA i hope you remember.
Speaker 1: THAT i do remember. That, yes it did me absolutely no. Good did it do you any good at?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: No not, Really, No, NO i, TOTALLY i totally remember. That we sat in like a school classroom or like one of those community had, classrooms and somebody was like teaching how to get into the world of. Voiceovers and we're all, like oh. Wow and you AND i were talking And you're, like, well you're on the. Radio how come you're not already? In AND i, said BECAUSE i can't. Act i'm a terrible.
Speaker 2: Action, yeah that checks. Out that's exactly what.
Speaker 3: Happened they made us like make recordings on a on a tape recorder and then play it back and that kind of.
Speaker 5: Thing and now did they talk to you about Your minnesotan accent when they had you in the?
Speaker 9: Class, no no they did.
Speaker 10: Not they.
Speaker 1: Did they did what have you done with your? Life Since i'm a? Plumber now that pays?
Speaker 2: Better seriously say more?
Speaker 1: Secure, better more secure stead of your. Work thank, you have a great. Day thank?
Speaker 8: You all?
Speaker 1: Right you BET i remember that. CLASS i was, like, MAN i want to get into voiceovers and be like today At target is you're going to save seventy five percent off on snow bluff AND i can't.
Speaker 2: Act that's so hard to get into voiceover.
Speaker 1: Too there's like eight people that do all of the voiceover. Work, yes you're not.
Speaker 5: In our old night Girl raven's. Voice she's so many crazy.
Speaker 1: Things she sounds like A disney. Princess she's got such a beautiful melodic. Voice that's it for no phone screen Or? Friday is it snowing? Again, well it's very.
Speaker 2: Light it is, light but, Fast i've had, It yeah.
Speaker 1: Fast can anybody tell me whether cross country ski areas or open up? YET i know like ski areas Like highland they make, snow BUT i think can let me know whether Like Mina Washta park whether that's open or, not Or Carver park reserves or whether It BECAUSE i want to take the skis out and go cross country skiing this, weekend But i'm too lazy to check. Myself and here's a. Reminder do not hike or walk or snowshoe on cross country groom. TRAILS i know that you think you, can there's nobody there to stop, you but you're tearing up the. Course and THEN i don't want to say anything BECAUSE i don't want to be, like, oh some old, guy some old farts said go go walk on the, trails but don't walk on the trails because they're groomed just for. Skiing there's the, trails the, tracks and then there's the flat part that they groom people, like, well where AM i supposed to? WALK i don't, know, Bitch go find a trail, somewhere figure it.
Speaker 2: Out and we just get confused. Sometimes, Yeah i'm just a.
Speaker 1: Girl no, no, no no. No if there are tracks and a groom trail that is not for walking, periods, SEE i.
Speaker 6: Would look at the groom trail and be, like, oh that's an interesting animal.
Speaker 2: TRACK i wonder if that's a. Snake all, right we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Break we gonna take a. Break stop. It we'll be right back on kd. Ub we're gonna get you tickets with The transide Beeri In orchestra net and the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App it's one on one point three kt W.
Speaker 1: B all, right let's gonna we're gonna send you to A christmas Concert december twenty eighth At Target. Center it's still gonna be christmasy and, festive and we're gonna send you to go see Trans. Siberian are you bad? News the kazoo player is not going to make it The, yeah So i'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: One. WORK i don't hear a lot of kazoo in that.
Speaker 1: One, well you don't have the, ear Don't you don't have the ear for? It call me now to. Win we're gonna play a little What facebook marketplace? Prices, Right we're gonna look for you on the phone sixty five one nine eight nine k but you even need two callers dose? Collars uh call me at sixty five one nine eight nine k W b and you'll go head to head with somebody else who is going to play the. Game can you give us a little?
Speaker 5: Example so theingse are mostly like kid presents For. Christmas you could get off A facebook mark, place, Okay so save you a little bit of money this. Year the first item up for bid is going to be a poly pocket plane and. Car it includes obviously a plane in car three dollars with various clothing, options and it comes from a smoke and pet free. Home, dave what's your bid today on this polypocket plane in?
