Speaker 1: Ninety four and I ninety The Dave Ryan Show on kd WB believe in the Magic of the Holidays. Dave Ryan's Christmas Wish. We are about to do another live Christmas Wish. I want to tell you it's such a pleasure to meet the people who bring in the Christmas wish like you, Christy, because I feel you've been listening to the show for a long time. Yes, and I feel like we've never met before, have we No, But I feel like we're friends because we've been listening to the same radio station for a long time. It just feels really great to have you here. So thanks for coming in. How do you know your wisher? The wish e this morning.
Speaker 2: So we met this family through hockey. I will say that most sports teams think that their sports community is the best. I would say that this hockey community is the best. And that's how we met.
Speaker 1: I love that there is this such a hockey culture in Minnesota and the parents all sit in the stands and go to the hotels. Do you do the thing in the hotel lobby where you have booze and potato chips all over the table in the hotel lobby? Your daughter is not over here you wanted. Lily is twelve and she's going, yeah, mom and dad have boos and chips and pretzels all over the table in the lobby. Is that you?
Speaker 2: That is a fun part?
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 1: It ain't nothing wrong with that. It's part of the hockey community. Yeah, exactly. Thank you Lily for for fess enough that one. Okay, so we're gonna call your friend here in a moment, uh and deliver a pretty massive wish for something that's really it's a big challenge for them and their family. It's mom, dad and three kids. Is that right?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh, Brandon, you are loaded up this morning, had to drive one of the big trucks out there from college muscle Movers. How you doing, Brandon? I'm doing well. Thanks for doing this. College muscle movers. How do you book? Do you just go online? You book on College musclemovers dot com or do you call you guys? Or how do you book? Look? Actually say that one more time. You can do both actually either one? Okay, So go online College musclemovers dot com. The phone numbers on there too, and if you want to book that if you're moving, don't try to move it yourself Higher College muscle movers. They'll take care of your stuff. Brandon is our delivery person and also our backup in case they don't answer the phone. Brandon, have a great day, Please stand by all right, thank you, my friend. Let's make the phone call right now on KATIEWB. Now remember Christmas wish. Two things. It is because of your support. We raised thirteen eight hundred dollars on Match the eight the other day. Combine that with Treasure Island's match Top or Bottom Jenny Top, and then we had like close than thirty thousand dollars and we call every wish live. Oh Hi is this Nicole? Yes, it's okay. It's Dave Ryan over at katw B. Nicole. I hate to bother you so early in the morning, but I do have a good excuse. I'm here with your friend Christy from Hockey. Say Hi Christy, Hi Nicole, Hi Christy Nicole. We are calling because your friend Christy nominated you and your family for what we call a KADWB Christmas wish. Are you familiar with that at all?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have heard that your family's face some real challenges and you face some real challenges too. And so your friend Christy, and I will say probably a lot of other people when in your hockey family, are behind this, but Christy is kind of the spokesperson for this whole thing. If you've got a minute, can I have Christy read the letter about your situation and your family? Nicole? Yeah, okay, by the way, mascara alert. It looks like Christy already needs one. It's okay, take your time and we'll read the letter. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Nicole is now facing her third battle with ovarian cancer, two years into her latest stage four diagnosis, and still she continues to show up. She shows up for her kids, for her community, and for anyone who needs her. She's the PTO president, the hockey manager, the locker room mom, and the steady heart of a family juggling football, baseball, softball, hockey.
Speaker 3: Work, and so much more.
Speaker 2: At a time when it would be easy expected even to turn inward, Nicole continues to give. She gives of her time, her warmth, and her heart, even when the weight she carries would make stepping back completely understandable. No Cole has been honest about how hard this journey has been. The financial strain, the NonStop appointments, the uncharted medical t treatments, the fear and uncertainty, the emotional toll on her, her husband, and their children. This season has brought more challenges than any family should ever have to face, and yet the Coustrap family continues to offer love, hope, and kindness around them. This Christmas wish matters because it brings light into a moment overshadowed by worry and exhaustion, and honors their courage, lifts them up, and offers a moment of joy in a journey that has already asked far too much of them. And while I'm the one reading this on the air, this wish is truly a gift from a community of people who love this family deeply. Nicole and the entire Custrip family, we love you. We are your biggest fans, and we are cheering for you every single day.
