Speaker 1: Hello, Howdie was on Welcome to the Nightcap seven hundred w LW GJ Dove sitting down for another three hour tour. It's the interview show that you will not want to miss, and I hope you don't miss a minute of it because it's going to be stellar tonight. Just great guests and you, first and foremost, a very depressing football weekend for me, not only your Bengals losing, but my Chiefs, my Lions. I'm just glad that Vanderbilt had a bye week in college football, or Hilsei could have been four for four of misery. But there's always next week. Right, Week eleven is done and maybe so is Jamar Chase for next week's game against the Patriots. Not good news again, sorry Bengals fans, but get that out of the way. It's just football. What about what's going on every day in our country with Democrat socialism not as popular as you may think, even with the election of Zorammandani in New York and that weird chick in Seattle. But I mean that fits Seattle, doesn't it. We'll discuss this and more the Epstein Files, the one eighty that President Trump has wheeled around just this past week and with the realization yet there are enough votes in the House of Representatives to release all these Epstein files, and now the President says, yes, please do it. I've got nothing to hide, which I thought all along. Among those are the topics we'll be discussing tonight again, a stellar panel, not the least of which the wild Man and I can't wait to hear his level of frustration and goo with another bad Bengals loss yesterday in Pittsburgh to the Steelers. But on the bright side, Peter Bronson will be our first guest here in just a few minutes. He's got a brand new book out, and Peter's books always do well. It's always a great thing for local history buffs. When Peter delivers his latest tome, and this one is a little bit different, we'll discuss why. And then I like to get Peter's opinions, pick his brain, so to speak, on matters that we report on all the time at current events and news and stuff. So Peter sits in with me for the balance of this hour. Also doctor Jim Waite. He was a former Northern Kentucky dentist who married a woman from Ukraine and I remember talking to doctor Wade on this program actually several years ago before for the Russian incursion, the latest Russian incursion into that country, and him being in Ukraine, and you talked about the corruption in the elections in Ukraine and obviously dealing with much different circumstances these days. He has been recently. He is going back this week to war torn Ukraine and we'll get some eyewitness accounts of what he has seen and what is going on inside that country with the Putin's hordes at their door. We also have Walter Herbst, who was another JFK expert on the assassination now some sixty three years ago. Pete Shen from the Epstein Justice Project. Peter Shen will be joining us as well. I hope you stick around for all of it. It's the Nightcap, and we will begin with our first guest, the one and only Peterson in just minutes here on seven hundred WLW only it's Steak and shake, Taste the difference, step right this way for Peter Bronson and no, it's it's not a reducts of Breakfast with the Beatles from two thousand and eight earningthing on the Fox, but the fab four appropriate relating to the title of Peter's latest book, Peter Bronson in Studio. How you doing, man, very good? And you glad to be here? Great to have you? Always thank you. This is like content gold for a nightcab great great, Well, I love it too. Magical History Tour is the name of the book, Murder, Mystery and Buried History. I should have brought this out on Halloween. Yeah, well maybe. I love the cover with the covered wagon and the cattle and the backdrop on the front of the book. And there is a bonus inside this book, ten places to discover Cincinnati history. And that has been your forte and that has been what you've focused on. Oh man, I love it. And I tell you what. Every time I have you on and you've got a new book out, there are people who absolutely respond. They hear it, and not because anything that I do or this show does, or this show reaches, but because it's so compelling when they hear what the book is about that they have to dive in, especially if they're they consider themselves either a fishinados of Cincinnati local history or if they or they don't know much about it, and it instantly opens the door for them that you know, they might not have knocked on if they had not heard of it.
Speaker 2: That's what I love to do, and I love finding stories that people don't know about, great stories of local history. This place, Cincinnati is so rich in history anyway, But things like who burned the Supper Club in nineteen seventy seven? Or did you know Cincinnati was attacked by Confederates in eighteen sixty two and barely survived. The South nearly took a northern city and that would have been the only one and they didn't quite do it, and that story is great. Or did you know the story of who was Matt Anthony Wayne? How did he save the entire Midwest?
Speaker 1: Now, Peter's just referred to three of his other books that we've talked about, Yeah, that you may have in your possession. So this one, you did it kind of a different approach. You wrote short stories for five different items of Cincinnati history to take. Where did that concept come from? Did you just think, Okay, I'm going to do this differently this time, or you know, I've got to come up with a new angle.
Speaker 2: It was really having so many threads to follow and so many good stories to tell. I couldn't I want any one of these might have turned into a book, but it was more fun doing a lot of them, doing five and then turning them into short stories. And short stories are pretty cool because you can get into the topic and really treat it nicely and then move on to the next one. And I think a lot of people are enjoy short stories because in our maybe our ADHD world today, people are less inclined to sit down with a really big book. So I'm going to try it out and see how it works. But I really like the idea of collections of short stories.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I even enjoyed when I found a copy of your for Pete's Sake, the collection of columns that you did in the Inquirer. Well, thank you. You know, I thought that that was and form my attention span. It was perfect. Yeah, one page, But as you're saying, though, people have a lot better chance at holding on to each story. And then this this bonus tour in here in the magical History Tour ten places to discover Cincinnati history. And uh, let me just uh so the idea there are some that are pretty well known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're not We're not talking about the Museum Center, which is fantastic, or the Taft Museum or the or the Art Museum or things like that, which are all fantastic.
Speaker 1: That goes without saying you've got the smaller museums.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at places that people don't know about that that that are right there in your neighborhood. Things you can discover that will really help you understand our history.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what one of the It wasn't in Cincinnati. It was on a trip that I and christ Christ and me took to north in Ohio and we passed through the town of Fremont, Ohio. Oh yeah, which was the home of Rutherford B. Hayes about that and the Rutherford B. Hayes Home that he built. Just walking through that was such a great trip back in time and just I mean it's a little a little place outstanding. There's so many things that you can find and find out about in these kind of out of the way. Now this is a presidential historical site there, but and there's a museum along with it. We didn't even go to the museum. We just went through the home and it was worth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love those those historical Society homes are often like that too, where they have furnished it like a time capsule. Oh yeah. So you walk in and you're seeing how people lived. You're seeing the furniture there. You're back in the eighteen eighties and you see these little chairs and you go, wow, they were small people and they were so Another one, as long as you're on the topic of presidents, is William Henry Harrison's tom over on Mountain Nebo near North Bend, Okay. And it's up on a hilltop. It's a spectacular tomb. William Henry Harrison was quite a fantastic story. I mean, the guy was. He fought with Matt Anthony Wayne at Fallen Timbers. He was there for the Treaty of Greenville that settled the Indian Confederation for good. And then he eventually became president. And he was the shortest president in office because he fell ill with probably pneumonia, and died almost immediately after taking office after he was inaugurated.
Speaker 1: But he lived this rich and exciting life.
Speaker 2: And then while I'm looking at that, I find out right across the road is this little cemetery. It's called Congress Green Cemetery, Okay. And this has a really interesting story. So William Henry Harrison's son, John Scott Harrison, as an elderly man, a grandfather, he died suddenly in his sleep, and the very night he was buried by his family, grave robbers.
Speaker 1: Came and took his body.
Speaker 2: Wow, and they hired the family hired the Pinkerton detectives from Chicago to find out where this body was. And it was a fascinating sort of mystery and detective story of how they tracked it down and where they found it and why they found it and what was going on. Apparently Cincinnati in those days was like the hub of body snatching for the whole Midwest. They were shipping bodies all over Columbus.
Speaker 1: Well, they gave him.
Speaker 2: They were shipping him to medical schools who would pay for these fresh bodies so they could teach students to dissect them so they could learn anatomy. And they had absolutely no ethics around it. They would just take anybody. They mainly preyed on the cemeteries that were devoted to paupers and to the black population, in other words, people they thought no one would care about. Exactly. Only this time they made a mistake. Was the president's son and the father see William Henry Harrison was also the grandfather of another future president, Benjamin Harrison, two of them in the same family. So this was not only the president's son, he was the father of the future president. And they found him downtown in Cincinnati. There were reports in the newspaper that some strange goings on in the early morning hours that night where some package that looked a lot like a body was dropped off at the Ohio Medical College, which was right downtown near the Convention Center where it is today. No kid, Yeah, it would have been right near the Cincinnatian Hotel. And so they've got the Pinkertons and one of Harrison's sons, whose father's body is now missing. The irony of this is they went to another funeral the day after they buried their father, and they went to just pay respects at his grave and they saw it had been plundered.
Speaker 1: It was torn. Oh man, and can you imagine how that No, I can't even fathom. I mean, you're grieving already, sure, and it's like it's like he just died again. Yeah, yeah, uh, you know, Cincinnati may have been the hub in the Midwest, but it happened famously with Abraham Lincoln's tomb in Springfield, Illinois, where his body was was snatched. Unbelievable. Wow. And I don't know if they were looking for a medical college cadaver in that particular case. I think the the sentiment was so strong about Lincoln at the time and what he had presided over. You know, I'm not sure if they were Southern Confederate sympathizers or if they revered him, and that we are.
Speaker 2: They have the same problem with his assassins, the people that were involved in the conspiracy. So when they had them all hanged, they concealed from the public for many years what happened to those bodies, and so people couldn't go and dig them up and find out what. So, you know, the other thing that I ran across while I was doing this is I've always wondered about when you go to a cemetery and see those mausoleums that looked like little banks, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And with bars on the windows.
Speaker 2: And that's why they were building mausoleums, is because there was so much body snatching going on, really, so to protect your loved one and so to just complete the circle, the body of James Scott Harrison was finally recovered hanging on a rope in a dark shaft at the Ohio Medical College, where you can just imagine the smells and the sites they went through to find this whether. Yeah, yeah, we're on the nightcap and we don't want to give people nightmares.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Well, but so they find the body and they eventually reburied it and you can now find it in the tomb with William Henry Harrison at the monument where it is behind bars.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, they say that the Barack Obama Presidential Library looks a lot like a mausoleum. I wonder how many bodies are buried there. Yeah, well that's a good one. Well, we'll have to figure it out once they finally spend a lot of money and and get it built. So when you do your research for these books, Yeah, where does it initially begin? I mean, after your after your vision, after your imagination for what you want the book to be and what you're going to go after. Yeah, how how do you find this stuff? Well?
