Speaker 1: Play a little thing fast on one on one point three Katie WB today on Thing Fast, your boy Dave, that's me. I am hosting Thing Fast. We're gonna play with the girls on the show, Jenny and Bailey. Are you guys ready? All right? I will give you your category and and then we'll see who gets the seven first. Here we go first of all, the no letter round, No letter round all ready, yes, okay, jump in with an answer. No letter round. Something you plug in hair dryer, Oh my god, Bailey, hair dryer is a good answer. A bad job for someone who is accident prone. Retail race car driver is a good one, but you were too late. Okay, no letter round. Something that chases you in a movie. There's Jenny, very good okay. Something a man better not bring on his honeymoon woman, very good woman. Okay. Something a customer might do to annoy a waitress. Poker, Oh, poker is good. Okay. The no letter round name an occasion name, an occasion you might buy a coworker a present birthday Jenny, okay, very good name. Or reason you might be running late to work poop pooping Jenny? Good one name somewhere Bailey, can you hear me. Okay, I can hear you. I've been two fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Name somewhere you might stop on your way home from work? Who said gas? Bailey? Got gas?
Speaker 3: Stop at Holiday Station stores right now too, because they've got great deals on Celsius drinks, which are like energy drinks where you can mix and match any flavor. Twelve and sixty ounce two five dollars.
Speaker 1: Do they do haircuts over there at Holiday station stores? Up? Maybe you ought to run in there at Holiday station stores? All right, here we go the no let around. Next one name of food a boss might bring in as a treat for workers on cookies? Number one? Answer bagelsch I'm.
Speaker 2: Looking at you everything bagel rich.
Speaker 1: I wanted everything bagel, and I want the salmon chunks in there? Are you here? What is your bagel preference?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be so real, plain jay with but toast butter not.
Speaker 1: Bad, not bad. Okay, here we go. Name something you do when you wake up in the morning, Jenny, Not everything's poop. I'm not gonna accept purpose. Another answer, No, nothing there in the shower, brush your tea. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first thing I do every morning is p though.
Speaker 1: Okay, now here's a new category. It's called the except round. Name something in the category, but not what I tell you not to name. In other words, if I say, name a dog, but nah the dalmatian, okay, it is the accept round. A kind of doctor, but not a gynecologist. I'll take you a psychiatrist, yes, very good. An amusement park ride, but not a roller coaster too slow, too slow, okay. The accept round a reason you'd go to prison, but not murder.
Speaker 3: Line line line.
Speaker 2: I'm like white collar. Okay.
Speaker 1: The accept round. A form of transportation you don't have to have a license for, but not a bicycles a bus.
Speaker 2: Take a bus? Gets it? You take a bus.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to allow that, because you have to have a license to drive a bus. To ride a bus, I'm still not going to accept that. I'm sorry. What's the score right now? I have skateboard or roller blades or something of the canoe so.
Speaker 2: A manual okay, whatever.
Speaker 1: A common jigsaw puzzle scene, but not animals, toys, flowers. I'll take toys. Toys is a good one. Okay. What's the score now?
Speaker 2: I have four five.
Speaker 1: Something on the Thanksgiving dinner table, but not a turkey cranberry sauce. Bailey got that we're the kind of pie but not pumpkins apple apple Jenny, delicious Jenny. Is a game point, and here we go. Something in a parade but not a float. What do you say? It was a tie? I got balloon and princess. I don't know that the balloon is the best answer.
Speaker 3: Well, the basic things even baby and thought about it. I do think I beat Bareley offense, Bailey, but I feel like beat her, but whatever, I guess that's fine.
Speaker 1: Something in a library but not a book library, librarian, Bailey. It is tied up, and here we go.
Speaker 4: Next point wins.
Speaker 1: Someone who needs to cut her hair but not me?
Speaker 3: Number when you said someone who needs to cut her hair, but not me, So now you're putting yourself in that category.
Speaker 1: Just cut your hair.
Speaker 3: You know it's about time to end on that because I was gonna answer that's.
