Speaker 1: The tour starts here three eleven and Dirty Heads Live at Mystic Lake Amphitheater July eleventh. Don't miss out on an incredible night of music. Tickets go on sale this Friday at ten am. All the details at kf band dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 2: It's happening three eleven at that giant news outdoors.
Speaker 3: Ever created is playing there?
Speaker 4: Are you going? Three eleven? The Petals of Rock rock of course? God, that's sick. Did you see the announcement? Who's coming in July? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Three eleven on July eleventh, the weekend after no the week Yeah, the weekend after three eleven?
Speaker 4: The petals close?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, change.
Speaker 2: That's Little John, little Little Wayne else, Little Little John's coming with Pitull.
Speaker 4: He's got so many bangers.
Speaker 6: Is my hero, He's the man. He's so much fun. I had so much fun at that concert. I never would have guessed.
Speaker 4: No, I wanted to be a headliners.
Speaker 7: Remember that's the only The only thing about where he was was the timing agree Because he's like three o'clock in the afternoon. I'm like, yeah, he needs to be at.
Speaker 4: Like eight thirty.
Speaker 8: He's got so many slammers he can't fit them all into one satellite.
Speaker 6: I'm going to tell you guys, I don't know that I've ever said this out loud and to anybody. I don't think if we've ever read public Do you know Tim McGraw asked for him to be the opener because he's such a fan, really really, yeah, smart, that's why he was the opener of that's the direct support for Tim McGraw, because Tim is a huge fan.
Speaker 3: And I found out why after watching it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know he brought half his show because he wasn't the headliner.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine a full bull show?
Speaker 4: I would love to see football again time. I think a CON's coming here too. Yeah. I think he's on tour with Neil right now.
Speaker 8: Saw a poster uh in freaking Switzerland.
Speaker 4: They yeah, they were coming there. They're going on a world tour. You're not You're not even lying. That's no, that's like legit. Nothing gets you happier. He's such a pit bull pitbull my uncle Peter.
Speaker 2: He's got great taste, you gotta give us.
Speaker 5: He probably plays when he's hanging out with Mason.
Speaker 4: His face probably that's great. You think Mace like, yeah, I don't think Mace likes Peter, who says all.
Speaker 3: The's were he and Tommy different.
Speaker 4: What's that guy's name, Pat Kestler. That guy's Kissler's all time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, he's so good, he's the best.
Speaker 3: He's like the white pit Bull.
Speaker 4: White he is white? Or no? No? Do you know who is Pittsbull? Is he Mexican?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I think he's Puerto Rican?
Speaker 6: Yeah, perto Rican bad Bunny where bed Bunny has bangers?
Speaker 4: Oh, he's got so many bangers, Buddy fire.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tommy, it's not your.
Speaker 4: Fault from Miami.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, so he's Americans world from Miami.
Speaker 4: But isn't his isn't his ancestry Cuban immigrant parents? Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Oh see Cuban. I'm wrong?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Huh So Tommy, you're gonna be there on the eleventh or what?
Speaker 4: Three eleven? The Beetles of Rock roll I only know what's the one song down? Maybe? Or Amber? Yeah? Amber?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's color your energy?
Speaker 2: What's what is the color of Tommy's energy? It's wow, Tommy. Three eleven also has a song called All Mixed Up. You might want to look into that one.
Speaker 4: I've actually heard that that's actually kind of.
Speaker 8: I used to play that at the sometimes, did you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd be surprised. I'm not saying because I think you like that music. I just think that title is something you should look at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's you guys. There's a really cool bar by the way right across. So if you think of Canterbury, let's talk the second turn.
Speaker 2: You've been there, that place rock Yeah, of course, you know, you know, ninety hours a week.
Speaker 4: I know all the spots.
Speaker 3: I love that. I gotta play gig.
Speaker 5: You know what they do at Boardwalk They they actually cut out a little like little section that's on the yah the rail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can on horses there and you are, you can bet on horses.
Speaker 4: You could trip a horse.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's the same place Marnie was talking about last week.
Speaker 4: You're right on the rail then have like kiosks.
Speaker 5: I think, and I eat and drink and you guys it looks like okay, think of like a Scottsdale bougie bar.
Speaker 4: That's sweet. Yeah, it doesn't look like it belongs to They have.
Speaker 2: Those kind of badger hill kicks ass that restaurant that's attached to what everybody raised but like against pizza, there's a nice little Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's that like smokehouse. That area is the coolest part. The casino, the dude, the casino. Dob can walk there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is the coolest part, the coolest part. Bob also loves two chains hell. Yeah, he also loves I would love if.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know on the radio. I would Tommy, Tommy, it's not your phone.
Speaker 2: I would love if Dob walked there, walked to boardwalk right and then hop the fence and walk on to the track right when the horses were coming around that first turn and just got truck.
Speaker 4: You would do it.
Speaker 5: If we had a Partla sacrificed himself, got ther.
Speaker 4: That happen, you could take the sixth story.
Speaker 3: I would like to say thank.
Speaker 6: You to our friends with the Saint Paul Saints, who normally would bring you the news.
Speaker 3: At this time.
Speaker 6: Saint Paul Saints opened up the season. The thirty first is coming right up. Man, let's go see some baseball at CHS. But Tommy did some prep.
Speaker 2: I did a little bit of prep, some recon worked down at the the Gophers. Huh yeah, Like I looked at it, it was spring ball.
