Speaker 1: Can I try one of my birthday gifts waiting for it?
Speaker 2: I've grown very excited to get into it, my heated vest.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the company, Aurora?
Speaker 3: Aurora, You're the one I wanted it?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I said I had seen it. I said I had seen it.
Speaker 2: R r oh oh, I told you one of my buddies.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you how I stumbled on it?
Speaker 3: You mentioned somebody you knew I had it? Was familiar with this.
Speaker 2: Special Forces got swears by it, swears by.
Speaker 3: Its America's number one choice for heated apparel.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you?
Speaker 3: Let me go over my other top three let's see.
Speaker 4: No, it's just the one you mentioned, Aurora. And just like the kids these days, you put those lists out of the things you want for your holidays, and.
Speaker 3: Here we go give those gifts.
Speaker 2: So, so I was reading about the Aurora. I can't even say Aurora Aurora. Hi, I'm elliot for a roar row. It's actually a lot easier than I thought it would be.
Speaker 3: What do you mean easier? So, so you asked for something that you did no research into.
Speaker 2: Zero I know a Special Forces guy that wears one and swears by it, and so yeah, I've done no research, and.
Speaker 3: Does he have the standard vest?
Speaker 1: I don't know what do I have?
Speaker 3: Well, they make other things like jackets and pants.
Speaker 5: I think his is a jacket. Okay, I think his is a jacket. You specifically thought you'd look best in the vest? No, I did not, Sorry you called it a waistcoat. I believe I'm possessed. Are you a vest guy? And I believe? I answered, never had one?
Speaker 3: And I hit purchase me.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't know if I am going to be a vest guy. By the way, do you know what temperature this thing gets to?
Speaker 3: I would have no idea what.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't either, But if you had to guess, I'll tell you what. There's three settings. There's a red, yellow, and blue. Blue obviously is the coldest setting, but that's not a cooler, it's just the coldest setting. Yellow is in the middle. Red is the hottest. The higher you go, the quicker your battery drains. What do you think on red it gets up to?
Speaker 3: Is this what they call boost mode? I did see that on the page.
Speaker 1: What do you think it gets up to?
Speaker 3: I didn't even read that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Yeah, you had to guess I'm afraid that.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm thinking of like what my temperature in my card shows. Okay, I can jacket up to like eighty eighty Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred and thirty one. Not even close one hundred and thirty one. So now I did, look the battery. You have to charge the battery.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 1: Didn't you think the battery would be a bigger.
Speaker 3: Just put it in your pocket and it plugs in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you plug it into your pocket.
Speaker 2: I thought the battery, well, you know what, honestly, you know what my biggest concern.
Speaker 1: It was like a car battery has no not a car battery. But I thought I would have.
Speaker 2: I thought, the battery is built into the vest and you have to like or jack and you have to like hang it by. I thought, honestly, I thought my house was gonna burn down, like here comes my lithium battery problem.
Speaker 3: A little revenge.
Speaker 1: But it's a but look it's a small battery.
Speaker 3: God, I hope that's not a small vest.
Speaker 4: My best guy, you are now get that left arm through.
Speaker 1: What's it called on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You are my best guy. Kristen likes it. Why are you laughing, Diane?
Speaker 3: It's just it's a departure for sizes, right. Yeah, the size is very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I got you at large because I thought you may have said excel and I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't swim at a vest.
Speaker 3: Now you want it to be a little bit.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Here are my pockets? Here? My pockets? Right, but these are from my hands? The you know? Can I tell you the part that I don't get?
Speaker 2: So my body's going to be one hundred and thirty one degrees, but I'm gonna get like my arms are gonna freeze like I don't understand like that part.
Speaker 3: I don't that help you regulate under a regular coat.
Speaker 1: Then I'm wearing two coats.
Speaker 4: No, then I'll look puffy. Stop complaining and do some techie stuff.
Speaker 1: Inside the left pocket?
Speaker 3: Is that where you put the battery?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: It is over here?
Speaker 4: Because aren't there two heating cells? There's one in your upper back, one on your tummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think there's four areas I got I got heat all over in. Here is a cord okay, got it that plugs into here?
Speaker 3: Dork, Right, what's happening?
Speaker 1: It's turning on?
Speaker 3: Is it already heating up?
Speaker 1: It's turning off? Oh?
Speaker 3: The logo lights up. That's how you can tell it's not lighting up yet.
Speaker 1: Push it for three seconds.
Speaker 3: What it's your vest?
Speaker 1: Push it for three seconds.
Speaker 3: My gift. Push it for three one, two, three, it's red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on his vest.
Speaker 3: Lights up.
Speaker 4: I'm on make it a Christmas sweater.
Speaker 1: No heated best Let me put my.
Speaker 3: What are you doing adjusting the battery?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just trying to get the battery in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like that. I handed it to you this morning and you.
Speaker 6: Clearly Why is it like it's blinking the logo where it was steady illumination, now it's blinking.
Speaker 3: It's what the first response? That just means it.
Speaker 1: Holding down for three seconds. There are heating zones.
Speaker 2: Wow, it warms quick on the left and right sides of the chest in the middle back. Each heat level low, medium, and high, all represented by three colors blue, yellow, and red, can be adjusted with the press of a button.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what it's working.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's pulsing. Yeah, so you can see I'm pulsing red. I have a question.
Speaker 2: By the way my hands, I put my hands in my regular pocket. I'm on the outside of a heated part. My hands are toasty. I'm gonna start sweating in a moment. Here's my question though, Like my light is on.
