Speaker 1: We carved pumpkins last night and they're on my Instagram. They're a little bit blurry, but they're on my Instagram. Dave Ryan, Katie WB And we had three pumpkins and we do the seeds. We take the seeds out and you scoop and you kind of comb the seeds through the goop and you pull them out and you throw them in a bowl and you spread them out on a cookie sheet and you put season eat all over them and you bake them healthy snack.
Speaker 2: Right? How healthy do you think? This?
Speaker 1: Is not as healthy as I thought it was. So I had a cup full. I'm like, oh, well, there's no nutrients or carbs or fat and a pumpkin seeds, it's just a seed.
Speaker 2: Delicious.
Speaker 1: Sat there and watched The Girl in Cabin ten, which I'm still kind of ey about. And then then I looked them up online and they are full of fat.
Speaker 2: So mackels, do you have macros? I know you've got on. Are you making fun of me? Fat is a macro? Yes?
Speaker 1: So yeah, So pumpkin seeds not so good? No, but they are delicious. They are very delicious salty.
Speaker 2: Of most things that aren't good for you, work They're just so good.
Speaker 1: Why did God make it that way? Is God like just like they pulling a big prank on us. It's like, oh, kale tastes like garbage.
Speaker 3: But cotton candy, delicious, Snickers.
Speaker 1: Bar delicious, full of fat, carbs and garbage. I don't think that nugat is in the macros category now fat carbs, protein and nugat.
Speaker 2: I don't think it. Fults.
Speaker 4: It's not in the like pyramid, the food pyramid. Not in the food pyramid, or it was like the bottom. Well you definitely you. You actually smell like nugato because you eat so much nugats.
Speaker 2: There are worse things to smell like, honestly, big bowl of nugat. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: It is Halloween sound effects theater on KTEWB. Bailey will read a story and then point to each of us, and we have to make the corresponding sound effect.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. It was a dark and scary night. The wind howled through the crooked trees.
Speaker 4: Rattling their bony branches against the windows. Then suddenly, a loose shutter banked as thunder rumbled in the distance. The front gate squealed open on its hinges, followed by the slow crunch crunch of footsteps along the gravel path.
Speaker 2: Somewhere in the dark alone. Owl hoots, answered by a sudden cat's hiss.
Speaker 4: Inside the floorboards grown beneath careful steps. A door slam shut, then silence, until a faint, threatening whisper drifts through the hall.
Speaker 5: I can see.
Speaker 2: A clock in the distance begins to chime midnight.
Speaker 4: A gust of wind snuffs out the candles with a soft push, and a hidden organ begins to play itself a deep echo through the empty house. Suddenly a bat of claps overhead, and the whole place comes alife with shrieks candles.
Speaker 6: As the spirits of Hollow House welcome their newest visitor.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I think probably the bestow the like gravel footsteps was really great.
Speaker 3: I think that was meant to be a Disney Channel kid in another life, so I could do the sound effects, all the dramatic facial expressions.
Speaker 2: That's me in another life. I swear well.
Speaker 1: Your chance now, radio old yeah, Disney Channel kid, radio guy. Oh all right, what else is going on here? We got boo bash tonight. So if you want to get your tickets and you want to go and you haven't got tickets yet?
Speaker 2: Then you know what, why don't want you to call us? Right now? We'll get you on the list for Boo Bash.
Speaker 1: We are doing the lamest contest, Lamest costume contest, Laziest costume contest too. We even added that category, so there's sexiest for one thousand dollars. Men and women lump them into one category overall, most creative, and then duo or group. But we decided laziest would be a great costume. So two dollars grand prize, two dollars in American money if you win the laziest cost Now, what is an example?
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example.
Speaker 1: You can be like you would wear a mask, like a face mask, just like a Lone Ranger mask, and be like, I'm mysterious.
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 1: I'm mysterious. You can come as dressed as in your old Randy Moss retro jersey and say I'm a Vikings fan. Yeah, you can wear a Twins hat and say I'm a Twins fan.