Speaker 5: And then PJ was on the radio and doing all his press stuff, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna take a look at the offense and the defense really quick, high level, and you guys, I'm not kidding, you know I it a little carried away on here.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I don't think.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you just outed my brother. We actually have some players coming back. We have three big names on the line that at potential. They all have some sort of like all Big Ten honorees in the last year, so they're coming back. Austin Beers, Greg Johnson, Nathan Roy. What positions were well, left tackles Nathan Roy he started as freshman last year's freshman All American. Wow are Greg Johnson? He'll be drafted. He's a left guard monster? And then Austin Beers looks like a creative player who's the center, Like he's gonna.
Speaker 4: I think all three of those guys will be playing on Sunday. That's our old line. We just got to figure out the two others.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Then we have Darius We all forget he was hurt last year. Yeah, you guys, we're gonna We had the worst rushing offense in the Big Ten last year. So it can only go up.
Speaker 3: Dude, man, he is and.
Speaker 4: It's just like we we were banged up.
Speaker 5: We were starting like our third string running back last year, so we got to find our second and third obviously.
Speaker 4: But we got Darius. We got Drake. He's only older.
Speaker 5: Things are starting to slow down, and he's gonna he's gonna be able to, you know, diagnose the defense.
Speaker 4: A little bit quicker.
Speaker 3: Remember that Nebraska game. I'm telling you, remember that Nebraska game.
Speaker 4: And we got him weapons. Jalen Smith popped off in the bowl game. If you guys remember, he actually played really well. He's a mancato kid.
Speaker 5: And then you guys, what I'm most excited about this is actually I actually wrote his name down, Perry Thompson, Auburn transfer. Oh, my wide receiver. He actually played a lot last year for Auburn too. Why did he come here more playing time? He's gonna start, so he'll it'll be him and Jalen and we just we gotta we gotta replace Jamison Gears, our tight end from last year, got a chance to make it in the league by the way he uh. We gotta find a tight end. That's the one thing we gotta look for on the offense. But you guys high powered offense, get.
Speaker 3: Ready tell me the Auburn kids name again, Perry Thompson, Harry.
Speaker 5: And then we go to the d line. We brought in a guy from Marshall on the interior d line. He's gonna be a monster. We brought in a like a really good like edge rusher from cal And then we have Anthony Smith coming back who's an absolute monster. He'll be the best d N in the Big Ten again, correct, So, and then we have six linebackers PJ said they could all start in the Big Ten leading the way with Mav who's been in who started way too young, shouldn't have been playing as a freshman, but he got all the experience. Now he's gonna be a fifth year guy. Monster, he's gonna have a breakout year. And then we have Nestor and Kerry Brown and the d backs.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you, guy likes baller. Yeah, he's a baller baller. So scrappy, scrappy. So I think we have a lot of players. We just got to fill in some cracks.
Speaker 4: This team. I see ten wins. Okay, I'll take the under.
Speaker 5: We already already got you on the hook, baby over under is five and a half, right, I think due to those guys right there, those guys stay healthy, that's ten wins.
Speaker 4: He did that.
Speaker 2: Do you believe this team is so all loaded? We don't even have room for Koy Parris like, it's good that he's gone. He developed, he got us on the mess, but now we don't even need him too much talent.
Speaker 4: Can I say something controversial? I can't wait, Jesus, I don't know if I want to.
Speaker 5: I think Carrie and Nestor out played Koy last year.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's controversial at all. I think that's one hundred percent the truth.
Speaker 5: The first person to say that, okay, okay, good, I just you know, it's hard being you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Always good though when Ben backs up your feel.
Speaker 9: Today.
Speaker 4: No, but you guys, I truly think if.
Speaker 5: Those guys stay healthy, that's a lot of experience that we haven't had in a long time.
Speaker 4: On the Gophers.
Speaker 3: Saucy, I'll take the over for one hundred.
Speaker 4: Ten five and a half. I already have it with him.
Speaker 3: Chris, what is this? Am I being left out here?
Speaker 4: Five and a half is the line all these guys does the bold. Doesn't that feel and you guys he if you look back at their non conference look.
Speaker 5: Like in Mississippi State we have Akron and then I forget who he opened up with.
Speaker 4: You guys, that's the game.
Speaker 5: So uh, says I remember I told you I watch some tickets this year, says my wife, she's not available to come to that acroing game.
Speaker 4: That's the game. You're going what uh? What is it? September? September, early September. There's always hope and we could rage. Oh and then my birthday against Iowa. My birthday against Iowa. I'm having a big radier just like the master's parties can be.
Speaker 2: Sing man, you're going to Tommy's Master's party because he's told everybody that we're all going to be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was not about it, Yes you were. I win. It was on that you know was on there. I'm gonna resend it like the day.
Speaker 11: Here are the road games on the road, on the road, at Purdue on the road, at Indiana on the road, easy dub at Penn State on the road, New Staff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: I think this is wash Onsen's come up here. By the way, I think they get like nine wins. They're gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Really. They have a way easier schedule this year than they did last year. They had the hardest schedule in five.
Speaker 3: I love when they're not good.
Speaker 4: God, I love it.
Speaker 3: I I can't help but I'm such a butthole, But I love it when they're not good. I can't help it.
Speaker 9: That Washington at Washington on September twenty six would be stunning, a massive game to the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna be good again.
Speaker 2: I fly out there was seen there. So when is the Ackroing game?
Speaker 4: Sauce? Aren't you looking at the calend?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: The acron game is September nineteen Jordanmber nineteen Max.
Speaker 7: Here's a looking courtesy of Tom West Mississippi State Bulldogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that game is here in Starkfield next year, Yeah, for the following year, No.