Speaker 2: A lot of times people who are readers will send me emails or they'll me up or send me a letter. They maybe enjoyed one of my other books and said, but, by the way, did you know such and such happened in my neighborhood. Or I've also been out speaking to a lot of historical societies and various groups. So I do book signings maybe once a week through the winter, two times a week.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Whoever you know needs a speaker and they want to buy some books, and I'll go out and sign them for them. And so a lot of times people in the audience will raise a hand and say, hey, by the way, I want to tell you about this story that you'd love, and I just I pick up a lot of them that way.
Speaker 1: Talking to Peter Bronson on the Nightcap brand new book Magical History Tour is out. Now, how do you discern between when you're doing the research on these these history books, how do you discern between what is an old wives tale or what is an offhand kind of just supposition and what is the truth? I mean, how do you drill down and get that and decipher Well, it's partly my newspaper training.
Speaker 2: So being a newspaper editor and columnist for my entire career, I learned how to source things and verify things, and to do the research and to find primary sources, which is well.
Speaker 1: That's one thing if you're researching a current event, news story, uh huh. But when you're going back two hundred years, two hundred and fifty years, I would imagine it's painstaking to get either confirmation or to cast something aside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Cincinnati Museum Centers archives in their historical division down there in the lower level is fantastic as a resource because they have all chem they're pretty trustworthy. Oh, fantastic, because you can find the primary sources. So the other thing I use a lot is newspapers dot Com, where I can go back into history and find the actual news stories that were published after John Scott Harrison's body went missing. So this was quite a sensation in the Cincinnati press, as you could imagine, And so you can look up the newspapers. Now, the accounts in the newspapers, even as they do today, don't always agree on the facts, but you can pretty much suss it out and piece them together and figure out what happened. And then of course, just going online, this is the golden age of research. You can find things with a few strokes on a keyboard that used to take weeks at a newspaper. So you just plug it in, start doing some random searches and you'll be Surprisedgraves dot com, we'll find you cemeteries and you'll find you a.
Speaker 1: Lot of information about some of the people that are buried wellus. My friend Dave Hatter says an AI is being popping up more and more in these searches. Yes, just remember that AI sometimes hallucinates. In fact, I like that that's occurring more and more, so be you got to be careful.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I can honestly say, there's a place to check when you upload your book to Amazon, there's a box to check and it says the question is have you used AI in the production and research for this book? And I can honestly say no, I do not use AI. Yeah, I don't trust it. I just think it's a lazy writer's way around doing things. You know, it's pretty easy to ask a question and have a whole paper presented to you on some topic by AI, right, And I just don't. I don't feel right about that. I'd rather do it myself. There are so many things, little side roads that branch off from the main one you're taking on these topics and you stop and you go, man, that looks interesting. So you take a tour down that road and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: What's fun? Well, you know what's amazing about what you just said. I related to me in that doing this show, doing the interviews, Yeah, is that it's easy. It's all the time I take, curating guests and figuring out who I want to have in scheduling and booking and trying to track people down. Yeah, that's the work. And you like doing the work. I do. I love the research. It's the next best thing to writing.
Speaker 2: And it's so exciting because it's sort of like a treasure hunt combined with detective work. And sometimes you'll be working on a story. One of these stories is about Cincinnati's first serial killer. And I was following this story and I'm reading the newspaper's accounts and I'm of the time, and I said, wonder about that prosecutor. He sounds interesting. So I started researching him. Lo and behold, I find out this guy, this prosecutor who prosecuted the first serial killer in Cincinnati, was also a guy who flew in the Hat and the Ring Squadron in World War One, which was Jimmy Doolittle squad Wow, pardon me, Eddie Rickenbacker, not Jimmy Doolittle. Doo little was in the squadron, but it was Eddie Rickenbacker, Ace from Ohio.
Speaker 1: And you can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 2: And then you find out not only that after the war he went over to Indianapolis five hundred where he drove and worked in the pit crew with Rickenbacher. That's crazy, and this guy became the prosecutor.
Speaker 1: Hold it there. We got another half hour to fill Peter Bronson with us for the whole hour. The book Magical History Tour. More on that, and we'll play a little random word association when we come back. Answered the second part of this first hour on this night cap from Monday night, November seventeenth, twenty twenty five. Peter Bronson is our guest. The book is Magical History Tour, Murder Mystery, Buried History, five short stories about real Cincinnati history that I just thumbled through, had no knowledge of it all. And Peter highlights this with great research. We were talking about all the in depth study and research and sifting through things to find out what's really real and what's not. And three Snake in the garden. Yes, what's snake in the garden? That was a fun one.
Speaker 2: So if you drive out near Harrison, Ohio, there's a little place called Whitewater Shaker Village and it's abandoned, but it is probably one of the best preserved Shaker villages in the USA. And if you stop at the cemetery down the road, which is not very well populated because the Shakers were celibate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which probably led to the fact that they don't exist anymore exactly.
Speaker 2: So they had this big cemetery, it's like two or three acres, but there's only about a dozen graves or headstones in it. And you're going, well, they didn't think that very well through. But what it says in the middle of the cemetery is a big monument and it says the Shakers, the Whitewater Shakers were community of celibate Christian Communists. Yeah, and this is from about nineteen fourteen. So the interesting story here is a bit of a mystery. Two women, a mother and daughter, both described universally as strikingly beautiful, were banished from the Shaker village in Whitewater and were sent to Cincinnati. That was the nearest place they could go. They had no real skills that could be marketable, and it was almost impossible for a woman in those days to get any work except housekeeping. And so they came to Cincinnati, and what do you know, about a week later, they are both found dead in a hotel room. And the question is what happened to these two women, the mother and daughter. It's a really interesting thread that I follow. I think that it's been a mystery for years. It has always been dismissed as a suicide. But the suicide is a little bit sketchy. So the cause of death at first, on the surface was morphine poisoning. And so where did these ladies get that and why? And what was going on that made them take their lives? If they took their lives, it's a short story three in magical history. Yes, so that mystery is unraveled and tied up in that story.
Speaker 1: All right, little word association, Peter, Sure, because I appreciate your take on things political and otherwise I'll try and keep up with you. All right, What comes to mind when you hear the term democrats socialist? Well, that's really just kind of communism light.
Speaker 2: It's just like progressive when people got tired of being called liberals, and they said, we're going to be progressives now. Now they don't like being called progressives anymore because that they've stained that and now democrats socialism, they're going to wear that out in a hurry. In New York, look at it's socialism on the slow train.
Speaker 1: It's communism in the slow lane. I heard a news report earlier that in the city of New York, the Democrat Socialist charter list eleven thousand people out of eight million. Wow, a million people voted for Zooran Mandani as a self confessed Democrat socialist. But this happens all the time with communism. Yes, and in the country of communist China, only ten percent of the populace are card carrying Communist party member.
Speaker 2: Really, so you've been doing your research and well, Democrat socialists.
Speaker 1: The woman in Seattle, Katie Wilson, who just won the mayoral election there Democrat socialists proves on her parents' money, who lives on her parents.
Speaker 2: It's easier to be a socialist when you have Zoran never had a job up until like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: I know, it isn't It just so appalling? And there were eighty thousand Democrats socialists in the whole country, wow, eleven thousand. But it always starts with a very radical, small fringe group of people who somehow hoodwinker convince a majority that their way is right, even though once they find out what they're really about, things turn out terribly for everyone.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, free stuff, but free stuff, free buses, free childcare, free everything, rent control. I mean, this guy, he's promising all kinds of things he can't deliver. It's I mean, I think it goes really back to Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it goes back even farther. And let me explain this, Peter. I think it goes back to the fact that capitalism isn't a failed system. It's the fact that it's been perverted. Free market capitalism been perverted by socialism. For the last hundred years in this country. It's been a slow grind. And the more we saw of a welfare state, the more we saw of even medicare something like that social security. People look to government for answers that only God can provide, and only they themselves can provide or should provide under the guise of the system itself. The Republic in other words, this is not a failure of capitalism. Is this is an extension of the socialism that has been slowly grinding through our culture and society for a century. Well, and do you think that the more the more government supposedly gives or provides the answers, the more that they're expected to do so, even though they fail miserably at providing the answers every time and in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: It seems to me if you look at your history too, the socialist approach is to destroy a given system so that it can then be taken over by the government. Yeah, so, really, you take a look at Obamacare, what it really was, it's it's a bridge to nationalized health care. Because what you're going to do is you're going to destroy the private system that provides.
Speaker 1: The best which is exactly what.
Speaker 2: Exactly and so if you can just completely throw wrenches in the in the cogs of that and destroy it till people are so fed up with it, and then what do they do. They turn around and blame that It's it's the private market. It's the free, free enterprise system that failed, though it wasn't. It was the socialized effort to reform it that failed, and now people you wait and see, maybe not while we're living, but maybe later on people are going to end up turning to a single pair government issued healthcare like the horrible systems in Canada in the UK.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll liken it. This is my next one, Peter digital ID that the UN is calling for. That starmer in Great Britain just last week said without the digital without signing up for the digital ID, oh that's fine, you won't be able to work. Oh great, So that's happening in Great Britain.
Speaker 2: That's a lot like the social credits and the big Brother stuff that's going on all over the world and was actually really gaining on us until the latest presidential election. I mean, if we had seen Harris as president, all this stuff would be much worse. It would be a lot like Canada is today, I think. And you know, the irony here is that I would be willing to just hazard a bet that the same people who are calling for digital ID do not.
Speaker 1: Want ID for voting. Yeah. Well, it's like surprising. It's like the real idea we're required to have now to fly in a plane, commercial airplane. Yeah, real ID. Joe Biden's administration purposely flew millions of people with no ID, no vetting around the country in commercial jets to spaces cities all over the country with no ID, and yet American citizens born here, taxpayers have to show their have to show their papers exactly.
Speaker 2: And I think the long game there is that you want these people without IDs so that they can vote in elections and give a permanent majority to the demos.
Speaker 1: The other thing about New York City, you do not have to show an ID to vote. Boy, and the mail in voting, I mean, it's all part of the same thing.