Speaker 3: Put on a belt with a bunch of watches and say you're a waste of time.
Speaker 1: There you go be that. Actually, that's a lazy contest. What was the one you the shirt you had yesterday?
Speaker 3: Sure, and you write on it it says I love ceilings and you're a ceiling fan.
Speaker 2: A ceiling fan. See.
Speaker 1: So if you want to be lazy, then you can do that too. But if you want to go to boobash, you don't have your ticket, chet call me now. We will get you in for sure. Sixty five to one nine eight nine kd WB back in a second. Well, you can't make this stuff up, and stay here on KDWB four six seven. You'll never hear me say that in real life. God, I will only report it as part of this story. The phrase six seven just started trending this year, and apparently it's not gone anywhere because the folks show for at dictionary dot com have made it their twenty twenty five word of the Year. It exploded across the youth. The youth love.
Speaker 2: This this year. Yeah, and it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really mean anything. Dictionary says it is part of what we call brain rot slang, which is language that is intentionally absurd, meant to be funny, cryptic, and shared among those in the know. Now the named Steve. He's the director of Lexicology, which is like word uh for the Dictionary Media group says it's part inside joke, part social signal, and part performance. When people say it, they're not just repeating a meme. They're shouting a feeling.
Speaker 3: No, no, nothing, like, what is it even in the dictionary?
Speaker 1: Who was that kid that we had on that time a month or so ago, Ensign? If ensign is listening, Ensign, call us and explain to us what because he's like twelve years old but smarter than any of us, truly very articulate young man. And he called and he talked about how what word like is?
Speaker 4: What six seven men? And what like getting cooked and all of that. I did learn the other day.
Speaker 2: Bailey hangs out with youth. It's weird.
Speaker 4: I know, I do hang out with you, But I learned coach and that's what she says. You know, So I learned a new one the other day and it's glazed, like don't don't glaze me, bro, Come on, bro, enough with the glaze. That's like, oh, I'm giving you lots of compliments. So if I tell Jenny like, Jenny looks so pretty today, like no, seriously, look amazing, Like I'm Bailey, yep, Bailey quit with the glaze br.
Speaker 3: It sounds stupid, but even with context, I get that one, like glaze.
Speaker 2: Think about a glazed donut. It's so good.
Speaker 3: So if I'm glazing you up, it means I'm complimenting you six seven, I'm gonna sound old here back.
Speaker 2: In our day, you're twenty four. Yeah, that's my point. Back in our day.
Speaker 3: Memes like Damn Daniel they actually had context that was from a real video, things like but six seven is nothing.
Speaker 1: I used to say damn Daniel a lot once, and damn Daniel because it was them white kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was from an iconic meme or vine.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the meme where it's Bert and Ernie and then Bert Ernie the obnoxious one says to Bert, he goes, you see that blank Bert, but he substitutes the sah, now you see that blank Bert, like if you Then I use it on Carson all the time. If we're playing golf and I hit a great golf shot or I make a long putt, I'll say, you see that blank Bert. But it's got some context to it, so it's funny and Carson. Carson doesn't think it's funny, but he gives me a polite smile. You see that blank Bert?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, I decided that I'm gonna let the kids say six seven because we all say stupid crap that we got from a video or a vine or a movie or like good bit. I literally say good bit because you and Steve said it. That's the only reason I say good bit. But everything is says it too. Yeah, everything's a vocal stem every time we say anything, like we go air right, ah, right, you and me, Dave.
Speaker 1: I was looking at bailey shirt, just noticed it. Can I read your shirt for sure? He's got an orange cross on it and it says pumpkin spice and Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I bought this at the fair. I thought the I like it.
Speaker 1: Your little Jesus in your life never hurt you and pumpkin spice, and pumpkin spice is also a good thing too. So let's talk about how happy you are and how it affects your health. So you can answer this one to yourself on a scale of one to ten. Think about it for a second. How happy are you? One being unhappy, ten being very very happy. How happy are you generally, not just this morning, but overall with your life? Act i'd say I'm a seven six seven.