Speaker 7: But this this September here. So Steve Hutchinson Sun Luke is on the team. What really, he's a tight end for them.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 4: Coached by Phil Lodholt and Brandon Fusco.
Speaker 2: Are you Benny you could go on the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah? PJ Greenes like you were on the field last year. How you got? It's an annual thing. Bring the boys.
Speaker 2: Hey, if we don't have a right guard, a right tackle, that's you know, elite. Yet, what if we just have Phil Lohold walk out on a jersey because he could just stand there and be a problem.
Speaker 4: He's one of the largest human beings I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: How big he is?
Speaker 4: Right that?
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, if there was ever a time this button was created for another human being, that's I mean, Ben, He's a monster. He is an enormous human being. How did anyone ever get past that guy? He eats, well, that's one of it. I'm sure that's how he grew.
Speaker 4: He's a football player, no joke, Tommy.
Speaker 7: When I was down on the field with my boys, and I know that their perspective is different because they're smaller, but even me, you guys have, even last year, one of the biggest offensive lines I've ever seen in college football. I could not believe how big their offensive line is. Ginormous. They're big.
Speaker 4: There's months so big, they grown men.
Speaker 7: I could not believe. You mad not believe that was in all of them. It seemed like not just the starting five, like the whole group. When they're warming up, Like I cannot believe this is these are college kids you don't see. You don't see NFL offensive lineman that big, like across the.
Speaker 3: Board, big crossing board. No, no, thank you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know if that means that they're super well, no, but they were big. They were big boys. Yeah they are so I'm three of them were coming back. I'm telling you we got a chance this year.
Speaker 2: So you're everything to plus wins. Truly, so do we sniff the College Football Playoffs? Said book cute?
Speaker 4: They made it the hard The hard games are going to be at Indiana.
Speaker 5: That a tough You know what, name another team that in the past three years have had to play the National Championship of the year before on the road because the glfs have been horrible at Ohio State on the road, now on the road on the road.
Speaker 4: Horrible. Is that tough, wouldn't it?
Speaker 6: Bed? Do you think I'm do you think Indiana can sustained? I'm not saying we w're in the national Championship.
Speaker 8: Again, that's the big question though I am not later, but they lost the quarter I think they got though the if and who knows what college football may have change.
Speaker 9: I don't follow but I think at the time they got the best college football quarterback transfer. Oh really, I think so is what I read this, But this is months ago. Who knows if he left or whatever.
Speaker 5: We remember how we what we did with who is the guy in the Vikings this year Hawk for the Ghosts quarterback and how we got Brozmur and he was like the number one, like next level down quarterback.
Speaker 4: That's what Wisconsin did this year. They got that same type and there that's why I'm most what's his name, Hawk, Max? Max Mora? Oh, good for him with maxsies. So we'll see.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but you guys and circle Circle October twenty fourth, that's gonna be my thirty third birthday Jesus, my Pip year. So you guys, I'm having I'm I'm actually renting a house for house.
Speaker 4: What we're having like an old school house party.
Speaker 3: Like I'm renting a house.
Speaker 4: Well, no, so it's a Gopher house. What does that mean? On campus?
Speaker 5: So some investor somebody built or bought a house and flipped it all.
Speaker 4: Into Gopher stuff. And this is are you his first customer joke? This is this like the N I L House? Like we're all the.
Speaker 3: No, it's like the White House.
Speaker 4: It's closed.
Speaker 5: It's like in the n Town areas in the stadium. So they reached out and luckily we were able to set up that Iowa weekend. So then I'm asleepover. It's four bedroom houses, gopher decked out. They have outdoors. We're throwing an old school tailgate party after bar is going to be there.
Speaker 4: We're gonna take a party bus back and forth. It's gonna be fantastic. Peel back the onion. Yeah, peel back. It sounds real fun. It's the best thing.
Speaker 2: Sauce. What do you what do you think some of the amenities would be in a Gopher house.
Speaker 9: Uh, they would probably have a lot of Gopher memorabilia.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, like uh, Gophers passed.
Speaker 9: Gophers pass Thanks Page. Maybe they'd have like a Lawrence Maroney. Uh, we're talking Jersey on the wall. Yeah, he was great.
Speaker 2: I was trying to set up an opportunity for you to rip the squad, but instead you just named the things that you might actually see a Gopher house, and they have.
Speaker 4: They have like maroon and gold everything. And then they have a detached garage.
Speaker 5: Right, So then you have that area of the tailgate in between, and then in that garage they made like a world class gym.
Speaker 4: They have a star stepper, have a sauna. Come on over. I got it on Cafe dot com slash Watch. Yeah, you guys, it's gonna be a great spot.
Speaker 5: And then that day I'm gonna throw literally the biggest huse party of all time.
Speaker 2: But sauce, how are you gonna have anything to hold the beer? There's no little brown jug to put the beer off to see. You gotta do something.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying. That was hilarious. That's nice.
Speaker 9: That's what I thought you were gonna do. And then you just put jerseys up. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: So that's where the house party is gonna be on Iowa game, and then you guys are all invited and they're gonna have a party bus take us back and forth from the game.
Speaker 6: Look, and then and then and then, and they're gonna need them to not put white sheets on the bed.
Speaker 5: And then after party we're gonna go, We're gonna go come back there.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine how much they have to pay this cleaning crew after you got there?
Speaker 9: So fun did they have like the minor key bowl win poster up there.
Speaker 3: What you gotta be like that?
Speaker 4: There? He is cool.
Speaker 3: Can anybody rent this? You have to be you guys.
Speaker 2: Airbnb in all fairness, in a lot of the rooms, it's got the you know, like gold stripes. But if you just were going through on Zillow and just tapping through, there's a TV screen that says Gopher House.
