Speaker 1: Yeah, it is Mojo on the Morning show. Phone numbers eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight is the telephone number. The text line is nine to five to five zero zero. If you called or want to call the show with a comment or whatever, you can just text call me and then we will get you on the show. So we'll get you get your hair to get on the show. It's a couple of things that I wanted to get into, like some trending things that what's that are War of the roses this morning? What did you say? It was it? Uh? What was it? Seven? Seven hundred thousand or something said eight and fifty three stop it? Who Wow, we're viral eight hundred and fifty three thousand. That is wow. That is crazy. A lot of people wore the roses. Yesterday was a sad one too, because it was a woman who is battling cancer that that he's cheating while they were you know, while you know she had cancer. So so okay, So this is the story about the couple of things that are in the news local news and stuff. Yesterday there was like a weird story about a kid who shot his dad and then took dad's car and the dog. Did you see that at all? There was like the stories like a kid he took his He took dad's car and then ran off to Ohio and they ended up catching him. That was one story that was following yesterday in the news. And then another story. Shannon talked about this earlier in The Dirty. Did you see the story about the guy that they arrested at the mall one of the big malls and they caught him masturbating. He was pleasuring himself, twenty five year old. It looked like a twenty five year old Clarkston man facing charge is after witnesses reported seeing him masturbating inside the twelve Olks Mall.
Speaker 2: This happened on Saturday, right before it closed, like eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: When confronted by mall security, the man allegedly fled. Security kept him in sight until officers arrived, where they actually did the arrest in the parking lot. The suspect identified as Dylan Thomas Scotten. Jail records list the charges of aggravated in decent exposure and in decent exposure. They say that he'll be arraigned or he was arraigned two hundred and fifty thousand dollars cash bond and he has to wash his hands.
Speaker 3: Are you are you reading this story from Metro Detroit News.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's fake.
Speaker 3: No, please look at the comments. People are mean, but so dang funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are people saying?
Speaker 2: What is Humpty Dumpty doing at twelve small and nova?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: It looks like a four year old drew him.
Speaker 2: Do y'all remember the wee characters? This boy looked like the background we guys, you guys. His petition to rename twelve olks to.
Speaker 1: This one actually is a wild one. It's not even it's not funny.
Speaker 2: He looks like a vertical hayard.
Speaker 1: This one is wild one. This is uh a personally who says, I went to school with him two years ago and always wondered what happened to him. Now I found out. Could you imagine finding he.
Speaker 3: Was in Oakland County jail over the winter, and people who were with him in jail are saying this adds up.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: In jail too, I don't know. He looked like a bully. I don't know. I gotta tell you, Oh, this is crazy. What act shooter. Oh is that what they called it? They call in the police. We have an.
Speaker 2: Kevin not the handies?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: How do people come up with stuff like this? That's funny? Can I can I just say this though, Like there are things that you want to get arrested for, and there's things you don't want to get arrested for. This is one of those things. Like I didn't even want it my my mom or sisters to ever catch me, you know, doing it. Imagine you're in a place like that, like in the mall. He did, he sought it out. It's crazy. Jack, be quick, Okay, so I gotta go. Here's here's a here's an interesting one. I don't know of anybody that has ever Like I know people that have had sex in public places. Okay, they've had sex in public places, maybe even the mall, but the like, I know this this is guy's got a sickness, probably right, But there are some people that maybe don't have a sickness and they're just sitting in their car. And has anybody had that desire to all of a sudden absolutely just do that to themselves? Absolutely the desire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I have you know, you got control, You can control your exactly.
Speaker 1: I have the ability to tell myself no, where have you had to No, I'm just gonna ask. It's funny because I'm listen. The sad part is there's probably some somebody that was working at one of those mall stores.
Speaker 2: That might have for a child with their mom walking by.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not going to lie to you though. The last time I was at the mall it did turn me on. No. No, the last time I was at the mall. It's as obnoxious as it used to be, especially that that mall. Well, it's like the the the I don't I don't like the carts like I like I did one of the things, the kiosk, the kiosk like they are annoying. The one thing that I'd say about going to like we have a couple of malls here. You don't see that stuff like at the fancy mallt Yeah, by the way, Somerset doesn't. It's not a it's not a flea market, you know. Outside of the store.
Speaker 3: I would consider twelve Volks to be a nicer, multi nice So that's why I'm very surprised that they let that happen at twelve Folks.
Speaker 1: Well, those guys paid good money, I know, but.
Speaker 2: It is very very annoying to have somebody approach.
Speaker 1: It my spider Man phone case. Yeah, has anybody ever noted, by the way, Lydia, this looks like a guy you dated once? I know that's where do you see this? Like I'm looking at this thing, I'm going at first I looked at it and I go, I think that's that guy that it's not almost the same. Behavior like that is crazy. What have any of the women on the show ever woken up to their guy pleasuring themselves at all or or a guy doing that, because to me, that would be like a red flag? Is it a red flag? Listen?
Speaker 4: If you're just staring at me when I'm sleeping, staring like that, what would the situation?
Speaker 1: Or are there any women that have ever done it? Do women do this? Like do you ever like like going here, you know.