Speaker 1: Not that's a joke. That's a joke.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Here we go, ready, tie breaker, Here we go, game point. Something that has wings but not a bird plane plane the winer congratulation. That is thing fast. I would do a round for you, but I'm out question, So let's score question, all right? It is Katie w B. I gotta mention a couple of things about Christmas Wish. Christmas Wish is coming up. We're gonna start probably in another month or so. Granting wish is less than a month the way Christmas Wish works. And I'm gonna spend just a minute on this one because it's really important to us. We ask you if you know somebody who's like, you know, whatever definition you want to give it, description of they're having a hard time right now, they're going through a rough spot. They've had some horrible things happen in their family, they've lost their job, they're having trouble putting food on the table, whatever it is. That's where Christmas Wish comes in. And it doesn't have to be an enormous thing. It doesn't have to be, yeah, they need a new handicap van, even though we've done things like that. It doesn't have to be, yeah, they need a new water heater, we've done things like that. Maybe it's just like, you know, she's really struggling right now, and she's doing her best, and so she just needs some help. That works too, if you know somebody who needs some help, whatever the situation is, and they're not getting help from anybody else. And that's one of the things that we kind of like, you know, we put in there is you know, if they if they had a fire at their house, that's horrible, But if their church did a big fundraiser and they've got insurance whatever, then that we're looking for people who really don't qualify or are just not getting help through no fault of their own. You think of it like an old couple. We had one one time, and they didn't they didn't have a water heater, and I keep going back to that story. So they would have to heat water on the stove like to take a bath, and so we're like, well, that's an easy one. So we got a hold of like a plumbing company, and they went by and they installed the new water heater. And that's something we all just take for granted. So if you know somebody who's having some sort of a rough patch for whatever reason, then go to katerweb dot com slash wish. There's a limited number of characters, so it's like a five hundred character entry, and then you tell us about that person, and then we'd look at every single one of them and then we try to grant as many wishes as we can.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you can't nominate yourself. That's like the one main rule is you can't nominate yourself. But you can nominate like your sister or something like that, as long.
Speaker 1: As they don't live in the same household as you. Yeah, so the wish cannot benefit you. And I know you get that one. We get help every year from Treasure Island and Choice Bank and Holiday station stores too, and you well, it's turned into such a big thing because everybody's like, oh my god, how can I help with Christmas Wish? You can help to One of the big things we need are donations, and it's like, oh my god, here's somebody else got their hand out. But if you've listened to Christmas Wish and you want to donate ten dollars, fifty dollars, I promise you all of it. Unlike a lot of charities who have their administration fees, none of it gets paid. Nobody gets paid anything extra. If we're working on Christmas Wish, the people who do the shopping, who do the reading, who do the delivering, they don't get paid. And so everything that you donate goes right to helping out a family or an individual in needs. So go on ktwbe dot com keyword wish and help out or nominate somebody, and I'll give you one little clue, one little hint. If nobody comes to mind right away, then you're very blessed because that means you don't know anybody in your life that really needs this. But if somebody comes to mind right away, that's probably the person you want to nominate, like your sister or your daycare lady or your kids bus driver or whoever. KTWB dot com slash wish. I could even shout out to Eric, who is nine years old, and it's either mom or dad. They're driving up to the North Shore because today is the fiftieth anniversary of the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald and Eric, nine years old, is into that and he thinks that's very cool. So they're going up there too for the amazing for the anniversary commemoration of the ceremony up.
Speaker 3: There, and you'll get to see the gales of November and all the yes waves and the Sacco Light House is dope.
Speaker 2: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I've never been to the Split right. Everybody in the world has been there. I've never been there, but.
Speaker 2: I've never been inside.
Speaker 3: But I've seen it from like hikes and stuff, and i've seen an up close, but i've never gone.
Speaker 6: You can like climb up, it's really cooler. Yeah, and then you get to see the like big light. And what's cool is like the light is powered by I don't know, like a vat of oil or something that.
Speaker 2: Just sits underneath it and then it helps it spin. Oh, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Now, wasn't that like the that was the eighteen fifty version was powered by whale oil? I yeah, but now don't they have like and again it's solar lighthouse. I don't know a solar light. You wouldn't need a lighthouse if the sun is shining.
Speaker 2: No power.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, solar panels power the light, not solar lighthouse.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that means? My camper van uses for power.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I thought your camper van is powered by.
Speaker 2: Whale oil oil oil, not anymore.
