Speaker 1: If you follow along, just want to let you know that wordle was doable. I think I got it in four or five today. Doable doesn't sound prom doable. Friend of mine got it in three though, and and well they are smarter. And then connections was ridiculous. So you probably if you get connections, then good for you. You're a very smart person. So there's my update on your New York Times. Play strands was super easy today. Just to let you know. Wow, just a little update for you in case you care.
Speaker 2: Goodness, you're here to tell us you very much. I met a listener yesterday.
Speaker 1: And were you're rude? Did you say I'm Bailey? Don't bother me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I was super nice. And it's just like out at like a store.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, And I have an observation that I would like to make based on I'm putting all of our listeners into a box. Okay, right now, that a lot, if not all, every single one of our listeners have hand tattoos. Okay, continue, So I because yesterday the listener they met did have a hand tattoo. I don't remember what it was. It was some kind of like, you know, fancy like ornate thing. That was on their hands, on hand, the back of their hand. Yeah, on the back of their hand, so I could see it. And then I was thinking back to so many different people that sit in this exact seat where I'm sitting, put on headphones, talking to this microphone, and I observe them, and I observe their hands. Yeah, and they have hand tattoos.
Speaker 2: All of them do.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of that. A lot of people listening to the show have hand tattoos.
Speaker 4: If not all, if not all, every single one we have had a hand tattoo. We have a niche we had because we had a one of our listeners came in and she was so nice. And I can't remember her name, because I can't remember anybody's name, but she was so nice and she sat here for like, I don't know, twenty thirty minutes, and I was just kind of staring at her hands the whole time because it would be weird to stare into her eyes. Yeah, And she had two hand tattoos on both hands, one too, one too.
Speaker 2: And then I was thinking about all of there, Like when we.
Speaker 4: Do Christmas Wish and we have people come in and talk into the microphone. Yeah, yeah, again, I can't stare into their eyes, that's strange.
Speaker 2: So I stare at their hands and they have handtan hand tattoos. Yeah, so all of our listeners have hand tattoos.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead and text me if you have a hand tattoo. And you're like, oh my god, she's right, I have what. I've been working here for a long time. I've never noticed that before. I've noticed just an average segment of the population has hand tattoos.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think maybe Secretary Brie has a hand tattoo. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like she might.
Speaker 4: And so next time we have someone and who has a hand tattoo, how am I going to relay that to you?
Speaker 2: Should I touch my nose and my ear and then my nose.
Speaker 5: Like, well, I think now that you put it on our radar, it's something we're probably gonna look for.
Speaker 1: So if you buy an orange car, then you notice all kinds of orange cars out. When I bought a motorcycle, I notice motorcycles all over the place. Right, Yeah, that's true. So maybe it means you should get a hand tattoo.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would. My mother would murder me.
Speaker 1: You should do the funny little thing where you get a mustache tattooed on the side of your index finger. Then you can hold that mustache up to your nose as a funny bit. That'd be a funny bit, Bailey about laugh you generate by doing that.
Speaker 2: Let's bring back twenty ten because that's what.
Speaker 4: Remember, my sister has hand tattoos and she listens.
Speaker 2: So what does she have as a hand tattoo.
Speaker 4: She just has like little dots on her fingers that I'm pretty sure she gave.
Speaker 2: Herself, like Morse code or something like that. They look like Morse code, are they? No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Just does she have an at home tattoo?
Speaker 7: Kid?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I think she was just in like high school and used to pin because she was one of them. Okay, I was gonna say it stuck like a stayed. Yeah, it stayed.
Speaker 1: It's you use ink and then you take a needle and then you just kind of stick it into your skin. I have a friend who's back in high school. Her friend gave her a very bad heart tattoo about the size of a penny, and it's right where the face of her wristwatch would sit. So she wears a wristwatch to cover up this bad high school heart shaped tattoo exactly.
Speaker 2: We got some messages.
Speaker 1: Already from people saying yes, do I do have ad tattoo?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: A lot of them are saying no, but I'm going to cherry pick the ones that are saying yes.
Speaker 2: So this one says I have a hand tattoo.
Speaker 9: Lo l.
