Speaker 1: It's one on one point three Katie wp oh boy.
Speaker 2: Order in the court, order in the corner order worse suit today because I am representing all of us, Bailey Cannams serve as part of the court taking Dave Bryan to court, but also as our judge today.
Speaker 1: To keep everything moving forward.
Speaker 2: So I am here today with Bailey and Bond representing the people of the state of Minnesota. That's us, and we're here bringing Dave Ryan to court because he is guilty of something that he has bitched about for years, years and now he did it himself.
Speaker 1: What am I talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: His Christmas card? Chris? Are we on live right now?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: If you take a look at the live YouTube stream Dave Bryan TV, there is a digital printed AI created picture of one Roger and Bernie the dog. Yes, and on the it is also typed out may your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter, Dave Susan, Roger and Bernie Yes. All done by Shutterfly. It looks like, wow, that's so that's so interesting about it? If there's nothing wrong with the card, I mean, it's great, it's nice. It's very thoughtful that you sent me a card.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Dave, However, you have said for years that you should not send out Christmas cards unless you handwrite things.
Speaker 3: Christmas cards they.
Speaker 2: Showed up in my mail on Friday, and I said, what in the is this? Bailey and vond what do you have to say?
Speaker 4: Let me do a quick quick rendition of Dave Ryan when he is doing the Big Bitch, and he'll be like, well, you know what's so annoying and it's just so selfish when you print out a Christmas card and and.
Speaker 1: There's nothing hand written on it. You mean you couldn't think of me at all.
Speaker 4: You made it all about you, and it's supposed to be about me.
Speaker 5: I don't have much else to say. I agree with everything the women said, and I'm deeply hurt by this.
Speaker 6: David.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, when you're done with your testimony, I would like to testify myself.
Speaker 2: Rian guilty of doing something he has complained about for years.
Speaker 3: Will go ahead, David, thank you your honor. I will stand by my position that if you have your Shutterfly card with no handwriting on it and you don't say anything, then that is bad. However, mine is softened, your honor. If you will, if you will, look at the envelope. I hand addressed with my own hand and my own pen, every single Please do not interrupt. I'm not every single Christmas card. I looked up your address on my phone. I hand wrote your address. That to me is a personal touch. In my opinion, what I don't like is somebody who does no personal touches. You get a card, it's got a computerized pre printed label that they had. They got it all on an Excel spreadsheet. They print out the label, stick it on the card. I might as well be the Johnson's, the Oltson's, the Inga Bretsins. It doesn't matter, but this one. I for every one of you hand addressed your card. Now I will say that I am guilty of not putting anything handwritten on the card, guilty as charge. I am guilty on one count of Christmas dishonorament. However, I will plead not guilty because I did hand address every card. If you don't hand address, if you pen to paper, never touches a Christmas you are making the card about. Look at me. I'm wonderful I sent you a card. I want you guys to know that you're wonderful and special because I really feel that way, So I hand addressed your.
Speaker 1: Card like a little like note on the card for me.
Speaker 3: This I did on some people that I really care for. Thing to add to charge to the case. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also I have another problem I guess out through in there, is that the picture is it's an AI picture of you and your dog or of your dog in your tech Yes, first of all, give you a real picture of them.
Speaker 3: I don't want AI garbage.
Speaker 4: And also in there too, yes, I want to know if the handwriting the addresses is really the nice little touch that like makes it personable, or if you're just wasting your time handwriting address?
Speaker 3: Can I can I speak on my car? When you open up a career, When you open up your mailbox and you get a bunch of Christmas cards, do you get a little tingle in your belly when you see one that has a computerized printed stamp a little address label. I do not. I look at it like I might as well have got one from the local realtor who's trying to sell my house, or the local dentist who wants to come by and give me a rook. I don't like that. But when you open up your mailbox, and you see a hand written address, you go, ah, Christmas time is here.
Speaker 1: See then, let me give.
Speaker 4: You a scenario when you open up your mailbox and you have a bunch of envelopes that are clearly Christmas cards. Do you stare at the address and think, Wow, this was handwritten for me? Or do you just rip open all of them, throw them in the recycling and look at the card itself because it's the card itself, Well that matters.
