Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning. Five. It is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five, Yeah, five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Now all right, it is time now for the five at six fifty five. Nick's back for another week. He's going for five today and we're gonna try to get you Nick up to ten wins double digits.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yes? I am. Do you have a good weekend, my friend? I love it. I'm gonna have fun in the concert.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what, it's so much fun. I'm tired from the weekend. I don't feel like the weekend even happened. It was so crazy. Your challenger from tacom see it says, I'm making my wife a pot of coffee before she wakes up. I love it, like an old fashioned pot of coffee, or like do you have cure egs?
Speaker 1: Or what do you got? Oh we got a we got a coffee maker with an espresso maker on the side. Oh fancy there, Nick, say Hiday, Amber, this is Amber. Good morning, Amber, Good morning Nick. How are you good? I'm here there we go. Look it's a monday, all right, I'm locking you up here.
Speaker 2: We'll begin to contest five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion amber. Question number one. The big sports news over the weekend was Lebron James choosing the Philadelphia seventy six Ers as this new team. What's the name of Phillies' NFL team? Oh?
Speaker 1: Can you repeat the question?
Speaker 2: Lebron James chose the Philadelphia seventy six Ers to go play on. What is the name of Phillies NFL team? Their football team? Two?
Speaker 1: Question number two. I think we gave her enough time. It's okay. I can't wait for Kevin to come back. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Ryan Reynolds showed up undercover at Comic Con as his Marvel and Hero character.
Speaker 1: What's that character's name? Three seconds three two one Deadpool?
Speaker 2: Too much time? I can't I can't accept it. It was after the one question number three. Sam Asgari is starring in a new movie opposite John Travolta. However, he says he'll always be known as the ex husband of which mega pop star?
Speaker 1: Three seconds three pass pass on that one. Question number four.
Speaker 2: This singer real name Katie Hudson is upset with the White House for using her song Firework in a social media video about missile attacks?
Speaker 1: Who is she better known as Katy Perry?
Speaker 2: And question number five? Friday night, Aiden Hutchinson walked out with Morgan at the Big House. What is Aiden's uniform number for the Detroit Lions. I'll give you a multiple choice, go ahead. Do you want to just give it or do you want me to give multiple choices? Ninety seven is correct?
Speaker 1: All right? That would have been c Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof Arry Amber got three out of five right in the mix. Five?
Speaker 2: All right, Nick, you gotta be good. Question number one. The big sports news over the weekend was that Lebron James chose the Philadelphia seventy six Ers as his new team. Here's my question, what's the name of Philly's NFL team?
Speaker 1: Three seconds the Eagles? Yes? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Ryan Reynolds showed up undercover at Comic Con as his Marvel anti hero character. What's that character's name?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Bad Poole? Number three.
Speaker 2: Sam s Gari is starring in a new movie opposite John Travolta. However, he says he'll always be known as the ex husband of which mega pop star?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Three two ass on that one.
Speaker 2: Britney spears so two to one, so he needs to get at least one more to tie right with a one. Question number four, This singer real name Katie Hudson is upset with the White House for using her song Firework in a social media post about missile attacks?
Speaker 1: Who is she better known as? Three seconds? Can you repeat it? I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: So this singer real name Katie Hudson is upset with the White House for using her song Firework for missile attacks a video with missile attacks?
Speaker 1: Who is she better known as? Three? Katy Perry? And question number five?
Speaker 2: Friday Night, Aiden Hutchinson walked out with Morgan Wallen at the Big House. What is Aiden's uniform number for the Detroit Lions?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Congratulate great when very nice, very nice, congrats. Hold on the line for a second. Here, Amber, We're gonna set you up with a partying gift all this week The five at six fifty five losers go away winners with four tickets to the Michigan State Fair.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second. In the mornings, five is six fifty five five five