Speaker 1: Oh Christy, Nicole, I hope you know and I think you do all the love and support that comes from your friends in the sports and the hockey community. And it's very evident with Christy and her heartfelt letter how much you're appreciated. And I think that you know. I don't know you, but I admire you, just hearing the little bit about you, because it would be so easy to just, you know, not, it'd be easy to not, but you continue to, yeah, and try, and despite all the appointments and phone calls and trips to cvs or whatever you're doing, you're still taking care of your three lovely kids.
Speaker 5: They're my world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're ten, fourteen, and fifteen. Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: I know how much we love our kids. I've got four of them myself, and you just it's it's hard to imagine if you're not in Nicole's shoes, what this may be like. You just you just can't even imagine. And this is one of those things you never thought you'd find yourself in this situation X amount of years ago.
Speaker 3: No, not even a little, not even little.
Speaker 1: I think it's one of those things where we all remember how blessed we all are, because most of us are worried about you know, is the tree tall enough? Do we have a we whatever? Do we shovel the snow?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: We want to recognize you and your family, Nicole, for all you do, all you've done, all you are going through, and just give you a couple of little moments of smiles and some positivity, and that's kind of what Christmas wish is all about. So we have brought some things for you for your kids, and and we've actually were they're outside. They've got stuff from Mike too. Dad. Where's Dad anyway? Is he around this morning? He is? Yes, he's been freaking me out, So I'm sure freaking you out, Like what by giving you the stories about who's going to call that type of thing?
Speaker 5: No, just get up and get dressed.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what, shout out Mike. Yeah, let's talk about things for the kids now. Let the Christmas wish is like, we want to bring some joy, we want to bring some ease of financial burdens. But let's start off with the joy here. Miles is your ten year old boy. He's into legos I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna guess yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And he's also into video games. Yeah, he's got a new Xbox. Uh yeah, Okay, we're gonna send him down to punch Out Gaming in Forest Lake because they got a one hundred dollars gift card for him to buy some video games down there. That'll be kind of cool. He's a big hockey kid. He's got a Minnesota Wild and a Gopher hoodie and a two hundred dollars for Miles ten years old, two hundred dollars Dix gift card for baseball and hockey, so whatever he wants to buy down there, Cameron is you're tell me a little bit about Cameron. She's fourteen?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes?
Speaker 1: What is she into.
Speaker 5: Hockey and softball?
Speaker 3: And be it a fourteen year old girl?
Speaker 4: Starbucks and all the things.
Speaker 1: Well, we heard that she skis or snowboards.
Speaker 3: Right, yes he does.
Speaker 1: We've got one hundred and fifty dollars Spirit Mountain gift card so you can get some day passes and go skiing. We do have this Starbucks tumbler, two hundred dollars Lululemon gift card which you're gonna mail you fifty bucks over Chipotle, and a two hundred dollars Alta gift card. And you're going, wow, that's a lot for a fourteen year old girl. Think about what this fourteen year old girl is going through that you did not go through when you were fourteen years old. Right, I know, I don't mean you. I'm not talking about you, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no no no, yeah.
Speaker 1: But you get it. And also We've got a two hundred dollars Dix gift card for her for hockey and stoftball and skiing. And then Mason is your fifteen year old boy? What is Mason into? Girls, Well, we don't have anything for you. I love that you have your sense of humor. Listen to you, after all, you're still going to and your friend Christy is nodding because she's still I'm going to guess one of those people who's like when you see her, it's like she asks, how you're doing, how's your day? How are your kids? For Mason, who's fifteen, we got we got a Gopher hoodie. We got one hundred dollars gift card to punch Out Gaming in Forest Lake. Shout out punch Out for this donation. Two hundred dollars gift card for his sports. He's into what football? Track? What else? Is he into?
Speaker 3: A football?
Speaker 5: And track is really his too?