Speaker 3: I do see your point. I will give you that, and I did take I was very proud of the cards, so I thought it would be, you know enough on its own because it was a personalized card. But at the same time, I will rest my case and stand on the decision that I hand addressed every Christmas card because I love you guys, and I want you guys to feel special. Well, I don't feel as special as your brother. Now you didn't hand right now? Oh you are not my brother. You are not as special as my brother. What okay? So who's guilty? See, we need jurors on the phone right now. Six nine eight nine KWB. Either come down on my side or you come down on the Minnesota the people, the people versus Dave Ryan okay six nine eight nine k WB, or you can text in your your finding as part of the Jewel jurors here the for example, AI art is also art theft two counts of being guilty.
Speaker 5: Wow, oh okay. I just feel like it's less work. I feel like I'd rather you just screen type the address. That's not the part that's had been personal.
Speaker 4: Last yeame, I think it actually is smarter to just have them that's sten it out.
Speaker 1: Then you don't have to spend all the time.
Speaker 4: You can spend the time that you would have taken handwriting an address to handwriting a note.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean we can sit here and talk all day. But what we really need is, like everyone else, is that we're doing this, like buy the book.
Speaker 1: We need jury.
Speaker 2: Sure, you need jury members to decide whether or not David is guilty. So give us a call six nine KTWB. We'll get three people on the phone deside. I will take a quick break and come back and figure out if Dave is guilty of doing something. He always said he would never effort die it.
Speaker 1: Did not I would never do.
Speaker 3: Not do that. By the way, Somebody's like, we'll get to that later. All right, we'll come back in a second on kat WBH with the verdict on the People's Court. Also, we're gonna play name that tune. And I got a Christmas wish coming up within about forty five minutes on Kate and we are back one hour commercial free Merry Christmas. It's Christmas Week. I'm a god roaser slippery, so be careful. Let's get right back into people's court. And apparently I have been taking People's court's.
Speaker 1: Say the case.
Speaker 2: Dave sent a Christmas card to all of us, and it is digitized. It's ai RT of his dog Bernie and their cat Roger, and on the back it is also just typed out in letters saying mate your holiday sparkle with joy and laughter, Dave Susan, Roger and Bernie. And so we are here to bring him to court because he has complained for years about how there is nothing personal about a Christmas card that's digitized like that. So Dave Ryan is guilty of one thing, and one thing only.
Speaker 3: Being ahead recret Okay, in my defense, I would not send out a card that had a pro computerized pre printed label. I hand wrote the address on every single Christmas card you in grateful, screwed.
Speaker 4: I threw out all of those envelopes because who cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it looks like we've got some jurors on the phone.
Speaker 1: So it's time to go to the court.
Speaker 2: Now, the jurors and figure out who is guilty if Dave's skeilthy or not?
Speaker 3: Juror Carmen, are you present? Say present?
Speaker 6: Present?
Speaker 3: Juror Ike? Are you present? Mike duror Mike are you present? Okay, Judge Bailey, go ahead and get the verdict from the jurors.
Speaker 4: Yes, so the first name was boy Carmen. Carmen, jur Carmen. We need to hear from you, guilty or not guilty?
Speaker 6: Dave Ryan, he is guilty as sin on all accounts.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, would you like to expand?
Speaker 7: Yeah, all you can't go back on your own rule, right said?
Speaker 6: For how many years? Handwriting? Handwriting, handwriting?
Speaker 7: No one looks at an envelope. And plus I have known you for how many years?
Speaker 6: And I never got a Christmas card?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is a close friend, as David, this is actually his best friend.
Speaker 2: I protest, I objectively have the time to interview the jurors.
Speaker 1: We just had a few people in. All right, Ike, is our next Ike? Guilty or not guilty?
Speaker 7: Dave, Ryan, Dave, you are definitely guilty.
Speaker 3: But oh man, and I've heard that sermon.
Speaker 1: No, Mike, he's had a sermon.
Speaker 3: Okay, say that again.
Speaker 7: Who looks at the envelope?
