Speaker 1: Still number one, Still addicting, and still something you're afraid to admit that you love.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Rovert's Morning Glory. Susy is coming up in a few minutes. What do you have on the way.
Speaker 3: Do there's a picture that's gone viral of somebody a celebrity that you look at the picture and you're like, I have no idea who that is, and I want to see if you know who he is?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Also another conspiracy, something's going on with the Usher tour. He's in concert and then people were complaining after the concert. I'll tell you why and what the conspiracy is next.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. You're on Rover's Morning Glory. Your morning, Irene, Hi, Rover, listen, I just wanted to Hi.
Speaker 4: I love it, I love your show. I want to confirm about that pizza. It is absolutely true. Coincidentally, my family and I with my grandchildren would there. I don't know if it was actually that name of that restaurant, I don't remember, but it is just a die number one. The pizza place that we went to.
Speaker 2: It took once and also.
Speaker 1: And it was we just couldn't get over.
Speaker 4: We had kids, little kids with us, grandchildren. Forty two dollars was the exact price. Also, and the cheese was sliding lost the pie.
Speaker 5: It was disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want to help? I B two and I were in Miami. We were we were eating a slice of pizza and like I said, the slice, it's it's I mean, it's it's so expensive. I don't know if it's eight eight bucks, nine bucks of slice, whatever it is, it's it's too expensive. And a family came in there, and it was a husband and wife and they had like two or three kids, and they ordered. I don't think they realized how expensive everything was. They ordered two pizzas. The two pieces that they got. I'm not kidding you would it was probably one hundred and twenty bucks or what with all the drinks and everything, probably one hundred and twenty hundred and fifty bucks. And it's just for I go. Who could afford this stuff? It's crazy?
Speaker 4: You know, we were starving. That's why we saw the price before.
Speaker 1: We sat down.
Speaker 3: It's an open place, you know, right off the boardwalk.
Speaker 2: Everything is open.
Speaker 4: It was crowded to work.
Speaker 3: At many seats. There were people lining.
Speaker 4: Up to get in because you're hungry and you.
Speaker 2: Just take it you have.
Speaker 4: It's really outrageous. It was horrible and we had to wait. We had to get up and ask, Kay, is it coming out soon?
Speaker 3: You help?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was really It's terrible for families, especially with a bunch of kids.
Speaker 1: So the next night, Yeah, I'm going to open up a place on the boardwalk there and it's going to be ninety nine cent slices. That's going to be Rover's promise to you. It's happening as soon, all right. Now, the place at B two and I go to in Miami Beach, it got bought out as a different place, and before they would have all the workers much it was much more reasonably priced, and they had all the workers from all the restaurants in the neighborhood would go there and get their pizza. This is where they were eating, and then somebody else bought it. They jacked up the prices. It's so freaking expensive. I don't even go there anymore. It's too much. And the pizza and it's okay, it's nothing the right home about Dougie.
Speaker 6: Are you.
Speaker 1: Ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 3: Yes, here we go, Kidzy I'll row this morning, glory away.
Speaker 1: I just before you get started, my wife sent me a text message and she goes, oh my god, the weather is horrendous here right now. I just came on. She goes, it's starting to hail, the winds are It's like, I don't know if it's going to be a tornado or what's going on here. But it was come up for her to text me is during the show is very very unusual, so it must be very bad. And then you came in. You go, oh my god, it's pitch black outside. I was just outside and totally black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's scaly.
Speaker 1: Wow. All right, what are you doing outside? Just staying there? Just standing there, going getting some fresh air? Well, yeah, I'm drapped in this little tiny room. I just need to move my legs a little bit, so I just stand outside.
Speaker 2: Go on, doue.