Speaker 1: Shout out Eric, anyway, that's super cool. I love that he's going up to do that. This is it's one of those things where school is so important and that's awesome, but there's certain things you can get out of school, you'll have a better, more memorable experience than whatever it is you do at school that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this or an INCIDNT concert or Disney World, you.
Speaker 1: Know, same thing that's through. Okay, don't you know we're gonna do the Minnesota accent challenge. So we want to call your mom, probably your mom or maybe your dad who's got a thick Minnesota accent. Maybe they're from Bimiji or they're from Brainerd or something like that. Yeah, And so we're gonna call them and we're gonna have them say some Minnesota words like home alone, and we're gonna get him on the phone and see how strong their Minnesota accent is. Does Cindy have a Minnesota accent?
Speaker 3: She's more of a wiscance and girl, so she's out a little bit more of a Wisconsin accent.
Speaker 1: Yakay, call me now with your mom's phone number. We'll call her, we'll get her on the radio, and we'll check out her Minnesota accent.
Speaker 2: Does ron to have a Minnesota because she's from Ohio. Oh gosh, she's not that one.
Speaker 1: No, Alison's got a little bit of a Minnesota accent because she was pretty much raised here from the age of two too, and so when she was out doing some business conference in Connecticut or something like where are you from? And she's like, I'm from Minnesota, and they're like, does everybody live on a farm in Minnesota. She's like, oh no, oh no.
Speaker 6: When I worked in Florida Disney World and people would ask me where I'm from, I'd say Minnesota and they'd go.
Speaker 2: Oh, Minnesota.
Speaker 6: And I don't think my accent at all, but I would say, yeah, Minnesota, and then I'd lay it on real thick yeah. I'd be like, yeah, I'm from andover Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: They'd be like, oh, your accent so funny, and I'm like, yeah, idiot, I'm putting it on call.
Speaker 1: Us, give it, give him's phone number for the Minnesota Accent Challenge. This song here, this is called Express Espresso Espresso. Don't you know? Oh yeah, don't you know. We got people on the phone here who've got their moms on the phone for the Minnesota Accent Challenge.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're just turning onto KATIEWB radio for the first time and you're going, oh my god, those people they really do talk funny, they do. They really do talk like that.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Now some of them up north they talk a little bit more like that. Yeah, but here down you know, we're more sophisticated down here. City people Plymouth and the city in Saint Louis Park, things like that.
Speaker 2: Plymouth and the city of Saint Louis Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. So Jenny's kind of sorting out. We're a little bit confused on whose bomb belongs to whom, so we're figuring that out. I will let you know that today's birthdays include Josh from Drake and Josh Yes, how old is he today?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: I know because I put them tall together, nine years old.
Speaker 1: Tracy Morgan is fifty seven, Dip Blow is forty seven, and Miranda Lambert is forty two, which reminds me, Yeah, didn't blake Shelton and they broke up?
Speaker 2: Yeah they did. Isn't that wild? How come that's not in the dirt?
Speaker 1: Somebody said that I saw it the other day online and we didn't put in the dirt. But I was like, I thought they were like a glorious, wonderful lifelong.
Speaker 2: Couple that was lifelong forever.
Speaker 1: It was like four years and then it's done.
Speaker 2: And now it's done.
Speaker 1: Oh no, all right, who'd you find Jenny?
Speaker 2: All right? So, uh, Patty's on the phone, but her daughter Rebecca hung up. No, we don't have her daughter anymore.
Speaker 3: But Rebecca called in and was like, my mom has a sage of Minnesota accent.
Speaker 1: Hello, Patty, Bye? What are you up to?
Speaker 8: I am just sending here watching TV right at the moment?
Speaker 1: What what? What part of Minnesota you live in?
Speaker 8: We are Taylor's hall in Shafer.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha in Schaffer. I'm going to give you a couple of words, and then I'm gonna see if you listen to your Minnesota accent. What's that movie with Kevin and he stays home and he slaps himself in the face and he's like, it's a Christmas movie? What movie is that?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, Kurt, I know that too.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: Say it again.
Speaker 2: Home alone alone, Okay, okay, let me hear on.
Speaker 1: Everybody. Everybody in Minnesota has one of these. They take it out on the lake in the summer, and they got motor around. What is it called a bullet? Okay? Those things that have like the you shake it up, it's got water inside, it's got a scene of like the Eiffel Tower, the North Pole. You shake it up, it's got glass and water. What is that called a shaker?
