Speaker 1: Here's your keyword for one thousand dollars on KDWB. We do this every day at about this time and several times during the day. Give you a little keyword. It's not the most fun. It's like nobody goes, oh man, you know what I want to do. I don't want to play wordle I want to play that keyword game. I get it. It's not the most fun, but I want to make it easy for you to win. By the way, I got wordlin four today. I mean it's not a great score. I mean it's okay, you know, I got you know, playing connections, I got the green and I got the yellow, but I'm confused on the other words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should step it up. Then I got stuck stuck on strands too. Anybody else care about this? Can we get to the keywords like.
Speaker 1: Five fine one on one point three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 2: Ball that's ball.
Speaker 1: Enter it now at KDWB dot com. Athletic where and a membership at snap Fitness. Oh so you can go over to Snap Fitness and work out chases away the winter blues because you know what, pretty soon it's gonna get dark at four thirty in the afternoon. Get head over to Snap. You crank up some music on your AirPod. Listen to KATWB. It'll chase away the winter blues. By the end of the winter, you're gonna be bikini beach bikini ready.
Speaker 3: Yes, just pop in your car and your road trip down to somewhere sunny. Took our holiday station stores though, get their deal right now to buy to get one free red bulls if you want, but I would probably jet down to Arizona.
Speaker 1: Okay, you do whatever you want to get a thousand dollars. But you got to use that keyword ball. Why is it ball, Because you'll also qualify to go to New York City's jingle ball concerts. So use that keyword ball. And this one is a different type. You just go on ktiebb dot com. A box will pop up when you get on the website. You type in the word ball and you're good to go. What's coming up on the show, Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Do you guys think that women or men are better at the ability.
Speaker 4: To do nothing and be happy.
Speaker 3: I want to think about it, but then we're gonna go through an entire Reddit thread about what men or women.
Speaker 4: Are better at.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll do it next on Katie Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 3: So there's an entire thread about what's something men do better than women? And one of them that I thought was pretty interesting is the ability to do nothing and be happy.
Speaker 4: I do agree with that.
Speaker 3: I think that like men can plant, Like a group of guys could plan a boy's trip to San Diego and they could have nothing planned, but they would just like be happy hanging out and like chilling by the beach in San Diego. You know, like that's maybe not the best example, because.
Speaker 2: That's how I see that.
Speaker 1: I think that boys will gravitate towards something like poker or watching the gameer and women I'm sure do that too. I used to go on an annual ski trip with Extreme Jamie. We go up to Lutzen and then when the snow the skiing was done, we come back to the cabin and there was nothing planned, and we basically drink all night and then play poker and cards and you know, slap each other in the d because that's what straight guys do.
Speaker 2: Straight guys do it all the time.
Speaker 4: Would kiss, well, just a little, just.
Speaker 1: A little kiss like you like boys, don't you prove it?
Speaker 2: Don't don't kiss me? Okay, you like boys?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Can we bring it back?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Would you agree that men are better at doing absolutely nothing than being happy than happy than women are?
Speaker 2: I don't minimum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I think Bailey and I like to stay busy, we like to be doing things. Yeah, what about do you think men are better at having hobbies than women? I know Dave is going to say her personal experience, probably, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really think it depends.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can categorize it into male and female because I love hobbies. I would have more hobbies if I could. I don't have any room for him. Susan has literally zero zero hobbies, no interest whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, how do you? What do you do? What do you don't you want to do something?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I go through waves of hobbies, Like I was really into pick a ball last year and I fell off This year, I didn't play much, but now I'm in like my DIY phase of life and like doing home projects.
Speaker 4: So all right, what about this one?
Speaker 3: Do you think men have better spatial awareness slash reaction times? And I will argue reaction times probably because we did just film a video yesterday and Bailey and I both got squashed with the reaction time in the video between Vont and Dave beating us.
Speaker 4: That is true, we done.
Speaker 2: It's possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like roll up on a curb every once in a while, Like my spatial awareness is not great?
Speaker 2: What I know?
Speaker 5: I get that too, Yeah, man, I honestly I never even think about my special awareness.
Speaker 2: Here's how you gauged.
Speaker 1: You want to hear you gauge it sure, pull into your parking spot, don't back in, pull in front wise, and if you've lined up pretty evenly between the two lines, your spatial awareness is pretty good.