Speaker 4: This one says I have two hand tattoos. And this one says me and my fiance both have hand tattoos and we are both listeners.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you. There are other ones that say no, but I'm going to skip those. There's quite a few other ones that say no.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This one says I don't have one, but I planned on getting.
Speaker 3: Okay, the hand a bad place to get a tattoo. I know there's a chart of like, you know, this was where it would hurt the most.
Speaker 2: Of the least.
Speaker 4: I think, yes, it would hurt a lot because your bones are like right up by your skin, so it would just be like right onto your bone.
Speaker 2: That's probably true, Alexa.
Speaker 1: Where is the most painful place on your body to get a tattoo?
Speaker 9: The armpit is considered the most painful tattoo Areas with thin skin or lots of nerve and like ribs, ankles, hands, feet, and face also tend to hurt more.
Speaker 2: Think about how much pain Post alone spent in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hair tattoos, face, because Dave, you've said that the ones on your caps.
Speaker 2: Hurt pretty bad, right, they were about as much pain as I could sand. Yeah, right.
Speaker 5: And the one on my ribcage was like not that bad, but like it would definitely hurt. The one behind my ear felt like nothing. I was like, I think because she said ribs is one of the worst. I think I like set myself up to experience some of the worst tattoo pain that it only went uphill hill whatever.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anybody was getting a tattoo and they said I cannot and they got like, you know, just like three, like one third of their tattoo and they said I cannot do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is just a movie I'm thinking of, or I feel like it might have been. My aunt was trying to get even something small, like very much like a heart on her hand and one, two, three dots was like, nope, I can't deal with it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: She just has like half of whatever it was supposed to be on her body and I'm just like, okay, it's weird.
Speaker 2: Now good pain tolerant. I guess yeah, all over. How many tattoos you have, Bailey? I don't know, like fifteen, Really you've lost track. I don't know. I'd have to count them. Okay.
Speaker 4: I keep saying that if I reach seven thousand followers on Instagram, I'll do a tattoo tour.
Speaker 2: What are you at right now?
Speaker 4: I'm like at six four hundred sixty four something like seven thousand. That's not that's easy. Oh wait, I'm at six nine forty.
Speaker 2: So I just need sixty more followers.
Speaker 1: Okay, sixty more followers and you'll do a tattoo tour, which is like a video of you, like being pulling your pants down that.
Speaker 2: Type of thing.
Speaker 4: That is that, this is this, that is that? Like she has that many where she's gonna have to pull her pants down. But no, I do have one on my high butt, a high butt tattoo. Okay, but we don't see those on people. I'm testing a hand. Tattoos are what all of our listeners have.
Speaker 3: I don't know what all of our listeners do. Is a high butt of like a tram stamp or it's like on my cheek. It's on high cheek, Sam goes in the middle, right above your butt crack. Yes, I think right, it's correct.
Speaker 1: Those aren't really in vogue anymore. No, but if you were born in nineteen fifty six, you probably have one.
Speaker 4: Here's some other texts. My hand tattoos her way less than my forearm. Ooh, other people saying I have a hand tattoo. Exactly all of our listeners have hand tattoos. If you don't have one, now, it's only a matter of time.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Bailey Nick.
Speaker 1: I'm coming up on KATIBB. We get a lot to cover. We'll do Dave's dirt in just a second. If you're new to the show. That's kind of our celebrity news ish lifestyle kind of thing. There is a celebrity that says they are they work harder than almost everyone else, and they're a big celebrity. They said one of the reasons they work harder than everybody else. Also, Chapel Rone has left her management agency. We'll tell you why. She said. I am du in Dune and more on Dave's Dirt coming up in a second. On KD double you WB. Well, let's gossip a little bit. So Chapel Roan has dumped her manager, and this is the reason why it's kind of interesting. Basically, she said that her agent, who's been exposed by the Jeffrey Epstein files. Emails became public that revealed Casey Wasserman had a relationship with Josel Maxwell, Ji Leasin Julane Maxwell. She's serving time for sex trafficking. He acknowledged flying on Epstein's plane. The agency clients include Adam Sandler, Brad Pitt, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Pharrell, and Imagine Dragons.