Speaker 3: So like at Christmas time you have one of these and it looks like snow is falling down on it.
Speaker 8: Oh a globe?
Speaker 2: A globe? Okay, you have one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 1: Uh? What is it? What is the There's a movie that was being here in Minnesota about thirty years ago, and it's a one word. It's a city that's not even in Minnesota. It's in North Dakota. What's that movie called. It's not Grand Forks. It's not Grand for It's right next to Grain Fork.
Speaker 2: It starts with an f.
Speaker 8: F.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she wasn't planning on being on radio.
Speaker 8: You caught me off guard that. I can't even think you had.
Speaker 2: Dakota, North Dakota.
Speaker 1: If you were to drop something on your foot, what might you say?
Speaker 8: Oh? Boy, okayez patty, poor lady.
Speaker 2: She's like, I just woke up.
Speaker 1: You know what. The funny thing is your daughter called in for this and then she hung up.
Speaker 8: Did that's not fair? You need to call her back and tell her to get on that phone. That boy taught me off guard so much. Yes, my dad is Sweedish. We are definitely sweet up North. My husband was a cop when they did the movie at the church up here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one movie was that.
Speaker 2: Oh my, now I want to know what movie is that.
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, because yes, he was a cop and he has this. He got to guard and Margaret when she was here.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we got to guard and Margaret.
Speaker 1: Holy buckets.
Speaker 8: Yep, yeah, he was one of the cops that got to guard.
Speaker 1: You are adorable, daddy. You are like Minnesota's mom. Thank you Patty for being on.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sorry your daughter did, sorry your daughter did enough time to talk to you, but we love you.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Patty, thank you. Okay bye.
Speaker 1: Not great news as we head in the season of over indulgence, a new staid he found out that more than half of us are not getting the recommended amount of exercise daily or weekly. They safe here. Between eighteen and sixty four, you should aim for about one hundred and fifty minutes of moderate intensity activity like brisk walking or cycling, or seventy five minutes of vigorous intensity activity like running every week, but more than half of us do not hit this. About one third of us only do about an hour of exercise a week, which is less than half of the advised time. Then they are the fifteen percent of us who don't do any exercise at all. The biggest reasons, yeah, fifteen fifteen sorry, yah, the biggest reasons. Third of us say we're too tired, another third says we're too busy, another said we lack motivation, and twenty eight percent blame work. All valid excuses were too tired, were too busy. You got three kids, like my daughter Allison's got three little girls five, three and two months, There is almost no way that she would have time for exercise rather than pushing a stroller, walking up and down the stairs with laundry.
Speaker 6: Granted that is decent exercise, wouldn't you say at least like pushing a stroller, you're pushing something weighted.
Speaker 2: And you're walking at the same time. Just holding men in general?
Speaker 6: Right, I can't hold my knees for more than like ten seconds, and my sister can do it for like minutes on end.
Speaker 7: I wonder hold day when you when your kids were like super young, did you have the what is this called the beyond the thing you wear?
Speaker 1: Though that's kind of a new ish kind of a thing, they said the last twenty ish years or so. A baby Beyorn Alison had one the other day. It looked like a Macromad project wrapped around her body. It was so impressive. She's like, I mean, she wraps it around and like on the back looks like an ax and straps and yeah, and she's got the baby strapped in there, and the baby's just so happy and the little leggies come out and then I don't think her little legies were even coming out. And I said, that's impressive. And she's like, yeah, you do it a couple of times. You can do it with your eyes closed.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to tell you something. Shout out to moms and dads of little kids.
Speaker 4: Talk about it.
Speaker 1: They were over there yesterday at the house and they they're so fun, but they are constant, they are constantly in need of attention. So I wrote off everything else that I was doing yesterday and just paid attention to the little girls and we sang a song. We sang there's an old Barney song that they got such a kick out of. It goes on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Barney's birthday, Barney's birthday. And then Barney comes in he's likes sing it again, Pepa, sing it again, Pepa. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Barney's Birthday, Barney's Birthday, over and over and over and over, and they just thought it was so funny. Then my brother sent them a video of him going, how do you do? And then they wanted to do that all day.