Speaker 3: The postman looks at the end.
Speaker 5: You personalized it for the postman for not Wait okay, I think about this.
Speaker 3: So you you're writing for your postman. Huh No, it is for your joy when you get that Christmas card and you go through. There's right, you do all right? When you when you go through your mail, you're walking back from the mailbox to your front door and you're paging through. You're going through there's all these like unpersonal stuff from the realtor the guy who wants.
Speaker 7: To pay out. Hey, you know what, will feel so much better. But even if you had a label on there with my name and I opened it up and I've seen your handwriting with you know, that little paragraph that you wrote my name and the address, it could have been some sentimental.
Speaker 3: Ike is upset. We have one more, jos I'm sorry, Ike, you know what?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we got one last year?
Speaker 3: What's my last Your last is Mike.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 3: I already don't like him.
Speaker 1: Mike, guilty or not guilty? Dave Ryan.
Speaker 8: David Ryan is guilty as sin. I listened to him for years. He needs to practice what he preaches. And this is my recommendation to Judge Bailey, is that he must go out with college muscle movers on a Christmas.
Speaker 3: With no Mike. Look at that. I got Mike on the phone, Mike, and I got Mike and Ike on the phone. Here. What kind of jur has credibility when they're Mike and Ike on the gurm non hypocritical ones.
Speaker 1: No, it looks like the jury has spoken daimous one two, three slashes guilty, guilty, guilty.
Speaker 9: Bong bong, You're guilty, all right, Dave, bend over than for Christmas lashes for Christmas lashes, then bend over ready, three two, one, one more, one more for good luck.
Speaker 3: And one more come on, one more one like that. Here you go, you naughty, naughty boy. I've been really naughty. All right. Jurors are released. Thank you, Mike and Ike and Cameron Carmon whatever whatever came, good Mike, Cameron, Mike and Ike, unasured. That made my day all right, no credit at all for a hand addressed envelope. I'll remember that next year. You're getting card it all next year. All right, it's time for a little Christmas Name that tune. Let's get started. Are you ready? Christmas song? Here we go with the category. Time to reach into Santa's sack and pull out some more Christmas songs. All of these songs are well known and beloved Christmas songs. Bailey, you will bid first, and here we go. Good luck playing along at home. Trumpets, trombones, obos, clarinets, flutes, and French horns, but nary a word is spoke in m Trumpets, trombones, oboes, clarinet's, flutes, and French horns. But nary a word is spoken Bailey.
Speaker 4: Hey Dave, if I can name that tune in three.
Speaker 5: Seconds, man, I was gonna say two seconds, then vat name that too.
Speaker 10: Lovely, whether it's sleigh Ride, Okay.
Speaker 3: I love that song. It is not Christmas until I hear that song. Okay. Vont is on the board and here we go with song number two. Vont and Bailey, I hope you both share a love for this song.
Speaker 1: Ey, share a love for the song.
Speaker 5: What I think I can name that tune in two seconds, gosh.
Speaker 1: I said three So name that tune.
Speaker 3: DJ plame my Christmas song. Yes, you got it exactly right. Yeah. I don't have the hook, but you got it exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Share for this Christmas song. Hey, under the next round, Bailey is biating first, Bailey, here is your clue. If Santa drove a red Mustang convertible instead of a sleigh, could you read it again? Sure? Will, if Santa drove a red Mustang convertible instead of a sleigh.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 3: I wasn't confident, I said four seconds.
Speaker 11: Name that tune Christmas Christmas?
Speaker 4: Come see t is that little little Saint Nick?
Speaker 3: Okay, what you're gonna be first? On the next round, here we go. Wait a second, they might not even realize it's time for trees, Santa and presence. Wait a second, they might not even realize it's time for trees and Santa and presence.
Speaker 11: M Bailey, J I think I can name that tune in four seconds, said I think I can name that tune in one Oh yiks, all right, Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 1: M h m hm, David. That is do they know it's Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys doing great guys. Okay, next one Christmas songs. Three words might describe this song, sing sing song. It's my favorite clue of the day. Am I bidding first?
Speaker 6: Or no?
