Speaker 1: For last month. We are number one.
Speaker 2: We just grabbed every key Democrat super duper. That's nice fight a gono gay. Yes, boy, that is good news. It is the sixth day of August twenty twenty sixth. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show. My name is Chris Hockey. It's Thursday morning. I'm sorry to say no Tommy, no Benny today, but Marti gallarda was gonna come in and join us. So that's cool. Thatt'ta be fun a little switching things up on a Thursday, So lots to get to. Let's get her started with some comedy from Jeff R. Curry our Trip Morning Show on the Thursday morning. Come on in. I am glad you are here.
Speaker 3: Who's a toy? I don't if you remember? It came out in the year two thousand. It was called big Mouth Billy Bass. Do you guys remember, dude? Oh wait, let me explain.
Speaker 2: Let me explain this. It was this amatronic fish you put on the wall. And what happened is if you press the button or you walk past it.
Speaker 1: It would activate it.
Speaker 3: The tail would start wagging on a fish, and then music would start playing. And then during the chorus of the song, he would look at you, and then he went back to pean of fish and I remember when the batteries started to die on Big Mouth Billy Bass.
Speaker 2: The only dropping quality before.
Speaker 3: Completely died is when he went to go sing the chorus of the song.
Speaker 2: His speech would flow brown.
Speaker 3: The first song was take Me to the River, and this is exactly how it sounded when the bads were dying.
Speaker 2: I want to know, can you help me? Halogok me it sure? Real far.
Speaker 1: What I know that? Ah?
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's fine, that's right, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Fat you here the distance ungle this.
Speaker 1: Tag can Cursday, August sixth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: This is the Power Trip Morning Show on Corey Cove.
Speaker 1: That's Chris Hockey, There's Meat Sauce, Paul Lambert, There's Zach Halverson and Max Buller. You guys are not in Canton. You're here, correct?
Speaker 2: You say what was part?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ken? Yet you guys feel like you got a little bit of foam all right now? You feel like you're you're missing out on let's expected to be one of the best football games of all time. I mean it's football, you know, I mean I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's lots going on in the world, but there's football happening, so that's good. You know. Yeah, we made it to today.
Speaker 1: Gonna gamble on it. I mean, I mean no, probably not. I mean we I don't know.
Speaker 6: We feel we have a strong opinion on both teams.
Speaker 2: Go on.
Speaker 1: I mean, like Kenny Pickett, he's very good can yeah he can? Yeah.
Speaker 6: And well the other quarterback for the other team, the guy that was drafted he can play really well. We're just gonna enjoy the festival.
Speaker 2: Please let us just enjoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't want money to get in the way of our joy. Wait a ticket stand? But next year he might go. Next year, I mean, hot might go next year. We're going, didn't you go?
Speaker 2: If I'm still alive, I'll go next year. Oh, I mean it's how it goes, right. You can't you can't start counting chickens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we're there, I'll go. Yeah, you're a chicken counter.
Speaker 2: Why are you counting chickens, dude, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To count six the six finger canney at combo no slackstra toast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a problem.
Speaker 1: That sounds real good.
Speaker 2: I know you got a real problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have a lot of problems. My chicken finger addiction I don't think is one of them. I don't think so. No where else do I get protein from.
Speaker 2: No, I'll tell you not that fine, it's fine. That's my source of proachin you know, hurts your wrist though. You just gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right, well said listen man.
Speaker 2: You just make it day to day. Yeah, it's all right.
Speaker 6: But we made it to u NFL Hall of Fame game.
Speaker 2: There you go. It's football season.
Speaker 1: We made it, and we made it. The torch has been passed from the World Series of Poker to preseason football.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize they were trying to pass it to make they were trying to set me on fire.
Speaker 1: How did that go? It was awesome. Did you watch the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: It was actually pretty fast. It was seventeen hands.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of hands, man. What is it like the the Buddha guy? That's all right? Like the I know where you're talking, like Vishnu or whatever. That's it?
Speaker 1: What was that pose?
Speaker 2: The pictures like a lot more hands than arms. But the two of them are up here. I also look like the tooth dragon from you also look like you're about to talk dance. Yeah, technically I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm a little teapot.
Speaker 2: I realized the other day nothing that when I crossed my legs, I'm very effeminate. Wasn't that most dudes, I don't know, I know, do you do.
Speaker 1: The full cross or do you I do the thing all the time where it's you do the cross, but like all like this where it's all the way out where it's like the ninety degree angle and then your so your one foot ends up on the opposite knee.
Speaker 2: It's like you know, a meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, leg cross, Like you have an idea and you want to pitch something. I don't do the full like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't do the full.
Speaker 1: You know when otherwise you're starting to pinch some stuff.
Speaker 2: Man. Well see that's the thing I'm going to show you, guys. I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly, because I saw myself in the mire the other day when I was in my therapist office try and stay alive, and I realized I was sitting like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a little wait hold on, let me see. So a real tight leg cross, were you your hands like that.
Speaker 7: Were you sitting up like that like your back? Oh, by, because Parker does that. Parker sits like that. I don't know how he does it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's amazing because I know it doesn't look like it. But I do have male genitals. Yeah, what a male genitals? And thank you? And they are as I'm sitting here like this, Corey, I know you're wondering where are his his genitals? They're down in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get moshed in between and under probably you're getting pinched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're getting pinched. And maybe I like the pinch. I have no idea. Maybe I feel I deserved the pinch. I don't know. It's a pinch. Like the guy in in Ocean's eleven.
Speaker 1: Used Basher Basher Don Cheetle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great actor. He's a great actor anyway.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I got bullied in seventh grade and made fun of.
Speaker 2: For crossing in seventh grade.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like, well it was crossing my legs like Corey was sitting like with the the foot on the other knee on the other knee, and they for some reason thought that was gay.
Speaker 1: I'm like they were way off.
Speaker 7: If they bought the Calshie stock at that time, they would have be filthy rich right now, But I didn't think that was an indicator of my sexuality.
Speaker 1: Reason right, track right, Yeah, well you just mentioned Ocean Oceans eleven. Yeah, how about Matt Damon Odysseus, Yeah, Brad pitt Achilles and uh George Clooney, you know, brother, we're out though, essentially is Odysseus.
Speaker 2: Great point.
Speaker 1: Wow, gotta make good points. Why doesn't anybody.
Speaker 2: Listen to me? I don't know, man, You do make good points.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Bernie mac Zeus same, yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hmmm, interesting, think about it.
Speaker 1: No, I want to watch Ocean's eleven, me too. Keep that Vegas? Oh? Have I given you guys a Vegas construction update this week?
Speaker 2: Now? You you let the ball fall? Yeah? Man? Cross my legs? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What'd your therapist say about the leg crossing? Like, well, we don't have time today to deal with that. Let's talk about that some other time.
Speaker 2: But what's really going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He one? Things really going on? Yeah, okay, okay, but let's look at you. What's really Let's go back to seventh grade. You're sitting beside Zach.
Speaker 1: Did you say there's a mirror in your therapist's office while I saw myself in the reflection. Oh okay, got it. I was gonna say, I don't know. There's something intimidating about somebody in therapy looking at them so truly looking at themselves. Okay, okay, so you just your therapist is the lady at massage envy. I'm trying to get happy.
