Speaker 1: But Jesse Kelly Show, let's have some fun on a Wednesday home day, and there are fantastic things happening. We have so much to talk about tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Yes, I am going to talk about the elections from last night, mainly the Texas ones, because there's so many national implications for things that are happening there. We are going to talk about it. Of course, we are going to have Daniel Turner on probably next hour. Yeah, next hour, We're gonna have Daniel Turner on. I have oil questions, the straight of Horror moves eat Ron gas prices are already up eleven cents a gallon. What's happening here? We're gonna talk to him about that. We are going to honor the fallen here in a few We're gonna get to emails. Billy Idols said, smoking crack helped him quit heroin all that in so much more tonight on the World Famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Sorry, I'm getting a little choked up already before before we do anything else, we have to do this. It's not easy to say goodbye, all right, It's never easy to say goodbye. And if you listen last night, you know there's someone near and dear to my heart and now she's gone. So Jewish producer Chris put this together. I know that you might cry, and I want you to know as you listen to this, that's okay if you have to, it's fine. I get it. I'm grieving. I'm hurting today. But what do you have to say goodbye to our angel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe because these people they are crazy, because they always talk about how Christian they is. Listen, I'm a gun sold in Texan, right. I've always been someone who has been intellectual. I was top ten percent of my class, and that is specifically why I said a Jeffrey Epstein. Unlike Republicans, I at least don't go out and just tell lies. But it's somebody who understands history. When I see Ice, I see slaves patrols. That's all Ice am supposed to do. Look at them as a fancy uber driver.
Speaker 1: We done picking cotton.
Speaker 3: It is not a criminal violation to ensure the country illegally. As we know, the Republican Party is run by Russians at this point in sign.
Speaker 1: But you have this woman Crockett. She's a very low IQ person. I watched her the other day. She's definitely a low IQ person. We will miss you, Jasmine. She got Redistrict out of her house seat. She made a valiant run to be the Democrat nominee for Senate Texas, and now she's gone and it hurts, and I will talk more about that. I would say, all right, that's obviously the joking portion. I do want to do something else before we get into the rest of the show. And I haven't yet decided how we're going to handle the troops who die in this Iran war. I'm decided on that yet. Oh, we're gonna read every name or we gonna I don't know. I would like to do that. I hope I don't have to do another one. But we do have the names of the people who died. Pentagon identifies four US soldiers killed and the Iranian drone strike. Remember, these people have families who are in so much pain right now. It's your worst nightmare. If you are the parent, husband, wife, child of somebody in uniform and they go overseas, your worst nightmare is getting that knock at the door and finding out they're never coming back home again. Then so we are going to read their names, and we are going to honor them with taps, and then we'll move on and we'll talk politics, all right. The US Army Reserve Captain Cody A. Cork, winter Haven, Florida. Sergeant first Class Noah Tegians, Bellevue, Nebraska, Sergeant first class Nicole Amore White, Bear Lake, Minnesota. Sergeant Declan Cody of Des Moines, Iowa. They were killed in a drone attack. There are two others who were killed, but as of right now, I haven't seen the names yet. The Pentagon release these names, and you're wondering, before we play taps, why haven't they released the other names. They wait until they have been able to notify next of kin. And that is not a phone call and should not be a phone call. You have to contact them in person, so sometimes there's a lag time. But we have these four names, and I hope you will join me and praying for their families as we honor their sacrifice. Rest in peace, warriors. All right, Let's talk about last night. Let's clear up some things. What happened, why it happened, how we're marching forward, Why does this matter? Why does Texas matter? It all for the United States of America. Well, actually these things are critically important. What happened last night and mostly very very good things happened last night. Let me explain something in case you don't understand all this runoff talk today. So this is just kind of a basic level one oh one level in the state of Texas. I'm not going to give you and bore you all the details. And there are a lot of states like this. If you don't get a high enough person percentage of the primary vote, the primary is not decided that night. What happens from there is they dumped the people who didn't get a high enough percentage, and you move forward in a runoff election against the other guy. Just two people. Basically they're taking the top two and they say, now you two have to fight it out again. For instance, the one everyone's paying attention to right now, Ken Paxton and John Cornyan squared off in a primary election, but there were other people running. Wesley Hunt, other people. Cornyn didn't get the percentage he needed, neither did Paxton. They are now advancing to a runoff election. It will be one of those two. And these runoff elections are in May. Attorney general, same thing this is what happened last night. Now let's cover this. Let's focus for a moment on the Senate, and I'm going to get to the Democrat part of it, but the report looking part of it. What happens from here is that