Speaker 1: Well, joy in the morning's dirty on the thirty All right, so ninety fifth collar, we'll grab for secret sound Lydia is in for Shannon with the last dirty of this morning.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: I'm breaking dirty this morning. Savannah Guthrie is opening up in her first interview since her mother's disappearance, sharing the emotional toll the case has taken on her family. Her eighty four year old mother, Nancy Guthrie, has been missing since early February, as we know, after authority say she was likely abducted from her home in Arizona based on surveillance footage showing a masked individual. In the interview with Hoda Kopy, Guthrie becomes visibly emotional, describing the situation as agony and saying she wakes up at night thinking about what her mother may have gone through.
Speaker 4: We are in agony. Yeah, we are in agony. It is unbearable. And to think of what she went through, m hm. I wake up every night, in the middle of the night, every night, and in the darkness, I imagine her terror and it is unthinkable. But those thoughts demand to be thought, and I will in my face that she needs to come home. Now.
Speaker 2: Yes, I couldn't imagine. You know.
Speaker 1: It's very sad that this has gone well over a month and there's no clues of where her mom is. I don't know how an eighty year old woman just disappears. It just is unbelievable that they can't find her, is there, Yeah, finish her thought ahead. I still think it's bad police work, I really do. I think it's they did not act fast enough. And I think that there was fingers pointed at the brother in law, you know, and dumb stuff like that in the beginning. That just was stupid, you know, stuff that was on social media. And I feel like it's very, very scary and sad to know that this woman can go missing and like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She also makes a direct plea to the public, urging anyone with information to come forward, emphasizing that even the smallest detail could help bring her mom home. The interview marks the first time she's spoken publicly since stepping away from The Today Show to focus on the search, which is still ongoing with no arrest so far. The full interview is set to release in two parts on the Today Show, between part one and being released tomorrow and part two on Friday.
Speaker 2: Do you think that I think that it's smart.
Speaker 1: And I sorry to interrupt you, Kevin, but I think it's smart that she's talking now because they need to keep the story in the news.
Speaker 5: But she should have been talking. But I mean, that's just from the outside looking in. I can't imagine what she's had to process and go through to get to this point to finally be to speak.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, you know, it triggers something.
Speaker 5: Do we know, though, My question was, do we know if the same police presence obviously the local police are there, but the FBI that was there as well. Do we know if that has been scaled back at all or is it still course the national stuff has been scaled back. The FBI has kind of done their thing that they can do. They don't have any more to do. They've done all the forensics.
Speaker 1: And now there's a recall for that sheriff in Arizona where the local town wants to recall him, not just because of this case, but because a lot of his own fellow officers are saying that the guy's kind of a buffoon.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, is.
Speaker 5: That something you can sue the sheriff's department over if you do do your own investigation and find out it was like negligent on his behalf.
Speaker 2: I guess or I don't know. He did a bad job, and that's kind of I think it'd be tough to prove. In one of these cases.
Speaker 3: Actor Allen Richson, known for his role on Reacher, was involved in a street fight with his to see neighbor. Now, we had audio of it, but it wasn't so good, so I'll just explain what happened. So the confrontation began when the neighbor approached Alan in the street to complain about him riding motorcycles through the neighborhood. The neighbor admits he pushed Alan twice, including knocking him off of his bike, and witnesses of the fight say the neighbor stepped into the road in an aggressive manner, shoving Alan to the ground, prompting the actor to respond. The video then shows Alan throwing multiple punches while the neighbors on the ground, leading to visible injuries. The neighbor claims Alan hit him several times, while Allen's side says he was defending himself after being pushed. Police reviewed the footage and witness statements determined that Allen acted in Self Defense.
Speaker 2: Which Rach you're on is. He's been in a few other things though.
Speaker 5: He has a new movie on Netflix called Like the Machine or something like that Machine War.
Speaker 1: I'd like to I'd like the Jason Bourne stuff. Is it kind of like that? He's kind of like the Rocky the roles he played. Everybody's telling me this new show from the Yellowstone Guy, it's out right now, is really good.
Speaker 2: Have you guys watched that? Who's the Yellowstone Guy? Is it Yellowstone Director?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Tyler Lautner or Tyler something another Taylor Sharon in. Yeah, So his new show that he has out, it's called Madison, is supposed to be really good. People say, I've not watched it, but I I want to watch that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yesterday was the twenty year anniversary reboot of Hannah Montana on Disney Plus. I've talked about how it made me feel like Alex Cooper didn't seem to be a good fit for the interview portion, and Miley Cyrus also spoke about how she felt about Alex Cooper's neighbor.
Speaker 6: Also career, she.
Speaker 2: Got money and then she moved that door.
Speaker 4: Walk. Yeah, it's weird and She's like, hold on, you live here.
Speaker 7: She interviewed me at my house like five.
Speaker 5: Years ago, so you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she's basically calling Alex Cooper creepy because Alex had previously interviewed Miley at her house, and then once she got money and famous, she then became Miley's neighbor.
Speaker 1: So she's joking when she says that, obviously no, I thought she was really no.
Speaker 2: I think it's got to be a joke. You wouldn't.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't say that about your neighbor.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that they're neighbors now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why would that be creepy?
Speaker 1: I think she's jokingly saying it's creepy that she bought the house next door to make I think.
Speaker 3: That maybe she's just covering up that the you know, thought of it being creepy.
Speaker 1: She let her be the host of the Hannah Montana special, so I don't know she.
Speaker 3: Let her, but you know, Disney Plus and Spotify, Hulu, all of them, they're all around conglomerate.
Speaker 7: What I found interesting was that Miley said that this wasn't even really supposed to be a thing, but she was just speaking on it, saying, yeah, we're doing something for the twenty th reunion, and then it just happened because she kept saying that it was happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exact power.
Speaker 5: I wonder like when she said it this social go in such a way where they can identify that so many people were talking about it.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what happened. They show it in the in the special.
Speaker 2: Was it good, Anna, you said you were going to go? I was.
Speaker 7: I was disappointed in it. It's not what I thought it would be. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 7: It was like a live podcast interview and then they would bring in some random people like her dad for like two minutes, but otherwise it was just her talking to Alex Cooper.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She also opened up about how Taylor Swift became a part of the Hannah Montana movie in the past and how she wrote, You'll always find your way back home.
Speaker 6: Okay. So the way that Taylor Swift ended up in the Hannah Montana movie was because this was kind of the beginning of her career and they were looking for someone that would authentically no shade, I guess be performing in a bar. We both performed in the barn, and so she came into the performance and she had written a song for Hannah Montana. I'll always find your way back off credit where credit is due. That song banger whoa stands at at the time.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 7: I also thought she was lip singing for some of it, but that's just me.
Speaker 2: M hmmm.
Speaker 3: You think that Miley was.
Speaker 7: Yeah for the opening song. Maybe it was a lag in my WiFi, but I was like, this does not look right.
Speaker 3: No, I actually I liked it. She changed up the lyrics a little bit too.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe that's why it may be. I think everything is lips sung these days are sunk.
Speaker 3: Mojo's born out of his mind.
Speaker 2: I got to get to a dirty report about lydia here after this.
Speaker 3: Who So, listen back to any of my dirties or any of the segments that we've done today. Download the free iheartradiop and search Mojo in the
Speaker 2: Morning Mojo in the Morning on social media crazy It's Mojo in the Morning's Dirty On the thirty