Speaker 4: With them like right there? I mean, guy, I think guys are into that, like they want that.
Speaker 1: Why do we never hear of a of you know, police arrested a woman pleasuring herself in public?
Speaker 2: Right, It's so much easier for women to be discreet.
Speaker 1: Also, it's about discreetness. It's not about the fact that you guys aren't as freaky.
Speaker 5: But now you talking about like this guy right here sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall, like you would never hear it, to your point or story about a woman doing that. Never, No, it wouldn't happen. Just eat way you can do that, you know what I mean? You just would never see a woman operating in that way.
Speaker 1: Hold on, kool a lady, kool Ai lady, perfect, kool Ai lady. What mall do you like to go to? You? Is there a mall that you would go to? Kool aid? Kool Ai lady? Are you there? This? Is she there? I think maybe she doesn't want to discuss this this particular topic. Wasn't she on this line at one point? She is?
Speaker 2: Kool lady?
Speaker 1: Took us off? Mute, take us off, mute. Coolily, she's talking right now, Lady, I remember going to J. C. Penny. What was your favorite store in the mall when you were a kid growing up?
Speaker 3: Smack it, Aid, don't say smack it when we're talking about.
Speaker 5: I used to love coming into Jeepers. It's a great place to go.
Speaker 1: I loved, by the way, when I was when we were kids, and then we would go to the mall. I always loved to go into, like the Spencer's Gift Store and stuff like that. Hot topic was another one was a good one, and there was nothing better than everybody meeting up in the food court area. Those those were the those were the times you would love it so much. H What happened to cool a lady? I don't know. I think she got what's going on? Randy High?
Speaker 6: Hey, you were you.
Speaker 1: Were kind of making a comment that women never pleasure them out the public.
Speaker 6: I'm a bouncer at a bar and I've definitely thrown a couple of women out of our bar for pleasuring themselves.
Speaker 1: Really, wait, what were they? You just saw them over in the corner there doing.
Speaker 4: It help sitting right at the bar.
Speaker 6: You can you can definitely tell there's a little little arm movement and.
Speaker 4: The head.
Speaker 7: Man, ma'am you have to leave.
Speaker 5: Did they own up to it or did they try to say that it wasn't what it looked like?
Speaker 4: They can't?
Speaker 6: I got I got their hand in the honeypot.
Speaker 1: Wow. Quick question for you though? Were they within guy or just by themselves? They came to the bar by themselves.
Speaker 6: By themselves. You Typically the times I've encountered is the like middle aged women by themselves.
Speaker 4: Glass of wine, too many glass of the wine bars.
Speaker 1: We want to hang out. I want to hang out. Hello, how are you doing Greg? What's up? Greg?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: How you doing good? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Alright?
Speaker 3: Just listening from Windsor and it's funny you just listen to your comment about a female not being caught doing that in public.
Speaker 1: But here in Windsor appe.
Speaker 4: Years back, we had a girl that was going to our public libraries one after the other and got caught doing this and arrested.
Speaker 1: It was all over the news. That would get me to read books?
Speaker 2: Why the library?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but she she was doing it there in live streaming it and then.
Speaker 1: This is oh my god, that's I never thought that that would be the case. Here I am thinking that this is only a dude thing to do.
Speaker 4: Wow, sounds like she was doing it like performance performance of the live stream the dudes.
Speaker 1: I like it. Hey, CEC, what's up. It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 7: Hi, Okay, it's first time, long time.
Speaker 1: Yes, And you can always tell your friends I called Mojo in the morning when they were talking about masturbating in public. Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was with a guy when I was much younger, and that's all he did and I was not used to it. I read him for five years and over over that time, he did it so much that because you know what became bent? It was bent. Come on, Denis, I am curious. It's funny you're talking about this because I just talked about this to my friends. But you know what, I'm not used to that, Like I am not. I'm like, why would you be with a woman and that's supposed to be our job is to you know, to pleasure them, and they're doing it.
Speaker 5: I'm like.
Speaker 1: My mom used to say, you go blind. I didn't. I didn't realize you get been the thing that's craziness.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was. It was. It was curved. Just I say that, I've never seen another one curved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there you go. Tell your kids stop doing it. What's going on, Charles? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Hey? Guys? So I was calling in because I heard the little prompt and so I have to admit I am embarrassed by you. But in my adolescent when I was really young, I did kind of relieve myself. While I was walking down the street in.
Speaker 1: The middle of the Wait, you were that excited that you couldn't wait till you got home?
Speaker 6: So okay, So I was crazy young and was a partaking in things that I probably should have been partaking in at my age. I would say that. So I was still feeling myself, but I needed to walk home, and I don't know, just randomly, I just got excited and felt that I should relieve myself. But it was like the middle of night.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, hold on, it sounds like you're walking down the street right now.
Speaker 6: I'm driving.
Speaker 1: I'm there's something about the street lights. It was a cold, clear night.
Speaker 6: I don't know, it was something. It was something back in there.
Speaker 5: Walking the impressive Actually say you can't do two things at once.
Speaker 1: By the way, just text who hasn't masturbated in public? Okay,