Speaker 2: Wink wink. Yeah, I wonder if this would end happily. Shower head, you don't get this bit, No, I do. That's member.
Speaker 6: When he went and got his member, his balls knocked around by the shower head, right right.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm sorry, that would be that would be a little too on the on the nose.
Speaker 2: Right to have a mirror and a therapy office is going like.
Speaker 1: You need to take a good look at yourself, literally, not just metaphorically, look at yourself. What are you doing with your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm daintily crossing my legs. We'll start there. Yeah, let's work backwards.
Speaker 2: I will say this. I could not cross my legs like this, uh, one hundred pounds ago, but now I can't. There.
Speaker 1: You go, good for you. Maybe it's you know, it's nice and comfort. Now it's not.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like to like to hurt myself.
Speaker 8: Well, you look, you look nice, my nuts, crossing legs, Johnny Cash is Johnny Cash is on sauces list of things that you hate her.
Speaker 1: I think is massively overrated, right, yes, Johnny Cash.
Speaker 2: That's crazy because I would think that you were you were a Johnny Cash man.
Speaker 6: No, I don't really like it. The hurt songs outstanding, the rest of it kind of overrated.
Speaker 2: You don't like boy called Sue?
Speaker 1: No, you don't like Ring a Fire live from Fullsome Blues or whatever. Yeah, Paul some Prison is awesome. Yeah, Johnny Cash.
Speaker 2: It's cool, man, deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not for me, which is fine. It is fine. Absolutely. My life's gonna be the same way that you like Johnny Cash or not.
Speaker 2: Mine's changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're crossing your legs like a boy named Sue. Yeah, yeah, that's fine. Don't curse out for Zach. Yeah, they don't crush your balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's always a good way to start today. What if I want to? Yeah, I guess your choice. You know.
Speaker 1: Tommy normally on a Thursday would kick down the door right now. And that's what I do every morning. I take six shots of espresso and then crush my balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was an old bitch first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he scared you that. I think it was last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, speaking of I almost said speaking old some bitches, But that's that's not the way I wanted to start to sentence. I'm gonna rewind that. Guess who I saw yesterday connected to the fan kind of Oh yeah, I mean but but not not yes, but like.
Speaker 1: He never worked here but fan adjacent.
Speaker 2: But he was on this this station a lot because we're the home of the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on, Pete Bursch, No, he's still on this station, and I hope you is.
Speaker 2: Do you know something Pete don't know?
Speaker 1: No, Uh, hang on, Jimmy Klein Saucer. Is it a former Viking or just a former Viking?
Speaker 2: Well, he is certainly a part of the Minnesota Vikings, but he wasn't a player.
Speaker 1: You're very close, uh, Childress Sam.
Speaker 2: Right, So Brad's children sent about a half hour talking to him yesterday at Vikings practice. Oh really yeah, man, he's well, he's doing great, and uh we talked for a long time. We had a really really fun conversation. It was it was uh, myself and him and uh his son in law, and his son in law is a big fan of the show, and so we talked to him about the Initials game for a long time and.
Speaker 1: Does Brad want to play it on a future Friday. Let me tell you that would be sick. He he's interested.
Speaker 2: He is, he had He was like, I'm gonna he goes, I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't know what you're talking about. That sounds like fun, love it, That's what he said. It was really crazy, be awesome. We talked for a long time. It was really really fun. I can't you know. After he was let go as coach, I was with him at a charity event one time and it was like, you know, the pressure was off and he was just him, you know what I mean. And we talked for a long time and I was like, oh, okay, Well, when he's not doesn't have the weight to the world on his shoulders, just like anybody. I guess maybe he's just a normal dude. And then yesterday we talked for a long time at practice and watched everything that was going on, and he told me some fun things about Tyreek Hill and the first time he ever saw him run and there was a Viking that that kind of had a similar thing going on in practice. Yestay. I'll tell you more about that later, but it was just just fun. And then Tom West walked over and he goes, you know what you would be good at and he pointed at Childres. So he goes the Initials game.
Speaker 1: I love Tom West.
Speaker 2: And then he just walked away.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to talk to anyone. You know how much I would pay Tom West to do that in front of Abbott.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just walk up to Randos and go, hey, uh, Chillie, good to see you, buddy. It's been a minute. Everything good, cool? Hey, you know what you should do? Play Initials at eight fifteen on a Friday, basically.
Speaker 2: In front of just described as exactly what happened. And I didn't have to pay him standing right beside.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Yeah, no, my day. So I just got to watch the main event, the World Tiers of Poker wrap up, right, and Tom West and everybody down at the Vikings is basically saying, hey, this is a waste of time here this football stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Initials. That really wasn't what they said oh.
Speaker 1: Let's just talk initials, right, Yeah, it wasn't. Hey, you should jump on the power Trip Monday through Thursday because you know what you should do.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, now that you're right, that part is right?
Speaker 1: God yeah yeah man. Anybody did anybody record Chad's face when that interaction took place?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah he was the US government, Yeah, oh yeah, for sure, because they're watching him, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's been on the list. He gets randomly screened at every yearport he goes through, sometimes at like random Burger Kings. You can screened everywhere he goes.
Speaker 2: They're right to do it. He walks like Frankenstein.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does. His therapist says.
Speaker 2: There's a reason his nuts are too big.
Speaker 1: He's holding something back. His balls are crushed.
Speaker 2: Well, his legs might never uncross it. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so Chili's super cool man. Yeah, that's awesome fun.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever met him, right, I mean obviously we were around him once in a while, like from a distance. Great song.
Speaker 2: It's weird. You know a lot of times they're playing like, uh, get that over here stuff, you know, music wise, like on the big speakers. Yeah sure, but when shouldress walked up over to me, Get that Hole over songs?
Speaker 1: That was is Patrick Swayzey impression?
Speaker 2: Again, I don't know the songs, man, but normally they're playing modern hip hop, you know. And then as Brad walked over to me, I heard does and maybe it wasn't playing on the speakers. Maybe it's only in my heart. Yeah, we definitely loves get that Hole.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he used to.
Speaker 2: He's your copy wrote it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do you love from a distance enough to pay the five thousand dollars fee so we can play it? No, but I love that song. How many times have you listened to mister Vain this week?
Speaker 2: Just the once?
Speaker 1: Ten?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I listened to it a couple times yesterday.
Speaker 2: No kidding. I tell you guys something. I gotta stop listening to mister Vane because he's getting me in trouble. Yeah, he's got bad ideas. You're crushing in therapist. I'm punishing him trouble. You're trying to make him as small as possible. He's got to learn his lesson.
Speaker 1: Oh buddy, mister Vane is undefeated against you.
Speaker 2: By it's sort of a bitch. It's not about gambling. I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: Williams Wallachs Later, Right, that's what time?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Seven to fifteen eight eight eight on the dot the dot on a dot on the dot.
Speaker 2: See big news on that too, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Marnie Gellner Later, I got team codes. Later, if you guys want to play that? Yeah, you said it sounds like you have some kind of speed demon. You want to talk about it Viking's training camp.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: If it's not Claiborne, I'm curious who it is. But even if it is Claiborne, I can't wait to hear well, that's legit.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say this, after what I saw yesterday, it's gonna be hard for Quasy to ever say they shouldn't have let me go wow, because I saw a lot of rookies playing really well yesterday. A lot of rookies playing really really well.