Speaker 3: Yes? You are?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wait no, no, it's me sadness well vaunts. I think I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 12: Jeez baby, all right, name that tune? I would have gotten you would have gotten it? No, dang h is that one? You're a mean one, mister.
Speaker 3: Grinch stink stank song. You're a monster, mister Grinch, mister grin.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think yesterday I realized I have seen the Grinch one time in my life.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm such a disappointment. That's such a sad childhood. Apparently he sings that song.
Speaker 1: He's got a great voice.
Speaker 3: That is a good question. Is the same guy who does the voice of the Haunted Mansion? It is. I'm the same guy who did They're great Tony the Tiger.
Speaker 1: Thur Raven Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen again, listen to his voice. It's the Haunted Mansion guy. You're a monster, mister Grinch. Yes, your hearts and m legendary voice here Christmas songs, vaunt. You're going to bid first on this one. Good luck. Beneath the sprawling boughs of the venerable spruce, where the dappled sunlight dances upon the ground, Liza, serene haven shrouded in Nature's embrace. Okay, geez all right. Beneath the sprawling bows, beneath the sprawling boughs of the venerable spruce, where the dappled sunlight dances upon the ground, lies a serene haven, shrouded in nature's embrace.
Speaker 4: Mother Goose eight different ideas that it could potentially.
Speaker 3: Be again, because I just need some points on the board. I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 4: I said three seconds, so vant name that tune.
Speaker 1: I didn't need the change.
Speaker 3: All right, you guys are doing really well. We have two more to go right now, three? Three? Are we? Obet I caught up? Have a festive and joyful celebration of Christ's birth and a wonderful week. Have a festive and joyful celebration of Christ's birth and a wonderful week. And Bailey, you obeting fust.
Speaker 4: I think I can name that tune in two.
Speaker 5: Seconds Okay, I was gonna say, three, Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 3: Let it breathe, Bailey, Bette. I know you're excited, but you're gonna rush into it and you're gonna screw it up. Twenty more seconds.
Speaker 1: You're bobbing her head anyway. Christmas, Happy Holidays.
Speaker 3: All right, Here we go, final round Christmas songs. Here we go. What runs out of a fresh, real Christmas tree? Sap? What runs out of a real fresh Christmas tree? Sap? Vaunt bids first.
Speaker 5: I never ever ever understand your final clue, and I always go out on the loom get it. So I think for the final name that tue. It's twenty twenty five. I could name that tune in one second.
Speaker 4: I said three, so vant name that tune.
Speaker 3: Good luck to you, goodness gracious. I do this every week. Oh yeah, that could have been. That could be so many things. Do you know the answer at home? If you do shout it at the radio? Do you read the clue one more time? I sure will. What runs out of a fresh, real Christmas tree? Sap? Honey, it's Christmas? That's my guess. No, sorry, Bailey, If that's a song, I just no idea.
Speaker 4: No, well, because we only paid one second of the song. Maybe if we played it a little bit more, I can name it.
Speaker 3: You get the point, no matter what I do.
Speaker 1: Get the point, no matter what. Because I lost the Christmas classic.
Speaker 3: I want you to yell it out. Jenny knows it. I'm gonna play the clip. Yell at when you know it, Yell it at home when you know it. No Christmas shoes, Yeah, sap, get it, get it, get it? Do you get it? Pick a song that you want to hear, the entire song.
Speaker 4: Kids.
Speaker 3: The choices are sleigh ride, DJ, play a Christmas song, little Saint Nick? Do they know it's Christmas? You're a mean one, mister Grinch, underneath the tree, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Christmas shoes?
Speaker 1: Three on the count of three.
Speaker 9: Three two one Merry Christmas.
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Let here we go. There it is on Name That Tune on kd w B one point three kd WB and Dave's Earth. The Vikings win kind of overshadowed by JJ McCarthy's hand injury. He is definitely out for the season. There's really not much left of the season. I found out that it used to be way back in the day, there were twelve NFL games per season. Now there are seventeen. The season goes eighteen weeks, with one by week for each team. Seventeen games per season. Anybody want to guess why they increased it to seventeen games per season?