Speaker 3: I'm eight life Jenny, Yeah, i'd say seven, okay, seven and a half okay.
Speaker 1: The reason I bring it up is because research shows that loving life has a lot of health benefits. You're less likely to get sick if you're happy and content, And the study shows if you are anything above a six two point seven basically a three or higher, you will see more and more health benefits the higher up you go, so you you'll get sick less, you'll be happier, you'll be more sociable, you'll be easier to be around, you'll exercise a little bit more. You eat better too. Anything below a three is kind of a problem, and you know you can't always immediately put yourself in a happy state of mind. But I heard something a long time ago, and I really believe this one. We are all about as happy as we decide to be. We are all about as happy as we decide to be. So if you wake up in the more and you're like, oh God, well, then you're not going to be very happy. But don't we all know somebody who's perpetually happy. I had a friend of Julie who was perpetually happy. She was always happy. It's like, why you're so happy? She's like, I get it from my mom. No to the point where it makes you uncomfortable a little bit. No, it's actually very joyful to be around her because she was always very happy.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I'm like, you're telling me nothing wrong is going on in your life.
Speaker 2: You don't have any bills due like nothing she had.
Speaker 1: She didn't have a lot of money. She would give plasma. She you know, had a kid that was sometimes a handful and an ax that was sometimes a handful. But she just decided to be happy for her And I think that some people are just kind of like that, and some people decide the opposite, you guys, they decide that, No.
Speaker 2: They don't like me over there, got it out for me.
Speaker 4: You must be fun at parties every time I have something else to complain about.
Speaker 2: All right, Jenny, you're all quiet today? You okay? Are you happy? How happy are you really? Jenny?
Speaker 7: No, I said seven, I met a seven. I'm sleepy today. I don't feel the greatest. I told you, guys, I feel like I'm getting a cold right now.
Speaker 4: Really, should we all take a nap during the show? That'd be kind of cute.
Speaker 5: That'd be so nice.
Speaker 7: How about like we just like Gary Spivey, talk the whole time when he's here later and we don't have to do anything, you know.
Speaker 1: An, I got a text message for Gary Spivey. He's going to be gone later this morning, about eight o'clock, and I want to read this to you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So they said they can't call in, but they wondered if we could ask the question for them so they can hear it on the podcast. So they said, I'm currently in a relationship of eight years. Throughout the years, my partner has made a lot of mistakes, cheating and lying. We've been on and off and recently got back together three years ago. We still argue. I still think he could cheat on me again. I haven't caught him doing anything for three years, but I still wonder if he really has changed and really does love me. So my question is, has he really changed? Should I be afraid of him cheating on me again? Or should I let this relationship go?
Speaker 7: I would say, I mean, great question for Gary, great question, But if you're questioning that currently, then you're never going to be happy in that relationship. Yes, constantly going to be wondering and looking over your back at what he's doing. So that doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 1: Gary Spivey will be on at eight o'clock this morning to answer your questions, and he'll be at Boo Bashed tonight and we will be there doors open around six. We'll probably get there a little bit after six six exactly, thank you. And then it'll be dead for the first hour, so when you walk in and it's dead when you first walk in, that's just the way it is. It's like being the first one to show up at a party.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but then you don't have to wait for drinks at the bar. So just get in there, double fist, right off the back, goy Spivey, Yeah, get in line for Gary. Tell me the tarot card.
Speaker 4: Go Tarry the tarot card reader, Yes exactly, Terry, Terry and her birds she keeps on her shoulder.
Speaker 1: We will see you there tonight at Mystic Lake. If you don't have tickets, call me and I'll get you in. I'd love to get you in. Give me a song to sing along with next. We play the sing along song every morning because it boosts your mood. It makes you a little bit happier. Maybe take it from a four to a five this morning, that would be nice. What song do you want to hear to sing along with? Send me a text at KDWB one and we'll play that song when we are back next.
Speaker 2: Ryan Show on kd w B.
