Speaker 1: Random topic right now here on the Mojo in the Morning show. The topic is hate my roommate. That sounds good, doesn't it hate my roommate like it? I would like to know if you would fill in the blank on this one. We haven't done a fill in the blank in a while. I hate my roommates blank. I hate my roommates blank. Now you could say I hate my roommate's guts. I mean, but I would want to know more than what that's about. That's the beginning of it. But you could also say, I hate my roommate's boyfriend or girlfriend. Bathroom habit dirty, I hate my roommates bathroom habits. I hate my roommates. What eating all the food? I hate my or how about you hate your roommate's food that they make and it smells. Yeah, I hate my roommate's chronic porn watching. You know what? Here? Could you imagine? You know what I used to hate. I used to hate Kid Marconi, Josh Voice. Where are you at, Josh? He's in Chicago? Actually I see Kid or hear see on social a lot. Kid was Kid was my last roommate before I married Chelsea. Chelsea had to kick him out of my apartment because I was too much of a pussy to kick him out myself. I would not kick him out. Why did you want to kick him out? Because he didn't pay rent. He would come in the department and he would bring his girlfriend in all the time, and they would loud sex all the time. Like it was crazy, the loud secks that they would have. And kid Marconi did something that was so weird. He would dye his hair using food coloring or jello gelatine. Oh, I remember he would do that. He would dye his hair like weird and it could wash right out. But he would leave crap all over the place. Oh, here's one. So I would go to the grocery store. So I'd go to like, you know, Meyer or Kroger, and I would go to the grocery store on Payday, and I'd buy a crap load of food because I was going to like make myself, you know, turkey sandwiches and stuff like that to bring to work with me. And I would I would probably buy like one hundred and fifty dollars worth of food for the week. He would eat every I would come home, it'd be empty boxes of everything around or wrappers and stuff. He ate a whole loaf of bread one time when I was at work, a whole goddamn loaf of bread got high. It was crazy, so different it was. It was not a totinos pizza rolls gone destroy. Yeah, he have a job, he did. He was so so I did the night show. I did six to ten at night. He did ten till two at night. So I would see him at at the station. We would cross talk with each other and I'd be like, all right, Kim, Marconi's coming up next. Great, And I turned the microphone off and playing a song or something.
Speaker 2: He's so excited to go home and eat some totinos.
Speaker 1: And I would no joke, and I would say, I go, hey, did you pick up such and such?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm sorry, I'll pick it up tomorrow morning. I knew it was bs. Honestly, it was like being married to a bad husband. That's what it was like. And and I'd come home, the place would be a mess, and there'd be empty boxes all over. He ate three boxes of cereal one time, and three boxes the biggest loser, no, he And he wasn't a fat guy, but I think he had like a metabolism. That was pretty pretty amazing. I hate where we had no calls in this none at all.
Speaker 2: You're not available because they said it was at nine fifteen.
Speaker 1: Now they're all at work. Oh really, well can they text us what their their? They hate their roommate And now I can read some of the text messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, type in roommate under keyword.
Speaker 1: You can do that.
Speaker 2: Or you'll be able to see.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what about some of these people that are here? I like this one right here. I hate my roommate's dad.
Speaker 2: I got to know why.
Speaker 1: Oh, my roommate's my daughter. I hate my roommate's smelly ass. So what I wonder if it's like really a smelly ass or if that that's just them hating the roommate, Like I hate my roommate's guts. Another person here, Texter here, I hate my roommate's kid. Oh could you imagine if you don't have a kid and you have to live with your roommate's kid. That would be I want to talk to that person because what do I hate about the kid? They can't just annoying like little a hole or already eating all the Tatino's Pizza room Honestly, you can't hate their kid. You just hate them like you know what I mean, Like it's tough to hate on a to hate on you'd be surprised, though some kids be little a holes. Though you see the minace another one here, I'm I'm looking through. I have to go back all the way to the nine fifteen because I did. I did solicit for this. I should have done this topic before we went into the other one. I hate my roommate's girlfriend. Her voice is so annoying. Whenever she's over, I try to leave. You ever had that happen to you? Have you ever when you were in college you lived with a bunch of girls. Did you ever have any of the girls that had annoying voices?
Speaker 2: An a sorority house with seventy one other girls? Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: One? That sounds like a dream to a lot of guys when they hear that, And then you don't go into that music?
Speaker 2: And again, we all slept in the same room. How many what we all slept in the same room. We had a cold dorm one win one room with one room with all the beds uh, and then we each had like rooms one seventy two girls, yes, seventy two girls, and there were bunk beds.
Speaker 1: You know what that sounded like to me? Prison? That sounds like that. It sounds like a handmaid's tale when all the handmaids are in the same room. Jah have more than one bathroom.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh god, we had three levels and tons of bathrooms. But the top floor, the third level was the cold dorm.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. What does cold dorm mean?
