Speaker 1: Mojo in the mornings five and six fifty five, five and six fifty five and six five.
Speaker 2: No, by the way, Zoloft is going to be the new sponsor that Shannon is going to be doing in commercials.
Speaker 3: Say that I hope sales sales. Just let me tell you something. I held off so long. I've such bad anxiety. I held off so long on taking something because of pride. And then finally my friend was like, it will change your life, and she was not joking, So no shame.
Speaker 1: Will you share your everybody.
Speaker 3: Cheers whatever you take today to make your day better?
Speaker 1: Good for you? Share your zoloft, like I'll share my adderall.
Speaker 3: I've never taken adderall.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. I don't want I used to take adro. You did it was we could tell when you didn't. What's going on? Carry you there? I'm here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning. Eleven is today Today's I thought we're going for like twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 1: No, so it's eleven.
Speaker 2: We're getting closer nextven, next week could be fifteen, and then taking on Shannon. But first we got to get through eleven and see what Brittany does. Brittany's from White Lake. It says that's bad morning Mojo.
Speaker 1: It's the cook from the daycare. Hey, the Gate daycare cook.
Speaker 2: Brittany Anna rob is also from White Lake to Wait Lake neighbor. I know she knows who I am because it's be Coop's makes music.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you still make music, but when I was in high school, we used to listen to Bee Coop's music. Really yeah, all right, I actually still do.
Speaker 3: I do it on TikTok and I'm making.
Speaker 1: A lot of money.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Well, we're going to lock up carrying a soundproof area. Good luck to both of you guys, and we're going to start this contest playing the five or six fifty five because we got to get the War of the Roses next. Uh, here we go, Brittany. Question number one, Aaron Rodgers made an appearance on the Pat McAfee show. What NFL team was he most recently the quarterback.
Speaker 3: For that one?
Speaker 1: I don't know, sorry.
Speaker 2: Question number two, Pop singer Tate McCrae is dating. Which team ussays Men's hockey Olympic gold medalist. Question number three, Harry Styles is opening up about the death of his former One Direction bandmate, saying he struggled to publicly share his grief.
Speaker 1: Who is he referring to?
Speaker 2: Gosh?
Speaker 3: Is it Liam Payne?
Speaker 2: Question number four, Blake Shelton says that he and his wife are about to do some farming together at their ranch in Oklahoma. We were just talking about farming. Who is Blake Shelton married to?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just oh. I thought that was an easy one.
Speaker 2: And question number five, word on the street is that all of Prince Harry and Megan Markle's projects over at this streamer have been put on hold for the moment. What streaming service do they have a multi million dollar deal with?
Speaker 1: They don't know.
Speaker 2: Guess out of a streaming service. All right, let's bring the champ back from a.
Speaker 1: Sound proof Brittany be goop. You only got two right? Not good, Brittany. Let me let me just give out dumb.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give a little word of What I would say is advice to anybody that plays next Door, plays any of this contests.
Speaker 1: Just guess.
Speaker 2: Like when when we ask a question about, you know, a sports team or whatever, just throw a guess of a name, even if there's not even because you never know. It's amazing how people will be able to. It's better than a pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Question number one, carry Aaron Rodgers made an appearance on the Pat McAfee show. What NFL team was he most recently the quarterback.
Speaker 1: For Pittsburgh Steelers? Yes? One.
Speaker 2: Question number two, Pop singer Tate McCrae is dating which team USA Men's Olympic gold.
Speaker 1: Medalist Jack Hughes Yes.
Speaker 2: Question three, Harry Styles is opening up about the death of a former One Direction bandmate, saying he struggled to publicly share his grief.
Speaker 1: Who was he referring to I forget justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: At least it's a I gu that one.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Liam Payne is the answer.
Speaker 2: Question number four, Blake Shelton says that he and his wife are doing some farming together at their ranch in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Who is he married to? When Stefani? What'd you say, Gwen Stefani? Yes, there you go.
Speaker 2: In question number five, word on the street is that all of Prince Harry and Megan Markle's projects over at this streamer have been put on hold at the moment. What streaming service do they have a multimillion dollar deal with.
Speaker 3: That? Yeah? Final score?
Speaker 2: Nice job Congratulations to you, Carrie eleven in a row and Brittany as for you, Brittany Cool, we got to try Taco Company gift card for you. Congratulations and you're still making music.
Speaker 1: So what kind of music we talked about here? I like rep about my life and my car when I mustang and I just go on TikTok and I vibe with people.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's go down, Yeah, get the music, get the music, give me, give me some real.
Speaker 1: Quick course your world deput on the Moje in the Morning show. All right, your my name is be Coop. I'm not chicking stoop to sit in here school on the time the pool. I ain't gonna be lame. I'm just trying to say, running around like a choot two train. Oh I like that right up train feature for the Mojo in the Morning's amazing, That's awesome. I want to be a missfit. I always wanted to be one. Be Coop the miss missfit we have. I don't know, Miste freestyle. She might be the first one two out of five.
Speaker 2: Maybe not misfitty, but you got to call call us up and comment on stuff, and let's see your personality come out that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hold on, we love you too. Hold on second, it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.