Speaker 2: Money, No, Jenny, I was going to say, I like advertisers wanted to be more like make more money off of it.
Speaker 3: It's all about money. Yeah, it is all one dred percent about money because they realized that the public will absolutely eat up more games. There's games on there's games on Saturday night, games on Sunday, there are games on Thursday and Monday. The NFL, let me tell you don't like capitalism, but there you are in your Vikings jersey, on the fifty yard line and on the couch cheering every week because those owners, let me tell you, they figured out a way to milk milk you for all the money they can get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm confused because like, aren't so obviously there's not a lot of football games. I know there's not a lot of like hockey games either, right, No, there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of hockey games, but they're not really televised on the main networks.
Speaker 4: Yet, but there's like hundreds of baseball games in the summer. Yeah, and I guess there's probably a lot of basketball games too.
Speaker 1: Like what who determines the number of the game?
Speaker 3: The in baseball injuries and exhaustion or less prominent because what do you stand? You stand around on third base all day? Yeah, you don't do anything. The only one doesn't he work is the pitcher. Nobody else is doing anything. So they have a lot of pitchers coming. In basketball, they play every three days because you know, injuries and basketball. Look at me yesterday, JJ McCarthy rips his hand wide open.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then that's that's more money that the players get to make to them. Everybody players happy. The players are all for it. But I will tell you watching the vikings of the Giants game yesterday, both teams kind of mailed it in.
Speaker 3: You could like, there's JJ McCarty's in the huddle and I'm like, oh, he's calling a play. Know what he's doing. He's ordering buffalo. He's ordering buffalo. He's on door dash. You saw that tool is he's ordering parmesan garlic instead of pay Come on now, well.
Speaker 1: The rumors have been put to rest.
Speaker 2: If Timothy shallow may is this I don't know TikTok rapper, whoever he is. His name is Esdi Kid because they finally did a video together. And here's a clip of the track.
Speaker 10: Sidling trying to stack a hundred million girl, got a.
Speaker 1: Ballion with a.
Speaker 12: Little wonderful family, hinted a sailing, hinted Twinsman thing.
Speaker 3: I'm living the dream getting the cream. I'm living on theme.
Speaker 12: I don't know what things.
Speaker 2: Arty Supreme as.
Speaker 1: White Supreme is up.
Speaker 2: So there was just all this lore that sd Kid was actually Timothy Shallomy because he only reveals his eyes and they look very similar to Timothy Shallomey. And he is on quite the press tour with Marty Supreme right now. So he teamed up with this. They did a whole bit and now we know he is not that rapper.
Speaker 4: Dang, and we had built it up so much so Saturday Night at Live had its last show of the year on Saturday, and it was Bowen Yang's last show.
Speaker 3: Now, this is a skit, skit, not a real bit.
Speaker 13: It just feels so likely that I ever got to work here, and I just wanted to enjoy for a little bit longer, especially the people I've loved every single person works here because they've done so much to me, especially my boss.
Speaker 3: And how coming shore Go. Do you have any feedback for me?
Speaker 1: Well, everyone thought you were a little bit too gay. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: You're perfect for me? So Saturday Night Live will return on January seventeenth, and their host will be Finn wolf Hard from Stranger Things and the musical guest will be Asap Rocky.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 5: Cool that Ariana Grande was the host for this episode because her and when Younger closed, they're good friends and they're both in Wicket together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it was a big boxing event over the weekend, Anthony Joshua versus Jake Paul. And here's the call where Antie Anthony Joshua knocked out Jake Paul.
Speaker 3: That much he's gonna put it and it almost was a loft, you know what.
Speaker 5: I think it's fascinating because this was on Netflix. Remember pay per view that was the big thing whenever they were fights on TV. It's just so easy to go back and stream it the next day on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't get the live It's kind of like would you watch the Vikings game the next day for free on Netflix. Now, yeah, something to it. I agree, It's just so crazy.
Speaker 5: This is the world we're living in.