Speaker 1: Okay, well we can send them over to Dick's for that. Now we have some things for you and for things for Mike, just some things to you know, brighten your day a little bit and kind of ease that financial burden. One hundred dollars gift card for nail care. We have a local salon near your family. Two hundred dollars Bachman's gift card. Because we hear you love flowers.
Speaker 3: I do love flowers.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love flowers? Dollar Bachman's gift card. You've been listening to KTBDB for a long time, Yes, I have. We got some cool KBDB stuff for you, some merch. Wedding Day Diamonds has got a pair of half carrot diamond ear ring studs from wedding Day. We appreciate that. Five hundred dollars over at Target. So whether you're gonna buy you know, Xbox games for the kids, or whether you're buying toilet paper and tide pods, whatever it is, you need to get over at Target. And then for Mike, I'm gonna guess Mike probably loves hockey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: He has to.
Speaker 1: The family's a hockey family. We got six tickets to see the Wild take on the Blues at the Grand Casino Arena coming up on March first. We'll get those over to you. We got a Gopher sweatshirt, and we've got a two hundred dollars gift card for Mike over at Dick sporting goods. But we're not done yet. This is a big this is a very powerful wish, and this is one where you know, we can relate to having kids or having a sick mom, or maybe you can't relate, but we definitely can relate to the challenge of your situation for the family. But a five or wait now, make it a six, six hundred dollars High v gift card, and that is for the family. Oil changes over at Valveleean one hundred dollars Broadway Pizza gift card, another two hundred dollars Visa gift card donated by part of the community, Plugs Electric up in Forest Lake. They've donated this one safe home start at Plugs Electric with a z dot Com two hundred dollars I'm not done yet, I'm out of breath here, two hundred dollars Wild Bills Sports Saloon gift card any of their five locations for Wild Bills, and one hundred dollars Holiday Station gas card for you and the family. And hopefully that'll just show you some of the love from your hockey community and everybody who doesn't know you but but really wishes for the best for you and your family.
Speaker 6: Thank you so very much.
Speaker 3: That is so generous.
Speaker 1: You're more than welcome. I don't where are the kids the morning, two.
Speaker 3: Of them are sitting here. One of them is yet to move.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I guess that's the older one that you have to move.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, he's normally the ones first one up.
Speaker 1: So well, we just wanted to pass this along from your hockey community and Christy and your friends and everybody here at Katie WB. But not only that, all these people who have never met you and never will meet your family, but just want to send love and support to your family for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Thank you so very much. You don't understand how blessing this is for us.
Speaker 1: Well, we're so happy to do it. Christy. I will let you say goodbye bye.
Speaker 5: Nicole.
Speaker 2: I owe you, you don't but we have shared practice tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see you.
Speaker 1: Yes, unbelievable, unbelievable. You take care, Nicole, Thank you, thank you, and Merry Christmas. Christmas wish on k d w B. Hey, we have some big thank yous to do for Christmas. Wish for this time again, shout out to punch Out Gaming in Forest Lake. I guess they're kind of like a game stop. So shout out to you guys for the donation. Really appreciate that one. Also shout out Wedding Day Diamonds because they gave a pair of like a diamond study or rings. They have them a wedding Day for Christmas starting at one for nine. Every pair is on sale through December twenty fourth. Come in and pick out a gorgeous pair, or shop online with a free two day shipping or super easy in store pickup over at Wedding Day Diamonds.
Speaker 3: And we've got high V as well.
Speaker 4: They gave like a huge gift card and you can shop hi ve this holiday season and don't forget to sign up for HIV Perks to get even more discounts and deals. And then Valvelene has like donated a bunch of oil changes. Thanks to Amy and everyone at Valveleen for donating to Christmas Wish and of course Broadway Pizza.
Speaker 3: They were like, hey, same thing. Here's one hundred dollars gift card. You get a hundred dollars gift card. You get a one hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 1: That's exactly that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Sarah and everyone at Broadway Pizza for that.