Speaker 2: But if you're.
Speaker 1: Way off on one side or your tires are on the white line, your spatial awareness is not good. You can do that test today, You can do it anywhere, and it is I get from what I've read, pretty accurate.
Speaker 5: And then tell that to every single person driving a massive pickup truck who parks over two parking spots.
Speaker 2: I park over four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David, No, you are such a jerk. You do not do that all right. Another thing, A lot of these are negative, so I'm trying to skip over those ones that men are better at, such as murder. Give it for some of those ones, but this one I feel like a lot of women.
Speaker 4: Can probably relate. Is deferring medical treatment.
Speaker 3: Yes, deferring like you just don't schedule a physical.
Speaker 4: You don't go in when you're like oozing blood. You're like, screw it, I don't care. I can survive. I'll be fine. I do feel like that is a thing that men are better at doing than women. We will go it.
Speaker 2: Why that is, Yeah, I don't know why that is.
Speaker 1: I think there might be a tiny part of a man's brain that's like I can be a man and suck it up. I got a compound fracture. I'll just put a band aid on it and take a tile it all.
Speaker 2: Yeasy, peasy.
Speaker 4: I'll just do one more.
Speaker 3: And I think it's probably the most obvious one, but I have a story to go with it. So I would like to say, pea standing up. Men, you obviously can do that much better than women. And I want to report that Bailey didn't give me a shi wi?
Speaker 4: Did you use it? Bailey?
Speaker 3: I tried to use it in my household before I try to use it in my van. A shi wi is basically a mechanism that's like a funnel that you pee into so that it doesn't go all over the place as a woman. Yeah, the little area you put yourself into.
Speaker 4: It's very hard to like get it in that area. No, I feel like you end.
Speaker 3: Up peeing all over the place anyway. Oh no, Unfortunately, I will return it to I washed it like.
Speaker 5: You have to try it out.
Speaker 4: You have to practice, Baily. The thing is so small, it's so narrow. Need a big old beer bong looking funnel for something like that?
Speaker 5: Well, then pry it open. Isn't it a kind of movable isn't it valuables? Bailey?
Speaker 4: I'll bring it back for you.
Speaker 5: It was a gift for me, so honestly, Wow, I never used it.
Speaker 2: It's station in the marketplace.
Speaker 5: Yes, if anyone wants to buy Jenny's.
Speaker 2: A guy named Derek on the phone right now, who would love to get hold of that?
Speaker 4: Okay, well there's an option? Is it new? Is it new? Good? Is it used good? Is it used fair?
Speaker 3: I'll put it as you use it.
Speaker 4: It's still used good. All right, that's it, Jenny, Jenny's.
Speaker 1: Done a record, all right, yes you have, Thank you very much. We'll do Dave's start to go coming up in a second on Katie kind of gets you some more boot bage tickets because we want to load this place up.
Speaker 3: Hot topics be breaking news every hour on Daster on Katie w b.
Speaker 2: Let's see what we got here.
Speaker 1: Golden Bachelor, Carol, I don't want to spoiler spoiler spoiler about the Bachelor. Okay, yeah, three two one Golden Bachelor. Last night Carol left the show. Here's a clip of Carol.
Speaker 4: I think I need to be honest with him. I don't think he's my guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can continue on this journey with you.
Speaker 1: And teeth fell out, her teeth fell out right at that bend over and pick him up. I know some people love that show, and that's fine. It's just like, not for you, not for me.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I like The Bachelor and Bachelrette, but I'm not a huge fan of that. And I did look her up to see if she was like one of like the young hot ones, and she was like, he's just too old for me.
Speaker 4: But I mean they look about age appropriate.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean she looks like she's probably six d sixty. What you said, a guilt, A guilt fee everybotty so super pretty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: So a woman is being very honest about her experience using a weight loss drug. Basically, she lost forty two pounds and she went from a size eighteen to a twelve. She feels so much better, But she also developed a very surprising side effect, which is judgment, she said. She admits after losing all this weight, she finds herself silently judging others who are overweight and wondering why they aren't using like GLP one drugs or whatever it is. And then she compares her transformation to ex smokers who rave about their renewed senses, saying she now feels like a former fatty. So yeah, apparently that might be a side effect if you lose a lot of weight on a GOP one is judgment.
