Speaker 1: On air at am five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind.
Speaker 1: Hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 3: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: And un condition you us God everything.
Speaker 5: You see your father, then you see me, You'll feel Mikey he is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Petros hand Money a five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Extra half hour here as it is a six thirty tip out in San Antonio. And yes we did give you an extra hour on a flex alert. We did start at two. So anything you miss Wallert can be found through the iHeartRadio app and the Petro Send Money Show podcast. Subscribe to that, listen to us on demand and listen to any content here on five seventy LA Sports in the Greater LA area, like Clippers basketball tonight against the Spurs, which is coming up at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 2: Clippers tonight against the Spurs, Dodgers, Rockies, first pitch at five oh five. That is tomorrow Sunday. Tim kaits pre aff and Paul's Big Tech College Group Michigan Michigan State three versus eight. We will not vacillate.
Speaker 7: Well, I appreciate that, Shaw, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: So that is the schedule and we look forward to hearing from you over the weekend on the schedule time, Instagram or x. I went to yoga today and the teacher, Andrea said, that was a funny skit you did with the burgers, And I didn't know what to say. That's not a skit. That's a bit, sweetheart, that's a bit. Yeah. I didn't want to say, like we call it a bit in the radio world. I'm over here on YouTube side, Freddy, I didn't want to do that, but I did feel a little embarrassed, Like the yoga teacher saw me eating the big arch.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The wife and daughter I was with them last night. They were watching it when I walked into the room, and I also felt embarrassed.
Speaker 7: Right, It's like, rather you not watched that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody that was somebody's idea to put that out there.
Speaker 7: But I but you know the people, the people do like it.
Speaker 2: Somebody brought a paper plates and yeah, freaking very.
Speaker 6: Popular video on a s l A Sports So you know we're delivering the goods. I guess it's not Hawaiian shirt Friday, but we're trying.
Speaker 2: That's a lo haaf Friday.
Speaker 3: First question I got, who paid for all that stuff?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dat piece? I said, not me.
Speaker 6: That was mad.
Speaker 3: But I did pay for twenty seven other dollars worth of stuff that we didn't use during that skit slash pit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, lack of communication on the show between between us.
Speaker 2: But that meant more big archers for everybody.
Speaker 7: Right, met Ronnie got to eat a big arch, which he enjoyed. He did it free.
Speaker 2: Petros bites Blackmore not impressed.
Speaker 3: Blackmore, I found out cut it in half and gave Brian Long half and he ate half.
Speaker 2: What did Brian the law long shortman say? He thought it was really good? One of the better burgers he had. I said it was good. I'm an American man. I said it was good. Everybody can look on them five seventy or Petros and money or Matt Money Smith Instagram address or on x there is a picture of me taking a bite and it says yeah Petros the day or something all night, which is unfortunate, but either way, Frogman fridays upon us still fully functional employee Adam who was in for Rodney today on the Rogan and Rodney Show. Go ahead and talk all you want, Adam. I'm good. Just let it go. Garland, what is his impact specifically quarter by quarter? Please be loquacious. It's time for the Final Hour Fun fast Effect.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, We're three fun fun Fact. It's brought to you by Concordia University irvines, Masters in Coaching and Athletics, administration program classes, and the pro top I'm into the top sports leaders in California, like the state director of the cif A lot of Hall of Fame high school and college coaches and administrators. Be mentored by the best. Get all of your details at CUI dot edu slash Coaching Final Hour Fun Fact p Sunday two am, daylight saving time. It was not introduced for farmers.
Speaker 7: They hate it.
Speaker 6: Agriculture was its biggest opponent, saying it disrupts their milking and harvesting schedules.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: It was first enacted into law by the dirty, dirty Germans World War One freaking Kaiser Wilhelm an electricity conservation.
Speaker 2: The propaganda against Wilhelm continues United US one hundred plus years later.
Speaker 6: That is what led to its enactment, an effort to conserve electricity during the World War. Under our federal law, states can opt out. They have opted out. Hawaii and Arizona do not. Do not follow daylight saving time? And why do we do it at two am? Because when it was initially instituted, they determined that two am was the time of the least impact. Early shift workers are likely still in bed and not up yet, night owls are at home, and the bars are likely closed. So two am was the least impacted hour that this Sunday we will shove our clocks forward from two to three.
Speaker 2: Bring the bell? You took my drink away?
Speaker 7: What do you guys?
Speaker 3: Notice it more than usual on the local news. Maybe you're not watching, but there's a whole segment about how to prepare for daylight.
Speaker 2: Say say something to ask Tim Conway Junior. I mean he's the one that watches.
Speaker 3: Let they bring special beyond and like, okay, go to bed hour earlier the first two or three nights before day, hydrate some more, Drink an extra twelve ounces of the water before you go to bed to help you sleep, so you get used to waking up. There's a whole thing this week on the local news all.
Speaker 2: Of an hour.