Speaker 3: So this Taylor Farms, they're recalling food items containing jalapenios now over the possible salmonella contamination. So it is just ongoing and i'mgoing with this whole seminella and this Tailor farms, it's not good. So remember the lettuce incident. Now we have the jalapenos so they have decided to pull items containing the Jalapanios in it. Elsewhere we have. The heavens are going to put on a hell of a show this week. There's a meteor shower that's going to reach its peak, and this happens as the Earth is passing through the trail of debris left behind the Swift Tuttle comet and then the debris that burns up on hitting the atmosphere. So it's pretty cool and the best time to watch, they say, is going to be overnight Wednesday, August twelfth through Thursday, August thirteenth, when a new moon offers darker skies. So they say, also on August twelfth, a parade of planets. You'll have Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, Uranus, Saturn, and Neptune the planets. They'll all appear in the morning sky before sunrise. They say it's best to use a telescope to see all of them. So let us stargazers like that. They know that this is an important week. Thousands of Spokane, Washington residents are being allowed back into their homes after evacuating from massive wildfires that burns entire neighborhoods. Imagine being kicked out of your home and having to evacuate. I just now getting to.
Speaker 1: Be able to do just how devastating this will be to lose your home. Yeah, some fire like that, or like a tornado like we were just talking about. I mean, at least I don't know. Sometimes your house is completely ripped up to shreds. At least in a tornado, maybe you can recover some stuff fire that I can't get anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Some sixty five thousand people were forced to leave as the emergency unfolded, and officials said that those people who live near the path of destruction for the wildfires, they still have to stay away for now, so that stucks for them. A lot of people are allowed to go back, all right. The New England Patriots are scrambling to replace their turf field after NFL officials took issue with it following the summer's FIFA World Cup. So in order to host matches during the soccer tournament, Gillette Stadium was forced to put down a natural grass playing surface. Now that surface has since been removed and an artificial artificial turf service had to be reinstalled. But the pitch that they need to be so so what they need to have. That's okay for the NFL, it's not right. They say that the pitch may need to be ripped up again before the Patriots take field, which is next Thursday for a preseason game against the Colts.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, I've read about this actually, So they put grass down for the World Cup, right, all these football players are like, wait a second, how can you put grass down for the World Cup?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Can we have grass? Were wanting to play on grass instead of this artificial turf for a long time anyway, So then they put the artificial turf back in, but they used I guess they didn't put some sort of foam underneath that they were supposed to or what, non compliant whatever.
Speaker 3: So now they have to put a new turf in this week, all right, hundreds, about seven hundred to be exact, one hundred people, many of them returning to New York City from a Chris Brown concert in New Jersey. They got trapped on a disabled train and it was about two hours before they were evacuated. This was early Saturday, but it was awful because of the stifling heat. So if there was no power and they're trapped with no air, no nothing, they were losing their minds. Can you imagine the train stalled around one for five in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you're just stuck on there.
Speaker 3: And a lot of them were at the concert at MetLife Stadium, so that was R and B artists Usher and Chris Brown, and they were left without electricity and air conditioning, and people were losing their minds. So because you're going to have to also go to the bathroom, people were probably drunk. But two hours they were stuck there and people said that it was absolutely hell. Speaking of Usher, there's another online conspiracy. It's gone viral. There are theories claiming that Usher used to look alike body, double, clone, whatever you want to call it, to perform certain songs during his concert with Chris at that exact concert. Clone boy, Yes, it wasn't Chris Brown. He's not happy with all of this. Fans went to social media to say how unhappy they were that Usher did that, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, ray, is it Usher and Chris Brown?
Speaker 3: It was a Chris Brown and Usher context, Right.
Speaker 1: Well, who's the clone?
Speaker 3: Usher said, like, you say, you said Chris Brown, that Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: You said that Chris Brown would do that.
Speaker 3: Usher, Okay, So I don't know if you have any you have this video, this is the one people are saying Usher clone here.
Speaker 1: It is, what's just.
Speaker 3: Walk of a man who knows he's him Usher.
Speaker 1: So they say that this is a fake Usher dressed in all white. That's it, that's the profet if what's the what's the two stages? Is it two stage? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Maybe he's like he's gonna just disappear and show up on the other stage.