Speaker 2: So Chapel said, I am done, yes are you? So that's the latest on that.
Speaker 5: Love is in the air for Kim Kardashian because it appears she'll be spending Valentine's Day with F one driver Lewis Hamilton. A source told People magazine that the pair already have plans to see each other again soon, and we were talking, I think last week they spent some time together in Paris, but Lewis and Kim did sit.
Speaker 2: Together at the Super Bowl this past Sunday.
Speaker 5: They each made separate plans to attend the game, but after spending a romantic getaway in England, and Paris. He chose to sit with Kim and her pea box, which she shared with her sister, Kendall, Justin and Haley Bieber and others, which I kind of forgot for a second how Kendall used to date Bad Bunny and they did show video there.
Speaker 2: Oh and she was like, dancing and having a good time.
Speaker 5: Doesn't seem like there's any bad blood between the two of them, So that was nice to see.
Speaker 4: God, the Kardashians have dated so many people I can't.
Speaker 2: But Kendall not so many.
Speaker 5: True, So that's why I was like, God, I've forgotten bum lawn.
Speaker 4: That sound They kind of sound like they would be a cute couple though, Oh well, so much for that. Timothy's Shala May is catching heat for a recent interview he did for a French radio station.
Speaker 2: It was all in French, so I will translate for you. Yeah, what saying he.
Speaker 4: Said, I know it's not normal to talk about yourself like this, but I knew I had a pretty unique talent.
Speaker 2: I work harder than almost everyone I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he thinks that he is the hardest working person that he knows, which a lot of people were commenting on it kind of you know, calling him out on that, saying he should meet more people or think about the literal arm of much lower wage workers that keep his kind of business alive and prop up his hard work. And someone else says, I can't imagine any female celebrity talking like this without getting the most deranged backlash.
Speaker 2: So Timothy Shallow may thinks he's the greatest.
Speaker 5: I don't want him to turn into because as of now I still find him to be like this nerdy theater person.
Speaker 3: He's also still very young, like you got to I think, a long way to go. But for you, I mean compared to like other hardworking actors. Well, yeah he's thirty. Wow, he's thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm old. Yeah you are. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I found this list online I thought was interesting. The number one comfort shows are the favorite ones, and I'll go ten to one and I'll do it quick.
Speaker 2: Number ten is Malcolm in the Middle, okay.
Speaker 3: Number nine Brooklyn nine to nine, Number eight, Fresh Prince of bel Air. Number seven I Love Lucy, which is a bit of an older one. Number six The Office that Makes Sense. Top five Comfort Shows, number five, Golden Girls, number four Parks and rec totally understand that number three is The Simpsons, Number two Big Bang Theory, and any guesses in the room.
Speaker 2: On the number one favorite comfort show, I would have said the Office Surprise, Office was Friends? Is it Friends? It's s Creek. Ah, that kind of makes sense. Yeah, I can see that. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I like that's a great comfort show. Is the Andy Griffith Show, because it was so just everything was solved thirty minutes later. They lived in a quiet little town called Mayberry. Everybody was like, everybody was insane except for Opie and Sheriff Taylor. It was just such a It's like it's like an aspirin. It's like a tilt allspad it is. It's kind of like, oh man, I'm not feeling very good. I'm going to turn on this comfort show. This is Savannah Guthrie is just such a horrible story. Now asking for the public's help to help find her mother.
Speaker 7: Enter into another week of this nightmare. Thank you so much for all of the prayers and the love that we have.
Speaker 2: Followed my sister and brother and I and that our.
Speaker 7: Mom has helped, because we believe that somehow, some way she is feeling these prayers. We believe our mom is still out there. We are an hour of desperation and we need your help.
Speaker 1: And they're willing to pay. I think the ransom has gone up to like a million or six million dollars. I haven't honestly kept track, but it was like fifty thousand a week ago, and now it's like when it was fifty thousand, I was thinking that's not very much for the situation, but I think now it's millions of dollars. Still no word from the abductor Wow or today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Last Friday we talked about how the opal Lte music video was released and I need a Bailly and Dave to watch it because there's something in there that I think maybe was from Napoleon Dynamite, but I don't know. However, there's a lot of celeb cameos in it, and Grab Norton here is talking about how Taylor Swift, because he was in it, was a great director.