Speaker 4: Otherwise it's not a lot of gopher stuff.
Speaker 2: It's classy, says Gopher House on the screen.
Speaker 4: It's great. It's a great spot. No, you're gonna have fun, isn't that. We're we are, we are, we are, Yeah, we are.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'm man. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah. So we got Master's party, we got my birthday party. You guys got a lot of stuff. I'm telling I'm situation.
Speaker 7: You cannot have a party at this place. Why it's too nice.
Speaker 4: But they have the outdoor areas will be out there. It's too nice.
Speaker 3: Look at the sauna.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you guys, it's actually really nice.
Speaker 3: I love sauna.
Speaker 4: The garage open.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have game day TVs on there, Like you're.
Speaker 7: Right, it is nice. The detached garage, like the little driveway you guys can have.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be game October twenty fourth.
Speaker 5: Game day will beyond a couple of TVs, crack a crack a beer about eight am watching.
Speaker 4: College game day, Gallagh. There nothing better. There's nothing better.
Speaker 8: Black exploitation character for a second.
Speaker 1: Bear, you have fun.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be do that so much fuming with snow gies outside.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be bedrooms.
Speaker 5: You got we got four you can you can you can claim one.
Speaker 4: Cam and small are sleeping over sess and I will be there. Great. Yeah, those neighbors gonna anybody on the top of your list you want to invite into that part. The dog's gonna be there. Scene Bear, scene, Bear Tree, A lot of dudes, a lot of dudes. You guys will be so fun. I'm telling you my family will be there.
Speaker 3: That popcorn machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your family's fun, man, Well for fun for Hawk and I.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 7: Obviously, the biggest hang up is like where we're gonna because obviously it's Viking season.
Speaker 4: The schedule comes out and what may. Yeah, so we're gonna have to.
Speaker 5: Like first thing you should look at October twenty fifth, where this is where they're gonna be because then you know, right now.
Speaker 4: Four phone Tommy and Eddie's room right here.
Speaker 3: Oh look at that, hold on, just push them together, hold on, hold on, I'm.
Speaker 4: Telling you what is it. It's brilliant. Yeah, spot on. Yeah, that's fantastic. Yeah me, Cam, Eddie and Cecil. That give me great?
Speaker 3: Look at that?
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 3: You guys can hold hands.
Speaker 4: Well, you're an American, can make eye contacted?
Speaker 2: You bro?
Speaker 3: What that looks like to me? Like that looks sort of like the London Bridge would be right there, like.
Speaker 4: Eddie and I waving good night to Keevins the other.
Speaker 2: Waving good night.
Speaker 4: Just go okay, you guys, I will not be. I'll be in Vegas next Thursday. Oh I'm so jealous. In Okay, a couple of things.
Speaker 5: And if you guys want me to get a bed in, you know I'm going to get there on Thursday. I might want some master, so let me see you there if I'm there early enough. Well, first he is Thursday, so I might know.
Speaker 4: You'll know. The Master's is two weeks from the day. Oh yeah, perfect, we got time. Yeah, yeah, I'll be. I'll be your meal. Let me love you guys, okay, well love you guys.
Speaker 2: Sauce in Sports with Fan five after this on the Power To Morning Show on the fans Man, Every Game, Every Moment at ninety six point seven. KFA plus brings you the men's college basketball Tournament driven by Dave Smith Motors. Tune in on the Free iHeartRadio. Have to catch the insanity.
Speaker 6: Thanks, Welcome back, everybody. Catch the incentity. He actually just left. Timiels gotta love that guy. It's just an adventure.
Speaker 4: I love you to love you.
Speaker 3: Life's an adventure. Brother, Love you, bye, buddy, love you. There he goes, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: The most fun guy in the history of America.
Speaker 2: You know, look, I wish, I wish I was still motivated to like be social because he wants so badly for these parties and the hangouts to happen. And in the back of my mind and I'm like, they all sound fun, but I know myself too well, and you guys all know yourselves too well, where it's like there's no chance I'm going to that, which is too bad because if I was twenty five, I'd have been like, I'm going to all of these things. And now I'm like, man, that kid's almost thirty three. He still has energy, he still has drive. The rest of us are like, when is bedtime?
Speaker 4: Yep, course it's thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm just so excited when I get the nap later.
Speaker 3: I think I do.
Speaker 4: You gotta look at it differently. You can't look at it as like an all day affair.
Speaker 7: They're gonna there's gonna be the pre party, They're gonna go to the game, there's gonna be the after party.
Speaker 4: Right then, just choose.
Speaker 2: One of the Yeah, I'm not doing anyah. Sure, that's why I keep telling Tommy and I had a weekend last year that worked for me, but for whatever reason, if I remember it, he didn't work for him or something, so it fell apart. But again, I used to live right off of Como.
Speaker 4: When I was going to the U, I went to Mannings all the time.
Speaker 2: I want to do the pregame at Mannings with Tommy, maybe hit like the first half of the game, and then get the hell out there, make him happy. I'll feel like I relive my youth for two seconds. I haven't been in that stadium except for his wedding. And then I'll go home and lose money playing pokers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I think doing the after party is the best bet.
Speaker 2: But that's the that's the most unmething though, right, Like, I.
Speaker 4: Know I'm lame.
Speaker 2: I just want chicken fingers and I'll watch some football and go home.
Speaker 4: But the best party is over for me.