Speaker 1: Car, Man that's a hard one BECAUSE i don't know whether it's a nineteen ninety five poly, pocket or if they still make polypockets now and it's a collector's.
Speaker 2: Item i'm not. Sure i'm gonna go ahead and.
Speaker 1: Say, ooh nine ninety, Nine.
Speaker 2: Okay hey got, It, bailly what's your?
Speaker 6: Bid, Well i'm gonna say it's eighteen, dollars, okay the winner.
Speaker 5: Today the actual retail price is twenty. Dollars so, Bab i'm the winner with.
Speaker 1: Wow While jenny's answered the phones at sixty five one nine eight, nine, ktie but you beat two. CALLERS a couple of things ABOUT i mentioned. EARLIER i, said don't walk on the cross country ski groomed paths like you go To lakeman to watch the regional. PARK i know you think it's a path to walk. On it's. Not it is groom specifically for cross country.
Speaker 6: Skiing we have a couple of people who responded to you because you were, like, hey where CAN i do? That and someone Said Elm Creek Park reserve And Maple grove and Theo Worth loop it is.
Speaker 1: Open, YEAH i believe. SO i think it's, lop But i'm not. Sure and somebody, says as a girly pop who does not do any. SNOWSPORTS i would only know not to do that if there's clear. Signage maybe people just don't. Know, No, NO i totally, agree and that's WHY i told you. So even if there is no, sign or there's one sign that you, missed you still don't walk on those snake. Tracks i'm not trying to be like you, Know i'm a Male.
Speaker 5: Karen we Have emily And jessica on the. Phone we're going to Play Facebook Marketplace present, prices, right.
Speaker 1: Okay emily And. Jessica, Hi emily were called From.
Speaker 7: EMILY i am heading To dina.
Speaker 1: Work, Okay, jessica good. Morning where are, You.
Speaker 4: Jessica i'm currently in.
Speaker 1: Love it out? There, yeah, yeah beautiful out. There gateway To. Victoria it's beautiful out. There all. Right so what we're gonna do is we're gonna give you an. Item, emily you're gonna bid, first and Then jessica you'll get the second. Bid blah blah. Blah whoever comes, closest who gets two out of three is going to be the winner for Trend Siberian Orchestra take it, Away.
Speaker 5: Jenny all, right your first item you're bidding on is a Wood commander one mini bob sled From. Norway, However norway is in, parentheses SO i don't know what that. Means with steering wheel and, break it appears to be like. New it's about fifty two inches by sixteen. INCHES i will Have emily bid. First what's your bid on?
Speaker 1: That you have a picture of, It, Jenny, yeah it has a. PICTURE i got the curly to the curly front like a real.
Speaker 2: Toboggan, yes it does made out of.
Speaker 1: Wood it made out of wood.
Speaker 2: Woods, okay fully made out of, wood and not the.
Speaker 5: Rope it just but it does have a wheel and a, break so it's got like a stick shift for the.
Speaker 1: Break. Wosh, yeah it looks.
Speaker 5: Pretty it's much bougier than Like grandma's toboggan that you used to go down the, hill but Like grandma's.
Speaker 2: Toboggo all, Right, emily what are you bidding on that?
Speaker 10: Today let's try seventy five? Dollars?
Speaker 2: Okay And, jessica what's your? Bid? Mm one dollars one hundred.
Speaker 5: Okay the actual retail price on that is eighty five. Dollars So emily takes the win on this. One all, right up, Next jessica will bid. First it's going to be A star Wars Ewalk village building.
Speaker 2: Set it's brand new in the.
Speaker 5: Box it comes with ten, thousand two hundred and thirty six. Pieces so this is not your Like i'm gonna warn. You this is not like your twenty dollars lego thing From. Target, okay this is like an extensive lego.
Speaker 1: Set what are they building?
Speaker 2: Again it's A star Wars Ewalk village building.