Speaker 2: I guess that's true.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like you might get a little bit judge if you have a clean, nice tidy yard, and then you judge people who have a crap yard. I don't know. We want to compare ourselves up to other people. Yeah, look at me.
Speaker 5: It's hard not to judge people when you're surrounded by people who judge people. You know.
Speaker 2: Wow Wi yeah, I write that down, jank you.
Speaker 4: I'm writing it now.
Speaker 2: It's for my book, okay.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: So Ryan Reynolds is in the news today because he hired an actress named Tilly Norwood. And we know that name because that was the AI actress's name that came out maybe a couple of weeks ago. They like invented this actress named Tilly Norwood, and everybody was really upset about it because she's not real. So Ryan Reynolds found a Mint Mobile customer named Tillie Norwood, a real human being, and he put her in a commercial.
Speaker 4: So, I don't know if he owns mint Mobile. He's just the main like endorsement guy.
Speaker 1: I think he's the endorsement guy like audio Bailey Jay is it?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Would you like audio too bad? It's like, oh, that's why.
Speaker 5: We invited Tilly Norwood, a real main customer, to help us announce it.
Speaker 2: You are real, right, yeah?
Speaker 4: Not an AI generated combination of actors.
Speaker 5: I'm a combination of my parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a real person. I thought, hey, that's kind of very clever.
Speaker 1: Smart market well, whether he came up with it or Mint Mobiles marketing team came up with it, yeah my way.
Speaker 2: Good smart.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow Night, Sabrina Carpenter is going to be gracing the stage of Saturday Night Live. I'm trying to pull Tomorrow night Saturday Night Oh yeah, sorry, I'm already wishing it was Friday.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: Here's a little clip of her promo, which I thought was really really good.
Speaker 3: New York is one big apple and I'm taking my bite at Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 4: Sabrina, what are you up to in these heels? Probably like five four?
Speaker 2: Hey, Serena excited for the weekend?
Speaker 4: Sorry hunh, I prefer a strong end.
Speaker 6: And then she slapped her butt. It's supposed to be like a Sex and the City promo thing. I just think Sabrina Carpenter is having a great year, and she's good at like skits and sketch comedy. Remember the Domingo skit came out of her on SNL last year. Yeah, this this week gonna be good.
Speaker 1: The Pope apparently is not a Hubs fan. So this is crappy audio. It's somebody he's like, you know, going through like a like a parade or whatever, some sort of professional and somebody yells about the Cubs and his response was, basically, they lost. He was born in Chicago, but he's a white Sox fan. Here's the pope they lost. He says, Han Pedtedido, Han Paradido, they lost.
Speaker 4: They lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, that is the dirt. A weird story to end it on. I realize that, but that is the dirt. Hey, let's load you up with Boo Bash tickets. AZ, we're leaving the show. Call me at six y five one nine eight nine KTWB is your chance. This is your time to call in and get your boom Bash tickets. And basically we will put you on a guest list. You don't get an email, you don't get a phone call, you don't get paper tickets, come on, come on, but we put you on the guest list. So once you're in, you're in. Yeah, you got to be at least twenty one, and you do have to show up at Mystic Lake for Boo Bash, huge Halloween party that we throw every year.
Speaker 4: Can I make one last plug tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I've taken the day off to go on a nice long nineteen mile walk and you can follow along on my Instagram at Bailey on Air because I will play by play the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Please follow me. What's your weather tomorrow.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to be like partly sunny, partly cloudy and up to seventy so it's gonna be perfect, good, truly perfect.
Speaker 6: If you get Boobash tickets, just we've given out a lot of tickets.
Speaker 2: All wait for a kickback email.
Speaker 6: I promise you're on the list.
Speaker 2: Well, you do get an email. You do get an email.
Speaker 6: I found that out, So if you haven't gotten one yet, they're starting today. We just have so many people so it's hard to do it day by day.
Speaker 1: And we do it manually. We don't have a big system that does it like for everybody. All right, have a great day and we will see you back here tomorrow. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye. It's really good one today. Just search Minnesota Goodbye on the iHeartRadio app. It is like fifteen to twenty bonus minutes of show stuff that we don't get to talk about on the radio, and we get to open up a little bit more and talk about things, and Jenny said the F bomb like three or four times. I bet did check it out Minnesota. Goodbye on the iHeartRadio app.