Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings five or six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five, six fifty five, five, six fifty five.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that Kevin a while. Is he okay?
Speaker 2: He was coughing?
Speaker 1: O you okay? Were we uh?
Speaker 2: Were we.
Speaker 1: Drop it? Dropping the kids off at the pool? Yeah, Dudy, I made a bag guitar. I did not.
Speaker 2: You had to go to the bathroom. That was a commercial break from hell too, I got. I didn't ever read. Oh no, I know, okay, I had to do. That was a long commercial break. That was a long and time perfect. Is that from the weekend or was it from the whole thing?
Speaker 1: Probably? I don't know. Okay, some boy just cleaning up like that was the most amazing poop.
Speaker 2: Well, it's good to have you back in the studio. We got two new contestants in the five and six fifty five please help me. Welcome from Brownstown. He tests car parts for Ford Motor Company. His name is Jason. What's up, Jason? How you doing, Buddy? Good morning? Your challenger from grain Blank, Michigan. It says, but Papa, he's trucking through Texas and heading to Arizona right now. So actually on the road listening to us on the iHeartRadio app. Are you currently in the in the big rig at this moment?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I love it that. What's what? Well? Look at that? Welcome Aaron to the show. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Good morning. By the way, you guys are amazing. So you leave your families for a bit to go do all this trucking and then when do you eventually get to be back home next month? Oh my god, that's crazy. So you're not even gonna be here for Christmas? Nope? Are you gonna get yourself a lot lizard for Christmas? No question for you? What's the best truck stop? Which one do you love to go to the most?
Speaker 1: All right? What state has the best lizards? Alb answer that? All right.
Speaker 2: It was discussed off the air that Jason is going to go first. Aaron, You're gonna go second. So I'm gonna put you in a soundproof area. If there is a tie, there's a tie breaker question.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Here we go, guys, I'm locking you up Aaron. Five questions, all pop culture related. Here we go, Jason. Question number one, George Clooney says that after a long conversation with his wife, He's decided he will not be kissing any more girls in his movies. What is George? What's his wife's first name? The question number two. Michigan Football's Sharon Moore was fired last week after an affair scandal broke. Who was the head coach of the Wolverines.
Speaker 1: Before more Jim? Question number three.
Speaker 2: This animated sequel featuring the voices of McCaulay, Culkin, Shakira and Andy Samberg, was number one again over the weekend at the box office.
Speaker 1: What's it titled? I don't know, So throw a guess out? No passing on eight Crazy Nights. I don't know? That's Adam Sadler.
Speaker 2: Movie Question number four. This Truth Hurts singer scored a legal victory over the backup dancers who tried to sue her for fat shaming and harassing them. The case was dropped.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Lizzo? And Question number five.
Speaker 2: Ben Affleck awkwardly reunited with his two ex wives for their kids plays over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I want you to name the two ex wives. It's god, gosh, I can't get her name out. My God. All right, we gotta pass. We're gonna pass. Yeah, We're gonna pass. On that one. All right, let's bring back your challenger. See how Aaron does.
Speaker 2: How did Jason do you?
Speaker 1: Out of five? Not great? That's great. Dumb You are dumb, yes you are.
Speaker 2: You want to do your own drop? Which one do you want to do? You are dumb, really dumb.
Speaker 1: So dumb. You are really dumb for real?
Speaker 2: All right, Aaron, Let's see how you do. Okay, let's see if you can win this thing today. You just got to get three right. Question number one. George Clooney says, after a long discussion with his wife, he has decided he will not be kissing any more girls in his movies. What's George's wife's first name?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds three? Two? I can't even think it's it's a mall Clooney, a mall all right? Question number two? Uh.
Speaker 2: Michigan football Sharon Moore was fired over the last week after an affair scandal broke. It was so wild to see him and his the white jail outfit, you know, sitting there in front of the camera looking all kind of like scared and stuff. God, that's just it's just surreal to think of how that man's life just completely changed. Who was the head coach of the Wolverines right before Moore.
Speaker 1: Oh that's.
Speaker 2: Two, Jim Harbaugh. There's a chance that, Jason, there is a chance that you can win this thing. Okay, So Aaron, you got to get the next three right to win. At least two of the next ones to be able to tie, and they'll love a tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go. Question number three.
Speaker 2: This animated sequel featuring the voices of McCully, Culkin, Shakira, and Andy Samberg, was number one again at the box office.
Speaker 1: What's it titled Zutopia Too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the trucker knows Zutopia too.
Speaker 1: He his lizards.
Speaker 2: All right, you got to get at least one more writer both of these right to win. Question number four, This Truth Hurts Singer scored a legal victory over the backup dancers who tried to sue her for fat shaming and harassing them. The case was dropped.
Speaker 1: Who is she? It comes down to this, buddy.
Speaker 2: You gotta get this right, get a clean win if you get this right. If you miss it, we have a tiebreaker. Question which tiebreakers are all know the show? Here we go, Here we go. Question number five, is that Jason gonna missed? Hey? Hey there, all right, here we go. Question number five. Ben Affleck awkwardly reunited with his two ex wives for their kids' school plays over the weekend. I want you to name them? Three seconds, Ben Afflex No is it? Two ex wives?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Jlo?
Speaker 1: And then Jennifer Anathon, Jlo and Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 2: Jlo and Jennifer Garner. Alright, all right, here's the deal. We got a tie breaker. Let's go right, it is a know the show. Here's the question. You guys, listen to the mojo in the morning show. What day of the week does the Mojo in the Morning Show do the throwback throw down?
Speaker 1: Thursday? Aaron said his actual name, which is what we ask.
Speaker 2: All right, well, Aaron, Aaron screamed his name. And by the way, by the way, it's not Thursday, Friday.
Speaker 1: Is you got it? Jason?
Speaker 2: Jason streams Thursday the wrong answer. Aaron screams his name, then says Friday. He is the right answer. You're back tomorrow, Trucker. Aaron, congratulations, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Let me hear yours, Let me hear yours.
Speaker 2: There you go. Congratulations to you. We do have a partying gift for Jason. I liked your your enthusiasm. Have you ever heard of Scooter's Coffee? Well, you got a fifty dollars gift card our Scooters Coffee.
Speaker 1: I keep seeing those everywhere. It's like a little drive through coffee, a little tiny coffee place.
Speaker 2: I tried, I actually have. I've tried it. Yeah. Yeah, I had a cold a cold brew.
Speaker 1: There. It was quick, it was good. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations to you, buddy. We will see you again tomorrow. Aaron Jason, don't be a stranger, my friend. Please join us again for another round of just saying I all right, we appreciate you, buddy.
Speaker 1: Y'all know me. What is that song? Y'all know me? I'm still yeah, there you go. All right, here we go. Hold on a second, push the button. All right, it's Module in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five