Speaker 3: Gotta give a shout out to our friend Mike. He wants to wish happy birthday to his amazing, wonderful daughter Madeline Joy say the big three to zero today, Happy birthday. I love you from Dad. You share a birthday with Megan trainer Ay thirty one years old to day. Jordan's Bartsch has thirty five, Raith Fine is sixty two, and it is mathematics day. So shout out to anybody who's into math, math teachers, math whizzes. Math was always my weakest subject. When I went to Pike's Peak Community College, I tested into what they called developmental math. So when you take a college entrance exam, they test you. I tested into developmental math, which was the second lowest math you could get into. We literally did multiplication, division, fractions, and I remember looking around the classroom going, God, what a bunch of dumb ass people are in here, And it occurred to me, I am one of those dumb ass people.
Speaker 1: I was in the same thing.
Speaker 4: I had to take a non credit math course before I could get into the credit.
Speaker 5: And Now, my dad's a math teacher, so DA would have done it a couple of years earlier than I would have probably been in a regular math class.
Speaker 4: So Jenny, it was, it's your day today. Happy mathematic holidays to you and your people.
Speaker 3: Watch this, Jenny, so smart? What's the square root of nine? Look at that? I mean it was amazing. It's amazing. No calculator, no calculator? Ready math? How many people are on this show?
Speaker 7: Go?
Speaker 3: Yeah? After today? I don't know, right, let's move on, here we go. This is just kind of a funny call. We talked about this because this is somebody who's kind of stuck their foot in their mouth by promising something they can't deliver on. What's your name, Jenny Taylor? Taylor? Good morning Taylor. Hello, Hey good we're live on the radio right now. Tell me about the dating life and what you did to get yourself in a pickle, as they.
Speaker 6: Say, Oh yeah, So what I did was on my profile. I bummed it up a little bit because I wasn't getting a lot of matches, so I just decided to add some fun stuff the kind It was a joke to me. I put like I love to ski, I love to cook on some stand up and I don't do any of this stuff. Like I just wanted to sound more interesting because what I had on there was just like I take my dog for walks. I love Survivor. I can talk about every episode, but I literally guys can't cook or dance. I'm just like a you know, regular person living my life. So I did start getting more matches. And this one guy that I went on a date with most recently did a great time. And now he's tried to be like, you want to go skiing, Let's go to buck Hill? Like we both love skiing.
Speaker 1: Remember we both love skiing. You remember that? Ah, but you did.
Speaker 4: It's all a lie because you just wanted to get more matches. But it did work, right kind of kind of sort of now you're paying for it.
Speaker 6: I see one time, like on a field trip in fourth grade. I don't think it's like riding a bike, honestly, I I just boom off. The last couple of times I was like, oh, yeah it's too cold, you know, or like oh it's my love's birthday. But they're like, why do you want to keep doing outdoor activities?
Speaker 3: Stuck on it.
Speaker 4: Because it's on your profile tailor, that's why.
Speaker 6: But oh no, but the other stuff I feel like I can get away with, like I can I can learn to cook, like you know, that's easy, Like oh yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: Actually you go down to buyer Ley's and you get some stuff out of their amazing buffet or whatever they call it. You bring it home and you're like, oh, yeah, I made this meat loaf.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: You pull it out of the you know, put it in the oven, warm it up, pull it out with some heat, with some what do you call them oven mine and be like oh fresh, cool Grandma's recipe. Yeah. But the skiing thing, I don't know. Should she come clean or say you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like that would be a big enough ick where I would.
Speaker 4: Just call off the date then, like if she was honestly, Yeah, if she was honest, like oh actually I don't know how to ski, even though it's prominent on my profile, I'd be like, oh.
Speaker 6: What if what if I just say, like, all at regiment, I don't want to ski right now?
Speaker 1: What you that again? We didn't understand what you said?
Speaker 6: Oh what if I said like it reminds me of I don't want.
Speaker 4: My ex.
Speaker 1: I mean it would be like, let's go to buck Hill.
Speaker 3: Here's what you can do. Go down to buck Hill and take some lessons. It's easy to learn to ski, see you, It's very easy to learn to ski. And I can teach any idiot how to accept fallon. Fallon gave up before she even got her boots on, but I tried to teach. I've taught probably dozens of people had to ski. It's so easy to ski.