Speaker 7: But the best part is is you can go in completely stone sober, have a few drinks. They're going to be wasted, wasted, waste, right right, So the conversation is going to be very minimal. You're not if you go to the pre party, it's going to be a lot of small talk and like all this, and you're bouncing from like one little group to another and everybody's just kind of getting lubed.
Speaker 4: Up what I'm saying. But if you're just trying to get loubed up at the after party.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can leave before then the loob is definitely the baby oil comes out.
Speaker 4: You can leave that poor sna Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah it does sound like a good time, it does.
Speaker 4: Yep. We're about youth and enthusiasm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think if we are in town, I think it'd be fun to stop by the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Dude, we we owe them that, Yeah, we do own that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Sauce we owe you. This an opportunity to thank you. Talk sweet right, Yes, daddy.
Speaker 5: It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 12: The Minnesota Timberwolves needed a fifteen to zero run in OT to win one ten to one oh eight over the Rockets. The thirteen point deficit the Wolves over came in OT is the biggest comeback since detailed play by play throughout the game began in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 9: And that's according to our friends at ESPN. The Wolves are forty five and twenty eight. They've won four or five. They are currently the fifth seed. They are a half game back at Denver. They battle the Pistons on Saturday at four thirty.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 8: And they needed this one because obviously for the for the standing stake, and just maybe trying to get a yeah, obviously get home court advantage, but maybe try to avoid a matchup with the LA Lakers who are surging right now.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was. It was a crazy game.
Speaker 8: Like Corey said earlier, I mean you, I couldn't name the guys that were out there on the NOAs Reed got ejected, Rudy Gobert filed out, Jade McDaniels got hurt.
Speaker 4: He was amazing before he got hurt, just.
Speaker 8: An offensive explosion, but pretty much carried the team along with Julius.
Speaker 4: Julius is one of the only ones left.
Speaker 8: He didn't have the most efficient game, but he hit the one that they needed to go ahead at the end in overtime. They're fifteen to zero run there in overtime to seal the deal against Houston, which has been they're a team, They're a tough team, man, and there's no easy matchups in the Western Conference, especially in this playoff run. But it's Houston would be the desired matchup, and the Wolfs just showed they can do it. Sans Anthony Edwards, who Chris Pinch said yesterday at nine and noon is taking shots, so his return should be sooner rather than later.
Speaker 9: Hell yeah, man, man, hell yeah. Let's see here. The NFL season will kick off Wednesday, September ninth in Seattle at seven twenty and it's gonna kick off on Wednesday because on Thursday, September tenth at seven thirty five pm, the Rams and forty nine Ers will be in Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne in Australia, and due to the seventeen hour time difference. The Niners and Rams will play at ten thirty am that Friday in Melbourne. That'll be great.
Speaker 3: Who so what time? Let's say set again.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty pm here, ten ten thirty am local Australian Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, all right, sweek. Yeah, that'll be fun. It was the NFL just every day of the week. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you feel about that, Ben, that the Seahawks have to open on a Wednesday and now to accommodate that's fine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't. I mean you're coming off a training campus for sure.
Speaker 2: And then I assume I mean essentially they get a mini buy then, right, because I mean even if they play the following Sunday Sunday week and a half, it's a pretty good deal for Seattle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's I think it's a good deal.
Speaker 7: I don't think it should if you're playing on a Wednesday in week eight, I think that's an issue. But coming out of training camp you can adjust your schedule. The players will probably like that actually because of that extra little little mini by team.
Speaker 2: And of course that game is one of nine international games this season that is an NFL record, not the Seattle game of course, the other one with the Niners and the Rams. They have not announced the opponent of Seattle yet.
Speaker 4: Are we playing them again this year? I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I forget again. Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 9: The Gopher women's basketball team will battle UCLA tomorrow at six thirty. Ucla is an eighteen and a half point favorite.
Speaker 2: It's coming down from nineteen and a half. The money's coming in regards. Yeah, we're probably gonna get smoked. But sweet sixteen for the first time in twenty one years. I mean, they're definitely making progue rest but will likely get smoked.
Speaker 4: But why not. Stranger things have happened. Yeah, things have happened. Things can happen.
Speaker 9: The Wild battle the Panthers tonight at six. They only trail the Stars by five points, who have lost three straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could get some points against a very bad Florida Panthers team. Hard to believe they're in the bottom and the standings after their recent success, but it's been a very bad year for them.
Speaker 4: Wild.
Speaker 1: It still doesn't seem likely that they'll catch the Stars. But like I said, just get healthy and stay strong and get ready for the postseason against Yeah, aforementioned Dallas Stars.
Speaker 4: Again it's a formality. But how close are we?
Speaker 2: Because I know Colorado and Dallas have both secured playoff spots.
Speaker 4: What is our magic number to clinch?
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Let me check here.
Speaker 2: It's got to be just a couple if those who are already in specifically Dallas, it's got to be close.
Speaker 4: For us the Wilder. It looks like five five points was the magic from locking it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you asked about what team? Do we play? The Vikings?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, yeah, Seattle?
Speaker 3: Not this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh? You know who does play? The Twins.
Speaker 9: They open their season today in Baltimore at two to oh five. Joe Ryan will go for your Twins.
Speaker 4: Let's go? Will you watch? I mean I'll probably have it on you do we know what station they're on? Like, what's the what is the deal with them? This year? The Twins? Sam last year? Same Twins TV?
Speaker 3: Yep, mm hmm that expensive name by now?
Speaker 4: Uh the MLB season started last night.
Speaker 3: What did you say is that expensive?