Speaker 2: Is that what they're doing trying to do?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know you're saying it looks like this guy didn't know where he was going when he came up here. If you watched the video.
Speaker 3: They said that a stand in was used multiple different times right there.
Speaker 1: See they're like they point over here, Yeah, that's that's not Usher. I'm gonna kind of I'm going I'm agreeing.
Speaker 7: With this, that's not us here right right, But it's probably some trick, like you know, he's gonna drop below the floor and pop up somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Put that song back on, Charlie. I like that song. Let that play throughout these shoes. Yeah, that is a good song, isn't it? All Right?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put a picture of someone up.
Speaker 6: On rm G TV and I want you to tell me who it is. Yeah, not the guy in the lap, the guy in the right.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, no way.
Speaker 1: Oh I know who that is. What's a guy's name from Roseanne? And uh, that's a guess. John John Goodman JHN Goodman.
Speaker 3: Seventy four year old was seen in the grocery store and recognized.
Speaker 1: And somebody snaps a picture of what was he? On ozam pic or something. I mean, he did lose a lot of weight. I've seen him. He's lost a lot of weight, but man, he's two.
Speaker 3: Hundred pounds he's lost. That's a lot of weight.
Speaker 1: He's kind of like deflated looking though. You know that's what happens is unfortunately, if you get really fat, then your skin stretches out and then you lose that weight and you just have all his floppy skinner out.
Speaker 3: And I guess the guy that saw him his name is Nacker.
Speaker 1: David was gonna say that guy looks familiar.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he's He's the one that Brandon do him. He's a huge fan.
Speaker 1: I don't know what Wizards of Waverly place, but maybe.
Speaker 3: I don't lean A Gomez on Disney Channel he just.
Speaker 1: Looks kind of familiar to this guy.
Speaker 3: And what is he getting? Is he getting cookies?
Speaker 2: Those are eggs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are eggs.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's what the one guy. What's John goodmanc getting?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, he's buried right then. Other entertainment news for your official say Security reported an incident at Kim Kardashian's Hidden Hills property. The man was arrested in connection with a burglary at that property owned by Kim.
Speaker 2: This happened yesterday during the day in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Deputies responded to the residents to investigate reports of a burglary about three forty five in the afternoon, and official State Security reported the incident and said the suspect was seen driving a vehicle from the property in the area. So when the cops arrived, they found the guy inside the home and took him into custody without incident. He was booked on jail into the jail. And I don't think that it is not her primary residence. She was not there.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Pretty scary. And then finally, the Dreaming premiere of Michael Today is there on Stars. I do not have stars, but if you do have stars.
Speaker 1: You can watch them launch Michael.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: That's a shizy on rovers Bok.
Speaker 1: Left the jack and I took the rolls the bank cut and then I put the home foot roll.
Speaker 6: How you like me?
Speaker 1: Now, when my biggest.
Speaker 7: Get over three hundred thousand, let's drag you would have one to breathe up gay.
Speaker 1: Every time I hear Ludacris, it just it makes me think of roll Over Fest. What a pain in the ass. This guy was just what a oh man? Him and his people just I remember people are just such a dicks and then like, well, John's the opposite. He's just like this, such an easy guy to deal with, and it's like whatever, he's cool, but he's dude, man. I guess maybe he just goes to your head or something. After a while. What was he doing? Wouldn't get out of the car because he wanted the car to go. I'm not even kidding you. The length of this room. No, I'm not going to get out of the car here. Believe it's fifteen feet. There's like it's blocked, like you can't go now, I'm not getting out right here? Clear the area wouldn't come out on time, ended early. I mean just just I mean just.
Speaker 2: Did he walk right off stage into the car and left?