Speaker 1: Sing Along Song of the Day coming up in a second. First of all, shout out to Big Lake High School volleyball team. They made a little history last night. They are going to state for the first time in program history in a five set thriller versus Zimmerman. Soho, shout out Big Lake High School.
Speaker 2: Not bad.
Speaker 1: So thanks for listening to the show. Here's your sing along song of the day. This is We've debated on whether to actually play this or not, and we said, yeah, let's do it. It is lyrically inappropriate. It's ludicrous on KDWB, but you gotta sing along such a great road rage song. There should be like a button next to your horn that's like you blare this from a big loud speaker on top of your car when somebody is like not getting out of the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Thanks for all the positive comments on that one. That was an unusual choice for the single long song of the day. I hope, I hope you liked it. Let's get into Dave's Dirt. We got a lot of stuff to cover. Here we go Stave's.
Speaker 4: Dirt sponsored by six one two Injured Timer, Lambert's Injury law on Katie w B All.
Speaker 2: Right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Mariah Carey is talking about Cat's side dressing as her for Halloween, which I guess is a thing.
Speaker 2: This is too cute. What are you looking at? This is Cassie do you know that? Of course, my daughter loves them. Hello, Okay, so weird.
Speaker 7: She is so weird, Katy Perry.
Speaker 5: She's lucky.
Speaker 7: She's got some good friendships because Lauren Sanchez, who is Jeff bezos recent a wife, is giving them complete privacy Katie and Justin Trudeau while in the honeymoon phase because they're letting them use Jeff Bezos is five hundred million dollars super.
Speaker 2: Yacht five one hundred million. Wow.
Speaker 7: So Katie and Justin can vacation together without the pesky paparazzi spying on them. Apparently, Jeff and Lauren love love, and if they can help this romance flourish away from prying eyes, they will so the sailing yacht is named Korw. It's four hundred and seventeen feet long, has seven decks, a helicopter pad, a glass bottom swimming pool, a movie theater, and requires a crew of forty staff to operate it.
Speaker 5: Wow, that is a house on the ocean.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, that's that's a cruise ship.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's four hundred and fifty feet long, which is like half again as long as a football field. Football field's three hundred feet long, So think it like think about you being at us Bank Stadium at your local high school football field, and the yacht is half again as long as that Fieldazy.
Speaker 2: From Nerd Corner.
Speaker 4: Elijah Wood has crashed a wedding ceremony at the hobbitin movie set in New Zealand. He played Frodo in Lord of the Rings, which is very exciting to me, and this is the first time he has ever crashed a wedding that's been held at the hobbiton movie set in New Zealand, and they said they were stunned, stunned to see him there.
Speaker 6: I would have also been stunned. Thank you, Oh absolutely Yepine Dove Cameron, who is she has this song played this a couple of years ago on KADWB. She's engaged to Domiano David from Mona Skin.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that these two were even dating for two years apparently, but they were spotted in Sydney and Dove Cameron was showing off a beautiful large ring and she said that the relationship has been the best two years of her life in an anniversary post of social media.
Speaker 2: So congress to them. Wow, she's so pretty. She is really pretty.
Speaker 1: If you are a Peloton member, you get a special Truth is Halloween. There are three official Friday the thirteenth theme classes where you can pedal to survive Jason four. He's in Camp Crystal Lake, so I guess he's chasing after you with a machete or something. The Peloton instructors have turned into camp counselors to guide you through a high intensity class where rumors about Jason's next victims run rampant, thirty minute bike ride, thirty minute boot camp, and ten minute meditation. So if you're into like a little something different on your peloton, maybe let's get your fat ass back on your peloton, because right now you haven't turned that thing on since a year ago September.
Speaker 7: Okay, Bailey, I need you to close your ears, oh, because I'm going to talk about Love is Blind right now.
Speaker 5: So spoiler alerts.
Speaker 7: Love is Blind had the wedding reunion last night and Megan, she's also known.
Speaker 5: As Sparkle Meghan. That's a long story.