Speaker 6: So she was on the show with Killian Murphy, Donald Leeson, Greta Lee, Jodi Turnis Smith and Loose Capaldi and Don't rely since said something about his dancing and he said, oh, I'm hoping to be in the next day of the Swift video and you see her little eyes go but doing little light bulb moment and the next thing you know, she's written this whole treatment and we're all in it.
Speaker 5: So she went on to like the show and basically all the guests that were on that show with her.
Speaker 2: When she first released.
Speaker 5: That album, one made the joke of I'm trying to be in a Taylor Swift music video, and then you do see it like she put that at the end of the video, her like having a light bulb go off while she's on that show and being like, oh wow, I should have all.
Speaker 2: Of them in it. You guys should watch the video. Watch it's pretty funny. I will.
Speaker 4: Last week, Kelly Clarkson announced that she was going to end the show after the current seventh seventh season, and the show is going to run as planned this season. She's going to take some time off and have some guest hosts fill in, and so her first guest host this season will be Pink, and Pink is going to be the guest host for the whole week of March second. And now I wonder if it's like a test to see who will take over for her. Potentially, I'm spreading rumors yeah, maybe pink.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is the dirt for now, which we had more time, but we don't. We'll be back in a second with your sing along song of the day. Every morning we play a song that's fun to sing along with right around this time because you're probably just getting your day started. We'd love to kind of energize you a little bit, make you feel good. It's good for your system, your heart, your lungs, your soul to sing along with the radio. That is a scientific fact. But what song you want to sing along with? Send me an idea via text at KDB one and then stay here to hear the song.
Speaker 2: I have a stupid question today on the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 4: What skill would make everyone you know hate you more than they already do?
Speaker 2: So you need a skill.
Speaker 4: You haven't had the skill yet, So Dave, you can't say magic because that's the reason people already. Okay, so think about a new skill that was funny that would make everyone you know hate you.
Speaker 1: A gift of selling cryptocurrency? Ooh, so if I could like really sell you on cryptocurrency, or a skill that I know everything about cryptocurrency.
Speaker 2: So crypto is.
Speaker 1: Up to thirteen point nine two this morning, So it's a good time to get into cryptocurrency because yesterday it was a twelve point six y four to one. It's thirteen ninety so you got no idea what he's talking, no one at all. But if I came in every morning with a great skill on cryptocurrency, you would hate me.
Speaker 2: You'd like work it into every conversation.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, yeah, you, guys, I just opened a new debit card, and they'd be like, well, you know what you could do is open a crypto card.
Speaker 1: By investing crypto. Yeah, yes, it's volatile, but it is also volatile.
Speaker 2: Jenny, What skill would make everyone you know hate you?
Speaker 5: Is this not considered a skill because it's probably more of just like a natural talent. If I was just like a really good runner, I guess it.
Speaker 4: I mean you could be like if you run everywhere and you're like, actually, I don't drive, I run, right.
Speaker 5: Like if I just like ran everywhere and I was in like insane shape and it just came naturally to me. Yeah, because I've been around people like that. We're like they've never ran a day in their life, and suddenly they can just go run five miles and I hate them, So I think that would be mine.
Speaker 4: I actually know somebody Katie Cast's boyfriend who runs everywhere in like below like sub atomic level level temperature.
Speaker 2: She's not good. I'm gonna run everywhere. She puts on a backpack and runs there. I just watched this video of a girl.
Speaker 3: It was whatever the temperatures were like two weeks two, three weeks ago, where it was like below and she went on a run two hours later, frostbite on her face.
Speaker 10: What don't do that, or at least cover her up if you're gonna do that. But if it's below zero, just it's okay. But Jenny, I can see that for you. You could be one of those annoying runner people. Vine What skill would make everyone.
Speaker 2: You know hate you?
Speaker 3: If I could perfectly predict plot twists out loud, you would too, Yeah, I would, you know. I love watching movies and stuff. So let's just say we're not even to the middle of We're in like the first twenty minutes, and I'm like, oh, he's gonna die at the end.