Speaker 1: Yep. You know what a victory lab for presents if it works out that.
Speaker 2: Way, legs like I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But at one point in his therapist's office, he's just gonna smoke a cigar and stare at himself and go, I nailed it. He's gonna start being the babe I don't need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Coy is the patient. I the mountain.
Speaker 1: Uh, get that hole over here with the power to the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Right after this on the fan your helmet.
Speaker 6: And gutter helmet, heman dot com never clean your gutters.
Speaker 2: Again, shocking time to lose a whole strut.
Speaker 7: Comedy is not your thing, But I do know that Rock Auto has what I need.
Speaker 2: Overs. Welcome back, Thank you guys. I'll pumped up for the left overs? Your favorite segment.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's called the left I thought this was order up? Yeah, dang it, you should play that. You like? You like this? I do you like that? Can we do the leftovers? But order? Yeah? You could just open the order up?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure, I can't feel like I mean, yeah, it's I mean, I don't care. We're ordering up some leftovers. We make the rules in this joint. Sure, okay, let me see what's up? I told you about that. Oh this is a weird story. Maybe you guys know more about this. I'm trying to understand it. But then I didn't care. The writer producer is expanding his one hundred and five million dollar lawsuit against Netflix over the theft of an unreleased Nicholas Cage movie. Have you heard about this? No? Simon Afram filed an amended complaint in federal court in Los Angeles and added a defamation claim after Netflix allegedly accused his lawyers of trying to extort the company. The original lawsuit claims Netflix lost an unencrypted master copy of the forty five million dollar World War Two spy thriller Fortitude when hard drives were stolen from its Los Angeles offices. So apparently they made a movie was with Nicholas Cage called Fortitude, and then somebody somehow stole it from Netflix and now it's gone one and this guy is suing Netflix because.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you say the script or the actual film?
Speaker 2: They actually made the movie?
Speaker 1: Apparently, I have so many questions about there's only one copy of the movie. This isn't film anymore. I don't know what now, this isn't the sports.
Speaker 2: But they watched the movie, was like, let's just put this over here and hit the old delete button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it wasn't. Somebody remind me what's the story again with toy story where.
Speaker 2: It was almost deleted Toys Come to Life? No, no, not the.
Speaker 1: Plot Woody and Andy and exactly probably know this, what's the bit where it was almost deleted? Yeah, so there was.
Speaker 7: Basically somebody was in writing code or something in the background and accidentally screwed up like that. It made a typo that started basically deleting much of Toy Story too, and pretty pretty basically was a somebody was one of the animators had a baby, and so she was working from home and at the time it was you know, like we have all of our stuff online at the time, they just had to make basically entire copies of it to bring it home to work on their computers at home. So she had thankfully a copy of most of the stuff that they lost and were able to restore it. But yeah, there was basically just a human error that caused the computer to start deleting everything and they damn near lost a.
Speaker 1: Billion dollar movie. So they fired that lady like a year or two ago. So this isn't this isn't Toy Story Too. This is a Nicholas Cage movie.
Speaker 2: And maybe it was better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure Hawk would have liked.
Speaker 2: It, maybe, but no, so certainly so the filmmakers delivered an unencrypted master hard drive of the forty five million dollar indie film Fortitude to Netflix for a screening in j June of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 2: Days later, Netflix reported that multiple hard drives had been stolen from its office.
Speaker 1: Uh the heist.
Speaker 2: The financier financier and producer Simon affrom Student. Netflix, stating the unencrypted leak effectively destroyed the commercial sales, distribution, and release strategy of the movie. Netflix said we have no liability of the filmmakers handed over the master copy without proper industry security safeguards, claim the filmmakers tried to extort an inflated one hundred and sixty five million dollar payout.
Speaker 1: So and how about this. I'm not an expert. I have no idea. What if I'm What I'm about to say is right? How about make a copy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Am I losing my mind?
Speaker 1: You? How can how can any forty five dollars forty five million dollar movie? Yeah? Just have one copy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh? Was that even a thing?
Speaker 2: Mister z I know you're out there. Listen, you get out of the ballgag and give us a call in a ball gag. I'm five fifth man.
Speaker 1: That shocks me. That part is very guess, very very guessable. I've seen him, not in a ball gig, I've just seen him. That's what I would have guessed. I got to understand that, what if the movie was so bad that they did this on purpose and stead up their own.
Speaker 2: Here's what it says on the poster. Twelve hours, ten million dollars, one kidnapped, daughter stolen. That's the poster.
Speaker 1: Guy's great name, one bad Nicholas Cage movie.
Speaker 2: See you can't do it.
Speaker 1: Can't do it.
Speaker 6: How about did you guys ever speaking of this, did you guys ever hear that?
Speaker 2: How about did you guys ever?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: How about did you guys Movies that were stolen or lost? They made?
Speaker 6: Jim Carrey made. There was a movie Who's the guys?
Speaker 2: Christ?
Speaker 1: There's a point here? Who's the guy that words?
Speaker 2: Here? Dude? Are you on the cop Show? The old cop show with uh chips? No? The guy was the sheriff and.
Speaker 7: He was a real whimpy guyne pop Eye.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I'm talking about. Was he going to play it for a Hamburger today? No? Not that guy? It was? And show? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Who was the cop thing? Marshall Barniey Yeah five?
Speaker 2: He did a movie in.
Speaker 6: Like the sixties that was a talking fish, right, They tried to do it with Jim Carrey and like the early two thousands, and it was so bad.
Speaker 2: Barney tried to have sex with Jim carry.
Speaker 6: No, they made Jim Carrey tried to do the movie of a Talking Fish. It was so bad they spent like ten million dollars to get rid of it because it tested so poorly.
Speaker 2: I'm serious, it seems like you're fuzzy on the details.
Speaker 1: No, that was a wild ride.
Speaker 6: But there was a movie with Barney Fiber he was a talking fish fish, and then they tried to remake it in the two thousands with Carrying.
Speaker 2: It was so bad.
Speaker 1: I feel like we are playing whose line is it anyway? And somebody just handed sauce three cards that says talking fish, Barney Fife, Jim Carrey go.
Speaker 2: But you're not allowed to make sense. But it's true inde. Yeahh just the original title to the documentary about my wiener hey sping of Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: How do you guys feel about these rumors and the momentum about Grinch too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You guys interested or not? A quarter century later?
Speaker 2: It's a Christmas movie? Yeah, the hell is he going to steal this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Then he learned this less thon. Yeah, but what heart? Isn't it big? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Isn't that the whole point? If now he has like tax issues or something, Hi, how are you? Heart is too big? What if he's gambling now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What if he's just on g O P one is because of his health? What if he's hot? That was a giant word. Yeah, and he loves everybody a little too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little handsy. Yeah, it's okay. They're all on the same team in Whoville.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't know, man, don't say it. Don't don't say what. At the beginning of inriminate him, a wee could go what at the.