Speaker 5: Set it comes to fifteen minifigures and oh, SORRY i said ten. Thousand it comes with like about two thousand, pieces so that was my. Bad all, Right. Jessica what is your bid? Today it's brand?
Speaker 2: New seventy. Five, okay seventy, Five, emily your.
Speaker 10: Bid i'm going to. Try let's try.
Speaker 5: One the actual retail price according To Facebook marketplace is two.
Speaker 2: Fifty. Emily you win, again so you are the.
Speaker 1: Winner, Yay, emily have a great time in the. Show, jessica we still love? You do you still love? US i?
Speaker 4: Do i've been trying all.
Speaker 10: Week i'll try.
Speaker 2: Again all right? Now do we not?
Speaker 10: Know?
Speaker 5: Question we'll probably have more next. WEEK i don't want to guarantee, you but just keep.
Speaker 1: Listening he's listening by the. Way they are for, sale so AND i believe they are fairly. Affordable so if you want to try to get, those dependent on your, budget they are fairly. Affordable we'll be back in a minute ON katwb with the top five presents that are hard to, wrap like a baseball. Bat you're getting your niece a baseball. Bat it's hard to. Wrap does she even want a baseball?
Speaker 2: BAT i don't even.
Speaker 1: Know we'll give you those coming up next on ktw three KDW. B i'm. GOOD i just looked at the highs this weekend and looking over weather Old jenny's shoulder a high.
Speaker 2: Stop looking at my. Doppler but whatever.
Speaker 1: High On saturday is, three tomorrows three tonight's low Six saturday night slow minus. THIRTEEN i might go.
Speaker 5: Snowshoeing Maybe i'm like some cross country ski tracks or.
Speaker 1: Something you're pissing me.
Speaker 2: Off what do you? Mean is that not for snow.
Speaker 1: Shoes i've told you that you are not allowed to walk or snowshoe on crossing three ski? SHOES i actually did you weren't paying? ATTACK i wasn't You you're not supposed to. WALK i don't want, to, like just keep grinding into, this but so you, know you know, better you know, Better i'm doing. It stephanie is here to tell us some things that are going on this weekend that are kind of a little bit off the beaten. Path, yes, sir so what's going on this weekend that we might want to take the kid lens out and do some fun?
Speaker 8: STUFF i do have a lot of kids activities this. Week so the number one THING i found was The Minnesota Mary. Market this is giving me Like holidays And Lauren park kind of vibes where you, know you just hang, out grab some, food check out the vendors around.
Speaker 2: There santa will be.
Speaker 8: There they'll have train rides and kids, crafts food, trucks and eighty plus like local makers and. Artists so it is at The North End Events center at The State. Fairgrounds it's free and free, parking so it's just it sounds like a fun little. Outing if you haven't Seen santa, YET i.
Speaker 1: Hope there's not a line like That Adult Book fair this. Summer, yeah there won't.
Speaker 2: Be it's going to be two.
Speaker 1: Degrees.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's open the next two, Weekends saturday And, sunday both at ten am to four. Pm so that's all that's a big you, know time.
Speaker 1: Windows, okay and if you miss, these we'll review these at a, second we'll put them up. Online all. Right next, one all.
Speaker 8: Right number two is The Fire, museum AND i think it's it's like a little hidden gem for, real because not a lot of people know that we have. This but it's in Northeast, minneapolis and it's open only Two saturdays a, month so it's open tomorrow from nine to. Four they have a bunch of old fire trucks that the kids can climb, on and then they have a pile of like old uniforms and boots and stuff to, try and then they have a poll that they can slide.
Speaker 2: Down it's maybe like a six feet, tall so it's not huge.
Speaker 1: Dangerous.
Speaker 8: Yeah they they have a whole exhibit about thirty five W w in the bridge collapse and just kind of like old photos and memorabilia and. Information so it's really really cool and it's open tomorrow from nine to.
Speaker 2: Four all.