Speaker 1: It's available if you have Comcast or Direct TV or Dish like they have. It's available on there like for free or do you get to pay for it if you got like the sports package, it's included.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 9: The MLB season started last night with the Yankees beating the Giants seven nothing. Aaron Judge struck out for Times Classic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's such a bomb, you gotta put his Uh what a loser?
Speaker 4: Did anybody watch that? Pity?
Speaker 8: I saw that it was star studded, like with Barry Bonds and all the people on the broadcast team.
Speaker 9: How was the the overall deal? Say it was? It was a long lined up to get to the game. The game pre did you see throw out the first pitch? No?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 9: I thought it'd be all over social media. That's why I went to it. I wanted to see it. You wanted to see things do the first But yeah, they had is it Bert Kreischer? They had him announced like, uh, you know that guy is a bomb. That guy sucks. I'm sick of that guy. Say he's the jelly Roll of comedy. Put your shirt on and stop? What were you of comedy? Nobody? Jelly Roll really sucks? Yeah, sucks, sucks. What's common of comedy? The what the George Carlin of comedy, Dave Chappelle, thank you, guys, Thank you guys for backing up the fact that I think jelly roll.
Speaker 4: Is so overriden. It's so ridiculous, so lame.
Speaker 9: I mean, from somebody who makes everything about him. He makes everything everything about him. Dude, we get it.
Speaker 4: You went to jail. Who cares? Man?
Speaker 7: I said, h yeah, I got Clober.
Speaker 4: No. Yeah, he's super popular't done a diamond.
Speaker 8: Counts among us, hasn't committed a little crime.
Speaker 7: When I saw him open for Post Malone, it was the cheesiest concert I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: After every song he taps his heart.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I love you guys so much.
Speaker 7: You know you don't You don't realize where I came from. All the I'm like, yeah, we just like you were saying, maximum, we get it.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows you.
Speaker 7: Just go to the next, Just go to your next, really cheesy song, like, don't care.
Speaker 3: All right, Suncer's the guy from TV.
Speaker 4: Please nobody cares.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: I feel validated because that was very much on an island.
Speaker 4: He's the worst.
Speaker 6: It is weird how it turns on people, doesn't it. I Mean, they get you get to a certain amount of too popular, you know, but it's.
Speaker 4: Not even too popular.
Speaker 7: It's like to have some self awareness that we we know, like for the first I don't know, six months, fine, like you're like telling your story. After that you're super popular guy, everybody knows your story. Go on and just beat an artists, Like, just do your thing man.
Speaker 4: You mhm.
Speaker 3: Say, Michael tonight my music room.
Speaker 4: What time will that be?
Speaker 6: You're doing jelly roll covers? No, but I eat a few jelly rolls. Yeah that sounds I don't really like jelly rolls. Man, give me a cream field already.
Speaker 4: Relax Tommy. I heard that he's turning around. Hi Vikings.
Speaker 2: As we come back, Ben, I have like three or four things I want to throw you.
Speaker 4: Do you not physically?
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 4: That's after this power try money too on the fan.
Speaker 3: What a beautiful morning? A little rainy, I know, but sometimes I like that. You know, spring is sprung, life's begun.
Speaker 4: This spring is here because of the year.
Speaker 2: So I mean everybody knows well said that.
Speaker 4: That's the case.
Speaker 3: Here we are, Ben Leaber's here, Hi, Ben?
Speaker 4: What's new man? Got new man? Uh? Not a whole lot, guys, the old TV show whole lot? Oh you know what?
Speaker 2: Speaking of the TV show, this is what I was going to ask you about Remember how I said, like two commercial breaks, you're going to ask you a question for me. You know, you guys on Twin Cities Live do this thing called.
Speaker 4: Meat.
Speaker 2: Like you guys talk and like get you know, together, and have creative ideas and things like that, daily meetings. Like that's why you leave this show at eight forty, because you actually like, what are we doing today?
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You guys have this thing looks like it's coming up called Ben Wondering, but Ben is with just your name b e n. It's a little funny plan words. And you guys preview the first edition of Ben Wondering. I don't know when you're actually gonna run it.
Speaker 4: Did you run it yesterday or yes? Okay, I didn't see it. I saw the preview a couple of days ago to Tim's saw mill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm so glad when you guys ran the preview that Elizabeth referenced mister Rogers, because it looked like that you are slowly morphing into mister Rogers.
Speaker 4: It was like, I wonder how a saw mill works.
Speaker 2: And there's Ben with a hard hat going, oh man, this is how you make Lomber I'm like, this is a modern version of Ben doing mister Rogers.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's less.
Speaker 7: I wanted to be less mister Rogers and more dirty jobs. Basically, that's basically the influence.
Speaker 2: Sure, what did you learn about sawmills though? Because I don't know how they work either. I saw you just calm down cutting wood? Yeah, man, And I'm like, what's this all about? Dangerous as hell?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dirty Roger. I like that. I like that. Isn't that where you live? Chris? Don't look that up. You don't look up a dirty rodery. Yeah, I go to Urban Dictionary type of dirty Roger. Chris, When did you when did you move to Rogers two years? Two years ago?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because on Rogers Wikipedia page it says it was just named Rogers until twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole town now it's dirty Rogers anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh is there really something called dirty Rocks?
Speaker 4: Oh of course there is.