Speaker 2: I guess the Supreme Court decision on that should be very interesting because they're going to have a test case on mail in voting, which is one of the biggest open doors for fraud in our election system certainly. So yeah, I mean a universal idea. I don't like the idea. What's next, we get a tattoo.
Speaker 1: The President over the weekend flipped the script turned to one hundred and eighty degrees on the Epstein files because he saw the writing on the wall. It was going to pass in the House, regardless of they're trying to not get that to pass. And now the President says he and he's always said, and I believe he has nothing to hide as far as you know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what the emails that have been released pedophilia or human trafficking with Epstein go.
Speaker 1: He kicked Epstein out of mar A Lago for his behavior, for being such a SkELL guy. Yeah, way back when. What I have heard from people like my Rep. Thomas Messy is that the President was reluctant because he didn't want some of his donors to be embarrassed. Oh well, that's certainly a possibility. And he did say back in July. President Trump did say back in July he said a lot of people who did nothing wrong are going to get dirty because they sent an email to Epstein. So I mean there's some logic there. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in these emails, one of the things that the headlines that I've been reading in the Wall Street journals say, emails are released and Trump is mentioned a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, what it doesn't tell.
Speaker 2: You is that in these mentions, people are coming to Epstein and asking him if he will help them sabotage Trump.
Speaker 1: Yes, by come on out and tell everybody how dirty was.
Speaker 2: And Epstein is replying he didn't do anything wrong. And Epstein hated Trump because he'd been thrown out of mar A Lago. So if he had something to use on him, he would have used it absolutely, And and it's impossible to believe after all this time, after two impeachments, all these investigations, that Jack Smith witch hunt, all of these things, Mueller's witch hunt, that if they had something, they wouldn't have used it.
Speaker 1: By now what are they waiting for?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I don't think Trump personally has anything to worry about. But yeah, I can see how some donors, some fat cats, Bill Gates, a lot of other people are mentioned in those Epstein files, Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton, and Hillary. Yeah, and Ohio's most wealthy resident, Les Wexner, is prominently featured in there. I mean, I've read some stuff about that that's really knocks your socks off. It's unbelievable. Why did he give Jeffrey Epstein power of attorney over his entire corporate empire?
Speaker 1: What was going on there? Excellent question? All right, Next, the president's campaign of war or rumored war against the drug cartels.
Speaker 2: What do you think I think that even what we're seeing with the protests in Mexico City that are going on, that even the people of Mexico are beginning to catch on that this that has become a narco state.
Speaker 1: And we were kind of plus go farther south. Venezuela is a narco state, there's no question.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean Pablo Escobar ran narco state in Central America. I mean, it was unbelievable, it was, and we were kind of comfortable with that as long as it was enough zip codes away from us and we had enough borders between us. But then when the borders open up and you see what it's doing to Americans and how many have died. I mean, honestly, we're seeing unbelievable amounts of deaths and we never read about more.
Speaker 1: People have died of More Americans have died of fentanyl poisoning than died in the Vietnam War in World War two, Wow, in World War One. Wow. That's shocking, and we don't we don't read anything about it. If you discount the Civil War in every other war since, more Americans have died of fentanyl poisoning than all those wars combined.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, as far as I'm concerned, we know as long as we know that these boats are running drugs and they're packed with drugs, and it's easy enough to find out, and I would hope that our intelligence gathering apparatus can determine that and make a finding, and hey, you fool around, you find out.
Speaker 1: Well that the one thing that we don't want is obviously another Vietnam, right, an undeclared war that Congress doesn't you know, give the ok too. And the situation with Venezuela is it's like right there, Yeah, it's pretty close. And Maduro obviously is a criminal who stole an election.
Speaker 2: And running a narco state, doing his best to sabotage our country and our security, propping as many as Americans as possi, propping.
Speaker 1: Up terrorist organizations like Trendy a Ragua and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And shipping as many as possible, you know. Speaking of that border thing, I was was of the opinion that one of the biggest risks of the open border with Mexico is that it relieved all the pressure on their government to reform and clean that up, because as long as people could vote with their feet and just leave the country, there was never going to be any revolution in Mexico to clean up their government and stop the extortion, the bribery, the corruption, the narco terrorism. And now finally that we've closed the border, look what we're seeing. We're seeing protests in Mexico City. People are gonna they're gonna shape things up in Mexico, I think, because they don't have anywhere to go now right we cut off their relief valve. Yes, steam is building up for the pressure cooker. The lid's gonna blow off. Okay, so uh one more uh and uh it it relates to affordability, and how do we.
Speaker 1: Find that again? What's the answer that so many people are turning to the government to make things affordable government grocery stores, of fixed rate housing and all the other nonsense that Mom Donnie is preaching that will not work ultimately but is attracting, especially so many younger voters. What can be done to make things more affordable? And is it really a self fulfilling prophecy when you see Americans credit card debt for example, and the living beyond your means? I mean, you know, I had a pass talking a sermon about how it's important for us to live within our means. Yeah, So what's Peter Bronson's answer to affordability, which is the new word for equity or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first of all, I'm suspicious of that it has become coined by the press as a way to justify Mandami's election and say that there's this widespread dissatisfaction in the country.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true. I don't either.
Speaker 2: I think what you're talking about is New York. If you've been to New York, you know it costs you like fourteen to fifteen dollars for bottle of coke, you know. I mean, yeah, they have an affordability crisis. We have an affordability crisis in housing because we've had millions of people displacing the housing for the people that are here paying their.
Speaker 1: Taxes, another consequence of the open border exactly.
Speaker 2: And we've had a runaway inflation because the Biden administration was just printing money. And so, yes, do we have an affordability problem. Yes, I think it's heading in the right direction. The other day I saw gas prices down to two seventy eight. You know, that's a good thing. That's that's where your affordability because fuel oil and by the barrel has an effect on everything, food prices, travel, trucking, everything is delivered by fuel, and so I think we're going to see some real positive out. Scott Best was on the rate on one of the talk shows over the weekend and talking about how the economy, now that we've got the government shut down behind us, the economy is going to take off and things are going to get a lot better, and I believe that's true. Meanwhile, people have to be patient. I know it's hard to say for those who are really struggling, but really a lot of things are looking much.
Speaker 1: We live in such an instant gratification society that will they be patient enough whe the first or second quarter of next year, that's the question.
Speaker 2: And I think think the media is going to do everything they can to make people as impatient as possible by by beating this affordability drama, which is their new toy.
Speaker 1: And if it's not that, it's something else. So don't pay attention to the media.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Read Peter's book Magical History Tour, Murder, Mystery, Buried History, All about Cincinnati, plus ten places to discover Cincinnati history, including Spring Grove Cemetery, the Cincinnati Police Museum. Let's see the Heritage Village, Shearon Woods Park, and there's much much more. Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's available Chili Dog Press, Yes, chilidog press dot com. Signed copies. They're also at all of the local bookstores and and on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Pete thanks a lot, Hey, my pleasure, carry Jack on it. Walter Herbs with another JFK book coming up in minutes into another hour here on seven hundred WLW and joining us lusimen for in this half hour is the author of Yes, yet another book on the JFK assassination. And when I say that, it doesn't mean that I'm bored with books on the JFK assassination. It just means there is a proliferation of them out to this day, sixty three years or sixty two years after that day in November that changed the nation and changed the direction of geopolitical affairs worldwide, the assassination of a President John F. Kennedy. This gentleman has worked extensive This is his third book on JFK. He has done just piles and piles of research. I don't even want to try and imagine the work that has gone into these He's done decades of intensive, comprehensive research and covering the truth behind the assassination of JFK and related topics like the rise this is interesting, the rise of the radical right in the twentieth century. Well, I'm sure he's aware of what's happening in the twenty first century, the attempt to contain communism. And again the first was a volume one, Volume two, it did not start with JFK, the decades of events that led to the assassination of John F. Kennedy Junior. And the latest book is Last Resort Beyond Last Resort, the JFK assassination, the need to protect wes Berlin, and why a second invasion of Cuban never happened. Please welcome Walter Herbst And how are you, sir.
Speaker 4: I'm well Gary. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks for being had. As we like to say, now, first and foremost, I always have to ask the motivation behind wanting to do all this research and wanting to write these books on something that there were so many Americans who are adults today who weren't alive and maybe weren't even living the first time Ronald Reagan was elected president in this country. What's the motivation to continue to do the research and to shine a light on what you believe through your research, really happened and why it happened. What's the deal? Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well I was six years old when JFK got killed, too young to have an opinion on what happened, right or wrong, so accepted the Warren Report. Did that through my twenties, scept did the Warren Report until a friend who kept pestering me gave me a book called was David Lifton's book about the autopsy in the events surrounding it. And I read that and it was like it hooked me, because if something's wrong, we've been lied to that there was a conspiracy, there's too many questions. So from that point on, I began researching and as I got to most recent in my last book, Last Resort Beyond Last Resort, which the title that comes from William Harvey, who was in charge of CIA assassinations, and he called assassination last resort beyond Last Resort, which I think applies to the JFK assassination because where most authors or many authors who think there's a conspiracy think it had to do with creating an invasion of Cuba or trying to be a catalyst for an invasion of Cuba. My research took me in a different direction. Not that that's not true, that is true, but there was a group that was worried about what would happen to Berlin because if we invaded Cuba, the Russians would move into Berlin and possibly jeopardized Western Europe. And there was a group, as a last resort, beyond last resort, in my opinion, killed Kennedy to prevent that invade him from happening.
Speaker 1: And these are CIA people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not the CIA as a group, okay, but it's a group where it's at the CIA. There are a number of individuals centered in in Europe. There was William Harvey, who I mentioned previously, who was at one time station chief in Berlin. There was James Angleton who became CIA counterintelligence chief, who during World War Two was stationed in Italy and and and afterwards as well, Frank Whizner in various people like and others. But they're also European monarchists or fascists. Some of them were who were ex Nazis who works with the CIA following World War Two and they got together and it's, you know, something that doesn't just happen by accident. There's a fellow named Jean Pierre Lafitte who has a date book, who's controversial. Date book will grant you, but it's it's a narrative of of or chronological narrative of the plot to kill JFK. And I think it's real, and it follows how these individuals eventually wound up directing Oswald and how they killed the President of the United States.