Speaker 1: Beginning of Grinch Too, is just five guys with cell phones that walk up the mountain, knock on the door, and as soon as the Grinch comes out, one guy to yells.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, everybody, no, not green chin predator in Whoville.
Speaker 3: This guy's here to he sees Cindy Lula, Oh not now she's like forty now, but at the time she.
Speaker 1: Was oh man.
Speaker 2: In nineteen ninety eight, Warner Brothers hired Jim Carrey for twenty five million dollars to start in a motor remake of The Incredible Mister Limit Limpit. The problem, studio executives insisted that audiences still needed to recognize Jim Carrey's face even after he transformed into a fish. There, the studio spent ten million dollars on advanced motion capture technology to overlay Carry's real, highly expressive human face onto a photorealistic three D fish body. The test footage plunged straight into the Uncanny Valley. Test audience has found the visual of a hyper detailed human face stretched across a digital fish body unsettling and creepy.
Speaker 7: See, yeah, terrible if that is.
Speaker 2: Here's another movie question, right, ghost, I'm sorry, Corey, it looks like one of the ghosts in Jim Carrey's Scrooge movie. Yeah, terribly use kids. Oh yeah, that's terrible. I hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here's another. Here's another movie question that I don't I don't have the answer to, and I doubt you guys do either. Maybe chat chpdid. It's like and even in nineteen ninety eight, do movie studios have a big chunk of money that is just like we know it's gonna we're gonna lose money from time to time chasing failed dreams. Like how many people get fired when they waste that much money? Or is it just like that's just part of the business. Once in a while, you have to start going down a path that you know you're gonna have to abandon.
Speaker 2: I think you get promoted to vice president of my Heart Radio.
Speaker 6: Well, there were a lot of bombs this summer on.
Speaker 1: Like Warner Brothers did this a couple of years ago. Well, that that Actme movie that was about to come out. They put that in the vault originally because they were gonna do it because they got a tax break, because I thought, it's not going to sell any money, so we'll just put it in the vault and we'll get more money off of the tax break.
Speaker 2: They did the same thing to like a fully filmed Batgirl movie as well.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, it's got Brendan Fraser and everything, Like the movie is done and it had one screening for the cast and now nobody will ever see it again. Yeah, and they Yeah, I guess because the president of Warner Brothers just was trying to get some money, a lot of money out of it. Well they should do some bit where, just like I'm convinced Pink Floyd. When they're all dead, they're going to say, yeah, of course we lined it up with Inquisitive Oz. We're going to deny it our entire lives, but as soon as we're dead, we're going to tell everybody.
Speaker 2: Of course we did it.
Speaker 1: Everybody that works at that movie studio right now should basically sign an agreement that the second they're all dead, that Back Girl gets released. Yeah, or is it Back Girls?
Speaker 2: Said? I think it's Back Girl.
Speaker 1: Every every one of them has to be dead, and the second they're all dead, then the movie comes out, whether it's in fifteen years or a hundre years, you know what I'm saying, because the world deserves to see it, and Hawk can love it. Well, yeah, Brandon Freezers in it. Yeah, Mesino man, Casino man, sure, Hawk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's me. They find me in twenty years and I'm still at the slot machines hanging out with poly Shore. Well, he's the only guy who still likes me, even SASA doesn't love me anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I love you more than anything. Oh, Front Page Sports after this on the fan from.
Speaker 9: The one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by Postman Law.
Speaker 1: We have an accident on.
Speaker 7: On August twenty first layer on September fourth. All the details at Cafe dot com Cure Calendar.
Speaker 2: I hope you everybody had a good time last night. No Khan saw a lot of videos from a lot of people look like they loved it. Good for them. Man, Spread that music around. Let's go right outside, spread that sports around. Hell yeah, I've been time now for front.
Speaker 1: Today's presented by Holiday Stations Still Holiday Today is the day.
Speaker 2: Today's the day, baby. Football season starts today. Today's today's day.
Speaker 1: You can also go to Holiday today four Mountain Dewes the twenty ouncers for just eight bucks. Four for eight bucks. More flavor more do more value with our friends at holiday again. Thoughts you nailed it yesterday?
Speaker 2: Ice cold?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: I grew up on that.
Speaker 1: I'm only here because of ice cold? Do so when I go Holiday? Thanks Holiday, thank's the best.
Speaker 2: Dude. Okay, So football season starts season. Cory Saucy and I, we don't mind how obsessed you are with poker. We think it's where that you think it's where the where the obsessed with football?
Speaker 1: Football season kind of starts today. Ye kind of listen.
Speaker 2: Were you involved in the World Series of Poker? Yes, you are kind of involved in the preseason of the World Series of Poker.
Speaker 1: When does the actual season start? Is it the first week of September? Five weeks from nutcracking season? If you know what I mean, because that's all year round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, butt slapping the season? Well, it starts on a Wednesday this year crossed again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh man? Is that the what is that?
Speaker 1: Seahawks and somebody? Yeah, and then the and Patriots full on rematch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Patriots are going to take a huge step back.
Speaker 1: So your super Bowl is in like six months. My super Bowl ended last night. So again it's it's the passing of the torch.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Jeremiah Love not expected to play tonight at the Hall of Fame game.
Speaker 6: Uh do you guys see that video in them that went viral yesterday on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Practice? You want to talk about cheeks.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to talk about.
Speaker 2: They're going to be awful. You just you sarcastically said, this is AI.
Speaker 1: It looks like AI.
Speaker 2: I still get so confused when you said cheeks. It's so bad because I don't don't see cheeks being a bad thing. Buns I mean.
Speaker 1: Is going.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play for Arizona.
Speaker 6: They can't catch the ball, they're tackling the quarterback in practice, they can't get a snap off.
Speaker 1: Hideous.
Speaker 2: They're going to be the buns of all buns.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be the worst team league.
Speaker 2: Even like bread, buns are good. You guys say buns, and you say it negatively. It makes me sad. You got to use a different word. Imagine warm buns right out of the oven.
Speaker 1: With some buds from Texas Roadhouse, cinnamon cinnamon butter. But put a little cinnamon butter on this Hall of Fame game and I might pay attention.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll butter myself up for you.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: You want to come over and watch the game? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Nope, Okay, I'll come over.
Speaker 2: No, No, you won't. No you can't buy. I bet you're twenty bucks. You don't go to his house and watch them? Well, but I bet we watch it.
Speaker 1: Facetiming. How much would I have to pay you to drive to his house and watch the entire game? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Because hanging out with friends shouldn't go get and do it for free. It's gonna be weird though, because I'm not going to be there. Never mind. Yeah, you going over? Yeah, I'd love to see you.
Speaker 6: No, I'm allergic to cats. Yeah, I know that's what I've heard.
Speaker 1: It's the over under. It's obvious not that cats.
Speaker 2: Allergic to eating? Your allergic to egg sandwich?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: That's for sure?
Speaker 6: You want to know something, you guys want to make fun of me. For the first time in a long time.
Speaker 2: You can see your nuts.
Speaker 1: I'm under two hundred and forty pounds.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go my dogs down. Good for you, that's really crazy.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 2: That's great. You look great, you're your bra you're hot. Yeah, I got huge. I almost said the word. Yeah, I do have huge tea words you do, but I like them though. Now you get a little tiny waist.
