Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five, Yah, five and six fifty five. Now, so Maurice is going for her fifth win in a row. She's been kind of impressing us with the fact that she's able to slide right by. But yesterday it was a good one, Maurice. You got back on track with a good win.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. I'm ready for today.
Speaker 2: All right, you're challenge again. Let's meet your challenges. She's from Toledo. She woke up extra early to play. She is a marketing director for a nonprofit that assists career exploration. Sabrina is on the phone with us right now. What's the name of that nonprofit.
Speaker 1: Sabrina Junior Achievement.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thanks for being on. Really all right?
Speaker 2: And are we mainly helping those in the Toledo area or do we go beyond.
Speaker 1: Yes, in all of northwest Ohio area. And we have a program called fifth Year or so we just try to help students figure out what they want to do.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Well, it's good to have you on, Maurice. I'm going to lock you up in a sound proof area. We'll start this contest here okay five pop culture trivia questions. Who Ever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Sabrina the challenger. Question number one. The Cy Young Award is given out annually to the best pitchers in baseball. What Detroit Tigers player got the award this year for the second.
Speaker 1: Year in a row, Tyreek Scoble.
Speaker 3: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Ditty's release date is getting pushed back after he allegedly violated multiple prison rules. What is the name of the record label that Diddy founded?
Speaker 1: Oh Pass?
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian shapewear line is now worth upwards of five billion dollars.
Speaker 3: What's it called skims? Question number four?
Speaker 2: This train wreck actress and comedian deleted all of her three weight loss photos from her Instagram.
Speaker 3: Who is she?
Speaker 2: And Question number five? Secret Wives of Our Secret Lives of Mormon Wives star Jen Affleck is placing her bets on Robert Irwin to win the current season of this reality competition show. What's that show called Dancing with the Stars. Let's bring the champ back from a sound.
Speaker 3: Fris Sabrina kind of right in the middle.
Speaker 2: Three out of five Maurice we got to beat three out of five. Question number one, you're think that you're on like a delay today. Like I asked you a question, I count two three one? All right, here we go, Maurice. Question number one, the cy Young Award was given out yesterday. It's given out to the best pitchers in Major League Baseball. What Detray Tiger's player got the award for the second year in a row.
Speaker 3: Trek Skuble and I did? What did Sabrina say? She did? She got Tyreek. That would be kind of cool if you changed the name to Tyreek. Shout out to Tyreek. I don't know many white guys named Tyreek. I don't know any, all right. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Diddy's release date is getting pushed back after he allegedly violated multiple prison rules. What's the name of the record label that Diddy founded?
Speaker 1: Seconds?
Speaker 3: What you say, death Row?
Speaker 2: Bad Boy bad Boy Records. You cannot miss any more of these questions. You got to get them all. You got to run run the rest of these otherwise we got a new champion. Question number three, good luck. Kim Kardashian's shapewear line is now worth upwards a five bill dollars.
Speaker 3: What's it called yes question number four.
Speaker 2: This train wreck actress and comedian deleted all her pre weight loss photos from her Instagram.
Speaker 3: Who is she.
Speaker 1: Very seconds? Her face? What?
Speaker 3: No, No, both of you guys missed that one. But it's worse for you, Maurice, because it costs.
Speaker 1: You Amy Schumer.
Speaker 3: We got a new champion.
Speaker 1: Sixty five.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a game.
Speaker 2: Definitely the last the last question, uh was dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 3: Obviously got it.
Speaker 2: Sabrina, You're back with us tomorrow to play in the five at six fifty five. Congratulations to you, Thank you so wow. That's a that's a pretty interesting win that you just got there. I thought Maurice was gonna run this week. I thought it was gonna happen. But you know what, from the early part of the week he kind of struggled a little bit. We got a partying gift for you Ford's garage. We're gonna set you up with that nace. Okay, you guys, it was fun, all right, We appreciate it. Sabrina, get ready to wake up with us early again tomorrow. You're gonna have to get ready for the five of six fifty five.
Speaker 1: See that. It's module in the mornings. Five is to fifty five five