Speaker 1: Well, I just talked to doctor David Mantik, who has done as you may may be familiar with his work, He's written several JFK books and his expertise as a doctor of radiation oncologist. In looking at the x rays, close looks at the autobiography, x rays show that JFK clearly was shot from the front, not as.
Speaker 4: We were told, no doubt in my opinion. So I mean, but if you look, even an issue of Life magazine came out very shortly after the assassination, and keep in mind that the Bruder film was not released until early nineteen seventies for the public to see, so no one was going to see it, right, And the author of that article, Paul Mandel, says in Life Magazine that JFK turned around and faced the sniper's nest in the sixth floor of the Texas school Book Depository, waving to the crowd, and was shot in the throat. And we know that never happened, right, right, And he never turned around and faced behind him. In fact, if you're there's a brutal from shows him getting shot, his arms go up with his elbows out. He's never at that point, he's not waving anymore.
Speaker 1: And they yeah, it's it's hard to weigh. It's hard to wave when your brain dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's exactly I mean, it kind of. It does have its limitations. Yeah, but there's so I mean, look, there's so many things about just go to the evidence that they found in the Texas school Book Depository that they used to uh, basically convict Oswald. They say they found two tively three shells on the sixth floor at the sniper's nest, when they didn't they found two shells and a live round on the floor. And there's a photo in the Warrant Commission report that shows clearly two shells and a live round. But in addition to that, when the police picked up the evidence, they wrote reports and they say they handed over to the FBI two shells and a live round. The FBI transferred it from one to another. Same thing. Jaeger Hoover wrote a report, same thing. It was only until the FBI or you know, and the Dallas Police found out that one of the shots missed the limo hit a curb and a splinter from the curb hit a bystander named James Tegg, that they realized that they have one shot that that's on accounts for him, because initially Hoover had said one shot hit hit John Connolly, one shot hit Kennedy, had one shot hit hit him in the back, and that no longer so they needed the third shelf. All of a sudden, Captain Fritz of the Dallas Police Department mysteriously found the shell with with with a dented end on it and submitted it and that became the mysterious magically the third shell to explain how Kennedy was killed.
Speaker 1: From the rear.
Speaker 4: And the only thing is they never considered two assassins. Why what what?
Speaker 3: What would have been? What? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 4: There's so much confusion about the autopsy. If you're I'm sure doctor Mantin talked to me about this. But the back wound, there's a back wound in Kennedy's body that they could not probe. It was not a through hole. Right, they'd used the probe, they used their fingers. It only went so far, okay, And then they found out that a bullet was found that the Commission Exhibit three ninety nine, that pristine bullet, the magic bullet, was found on a stretcher. They said, oh, during during the autopsy, or excuse me, during the examination in Dallas, they must have done cardiac massage and the bullet worked its way out and this is why we have this. Well, it turned out that couldn't be the case. They didn't know what tracheotomy was done to Kennedy's throat and that it obliterated a bullet hole that they would have seen otherwise.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So there's so much evidence that the birch. The gun was originally identified as a Mauser, not a man lyincher carcan. So the police identified it as a Mauser. And this is nineteen sixty three Dallas, right, so they know guns. One of the police officers used to own a sporting goods store. He wrote an affidavit very detailed, explain this is a mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, eventually they found out days later that Oswald had ordered a man lyncher Forrcanne, so that there was no correction thing, that we were mistaken. There was no affidavid following up thing. It's a man venture. For conno, they just made it an lyinchri Carcana. For some reason, they had this man Lee Harveyoswold had to be the killer, all right, And I mean it goes on and on. There's that the the scene of the Tippet murder.
Speaker 1: You know what, let's let's let's let's let's hold right there with the Tippet murder and come back. Walter Herbs is our guest. The book is Last Resort, Last Resort Beyond Last Resort on the JFK Assassination. I'm fascinated. I want to know more, and we will find out more in just a few On the nightcap on seven hundred w l W once again talking with Walter Herps, the author of Last Resort Beyond Last Resort, the JFK assassination and uh and it includes the need to protect West Berlin and why a second invasion of Cuba never happened. Let me ask you, Walter, is it true to that perhaps our involvement in Vietnam would have been greatly reduced had John F. Kennedy lived throughout his first term.
Speaker 4: Well, I believe so. I mean, he was on record near the end of his first term saying we have to get out of Vietnam. And he said to Mike Mansfield, congressional leader, that.
Speaker 3: We have to do this.
Speaker 4: We said the mation, damn sure, I'm re elected because unless I get reelected and not going to happen. Yeah, and no, Kennedy was consistent in that. And this is where the Berlin angle comes into it, o getting. I mean, this is something that most researchers haven't looked at, but throughout Kennedy's presidency, Berlin always came up Bay of Pigs. He was, you know, his advisors and said, well, you know what, if we go into the Bay of Pigs, Russia's might take might take Wes Berlin. Which is why Kennedy was so careful not to involve the United States directly in the invasion. Same thing with when the Berlin wool went up, there were those that thought he should we should use nuclear weapons against against against the Russians, and of course Kennedy would never do that, and in Vietnam as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, he worried.
Speaker 4: About whatever he does there would affect Berlin, and so that's why he sent advisors that in never military troops. So he knew he had to get out. And you know, in nineteen sixty three he signed a nuclear test ban treaty with with with with the Russians, and of course that was after the missile crisis, and missile crisis seared him and Khrushcheff, and so he gave them a famous speech at American University in June nineteen sixty three where he talked about the United States and the Russians. He said, he said, we all want to protect their children's future. We show us to jer the air we breathe I mean, basically, the Russians are so moved by it that they actually broadcast in Russia the entire speech. And so yeah, so he was, he was, we would not have gone into Vietnam. And that's on of present. Sure he already started. He pulled a thousand men out and Robert mcnamaron, Secretary of Defense, was meeting with military leaders. They give me a plan to get out by nineteen sixty five, and they would drag their feet and he would continue to push push on these people. So, I mean that's just one of the groups that Kennedy faced so much animosity against him within the government with an outside government.
Speaker 1: Well, to call Kennedy a Democrat in light of today's Democrat Party, it's kind of a misnomer. He was a very conservative man, I think, Look.
Speaker 4: I agree with you. The definitions are conservative and the liberal seems to be the same. But the definition of conservative today and back then was different. Even right wing. I think the definition was different. I mean right wing transcended party line because there were so many factors that went into it. Right women, basically anti communist, maybe a pro segregationist, uh, racial segregationists. And so there are people on both sides of the aisle that would before that certainly and in those days on the left side of the aisle give the disiocrats right and throughout the South who were basically I mean the editor uh of of of the Dallas Borne News, Deally who's who's his father and grandfather Dealey Plowms was named after and right after Kennedy became president, they went to visit him and him and a number of other journalists, and he accused the Kennedy but he said, the world is looking at you, and then you're riding around on Caroline's tricycle. We need we need, we need a white knight on a shining horse to come in and take charge of things. I mean, they did not respect the president.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm still anti communist? Am I a right winger? Then, Walter, Well, if you.
Speaker 4: Are, I am as well communism as from the minute it reared its head. And go back to George Keenan in the nineteen forties was an American diplomat in Moscow. I think it was the left dr and that asked him, give me a summary.
Speaker 1: What do we have to be afraid of?
Speaker 4: Because as the war was coming to an end, you know, there were those that didn't trust the Russians that had turned out rightfully. So we put together a five thousand word telegram and he basically said that their objective was to destroy democracy, destroyed the United States, and just put communism and still it throughout the world.
Speaker 1: And it's that, you know, he was Rice, Well, Walter, that's still the plan today.
Speaker 4: Well, very much so. I mean you can see it happening in our country now that it doesn't happen like in an aggressive onslought. It happens in dribs and drags, and you get you just get a little bit, a little bit, a little bit mixing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's it's taken a foothold.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And now, there were there were many people in the United States at the time Kennedy was president who thought he was a communist, that anyone who tried to normalize relations with Russia or China but she was willing to do, considered a communist. And certainly the missile crisis, who considered his greatest moment. Uh, there were those at the time who looked at it and said, what are you doing. You're you're agreeing to take missiles out of Turkey and then the unilateral unilaterally it took them out of Italy at the same time. And and you agreed with that with the Castro's uh, or you agreed to never invade Tube again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, uh, but that's that it was throughout his entire presidency, you know what I mean. He was blamed that the Bay of Pigs are not allowing air air sure, right, So and Vietnam of course that you mentioned.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, well real quickly, my time is now limited because I probably stumbled around with too long a question, Walter. But the final question is what role did Lee Harvey Oswald play?
Speaker 4: You're involved, He didn't shoot anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Period. The evidence we have, if you take it, we have people on the street, sort two people up on the sixth.
Speaker 1: Floor, while we know Lee Harvar Oswald.
Speaker 4: Was on the first floor eating lunch. And one of the reasons that there was a person who had an epileptic fit on the curb in front of the Texas school Book Depository.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when they asked some of these witnesses, when when did you see these two people? And they said when that when that person was being treated by an ambulance.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 4: And they heard the broadcast over the ambulances radio saying that the limo was approaching daily play at such and such a street, so they could narrow exactly what time it was. Well, they knew at that time there's two they're seeing two people upstairs and the Oswald's downstairs.
Speaker 1: Wow. Walter Herps, the author of Last Resort Beyond Last Resort, The JFK Assassination the need to protect West Berlin and why a second invasion of Cuba never happened. Thank you for your time, sir, fascinating.
Speaker 4: Thank you for Gary. Thanks very much for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You bet The Nightcap roll in minutes joining us in this half hour. The Nightcap is the associate director of the Epstein Justice dot Com. He has an extensive background in the US Air Force as a trainer, journalist, adults educator. Also served as an executive officer for the Continental Norad Region Air Operations Center as a liaison between the Secretary of the Air Force and US Senate appropriators. His name is Peter Shin. Epstein justice is our topic, and boy, there's been a lot of movement in the Epstein case and the files just in the last day or so. Peter Shinn, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm well, Gary, Jeff thanks for having me, and you're right, it's been a busy weekend in terms of action on the Hill, certainly related to Jeffrey Epstein and all of the files associated with his investigation, the investigations that have been done into him.