Speaker 4: Well because I I don't think necessarily because you think it's easy to ski because you know how to ski, but I didn't know how to ski. I went cross country skiing for the first time this last year. I was terrified, terrified.
Speaker 2: Do you do any other like outdoor activities, tailor or like anything that's a little bit more adventurous.
Speaker 6: Just like I said, I could do hiking version of walking my.
Speaker 10: Dog, and she'd go to Wisconsin and find a nice trail and take her dog there.
Speaker 3: I think, you know you're a funny person. I think that you needed to say you know what, I got to tell you something I wasn't getting any hits. I'm so glad go on a couple of more dates and make him like you because he's gonna like you because you're funny and you're charming. But he is going to like you more the more dates you go on. Then you got to say, you know what, Ray, assuming his name is Ray, Ye, Like, I gotta just tell you I don't ski. I've never I skied once in fourth grade. I don't scan. He'll laugh. He's gonna be like, oh my god, that's so cute. Blo do you guys think so? Boy?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know not because she's she's admitting to lying off the bat, so like, I don't know, maybe or maybe she We have some text messages that five three nine two one that says she could say I prefer cross country and not downhill.
Speaker 1: I do say that is a little bit safer, says that she likes it but is bad at it.
Speaker 4: A lot of people say I love to ski, but I'm not good at it.
Speaker 1: That's what you should say instead. So yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Very new at snowboarding at one point, and I was seeing somebody who was very good at snowboarding, and I basically told him.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm really not good.
Speaker 2: I just need you to know, like, I'm not good, And he was like very unaware of how not good I was.
Speaker 1: So he basically gave me a lesson.
Speaker 2: So you go take a couple lessons if you're interested, and then just tell him he's got to keep teaching you when you decide to go together. O, then'll hold your hands.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're talking about we're talking to Taylor. And Taylor's got a problem that she lied on her dating profile because there was nobody who was like clicking on her swiping or whatever. So she lied and said I do stand up, I love to cook, and I love to ski. She doesn't do any of those. Now the guy is kind of like trapping her a little bit, like, let's go skiing. So what should she do, Brittany, what do you think she should do?
Speaker 6: Well? I just kind of agree with whoever was just talking.
Speaker 5: She can say that she likes it, but she's just not that good and then hopefully go and take a.
Speaker 3: Little lesson and at least know how to put her skis on before she goes on the date. Oh, one little lesson. Yeah, it's like find a friend to go out to buck Hill with or Highland and take a lesson. It's it's moderately easy to learn if skien is one of those things it's easy to learn, it's hard to get good at. You see people that are parallel skiing and just swooping down the black runs. That's really difficult. Snow, what do they call it? Snow plowing down a green run? I could teach you that in a half an hour.
Speaker 5: But then what's gonna happen whenever he goes, oh, I want to go watch you do a stand up show because she lied about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like it would be easier to at this point.
Speaker 3: You're funny, you're charming, and you're smart, do you. All you gotta do is just come clean and say, you know what, I'm sorry. I gotta tell you Ray, I just I lied about the skiing thing, and he'll be like, oh, that's okay, let's go have sex, because you know, as long as if that's still on the table, then everything is still good.
Speaker 5: But I agree with what Dave saying, Friend, I do agree to try to learn the ski but I also agree get him the like you first. That way, if he doesn't take the news, well, at least he's already more attracted to you to be like, oh, well, you know we've been going on pretty good dates.
Speaker 3: I gotta guess you're not the first person to lie in their dating profile. I think people do it all the time about their height, and do women do it too? Is it only dudes that lie on their dating profile?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't lie on the.
Speaker 3: Who lies about their height?
Speaker 6: She says, we just we don't lie about our.
Speaker 3: No guys do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Somebody has a really good piece of advice saying that she should change her bio to would love to learn how to ski. And I saw somebody saying that before you say what you want to learn how to do, and then you essentially get to go and do all of those things that you want to do because some guy is trying to like, hey, you know, if you're looking to learn how to ski, I can help you learn how to ski. Or oh, you're looking to learn how to cook, well let's take a cooking class, so you get to do everything you want to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah a month ago, like a month ago, a.