Speaker 1: Also up and it's they're up near Forest Lake kind of. I think they're in Circle Pines. Plugs Electric stop buy and donated a stack of Visa gift cards, so we're gonna give them a plug which is fitting at plugs plug z Electric. And I guess whether you need like a ceiling fan installed or you don't want your partner to go down and install a new breaker box. Yeah, you don't want him to do that because you know what he's gonna do. He's going to electric hee you and burn down the house.
Speaker 3: I'll put a fork in there.
Speaker 1: I want to Also Wild Bill's Sports Saloon right now you get five dollars free when you buy twenty five dollars in gift cards, or twenty five free when you buy one hundred dollars in gift cards. Go to Wild Bills Sports Saloon dot com. And then, of course Holiday every Christmas Wish presented by Holiday for every fuel purchase now through December seventeenth. Holiday is the station stores donating a portion of the sales to Christmas Wish. So when you fuel up, you've got many choices. Fuel up over at the holiday because they are donating money, and of course Treasure Island resort and casino. Yeah, it takes a lot of people to do all this. And I'm tell you that was a really big probably our biggest Christmas wish so far. But when you think about what that family's going through, and I don't like to sit there and like spell out specifics, but you know, you could probably get the idea of what they're going through with three children, mom and dad, very very active sports hockey, social supporting community family and then this and and I said, you never saw anything like this coming? She said, not in a millionaires. Yeah, not in a millionaires. Did they ever see anything like this coming? All right, we'll be back in a Saturday. Not going anywhere, are we. We're not going to.
Speaker 3: Take a break.
Speaker 1: I don't want to, all right, we will anyway. We'll be back in a second on kd WUB, Dave's Dirt, War of the Roses and Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets all coming time for the Dirt on kd WUB. And I was gonna let you know that I'm watching Pluribus and it's getting really good. Yeah, it's been kind of moving along at a decent pace where we're about episode five or so, and it's like, oh, so there's my recommendation. And also the Diddy documentary, which I'm done with after Plurpuse is done. I don't know what I'm going to watch, though somebody said Peaky Blinders. I started watching it, I couldn't get into it. I'm sorry, I just could not get into it. But the Taylor Swift doc is on tonight after midnight streaming on Disney Plus. So they say Friday, don't forget Friday starts tonight at midnight. So if you want to watch the Taylor Swift two part doc of two first two parts of the documentary, it is starting tonight on Disney Bus.
Speaker 6: I had no idea there were talks and making more Hunger Games, but I just saw an article yesterday though Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are returning to what is called the Hunger Games Sunrise on the Reaping, so it's a prequel to the Hunger Games. And they did do a prequel of President Snow. I forget what that one's called, but I remember seeing in the movie theater and I thought that that was like decent. I don't honestly think it compared to like the Four Hunger Games, like actual ring Games one, but it kind of did the backstory of how President Stone became who he was. So now here's another one that's gonna star Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, which I do think they needed to make that happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean good, right, exactly exactly fan service there. Yesterday, Andy Dick suffered an apparent overdose in broad daylight outside.
Speaker 3: I know, I saw a picture. It looked really good for years.
Speaker 6: Oh really, oh no, like, but he also looks like he's dead in these videos. I don't usually watch videos like that, but there was like people running up to him and like aggressively shaking him, like wake up, wake up, wake up.
Speaker 1: And he was a big deal back in the nineties, but then he kind of like deteriorated a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody someone administered narcan and he did not need to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: And he says that he is okay.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I didn't see the videos, but the pictures he's literally just sitting on the ground in broad daylight in Holliday.
Speaker 3: He was like outside of his apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh uh, has been sixty years since it Charlie Brown Christmas debuted and half of all households with a TV on tuned into CBS to watch it, which amounted to about fifteen million people. That was back in the day, so half of all TVs were on Wow when that show came on half It marked the first ever TV special based on Peanuts. Here are some facts you might not know, and here we go. They almost added a laugh track, but Charles Schultz, the creator, said, no, Snoopy's voice is just sped up nonsense. It's like Snoopy's like.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Charles Schultz didn't like the jazz music and then and then.
Speaker 3: Why did.