Speaker 6: What do you think the over under is for the Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Or football? Well? You I it's Hall of Fame. I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: You talk about four and a half or five and a half, three and a half, three and a half and.
Speaker 6: A half you're talking about you can talk about my and a half?
Speaker 2: Is it? Really? You gotta take the over you got stuff? You want to put a honeye on it.
Speaker 1: Me. What what are you doing research for? I just want to look like a man you're talking about Look at this schedule.
Speaker 2: The schedule's gonna change anything, you know. The six of their games, that's what matters.
Speaker 1: They play the Niners, the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: I'll take the under. You'll take the under a hundred dollars. Yeah, Jesus, you'll do that in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, slut it up?
Speaker 1: Man? What you.
Speaker 2: Four or five out of their all?
Speaker 1: I can't do math here one, two, four of the first five games Niners, Lions, Rams, Broncos.
Speaker 2: Those are four losses.
Speaker 1: Or wins or ties.
Speaker 2: Right, but if they get lucky, you can kiss cheeks. I can't. Thanks.
Speaker 1: You just been one hundred dollars on the Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, problem kiss it? Guess what?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why do you keep saying it?
Speaker 1: Rim?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So that's your super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Mine was.
Speaker 1: Last night the WSOP main event, Lucas Jumalan becomes the second youngest champ in WSOP history, twenty two years old, ten million dollars. He was outstanding last night. He was an absolute beast. Good for him. Man went wired a wire by the.
Speaker 2: Way, too.
Speaker 1: Chipleader at the start of the final table, steamrolled almost the entire final table until they got heads up. At one point it was almost tied, but never lost the lead. Nine two hundred and eight players, the fourth largest main event of all time, a prize pool of eighty five point six million, and ten of them going to a twenty two year old kid from Spokane, Washington. You know what's cool about sorry, Zecho.
Speaker 6: You know what's cool about that is watching those guys play it as a gabe, not as like a not as like gambling or like the strategy of it is sweet to see them like the guy that's yeah, correct, no, but you know what I mean, like you, they just play it like it's a sport. Like the guy is the chip lead the guy. I mean, this is way too deep. But like one of the guys I watched, you know, he was the small blind. He immediately raises into the big blind.
Speaker 2: So he because it just they play the right way.
Speaker 6: It's it's fun to watch they bully when they have a big stack, they put pressure on.
Speaker 1: They just they play the right way.
Speaker 2: It was cool to watch you talk about initials for a little bit.
Speaker 1: In case abbess listening, No abbot passed away. Are you talk?
Speaker 2: Oh, Stevie wonders not blind? Oh do you want to hear?
Speaker 6: You want to hear Randy's latest conspiracy theory?
Speaker 1: Hot ass, Randy, Yeah, go ahead, Bud.
Speaker 6: It says on August twelfth, six days from today, we are gonna have seven seconds of no gravity.
Speaker 1: Man, everything has gravity.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna dunk that basketball.
Speaker 1: What does he mean there's no gravity?
Speaker 6: Says that the gravity will be turned off for seven.
Speaker 4: Seconds, just waiting, twenty four hours, all day long.
Speaker 2: I'm just staying around with the basketball, waiting so I can finally dunk that something.
Speaker 4: It's like cars crashing, just mass chaos and hawks three sixty windmill, Vince Carter in the room.
Speaker 2: And guess what. The camera's gonna malfunction. I won't be able to film it. Oh and I don't see it.
Speaker 1: That'll be bun so all gravity across the universe. So, for example, for seven seconds, the Sun will have no gravitational pull on the Earth. Yeah, we'll have no gravitational pull on the moon. Yeah, the Earth will have no gravitational pull on each and every one of us. Yes, well then we're all dead. And days always said.
Speaker 6: Fifty million people will probably cherish, cherish, cherish, cherish, Yes, thanks Madonna.
Speaker 1: God, I wish you would cherish.
Speaker 2: I cherish.
Speaker 1: I wish you would go to the moon and just cherish.
Speaker 2: Fifty million people are gonna cherish. Oh my god, my gosh, that sounds so sweet. I'd be devastated if most of you passed. But I would be so happy if we all cherish.
Speaker 6: Yeah, would you be stopping Hawk's truth?
Speaker 1: Would you be devastated if Mark Parish cherished? Yeah, I would be devastating to perish. Cherished means yeah, I just screwed up.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: It's okay. People make mistakes at work.
Speaker 2: All the time. I just get called out. You said cherish.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know, uh, you know, like people always say things like, well, Corey makes mistakes too. Sure, every single one of us makes a mistake on the show. But like I've always said, I think the rest of us make three mistakes a week. Yeah, I make him every second, four or five a segment. Sure, that's why we oh speaking to that. I seem to notice more.
Speaker 6: I was at our Target yesterday and I ran into a guy named Mason runs the store. Great dude, He's like, I see Corey here all the time. Yeah, he doesn't look like he wants to talk to anybody. And I go, Cory's a great guy.
Speaker 1: There's multiple Target employees at that Target that I say hi to every time.
Speaker 2: They're a very nice guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And I'm like, I go, he's a very nice man. He's my face and he goes that means a lot coming from you.
Speaker 2: I go, yeah, talk to him.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: He looks like a like a guy. He doesn't want to talk. I can't change my face, which is what I look like. Well, a face off. I wish I could, Oh, man, face off would be great. Love that. If you had to swap with Nick Cage or John Travolta in that movie, not now, which one would you just swap with?
Speaker 6: Well, John Travolta's here right now him Yeah, no, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: How sliced along? What is he not doing?
Speaker 1: Podcast?
Speaker 2: Let me think of what he says. Pretend you're in Greece. Yeah, gooda take the pants up?
Speaker 1: Still bodcasts a little bit of beat.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of beat, chills, misogynistic beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah slid Yeah, that didn't happen in Grease. Do you know if we still had the rights to play every song. The last four minutes would have been Madonna's Cherish. We'd probably played this whole conversation would have been under that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a good tune. Yeah, who is that.
Speaker 1: Your mom? I'm convinced it's still Bobcat. I can't tell what you're trying to do. That's Taz. Oh man, it's task sell a thing. Do the kids care about Taz?
Speaker 2: Why not? No?
Speaker 1: Does everybody at Walmart still have a Taz tattoo?
Speaker 6: I know I've shared a lot of information this segment and told too many stupid stories.
Speaker 1: Well, you said hot to ask Randy believes in six days that seven seconds of non gravity's going to You're going to be right.
Speaker 2: Because I just bought a basketball on them and fifty million people are going to cherish.
Speaker 6: A buddy of mine had this million dollar idea that he was going to make a Taz tattoo dot com where anytime you saw Looney Tunes tattoo, you would take a picture of it and post it to Taz tattoo dot com because people want to see Looney too of tattoos.
Speaker 2: Ask a question, Ask a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a very successful young man.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, though, Yes, how is he going to benefit financially from that?
Speaker 6: Well, he thinks that the website would get enough traffic taz tattoo dot Com that people would want to see like Looney Tunes tattoos in the wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you said that ten seconds ago with almost the exact same words in the exact same order. Chris asked you, how does that make money?