Speaker 8: Right number three is uh just like a quirky little holiday outing if you're sick of the normal. Stuff but it's Called Grinch. Unplugged, uh there's going to be a Best Dressed Grinch. Contest a band that's like an acoustic grunge band that's going to be. Playing they're Called Gringe on excuse Me Grunge, Unplugged and then if you wear a flannel you get a dollar off your beers and stuff like. That so just a weirdly BUT i, like, yeah The parlor food truck's going to be there. Too they have one of the best burgers in the cities in my. Opinion they'll be there from noon to, eight so you can grab one of those while you're, there all. Right number, four it's another holiday market. Situation this one's a a little more like low key at a, brewery but they're going to have a book fair for, kids uh books from The Red Balloon, bookshop and then local artists and illustrators are. There they'll have smores on their patio and then you can get a photo With santa there, too and you can bring your dogs and get A that is That Lake Monster brewing On sunday from one to. Five that's In.
Speaker 2: St.
Speaker 8: Paul this is more like A, psa but the holiday trains come into town and if you need to find the, STOPS i put a little post up because you kind of it's beary deep on their. Website you have to like download a pdf to like find the. Stops, Okay so there's eight stops in the like immediate twin, cities from Like hastings To. Buffalo so the start it starts the, twelfth which is, today, Right, okay BECAUSE.
Speaker 2: I know it's going to be in my neighborhood On sunday.
Speaker 8: Evening so they'll be In hastings, Tonight Cottage, Grove Union depot, tomorrow and then On Sunday Golden, Valley Saint Louis, Park Northeast, minneapolis and Then Monday.
Speaker 2: Loretto, yeah and we've gone.
Speaker 8: To this in the, past and we there's like a whole performance that's going on and they're doing like a food drive for local food shelves and. Stuff but we go on the opposite side so we can just, like, wow it's, here this is, amazing and then get back in our. Car so, yeah outside of the, crowd but if you want to, party they're.
Speaker 1: There quick, review all.
Speaker 8: Right number one is The Minnesota Mary market at the north end Of Ent center at The State. Fairgrounds It's saturday And sunday and Next saturday And. Sunday number two. Is the Fire museum is open tomorrow from nine to. Four firefighter trucks, uniforms a. Poll number three Is grinch on plug that's at You'd pill's.
Speaker 2: The. Twelve that's the twelve TODAY i think six to. Nine. Sorry number.
Speaker 8: Four the holiday market At Lake Monster brewing for, kids little book fair and all that. Stuff That's sunday from one to, five and then The Holiday train is in town from tonight Until.
Speaker 2: MONDAY i think a lot of.
Speaker 1: COOL i thank. You miss any of. That you can find it On Dave ryan's, show but right now it's On stephanie Dot. Rosner you don't have to look on. Ours it's on yours right, yep, Okay stephanie Dot rosner dot, no no. Dot it's just at stephanie Birth, sorry you got. It and here if you're looking for to buy a house or sell a, house Then stephanie is also a real church so you can get some tips and information from. Her thank, You. Stephanie you appreciate. That dave's dirt is coming up in a. Minute stay here on ad.
Speaker 6: Wub i've got a birthday shout out For, kristen who turns thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Today happy, Birthday.
Speaker 6: Kristen it's also my niece's birthday, Today, josephine she's turning.
Speaker 2: Three happy. Birthday enthusiasm for, Birthday Little.
Speaker 6: Josephine, yeah But, kristin she asked me specifically to give her a birthday shout.
Speaker 2: Out josephine didn't text, In, well she doesn't know how to text. Yet she's Got. Fay she probably knows. How she probably.
Speaker 1: Does let's do this on kd W. B this list reminds me That i'm really far behind on My christmas. Shopping christmas is just under two weeks, away AND i got some catching up to.
Speaker 6: Do.
Speaker 1: Uh here are the things That google says is hard to. Wrap number ONE a candle round stuff is. Harder YouTube has some. Videos yours will never look like, that or you just toss it into a gift. BAG a baseball bat, now the easiest way is to put it in a, box or get a cardboard shipping, tube or just put a bow on. It you know it's gonna be pretty obvious it's a baseball. Bat so if you get them, once put a bow on the damn thing and shap it under the. Tree how to wrap power wheels if you wanted assemble then out of the. Box then maybe don't wrap that. One just go with a really big. Bow power. Wheels why is that not ringing a? Bell what is power?
