Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: It is Mojo in the Morning, the home of the War of the Roses, the Five Lives to tell your Mom, phone scams. We've got am I the a Hole on Tuesday's Here we do Second Date Update on Tuesday. Thursdays, throw Back throw Down we do on Fridays, Shannon's Dirty on the thirty. Every day.
Speaker 3: We like Drake.
Speaker 2: We got a lot. It's Mojo in the Morning Show. Uh oh please, I don't. I'm not saying go ahead.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say.
Speaker 4: It's just a real life situation and I don't know what to do about it. There's a guy that I know, actually we all know him, okay, text and I ran into him recently and I realized something about him, and it is that one he's a close talker, which that's probably okay. Not only is he a close talker, he's also a spitter. So when he talks to you very close face to face, he also spits all over. He's just got a lot of celever or something. And so I'm talking to him. I love this man, I consider him family. But as he's talking, I'm like doing a.
Speaker 3: Back then.
Speaker 4: Slowly move away because I can feel my face getting sprinkled with spit and food particles from his breakfast.
Speaker 3: When the last time you've seen him? Because you say we all know him, and I think I might know he's Sunday. I saw him on Sunday? Did we all recently see him together? I don't know. Did he come to the what the chamber? The kalady and chamber?
Speaker 2: Was he there?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Talking about I do not say his name out loud? Hello? Do I start with a Jay? Yeah? I know exactly? Is Jeff you agree with me?
Speaker 2: Is Jeff Saqua on the phone, Jeff, I don't even eat trucks. Jeff, you're being slandered. Call your attorney right now.
Speaker 3: Got a second shower on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Where did I see you Sunday?
Speaker 3: At the farmers market? I didn't have breakfast.
Speaker 2: That's just bad.
Speaker 3: Breath that you did not have that breath? I give you that.
Speaker 2: Here's the here's the problem with this is in Jeff, and I am in this case too, because I've done this before. We talked so fast, and we get so excited to talk sometimes we don't realize what's coming out of our mouths verbally.
Speaker 3: And you obviously did it last week, did you?
Speaker 2: But anyway, Dirty Dog jeff Jeffrey Shannon. Shannon says that she wants to wear a hazmat suit.
Speaker 3: We felt about Vanley.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had anybody? Because I actually when I will talk and get excited and something comes out of my mouth, I actually acknowledge it, like I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 3: A couple a couple of times I've said, oops, have.
Speaker 4: You ever had to like pick up a crumb up of somebody's cheek?
Speaker 2: Yes? You know what when when you're done talking to me, I see you at the same time.
Speaker 3: I love you, jas, I really do.
Speaker 2: I'm eating with Mojo tonight. I'm going to eat another table. The funny thing is, you know you used to talk about if you're dating somebody, you say, you know you swap spit with them. Guess what you're you're dating? Hiding?
Speaker 3: Basically, I could do a lot.
Speaker 1: I love sharing.
Speaker 3: I was going to say I could do a lot better.
Speaker 2: Well, talk to you about it.
Speaker 1: To switch my esthetician because every time she would give me facials, she would be talking to me and spit would go on with my twice certain jobs this I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 3: Get a yeah. When it's a pattern, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny, all right, as well as cleaning Bye,