Speaker 2: I had a follow up question. Yes, I think by the way, I just went to.
Speaker 1: Taz tattoo dot com and says we're under construction. Please check back for an update soon.
Speaker 2: I'm sure my guy bought it.
Speaker 6: I think he he would make money from the ads that would want to advertise on the website because it would get so much traffic.
Speaker 2: I wish you were in traffic right now. The band no, I mean any.
Speaker 6: Four taz tattoo dot com.
Speaker 1: You know, I always say like, please don't speak for me. I don't want you to paraphrase and try to quote anything that I say because it's just never going to be right. Imagine all the kids at Sauce went to high school with he has spent twenty plus years.
Speaker 2: Telling their dirtiest, darkest, worst secrets.
Speaker 1: No, Well, in this segment alone, you've said your one of your friends believes that gravity's not going to exist for seven seconds in six days. The other one had a quote million dollar idea for taz tattoo dot com. Your friends are idiots.
Speaker 6: I guarantee you my buddy Jeff, who I ran into in Las Vegas at the Vikings game, would love me sharing taz tattoo dot com.
Speaker 1: So case closed, Ben, that story absolutely got altered knowing that you ran into him at a Vikings game in Vegas. Well, I just wanted to.
Speaker 6: But I've talked to him about it, but he told you about it. Yeah, but we've had this idea for years. Well, no, he had the idea, but I glombed on. Like most things, I gotta blow my nose.
Speaker 2: But then let's take a break. You're right over there right doing what He's going to the hallway to blow his nose.
Speaker 1: What really matters?
Speaker 2: His next power to Morning Joe Fan.
Speaker 1: Bad Every Weekday.
Speaker 2: Jim Man along with Big Deck Doc.
Speaker 1: The State at Fair Grandstand.
Speaker 7: Weird Al Yankovich will be there August twenty eighth, and Jimmy jam and Terry Lewis will be there on August twenty ninth. All the upcoming shows details you need to be found on our website kfaan dot com.
Speaker 1: Heward Calendar. All right, should we dive in, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lewishould All right, let me hit this for you. That's that's right.
Speaker 1: Ovo Lasik and Lenz brings you what really matters, scores and stats around the world of sports. In between, Chris will change your life with something else, and you can get Lasik and that will change your life. From Ovo Lasik lens with doctor Marthal nothing doctor David White, and here we go, Here we go. The Royals beat the Twins two to one. New Twins pitcher Dean Kramer five innings, three hits, one run, two strikeouts, two walks looking up on your phone, So all good there. And then our new guy on the other side, aj Minter, gave up the game winning run in the seventh on a home run to Massy. So the Twins have lost four straight. They are at KC again tonight at six thirty. Then they are at the Drunken Scanies all weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the Drunken Scani's are the best team in baseball. They can't hit left handed pitching, They can't score any runs. It's not a good sight for the Minnesota Twins. And Joe Ryan, I think was sent home to get something in his lower body, looked at.
Speaker 1: Yeah drunken Skani's seventy one and forty three. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't follow baseball closely, So when you said that, obviously, I'm like, well, I have to fact check that. Yeah, because I just assumed that the Dodgers were the best team. They're just two and a half back at sixty nine and forty six.
Speaker 2: When they've lost like four or five straight.
Speaker 1: Hav them six straight Los Angeles Dodgers. But the Brewers best record in baseball. The second best record is the Atlanta Braves. They've won seven straight. Yeah, but what really matters is this.
Speaker 2: The Hirogima atomic bomb blew itself apart so quickly that over ninety eight percent of its uranium never underwent nuclear fission.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, I wish I was smart enough to understand what you just said. You know what I mean, Like, I get it, but I don't get it.
Speaker 2: It still did that much damage. It still did that much damage, and it was still we were still trying to understand what we had. We knew we could do it, you know, but Jesus, can you imagine?
Speaker 1: I know, Yeah, Pian at Nagasaki was just one of the most surreal things ever.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is I didn't hear I think about this tell the World War two podcasts with Tom Hanks. But the Japanese obviously we dropped uh Hiroshima and then uh Nagasaki and they weren't. There was no like they We dropped Nagasaki because the Japanese thought that maybe we only had one, and so they weren't going to give up right away because they were like, well, that's terrible, but they only had one of them, and so then we were like no, And then we dropped Nagasaki and they were like, maybe they do have more than we think, but we only had two at that point. We only had two, but we had done so much damage. And do you ever read about the fire bombings before that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's a nightmare, man, nightmare and reading the accounts of the people that live lived here and the things you don't even consider, like not to be too macaw, but like people's eyelid fluids burning, yeah, not being their eyes like our sealed shut you know, like yeah, glasses melded to your face.
Speaker 2: But they had been instructed to never surrender, and so that was the thing we had. Something catastrophic apparently had to happen in order for the war to actually end or not. Who knows. Man, let me just say it. That's suppressing. Way to bring that up, Rudy, Why did you bring that up? I think it's important that you know about things other than cheeks and bones.
Speaker 1: Fair Wide receiver Stefon Diggs, speaking of that, is signing with Washington one year up to twelve million dollars. Born in suburban Washington, went to college in Maryland, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess he's probably on some level always wanted to play it. They're thirty two years old. Washington still reportedly keeping an eye on the old Brandon Ayuk situation. He's just stuck in purgatory. That he's being a baby, and all that stuff that's going on with the Niners and him. It's just been bizarre. I don't know what Ayuke's doing, but great. But what really matters is this.
Speaker 2: In nineteen twenty three, a doggie named Bobby got lost during a family trip. Six months later, he showed up at his home in Oregon after traveling alone for twenty five hundred and fifty miles more than four thousand kilometers, crossing plains, rivers, mountains, and all of that by the way, in the middle of winter. Two things about that. Number One, Bobby didn't know he was lost. He was a dog. Good point, He's just going home. The second of all, are we sure that was Bobby?
Speaker 1: That is the key? Yeah, there's Bobby doesn't have GPS. No, no, Bobby doesn't. Bobby, you'd be quiet out there. You have no idea I would come on man, right, no chance.
Speaker 2: And he didn't even have a cell phone in nineteen twenty three.
Speaker 1: No, people were dumb. They were like this, this is the same dog. No, it's just another dirty dog that looks extremely close to Bobby.
Speaker 2: Which you think Dad got up one morning he was just sick of the kids whinding about Bobby.
Speaker 1: Oh, like with Moose, the wentin't.
Speaker 2: Got a dog that looked a little like Bobby and goes, son of a bitch. Look who wandered out? Oh Bobby, Bobby lost his wiener on the way. I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a terrible accident. You could drop Bobby off at Perkins off of three ninety four. He'd never make it to iHeart. Bobby doesn't know where he's going. Rosie'd pick him up for us.
Speaker 2: You should see Rosie. He can't pick him up because his hand's fill full of school supplies. I met my best when my life's a my worst.
Speaker 1: Yes you are. Do you know?
Speaker 2: FX has got a new show called The Sharks. Excuse me, it doesn't just see an advertise the fort right here? The Shards? Oh, shards, that's a d what's it about? It looks it looks like dirty underwear?
Speaker 6: God, well, Dwight said dirty.
Speaker 2: How many people had sex with their moms on Game of Thrones?