Speaker 1: I believe so. Yeah, And I think somebody I didn't realize this, but somebody I think. I went back and I watched video of it later because somebody is like, he just quit in the middle of a song. He just stopped, just stopped and walked walked away. The music might have even stopping and they just going and they left. I don't know. I don't know what happened. But oh man, was that guy and my wife was dealing with him and she said he's a real piece of work. I believe her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she puts a with you. So if if that's worse, my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, oh man, she's got to put up with all my crap. Chris says, that guy is Dom Deluise's son.
Speaker 3: Oh really, that's what I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't even know exactly who Dom Delouise is. Burt Reynolds dom Delowise is like a big, fat guy that was like an actor in the seventies.
Speaker 5: Seventies and earlies. He also provided the voice of Pizza Hutt and Spaceballs.
Speaker 1: He was also the.
Speaker 5: Canon ball around with Burt Reynolds, and his son's name is Peter, who used to be in the original twenty one Jump Street series with Holly Robinson before she became Holly Robinson.
Speaker 7: Peter, because it's a different son. He's got two sons. Peter was in a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so it is a son.
Speaker 2: Drums. I don't know, I'm looking all right.
Speaker 1: Oh, David Delawise, Yeah, David de Luise, there you go, Dom Delawise's kid. Can you what's the Let me see what Dom Delauise looks like. Is I know the name and I know I'll recognize him, but oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Just the pictures funny alone.
Speaker 1: And then the weird hat like that that like I might have to get a hat.
Speaker 3: Like that newspaper boy yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna get a Newsy hat. What's up with that?
Speaker 2: There's always that chef who looks Zach like him?
Speaker 1: Yeah's chef Paul Perdom does kind of look like him, doesn't It? Just a bigger, fatter version m I watched. Doug started texting me over the weekend. You gotta watch this, me too, gotta watch it all. She texted you that now she doesn't. I don't think she's able to watch it and then without talking to somebody while she watched something. Every time she watches something, she'll just start texting me, Yeah, I gotta text I'm watching this movie. I'm like, well, how am I even supposed to respond? Like I go through my day, I do a lot of things. I watch movies, I watch TV shows, I do whatever. I don't have to text Dougie that I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's rare that I sit down and watch a movie. So I was excited that I was doing it. But it was our homework assignment.
Speaker 1: Somebody had sent a trailer of a movie called The Long Walk Stephen King movie, and they said that this reminded them of my Long Walk in London, my ultra marathon that I completed, as you know. And so the movie, I go, oh, that looks kind of good. Well, I guess it. Times out that the movie came out a year ago, never heard of it before, and dude, she's like, oh, you gotta watch this movie. You gotta watch this movie. So I watched the movie. Charlie, did not watch the movie. You didn't watch it, I might snitz. I watched it yesterday night.
Speaker 7: I watched The Lonely Nobody told me, I just you know, remember that we talked about it.
Speaker 1: So Dooey watched it. I watched it. Snit's watched anyone else watch it? Anyone else on the show The Long Walk? All right, what'd you no?
Speaker 3: I didn't watch it?
Speaker 1: I did. I watched it. I watched it last night. First of all, let me just say The Long Walk is also the Long Movie. It's an hour and forty five minutes. They could have cut this down to about thirty minutes. It's a thirty minute movie. It's there is nothing going on walking The Long Talk. Yeah, oh man.
Speaker 3: I will say I had to put the captions on at the bottom to read because I couldn't understand what they were saying.
Speaker 1: I'm mumbling a lot of mle like a Southern accent. Why are they doing this? So I get the concept there on a walk and then if they dip below a certain mile p hour, yep, they get shot. Pretty much. That's a that's a lot to sign up. Do you sign up for this or you sign up to it? You sign up for this, They don't see the country. A whole lot of background on this, Charlie. It's pretty skimpy on details, but there's one person from every state, all fifty states. All right, so you shine up. If you win the Long Walk, you get unbelievable riches and one wish that they will grant you. And why do they do this every year? Well, there was some sort of civil war twenty years ago that tour the country apart, and now we're our country is in shambles and this will somehow inspire people to get back to work stop being so lazy, and uh, that's it. It was a very.