Speaker 1: Good? But he thought it fit. He did not like jazz music, but he thought it fit for the vision of the special. Charlie Brown's head was difficult to animate because of its round shape. Snoopy was the easiest. By the way, it killed aluminum te sales because this was so influential that viewers became more interested in real trees. But back in the day, and maybe if you're old enough, you might remember Grandma having one an aluminum Christmas tree. Because Charlie Brown is making fun of the aluminum Christmas trees and how it's not the real spirit of Christmas.
Speaker 6: Well, in the spirit of Christmas, Mariacaria does top like the Billboard charts every December once Christmas gills around with her song all I Want for Christmas.
Speaker 3: And there's an old.
Speaker 6: Interview clip that she recently shared where she's talking about how she hopes that she'd have a Christmas classic, or she was talking about.
Speaker 1: It, wouldn't that be nice to have a classic Christmas song?
Speaker 3: I would love it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not going to be you know, that arrogant is to say, well, you know, this.
Speaker 6: Will become a classic, but that's a classic.
Speaker 4: But I'm very.
Speaker 3: Happy with them.
Speaker 6: And it's hard to have a Christmas classic, Like I feel like all the classics come from like way before the two thousands, you know, probably before like almost the nineties.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, yeah, they're all like the fifties.
Speaker 4: I think that's kind of what makes them a classic though, was because they have that old timy kind of sound.
Speaker 1: Well, not only that, but you associate the memories with right, Yeah, when you think about you hearing that song and you've heard it ever since you were in third grade when you wanted a furby for Christmas.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber is teaming up with a footwear tech company called Zellerfeld to create three D printed sneakers called earth Benders.
Speaker 3: I look them up. They are hideously ugly.
Speaker 4: But hey, Justin Bieber, he's like, hey, you know what, let's make some money in a different way. I guess he launched the line back in April, but has just started like showing off what they look like. They're purple and orange and they are ugly three D printed shoes.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being honest about it. Okay, time to get into war with the roses. And by the way, dirt is brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. You slip on the ice outside of some he's business, sue him, Sue him again, Paul, six one two Injured Heimer, Lamber's Injury Law. Dirt is that that is the dirt. And now we're getting into War the Roses, proudly presented by Ovo Lasik and Lenz on kd W B.
Speaker 4: I think we really offer you free flowers in this economy. It's signed for War of the Roses on kd WBE.
Speaker 1: War the Roses like you've never heard before, and we've heard a lot.
Speaker 6: What do you promise I feel like you've said that before.
Speaker 1: I can promise you. In probably twenty years or more of doing War of the Roses, we've never had one like this. Okay, let's talk to Taylor and get the whole scoop and find out what's going on and why you think your boyfriend Thomas you call him Tom or do you call him Thomas? What did he do? What did you find that makes you want to figure out whether he's cheating? What's up Taylor?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: So I was just on his iPad and not creeping. I was looking for pictures of our Disney trip, and what I saw on his iPad was a picture of him sitting on our couch wearing a dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's talk about this a little bit. Now, this is probably a thing with some people. It is definitely not a thing for most people, but it is usually like a sexual kind of a thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think people have certain kind of fetishes, so I would assume that's kind of what it is.
Speaker 1: Now, I have a question here when we because we're gonna bleep out that word that she just said, Where can I go? If I listened to the show, and I want to find out what that word is. Should we put a picture or the word on Instagram?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we can post it up on our Instagram. You'll be able to see it there. I can put it on Dave ryanshow dot com. It's just gonna be a picture of what it is. It's not and it's not something I feel like, it's not super NSFW.
Speaker 1: No, it's not context of everything. Yeah, yeah, okay, so we'll put help we put it on our Instagram story. Okay, okay, so we'll put that word on the Instagram story. So anyway, so you see the picture of him wearing this. Was there more than one picture? Where was a few?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I was pretty surprised to see that there was quite a few.
Speaker 1: Actually, what was the what are the pictures? Like? I mean, was it like him just laying there on the floor or what.