Speaker 1: Can you see that?
Speaker 3: I can?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you see that? Uh my, my buddy who's Special Forces?
Speaker 2: Is he hiding in the middle of the jungle And they're like, hey, I found him?
Speaker 3: Maybe he his his vest is low, maybe his is modified?
Speaker 1: Like that seems a little bit on.
Speaker 3: You slap some black tape over it.
Speaker 2: Wow? Now now, Tyler, Yeah, see if you can change my temperature so the Vietcong doesn't see you?
Speaker 3: What am I don't do I hold it or do I tap it?
Speaker 1: I don't know that part. I don't know. Give it a push?
Speaker 3: Just what please?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: You're gonna try it on? You have to try it on. It is so warm.
Speaker 3: I pushed her once. Now it's a steady red.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, now I'm whoa huh yeah, yeah, I'll tell you what it's great.
Speaker 1: Can I go to line one? Absolutely? Hi?
Speaker 7: Ellie in the morning, Hey, what's going on in class? Hey?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Dude?
Speaker 7: Yes, a game that's a game changer. Heated gear is a game changer. I ride motorcycles all the time, right, heated vest, heated pants, heated gloves, heated jacket. Dude, I'm telling you, it's a game changer. And you can also buy back up batteries, right, so you can have one charge ready on deck when that one drains.
Speaker 2: But hey, how long does the battery last? How long does the battery last?
Speaker 7: About three hours?
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Yeah, where am I going? Not? Not only wow? You know what?
Speaker 2: It also the net gets pretty hot. The three hours three hours is great. You know the other thing you can do with it? I could charge my phone.
Speaker 3: Oh does that work?
Speaker 1: It plugs into the battery.
Speaker 3: Oh, same things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could charge I'm charging my my glasses, I'm charging my phone. I got more crap in my vest that I'm just charging.
Speaker 7: I am telling you it's a game changer. I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a believer.
Speaker 7: And then I got the heat of gloves and that was like the first thing. And then it's in the in the jacket, the vest. It's it's it's a game change, It.
Speaker 1: Really is, it really is. You got to try this song.
Speaker 2: Oh it's fantastic, Thank you, sir, thank you, And you know what, I don't even feel my arms not being heated right now, Tyler tried this song.
Speaker 4: I don't think you got all the way heated up, though, I said around five minutes is when you could then go to medium low.
Speaker 1: Oh so I'm not all the way heated here.
Speaker 3: Put this on because the preheat was the blanking.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, put this on here. I'm good, Like like, why'd you just grab my hand? Why did you grab my hand?
Speaker 3: Because you were thanking me for a great birthday present?
Speaker 1: Right? Put the other arm.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Put the other arm through.
Speaker 4: Remember I wore a vest in it is isn't that hot? I wore a vest in college for sophomore year to hide this weird acne thing I had on my neck.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I have acne right now? Can you feel it? It's so comfortable. Put your hand in the pocket and we're not.
Speaker 3: Even fully I probably am gonna how I'm swimming?
Speaker 1: How great is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's nice. That's a game changer, Diane, that is a game changer.
Speaker 4: I thought the better one would be the front, but the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nice. That's nice. To get you right in the lower back. Oh, your hands do start sweating. I'm telling when you're at one hundred and thirty one degrees and there trying to get there one hundred and thirty one, line three. Hi Elliet the morning.
Speaker 8: A classes is Jason, how are you today?
Speaker 1: Good? Good?
Speaker 2: I'm just heading out with special forces that.
Speaker 8: Like the last guys, that thing is a game changer. I've had one for about four years now. I have multiple scrosses, so the winter time is the worst, and I'm a home inspector. I have to be outside. Those things are at the best. Like the last guy, heated gloves, heated best, heated stock, I mean, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: It's I'll tell you what I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I would do with heated pants like that seems weird. The yeah, I also don't have likes or nothing. But the it works regular too.
Speaker 3: I've heard the heat it socks are important now.
Speaker 1: But I don't want heat it socks. You got cables all over the place. I thought.
Speaker 2: The other thing is with having a battery over here. They put it in a place that you don't really notice it.
Speaker 1: I don't even notice it the battery.
Speaker 8: The battery on the socks is a little cumbersome. There's no wires hanging out or nothing like that. But yeah, you know you could charge your phone with that battery. It warms you up for like that guy said, probably eight hours. It's amazing. Yeah, that's a birthday class.
Speaker 1: All right, talk to you later. It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: It's not all of our birthdays.
Speaker 1: Did you feel it on your neck? On the neck feels so good.
Speaker 3: The upper back, he was, I think my favorite. And it wasn't that heavy like you're pointing out.
Speaker 1: No, it's very light. I got to be able to move in the jungle.
Speaker 3: I will say.
Speaker 4: The one thing I did read is that you need to when you wash it, put it in a mesh laundry bag.
Speaker 3: Do you have one?
Speaker 1: Two things? Two things? Number one, No, I don't have a mesh launch. I don't know. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what a mesh laundry bag.
Speaker 6: It's like, I mean a lot of people have them washing animals.
Speaker 3: I guess they browse it up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number two, I have also never washed the jacket.
Speaker 3: Why would I wash the jacket if it gets dirty.
Speaker 2: Smells the say again, Oh, I was just I was in a crowd of smokers.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 2: This is fantastic, Honestly, I may return the favor.
Speaker 3: I don't want it. You wanted it.