dirty, filthy swamp rat rhino John Cornyan going to defeat Ken Paxton in May? Is that gonna happen? I don't know, but John Cornyn, I have heard the number seventy million. I've heard the number one hundred million. That's a staggering amount of money spent, an unbelievable amount of money in that primary compared to Ken Paxton's four million, and Cornyn so unpopular with his votes and his dirty amnesty gun grabbing ways, still couldn't get to where he wanted to get. Now, what's gonna happen in May? I don't know yet, but I'll tell you already already. No, we haven't, we haven't removed John Cornyn already the other losers in the GOP Senate they're already watching, and they're already squirming in their chairs. They're not to come out and say this publicly, but I'm telling you right now, I know this. They're already sitting back in their room talking to each other and saying to themselves, we spent seventy million dollars on John Corner and he he now has to go to a runoff election. How why what happened there? And they are going to figure out as they try to hash this out what happened there, they're going to figure out that you are changing, that I am changing. When I say you and I, I'm talking about the GOP primary voter, who I have yelled about, who I have insulted time and time again, as I've said it a million times. Traditionally, the GOP red state primary voter is the dumbest, laziest voter in the United States of America because he's in a relatively safe state, a red state, and so he either doesn't vote in his primary, or he'll go down and vote while he's been there for a while. And that's why we're stuck with these losers from red states. But I have to give credit where credit is due. If I'm going to insult, we're getting better. Just think Wednesday, all right, So let's go ahead. The emails are pouring in right now, so let's go ahead and address it. Here's the emails Jesse, I don live in Texas. Some sad Jaz has been lost to primary. Okay, whatever, not that one, this Jesse? Why would Trump endorse Rhino Cornyan versus Paxton? All Right, calm down for a moment here, in case you're not up on the news, here's what happened. It came out earlier today after last night's primary election. John Cornyn worthless piece of craft senator. He's going to a runoff election against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. Donald Trump came out earlier and he said, I'm going to be endorsing a candidate soon, and the one I'm not endorsing, I'm gonna tell him to get out of the race. All right, all right, that happened. Then something else happened. I'll tell you The first place I saw this reported The Atlantic. Granted the Atlantic is a far left wing, disgusting communist rag but the Atlantic came out and The Atlantic reported that sources told the Atlantic that Donald Trump was about to endorse John Cornyn. This is a few hours ago. In case you're not up on everything, this is a few hours ago. As you can probably imagine, every single anti communist, myself included lost their ever loving mind at the thought of Trump stepping in and endorsing a swamp rat like Cornyn over Paxton. Let's a couple things first, though. One. As of when, it's five point twenty three this time, so that's six twenty three Eastern time, there has been no endorsement yet none. We are the Jewish producer. Chris is watching it. I'll probably let it go for tonight. If he ends up doing it later, I'll probably just talk about it tomorrow. But as of right now, that has not happened yet. So calm down, right, calm down. That maybe could be a result of the Trump administration watching the collective anger from some of the most hardcore Trump allies at the very rumor that he would endorse a swamp rat like John Cornyn. I know, you get anger with Trump sometimes, you love him sometimes and hate him sometimes that's the way it goes. He's a very bombastic person. He has his own ways about him. I get really mad at him, sometimes I'm really happy with him. Sometimes I'm gonna go ahead and spoil it for you. Now, if he endorses John Cornyan and screws us over in this thing, don't even turn on the radio tomorrow because you may hear me have a heart attack on the air. I'm going to lose my ever loving mind if he screws us over in this race. As of right now, that does not happen. And to his credit, Donald Trump listens when there is so much anger from his base. He's done it time and time in time again. There are a million examples of this. The vaccine when he started his second run for pre well third run for president, and he started doing the tour and he started trying to sell that vaccine. I think we should own it. I love that COVID vaccine. The room when Dad Quiet crickets even heard some booze. It didn't take very many of those. Donald Trump didn't mention it again. Let it go. When he did that one interview with Laura Ingram. This is more recent, and he was talking about how we have to bring in all these people from India and he said on camera, Ah, we don't have the talent here. That landed like a lead balloon. Then he got up the next day and he said it again, we don't have the talent. The response was so vicious to that he has not mentioned it one more time, not a single other time because the blowback was that bad. Since that article came out earlier today, the headline Trump's gonna on doors corning and tell Paxton to drop out. Hardcore Maga people, hardcore Trump people, many of them friends of mine, have been crucifying the idea. I don't know that I've seen a single person support it. I don't know that I've seen a single one support it. At least nobody that I I know support it. It has been almost universal outrage at the very thought that he would endorse the swamp rap over somebody to his right. So, look, you may do it in the next hour, Like I said, I if he does