Speaker 1: Know, well, I mean what at least it was a dream, but Jesus right.
Speaker 2: I mean, but happy about it? Yeah? Yeah, when he realized it was a dream, he wasn't thrilled about it. He's like, oh man, I wanted that to be real. Yeah, I mean fight was fun though, Yeah, yeah, that was fun again?
Speaker 1: Rough week for sheep stealer? Yeah? Oh is that the teeth? That is the teeth? One? Yeah, that's a meat Sauce's old teeth.
Speaker 2: Dragon.
Speaker 1: Oh those were hideous. It ain't over for him though, That's kind or is it.
Speaker 2: I have a friend named hot Balls Larry who dragons are real.
Speaker 6: Hold on a second, you have a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like your guy named hot ass Randy Balls.
Speaker 6: Oh no, my friend Randy believes in centaurs.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's his point. He has hot Balls Larry that believes in dragons.
Speaker 2: He believes in things too.
Speaker 1: He has the same friend.
Speaker 2: Every time hot As Randy fight, I'm gonna, I should say, hot ass Randy believe, I'm gonna bring it. No, but yeah, Ball's Larry.
Speaker 1: Well, hot ass Randy believes in centaurs. Well, which one of hot ass Randy's theories do you believe is the most likely? Maybe the moon base one where there's a base on the dark side of the moon. Yeah, that alien ships.
Speaker 2: Well, hot hot Ball's Larry believes that men should live on breast milk alone.
Speaker 1: You need to get a new sponsor. No, that's not his.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're saying that's about me. I don't blame you for hot ass Randy's thoughts.
Speaker 1: Good point, and thank god, do you subscribe to hot balls Larry his theory?
Speaker 2: Please answer the question he's talking to you.
Speaker 1: How much did you drink when Louis was was young?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, breast milk. Like, do you ever give it a shot?
Speaker 2: How much your mom drink when she was pregnant with you? Does that even?
Speaker 1: How much alcohol did she drink while she had you?
Speaker 6: I don't think any.
Speaker 2: Oh that I owe somebody three thousand dollars. My god, I lost her, I lost him back. It's crazy what you can bet on on KELSI.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kelshy dot com used the promo code cavan get up to five hundred dollars in trade.
Speaker 2: You can get historical events, yeah, things that already happened.
Speaker 6: But no, my mom didn't drink when she was pregnant with me.
Speaker 1: Well, then explain this.
Speaker 6: Oh, you guys are being.
Speaker 1: What is happening? That was my terrible mister ven impression for the second time this week. I believe it wasn't great.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you guys another story? Who cares about your goddamn stories?
Speaker 2: Who are the Power Tables? Show? After this on the fan.
Speaker 7: Some more than fifty Minnesota sporting events, including the Twins, Wild Timberls, Aurora, Links, United FC, Frost, Go for Sports and more now through September thirtieth visit MNSC Golden ticket dot Com for locations, hours, and details on how you could win.
Speaker 2: Sauce.
Speaker 1: Do you actually have a story you'd like to share?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go on.
Speaker 6: So yesterday no, I'd already been up where my kiddo goes to naycare. I got a message that Louis unfortunately had a blowout and he goes Wednesdays and.
Speaker 2: Fridays order.
Speaker 1: And uh, of course who ordered that? Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: On Friday when we went to pick him up, my wife took a bunch of the extra clothes he at home, so we didn't have any extra clothes there. So they said, unfortunately, the only extra clothes we had are girl clothes. So I picked him up yesterday. He's wearing.
Speaker 1: Girl sweatpants that barely cover the back of his diaper and it's a juicy on the basically sweatpants.
Speaker 6: They were like like a fabric that like Lady Folk or Lady or Hawk would buy a Talbots and Telbots Telbot.
Speaker 2: And by Lady clothes.
Speaker 6: And a bright purple shirt with.
Speaker 2: A unicorn on It's right.
Speaker 6: And I get there and I literally they are all all the kids that were outside of their backs turned and I'm like, which one is my kiddo.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was dressed in girl clothes and because you didn't have any clothes to change into.
Speaker 2: I don't want your.
Speaker 1: Life how many times I've used it exact excuse.
Speaker 6: Why you're dressed in girl clothes because you had a blowout. That's a boy, Yeah, that's a boy. I'm sure there were people that were like, is that is that boy.
Speaker 1: Wearing lady clothes? Ye? Yes, he is.
Speaker 2: Saying that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. It was twenty twenty six, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But not just that. I don't think they can I don't think.
Speaker 1: No, you can tell they were girl clothes?
Speaker 2: No, I know, But could they tell that he was a boy? I mean, I old was he was? He was he showing his shape? No?
Speaker 6: I mean he was showing his butt because his parts weren't big enough.
Speaker 2: I know, but all butts look the same at that age. I mean, yeah, it was funny though because Kurt Bill's No, it was little Louis.
Speaker 1: What did you do with the clothes when I got home? Uh? I think you try him on? There's no way they would have gotten over my foot. I see you here, hold on here, what are you doing? I had a picture where'd that picture go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: God'd be great for the listeners. Okay, I'm just telling you take your time. No, I can't find it.
Speaker 2: Are you the star of the shirts on FX?
Speaker 6: No, but Louis his dad can't get past the intro of that show.
Speaker 1: Let's seem more of what really matters. I'll do scores and stats around the world of sports. Crystal, change your life for something else.
Speaker 2: Man, great story, dude, it wasn't three it was I mean, I can see it walking in there. He is.
Speaker 1: With the ladies, this juicy and then some random Minnesotan who you hate.
Speaker 2: We learned that the other day.
Speaker 1: You don't like fellow Minnesotan's right, that screw up your trip to Costco. Some random Minnesotan goes Jesus that boy and lady clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a rose rose.
Speaker 1: So so we solved one problem and maybe caused another one. In the world of sports, the Freakness is moving to three weeks and a day after the Kentucky Derby. Historically it's been two weeks after. Now it's gonna be three and it's a Sunday. No Triple Crown Race ever has been run on a Sunday and The aim, of course, is to get more Derby horses to run. So the problem is, though, is all right, now we got a three week and one day break between the Derby and the Preakness. The problem is now, for at least next year, then the gap between the Preakness and the Belmont is only thirteen days. So you might have instead of a horse winning the Derby, taking the Preakness off and then going to the Belmont. Now you might have a Derby winner Preakness winner, and then you would have to say, are we going for the triple Crown or are we going to run in thirteen days or just take it off?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: So they're trying, they're trying to figure this out. But here's the problem for the horse racing industry. Since twenty twenty two, how many of the ninety five Derby horses have run in the Preakness right two weeks later? So the last what four years? Since twenty twenty ti, how many of the ninety five Kentucky Derby horses have gone on to run the Preakness?
Speaker 2: Ten oh, to just run it.
Speaker 1: Just run it. Not the winners, just all ninety five horses that have been in the Derby since twenty twenty two? How many have gone on to run in the Preakness? Fifteen sixty? Thanks?
Speaker 2: What was your guest? Thirty five? Was it? Was it at zero?