Speaker 2: Wheels it's like hot, wheels but it's GOT i don't. Know hold, on let me look it, up because it's just like a, car like a bigger hot wheel like a.
Speaker 1: CAR i, TRULY i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i don't know. Either some out of the market for.
Speaker 1: Those another, one how to wrap? Sweatpants again a box make it makes it. Easier it's just harder with soft. STUFF i mean you get to buy little gift. Boxes, OKAY i totally.
Speaker 2: Misspoke power wheels are like those little like kid.
Speaker 1: Jeeps that you remote.
Speaker 2: Control oh, no like a kid can actually sit in it and those are. Dopey, yeah you just put a bow on. It it's like a, Car like what are you going to do in a? Box hard to?
Speaker 1: Wrap, yeah just put you put it by the tree with a. Bow. Absolutely another, one how to wrap a. Calendar they're one of the easiest things to. Wrap if you can't handle something square and flat and maybe have somebody else do you're wrapping for. You do people buy calendars? ANYMORE i think, so but we all have a calendar on our watching on our.
Speaker 6: Phone, yeah we used to get one every year or, So like at my Dad's, christmas we would all give each other a calendar and that was like the. Thing we'd be, LIKE i picked out this calendar specifically for you and it would hang in our. Rooms but, yeah now we don't calendars.
Speaker 5: Anymore my chief family would wait until After january first so we could get discounted fifty percent off calendar from the little kiosk in the. MALL i always waited to get the calendar until they were all disc.
Speaker 2: Content thank.
Speaker 1: You oh look at that is The. Simpsons. WOW i love. That dirty's brought to you by The Leo. Agency thank You Leo agency for helping us out with that. One Olivia dean On KATIE Wb, well this is the weekend you might have been waiting. For the Big taylor swift thang is coming. Out The taylor Docuseries The end of An era. Start it started midnight this, morning but basically most people were not up to watch.
Speaker 10: That so.
Speaker 1: It is a six episode Docuseriies The end of An, era exclusively On Disney. Plus starting. Today they'll do the first two episodes and string it out and milk this for all it's.
Speaker 2: Worth, yes, yeah do, it do. IT i don't know what else to say about.
Speaker 6: It Soa Brina carpenter is going to be in, it And Gracie abrams And Travis kelcey all have appearances in the first two episodes.
Speaker 2: Apparently by the.
Speaker 1: Way if you're sick and tired of looking To Taylor, swift too. Bad she's not going. Anywhere she said the other. DAY i think WHAT i look up to most in people is career. Longevity career, longevity, friendship, longevity longevity in their. Relationships how do you keep a good thing? GOING i think there's certain corners of our society that really love that and look up to. Longevity, well there's no reason for her to go. Anywhere freaking Rolling stones are still kicking in, there one hundred and six years. Old, yeah nobody has ever said Rolling stones go? Away, no go? Away, well like give us more, Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah Sidney speeney sat down For Vanity affairs infamous lie detector tests with her co star in The House may Made Amanda seyfried Or, cyphried AND i forget how to Say. SYFRIED i believe And amanda asked her flat out if her cleavage was the result of good genes or good, doctors And sydney said yes without. Hesitation when asked if she's ever had any work done to, them she said she's never had any work done, anywhere and at least according to the, polygraph she was telling the. Truth SO i don't know what she said yes, Too but she's always said that her boobs are. Real, Yeah i've never really questioned to ask.
Speaker 1: That that's not a question you should ask in an, interview, Right.
Speaker 2: Well for the Lie.
Speaker 5: Detector, okay they're on a press tour For The, housemaid AND i did see. It this is not a spoiler in my eyes because it comes out next. Weekend but you See sydney's booby is that one people like out and flopping? Around she's so. HOT i should watch. It she's just so.
Speaker 2: HOT i JUST i.