Speaker 6: Like if you get up at seven and you're now waking up at six, or you get up at five and you're not getting up at four, you'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: And the words of Walter Soapchack, this affects all of us. Dude, it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Maybe on Thursday night, go to bed a half an hour earlier. Friday night you do forty five minutes, and then Saturday night the whole hour early that when you catch up to.
Speaker 6: That out, I want Ted Chan to tell me all about it, or Tim Katsey when you wake up, just blow a line and you'll be fine.
Speaker 7: Everybody's up.
Speaker 2: Let's go, oh wow, Tim, it's not a good message. Just because you and Tarantino can handle it, not everybody can. It's time for quick hits. Look to you a mess, quick hits.
Speaker 1: I'll make it quick, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dodgers with a night game at Camelback Rants and we will not air. But they take on the Royals. The next Dodger game will be on AMPIZ seventy tomorrow on the radio, Dodgers versus Rockies. But the World Baseball Classics what everybody's talking about as the world turns. As the Globe spins, Team Usagan ready to take on Matt's home country of Brazil in Matt's favorite town, Houston Logan Web, I'm so conflicted. We'll get the start. Today's the first full day of ATCHA in the WBC. While you were sleeping. Not only did Sandy Bullock fall in love with Bill Pullman, but shoe a Otani went three for four with a double and a grand.
Speaker 6: Slab a triple Shy of the cycle. They blew out Chinese TYPEI thirteen to zero, Yamamoto through two and two thirds, scoreless, three walks, no hits, and Mexico knocked off Great Britain Night Contest.
Speaker 2: Hey, this ain't the way typey dotty.
Speaker 7: What looks like.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 7: So good? Listen to that crime.
Speaker 3: Un Monday.
Speaker 2: You kidding old.
Speaker 6: Boys, and there's people that say they're not into the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 7: You're kidding me.
Speaker 5: That's your one now, oh, Tony likes it up, Old.
Speaker 2: Tony, O course, well to your dom is on fire.
Speaker 6: Way to lay out, Way to go, Steve, good job laying out, man. The Lakers are job laying out thirty seven and twenty five.
Speaker 7: Matt.
Speaker 6: They didn't mention the Cuba beat Panama. We're just gonna walk around now.
Speaker 2: Not on my It's not what I read. I care if Cuba beat Panama. The Lakers are thirty seven and twenty five. They're at home tonight. Lebron's tired of that F and word FF and tired of that ass marginal Pacers in town. Tonight. Lebron is gonna want to pat his stats like Ronnie pats Fred's Lakers. Currently the sixth seed in the West, they are only two games up on the Suns, who were the seventh seed. Shining bright on the back of the neck of the Lakers, and congratulations to Jabron Lames, who last night passed Kareem Abdul Jabbar for the most field goals made in league history.
Speaker 4: I mean, at the end of the day, you know, it was being a link and my name being mentioned with some of the greats that ever played this game was always It's always been humbling and a pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a.
Speaker 4: Pretty cool thing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: I grew up watching you know, watching reading, you know, idalyzing a lot of the greats, and you know, if I was able to be a part of the NBA, I wanted to, you know, put myself in a position where I could be named with some of the greats, you know, by doing something right. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: I really like that quote.
Speaker 2: Clippers are thirty and thirty one. I'm not a numbers guy.
Speaker 6: He ended up going on to say, uh, you know, I had to start at zero. I had to start at scratch and now number one.
Speaker 2: Did they give Kareem a ten thousand point padding or something?
Speaker 7: That's what I was one. I was like, what do you think happened with one of the other guys? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: You know what, I you might have got me for speeding, but when I started, I was zero. Right out of the car was stop.
Speaker 6: I don't know they're aware of this, but everybody started seems zero. That you did, my friend, the Clippers could do it tonight.
Speaker 2: As you pointed out yesterday, Matt winners of three in a row, ninth seed in the West they're in San Antoni. They could get to five hundred.
Speaker 7: They could.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately they're gonna do it without their Swiss center who has taken the basketball world by storm. That bitch Liz Frank showed up again and attacked our man.
Speaker 7: Need and fewer. Liz Frank out for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Male doctor France.
Speaker 7: No, it's that bitch Liz Frank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, that's that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Her middle name is Frank. Her last name Claiborne. Oh z Frank Claiborne.
Speaker 2: Well, there it is Matt. That doesn't confuse people. Phoenix Suns forward Dylan Brooks was arrested early this morning on suspicion of driving under the influence in Scottsdale. Oh sorry, you wanted to light him up real quick, o Kates. He's currently out with a hand injury with a hand injury, but is expected back before their Yeah, you want to light him up out there in scott scott'sdlle police, light you up there, Dylan. He's expected back before the season's end. Police pull over, all right, pull it right, thank you. I bet Matt's not going to make a confusing Liz Claiborne joke about Chargers news. No.