Speaker 2: How do you do?
Speaker 1: You want to hear a copy of the video? Why you're right here?
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 7: Barney still stands this has of time, he does, he does twenty twenty five, that he's still relevant.
Speaker 1: I mean really he kind of isn't though, you guys, did.
Speaker 2: I know his TV shows not on anymore?
Speaker 6: But I mean, whoever's running the Barney social media pages, they are still on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a cartoon Barney show now right, Yeah, it's like animated. And then they just put out a Barney dock for the adults like a year or so ago with the people that did the O G.
Speaker 4: Barney You have it Dave.
Speaker 1: So No, here's my brother going, how do you do here, listen, listen, and so I played that for him, and then they wanted to sit there and go how do you do for the rest of the afternoon, which made me a little bit crazy, but it made it made them happy.
Speaker 6: Little kids the second you laugh at something that they do, and then they do it a thousand million times because they're like, oh, this is funny.
Speaker 1: I think you're exactly right. Let me see hold on, hold on? Aren't they adorable? So cute?
Speaker 2: How do you do?
Speaker 1: And then we made pottery with him. Yesterday Alison tried to lay on the floor and take a nap, but they won't.
Speaker 6: They won't let her no because they're like, what's mom doing. Oh she's got her eyes closed, let's bother her.
Speaker 1: That's poker.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're too young. Now, at what age are you going to play for them? The Barney's Little Busy parody.
Speaker 3: Nods have to hear that.
Speaker 1: You pull that out.
Speaker 6: I haven't bring that, I have it right here.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is a classic bit. Kids, do I gotta go the pants?
Speaker 1: I'm in here, I'm in here busy right now.
Speaker 5: Farnie, honey, will you just wait a minute?
Speaker 7: You god?
Speaker 1: Oh that was stud my little thus order. But there here we come.
Speaker 8: Kids.
Speaker 1: Hey, Barney didn't wash his hands, Bertie didn't.
Speaker 2: Wash her hands, so gross.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Dave's dirt comes up next on Katie W.
Speaker 8: Easter.
Speaker 1: On Katie w B they did the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame over the weekend. They did the Grammy announcements just after we left the show on Friday around ten o'clock. We'll cover those in a second. And randomly, here is outcast with Doja Cat and Janelle Monet performing at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame over the weekend. Puts a hand against with Doza Cat.
Speaker 4: Where you went, Dojah Cat, Well you went, Doja.
Speaker 1: Cat, Well you went? Let's go here we go seem.
Speaker 5: Real?
Speaker 1: Deargas Jackson read, I want to go there sometimes. I've never been to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Yeah, and it just sounds kind of cool. I think Steve went one time from the show and he's like, there's a bunch of guitars with signatures on him. I'm like, oh, you love that kind of thing. I mean, it depends on what the history is of the guitar, you know what I mean. And it's the one that Taylor Swift played on her World tour in twenty fourteen. That's kind of cool. Yeah, if it's the one that was, like, I don't know, Bob Dylan played on some song in the sixties. I don't care Bob Dylan over rage. Stop it.
Speaker 4: You have never been a fan of what was it called the doc that came?
Speaker 3: Not a doc it was.
Speaker 1: It was a movie that showed that Bob Dylan was not interesting enough to do a movie about.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know who is an interesting person is Steve Litardt, who you just brought up a second ago. And I need to tell you a funny story I found out about him this weekend.
Speaker 1: You know, if you don't know, he used to work on the show for fifteen years up until about five years ago, and one of the.
Speaker 3: Running things on the show was the fact that he went to New Orleans with his mom one time and she was flashing her boobies to Marty Gray. Yeah, and now I just found out over the weekend that his great grandma is not doing well in her health and they have a Mexico trip planned. So great Grandma's not going anymore, but he's going. Oh sorry, his grandma, not great grandma. He's going in place of Grandma with his mom and then his mom's brother and new girlfriend. And there's a list of like five things Steve Litard is not allowed to say to new girlfriend because was so inappropriate and he's already been scolded. But yes, he's going on a trip to Mexico now with his mom and his older uncle and new girlfriend. So anyways, moving on, I know thirty artworks of painter Bob Ross will be auctions starting tomorrow. Proceeds from the sales will benefit TV stations run by American Public Television and PBS, and the auction is estimated to raise one point five million dollars. And if you don't know who Bob Ross is, we'll get out from under your rock. But he rose to fame in the nineteen eighties and his show The Joy of Painting ran for more than a decade on PBS. The show has been has seen a little bit of a resurgence from a Netflix documentary and because of ASMR listeners. Yeah, and my favorite thing that he ever said was we don't make mistakes, just happy accidents.