Speaker 2: Setting like the seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. I don't know. I couldn't quite figure out it. Women walking Nope, no, only dudes, Okay, only dudes in the you don't have to, I don't want to ending. But how long do they walk? Yeah, well it like I assume it's over days and weeks. They're they're walking, do they and they can't stop? So there's no like Charlie, there's no like Okay, you're done for the day. There is there's no stopping. That's what made this complete from from a seasoned ultra marathon or like myself, I watched this and I go, well, that's just impossible. You could not do this. Those parts you couldn't last more than three days. I mean, you just wouldn't be able to because you'd need sleep after like after two or three days, you start going crazy.
Speaker 2: I think the pooping remind me of him.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there's parts where like, oh they got to crample. Yeah, a couple of different times people are crapping. One guy's explosive diarrhea. It's so cruss. Yeah. But so it's just a it's just I thought the movie might be okay, just because it's sort of an interesting concept.
Speaker 3: But would you give it on a scale of one to ten.
Speaker 1: I would say it wasn't I'd say, uh, maybe a six, slightly above average six. It wasn't terrible, but it was very repetitive. It's like, okay, we got you know, eventually they have to get rid of fifty people, and it's like okay, eh, yeah, you're walking, you're walking. Oh, this guy gets tired. Okay. I mean that's pretty much it for people started fighting to make the other person not walk, not too much together, more more dispute like talking like you know, no, not like any physical stuff or anything. But it was really I think.
Speaker 3: There's a lot more they could have done with it.
Speaker 1: And I kept wondering, like, okay, well, uh, the ending. What's gonna happen in the ending? We kind of learned some stuff as they're talking, talking and talking, you know, okay, and I was sort of interested to see what the ending was gonna be. How's it gonna end. There's gonna be a major payoff at the end of this movie. I go, you can't have an hour and forty minutes of walking like that. It would end. My guess is it's not really just We're not gonna end with just somebody walking. It's gonna they're gonna break the system of the walk system. They're gonna see this isn't fair, and they're gonna take on the army or whatever, and they're gonna I've ruined this so it doesn't ever happen again. That would be my guess of how that ends. I don't want to tell say anything. That's just my guess. You don't have to watch. I guess it could just end boringly with somebody winning, and I guess that could be it too. I was, well, I will tell you that at the end, without giving any spoiler alerts, I was like, that's that's it. This is the end. That's that's the end of the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was expecting, like, there's got to be some sort of incredible twist or something. You know, there are some movies that I've suffered through. And then the ending was so good. You go, oh, that makes the whole crap that I just said through for an hour and a half worth it this, I go, that's it. That's the end of the movie. And then there was a question I had. Do you guys have any questions at the very end? Yes, of course, like what what was that about? What what am I?
Speaker 3: Yes, one thing I supposed.
Speaker 1: To what's what's the thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The thing at the very very literally the very end. He turns around and he starts walking some more. But there was something missing. Yep, Oh, how do you do? She must have figured that out snits immediately, well, what's that? Is that symbolizing something? Snitz or what? I think? It's up to that? Never, I hate that smart, What do you mean it's up to the audience?
Speaker 2: I know, I want to be spoon fed.
Speaker 1: You can't do something like that weird with no explanation. And then you go, huh, what what does that even mean?
Speaker 2: I gotta look it up.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, come on, you know I thought about that. I go, should I look up? What did? I am? I complete imbecile that I missed the whole point of this movie. But I don't think so. I don't think I did. And it didn't interest me enough to look it up. She's not trying to look.
Speaker 2: At it looking it up. I think all the talk that was good. It was a good talking movie. That's when I was talking.
Speaker 1: They just did it differently.
Speaker 7: They were walking was as they were talking instead of having like sit down at a dinner or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I also am like people were way too relaxed knowing that they were in a walk for the to the death. Like you're all going to die, right if you stop walking?
Speaker 3: And they all knew that they were going to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all signed up for it.