Speaker 3: Month ago exactly? Well, good luck. You know what. The good thing is, you got personality on your side, and that'll take you a long way. It's just just getting them to click is the key. Good luck, Taylor, Thank you, thank you have you lied on your dating profile and how did that go? Let us know. Let's get right into the Daily Bailey on KTWB because we have a Christmas wish coming up in a few minutes on KTWB Christmas Wish Alive as it happens, we're doing two today, two one at eight o'clock, one at nine o'clock, and then we have one last final one tomorrow. Then we're all off on Christmas vacation. But right now here we go.
Speaker 4: So it's holiday travel time this week obviously. So I am asking you what's your go to travel order? So something maybe you only ever get when you're flying, something you maybe only ever eat, stop and eat when you're driving. Your travel things that you order, what are those?
Speaker 3: David, Well, A lot of people when they fly, they only drink ginger ail. It's like that is the that is the pairing, that's the pairing, flight and ginger ail. I don't. I don't get that at all. I just get usually my Coke zero. Yeah, and then when I'm traveling, usually I go somewhere if they have a nice eggs benedict, because I'll never ever order eggs benedict except if i'm on a resort or something's like that, right, you know what sounds delicious? The eggs Benedict. Do I ever have that at home?
Speaker 1: No? But you're on vacation, you're traveling.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Is there like a as a pilot?
Speaker 4: Is there some kind of science behind ginger all tasting better up in the sky.
Speaker 3: No, it's people think that if they get a little queasy when they're flying, it might help their stomach. And there's really nothing to that. But if you do it, then it's do you It's fine?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, what are any travel orders that you may have?
Speaker 2: I mean, I always treat myself to a Starbucks as soon as I get through TSA, so that's always like a go to coffee sitch.
Speaker 1: And then I.
Speaker 2: Don't really like to eat at restaurants a lot, but I like to have something to snack on, so I normally get like a wrap from one of the convenience stores, like the eight dollars raps. Yeah, if they're eight, they're probably like fifteen now, But that's my go to when it comes to flying. And then I just like packed snacks myself from like home, because you can pack things that aren't unopened. Yeah, and I think you can even pack things that Dave knows this more. You packed like a chicken breast. One time I did. I had a leftover chicken breast. I put it in a ziplock bag with some barbecue sauce, and they carried it through TSA. They didn't even look at big old fat chicken breast. And I ate it like a sandwich. I unrolled the ziplock bag and I ate it like this and witch.
Speaker 3: At the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Well, I also thought ginger ale. I always have ginger ale when I'm up in the skies because for some reason it feels.
Speaker 1: Like it's a novelty when you are flying.
Speaker 4: But if I'm driving anywhere that's like four hours away somewhere that's a little bit of a drive within the state, I always get culvers, and culvers is my driving across the state food. I will never like, say, you know, it sounds good right now it's a Tuesday, it's random day, I'll go get culvers.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: But if I'm driving to Bimidgie is four hour drive, I'll be like, stop at Culver's because Culver's tastes.
Speaker 3: Better when you're on a long car drip okay, fair enough. I think taco bell tastes better on a long round. It's like, oh, go to a Taco Bell. A text message somebody says I'm psychotic. I drink tomato juice only on flights and every flight. I think that's true. My wife does that. She'll be like, do you have the bloody Mary mix? Just the bloody Mary And it's like yeah, but would you ever drink that at home?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, but flights like bloody marry marriage.
Speaker 4: My mom had that on the flight when we were coming back. She had just tomato juice. So I don't I guess you fancy or you're different. When you're traveling, you're a travel version.
Speaker 2: If you're road tripping for the holidays, just know that holiday station sources have some good deals if you need some energy, because it's by two get one free with their red Bulls right now, and they have a winter edition frosted Apple flavor.
Speaker 3: All right, we do Christmas, Thank you, Bailey. We'll do the Christmas wish coming up in a second on Katie, will you be ari on a Grand Day? Has a Christmas song? You know this one is called santh to tell me Christmas Wish? Right, after this on katiewb