Speaker 6: Yes, And he always did like the happy little tree, Yes, happy little trees.
Speaker 2: If you go to any Halloween party, there will be a Bob Ross.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: Millie Bobby Brown revealed that her co start Noah Schnapp is her baby daughter's godfather, and I feel like we all kind forget that. Millie Bobby Brown adopted a baby with her husband Jake bon Jovi, who's John buon Jovi's son, and they're both twenty one and adopted a baby, and now Noah Schnap, who is also twenty one, is the godfather.
Speaker 2: They met.
Speaker 6: He plays will on Stranger Things. I just think, gosh, they are so young, and now she has a baby, and now he's a godfather, and he's also only twenty one. There are just so they're such biby as themselves.
Speaker 1: I mean, forty years ago, that's when you had a baby. I know, now twenty one is like no, you're like not even like old enough to graduate college, right. I wonder if they I mean this sounds a little cynical, but I wonder if they'll kind of like regret that one day, yeah, you know, like, oh man, we started really young, right.
Speaker 6: I do wonder because that's I don't know. I wonder if she felt like, you know, she had to grow up really fast because she started you know, getting super famous when she was eleven.
Speaker 3: Probably, so she probably has had such a different life span yeah, of growing up than any of us would ever be of the experience.
Speaker 7: They also got so much free time because they take forever to put out a new season, right, you need something to do. The Grammys the nominations came out. I'm gonna read a couple of the ones that we don't always cover Best New Artists. We'll start with that one, Abba Adison, Ray Katsi, Leon, Thomas Lowly Young, the Maria's Somber who was just on SNL this weekend.
Speaker 4: Alex Warren and Olivia Dean.
Speaker 7: I think a clear cut goes to Alex Warren, but Somber and Olivia Dean have been all over TikTok lately, so it could be either one of them. Yeah, I'm gonna read a Best Pop Performance by a duo or group. These are interesting from K pop Demon Hunters the song Golden from Hundricks. Katsai has a song called Gabriella says that Kendrick thirty for thirty.
Speaker 4: That song's been everywhere this year.
Speaker 7: Apt by Rose and Bruno or Define Gravity, Cynthia Rivo and Ariana Grande from Wicked.
Speaker 4: Ah, so that was really exciting.
Speaker 7: Best Pop Solo Performance Chapel Roam the Subway justin Bieber Daisies, Lady God Got Disease, Lowly Young MESSI, Sabrita Carpenter, Manchild. I feel like Sabrita Carpent is gonna pretty.
Speaker 4: Much sweep again.
Speaker 6: I truly think she will, because like I love I love Chapple Ron and I love that Lady Gaga song and everything, but those weren't like hits across the board. And Sabrina Carpenter literally she could, you know, cough on a song for three minutes and it would go viral.
Speaker 4: And she's good. She's so I think she's the definition of the perfect pop star right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is good.
Speaker 3: I also was thinking when those came out, I was like, wait, Taylor Swift didn't get in for this year with her new album, I'm assuming because right, which is like something that obviously she probably calculated upon releasing it to make sure that she was like in the running for next year.
Speaker 4: But which is.
Speaker 7: Crazy though, because then we're going to get to the Grammys in twenty twenty seven. Have forgotten about that Taylor album and she'll probably sweep that too.
Speaker 4: I don't think we'll forget about it.
Speaker 3: We'll probably be playing those songs until twenty twenty seven, so already forgotten. I just speaking of Katsi. Tomorrow's going to be picking your ticket Tuesday, and Katsi is one of the artists. So basically the way that works is every hour we're going to have a pair of tickets to give away, but you get to pick who you want to see. So your choices are going to be kats I, Cardi, b Demi, Lovato, Ed Sheeran, and Doja Cat And that starts tomorrow at six thirty five early every single hour.