Speaker 2: It's her mother. People would never invite me over for a movie night. That guy's been dead the whole time.
Speaker 4: The kid sees him right, yeah, okay, I like that one.
Speaker 2: Mine would clearly be singing.
Speaker 4: If I was a good singer, everyone would hate me because I would be one of those like girls that you had in your choir class that would be like, yeah, excuse me, actually, isn't it meant to go? And then everyone'd be like yes, wow, okay, good good job, good job. So I would be really good at singing, and I would sing all the time just to show off that I can sing like they do kind of on American Idol, we had.
Speaker 1: A girl on her school bus that did that. Everybody crazy and she used to go, come on, you guys, let's sing something, and everybody'd be like, god, shut up, or.
Speaker 2: Like the splits.
Speaker 4: I feel like Jenny and I could be insufferable if we knew how to do the splits.
Speaker 2: Watch this, Dave?
Speaker 1: Are you watching me?
Speaker 2: Hold out again?
Speaker 4: Someone detexted saying a photogenic memory. I wonder if they mean a photographic memory. Photogenic memory.
Speaker 2: I don't think that'd bother me. I will know, well, and maybe unless you use it against me, but it definitely could help me. Yeah, you would use it. That's what makes you insufferable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd be like, well, actually, I remember exactly what you did that one time, because I have a photographic memory. Yeah, yeah, okay, that's the daily Bailey today. What skill would make you insufferable and everyone you know hate you.
Speaker 1: If you're around in the nineteen nineties. They've been trending lately because people are like, oh my god, the nineties were so great. I'm so nostalgic for the nineties. But we found a list of things about the nineties that were not so great, for example, late fees at Blockbuster and rewinding VHS tape.
Speaker 2: So don't worry. I get a whole list for you coming up next. One on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Dude, whatever age you get, you get to nostalgic for the era when you were like fifteen. So if you were fifteen ish or somewhere around there in the nineties at some time at one point, you're gonna nostalgic and go oh man, Blockbuster was so cool.
Speaker 2: And it was.
Speaker 1: But here's some of the things that are not so perfect about the nineties. Not to like, you know, pe and your wheedies or anything like that, but here we go. The insanely high prices for technology that's basically now like small TVs. Yeah, the computers were very expensive. Late fees at Blockbuster. Rewinding VHS tapes be kind rewind. Get locked out of your house after school, have no way to contact your parents, so you sat there on the porch for three hours.
Speaker 2: Until they got hold. Now I have done that.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of terrible, scary stuff in the news. Columbine, Waco, the age crisis, Oklahoma City bombings, crack epidemic. So there's a lot of bad stuff in the news. Calling someone you want to date but their parents pick up the phone. Hello, Hi, is Bailey there.
Speaker 4: Someone called me who wanted to date me, and my mom answered the phone and hung up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my life could be so different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, cigarette smoke everywhere, not to mention cigarette butts. Another one ordering stuff from black and white, low resolution printed catalogs, having to wait six weeks for it to arrive.
Speaker 2: My grandma still orders from catalogs. I feel like I still there.
Speaker 1: There's a joy to it. There really is. It's kind of like knitting. It's old school, but there's a joy and a peacefulness to it. Rather than scrolling on hommakershlimmer dot com, you open up the catalog and you're like, oh, look at that.
Speaker 4: It's a backscratcher. The first online store is that catalog. And then Jenny and I used to like circle all the toys that, yeah.
Speaker 3: They had in your day when I was very young my grandma young five years ago, right right.
Speaker 1: Other things from the nineties. Hearing a great song and knowing you might never find it again. It's like, Oh, I really like that song. What is that? And then the DJ comes out of the song and he's like, come it up, We're gonna be over at the bunker over in Burnsville. Bumpers in Burnsville today from eleven till two, and it's like, what's the name of the song?
Speaker 2: DJ's are stupid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, CD players skipping in the car whenever you go over a bumper while walking another one. If your friend moved away, there weren't a lot of ways to keep up with them besides maybe writing them a letter or a telephone call.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's wild to think about. Yeah, at the same time, I'm.
