Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Five Lies to tell your mom.
Speaker 3: Lexus wants to phone scam her mom. Hi, lexis Hi? All right, Bianca? What do we got planned?
Speaker 4: All right? So, Lexus's mom has been remarried, but she thinks sometimes her new husband can be a little sneaky, and we're going to pretend that we're busting him. So we kind of saw him hanging out with another girl.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, it's like War of the Roses meets Five lives to tell you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I always loved when like the TV show switched over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You think he's sneaky, or you think his mom or your mom thinks he's sneaky. My mom, thanks you sneaky?
Speaker 3: Uh oh, I hope there we're putting it in the atmosphere. This is not a good thing. Here we go. Five lies.
Speaker 1: Listen for these lies.
Speaker 3: Lie number one, you're gonna say some girl messaged you on Facebook. Say some girl messaged me on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Lie number two, she's been going out with Bush.
Speaker 3: Line number three.
Speaker 1: Man, she even sent me a picking him in the car together.
Speaker 3: Lie number four.
Speaker 1: And he told her you guys broke up.
Speaker 3: And Line number five, you're gonna say, she said, you need to get his ass. We're gonna call your mom up and we're gonna see what your mom's reaction is to this. Okay, I'm worried me too, but Shaer seems like he would beat my ass, and I I don't know if I want to mess with him, but all right, let's try this.
Speaker 5: Hello, Yeah, going.
Speaker 6: Up here? It just went off on Jimmy. Oh no, I'm sitting down.
Speaker 7: Listen. I just calmed down a little bit. I was calling you. I know you upset or whatever, but I was about to come up there, but I had to make the run real quick. I know you upset, but can you just listen to me for a minute and don't get more upset? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you promise?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: What's tron?
Speaker 7: So some girl messes me on Facebook last night about boys Sira, and she said they've been going out or whatever, hanging out together. So I don't know. I don't know how the lady even found me on Facebook, how she know my name or anything. Have anybody said something.
Speaker 1: To you now?
Speaker 7: And then she ended up sending me a picture of them in a car together, him and her, and okay, I'll send it to you. I guess. I guess he's been telling her that's all not y'all getting a divorce or y'all broke up or not together. Okay, so he that's what she's saying. So he obviously lying to somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah like that.
Speaker 7: She said, he lying. You need to tell your mama. You need to get his ass because he's lying. And he been telling me they not together and Blizz and I don't know. I didn't even want to call you until you because I know you already was having a rough day.
Speaker 6: I'm all right, I'm just cussing everybody out to day. That's okay, I'm straight, all right, David, I'll call you back in a minute.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, Hey mom, Mom, Yeah, we apologize.
Speaker 3: This is Lexus is on with Mojo in the morning, and she was doing five lives to tell your mom. But share hasn't done any.
Speaker 6: Of us that we know, Okay, because y'all about to have me breaking our windows and everything.
Speaker 2: That's why we had to stop you very quickly.
Speaker 6: About to have me breaking our windows and everything.
Speaker 3: Lexus was phone scamming you. So that's all she was doing. And she wanted to win you a prize and she did. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I have to ask you a question, why are you still with this guy?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, don't say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, he might be a nice guy.
Speaker 5: That's all we need.
Speaker 1: She seemed too surprised.
Speaker 7: So fast over here?
Speaker 1: Who else got cussed out today?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: My son just got cussed out. My cousin just got cussed out. I've just been cussing everybody out today.
Speaker 1: In I distance of you, can you see him?
Speaker 6: No, he's on the mobile truck. O.
Speaker 1: God, I know, I was like worried. I thought she was staring at him like he was about to get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was.
Speaker 3: The first thing that you were going to break when this call was over with? If this was true?
Speaker 6: Here here's his truck, windows tears that truck.
Speaker 3: Let's do it anyway? All right, well, listen, we got a prize for you, mom. Lexus did a great job.
Speaker 2: Lexus.
Speaker 3: By the way, all of a sudden, Lexis turned it on.
Speaker 1: Do you ever.
Speaker 2: Knowing you're a great actress?
Speaker 3: Man? It was like she was like sweet and kind and everything. She's like, mom, leut's beat this guy's ass.
Speaker 1: It's mojo in the morning.
Speaker 7: Sweet.
Speaker 2: Five lines to tell your mom