Speaker 1: Remember to get up early tomorrow morning. Okay, I got to mention really quickly because this is cool. Everybody can relate to toys. The National Toy Hall of Fame's Class of twenty twenty five basically they have narrated its list of twelve finalists down to the three that have been chosen for induction this year. They include Battleship, Trivial Pursuit, and Slime. They were chosen from a big committee and the finalists included Connect four, Cornhole, The Ferbie, Tickle Me, Elbow, and Elbow Elmo and Snow. I love when they picked something like mud or snow.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, you know what's fun play with snow.
Speaker 1: I'll go back to the Ferbie, which I we were around for the Ferbie. Alison wanted a Ferby, so we stood in line at like KB Toy and Hobby at Mall of America on Black Fry and got her a Ferbie. It was the most disappointing toy. It was supposed to learn languages and repeat, and it just never I remember she played with it for a little bit and then it sat in the backseat of the car until we gave it away.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: Mine, I mean mine did definitely learn languages because we had both me and my sister had one. The only thing that I didn't like about my Ferbie is that it would be, you know, like one am, and you could hear go be like, uh hello, I was not playing with you. I was sleeping and now I'm awake because my Ferbie's awake.
Speaker 2: Terrifying.
Speaker 1: That's frightening.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: If you're a fan of Hallmark movies, there are quite a few US cities you can go visit that are based on the Hallmark movie itself. Because it's filmed there. I've been to a couple of them. One of them is Chester, Vermont. It was filmed for Moonlight and Mistletoe. Nevada City in California. That was the Christmas card. Lagrange, Georgia a perfect Christmas pairing. Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. You can see that in Christmas at Dollywood. And I will say, if you go to Pigeon Forge in Tennessee, do not go to Gatlinburg. That is the biggest tourist trap in one of the worst cities I've ever visited in my life. Oh okay, literally, I had it so much. Vail, Colorado, beautiful little ski town.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: It's the movie is called Winter and Veil Levenworth, Washington. It's not a Hallmark movie, but they have an annual Village of Lights event and I did go there two summers ago.
Speaker 1: A German village so cool.
Speaker 3: And the reason that they made it look like that was basically because of like they cut off a railroad to the city back in like the sixties or something, and so it was dying, like the city itself was dying. So they're like, hmm, let's make it look like a German town. And then that like revamped the entire city because now people are like, oh, it's like a tourist.
Speaker 1: Attraction ish, but it does look very cool.
Speaker 3: And then the last one is East Aurora in New York. That one films Holiday Touchdown a Bill's Love Story there. So these are cities you can go visit if you're a big Hallmark movie fan.
Speaker 6: Chris Jenner had her big seventieth birthday bashed over the weekend and they had the cops called on them multiple times. Uh, the party was at Jeff Bezos's mansion, I guess, and they had a lot of noise complaints from neighbors, so the police would show up because h Bruno Mars was performing live at this party. No, I had no idea about this party until right now. This sounds dope actually, and that they had these fake hedges that were blocking the street outside and the dividers required a permit, so then the cops came back because they couldn't have these greenery outside. But hey, it sounds like it was a fun time a Double O seven themed party.
Speaker 7: And I'll give you something I watched this weekend. It's a new movie on Netflix called a House of Dynamite. It's three different perspectives, So it's not a film that's chronological, but it's three different perspectives of a nuclear war that's initiated.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you liked it, then you didn't like it. I stopped about a half an hour forty five minutes into it. I just wasn't Maybe I'll go back to it. I liked it because number.
Speaker 7: One, yeah, it's there's three different perspectives, like one from the the White House situation room, one from the president and what he's doing, his point of view, and then the other from some air force base of they think a nuclear war is starting. It was very different from me. I am not that type of person to watch like a war. But it was really really good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you liked it. I gave up on it and then yeah, but there's one that I watched that I had heard was really compelling. It's from Vince Gillien, the guy who came up with Breaking Bad. It's called Pluribus, and it is so different from Breaking Bad. But the interesting thing is they filmed it in Albuquerque, just like they did with Breaking Bad. But other than that, there is nothing in there. It is basically a sci fi movie and it's really clever from the mind of Vince Gilligan, who just so creative, is so different. It's called Pluribus. You might want to check it out. And that is the dirt, brought to you by six point two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law