Speaker 7: No, it's so some of them he was like sitting on the couch, and then you know he was on the floor almost like leaning up against the couch, like with his feet out in front of him. Okay, and then like some of the other ones I saw, he was like laying flat on the floor but had like the camera almost at this angle it was looking down on him, which I thought was a really weird choice. But you know, I'm just so uncomfortable and creaked out by this whole thing. It's I understand that some people's you know, think or whatever, but me finding out like this is just so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, now, not to be judging about anybody's you know, things, as long as they're safe and harmless or whatever and legal. So you asked him about it. Unlike a lot of people on War of the Roses, they don't ask They just call us and us ask us to trap them. So you asked Tom about this, and what did he say?
Speaker 7: Well, I, you know, here's the thing. I just came out and told him exactly what I found. And I was expecting there to be a bigger conversation, but all he said is he just admitted that this was a thing for him, this was something that he liked to do in his private time. And yeah, it's I don't really I don't really know this guy at this point, Like I can't believe I was just looking at photos of us at Disney wearing Mickey Mouth ears in front of Cinderella's castle, and then the next few pictures after that are him sitting at.
Speaker 1: A Okay, but but what was his I mean if I found that, like if okay, like if Susan found that of me. Let's put it this way, if Jenny found that of Andrew, you would ask him about it. What did Tom say about this? That's just his thing and that he's into that and he was embarrassed to let you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And you know, here's the other part that I'm having a problem with is all of the camera angos were extremely like up close and personal. So I actually had to ask him who took all of these pictures?
Speaker 1: That That was my next question, who took these pictures?
Speaker 7: He actually told me he said his timer. And you know what, I do not believe him in the slightest, Like there is no possible way that he said his timer readjusted all of these angles and made himself look like that. It's just it's not possible.
Speaker 1: What do you think he took the pictures for them? I mean, it's like, okay, you take the pictures, are you sending them to somebody who shares this desire? I think if I were going to defend Tom, I would say, like, well, there was no woman there was no guy in the photos, so he really seemed like it was just him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, it was just him in the photos, but you know, the way he was posing, it felt like he was almost presenting himself to someone else. That's why I really don't believe him when he says that he just put these photos on a timer. Something about this just does not make any sense to me. I cannot understand that this is a side of him that I never knew, that this is how I had to find out. I almost feel like at this point I would have known already.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I feel like also, even if he is doing the whole setting the timer thing, it feels as though he is sending those photos to someone else. So even if nobody's there taking the photos for him, he's probably doing them for someone else on top of for himself.
Speaker 3: Because he said it's his thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So very fishy.
Speaker 7: No matter what exactly, I don't believe him at all. This This is just stinky, and I just really want to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we can help you with that. We can call him and set a trap and see who he wants to send roses too. And I mean it sounds like if you, like, you know, share his iPad or win his iPad and go to Disney World together, he probably should choose you to send roses too. But when somebody has a chance to send roses and they're free and they're not gonna show up on a credit card and they're not gonna be you know, like suspicious, then that's when guys slip up all the time and say, oh, well, I'm gonna choose this other person, So prepare yourself because we're gonna call him and set a trap and see who he wants to send roses too, hopefully to you. But if not, maybe we'll get to the bottom of the whole picture scandal.
Speaker 5: Okay, well it sounds good.
Speaker 4: Are they cheating?
Speaker 1: I find out?
Speaker 3: Part two of Whard the Roses starts right now.
Speaker 1: On Katie w B, following up with War of the Roses in case you missed it. She's going through is it was like an iPad or their photos that are shared whatever. She's looking for Disney pictures and she sees a picture or a series of pictures of him with something. Now, if you go and what is it, we really it's kind of like a little spicy to say on the radio. But you can go on our Instagram stories Dave Ryan Show and you can see what he is in the photo with, or you if you don't do social media, you can go to Dave Ryanshow dot com and it's right there on the main page on Dave ryanshow dot com in case you are curious, and maybe you figured it out on your own, some people I think have. So who took the pictures though, that's the big question. Not only was she surprised that he's into this, but who took these pictures? And he's like, oh, I took him myself, and she's like, no, you didn't. Who were you with? Yeah, that took these pictures. So we're gonna call We're gonna set a trap and see if he sends roses to someone else. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Let's make that phone call right now on Katie W.