it to this point in time, and it's gonna let it go into it tomorrow. But hours ago he said he was going to make an endorsement soon. Nothing so far. That is not me telling you he won't. Donald Trump's endorsement history is nothing short of abysmal. He carries water for Lindsey Graham every election. He's just awful at endorsing. He endorses the people who fill up the swamp he claimed he wanted to drain. He's bad at it. He's terrible at it. I know that. So that makes people nervous that he's going to do it. You can argue, well, what if he gets a Save Act passed for that, Well, why can't you pass the Save Act? No, you can't do the right thing. Now you have to sit around and wait for Trump's No. No no, no, no, no, no no no. You don't get to hold us hostage over securing our elections. Anyway, We're gonna let this go. Let's hope we don't have to revisit it tomorrow. I don't think he has to endorse anybody. Let him fight, let the people decide. All right, we'll be back.
Speaker 4: It's the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. Member, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com, your love, your hate, your death, threats, everyone who's offended.
Speaker 1: And you all got your feathers all rouffled because the last segment. You're welcome to send it on in. I'm not gonna care because I'm correct, but you're welcome to fire off that. Now, let's move off of that. I'm done talking about that ridiculous corn and Trump endorsement filth. I wanna talk about this first. This is more about life. Than politics. You know, we've had a great deal of fun at Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 3: Experienced, maybe because these people they are crazy, because they always look about how Christian is.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of fun at her expense, and it's sad that those days are leaving. But you know what Jasmine Crockett really is, I mean, this is her last night.
Speaker 3: Alred has already stated we encourage each and every one of you to remain resilient. We cannot allow this type of behavior to be rewarded because so long as they know that they can win, even if it means cheating.
Speaker 1: Already accusing Democrats of cheating in the election. You know what, Jasmin Crockett is a chaos agent. I refer to her to people like this as a chaos agent. And there is a chance, probably a good chance, you have or have had a chaos agent in your life at some point in time. Maybe you Chris is laughing and nodding his head. Maybe you work with them. Maybe it's a family member, could even be your mom, your sister, your brother, could be you know what a chaos agent is. Obviously it's an obvious point. But whatever situation you put them in, it will automatically start to fracture and blow up, and there will be drama and controversy. You could put Jasmine Crocket at a resort in Barbados. You could put her in a warehouse factory job running a forklift. You could put her in the United States House of Representatives. You could put her in a Bible study. It wouldn't matter where you put. Jasmine Crocket. A chaos agent like that will bring chaos with her wherever she goes. I have greatly enjoyed her because she brought chaos into the Democrat Party and blew up the party. I completely despise or at least helped blow it up. It's sad she is leaving, but I guarantee you this. Wherever she goes next, chaos will follow. This though, is not about her, So we're going to get to this Democrat nominee for Senate. This is not about her, This is about you. This is about me. I've told you this before. Hear me out on this. It took me some time to learn this. The greatest combination of two skills you can have in your life that will make your life better is one the ability to smell crazy, and two the guts to cut it out of your life immediately. Maybe you have one of these chaos agents who works for you, Fire them tomorrow, fire them. Maybe. Look, maybe it is a relative. Maybe every time you pick up the phone and you see your it's your sister on the other end. Maybe it's someone you love and you know you even wins because you know it's going to be drama. What's going to be a Cut her off, stop talking to her, take her call once a year instead of once a month. Identify chaos agents and cut them out of your life immediately. You will never reason with them, you will never change them. You're going to get chaos from them all the time. Now, as long as we're talking about the Texas Senate race, I know Democrats have managed to convince themselves that James tallerco has a chance to win a Senate seat in the state of Texas, and he's not going to win. He's not going to win. And here's why he's not going to win. Communists have been playing this game for a long time. We've discussed it many times before, where they hate you, they hate your religious beliefs, but they can't necessarily put it in those words, so they'll try to wear your religious beliefs as a skin suit and use them to just simply promote Democrat policies. This happens in churches in blue areas all across the United States of America. As we've mentioned before, that quote pastor's a woman. There's a tranny flag flying in front of the church, and she's going to get up and open up her Bible and tell you that Jesus would want the two lessies to get married, that black liberation theology. Pastor, praise Jesus for Democrats. We're going to smile Republicans like the devil. It's just a communist trying to wear your beliefs as a skin suit. They're just revolutionaries, is all they are. James Tallerco has been trying to play this game in Texas for a very long time. I know Democrats convince themselves because he sounds he sounds so reasonable. Surely he'll be able to win over those Texas right wingers. You understand that this guy's not winning in Texas.