Speaker 6: Agree, well, Anyway Timothy, shallow let's switch gears.
Speaker 2: Here he's being very coy about his potential secret. IDENTITY i got no comment on.
Speaker 1: That oh come, on, No i've got two words on. That go on.
Speaker 10: In your?
Speaker 2: Ome two? Words two? Words what's wrong with? Him we've lost someone reading to read. Booth all will be revealed in due.
Speaker 6: Time so there's a kind of people conspiracizing that he is this TikTok rapper called S D kid who never shows his face in public and only shows his, eyes which Match Timothy chalome's shape and. Color so people are thinking that he's this.
Speaker 1: Rap that's what they, do is they you, know that's their job is to make people talk about.
Speaker 6: Him, man yeah it, is and they, did and he said all will be revealed in due, time so maybe it is.
Speaker 2: Him, huh nice to see.
Speaker 1: You now get. Out when it comes to having guests stay over for the, holidays it seems there's definitely a time. Limit keep this in. MIND a survey found that half of us thinks spending four days or more as a guest is too, long and it seems like guests know this rule as. Well eighty percent of those hostings say their guests typically stay four nights or, less although there's some like mothers in laws or moms or. Whatever they'll be, like you, know we're coming For.
Speaker 2: Christmas me and dad are going to be there for two. Weeks it's, like, oh that's.
Speaker 1: Great but four days is kind of the what are they? Say say house guests and fish both start to stink after four. Days what they say they, do say that something to, Remember.
Speaker 5: Bail you're gonna want to watch This hallmark movie because it's Called christmas at The Catnip cafe and it is the one feature For countdown To Christmas. TODAY a woman inherits half of a cat cafe in Upstate New. York the other owner is a handsome. Veterinarian so, barey this could be your.
Speaker 2: Life we had a half of cat. Cafe oh my, GOSH i would love.
Speaker 6: That and we we had a hot vet when we were growing, up and it was obviously really sad every time you had to put a pet, Down but then we were always like so thrilled because we got to hug the hot doctor and cry tears Like.
Speaker 2: Maxa miss you so.
Speaker 6: MUCH i hated that grop grope with this. Guy oh he was so. Hot, Anyway i'm so sorry your. Doctors he was the hot. Vet well still a, doctor you're groping The, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well he was helping our pets get to the rainbow. Bridge he was comforting. Me, yeah let me.
Speaker 1: List bailey comes in with a dead, Cricket.
Speaker 2: Give me a.
Speaker 1: Hug, Grind Grind.
Speaker 6: Grind Cynthia rivo will possibly Join Ariana grande on Her Eternal sunshine tour that's coming in twenty twenty. Six ari apparently invited Her wicked co star.
Speaker 2: To duet on select.
Speaker 6: Stops so the tour includes forty one shows in eleven, cities and that would be pretty cool If Cynthia rivo came and joined her for some of.
Speaker 1: Those the twenty twenty Five person of The year name By time magazine is The architects OF. Ai, SO i mean it's a big. DEAL i don't, know you, know down the, road whether it's going to you don't know whether why like it's going to be y two. K remember why two k th you're old. Enough WHEN y two k when the century changed from nineteen ninety ninety two, thousand it was this big thing like the world's going to. End the world's going to. Stop and now they're LIKE ai is going to, like you, know take, over and it's going to be horrible and we're all going to die at the hands of a. ROBOT i don't know whether it's going to be that, bad BUT i do love THE ai generated cat. VIDEOS i, mean the one of the cat on a unicycle playing a trombone next to his mom's bed in the middle of the. NIGHT i cannot get enough you talk about. DAY i cannot get. Enough it is the funniest. Thing the cat's on a unicycle and he's playing a. Trombone that's the craziest.
Speaker 5: Thing when you share those on Your instagram, stories do you ever get dms from people that's Like, dave this Is ai Like gus if you didn't, Know actually, no but that.
Speaker 1: Would be a funny. Bit that's a funny. Bit that's a dirt brought to you by Six pine, two injured Himerand lamour's injury law