Speaker 2: Douche.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know how the Long Walk works. They've been watching it on TV because it's televised with like a weird ass old TV camera.
Speaker 2: Ye, it's another word day.
Speaker 1: It's just very weird movie. It wasn't terrible. What what would you give it?
Speaker 3: It's it's middle through like a six six or seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it wasn't the worst thing.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed watching it.
Speaker 1: You got to see that movie. I told you it was the worst movie I've ever seen. What was that movie called Can't Wait? What is it? What was that called?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Want to watch?
Speaker 2: It was something in the Sky and magnolia.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's falling frogs or fish or something. Yeah, I don't know about that either. What was that movie called with the Chick the let's the check this in the interview with the Van, which was a kid in an interview with the vampires. Yes, okay, she's she's an adult in this movie. What the hell is the name of that movie? It's the worst movie of all time. You've got to see this.
Speaker 3: A more recent movie.
Speaker 2: Is it by one of the Dogma uh directors? One of those Swedish or Finished with guys whatever those are?
Speaker 1: I think? Yeah, one of those weird OL's Civil War? Now it came out.
Speaker 3: Hour of the Dogs came out like probably fifteen years Melancholia, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, the worst movie ever made. All right, here's the guy that's explained the ending to me.
Speaker 2: Well, don't say it.
Speaker 1: That's actually it's a woman, Teresa explains it.
Speaker 2: It could be a couple of different things.
Speaker 1: So after he does what he does snitz, you don't see it, but it's a it's a it's a the anticipated outcome of what what would actually happen? Uh huh Yeah, and then that's why something is missing, because he's.
Speaker 2: That's some people are saying, yes, this makes sense.
Speaker 1: Doesn't I didn't see Melancholia, but I saw another one that's large Von Truer. That's it. Yeah, that guy sucks. He's one of the worst. I saw The Antichrist, which was Willem Dafoe and some chick, and there's like, I think the reason I watched it is like they're gonna have full sex and they show some stuff. But I think he cuts his dog off and buries it in the ground, and then it he then he unburies it, and then it's a bird that flies around. I mean, it's supposed to symbolize something. It was one of the worst term I've ever seen it. Why do people why is this guy? Why they give him any money to keep making these crap movies and then people have to go around pretending like he's some sort of genius. No, this dude sucks. His movie suck, everything sucks.
Speaker 2: He's like a Nazi guy too. I think that was a big he's a Nazi guy.
Speaker 1: He likes nazisar I didn't know anything about that. But his movie suck. And I think the Nympho maniac one, that's another one he made. Who was in there? Shilah buff But wasn't it like twenty hours long? They're like they have sex in it for four hours. You have to watch Melancholia, please. Nobody on the show's ever watched it. Yeah, I'm see, Oh you've seen it. I've seen pretty much of large mature stuff. Well you've never commented.
Speaker 7: I did when when you mentioned that you hated it so much, I said, it wasn't that bad. I think I wasn't that bad. I might have enjoyed it. I don't remember. It's been so long.
Speaker 1: Are you like a glutton for punishment where you watch all this guy's movies because they all suck. I don't believe this guy's ever made a good movie in his entire time.
Speaker 2: But I'm a completionist.
Speaker 7: I have to watch everything of somebody's junk, especially somebody who's you know, like he started a movement, you know, the dog ninety five, whatever the hell it was, which.
Speaker 1: Is also just crap. It is yeah, yeah, that's just whatever. I don't even remember exactly.
Speaker 7: Use lights and music has to be on set playing. You can't have it overdubbed, so dumb. Yeah, it's ye.
Speaker 1: There's like, isn't there like three guys that were making these stupid movies or something. They all, every single one of them sucked. But but people in these film critics and artsy fartsy people have to go around pretending like it's like it's good.