Speaker 7: She had a whole kid in between the end of the season and now the reunion, so she didn't end up with the person that she was dating on the show. She did break up with the guy she was engaged to. His name is Jordan, but she ended up meeting someone like I think three months months after they got done filming, she said, and then about three months later she got pregnant.
Speaker 5: So she's had a kid.
Speaker 7: And the whole drama was the fact that like the guy she was with, has a kid of her own, and she basically was like, I'm not ready for this lifestyle, and then she had a whole breakdown about maybe I'm not ready to be maybe I'll never be a mom, and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she was a mom. And literally only like one person at the reunion knew, which was Jordan, because she was kind enough to tell the guy that she was with, like, by the way, I had a kid, but.
Speaker 5: Nobody knew and saw her for like a year. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: I well, you haven't rootened it for me because I don't know who that is. Okay.
Speaker 4: So even though Dorothy Gaale will be in Wicked for Good that comes out November twenty first, that the audience will never get to see her face. So the director John Chew, he said that he didn't want to step on who you think Dorothy is in whatever story that you came into Wicked when so the story is still Alphaba and Glinda's and she, Dorothy is just upon in the middle of all of it. So if you imagine Judy Garland, then that's who you're going to imagine. And I like that because you also don't see Dorothy in Wicked the musical. So I'm glad that they have chosen that, and it's not a big deal who is playing her.
Speaker 3: Monday, we're getting the People's Sexiest Man Alive. They're announcing it, but there's a couple of fan favorite choices for like other small ones before they announced the big one. Sexiest forty year old went to Derek Cuff from Dance with the Stars. Sexiest tattoos is Dylan Efron, Zach Efron's brother. Sexiest game show host Jimmy Fallon that.
Speaker 2: One chief What does he host?
Speaker 3: She does a couple of game shows. He does Password with Kiki Palmer. He does like a music show where like he plays the genre game and stuff like that. Sexiest Cat Dad Dave Ranco, Sexies soccer club owner David Beckham.
Speaker 2: These are just a couple of random little ones. Who do we think is gonna be Sexiest Man Alive? Though?
Speaker 7: I don't know, but I heard that you can turn it down, and I heard that they've been trying to give it to Pedro Pascal for a while and he was.
Speaker 2: Like, nah, you can turn it down. Yeah, They like, we don't want to.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be burdened with that and have every interview be like, oh, yeah, you're sexiest man Alive.
Speaker 4: I bet they'll give it to uh David corn Sweat, probably the guy that plays Superman Superman, because he's relevant right now, interesting, maybe on Monday May about Gladden Powell. Yeah, he's relevant too. He's hot, he is hot. Yeah, super There's so many options. Let me get out of my scroll.
Speaker 2: What about Offset. Offset.
Speaker 1: No, he's he is going to be the most unindebted celebrity. He owes two point three million in unpaid taxes. Last month, Cardi B complained that he was delaying their divorce. The only way I can get out of my marriage is if I pay somebody else's taxes. So the IRS acused Offset of not paying taxes in twenty twenty three to the tune of four hundred and eighty six thousand dollars. The IRS is already informed that he's behind one point five million on his twenty twenty four taxes, and this this year, the Georgia Department Revenue alleged that he owed at two hundred and nine to two thousand for twenty twenty one. It's so funny when celebrities are all, like, you know, yammering about this and this and this, but they don't bother to pay their taxes. So, you know, come on.
Speaker 2: Offset on off Set.
Speaker 1: You know what you start to wonder, does somebody like Offset is he good with money? Or is he buying all his friends like a new Range Rover and like, you know, grills and things like that.
Speaker 5: That's why he's good with money.
Speaker 7: It's a matter of if he hired the right person to be in control of all of his money.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes rich people they don't know and they don't trust, like, you know, financial planners, so they get their buddy or their uncle Pete to do their finances for him, and pretty soon Uncle Pete's like, yeah, you know what. He pulls his pockets out and they're both inside out and.
Speaker 2: They're all like, yeah, I don't know why that comes out. I don't know what happened to it. Sorry.