Speaker 1: Well more importantly, even more importantly, perhaps seeing the writing on the Wall. The President has done on one to eighty on what he thinks of the importance of the release of the Epstein files and has said, yes, they should all be released. That happened yesterday.
Speaker 5: It certainly did, and it's a welcome development and one which I am delighted to see. And I think all right thinking Americans agree with the President that there's no reason that these files should be kept under lock and key. Let's put this information out into the public domain and then maybe we can get some answers to some of the questions to which we've been seeking for a long time. So from my standpoint, the President did the right thing. And maybe it's just a political thing, but I don't think so. Look, there's been no evidence that's surface that has linked President Trump to any of Jeffrey Epstein's crimes other than perhaps some background non of them. And maybe that's enough for some to say that President Trump ought to be thrown out a whole sale. But from my standpoint, the reality is that President Trump is now in a position to do what I think he's always wanted to do, which is factually put to rest any of the claims that he and Jeffrey Epstein were committed any crimes together, and I don't think there's any evidence of that, and I think President Trump, knowing that himself, finally relented. I mean, look, the guy does not like to have his back pushed against the wall, and that's what this discharge peedition was doing. It was pushing his back against the wall. He doesn't like that, so it's not surprising.
Speaker 4: That he reflexively opposed it.
Speaker 5: But upon thinking about it, the President, a wise man in many ways, especially politically, realized that this issue was not going to be a winner for him and he needed to get on board, and he wisely did so. So I praised President Trump for his decision and think it's only a matter of common sense.
Speaker 1: My congressman happens to be Thomas Massey of the fourth District in the House of Representatives, who famously has opposed the Big Beautiful bill the President has called out for primar ing, and Thomas Massey is the man who pushed the petition in Congress to get these released and what has led. He's the one leading the charge. A Republican and a very conservative guy. And does somebody that I'm proud to say I voted for, but often has been in release. In the big picture, he votes with Trump and the Republicans ninety one percent of the time. But then these small issues that are amplified because of Trump's designated importance, like the Big Beautiful Bill, he differed with the President. And now he's been a part of this drive in Congress in the House to release these files, and he was successful ultimately.
Speaker 5: Well and because ultimately it's a bottle law more than just politics here, just as you know, you know reality, the reality is that. And this is why we at Epstein Justice dot Com are pushing so hard for transparency in this matter, is because at the end of the day, it's really not about politics. It's about one ensuring that people who have been victimized by this person, who everyone agrees is perhaps one of the greatest monsters to ever emerge from American life, that the victims of this monster actually get some measure of justice. And that's really what it boils down to. And even if that justice doesn't amount to criminal convictions for others, the least it could be is public humiliation and the public exposure of those who were involved in Jeffrey Epstein's crimes.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's too late to.
Speaker 5: Actually put people in jail. But it's certainly not too late for people to be exposed as the creeks and monsters that they were.
Speaker 1: And all of all the conspiracies surrounding Jeffrey Epstein, his life and his death, his crimes and the aftermath. What do you make of the people who you conspiracize. I'm a grammarian. I just made that up. I think conspiracize that Jeffrey Epstein didn't die in the in the prison cell, that he's actually been whisked away somewhere because he's a CIA CI and he's an informant, and you know, all of these other things, and the fact that President Trump may have been a CIA informant at one time, and the dog that hasn't barked? What do you make of all the conspiracies? Is the release of these files finally going to put an end put to bed these conspiracies or is it going to in your opinion, is it going to spark even more Peter?
Speaker 6: In my opinion, it will put it to bed.
Speaker 5: Real issue that needs to be put to bed more than any other, Gary Jeff is not whether or not President Trump or whether any specific person was involved in these crimes. The real question is was a foreign government intelligence agency behind Jeffrey Epstein and what appears to a casual observer to be a sophisticated honeypot operation in which he would have underage girls available to people who expressed an interest in such.
Speaker 1: A thing and then filmed them.
Speaker 5: Because we all know, or perhaps maybe your listeners don't know, but anybody who's familiar with this case knows that all of Epstein's many properties were literally wired for sound and video, so that he captured literally hundreds of gigabytes of files of people interacting with the people that he was trafficking, and those files are in the possession of the FBI. Hundreds of gigabytes of surveillance from Jeffy that Jeffrey Epstein himself commissioned on his own properties is in the hands of the FBI. That ought to be release, obviously with appropriate protections for victims. But there is absolutely no reason why the surveillance materials that Jeffrey Epstein himself elected should not be put into the public domain.
Speaker 1: It's not a big surprise that the British Royal monarchy, for example, has pretty much excommunicated Prince Andrew, who was implicated in some video and has been created in the past as one of Epstein's biggest clients. You talk about people in other countries, in foreign countries being involved, and I'm wondering if that somehow because of diplomacy, diplomatic reasons, the reason that Trump was perhaps shy about the release of all the information because it may hurt us politically with people we're trying to make deals with.
Speaker 5: I think that that's probably true. But on the other hand, home is that actually more important than finding out whether or not our political system has been compromised by a foreign intelligence honeypon operation, which is what we could be talking about. I don't know if we're talking about that, and that's really what it boils down to. We talk about conspiracy theories and conspiracy theorists, but what that really means is honest people with legitimate questions that haven't been answered because we don't have the information, because powerful people don't want it out there because they don't want to be embarrassed.
Speaker 3: It really does.
Speaker 5: It's not much more complicated than that. This is really a story about powerful people trying to avoid being embarrassed publicly, like Prince Andrew and what has Prince Andrew really suffered? Oh, he has to move from one luxurious set of quarters to another luxurious set of quarters. He's no longer able to be called his Royal highness. Oh geez, what a pity for the ex Prince. No, he says, no real consequences of his behavior, and that's really what the problem is here, Gary jeff I think for the average American is that there's been zero accountability for any of Epstein's crimes, and now we can't have accountability from Epstein. Maxwell is in for summer eason, getting some kind of cushy treatment in the least severe federal prison that you.
Speaker 4: Can be sent to.
Speaker 5: And so there's just a sense that, like so much else in American life over the past twenty thirty years, that there's simply no accountability for people, especially wealthy people, who.
Speaker 6: Appear to be able to do whatever they want and get.
Speaker 1: Away with it. That's all part of the continuing class war, really, Petershin, if you will indulge me, hang on for one moment or two, we'll take a break and come back and wrap this up. Peter Shin as our guest from the Epstein Justice dot Com, and it looks it looks like we're closer and closer getting some justice and some answers. It's the nightcap and we'll be right back on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Our discussion is with Peter Shin for the next few minutes from Epstein Justice dot Com. He is the associate director thereof And Peter, I understand, just off topic for a moment, you have a quite an extensive career in broadcasting, which almost fascinates me. I've been in this business now for longer than I want to mention, forty five years, and you were actually in farm broadcasting. Tell me about that, just for a minute or two.
Speaker 5: Well, sure, I was an agricultural broadcaster. I got into that kind of role by accident. I answered an ad in a newspaper that's a true story about in nineteen ninety six, and they were looking at the time for a part time farm assistant. And I didn't know anything really about production agriculture. I'd spent some time working in the fields as a kid in New Mexico and in Ohio, but I start never run a farm. But what I found out is that agriculture is an absolutely fascinating industry. And of course it's one that is absolutely vital to this nation because without a farmer, you don't eat. And so I really enjoyed that aspect of my life. But I was also an Air Force Air National guardsman, and so I had an opportunity at a certain point to leave my career in farm broadcasting to go return to active duty. And that's ultimately what I.
Speaker 3: Chose to do.
Speaker 1: Oh God bless you. You know, you were a farm broadcaster, agricultural broadcaster in Iowa, which is my birth state, and I come from farm stock, although I never picked up the plow myself, so that kind of is near and dear to my heart. In two thousand and eight, you were selected to provide leadership, communications, problem solving, and critical thinking skills which sometimes are sadly lacking in our society for various reasons today at the US Air Force Officer Training School, and then you deployed to the Iowa National Guard, right.
Speaker 6: Well, something like that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a complicated.
Speaker 5: Our military is more complicated than most people imagine, right. So we have an active duty component, we have an air national Guard component or are a national Guard component Army and air, and we also have a reserve component. At least many of the services do. And so if you're a service member and you're on active duty, that means one thing. If you're in the reserves that means another. And so really what happened was I was in the Iowa National Guard and then I got a chance to go on active duty. Now I'm still affiliated with the Iowa National Guard, but now I'm in the Air National Guard of the United States, operating under Title ten, which is all complicated, and what it really means is that, hey, you've been put on active duty, but you're still in the Guard. You're not a regular Air Force member. So there are these kind of administrative nuances that really don't mean anything.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day.
Speaker 5: You're still on active duty, you're still wearing the uniform, you're still getting a check. But I was never disaffiliated with the Iowa National Guard, if.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 5: But what happened was, yeah, I went back I trained officer candidates. The Iowa Guard called me up and said, hey, look, we got a big army deployment and we have a public affairs position that we need somebody to take with this little tiny agribusiness unit that's going to Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Would you be interested?
Speaker 5: And I said, well, I've never been a public affairs officer, but I know a lot about agricultural and broadcasting and I know how important this mission is.
Speaker 1: And I'd be happy to do it.
Speaker 5: And so I went and interviewed with the Army six who was running the mission, the Agribusiness Development Team, and I convinced him that I could do the job, and so he brought me along and that's how it went.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get back to Epstein Justice for just a moment. The victims themselves. Is there any e idea how many there may be, and how many may still be alive? And how would they be made whole by the release of this information?
Speaker 5: These are good questions. I will tell you that the Department of Justice estimates Jeffrey Epstein's victims to number more than a thousand. Now that's apporting to the Department of Justice, and I believe that to be a roughly accurate figure. We're talking about hundreds and hundreds potentially of children and also some young adults who were harmed very seriously by Jeffrey Epstein and Galaine Maxwell and their associates. How would the release of this information help make victims whole. Well, first of all, it might help them feel as if the federal government was actually interested in justice for them and it is less interested in covering it up. That might be one way in which they might feel less like victims and more like people who are supported by their own government. That would be one critical factor that I think would be very helpful to victims. And it's worth noting Gary Jeff that Epstein victims themselves are calling for the release of this information, and they're calling for it because of the very reasons that I've said, How can they possibly get to any kind of closure when in fact, the reason that alex Acosta in testimony before the House Oversight Committee, and alex Acosta is the one time US attorney and current director of Newsmax who made the agreement with Jeffrey Epstein's attorneys that allowed Jeffrey Epstein to go essentially unpunished for a child sex trafficking network that the Palm Beach Police had him dead.