Speaker 2: It was, you know, shot in handicamps and stuff. It was interesting at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you don't have any money, but when you're when you're making movies with big movie stars and stuff. All right, I gotta take a got to take a quick break. Our number is eight six six yo Rover. Crystal watch Melancholia, all right, that's a mission. She does what I say. You know, she's like wife.
Speaker 3: I would have watched if I would know, Yeah, if you would have if you would.
Speaker 8: Have texted me, Rob, I would have watched the long line. You know, I will always do the homework. I got a text from Crystal over the weekend. She she made me jealous. She was making out with somebody I believe Captain Kirk William Shantner. Did you did you make out your tongue kiss Captain k uh No, No, but I did get some nice compliments from you got a great hooters or what well. I heard he was a grump. I heard he's not the nicest that he's kind of when he comes in he just doesn't even look at people in the eye.
Speaker 3: He just wants to know some information.
Speaker 8: He gets on stage, and I had the lucky chance to introduce him, and so I decided to put on a nice outfit, hoping that maybe I could at least I go. My goal is to get a smile from him, acknowledge me that I'm a human human being. Yes, And when he walked in, he had a huge smile. He started talking to me instantly, fantastic. I mean, he just curious about how how the start of the panel is going to be. And when he got off stage, he told me I am very beautiful.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, He said, those are two nice tribles.
Speaker 8: You got there. I was on your chest touching. Yeah. So he was very nice.
Speaker 1: There she is with William Shatner, Great William Shatner. It was like a at least one hundred and twenty five years old. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 8: Hey, yeah, he sits in a chair the whole entire panel. Oh yeah, and just tell stories. The fact that this dude can even move around is extraordinary. Actually, he looked great, honestly, because recently, you know, he's older, he started looking a little paler, but he had some color to him.
Speaker 3: And he just looked joyous. He looked like he was in a really good mood.
Speaker 1: So now I got a text message from Crystal and she says, miss Shatner said I was beautiful, and I immediately I said, oh, no, Skinny's going to be jealous of this guy.
Speaker 8: Now, is your boyfriend jealous? No, Shatner was hitting on me, not at all. I think he could push him over. Okay, he was jealous, Remember though, he was jealous.
Speaker 1: Remember when Jeffrey No, well, there's the Superman guys, and Jeffrey his Superman. I think Crystal took a picture with some two or three of the guys who played Superman, and that was that was a big problem. And then Jeffrey Motorboat. That was a problem. But Shatner not so much. It's too old to be too old, too much, too old to be.
Speaker 8: I wonder if it works still for him, No ninety five.
Speaker 3: No, you think he thinks about it at least?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, because he obviously was looking at my legs and my short skirt. I think he even made a comment about my skirt when I walked off stage.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, he made you know, that skirtish shorter than the ones that they used to wear in the original Star Trek. Remember those little dresses they would wears. Yeah, anyway, her h she always had a short little dress on. All right, how could be done? Dress like that when you come into the air, Crystal, I'm.
Speaker 8: Wearing shorts today. I'm in short shorts. I'm in pajamas pretty much today. I didn't get to bed till one am. All right, let me take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rovery's Morning Glory. Hang on.
Speaker 1: Worst movie picks the movie Nope, Grand Budapest Hotel, Oh I like that one hope of those are good?
Speaker 2: What's it?
Speaker 1: Who makes that Grand Budas? Everyone in his movie sucks, every single one, everyone, every one. It's It's royal tens is great, just just lots of people standing there like in Rushmore is really good to Rushmore is really great and Bottle Rocket Maybe I haven't seen all those, but actually of them full into his wes Anderson stuff. Real ten Bonds was the cutoff, and then It's the Life of Steve Zeast two. Then they started really getting deeper in a wes Anderson and now it's the worst. One is Asteroid City. That was garbage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't good.
Speaker 1: That was bad.
Speaker 3: What about fantastic, mister Fox?
Speaker 8: I love that movie The Dog Island.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was good.
Speaker 2: I forget.
Speaker 1: It's just too weird for me. Like too, what's the one where somebody something with a lobster? Is that one of his movies? Oh?