Speaker 2: It's like when the other day when we said dirty Croissance or whatever, and it was a thing. Of course, it's a thing. I don't want to know what the hot is. You got to look all right anyway? So all right, so what do you learn about sawmill a quickly.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean it is. It is pretty self explained, explaning. Sorry, but it's pretty cool. How you take this brilliant cutton wood, it's cut wood. I was like doing the dirty Roger. What is he doing over here? Pretend we're there, Yeah, it's It is fascinating. How you take a giant tree. It's a tree that was just up and then it's it's fallen, and then it it's taken over by this fork lift and then dropped on this hydraulic belt and then it's fed through this giant two giant saw blades. And you're like, yeah, I guess it makes sense, but to see it in action is kind of fascinating, and it's very dangerous. The fact that when the when the big slabs of wood we like slabs, when it falls down on the conveyor belt, like you have to keep your fingers out of the way because that just that one little piece of slab, which is like a fraction of the actual trunk is probably I don't know.
Speaker 2: A bazillion pounds, a couple pounds. Smash your fingers.
Speaker 7: Smash your fingers, and then you got the rollers and then you like toast so it is. It is cool how they how they can become artists with all of that and turn it into anything lumber, you know, any sort of table, whatever you want to mantle. I mean it's I think it's kind of cool. I think it's kind of fascinating. That's kind of the whole premise behind the bit is if you've been wondering about anything, I'll come check it out. So I'm taking suggestion suggestions.
Speaker 2: We should do a bit called It's Appalling and it has put you into this the grossest possible situation.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So basically take little some of the things from fear Factor and then you see, if you see if Sauce can handle it.
Speaker 2: Like we go slum Dog Millionaire and put you underneath a porta potty for like twelve hours, and you can report back to us what that experience was like.
Speaker 4: That'd be a lot.
Speaker 9: I don't know if there's enough room there because Dwight lives down there.
Speaker 3: My god, dirty Rogers never truly been done.
Speaker 13: No, I give us the vague gist of it. There's no way, no. All right, sounds like something that would make you do.
Speaker 3: How longer this guy's arm?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: This is a tumble.
Speaker 3: The admiral could do this.
Speaker 4: What in the world That's something that Jigsaw makes.
Speaker 8: You do to get out of his trap.
Speaker 12: Why is the why is one of the descriptions. Dude, Sarah totally let me dirty Roger.
Speaker 7: Rogers, sir Rogers with a G or a D energy or just a Jesus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sarah was no longer with us. That is not physically.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 9: I don't even think that's how move and mortal combat. Yeah, not possible.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 6: That's actually a great look at the one below.
Speaker 3: It about the janitor, this dirty Roger, the person.
Speaker 9: There was just one specific inspiration for that.
Speaker 4: Dirty robber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was reading. This is why urban dictionaries sometimes, Bryan, sometimes dumb. Dirty Roberts is a person who franks it to anime and then nearly gets.
Speaker 4: Murdered at McDonald's. Man, Max is real close on that.
Speaker 10: That's just a guy dirty robbery here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, man, I'm such a dirty robber.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's too close to a dirty Both of you are dirty Roberts.
Speaker 3: This is there's the boot break.
Speaker 4: What time is it? Keep scrolling? Scroll down a dirty Roberto.
Speaker 2: Scroll down yeah, I've never even heard of that instrument.
Speaker 3: Come on, musical, come on, man, I do like the.
Speaker 4: Freestyle dance.
Speaker 12: Yesterday, this party totally, this party totally dirty into a dirty, a big dirty Roberto.
Speaker 4: Dictionary sussess Pool.
Speaker 8: Every sentence is just totally and then the actual it's just.
Speaker 7: A mad libs of sexual activity.
Speaker 4: The last one on the.
Speaker 2: First page is terrible. That's not sorry. All right, let's see with my.
Speaker 4: Very specifically. All right, enough of that garbage, all right, vikings news, all right, Ben, thanks Radco. Yeah, thanks to Radco. Ben.
Speaker 2: The tush push is not going to be addressed at next week's owners meetings, meaning it will remain in the game in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: And I think that's appalling. Hmm.
Speaker 2: See, Paul, you could have done a bit on this. Oh what you've got enough. I've done a complete one eight on this a year ago. I was like, no, it's fine, and it's like, just just stop it. It's one play, just stop it.
Speaker 7: I think that in all fairness, because they have a rule where you can't a receiver can't catch the ball right and then get pushed by other offensive players.
Speaker 4: Didn't they make that a new rule?
Speaker 7: I feel like that was a new rules at the last couple of years, Like you cannot assist a ball here down the field. It's basically just like where the Ford momentum stops, that's where the ball's placed in this situation. It's the same thing. I'm fine with quarterback sneaks. I just don't like the idea that all of a sudden you can have, you know, three four hundred pounds of extra guys pushing behind you.
Speaker 4: So eliminate that.
Speaker 7: If you eliminate that and there's no actual push push, and it's just a quarterback sneak, by all me, it's fine.
Speaker 4: That's a football player. To stop it.
Speaker 2: Let me give you some names that are still available, and tell me what you think their fate is.
Speaker 4: Or where you think they're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, none of these haven't anything to do with the Vikings now, but just in general, some of these were potentially connected to the Vikings.
Speaker 4: Been to that door has closed.
Speaker 2: Where do you think Kirk Cousins ends up still hanging out there?
Speaker 4: Where's Kirk going? I think the rumor is Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, that's funny because one of the other names I was just going to bring up is Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 4: What do we do with Rogers? Where would Rogers end up? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, he might be one of those situations where you just wait till training camp and if your guy goes down, he's a hired gun.
Speaker 4: He's a hired gun.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he wants to start, why doesn't he want to go back to Pittsburgh?
Speaker 4: Doesn't like that squad.
Speaker 7: Maybe it was just a special relationship he had with Tomlin and doesn't want to get Maybe he doesn't have that connection.
Speaker 4: What about Juwan Jennings.