Speaker 6: De Rives to.
Speaker 5: Well, alex Acosta made the deal that let him basically walk free. But and what alex Aposta has said is that the reason we didn't prosecute him is because the.
Speaker 6: Victims are liars.
Speaker 1: That's what he said.
Speaker 5: We didn't believe them, we didn't believe they could testify effectively.
Speaker 6: We didn't believe the victims.
Speaker 5: That's what Alex Aposta has testified to.
Speaker 6: Well, if we get this information.
Speaker 5: Out there, maybe, just maybe we might believe the victims in this case.
Speaker 6: And the thing is that this is the thing, Gary, Jeff.
Speaker 5: The American people all ready do believe the victims. It's just that the huge problem that we have in the country is that, for reasons unclear, the federal government at this point, and specifically the executive branch, have not been willing to comply with the will of the American people to disclose this information up until now. President Trump let the effort to propose it. Now he says, let's get it out there, and I say, yes, President Trump, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean, hasn't even been in office a whole year. He's accomplished a whole lot in less than a year as president. And this will be added to those kudos if it all goes as planned and we get this you know, this closure, whatever that may mean for whomever. Epstein. Justice dot Com is the website and the place where you can find more of the work that Peter Shin and his group of folks who care about the victims of Jeffrey Epstein and want justice are doing, and you can find out more there anything else real quickly to add.
Speaker 5: Peter, well, I know this is a crass but you know we're a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization. We're not interested in taking political sides on this. We just think it's the right thing to do for everybody. But we could use money, so if you'd like to donate, we'd welcome that too.
Speaker 1: All right, fantastic, Thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Gary Jeffson, always good to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sir Peter Shin Epstein Justice dot Com just afternoons a man who has spent extensive time in Ukraine and is going back again. We'll find out why, and we'll find about his connections to this country. Doctor Jim Waite is next on the Nightcap into yet another hour of this Nightcap on Monday, November seventeenth, twenty twenty five. Our next guest is a guy that I had the pleasure of meeting several years ago. He was an acquaintance of someone that came into the bar while I was bartending late the late Jim Sawyer or saw Bones, and we both knew him as quite the character. But he introduced me to doctor Jim Waite at that time, and he had been on this program in the past. It's been a few years, but he popped back up at the bar last week and I said, you know, we're doing another conversation on the radio on my show, Jim, what do you think? And he was agreeable to that, and he has a lot to report back from Ukraine and he is going back to Ukraine tomorrow to continue the work that he has been doing there over a span of several years. He is the head of Laser Care of Northern Kentucky. With Laser Care of Northern Kentucky, his history was as a dentist. He quit the dentistry finally and he is doing fine work now for people with no downtime, no surgery, for all kinds of melodies that affect many of us. And it's great to have him on the show once again. Doctor Jim Waite, how are.
Speaker 3: You hey, I'm great, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first time that we ever talked, you talked to me about you were headed to Ukraine because your wife was from Ukraine and she was working with family there and kind of stuck, and you were making multiple trips to Ukraine as a result of that, and it became your second home country. Basically, you talked about the corruption in politics. You know, you think that we're rife with corruption in this country, and we are, but nothing like what happened or has happened in Ukraine over the years. And then President President Zelenski got a rude wake up call when President Putin of Russia decided that he wanted Ukraine back for Mother Russia. And we're in the middle of this embroiled, inness, awful war of aggression by Russia and the Ukrainians right and ability to defend themselves, and he's been right there watching it all happen in real time. So number one, doctor Waite, is is this a winnable war by Ukraine from the standpoint of driving the Russians out? Do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, if you remember back when we talked and Putin was massing troops, I said he wouldn't have I said he won't invade because I know the Ukrainians and there's just going to be a lot of dead Russians. Well, he invaded and now there's a lot of dead Russians. And I just read another a blog in a Russian blog today from a guy named Strelkov igor Gerkin. He's the guy that led the whole thing in twenty fourteen when they first took over to don Bass in Crimea, and he's just going off on how they just they have to totally dismantle Ukraine and split it up between Poland and Romania and Hungary and then take what they want. So the Russians are, you know, full bore all in on this thing. The Ukrainians, I don't know that they can win, but the Russians certainly aren't. They're losing tons of people. And I told you the story about the one soldier I know that's thirty two, and he was telling about being at Bakmut and he had seven guys in his group and another five guys defending a strong point, and just as like you and I are talking, or we're talking the bar or something, and he said, yeah, the Russians start coming in, we'd start killing them, and then they'd come again and we'd kill some more, and we might kill five hundred in a day. Wow. Just kind of like that.
Speaker 1: You know, well, the great, the great, tell the great story you told me about the guy who was he now he was off duty and you asked him if he would re up.
Speaker 3: And what did he say? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he actually saved his own life with this thing called a sick tournament turnique si c h. It's a Kassack word. And then the people that I work with rehabbed his arm to ninety five percent used when the doctors said he'd never use it again. But he's finally discharged, but he said, I'm signing back up when we go to Moscow. So, you know, great expectations. You can't imagine how much people hate the Russians. And these were their brothers, you know, they all get family and people in Russia. The one girl that moved here that had run the orphanage outside of Kiev when they were shelling her village, Shiv out of Patrisk and she talked to her family in Leningrad, Leningrad, Saint Petersburg and they said, Natalia, we're coming to and she says, what do you mean, We're coming to rescue you from the Nazis and the fascist And she said, if you want to rescue me, stop showing me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt. And what is life like on what is life like on the ground for the people in Ukraine where.
Speaker 3: You are, Oh, in Kiev, it's almost normal until there's an air raid or a blackout. Now, a year ago when I was there, there was a blackout almost every day, and most of them were scheduled because they were doing repair work from bombings and so they you know, he had have a four hours in some cases you'd have to a day, and they were scheduled. And then now then, until just the last couple of weeks, the Russians hadn't affected the electrical grid, and even then things were pretty much normal. All the restaurants bought generators and had them sitting on the sidewalk, and if there was a black out, they turned the generator on and people kept eating. So it was, you know, for intents and purposes, it was pretty normal.
Speaker 1: You know, there's there's been a lot, a lot of destruction in the eastern part of the country.
Speaker 3: Obviously they're a brick on a brick, Yeah, it's it's and they've destroyed the water canals, they've start destroyed the water pipes the Russians. Where the Russians have taken over in Donetsk, they're having to bring in water trucks. People go without water, they're going to be without heat.
Speaker 4: In some cases.
Speaker 3: It's going to be it's a true disaster. And the Russians they're just brutal, and they're brutal to their own people, and they don't really take care of the citizenry.
Speaker 1: Well, you also told me that the Russian army is not comp comprised of people from Moscow or St. Petersburg. It's from all the various regions that Russia has taken over. And there are Muslims and there are other groups of people just being thrown in like cannon fodder by Putin.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, a lot of Doorats from which are Buddhists from out around like the Call, and then others, and then you get the Muslims, and then you get you know, they got like one hundred and twenty nationalities and languages and things, and so the actual Moscow people casualties are like less than one ten percent, and they all pretty much exempt themselves. And then what they do is they offer these huge bonuses for signing up. They got seventy year old guys signing up. Now, guys, they're walking with a cane and they're figuring, Hey, I'm going to set my family up. I'm going to get this big bonus. And then what they find out is they steal your money and it's on an EBT card and they deal them. The commanders steal the money, and then when you're dead, they don't collect the bodies, and so there's no benefit. We don't know what happened the poor old Igor, you know, so we can't pay you.
Speaker 1: So they're lying. They're lying to them to get more bodies to throw into the meat grinder at the Ukrainians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now they're playing paying police and other people recruitment bonuses. So they're going and getting alcoholics and all kinds of guys off the street and they thing you pass out on the street, and they thing, you know, you're in the army. That's what they're fighting with now. And the other thing is the commanders capture places on what they call captured on credit. They send the guy out with a flag, he plants the flag, they take a picture, they report that they captured this village and they get a bonus. Well, once the Ukrainians see that published that, well, now you have to take it. So the Ukrainians bulk it up. And now you're really good casualties because you have to take it.
Speaker 1: But what do you what do you think the casualty rate is you're talking about all of the dead Russians. Uh, Are there equal casualties on on the Ukrainian side?
Speaker 3: Kim No, No, it's maybe one third to one fourth on the Ukrainian side.
Speaker 1: That can't be That can't really, they're still really high. That can't be good for Putin ultimately with the Russian people, can't.
Speaker 3: You You would think so. But you know, there's nobody better at suffering than the Russians. They got a real, uh, real knack for suffering. You know, you see those commercials on TV of the grandmothers and the really horrible conditions and and raising money for him, and and you go throughout Ukraine and Russia and those places are real. You in almost any village outside of a city, and you know you've got some conditions like that. So these these are hard people, both were Ukrainians and Russians. You know, I told you the story of the grandfather that was living in his basement and the Russians are coming and the Ukrainians are pleading with him to leave, and he says, I'm not leaving and they go that disco. The Russians will come and kill you, and he says if they kill me, they'll know they killed the Ukrainian.
Speaker 1: In other words, he's ready to fight to his last breath to defend us home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll go down with the with the ship, but we're taking a bunch of them with us.
Speaker 1: Talking to doctor Jim Waite on the Nightcap, who was heading back to Ukraine tomorrow, we'll talk about some of the work he has been doing there with all of the casualties and the wounds that are happening and do happen in battle. And there's a new technique that is being used that's been around for a long time. But maybe American doctors could take a page out of the Ukrainian playbook when it comes to what we're going to speak of next. Doctor Jim Wait with us on the Nightcap back in a moment, we are talking to doctor Jim Wait, who's from northern Kentucky and is headed back to is the second home country, Ukraine tomorrow. Doctor Jim there is a technique that you told me has been used in dentistry, uh, for implants and the like, but not in medical surgery for wounds. And you guys are successfully using in Ukraine from for folks coming off the battlefield and the wounds there. It's called p RF or fight Yeah, okay, And what what is this and why is it so crucial a specially you know a war zone or where people are treating these these wounds trying to save limbs and the like. What what makes it so special?