Speaker 2: The Lobster is No?
Speaker 1: What movie is? Okay? Who makes that movie? Because that was bad? Oh the movie called the Lobster? I never saw that's okay? Like does the guy turn into a lobster or something? In that movie? That is twenty fifteen yourgus land the most Is that guy part of that stupid group that you were talking about? Snince? Did you like the Lobster?
Speaker 2: I probably did. Oh you made Oh's awesome?
Speaker 1: That was pretty good. That's just almost one. I don't think of one gust picture which one's that it's uh, Emma Stone said the one where she's a mental patient or something that she gets kidnapped.
Speaker 3: She shaves her head to shave her.
Speaker 1: Head, she's kidnapped.
Speaker 3: It just came out.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe that's a different one. Where's the one?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: It wasn't she like a mental patient locked up or something?
Speaker 2: Or Oh?
Speaker 1: That was Deeter told me to watch that. I could I turn that off? What was that that was? Yeah, I'll forget what that was called. I'll find that because that was weird and bad. I didn't think it was too terrible. I turned I couldn't handle She's like a puppet. Oh yeah, yeah, and then they somehow so some doctor like cure her or something and fall in love with I don't I don't remember all the details, but it was Yeah, that is not Eddington. Poor things, poor things, poor things. Okay, that's also made by yourgus. Okay, that was brutal, same dude. Yeah, let me see here. What do I have to give away? Oh, a four pack of tickets to Cedar Point. Now, you know Boardwalk Nights that they're doing at Cedar Point that is only going on through Sunday last week. No, yes, No, I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: The kids are going back to school over here.
Speaker 1: You know, we have to have a do over.
Speaker 3: No do over. There's got to be a due over Sunday night.
Speaker 1: No, they just got No, it just got good a week ago. To what I'm saying, like it just warmed up a week ago. We can't be ready. No, Well, I guess this's the last week of board boardwalk nights when the sun goes down the Cedar Point Beach and the boardwalk at Cedar Point Electra five with larger than life entertainment, over the top food and drink, games for the entire family, and more. But it's this week only. If you call her thirty at eight sixty six, yo, Rover, I'll give you a four pack of tickets to Cedar Point. You can get tickets in a more info at Cedarpoint dot com. But if you call her thirty right now, I will give you a four pack eight sixty six your Rover eight sixty six nine sixty seven six eight three seven. Good luck to you. The Aftermath starts in just a few minutes on RMG plus. If you do not subscribe to RMG plus, sign up right now at Roverradio dot com, so you can watch your listen live. They'll get started about ten minutes. You can watch your listen life on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG Plus on the website roverradio dot com you can watch your list a live. Like I said, they're going to start in about ten minutes or so. Pf and Florida says school started today here in Palm Beach County. Really, oh man, that was the worst. The first week of going back to school was fun, and then after that, like it was weird being a kid because in the summer you're like you couldn't wait for the summer, and then the summer was cool, and then by the end of the summer you're kind of bored. And then you're like, oh, cool, I get to go back to school. And then you go back to school. The first week is cool, and then after that you go, oh my god, this is They're not introducing each other anymore. They're just starting to actually read you stuff and like you got to know this, and you go, okay, this sucks. You know. I was saying that like last week we were talking about going to church, and I said, that was such a one of the best days of my life when my mom said to me, if you don't want to go to church anymore, you don't have to go. You're like twelve or ten or fourteen, or however old I was, you don't have to you don't have to go if you don't want to go. School was the same thing for me when I came to the conclusion that I don't have to go to school anymore. I don't understand these people, and it's girls in particular. They get done with high school, then they go to college, then they want to go back to college for more college, and they're in school almost for all eternity. I don't understand it. I couldn't wait, and I go forget school. I've gone back, all right, I've got to wrap things up. We'll be back live tomorrow morning. Have a great day. It's Rover's Morning Glory. Bye, Wilvery's Morning Glory.