Speaker 2: Did they teach you in Sunday School that Jesus Christ himself was a radical feminist.
Speaker 1: This guy's not winning in Texas.
Speaker 2: I want us all to be aware of is that modern science obviously recognized that there are many more than two biological sexes.
Speaker 1: In fact, there are six six biological sexes. I'll land well in Texas or this doozy here, get used to hearing this, because if you live in the great state of Texas, this is going to be all over your television set between now and November.
Speaker 2: Before we go further, I want to acknowledge that our trans community needs abortion care too. Defending trans Texans is something we have to do.
Speaker 1: Just want to make sure you could hear this. I'll play it again, but our trans community needs abortion care too. This is the candidate Texas Democrats thought they were going to be able to sell to right wingers in Textsfore we.
Speaker 2: Go further, I want to acknowledge that our trans community needs abortion care too. Defending trans Texans is something we have to do every day at the state Capitol, and you better believe I'll be getting sermons on that too. So when I use the word woman, it should not be understood as an exhaustive term, but rather as a as a lens through which to understand, examine, and interrogate patriarchy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going to land really well in Texas. I played that for you, though, just as a reminder. The Communists destroy the churches as fast as they can. The ones they can't burn down, they try to co opt all in the name of the revolution. And so in the Soviet Union, they would stand in front of the congregation, the pastors who bent the knee and allowed themselves to be co opted, and they would tell the people that Jesus would want you to serve the state and do as you're told. Here in the United States of America, they put on those pastors' robes and they tell you that Jesus would want you to abort your baby. There are six s. There are six sense sexes. That Republicans are evil, that only Democrats can win. That it takes the exact same form here for the exact same reason. This is what they do. We are going to keep our Senate seat here in Texas. Don't worry about that. What we have to worry about is this primary nonsense. All right. We are going to to move on past this because I have other things. I want to get to. Another thing the communists do. It's a story that it didn't get a lot of noise everyone's talking about different things today. They're talking about the corn and stuff, they're talking about Iran, They're talking about everything. But there's another thing. Communists are very very famous for, great example today. We'll talk about it in a moment. If you've missed any part of the show, you can download it on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Don't yell at me that the show is divided up into three hours, and don't yell at me that the hours are not always in the right order, and sometimes they're in reverse order. It's the Sart's fault. It's not our fault. We're trying to get it fixed, and I don't know what to do about it. Now, another thing before we get back to one more thing on the Texas election from last night. Politico an evil, disgusting communist organization media outlet. They're coming out now just like Jake Tapper did, coming out after the fact, and they're talking about how Joe Biden was dysfunctional, how his administration was dysfunctional. I only point this out not because it's a major story. You already knew that. You knew Joe Biden couldn't function, you knew the administration was dysfunctional. It was packed full of dirty commedies, not capable people. Of course, it was dysfunctional. All communist organizations are dysfunctional because they're evil people who each other apart. It's awful anyway. Media outlets, Communist media outlets have been doing this for a hundred years. While the communist revolution is moving forward, the media outlet will cover for it. After the communist revolution in some way gets stopped or slowed down, once it's already done, once it's already done its damage, then the media outlet will take a moment and point out how bad it was in an effort to try to salvage some semblance of credibility. Well, I just wanted to let you know, oh, that Biden White House was pretty dysfunctional. Of course, Politico never could bring themselves to print that while the Biden White House was tearing through this country like a hot knife through butter. But now now that it's way too late, I mean, gosh, you guysn't been in the White House in a year. Now they start printing that stuff. Now, let's talk about one more thing that happened last night. Dan Crenshaw lost his primary in Texas. People, I've had a lot of emails today of people asking why maybe people outside of