Speaker 1: This year? I think it was. I think this year it was zero. But out of ninety five, only thirteen have run, So it's not just the winners. Almost nobody is going on to the Preakness. In fact, three of the past five Derby winners have skipped the Preakness. And that's a problem, right, you can't have a triple Crown if nobody's even trying to do it. So we're gonna see if this helps, because it would be so much harder if you win the Derby and the Preakness, really really hard, even if you're not a distance horse, because the Belmont's a beast, it'd be so hard to win the first two and go we're skipping the Belmont. You got a chance at immortality. See, if you guys know horse racing at all, I do. Affirmed won the Triple Crown in nineteen seventy eight. Yep, how many Triple Crown winners since? Affirmed?
Speaker 2: Did we have one? Isn't that one horse?
Speaker 1: It could be one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was one American pharaoh, yeah, right, right, one one of these. Fred Durer said it best.
Speaker 1: American pharaoh did do it first in two thousand, than in fifteen. He was the first one since affirmed in nineteen seventy eight. But then Justify did it in twenty eighteen, so we've had two. But I think since then it's been really again, it's been this kind of situation where it's like, is it even worth it? The stud fees are so much more valuable than risking your horse horses' health, so they're just like, we're not running. If it's two weeks, you gotta give us more time.
Speaker 2: So now it's.
Speaker 1: Three weeks and a day. Oh, Sunday vibe is interesting, right, Saturday feels like it's for the races, that's dark stars, right Saturdays for the boys. Yeah, he has Saturday, I go to the track, he admitted that. Yeah, Sunday though, Sunday for the breakness.
Speaker 2: What really matters is this, Washing a silk shirt chemically is closer to washing your hair than to doing laundry. Silk is a protein fiber, not a plant one like cotton or linen, so it's sort of like washing hair. When you wash a silk shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh one in silk shirts core, No shocking, right, I don't wear lady clothes for Louie.
Speaker 2: No. I do my own laundry. You can tell. But once a month or so you like to feel pretty, yeah.
Speaker 1: Once a month or so, Like one of the gals in my house will be like hey, you know, especially my wife, like hey, can you do this? Because I'm not gonna be home until this. Can you throw this in? I have zero idea how the lady folk out there understand fifty six different ways to wash their clothes and what settings you need them on, because all of my clothes is one setting for the washer, one setting for the dryer. Yeah, this was supposed to be an ultralow. What's the difference between low and ultra low? I don't know. You can't put that on low? Why it's still pretty low? No, it's got to be ultra low. You're gonna ruin it. Well, I mean it's gonna have to pay for the new one anyway. What's the difference?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I just I love just That's why it's like I'll be like Nate Bargetti and basically say like, let me handle my laundry, you worry about yours and if I have to play that husband card once in a while, like, hey, I do my own laundry, just like Nate said in a stand up that has never gotten me anywhere. Yeah, I thought it was going to Nate's stand up bit on that is exactly what I thought. I'm like, you know what, I bet not a lot of dudes do their own laundry. I'm gonna do that once in a while. And she says I don't do enough. I'm gonna go, I do my own laundry, and she's gonna go who cares? And he is correct? And who are you? It has never gotten me anywhere, but I do like doing my own. Have you passed out from it hitting to your foot just the one time? Hitting my knee and I'm dropping like a bag of rocks about forty five seconds later.
Speaker 6: And it took an hour for your family to find you.
Speaker 2: We'll never know.
Speaker 1: No way is half the battle. The Vikings first preseason game is a week from Saturday in New York noon against the Giants as August fifteenth, so we're still a week and a half away. Hell yeah. The regular he's an opener is Sunday, September thirteenth versus Green Bay. You claim that's the game that's on CBS that Jay J. Watt reportedly will take over for Tony Romo while he's dealing with his owy problem. Yeah, if you know this, if you know, don't guess. If you want to guess, feel free though, if you've already seen this.
Speaker 2: Don't guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys know the opening line on DraftKings Vikings Packers Week one? You do, Sauce, You're not in your head? I do not. Vikings Packers at US Bank Stadium, September thirteenth. Who's favored and by how many points? DraftKings Week one? Vikings by two, Packers by three, Zachary, Packers by three and a half. Sauce, You know what is it? A Packers by one and a half. That is the correct answer. Packers slight favorites way week one over under his forty five and a half.
Speaker 2: We're sitting on a big season. You wait, happening all starts a week from Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it all starts tonight.
Speaker 2: Hawk.
Speaker 1: We gotta scout both those.
Speaker 2: Teams, Yeah, we got to scalp both those teams. Scout okay, Thank god you clarify, because I that's gonna get messy.
Speaker 1: I don't say things the right way. Man, No, you just got you got not a smart person. You weren't in Scouts Direct. I was, Yeah you were? Yeah for how long?
Speaker 2: It's t all?
Speaker 1: It got tough.
Speaker 6: I think I made it to like we blows, if that's a thing. I think I made it that far. Yeah, it's good for you, man, my cousin.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 1: He's an Eagle Scout, is he really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he should be very proud of So he's an Eagle Scout and you've got zero badges? Did you get any badges? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Man. Did you just say he should be very proud of him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He should.
Speaker 2: That's a very good I couldn't agree more. But is he listening right now? He? Yeah, he listens.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Good. He died though. Well he does get name dropped forty six times an episode. Take a deep breath, man, I know you hate me. I don't hate you at all. Your eyes say different. No, tell the guy at Target, I don't hate you at all. I did. Is it my turn to your turn?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh no, it's my turn. What really matters is this, Out of every primate that has been studied, humans get the least amount of sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh they're all lazy. They ain't got things to worry about. Yeah, we got stuff to worry about or modern day problems.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and I can. I'm not sure that's good. No, yeah, imagine all you have to do is worry about eating and getting laid.
Speaker 1: How is that a different than what you're currently doing.
Speaker 2: During the break? Trust me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Deep breath, hugs, thank you? Can I do the next sports flud fire away?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: We got another big running back deal, three time pro bowler Jonathan Taylor reaching agreement on a two year, forty four million dollar extension worth up to forty seven million and includes thirty nine million guarantees.
Speaker 2: He's great, thany good for him? Man, Yeah, get it while the getting's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought you were gonna say, Jamiir Gibbs. No, that's on its way though. Marni Gellner's on her way. She should be here any second. We'll talk to Marne in a second, William sawallach later.
Speaker 2: That's righting codes later by the way, Uh, it is Thursday, but Marnie will be here because we're shuffling things up.
Speaker 1: That is correct, because Tommy's joining tomorrow because Criesol's in Switzerland. Lieber right now is dropping his daughter Aims off at Auburn. So he's out today. Yeah, man, so no Ben, no Tommy, but Marnie's joining today because we got a packed studio tomorrow. Think about this, Tommy right, Tommy Parker, Fox, Frank Vassolero, Mark Parrish, Alisia Lewis, Initials Game, Live, Tournament of Champions, rick Fields. We're stacked and packed them on mister Z tomorrow. Probably probably we had everybody tomorrow, so we have a thousand people in the studio tomorrow. So Marty shed Smooth exactly. It's JB.
Speaker 2: Smooth's brother.
Speaker 1: Oh that's tot He's really good, great actor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. News in a second, power to a morning show fan.
Speaker 9: I know from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This report a sponsor