Speaker 3: Well, people might be familiar with platelet rich plasma, which major league pictures and people have been injecting in their elbows for a long time. But the platelet rich plasma has an antiquigulant, and so you draw all the patient's blood, you put in the antiquagulant to keep it liquid. But because it doesn't clot, it only lasts a couple of days if you leave the fiber and it will clot eventually, and then we get an effect for up to fourteen days, and then there's another way we can extend it to even four to six months. So what happens is this fibrin traps platelets and white blood cells and other healing elements and proteins and different things, and then it slowly releases them, kind of like a drip irrigation to a plant. So for fourteen days you're getting this drip irrigation of all your stuff, and it's highly concentrated. So imagine taking everything that God gave your body to heal with and concentrating it by a factor of four and then being able to inject it or put it right where you want it to be to promote healing. So it's really great stuff. The drawback to it is because there's no anticoagulants. You have to draw the blood and get it into a centrifuge in ninety seconds, and that's the drawback why it's one of the big drawbacks why it isn't used much in medicine. In a dental office, you know, you've got a small office, you can walk across the office and put it in a centrifuge, And for dentists that are doing implants or periosurgery or those kinds of things, it's like the best insurance ever. You get great healing and it costs five dollars. You know, you've got a couple of testtoos in a collection kit and he got some special centrifuge and some other things. But for sports injuries joints, injecting joints. Doctor Robert Tallick in Houston. He came to the dental conferences from doctor Rick Myron is the guy that did most of the research and pioneered this when he was in burn, Switzerland, and he's been in Florida teaching it for about five years now. And doctor Tallick went into the dental conferences, didn't tell anybody he was an MD. And he's just been named orthopedic to the Olympic team, and I've talked to him a number of times and he said he's reduced his surgeries by eighty percent using injections. So if you look at war wounds, they're always dirty, there's sometimes there's missing tissue. You can't sell them back together. Sometimes you don't want us so stitch them back together. So you can actually make membranes, or you can do injections of affected areas with the platelet rich FIBERN and it speeds up healing and then also has an antibacterial effects. So it's just great stuff and it's easy to use, and it's the patient's own blood. You don't have to worry about any kind of reactions or any other things. So that's what we're teaching over there, and they've been very they've been very good at picking up on it and finding ways to use it. And I'm like, hey, guys, I don't know what you did. You're orthopedics. I'm a dentist. I don't you know. Tell me. I can tell you all about PRF, but you're going to have to tell me how you use it.
Speaker 1: Well, that mean great work. If more surgeons in this country could adopt that, it wouldn't cost much to put a centrifuge within walking distance of where they draw the blood for the patient. Maybe the problem is it only costs five dollars and the insurance companies and if pharmaceutical companies aren't going to get great big kickbacks and make a lot of money of it, is that is that really the issue?
Speaker 3: Well, that could be part of it. Nobody it had. It's an orphan in that sense, it has no uh you know, parent to push it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Now that if you look at the website that I have tubes for Life dot o RG all one word tubes for life, there's about five results on there, and they're all wound healing results with most of them are diabetics or with toes. So the people that are having having amputations and things, there's these pictures are right there on the on the website of people that were scheduled for amputations and they're healed. They don't need an amputation. They just needed some some treatment more than what they were getting.
Speaker 4: So it's.
Speaker 1: And for you know, for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, uh, the dentists know it, like I said, because anything you do, if you're doing any kind of surgery, you look great. Many it healed. Yeah, you know, it's like the best insurance policy ever for five bucks.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you were showing me pictures of these gravy sucking wounds on people's bodies, on their feet and on their hands and on their toes, and then the progression of the healing is just amazing. With a simple injection.
Speaker 3: Some people, yeah, some people are on in some cases making a membrane and just laying the membrane over it. As if you take the liquid PRF and you put it in a form or just a tray with a form and let it set for fifteen minutes it'll form, it'll it will colt eventually, and you have this really nice membrane that you can take out and just lay over the wound.
Speaker 1: And it becomes healthy human skin again ultimately.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing, It truly is.
Speaker 3: And in the joints, the I work with the Institute of Traumatology and Archipedics in Kiev and they've had tremendous results injecting joints so where you were so where you might be injecting joints with steroids, they're injecting them with t.
Speaker 1: R F tubes for life dot org t U B E s F O r L I f E dot org, where you can see the pictures and see the results of this incredible PRF therapy that doctor Jim Wade is now doing in Ukraine with the orthopedics and UH and helping people fresh off the battlefield in that wartim country. I wish you godspeed and come back to us safe and and I hope you'll be able to phone in an update soon. But are time's done tonight, dot.
Speaker 3: Well, we may have a you may have an international correspond That would be awesome.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome. We'll work it out, Doctor Jim Waite of Again Laser Care of Northern Kentucky and Tubesfolife dot Org on his way back to Ukraine to help in a time of trauma and war. Wow, the wild Man is coming up next round and third heading for home. As the old left Hander used to say, Only I'm not the old left hander, and he's not Marty Brenneman. He's the wild Man. Gary Jeff Walker with you as we close out this Monday night cap. It's time for the wild Man's Corner of Goo. The Goo continues through a horrible Bengals season, and but there are other things to discuss, and we're going to discuss other things for a moment first tonight. Hello wild Man, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great. I'm doing great. I'm in a good mood. I'm in a good mood.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well we'll find out what that's all about here in just a second. I guess we were talking last week about the Reds Hall of Fame and how the choices that we were given were number one, way too extensive and did not include and maybe he should have included some people in particular, and one of those people was the long serving clubhouse manager. Bernie Stowe. Well you sent me this today. He's been honored in twenty twenty five in the MLB Clubhouse Manager's Hall of Fame. Why is he not in the Reds Hall of Fame? Wild Man?
Speaker 6: Well, that's a very good question, Gary, Jeff. This goes back to when Marty Brenahan was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame and wasn't inducted to the Reds Hall of Fame. And the eventually was Bernie can't be nominated because he wasn't a player. It's only for players and executives. But again, you know Marty was was, if finally inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame, and this is where Bernie Stowe should be inducted into the Hall of Fame. He is one of just seven inaugural equipment managers honored this year. I mean this is the first time honor and he has one of seven guys. I saw the old Cubs clubhouse manager, Josh Kuano. If you remember Yosh, sometimes you would see him in the dugout wearing one of those bucket hats, and he had been a quip manager for the Cubs forever. But Bernie forty five years as the Reds clubhouse manager. He's seen it all. And on top of that, before that, Gary Jeff, he was the Reds batboy. I've got baseball cards of him as the bat boy back in the fifties before he was even clubhouse manager. So it's way overdue. The redinue go wake it up, wake up, get their heads out of their butts. And then dug Bernie Stowe this year into the Reds Hall of Fame. I go to Reds and when I go to redsvest in January, I'm gonna be raising hell about that to a few Reds officials when I see him.
Speaker 1: He was a part of four World Series winners at the Reds in nineteen seventy and.
Speaker 6: Then the seventy five, seventy six to ninety.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I mean he and he played an integral role. Everybody knew Bernie Stowe, and Bernie Stowe was the man who made sure the players had what they needed, equipment wise and just player comfort wise. Anything he could do for the Reds he was there to do and he always did. And it's it's a family legacy that extends to this day.
Speaker 6: I got no argument from me, man like I said, I mean forty five years he saw it all. If he wrote a book, it would have been a New York Times bestseller of the stuff that he saw. But he kept his mouth shut. You know, you know, what says in the club what says in the clubhouse stays in the clubhouse. I mean, you know the beat Rose scandal. Who knows what else went on and went on, and we'll never know about that. Bernie took to his grave, but he really deserves to be and this should catapault. This should catapault Bernie into the Reds Hall of Fame with this induction and Cooper Center really should they should.
Speaker 1: Well, if the Reds Hall of Fame is only eligible for players in management, why is Marty Brenneman in he wellness.
Speaker 6: There you go. Then they follally well because Marty Brenneman got into the Baseball Hall of Fame first, Then the Reds went, well, wait a minute, he should be in our Hall of Fame, right, And then they made the right choice. Oh, I know Marty Brennan, and I know Marty Brenneman will tell you right now that Bernie should be in there.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, no, I can hear Marty Brenneman.
Speaker 6: Well, with the you know, Hall of Fame. You know that they've got the players, the nominees that they've had. This is you that Bernie should go in with Francisco Cordero and what Brandon Phillips. There should be three guys that go in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I agreed with you last week when you made the case for Bernie Stowe to be a member of the Reds Hall of Fame. So let's uh, let's switch gears. I heard that you were recently seen in a Cyclones hockey game. Is that true?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went two weeks ago. Two weeks ago on a Saturday, I ran into your rant to one of your buddies. Yeah, Lou, Yeah, I ran it to Lou.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you know that there's a man named Ken Carly who was a volunteer and often works the penalty box for the Cyclones, And he works with another guy named Joe. There an older guy named Joe who's right now on some kind of British Columbia train vacation with his wife, so he didn't make the last weekend. But yeah, I know a bunch of guys who work Cyclones games, and I actually have a Cyclones connection. Besides you, and I know that for years you were one of the big, big time supporters, but you made it the other night. Was there something special about the other night?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Absolutely. The Iowa Highlanders were in town, coach by Chuck Weber, who won the two Kelly Cups of the Cyclone.
Speaker 1: So I went.
Speaker 6: I really went because I wanted the see Chuck after the game. And I saw, I sawd Chuck after the game.
Speaker 3: I thought it.