Speaker 6: Tyler Biattish, the longtime All Big Ten performer at the University Wisconsin, drafted by the Cowboys after four years there, signed a big free agent deal with the Commanders. Was an All Pro in twenty three and twenty four. Last year dealt with some injuries. The Commanders cut him loose, which meant he did not have to wait for the opening of free agency on Wednesday. Chargers immediately flew him out for his first visit and did not let him leave. They lock him up on a three year deal worth thirty million dollars. The last two years, based on whatever metrics you'd prefer to follow, they have had the worst center play in the league with Bradley Boseman. Tyler Biattish, as we had mentioned, a a two time pro bowler, one time All Pro, certainly going to be an upgrade for them.
Speaker 2: I could just hear it now, Matt on your call. Look at that block pulling around by Tyler. Yeah. The Rams and star Cam Curl their safety have agreed to terms on a new deal of keeping him in LA before free agency, and they also have to pay for his curl. Not since Eric Dickerson have the Rams had such an extravagant curl.
Speaker 6: He's the guy that had the big interception against the Bears that prevented them from kicking the game winning field goal in overtime there of the divisional round.
Speaker 2: Say it was a curl route that he intercepted the Raiders. Now that's the center the Raiders are releasing last season starting quarterback Gino Smith, who got Pete Carroll fired in Seattle, and then they thought it was a good idea of him down to Las Vegas and get him fired again. Yeah, barring the trade before the start of the new league year. By releasing Smith, the Raiders will open up eight million dollars in salary cap space while taking an eighteen and a half million dollar hit in dead money. Now, they will also lose a universal scapegoat because Gino Smith did say you can blame him for everything. Yeah, blame And that makes it easier when you run a pro football franchise because they say there's one person to blame, it's pretty easy to figure out right what's going on. But now, as Matt reported from Silver yesterday, now Tom Brady's buddy Alex Guerrero is running around telling everybody what to do again.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Raider.
Speaker 2: He even called Tim Kates and said, I want you to say, w NBC, w NB, you got a Boston you Seeli places USC tomorrow at the Gaye On Center, Matt, how about that? Uh?
Speaker 6: They have secured a top eight seed and a double by Their first game will be in Chicago on Thursday afternoon. Here is mc cronin earlier today with the media talking about USC. Note Chad Baker Mazara on the squad any longer.
Speaker 8: Still five on five obviously. H I'm sure Elijah renez Is, you've got to be more aggressive for them, you know, with their with their current lineup to generate offense. But uh, you know they're still fast athletic team. They're at home. Everybody's dangerous at home, guys.
Speaker 4: Beacon Bazaris for twenty five against you guys last game, what was your reaction when you heard he wasn't on the team with there.
Speaker 8: I got enough of my own problems. A lot of people think I got some serious problems. Yeah, and it exists. You know, whatsis is unfortunate, unfortunate for everybody involved.
Speaker 2: Nineteen buses from Westwood I got a lot of problems. Bro are headed over to Galen Center for the Big Game. A thousand students expected to attend from UCLA, Mick Cronin's Awkward Sons of Westwood Video, Men of Westwood All great Stuff, and the.
Speaker 7: Sons of Troy ty In Bathhouse, Men of Troy.
Speaker 2: Sons of Troy, Men of Westwood.
Speaker 8: Men of Bruins A UCLA students, thank you for your support all year. The last three games have been awesome. Your energy has infused the team to give greater effort and we need to keep that up. As you know, we got a big game this Saturday across town place called the Galen Center. Let's turn it into a sea of view. Heard that through Men of Westwood, we're offering you a chance for some free tickets.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: Sharon Moore Matt oh pleaded no contest. Yeah I did it, but I'm not going to admit it. But I kind of am. Let's call it no contest. Misdemeanor charges of malicious use of a tele communications device and trespassing that's a threatening texts. He will be sentenced on April fourteenth at two pm and Washinaw County Court. The malicious use of a telecommunications device carries up to a year in prison. The trespassing charge up to a month. Seems like those two things should be flipped. But whatever he must most likely will not serve any time in jail.
Speaker 2: Thought the fat white girl charge.
Speaker 6: Again, I don't think fat is the appropriate descriptive.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't, Huh, I don't. Okay, Oh you don't.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't.
Speaker 7: That's right, I don't.
Speaker 6: And exchange the prosecutors for the contest plea. Prosecutors dropping three previous charges, the big ones felony, home invasion, misdemeanor counts of stalking and breaking and entering. So you've broke into her house, You whipped out a butter knife and held it to your own throat, and you were stalking her demanding she responded to you hanging outside her house. We're gonna forget about all that, and we're gonna charge you with a couple of mean texts.
Speaker 7: How's that sound, Sharon?
Speaker 2: Sounds good? Where can I be an on line coach?
Speaker 7: Yeah, welcome to the bolt. We'll bring a shiny star.
Speaker 2: Let's see what you can do with that. We'll be back on Monday. Have a great weekend. Everybody has been thanking to Ronnie Fossio at Ronnie Fasio on Twitter. Tim Kaine, hold of the Brain, We're coming, Adams coming up next. Enjoy the game, everybody,