Speaker 7: Offset This weekend, his Saturday Night Live returns, and that it will be hot by Miles Teller, which he should be a sexiest man alive now that I think he's a babe's but it's also going to be musical guests. Brandon Carlisle. I'm gonna be honest. I've seen her in concert. She was one of the most boring concerts I've ever been to entire life. Brandy Carlisle. Oh real, she's a Basilica one year and like you like her music, yeah, but like she's not a performer. She definitely fit like a Basilica vibe, but like it.
Speaker 1: Was so boring performers. Yes, you're right, there are performers like Red Hot Chili Peppers. They perform just off the top of my head, they perform. And then there are artists who stand there, yeah, like Mariah Carey and Brandy Carlyle apparently they're artists and they stand there.
Speaker 4: Parkin bark I just taught you that, she just Yeah, parkin bark is where you stand in one place and then you just sing into a microphone.
Speaker 2: And they talk about it with like drag queens.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna, you know, lip sync to a song, you just stand in one spot and then put your all into it versus like doing flips and tricks and stuff like that. So a park and bar is just a stand and singo.
Speaker 1: We learned something from Bailey here on this show, wrapping up the dirt with Can I get a shout out to my eight year old son Ronan? He had an unexpected emergency. He's eight, unexpected emergency appendectomy for a ruptured appendix in the hospital next four to seven days. He gets the biggest smile every time I text you all and you guys reply back, and he definitely needs the smiles right now. So yes, Mama Darcy, shout out to Ronan. Buddy you're gonna do fine, and thanks for listening to the show. Billie Eilish makes it the dirt. I gona wrap up with this one actually, because Billy Eilish was talking about how when she first heard the song it is called Where'd It Go? It just disappeared, It just vanished. It was birds of a Feather. Yeah, when she first heard it, she's like, no, I don't want to release that song.
Speaker 2: That's dumb.
Speaker 1: But she protested, and as she said multiple times, I was like, we should cut this. Even when I played the whole album for the label, I was like, guys, this one is kind of stupid.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 1: The Wrong Call has spent three weeks at number one on the Billboard Global two hundred and with Spotify's most stream song of twenty twenty four with one point eight billion streams, and it's the closing song in her live set right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a good song. I agree, I love it.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes the artist, that's that's why there's like a billion dollar record producer or record label executive, and neither one is always right. Sometimes they'll be like, yo, yeah take that song, my heart will go on. That's stupid. Yeah, leave that off. But then it's like, no, that was a great song. Glad I didn't we do go ahead.
Speaker 3: I always wonder how much artists or even the writers or producers know, like, yeah, this is gonna be the single, this one's gonna take off. Same with movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the thing is like sometimes you think something's going to be really really big, and that's just kind of bombs coming up.
Speaker 2: Oh do right now, Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 7: These are signs that someone's cheating that isn't obvious until you have been through it.
Speaker 2: Okay, sign someone's cheating.
Speaker 7: You get into your partner's car and you notice the passenger seat is suddenly always adjusted for someone else, as if a ghost with very specific ergonomic needs was in there.
Speaker 5: Nope, they was cheating. Okay, they were cheating.
Speaker 7: When they all of a sudden start relentlessly finding faults in you or picking fights, and they try to frame you as it all being your fault. They're villainizing you, and it's their way of justifying their action. So once again, these are things that are signs of cheating, but it isn't obvious until.
Speaker 5: You've been through it. The lack of forward looking plans, so you're.
Speaker 7: Kind of like not exactly planning much of a future together. I probably I don't know if I can commit to that right now. This is a This is one that I think people will debate. They never wanted to post me on social media because they quote didn't believe in it, And the truth was that he was just like, you know, on social media finding other girls.
Speaker 5: So that would like ruin their game.
Speaker 7: But I would debate that some people just like to keep their relationships private.
Speaker 2: I believe that's true. I know some good friends that I won't name them.
Speaker 1: It's like they just don't do things on like Facebook or social media.
Speaker 2: It's just not who they are.