taxes and maybe they just saw that, you know, Dan Crenshaw and ABC Oald thing, and they thought, well, we have Captain America here, you know, handsome guy lost and I we have Captain America here. So here's another little life lesson for you before we get to everything else. Different people have different levels of charm in their personality, obviously, and a lot of that is just flat out God given. Some people are just naturally charming people. My youngest son, Luke's fifteen. He has several times walked into a room full of adults and had him all eating out of his hand, laughing, had him in stitches. He's just one of those guys. He can just do that, right. So maybe that's you. Maybe that's not you, and it's mine. If it's not you, God made you how, He made you, just the way he wanted you. Right. However, it's really really important in life, in all in all parts of life that work at school, if you're a politician, to understand that likability can get you really really far in life, and if people dislike you, if you're a little prickly, it is going to hold you back in ways some ways that might even be unfair. I'm the best performing guy in the office. I'm the best one we have here. Why did Mark get the promotion and I didn't? Because you snap at everybody, You're rude, You treat the secretary like crap and the way by, so nobody likes you. So someone else got a promotion you probably deserve. Then vice versa. Mark got the promotion you didn't. Mark asks the secretary about her kids every day. Mark's the first one with a kind word for somebody. Mark. They'll come help you staple papers if he's not doing anything. Oh, Bob, let me help you with that. Everybody likes Mark, So Mark gets a promotion while you prickly pair do not. Dan Crenshaw, if you're wondering why he lost a primary and lost it pretty solidly last night, why did he lose a primary? Look, you can't change who you are. But Dan Crenshaw is prickly. It is. It's all kinds of ideo out there. Dan Crenshaw has a tendency to talk down to people. Chris. See a look on Chris's face. Chris really doesn't like him, but he just does. Some people just do that I would recommend against it in general. That's never a way to go about your life. Dan Crenshaw has the tendency to talk down to people. You're stupid, you don't understand, you don't even get it. Maybe in some cases he was right. Maybe the person he was talking to us stupid. Maybe the person he was talking to didn't get it. You do that enough as a politician, you will not have a long political career. You know why Bill Clinton did two terms in the White House, and why Bill Clinton to this day you'll see Republicans you find him endearing. Donald Trump himself will come out, just came out recently. I like him, sad he has to give a deposition. I've always liked the Clinton's why Bill Clinton is an excellent, likable guy. I don't like him. I can't stand the Clintons. His wife is not His wife never had that and that was really what doomed her. But Bill Clinton is famous in Democrat and Republican circles for walking into a room, remembering everyone's name, slapping everyone on the back. Everyone gets a big old smile, big old and I know Bill Clinton's a world grade scumbag. And the way he's treated women, and that's not what I'm saying, So don't email me or hate about that kind of crap. I know Bill Clinton's a bad guy. Bill Clinton has charm coming out of his ears, and that people find that to be seductive. This is not really about politicians or Democrats or Republicans or any of that. This is just a lesson for you and a lesson for me. Look, I could be prickly, real prickly. I can have days in my own life, obviously, where I don't want to do this. I don't want to be here at this party, I don't want to go to this work event, I don't want to do this. And I'll tell you what. And I've had days where I've not conducted myself in a very friendly manner. Never one time did it benefit me when I walked out of there. And then I learned, as I get older, I walk into that situation even if I don't want to be there. Plaster a big old fat smile on your face, Shake some hands, kiss some babies, give someone a hug, listen to the stories about their kids, and you're gonna end up better off than you were before. All right, there's no ability like likability. That's why Dan Crenshaw isn't there. And that's the answer to your question. All right, so we have a bunch of stuff we still have to get to in the show. Gas is up eleven cents a gallon. As I mentioned earlier, Daniel Turner's gonna join us about a half hour from now. I want to know, is that gonna get worse because of all this Iran stuff? Is it gonna get better? Is? Yeah? So there's a lot I want to get to. Anyway. We still have to talk economy, we still have to talk about Billy idol, smoke and crack, all that and more still to come. Hang on,