Speaker 4: Thinking, well, we said it's suchally the same thing. But like in second grade, my best friend, her name is Brittany Petterson. I have no idea where Britney Petterson's off to she was my best friend. You had like every year in school you had a new best friend. Yeah, and then you'd always had like your neighbor best friend as well.
Speaker 2: Where are all those people?
Speaker 5: You know? I think too, because I had a friend in third grade named Amy who had a twin and I was only really friends with Amy.
Speaker 2: I'll be I feel like, but they moved away. I feel like this is some breach of privacy.
Speaker 3: But in third grade, which for me was two thousand and eight nine, they gave us like a class list of everybody's addresses and phone numbers, and I was like, thinking.
Speaker 2: Rack of it. Now, I'm like, I don't think I would want this for my kid in third grade. But that's how we can I can find Gibson again. It was one of the first boys I kissed.
Speaker 1: A couple of more things that were bad about the nineteen nineties taking a full day to download anything. Here you were hooked up to your twelve hundred bod modem and it would be likeker and then you're trying to download porn and it takes forever.
Speaker 4: Couldn't use the internet otherwise you had to leave and let it download.
Speaker 2: Right stop downloading your porn.
Speaker 1: It's real slow, mom, I'm only down to her nipples. What another one? Frosted tips were bad in the nineties, Okay, I guess so. And also snack Well's double food cookie cakes were also bad.
Speaker 2: No, I thought that was funny.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do that is the dirt and no, it's not either is you can't make this tough up.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on. Brought to you by the Leo Agents. We've got that right, good job.
Speaker 1: Yes, and now time for a Black History moment. It's Black History Month. Let's get started on KDUB.
Speaker 8: Let's get flowers to the voices that change the games. So it's time to celebrate another artist on funs. Black History Month moment on kd WB.
Speaker 3: Today's Black History Month moment is about music legend Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 1: We Know.
Speaker 3: Stevie has been a pioneer in music for decades, across all genres including R and B, pop, soul, gospel, funk, and jazz. He was called the child Prodigy at eleven years old, primarily due to being a one man band who's been blind since shortly after birth. Stevie's song Fingertips was a number one hit on the Billboard Hot one hundred when he was thirteen, making him the youngest solo artist ever to top the chart.
Speaker 2: Stevie is one of the best selling artists.
Speaker 3: Of all time, and he's won twenty five Grammy Awards, is most by a male solo artist. Stevie had a couple of albums that won Grammy of the Year, but the one that most people resonate with nearly fifty years later, the Songs in the Kia Life. Stevie has done songs with music legends like Paul McCartney, das trumpeter Dizzy Gillespian, and this song off of his album Hotter Than July helped establish Martin Luther King Junior's Birthday as a national holiday.
Speaker 2: We'd be sitting here.
Speaker 3: All day if I played every single one of Stevie Wonder's hits, which is what makes him a timeless artist, the fact that no matter how old you are, you know a Stevie Wonder song. So let's continue to celebrate and enjoy the legend that is the one, the only Stevie Wonder. For today's Black History Month moment.
Speaker 8: Celebrating the voices that shifted culture forward in Paul Mathon on kd WB.
Speaker 2: I love that song.
Speaker 1: I used to sneak down to my brother's room and he had the record and he had a fancy Pioneer stereo and he'd be at school and I'd go down and I'd like jam out to sird Duke because A Ba C Millimo.
Speaker 2: And the King with the voice ring? Are you playing my records? God son of a mom David playing my records with.
Speaker 3: Some songs like that, that whole album songs in the Key of Life, Timeless, Yeah, good job on all.
Speaker 1: Right, it is katib Tob. We'll be back in a moment. We had everything from what's check this out? We did not have a winner yesterday, and we revealed some squares in the Wedding Day Diamonds win one thousand dollars pair of ear rings for Valentine's Day contest. That's twenty minutes away. Hang on to win that one. You could win these by the end of the I mean in the next few minutes, so hang on. Also, we're gonna play the lyrics Shuffle in a second and probably my favorite game of the week, where Jenny gives us a word, we come up with a word, a song that's got that word in it, and we'll play it next