Speaker 6: Did I send you a picture? I don't know if my dinner, No, No, I saw, but I saw Chuck. But I saw Chuck after the game. Yes, And we talked about you know, why they you know, briefly, I'm not going to go into it, but briefly about why they didn't hire him when they had the chance to bring him back and they decided to go a different direction. And I'm not going to go into it. I'll tell you off the air, but I'm not going to tell you on the air because it's something private between me and Chuck. But again, and of course, you know Friday night, Friday night, I had to work the Indian Hill in the Hill football game, so I couldn't go. And the Cyclones one, I believe it was nine to two, and I think I guess Chuck got into I got into the guys pretty good because Saturday night I'll return to Favorite one to seven to two. So uh so that's why I went to see Chuck. And they come back in March for a two game series and I'll probably go either one.
Speaker 1: Hopefully I go both.
Speaker 6: Games and see Chuck again.
Speaker 1: I know you do the PA stuff for Indian Hills football. How things worked out for Indian Hills this year? Wild Man, We're undefeated.
Speaker 6: Man, We're undefeated. We're now playing the semi final regional. On on Friday, we played Valley Vue at Fairfield Stadium. Valleyview. I think they're out of Germantown. We had an unbelievable game Friday night against Taff. I mean, we were dominating Taff from the outset and we let Tam kind of get back in the game. Gary Jeff Taff is down on the one yard line. The clock is winding down to the one minute mark, and they fumbled the ball at the one yard line and they went into the end zone and Jackson Frye fell on the ball. That's a one in a million chance that the game would end like that, fumbling the ball in the one yard line. Take it In'm gonna win the game. And we recovered the fumble, took two knees and got out of there with the win twenty five to nineteen.
Speaker 1: So it's been a pretty good darn sir season if you're Indian Hill Football alone.
Speaker 6: Player, or it's been a tremendous season.
Speaker 1: Yes, do they attribute any any of the success to you?
Speaker 6: No, No, they don't know. They don't. But but if the boys can go all the way, I would think I would get a ring, he says, I'm involved with the program.
Speaker 1: Well, you expect a ring if they win a state championship.
Speaker 6: Yes, I would expect a ring from my good buddy, athling director Brian Phelps, just I would.
Speaker 1: Will there be a lot of goo for the wild man if you don't get a ring?
Speaker 3: I have no, I have no.
Speaker 6: There's no doubt in my mind that the Indian Hill Braves win this, win the state championship, that I will get a ring.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful.
Speaker 6: Okay, then, and that'll be three rings I've had. I got cyclones rings from the two Kelly Cup championships, and then I'd have another one for a football championship, and I should have had one this past year for baseball, and this year going in the baseball season, there's a damn good chance that we could win the state championship. Indian Hill Baseball the.
Speaker 1: Best announcer money can pay for Wildman Walker at Indian Hill this Friday night playoff game. This is a semifinal round, wild Man.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, your regional semi final against Valevue at Fairfield Stadium. So we don't really have to travel very far, you know, the last two games because we won the Cincinnati Hills League, we got to host two games at home. So now we go on the road and go into Fairfield. There's nothing. I mean, we shall have a lot of fans come out there for that game.
Speaker 1: All right, wild Man, I tell you what, Sit back, take a break for a moment, and we'll come back and talk about some other things. Yeah, I know what we're going to talk about. The wild Man on the Nightcap continues in moments on seven hundred WLW with wild Manalker talking about revenge for last year's Indian Hills game against Taft. The Braves got it back last weekend. In advance, as we were talking about just a few moments, go wild man, h what's happening with the Bengals?
Speaker 6: Where are you wanting to start?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: One of seven without Joe Burrow. They've now tied the record for giving up twenty seven points per game. The record's going to be broken on the Sunday when the Patriots come to town, because the Patriots are the best team. They might be, they might be the best team in all of football the way they're they're playing with their MVP quarterback. And then you've got, of course, the everybody's talking about it. Everybody around the water cooler is talking about it. Jamar Chase and Jalen Ramsey getting into it, Jamar Chase spitting and then denying that he didn't do it, but the camera cleary shows that he spit a Jalen Ramsey and I expect maybe a two game suspension only for the fact that he denied it on camera that he didn't do it, when the camera clearly shows that he did spit Jalen Ramsey. And we know in the heat of the battle the guys say stuff and stuff and then just say things. But you don't spin on a guy. I mean, that's that's that's that's just so low.
Speaker 3: That's just so low.
Speaker 1: This is this is this is an old feud that goes back to the Super Bowl with the Rams, doesn't it. Yeah, between Ramsey and Chase.
Speaker 6: Right, I believe so. I don't know if it's a feud, but they you know, they like to talk a lot. But you just don't spit on a guy.
Speaker 1: Man, you don't do that.
Speaker 6: And I don't blame Ramsey. Were coming back and punching them now, punching him in the face, whether her your hand is kind of dumb, because that's why that mask is there, and you can break your damn hand. But just you know, come on, that's just he's And then to deny it, I mean, you know, he should have just said no comment. They just spend no comment. That would have been the best way. I didn't spin on the Guy nineteen video show.
Speaker 3: That he did.
Speaker 1: I saw the video. I've seen, not Channel nineteen somebody else's video. I've seen it. It's obviously happened, and Ramsey reacted, maybe not in kind, but he reacted, and he's the one that got thrown out of the game. The fact of the matter is, this is so, this is so against the character of what you usually see from Jamar Chase. I think that's the biggest shocking thing about this Jamar Chase is usually he may talk, but he's not the kind of guy to highlight himself in a negative way. It's usually in a positive way. And I think part of that frustration was the fact that he could get no traction and couldn't get the targets he wanted for the routes he was running, and it all just built up. And I think that was out of character for Jamar Chase, don't you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think it's.
Speaker 6: Out of character. Yeah, but you got to give the Steelers. The Steelers came out and this time instead of playing one on one, they played his own and Zach Taylor had no clue how to deal with his own defense. Great clue on top of that with this lousy time management. So I'm sure Chase was a very, very frustrated. But you just don't go and spit on a guy. I mean, Gary Jeffens, somebody spit on you, what you retaliate in some way. Wouldn't at least push the guy, you know, when you're like, you know, head butt him or something. I mean that's just wrong, and he's not gonna He's not. He might get two games. He might get two games for this because, like I said, he denied that he did it when it was on camera. I want it and go back to Jalen Ramsey, you know. And then you're talking about how Jamorrow's got of a low key guy. Remember Aj Green getting into it with Jayalen Ramsey. Yeah, yeah, I mean, Jay Green is pretty much of a calm guy. But he got tired of being you know, pushed a route or hitting the back and that kind of stuff. And eventually he eventually retaliated. And I don't know if Aj Green got the sky.
Speaker 1: I think he did.
Speaker 6: I think he didn't get suspended for a game.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing leads to another, I mean, but Abby, the common denominator in these these different incidents you're talking about is Jalen Ramsey. Jalen Ramsey is doing something to get under these guys who usually calm demeanor, usually good temperaments. Skin What's what's Jalen Ramsey doing behind the scenes that we can't see on camera? Wild man? That's the question.
Speaker 6: Maybe some of this will come out to light, and when when Jamar Chase has his hearing with the Director of Discipline of the National Football League. Yeah, but and then, and let's say Jamar doesn't play on Sunday against the Patriots. He might appeal and whatnot, And it doesn't got it really gonna matter. And Gary, Jeff, we have seven more, seven more games, seven more games to watch, and the only winnable games that I see on the schedule winnable or Arizona and the Browns. That's it. If they're lucky, and if they they're not going to beat the Patriots on Sunday, and that should runson for all. Shut all these idiots up out there that Joe Burrow should play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, there's apps asolutely zero reason to risk your franchise quarterback. If you're well on your way to being a five win team, what's the point? Why are you going to push that point and and and perhaps suffer another injury by the guy who obviously matters more than any other player on your team, Joe Burrow.
Speaker 6: And this, and this falls directly I think at the bottom line, it's not Joe Burrow, it's not Zach Taylor. Mike Brown has to make that decision. And Mike Brown says Joe, you're too valuable. I know you want to play. I know you think you're you're healthy enough. The doctors have said, okay, no, no, we got more. You know that the window is still there. We don't need to get hurt in the season that is lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I agree. So other than that, I mean, they didn't show us anything different. Uh, the defense may have bucked up a little bit compared to their previous uh, you know performances. Pittsburgh is not exactly a juggernaut and Aaron Rodgers is not the player he used to be, obviously, and yet uh, the Bengals once again got drubbed.
Speaker 6: And this time, well they couldn't. They couldn't they could, you know, make a play when they had to again when they needed the defensive play that they couldn't make it. And saw a lot of lousy tackling once again in the game.
Speaker 1: You know, wild man, wild Man, I would settle for lousy tackling, But there's been no tackling most of the season by that Bengals defense. I'd settle for a lousy tackling over the tackling or lack of tackling we've seen.
Speaker 6: Well, that's they leave the league and miss tackles.
Speaker 1: You know, that's not lousy. That's not lousy tackling. That's no tackling.
Speaker 6: It's it's like I said that, they've already they've already tied the record for giving up the most points, and now they're going to set that record. Guarantee you you can bet the house. You can bet your first born come Sunday when they play the Patriots.
Speaker 1: I saw our girl, Caitlin Clark at the Anika Anaka Pro am last week, looking good on the golf course. Wild man.
Speaker 3: I tell you what.
Speaker 1: I think she's healed up and just looking for something else physically to do, waiting for the next w NBA season. But you know all about my girl Caitlin, you.
Speaker 6: Know that, Well, that would be nice, That would be nice for that league. They could really use her. I mean this past season I chicked it out just a little bit. But I just want to watch her play and hopefully she's healthy and ready to go. And I think she made the right decision just to sit out and get healthy, kind of like what a guy by name of Joe Burrow hot to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know, in the w NBA, it's not that they're missing layups because of gambling spreads. They just like to miss layups.
Speaker 6: I gets what you're going after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, wild man. It's always good to chat with you, and thanks for taking time this evening. We will we will rendezvous hopefully next Monday night again before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, oh, let's keep beating the drum there for Bernie Stow, for the Reds Hall of Fame, and beat it hard.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you beat it hard on your own time, wild Man. Thank you so much, and with that we say farewell and good evening to you, and we conclude with the playing of our national anthem, the only national anthem, the Star Spangled Banner, now on seven hundred WLW