Speaker 7: That's an interesting one because I was like one of PA's hot free agent guys that he thought that we could we could grab Again, there's a there's a lot of guys available free agency that'll probably be picked up after the draft. It'll be let's just recalibrate after the draft, see how the draft goes.
Speaker 4: If we get the.
Speaker 7: Guys that we want, then we won't target some of these guys. But I definitely think that he's the type of player that picked up after the draft when you don't address the needs.
Speaker 2: All right, what about the big one? Where does Tyreek Hill end up?
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty six?
Speaker 7: I just don't think he's going to be healthy. I mean that's the thing. I mean, he's not. You've got all the off the field stuff, you've got all the personality things, and then then you have a devastating knee injury that he went through. Where's his health at I don't until that gets checked out and you can see him get cheatahi like that, I don't think that he I don't think he gets picked up at all until he's one hundred percent healthy.
Speaker 2: NFL Draft four weeks from today in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Minneapolis and the Vikings, of course we talked about this yesterday, are trying to get in on the twenty twenty eight draft hosting it here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it'd be I think that we could do it. We could pull it off.
Speaker 7: I think there'd be you know, close to one hundred thousand people that would that would come out and show out for that thing. They they are looking for locations. Obviously, weather it's going to be a part of it, but we also it's also been proven that we can do it in a northern climate because they've done it outside already. We have the fan base we have, we have the fandom you know, and we have a major airport. People are going to fly in. We have everything to host something like this. I don't see.
Speaker 4: I don't see the barrier why the VITE or the NFL would say no.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to combine these two stories because maybe you saw that it's widely expected.
Speaker 4: That this is just a formality.
Speaker 2: Now that it's widely expected that the NFL owners are going to select Las Vegas for Super Bowl sixty.
Speaker 4: Three in a couple of years, right in twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Sixty three is a couple of years.
Speaker 2: It's going to be approved next week, but Vegas is going to be in line, So it'll be at so far next year, right in twenty twenty seven, Atlanta in twenty eight, and then Vegas in twenty nine. Vegas last had the Super Bowl in twenty twenty four. So I think Vegas is going to be on an extreme rotation because it just makes so much sense.
Speaker 4: Right, every five or six years, it's going to be.
Speaker 2: In all of it, right, like New Orleans, Well exactly, But here's my think of the three cities I just said, La.
Speaker 4: Atlanta and Vegas.
Speaker 2: Right you just mentioned with the draft, we've had it in we're having it in Pittsburgh this year, but it's been in Green Bay, Kansas City, Detroit, right, Cleveland.
Speaker 4: It's yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the NFL quietly has admitted Northern super Bowl suck. So we can give the northern cities the Draft and give the southern cities and the tropical cities and the warmer cities the super Bowl. We all can have big events, but the whole snow super Bowl thing is dead.
Speaker 4: We're done with that.
Speaker 2: I wonder if just the Draft will stay Midwest and north super Bowl stays south.
Speaker 4: It's a great take. I think.
Speaker 7: I think you're probably onto something there. Yeah, it's a way to spread the law of It's a way for the NFL to say, listen, we care about we care about all of you guys, but we got to be honest. I mean, nobody, nobody wants as much as we did a good as good a job as we could host in the super Bowl, that super Bowl compared to a super Bowl in Tampa or Vegas or Vegas, it's not even it's not even close, not even close, you know, monetarily, just the excitement, you know, just doing all the activities, because there's so much engagement. As you know, we tried to do some engagement stuff during the week, but there's so many golfing events, so many outdoor events. You can just pack in so much more when you're in a warm weather and especially Vegas. I mean, come on, it's the entertainment capital of the world. So yeah, it makes sense for them to be at a heavy rotation.
Speaker 2: Well, because that's what I was when Chris said that yesterday, when that story kind of broke that they were thinking about Minneapolis, and I'm like, another Midwestern like NFC North City, like what are we doing here? And then when I saw that Vegas was back in the rotation, I'm like, maybe that is just the line that they're gonna not announce but just suddenly start doing. Because I know people build stadiums to get a Super Bowl, and maybe that's still a thing like, look, you build a US Bank stadium, will give you one, but that's probably it, right, that's probably you might get one per life cycle of a stadium if you're in the North but if you're a team like Vegas, you're gonna get one every five or six years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And unfortunately it'll be one of those things if we get if we get the draft, it'll be another fifteen years before they ever come back again.
Speaker 4: So we gotta nail it.
Speaker 7: And we got to cross our fingers that mother nature cooperates and we get we get nice weather, because it's gonna be an epic fail if there's rain in the forecast or cold, or get a freak stupid April snowstorm.
Speaker 4: I mean, it'll never come back. And I think you just nailed it again with the weather.
Speaker 2: That's the difference is second week of February in Minnesota sometimes is the worst time to be here. End to April it's kind of awesome. It's kind of like unless you get an absolute freak storm. End of April is one of it is where it kind of starts to where you say, we've all said to ourselves, it's kind of nice living in Minnesota. Yeah, and it starts to get kind of kick ass. So it makes way more sense to have a major event at the end of April. That'll be great in the second week of February. Chris, your hands up, Ben when we come back with you.
Speaker 6: I was just reading Alex Lewis's article from this morning about Jonathan Gernard and what's going on with that situation. Yeah, I'd like a big opinion from you when we come back, because obviously still one of us, he still plays fart him. We'd love to keep him, but he'd like to get out and make more money. So that he mentions two specific teams that might still be in play and we can discuss them all right.
Speaker 2: More with Dirty Roberto after this. I'm the fan.