Speaker 7: Bay.
Speaker 6: Thanks for taking the time to do that with me today. Tom, Like I said, I do have a dozen red roses to send out to whoever you like. So what I need from you is the name of who you want to send the roses to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd like to send them to Jennifer Okay, got it.
Speaker 6: And then we always attach a card with the flowers so you can write a note on it. Do you want to put something on that note for Jennifer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah I do. Could you put mama, mama?
Speaker 3: Okay, like a.
Speaker 5: Yeah mama, okay, but mama, I've been a good boy.
Speaker 1: So many questions have just been answered. Oh my gosh. You know you talk about digging yourself into a hole on War of the Roses. Yeah yeah, let me let me kind of help you out here, explain I understand what's going on. Yeah, Thomas or Tom or Tommy.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I think he goes by Tom.
Speaker 1: Tom, Tommy. We you have been hoodwinked, You've been trapped, you've been bamboozled. We wanted to see who you would send roses to. And when I say we, that means K d w B and The Dave Ryan Show. We called you at the request of your girlfriend Taylor to find out who you would send roses to.
Speaker 7: Well, you know this makes no no, no, no, Tom. You didn't get to speak about this. Actually, in fact, we should just call you Tommy because you're clearly that baby from Rugrats.
Speaker 5: What I'm sorry, I'm so you called me on the radio.
Speaker 1: To what to like out, like, let let me let me help you understand a little bit. Tom. She found she found the pictures of you that she showed you a few days ago, and you said, well, that's just kind of a thing that I have a little kink that I have. And she's like, well, okay, that's one thing, but who took these pictures? And you would claim remember you claimed that you took them yourself.
Speaker 5: Well, look, I'm not ashamed. Okay, you know what, Honestly, I'm not ashamed at all because you know, you're boring in bed and going you never want to try anything exciting.
Speaker 3: Wow, what is it?
Speaker 4: What is coming?
Speaker 1: That's your comeback? So so you're saying that you are seeing Jennifer because Taylor is boring in bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what cards out on the table, That's exactly what's happening. You know. I just feel like I could be myself and Jennifer allows me to do that.
Speaker 1: So if you would have brought this up to Taylor, Taylor would have said you're disgusting and no, and I don't want to. But with somebody like Jennifer, she's more accepting.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what's up? And you know, I guess I'm just a little non embarrassed, but just confused by what you would call a radio station and try to just like embarrass me. So I just have one question, do you pop in.
Speaker 1: Your Okay, what do you think? Okay, everybody's got you know, I mean not everybody, but people have got their own little things and don't judge. I don't think that's the problem. I think the problem is what he basically sent the roses to mama, whoever mama is. Well, we found out her name, but there's something going on there. What do you think. We got a bunch of text messages? Oh, Thomas, you nasty. A lot of people guess what it is. If you don't know what it is, I mean, it's pretty obvious now. But if you want to see the actual photo of what we you know it's an artist depiction of what it is, then go to Dave Ryan Show on Instagram.
Speaker 6: I like this text that says Tommy in fact, has not been a good boy.
Speaker 1: Not been a good boy.
Speaker 3: He has not.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that is War of the Roses for this week on kd w B. War of the Roses on kdewb't. Somebody said, I thought you didn't do War of the Roses during Christmas. Wish we don't do new War of the Roses. We don't want to like split up a couple like you know, two weeks before Christmas.
Speaker 3: That would be bad.
Speaker 1: So but we do have something really cool for you. Trans Siberian Orchestras come to Target Center a couple of days after Christmas. It'll still be very Christmas y out and we're gonna get you into the show. People just rave about this show, like the lights and the It's a show, not just a concert.
Speaker 6: I've been to it so many times in my far. Really yeah, we love it. We've gotten tickets for our parents for Christmas, I think before.
Speaker 3: But it's really good.
Speaker 1: Are going to play a game called Connections. If you play the game in the New York Times app, you know exactly how this works. I give you four words. If you don't play the game, it's really easy to play. I give you four words. You tell me what they have in common. You're read d youre come forward as a practice round. Right now, here's the four cream pie, split peel bread.