Speaker 2: It's twenty four hour dark, twenty four hour cold. So like they kept because were sleeping in the same room, so they kept the windows open all the time so that germs like you wouldn't get sick. It was amazing because you'd go in there and snuggle under your covers and.
Speaker 1: You were you in a cult or something.
Speaker 2: Well, it's actually it's a very popular thing for a lot of story.
Speaker 1: They don't do that stuff anymore, do they. They do? Stop it seventy one and I want to call a bass juice and find out if the MSU sororities have cold dorms or if they have beds and rooms. Did you all have sex? There were no.
Speaker 2: Boys allowed in any of the upper levels of the story, so they could come in the kitchen and there was like a study room on the main floor. Snugs somebody meat house moms. They were so crazy about it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you this sounds like the Handmai's tail. What's her name? Anta? Anta? What's her name from the Handmaise Taiale? Oh, aunt Lydia, aunt Lydia was aunt Lydia your aunt in the u in this thing? Oh my gosh. Hold on a second voice disguise line number seven, and this is uh ka, k I hate my roommates.
Speaker 4: Hi, I actually.
Speaker 3: Live with my in laws.
Speaker 1: Oh so you hate so that living with your in laws has got to be tough.
Speaker 3: It's tough. I'm not going to say I hate it, but it's very tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when you when I say I hate my roommates blank, there's probably a list of things that you hate about living with your in laws.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I could go on today.
Speaker 1: Is it tough for you because you guys never get peace and quiet and you're always, you know, there with them.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, the peace and quiet thing too. But we went two totally separate ways, so it's like one person does one thing and the other person does the other thing.
Speaker 1: So it's like we're.
Speaker 3: Always going back and forth.
Speaker 1: How long is this going to be happening for? Like, how long will you be in this arrangement?
Speaker 3: It'll be a year.
Speaker 1: In November, so we're.
Speaker 3: Hoping after that.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to save money to move into a house? And that's why you guys are living with the in laws.
Speaker 3: Actually they live with us.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're living with you. That's the worst part because you got to you know, this is your house and they're invading your space, Like I signed up. That's horrible. Initial tea wants to be voice disguised, which I understand this is something with this topic. You probably do want to be voice di sguised. I hate my roommate's blank tea.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, so what do you.
Speaker 3: That we moved in I'll moved in together like two weeks now, and.
Speaker 4: She's just been so messy having.
Speaker 3: Guys out of house.
Speaker 1: She's doing what inside that? What is she doing in and out of the house. She's got different guys coming in and out? Yeah guys, where yeah? Where does she can? Real quick? Because you have a voice that's very sultry and soft, and with the voice of guy's your machine, it's sometimes difficult to hear you. So so you just recently moved in with this girl. How did you guys know her?
Speaker 3: I went to high school with.
Speaker 1: Day Okay, and so she's so she is really messy. She's bringing guys in and out of your place. Random, dudes, where is she meeting these guys at school?
Speaker 4: Like you go to college? Well, she never ended up going to the first day of college.
Speaker 1: But yeah, wow, and and this is kind of annoying. Huh, it's annoying to have to deal with.
Speaker 3: Her, Yes, very annoying.
Speaker 1: Wow. Uh does she pay her rent? Has she paid yet?
Speaker 4: I know she actually asked to borrow money.
Speaker 1: For the rent? Oh god, God. Maybe these guys that maybe the guys that are coming in and out are helping her get some rents and you would think, yeah, helping her with Wow. Well that's too bad. I'm sorry that you have to deal with it. That sucks. Initial C. I hate my roommates, Blank, I hate.
Speaker 4: My roommate because she decided to move across the country and follow her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and now you have to pay her portion of the rent.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: This is my ex roommate. We lived together over the last school year because we were both in college. We went to the same school, and we met over the class snapchat because we were both desperate for a roommate, and she neglected to tell me that in October she was going to make the decision to go follow her boyfriend to Missouri's college halfway across the country, and didn't tell me until December that she wasn't coming back in January.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she left your hanging. That's too bad. Well, you could be the last Callers roommate and have the every dude is coming into your place having sex. What would you rather have? Would you rather have her leaving you with the bill or having random guys coming over to boner.
Speaker 4: I'd rather have random guys come over to bone her because at least that like it's funny as you now of like clowning I would do on her, would be at her because she was, yeah, doing what she wants.
Speaker 3: At least she's not leaving you with a bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she hasn't paid yet, that's the thing. She's waiting to get the money from this this roommate. So uh, but that's too bad. So are you need of a roommate, because maybe Lydia and Bianca would be a good roommate. For you.
Speaker 4: M oh hell no, I'm lining on my own now.
Speaker 1: I don't want you Lydian Beyonca. All right, we'll take care of yourself. Good luck, okay, thank you, oh man,