Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five. It's six fifty five, I write, I was waiting for another verse. I was excited.
Speaker 2: All right, it is Mojo in the morning and it's time out for the five of six fifty five. Amanda is going for her third win in a row. Welcome back, Amanda, Say hello to you, good morning. Say hello to your challenger. His name is Scott Scott By. Scott is from Perrysburg. He is a business technology high school teacher for kids from ninth to twelfth grade. Business technology high school teacher.
Speaker 1: So what is it? So?
Speaker 2: What kind of classes we talking about? Business and technology? I'm no rockets something like that. We teach.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I teach like social media marketing. I teach intro to business. We got to come in and speak to your class.
Speaker 2: What we got to have Anna Rob in there doing it doing speaking engagement.
Speaker 1: What school is this? Scott, Springfield High School.
Speaker 2: Hello to everybody at Springfield High School. We got the coolest teacher in the world down here with us today, Amanda. I'm going to lock you up in a soundproof area. Good luck to both of you, guys. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion.
Speaker 1: Scott.
Speaker 2: Let's see question number one. Happy birthday to former President Joe Biden. He turns eighty three today. What number president was Joe?
Speaker 1: He was forty six?
Speaker 2: Question number two, Carti b sparked engagement rumors after posting the first photos of her new baby boy.
Speaker 1: What NFL player did Carty have a baby? With?
Speaker 2: Question number three, the oldest Jonas Brothers member says that he's passed on joining the cast of Dancing with the Stars several times because it's just not for him.
Speaker 1: Who is he? I think it's Joe Jonas. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Laney Wilson took home the Coveted Entertainer of the Year award at the CMAS. What does CMA stand for?
Speaker 1: I think it's Country Music Association.
Speaker 2: And the last question here, it's going to be an audio clue, so you'll have to listen closely. Today is National Beautiful Day. Who sings this song titled Beautiful?
Speaker 1: I can't think I'm gonna say Mariah Carey. All right, let's bring the champion from a sound proof area, and.
Speaker 2: Scott, I am disappointed in you for that last answer, but okay, three out of five, three out of five. All right, Amanda, three out of five. Let's see what happens here? All right, and don't miss question number five because Shannon will be disappointed in YouTube. Question number one. Question number one, Happy birthday to former President Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: He turns eighty three today.
Speaker 2: What number president was Joe second?
Speaker 1: Forty six?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Cardi b sparked engagement rumors after posting the first photos of her baby boy. What NFL player did Cardi have a baby with? Step too?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 2: She cannot get any more of these right, we want to root against her.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: This oldest Jonas brother says he passed on joining the cast of Dancing with the Stars several times because it's just not for him.
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Kevin the boring Jonas.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, he's boring. Well, you'll get to know.
Speaker 2: We're going to give you a chance to meet Kevin, Joe and Nick between seven thirty and eight thirty. We got meet and great tickets to give away for Jonas brothers. All right, clean win if you get this next one right. Shannon talked about this in the last thirty Laney Wilson took home the Coveted Entertainer or the Year Award at the CMAS. What does CMA stand for?
Speaker 1: Untry Music Awards.
Speaker 2: Country Music Association three to three And this is the question that will disappoint Shannon if you do not get this. Today is National Beautiful Day. Here's your question. Who sings this song titled beautiful? Thank you are beautiful? Yes, congratulations to you, Amanda. Thank you now, Scott as for you. Get in touch with us if you ever do want us to come into your class, or if you'd like to bring your class into our studios.
Speaker 1: We would love to have you.
Speaker 2: Love to talk to the future broadcasters of the world and social media influencers.
Speaker 1: Okay, absolutely, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you for listening. We got a gift card to Kroger go enjoy that for Thanksgiving. Have a fantastic day.
Speaker 1: Thanks you guys too. Bye, guys, it's module in the Morning's fun