Speaker 3: Easy?
Speaker 1: Is it easy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Give a give Jenny a chance to catch up here. Okaya, cream split, peel bread. Okay, you got it? Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Second? I'll be honest. I got there, right, I got that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did get it. Here's the real one. Call me if you have the answer ready, Hey, helps to write them down. If you can't write them down, don't try while you're driving. Colt Bear, Falcon, Lion. You got it already. Yeah, Oh, I thought that was gonna be a harder one. Okay, Bailey, got Let's grab the phone at sixty five one nine eight nine, K Do you have to because none of these people just heard you say this. I know I'm really good at stalling. I'm really good at stalling. Thursday Night football tonight Tampa Bay Bucks host the Atlanta Falcons, and I will be watching that tonight tomorrow and watching another episode of Pluribus. Somebody texted in a little while ago and ruined a little bit of pluribis for me. Don't really don't if you hear us ever talking about a show unless we say I've watched it all the way through, don't touch it in and say don't you love the part where Tom gets shot with an arrow through the eyeball. I don't, don't. I didn't say that yet, don't. I haven't seen that yet, Sharon. So I'm watching Pluribus. Then I'm going to figure out something else to watch. But Saturday night, the girls are coming over to spend the night. Three and five years old, and so a couple of weeks ago and they were there, we bade sea monkeys do what sea monkeys are?
Speaker 3: They look kind of like snot but I don't know exactly are.
Speaker 1: They not even close? So not even close. They look like little tiny skeletal fish and you put the eggs in the water and then they hatch immediately, but they're so small you can't see them. So here it is too weeks later and the girls are going to come over and I'm gonna show them the sea monkeys swimming around in their little sea monkey and they are ye swimming. It's pretty cool. I would put a video on Instagram, but it is. They're so small you can't.
Speaker 4: Really You have a little magnifying glass you could hold up to.
Speaker 1: It in the tank there are magnifying bubbles. Yeah, so that is what I'm doing with the girls are going to come over. We might take them down to the Arboretum to show the Christmas lights, or take them down Excelsior like Water Street to get a little hot chocolate which they never drink, and then take them to see the lights. Yeah, that's exactly what are you doing this weekend.
Speaker 4: This weekend, my friends and I are having a Harry Potter movie marathon. We're just gonna watch all of the Harry Potter movies. And I am inviting regular guy who I've been seeing to meet all my friends. So not all friends, but you know a handful of my friends.
Speaker 1: So you're proud enough of this guy and you feel that he will do a good enough job that your friends will be like, I like this guy.
Speaker 4: He's very concerned about what to bring, so I feel like that's a good that's a good sign.
Speaker 3: He's like, what should I bring? Just yourself?
Speaker 4: No, I have to bring something, and said pickles, and he's like, I have to bring more than pickles.
Speaker 1: What if he brings something really weird, like an asp an ass an asp And he's like, I brought my pet asp that'd.
Speaker 4: Be funny, it'd be a good bit. I feel like my friends are the people who would think that's funny.
Speaker 1: That's a good bit. All right, Tracy is on the phone. Let's talk to Tracy and Traceyy. What are you up to right now? Tracy, you're driving? Where are you going to work?
Speaker 7: I am driving my child.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm glad you're listening with your child. I'm gonna give you four words, Tracy. You tell me what the words have in common, and you're gonna go see Trans Siberian Orchestra. Are you ready? I am cult Bear, Falcon, Lion. What are they? They are football team, specifically an FL team.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: What's the last concert you've been to? Tracy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: We actually call it Kendrick.
Speaker 3: Oh you saw Kendrick?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow. This is gonna be just this gut.
Speaker 1: Mixing it up a little bit. So Tracy enjoyed the show. Thanks for listening with your kid on KWB.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Please hold it. That was an easy one.
Speaker 3: That was an easy one.
Speaker 4: Think you it instantly and I am not a football fan.
Speaker 1: No, you got it right away. All right, let's