Speaker 1: And they're like, you know, like I won't name anybody, but somebody who's been in the show a lot. They're very happily married, but they just don't do Facebook. They might put a picture of their dog or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I feel like, if if your partner is someone who posts you on social media, you got to meet them a little bit halfway there, because if you're like I don't, and then the other one is like I do, then I.
Speaker 7: Think that the only thing with that is if they just don't post much on social media at all. Oh yeah, then I feel like that's like fair to be like, nah, yeah, all right. Another one is in the case of maybe they're cheating at work. All of a sudden they talk about a colleague more than they should, Like they're just exactly talking about Linda in a county. I love Linda, Yeah she and where'd she come from? Any sudden drastics switch up in attitude, like they abruptly become distant and don't want to spend time with you. Obviously, that would put anyone into a spiral of like what's going on. Another one is, well, pretty much the same thing. They become distant and cold, they accuse you of cheating.
Speaker 2: I'll try to what is it called deflect, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Because they think that they're about to get caught, so they're like, no, you're cheating on me, And then they think that that, yeah, exactly what I.
Speaker 5: Just said, deflecting.
Speaker 2: That's like to predict.
Speaker 7: Maybe a drastic shift in how someone's dressing, Like she's pretty used to wearing like yoga pants and a sweatshirt, and all of a sudden, she's got a cute little gee.
Speaker 1: That would be so obvious and shad worry about Susan. Susan recently lost thirty two pounds and she is like solid muscle because she goes to Snap Fitness. Yeah, shout out to her trainer Mic and she is like amazing. So I got to figure she's probably, you know, hooking up with some like that. I don't know, the dentist or something like that.
Speaker 7: I would I'm trying to slide inner DMS myself. I've been seeing her. She doesn't know how to check those. I know, but she doesn't know how to check those. She's more savvy than actually you think, like, yeah, all right, is that it.
Speaker 2: Jenny, that's it.
Speaker 7: Those are signs that people are cheating that's not very obvious and taping through it.
Speaker 1: Shout out Happy birthday. The thirteen year old Zach he listens with me is Mama on iHeartRadio. Would love to hear his name on the radio new teenager in the world, and that it says thank you Bailey. And I'm not sure if mom's name is Bailey or she's saying thank you Bailey.
Speaker 2: J has I'm.
Speaker 1: Happy birthdays. Can we look at our Halloween bracket? Let's do that's an important thing. So the Halloween movie bracket So.
Speaker 3: We were doing horror movies on our Instagram story yesterday. We were down to the last four. We was Halloween, the Michael Michael Meyers movie versus The Conjuring and winning fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Percent of the vote. It's Halloween. Okay, good, I like that good.
Speaker 3: And then it was The Shining versus Screen. This one was very very close. It was fifty Wow. The Shining moved on.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I think it's better than Scream.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we're down to the last two. Halloween versus The Shining. I've never seen The Shining. I've seen Halloween. I feel like Halloween's gonna win. It's literally red. But is it actually gonna win because it's the scariest horror movie ever?
Speaker 2: Is it just because it's called Halloween.
Speaker 4: I think it's that we're just rating the best, not the scariest.
Speaker 1: I don't know that the best ones made it all the way through to the top round, but you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, that's that's what the votes do.
Speaker 1: It is an iconic I'm not gonna hurt you, Andy, I'm just gonna bash your blanket head in thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know that's from No Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: My head We'll be right back on Katie WV with your Sabrina Carpenter keyword and psychic Gary Spivey comes up in one hour. If you need to leave and come back, we get it. You got stuff going on, and I wanted to let you know whether you're in the same situation. You your partner can't die first, because you wouldn't know what to do if your partner died first. I wouldn't know how to pay the power bill. I wouldn't know how to make a plane reservation. I wouldn't know how to do nothing in this Wow, are you in the same boat as me? You have to die, have to die first, because if Susan dies first, I'm going to have to move in with Jenny because I'm not going to be able to know how to turn the furnace on.
Speaker 2: What Wait, what